Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: What do you think will be the best performing stock this year?
Speaker 4: What's your pick?
Speaker 5: So Lumbers did pretty well this year. If the economy stays down, I'm going to lean on one of my babies. Microsoft, and not because historically I love it and I love the CEO. But I think we'll have a bounce in the market. And I truly believe that Microsoft is going to get into that.
Speaker 4: Cybersecurity space.
Speaker 5: If you go look at some of the acquisitions that they've made and the team that they're building. I think for the first time in maybe fifteen years, most corporations are saying, hey, we have to build some real businesses is not just software at scale and throw something out and hope that it works, like Slack or any comparable companies. I think they're going to push heavy into that cybersecurity space, and then as a result, I think they'll have one of the best years that they've had in a while.
Speaker 4: No, baby, let me finish.
Speaker 3: Okay, so your pick is Microsoft.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you this. Do you think that we will have a positive year for the stock market as a whole or will we have a negative year.
Speaker 5: I think we'll be twenty twenty Yeah. Oh no, I said the economy would't recovers to twenty twenty four. I think we'll be flat. I think we'll be flat. We may be somewhere around like two to six percent, because if we just look at the landscape.
Speaker 4: Still no quantitative easing.
Speaker 5: And going back to when we were talking last summer, when I was like, hey, most tech is too high.
Speaker 4: I agree. Also when you look at.
Speaker 5: The stats since nineteen eighty, anytime we got to like thirty one percent return and a year or three years we start to turn over to the downside, and that happened in twenty twenty. Can anyone name me fifteen companies right now that is just like producing amazing products with amazing net income, amazing revenue.
Speaker 4: Can't do it.
Speaker 5: So if three thousand companies out there are four thousand companies out there are Underfore, I don't think we'll have an amazing performance in the stock market. It is an accumulation phase though. This is the time when you like can't get rich if you're aiming to get like a thousand shares a year or a thousand shares every two years, and when this is over in a five year period, you'll be incredibly happy. But they should go watch the previous episodes on the binner cycle. That'll tell you exactly when we'll start to like have a peak, a bust, a boom, and you can time when to place your capital into the market based on that, but I think will be relatively flat. I mean, Red Panda gonna be up regardless upmarket, down market, but for general consensus, I think we'll.
Speaker 6: Be flat flat. He says.
Speaker 7: Okay, So the accumulation part is where I was going, and so last year I said Amazon, and obviously the market really punished them along with other tech stocks. But the accumulation reason is the reason I'm going to say I'm gonna go with AMD.
Speaker 6: As one of those stocks to watch in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 7: If you looked over the last quarter, especially in the semiconductor space, we saw a rise of maybe thirty percent for the space, which is interesting. Obviously we were dealing with supply chain, but now it's oversupply and now they have to regulate that. But I think the reason I'm looking at them is because of the fall that they've had. I think the stock was down fifty percent or fifty eight percent, trading at sixty four dollars. I was at a peak at one forty seven. At the time, I felt really great about that. I was still accumulating, but now it's down at sixty four, and I think based on that regulation of how they'll they'll figure out the balance of supply chain versus over demand. The fish the mere fact of their market share in the space, I'm pretty confident. I like them long term obviously, I've been accumulating that for a while. But where it's at right now, and the upside for it, if you look at all the analyst projections, they're looking at it from twenty five percent to forty five percent, gaining twenty twenty three. I like AMD, but I got a surprise one for you. You ready, go ahead? Lulu Lemon.
Speaker 5: I swear to God those on my list them hasn't burned in Ta Lebile. Yes, Lulu is one of my favorites.
Speaker 6: Litl Lemon.
Speaker 7: I've been watching from a retail it's a it's an athleisure where. And I didn't realize it until like maybe during the pandemic, when we saw a lot of people, you know, go into that space, obviously because people were home a lot more home exercise and people went back to the gym.
Speaker 6: But then it my daughter started bringing it up a lot, and it was can I get this? Can I get this?
Speaker 7: And then I looked at her list for Christmas and her birthdays. It's been little Lemon on the list, and I'm like, this is becoming a thing amongst young people.
Speaker 6: And once I start seeing young people adapt.
Speaker 7: To it toward an athletsure where or a company, it tells me that they've hit the right market. Because the only thing that happens when you grab galviny galvanized young people is that you get more young people.
Speaker 6: So I like I like Lulu Lemon as.
Speaker 7: A company, if you look at the history of their their stock over the past three to five years, you can see the growth. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association member fdic.
Speaker 6: Erners, what's up?
Speaker 7: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl, don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day. Imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will.
Speaker 2: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 6: It's on my surprise list of twenty twenty three.
Speaker 4: I will say too.
Speaker 5: If China releases or eases up on the cover restrictions, Ali Baba will be my number two as well. I don't know if they will, but the number one canary in the coal mine that I'm looking for this year. If China eases up on those restrictions and they let people start to move around the country freely, don't have as many lockdowns. That's going to be the first time because that market is going to turn upward before our stuffs, and if we get four or five months of positive growth there, things are going to boom for us here for sure.
Speaker 3: All Right, it's interesting that one. Yeah, well, you know, I don't really like to give predictions because because.
Speaker 4: You're smart, you're smart number one reason.
Speaker 3: But I'll say this.
Speaker 4: I won't.
Speaker 3: I won't. I won't say which stock I think is going to do the best this year, but I think I will say a stock that I think could potentially be the best buy this year. And being a best buy doesn't necessarily mean that it's going to have a great year this year, but it's going to have a good run eventually when you buy it. And that's Amazon, and I feel like, you know, it's fifty percent off of it's all time high. It doesn't really take a rocket science is to figure this out that at some point the ship is going to be turned around. Yeah, I'm not to say this guaranteed that it's going to be booming this year as far as their stock, but strongly believing what Amazon has their business model. They've pretty much created a monopoly in their space, and I think that they're going to continue to get bigger over the next decade. So anytime that you get a chance to buy a stock like Amazon at such a deep discount, I think you you definitely have to consider it. And I think that you know, if you hold for the long term, you will probably be rewarded for that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm with you.
Speaker 7: I just didn't want to say it two years in a row. Yeah, I was like, let me just because they were like, yo, you said that last year. Then it's tip went down.
Speaker 6: Citty four percent. That's a great one. I just I'll add another one.
Speaker 3: That's why it's good Now.
Speaker 4: Well, I think I think.
Speaker 6: Google's in that in that as well.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, especially with the NFL deal at which we.
Speaker 6: Can't ignore that. We can't anore that that NFL.
Speaker 4: Deal is told y'all everyone, what is your competitor? Everyone?
Speaker 7: Yeah, from an advertising space, from a content space, from a search engine, and now from.
Speaker 6: Sports of viewership.
Speaker 7: Right, because you figured that NFL ticket is is a monster. I think they they selling it three hundred dollars for the season, for the season or something like that, which.
Speaker 4: Is Prime plus Prime, NFL plus Apple. Y'all better get nine.
Speaker 5: Billion together for the super Bowl. I'm going to make a call right now. Apple or Amazon is in three years is going to have exclusive rights to the super Bowl. Oh Ian's crazy. He's on Pineapple used to getting shot. How do you deal with him? Okay, everyone is your competition. Black trying to clean up her act and go to etiquette classes.
Speaker 4: She will be.
Speaker 5: Teaching investing on OnlyFans. Everybody is your damn competition. And once people realize that, and we're in a consolidation phase amongst tech two Twitch had a whole bunch of deals they were giving out. Then they consolidated and now they're not as popular. I know, like Academics doesn't have his deal there anymore. But tea Pain is popping. Everyone on Earth is your competition. Shout out to Google, shout out to YouTube. We're living interesting times. But if you go study the tech Wars from nineteen ninety four through two thousand and five, this is off Ta Vista, yesgez, Google, Aol, Netscape, go look at everything. Mark and Dreesen wrote back in the day, we're going through the second version of that and Web three point zero is overrated.
Speaker 4: Mike clipped it up.
Speaker 6: So all right, wait wait, hold on, what was that a teacup?
Speaker 4: Oh? Yeah, you know, sit y'all. Good time to drink, isn't it. Hey we're coming back? When were we going back?
Speaker 5: Girl took the drink out my hand. You shouldn't carry rubbish, I'll said, baby.
Speaker 4: We go to Harrod's right now.
Speaker 5: What you mean I can't like you should not even carry rubber Room seventeen fourteen.
Speaker 3: Come on, James, on the way man, only away. The ego has landed my graduates from my school being fores bad drop drop, Mike drop Badroproft.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christine Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security, Under President to Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right, leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,