Speaker 1: Two teas and a pod with Teddy Mellencamp and cam Ridge Edge.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, welcome back to twent Seat. Today I am flying solo. Teddy is out of town, but today we have one of my most favorite people ever, Luanne de lesapp And as you know, Luanne is a television personality, a singer, a model, an author, best known for an original cast member from Brava's reality television show The Real Housewives of New York City, featuring in the first thirteen of fourteen seasons since its two thousand and eight premiere. So let's go ahead and bring Luan in. She had just finished filming a new show, a Love Hotel, and I want to hear all about it. Oh my god, you look beautiful.
Speaker 3: Oh thanks, Hondy.
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good? Hanging in there, Hang in there now, I haven't I feel like I haven't talked to you, like and I know you're maybe not. It just seems like.
Speaker 3: A you're didn't you guys have your reunion?
Speaker 2: It's the Sunday.
Speaker 3: Oh it's Sunday. Oh something to look forward to.
Speaker 2: Can you just put a blond wig and go in and act as me? Is that one thing you absolutely don't miss Oh yeah, housewives.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it never really bothered me that much because I was you know, I was always you know, pretty sure of myself in terms.
Speaker 3: Of the women, and yeah, yeah, Bethany.
Speaker 2: Was my foreign do Well, speaking of Bethany, didn't you guys just run into each other?
Speaker 3: We did in a party in the Hampton's and.
Speaker 2: There was like a video of you and her daughter and all that.
Speaker 4: Emma Roberts is like a big fan of mine, so she made Haiggs Lefron says, and she posted it right in mine. And then so she came over to me. At the party, there was like John Hamm was there. I mean, it was you know, leave Shaver. It was an incredible party.
Speaker 3: And so I walked past.
Speaker 4: Her basically, and she goes, hey, hey, you know, I just wanted to say, Brinn is mgvaneers she would like to have a picture with you. I said, of course, you know, super nice. And then she goes and guess what, I guess life is a cabaret.
Speaker 3: Is I said, yes, it is?
Speaker 2: That is nice, right, very nice.
Speaker 4: But then and Roberts comes over, she grabs pictures and I said, okay, Bethany, send those to me, you know, and I'd like to see them, et cetera. Never send these pictures and post them and then does a TikTok, which is, we're all good.
Speaker 3: I ran to the wind blah blah blah, and life is cabaret, et cetera.
Speaker 4: And you know, Brynn is the one who bridges the gap between me and and she also bridged the gap between me and my mom. And I thought to myself next day, I was like, oh my god, I was used.
Speaker 2: Well kind of seems like it. Did she ever unblock you?
Speaker 3: No, am I blocked?
Speaker 2: Are you serious? So she posted pictures of you? Didn't unblock you? You did it?
Speaker 4: Take doc all's good? Use bread to get to me and doesn't unblock me.
Speaker 2: Well, hey, at least her, at least her daughter is a fan of yours, right.
Speaker 3: Well, and at least she conceded it that life is a cabaret.
Speaker 2: And it is for me, it is it definitely is now.
Speaker 3: Your own story, right we write her own story like you write a story for your.
Speaker 2: Show, right exactly? Yeah, Well, you know.
Speaker 4: I get to tell the stories that I really want to tell people that they don't know about me. So that's what people love about my cabaret is that they get to know things about me they've never heard before. Right, that's what cabaret is about.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm so bummed that I was able to make your cabaret when you were here. Was it the year or end of last year?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: In La and Marge.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I sold out five hundred seats at the billtime.
Speaker 2: Well, of course you did.
Speaker 4: I was thurrelled. You know, Lance Bass came, you know some of your housewives were there. Yeah, Heather Dubrov came. Heather was like, oh my god, what an amazing show and what a talent you are.
Speaker 3: I never knew it.
Speaker 2: Ye, Heather told me she was there, and she told me it was amazing. She had so much fun. I was so bummed. I couldn't go. I can't remember what it was at a scheduling conflict or something, but I am dying to go. I know you have a new tour going, right.
Speaker 4: Mary f Kill inspired and Mary, believe it or not, we've never played Mary f Kill on our show. No, So you know I've been doing cap Ray since twenty eighteen now, right, so every show I get asked Countess Mary f Kill And so finally it dawned on me, I said, that's the name of my next tour. Now the game is actually f Mary Kill. Yeah, fruit lyrics, Mary F Kill.
Speaker 3: Have you heard my new song?
Speaker 2: I haven't? Can you sing it?
Speaker 5: There's men that I would marry. They give me such a thrill. There's men that I would f and men that I would kill.
Speaker 2: Right, Oh my god, it's.
Speaker 4: So good game.
Speaker 5: I wrote it, but yet I play it's still the men are not the same.
Speaker 4: They marry f kill, Mary f Kill.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, it's so good.
Speaker 3: You have to play it.
Speaker 4: Maybe yes, because it's such a great So I'm gonna love the lyrics, because it's all about the ones we'd marry, the ones we'd f and the ones we want to get rid of because we're not killing anybody.
Speaker 2: Is there any men in your life that you can think of, or any of guys that are on the show that you would marry, f kill? And where do they? Where do they stand?
Speaker 3: That so asked me to give me three choices.
Speaker 2: I don't know who who was. I can't even remember who was on the Okay.
Speaker 4: So let's let's Tom Harry.
Speaker 2: Harry, Yes, and the Pirate and the Okay. So give me those three.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, I've already married Tom already true?
Speaker 2: True? Do you talk? Do you talk to him anymore?
Speaker 3: I already have the pirates, So you know I'm going to kill Harry.
Speaker 2: There you go. Not it's not like you've lived this except for the killing part. Except for the killing part.
Speaker 4: It's so funny because I get asked that one. I'm like, why can't we pick like Ryan Reynolds or George Clooney or you know, or.
Speaker 2: Uh, I don't know. There you go, there you go. So last night was the premiere of the Real Housewives of New York the reboot. Did you watch it? No, you haven't seen it?
Speaker 4: Are you?
Speaker 2: Where do you stand with any of those girls?
Speaker 3: I was at at dinner with a friend.
Speaker 2: With a friend. This is somebody you met on love Hotel.
Speaker 3: Get into that.
Speaker 4: Yes, listen, I was collecting phone numbers for all my girlfriends.
Speaker 2: Are you really? Oh my goodness?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, because you know, some of the guys I liked and some you.
Speaker 3: Know, I didn't like.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I can imagine maybe my girlfriend does.
Speaker 4: So you know, my mother used to say to me, just go in and have a good time.
Speaker 3: If you don't like him, you might like his friend.
Speaker 2: Oh, well, that's a way of thinking about it, very forward.
Speaker 4: She's like, you don't like it, so anyway, same goes for the guys on the hotel that I mean, not like them, but made me and my girlfriend does. And there were some really great guys on the show, so it went really well. Love the show actually found a guy that I kind of liked.
Speaker 2: Well, we're going to get into that. I know you can't say too much, but I'm dying to hear and I can't wait to watch. Do you know when it's going to air?
Speaker 4: I would say probably next year.
Speaker 2: In spring, in spring. Okay, Now with the reboot, is there any of the girls that you mentioned Brent? So obviously you know Brent.
Speaker 4: Do you know the mall or I know Brent, I know Uba, I know I like, yeah, and I met Jessel.
Speaker 3: I met them all really at the upfront.
Speaker 2: What about the two new ones, Rebecca and rack Hal I think it is I.
Speaker 4: Rebecca Minkoff is like very careful about what she says and how she acts because about her image, and you know, for me, that's the kiss of death.
Speaker 3: Then you can't really be yourself. You're too worried about what other people think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, we haven't seen the season play out, but I think sometimes there's housewives that come on and there's a little bit of a learning curve and they realize, like, if you really don't want to expose any of your life, it's just not going to work out. Or maybe they're just afraid at first and second season they spill it.
Speaker 4: I get why Rebecca Minkoff would be protective, but I just find it, you know, for the show. You know, it's not great. You know, people want to see the real deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I met Rebecca and uh No and Raquel at in New York at the Bravo offices just last week. Super sweet. Raquel seems so cool. She just so down to earth, rides motorcycles, like just says it. So I'm excited to watch her relationship and all that unfold.
Speaker 3: I was the first episode.
Speaker 2: It was good. It was good. It was just more like catching up, geting to know people, things like that, where everybody is. You know, the first episodes normally aren't over the top, but you know, it was. It was a good episode, So I'm excited for the season. Good. Is it hard for you now that you've been off for a while, Like, no, I don't miss the help. Well, you're so busy.
Speaker 3: I'm busy.
Speaker 4: I'm doing you know, Listen, I did crappy liquid song. Yeah, now doing you know this love hotel? Hell, but I just rapped and in my cat rat. You know, I'm busy and I love you know, I do what I love now, I don't you know, I don't miss the drama.
Speaker 3: I don't miss that part of the Housewives.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: Listen, I I blood, sweat and tears for fourteen years, darling.
Speaker 3: You know it, you know, I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a lot, and it takes a toll on your life as well, but it comes with the job, that's for sure. What does it say against the oh my goodness, by do you think as far as there was a legacy show as well, do you think that that's going to come back?
Speaker 4: Yeah? You know, you know, I don't think so. And I was thinking help the cast, the old cast, Yeah, like Jimallions, I mean, she's our age in her fifties, right, you know, younger and more diverse.
Speaker 3: Sure, but.
Speaker 4: Yeah maybe, I mean, you know, personally, you know, I'm I'm into other shows now and I really would like to expanded in a whole other arena.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you're doing that now if they ever came back to you and said, hey, we need you.
Speaker 4: Hey girl, hey, I mean I crossed that bridge when I get to it. Yeah, Am I really going to go back for another season? You know?
Speaker 2: Well that's what I did. Yeah, it's kind of like.
Speaker 3: We all do that.
Speaker 4: We all go wing, you know, like, are we really going to go back in there and get our hands dirty?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: Because you know it used to be different. You know, the show has changed so much, right, so much?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and the and the world's changed too.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I have to be really careful of what you say, and I'm not that great at it, so all that.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: But what I like about New York is that you know, they're just having a good time. It doesn't seem to me they're dragging each other, which I like, do you know what I mean? It's going to kill your family.
Speaker 2: Or family like sleep with your husband like some.
Speaker 3: Of that franchises, or sleep with your boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Okay, right, I know. Are you still close with the cast the original cast?
Speaker 3: Totally?
Speaker 4: I mean D and I talk all the time. Ramonia was at my husband party in the Hampton. She checks in with me you know Kelly's Kelly and I are close and uh and Sonya. You know Sonya. I love her, but I don't hear from her that much. She's doing her own thing.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. Now Crappy Lake season two, Yeah, is it gonna happen or not?
Speaker 3: Do you want to know the real story?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 4: Well, guess who saw Crappy Lake? Nicole Ritchie and Paris Hilton. So they are we doing the simple life?
Speaker 2: Aren't they there?
Speaker 3: Because right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Do you think it's not going to come back because they're doing that.
Speaker 4: Let's see how they do with their reboot, which I'm sure they do well with. I wish them well. But the point is is that it's very similar to Crappy Lake because it's two girls coming.
Speaker 3: To town too. Now, yeah, we did a lot of good for this town.
Speaker 4: Okay, they built a vision on the motel because you know, the Sony and land Sweet sold out.
Speaker 3: Until next year.
Speaker 4: They have an addition that was built because it became popular. We helped the don't shelter, We built a playground for children.
Speaker 2: You did a lot of good things, that's for sure, and entertained us at the same time. If you could do a Crappy Lake with somebody else other than Sonya. Who would that be?
Speaker 3: Derinda?
Speaker 2: I love Derenda, me too. We talk a lot. She's always gives me life advice and she's just such a nurturer.
Speaker 4: And she's very quick and she's witty. Yes, when you're doing comedy.
Speaker 2: Right, she reminds me a lot of Margaret from New Jersey. It just very sweet, wants to help, nurturing, like almost that motherly tak type.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: I love mar Margaret's in my new video for Mary f Kill, by the way, she is.
Speaker 4: No way, I'm a video for Mary f Kill.
Speaker 3: You to check it out?
Speaker 2: Wait like a music video? Yes, oh my god, you need to send it to me. Can you text that to me?
Speaker 4: Go to go go to count slu and Mary f Kill and you'll see the go to YouTube Mary.
Speaker 2: So you can. Okay, guys, go to YouTube because I'm definitely gonna do that after this is over killed.
Speaker 3: The video is amazing. Derinda is it?
Speaker 4: Uh, Margaret is in it, and so is Kenna's Bushnell, who wrote six in the City.
Speaker 2: I Got Goodness Now, Ultimate Girls Trip, Crappy Lake and Love Hotel and the Real Housewives of New York. Which show did you enjoy filming the most.
Speaker 4: I got to say that I love doing Crappy League.
Speaker 3: You know, I love them all, But my personal favorite right now is this new show, The Love of Tell.
Speaker 4: Really, I had so much fun with all the girls.
Speaker 2: Oh that's amazing, So Giselle.
Speaker 3: Shannon, we had a great time.
Speaker 4: And guess what it is about being each other's wingman. So it was very effective of us. The drama doesn't revolve around us. It revolves around the boys, which I love.
Speaker 2: Okay, So there's not big drama between the girls. It's mostly about the man.
Speaker 3: We have our moments, but nothing like the Housewives.
Speaker 4: It's it's drama in the sense that really, how could you pick him?
Speaker 3: Or that guy's for you? He's not for me?
Speaker 2: So how do you Where do these guys come from? Are they just lined up and you're like, I'll take the one.
Speaker 4: Don't ask me. But when the network said to me, We're going to line up some great guys for you, I was like, go right ahead because I'm single.
Speaker 2: So yeah, kidding me.
Speaker 3: God, can you imagine we.
Speaker 4: Had a We had boys everywhere, which is my favorite.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm always in trouble with the boy, aren't.
Speaker 2: I Yes, you are. You always make it right, whether.
Speaker 4: It's a pirate gamer top which is a disaster, or ultimate girls ship where I'm the only one that gets laid.
Speaker 3: In the end.
Speaker 2: We can always count on you, Countess. We can always continue.
Speaker 4: I love boys because I grew up with four older brothers, So boys I love because they're easier.
Speaker 3: Girls are more difficult everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, no doubt.
Speaker 3: Girls are difficult.
Speaker 2: So filming the show, what specifically motivated you to take part in Love Hotel?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm single, darling.
Speaker 4: Yeah, network wants to hook me up with boys and pay me.
Speaker 3: I'm like done.
Speaker 2: It's kind of a it's a great idea to put a dating show on Peacock or even Bravo. I'm sure it's going to play in Bravo as well. It's just something they're missing.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, I've been after that for years with them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's bring that. I've heard talks about it for a long time, exactly.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, Bravo, they just have to use the housewives den of single women. You know, it's a pandemic out there for women at our age to find love again.
Speaker 2: You know, I wouldn't imagine I was thinking about that, Like, you know, I'm fifty seven years old, I've Eddie and I have been together fourteen years. I could not even I just don't even think I would do it. I'm just like, I'm gonna roll over and die.
Speaker 4: Now, well, you have a relationship to protect.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna do a dating show, right.
Speaker 2: No, but I'm saying if something happened between us, like God forbid he passed away, or she would have loved me or whatever, like I would not want to be single.
Speaker 4: There'll be many more girls getting hooked up. There'll be many more ladies getting hooked up.
Speaker 3: At the left.
Speaker 2: Do you think that this is gonna be like it's gonna keep going?
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, the Love Hotel, Yes, right, I hope.
Speaker 2: So how did your kids feel about you going on the show.
Speaker 4: You know, they thought it was they thought it was fun. They know I'm single, so they're like, okay, mom, right, Like i'd like my daughter manifested crappitly she's mom, you know the Simple Life.
Speaker 3: That's the show you should be doing.
Speaker 2: Did you did you pitch that show to Bravo Crappy Lake?
Speaker 1: No, but.
Speaker 3: No, but my daughter saw it coming. Well, my daughter's a bit of a psychic.
Speaker 2: Is she She's a medium.
Speaker 3: She is a medium.
Speaker 2: I'm give me your phone number of plays.
Speaker 4: She's speak to Victoria because she's so wise, and she's spiritual. She's a yoga person. She's grounded. My daughter's fantastic. You know both my kids.
Speaker 3: I'm very lucky.
Speaker 2: Where are your kids? Are they in New York or are they living out of the country.
Speaker 3: Some lives in Brooklyn.
Speaker 4: My daughter is actually between New York and the Hampton So oh nice.
Speaker 2: Now you mentioned on Sheena She's podcast that you were looking for somebody sophisticated, ideally European or Latin and with hair, Yes, with hair, and with a big peepe Yeah, well that always helps to plan. Well, I always think of something else, but.
Speaker 3: That too. It's a double what we call a double one friend.
Speaker 2: Oh my god? And so did you get that? Did you get all that at Love Love Hotel? The European, the Latin, the guy with hair, the guy with the peepee.
Speaker 3: But the guy with the hair and the big peepy.
Speaker 2: You saw somebody's peepy on Love Hotel. Of course you didn't tell, you just gave it away.
Speaker 3: I did not. Is it big peepy private plane.
Speaker 2: Okay, whatever, So let's talk about your cabaret show. So you have some dates coming up and you start in October tenth, I believe, which is my mom's birthday in Charleston. Charleston, so excited. Okay, So people can go to your website to see, like, how many shows are you doing and what are these states?
Speaker 4: New Charleston, Jersey, Pittsburgh, Petskill, New York, Atlanta, Nashville, Chattanooga.
Speaker 3: Put to me booz that the cat.
Speaker 4: The chewed new shoes, Stampa, Chicago, Toronto, Cleveland, and Cincinnati.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so lots of data.
Speaker 4: No California, I know, because I just did the West Coast. I did and I played Sandy Ago. So I was around the West coast and I'm going East coast and you know, middle of the country and then I'm going back to Europe in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: So excited.
Speaker 2: Oh Europe.
Speaker 3: Yes, I played Pet's in London.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm I'm gonna have to That's an excuse for me to fly to London.
Speaker 4: Well guess what I'm playing Edinburgh, Scotland. Have you been to Scotland?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I did Traders. It was in Scotland. So would you ever do Traders?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you're going to be on Traders next season. I feel it. No, what do you know?
Speaker 3: No, you know, first of all, they can't pay me enough.
Speaker 2: Well, they can never pay enough, but that's take your.
Speaker 3: Money for taxes in Scotland, right, and then you.
Speaker 2: Paid twice attack. That was the most difficult part of its Yeah. Yeah, I me and Johnna have talked a little bit about it. But I had a kind of a rough go at it when I went because I got. I think I phsyched myself up so bad because I knew that they were going to strip me of my phone. They strip you up everything you get to your room in Scotland and three big guys ripped through your take everything away from you. I mean they took my jewelry. I happened to have my car keys in my purse. I forgot. They took those for all jewelry for me.
Speaker 3: That is game over.
Speaker 2: I know, so half the show I didn't have jewelry. I'm like, guys, where's my jewel Like, can you give me my jewelry?
Speaker 3: I did that.
Speaker 2: I'll be my weapon. So you would not do Traders? I mean it was a great experience. It was it's rough though it's it's rough. Not for me.
Speaker 4: I'd rather play my cabaret in Scotland and go and see Tilda Swinton at her castle.
Speaker 3: Who's my friend?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: Oh, that would be fun without spoiling Love Hotel. What is something fans can anticipate to see this season?
Speaker 4: You know, it's a it's the first season of Love Hotel, and.
Speaker 3: It's women.
Speaker 4: Who have each other's backs right in terms of being wingmen, and and there's.
Speaker 3: A lot of hot guys. I was really surprised. It was really hot guys and interesting guys.
Speaker 2: Right now, let me ask you, do they fly these guys from all over the world to be there? They're obviously not. They don't live in Cabo No.
Speaker 3: No, They're from all over over. There's you know, New York, even Hawaii and where else, Nashville, Florida. I mean, they're from all.
Speaker 2: Over I would imagine, because it would be hard if you felt if you fell for somebody and you really liked him and he lived in you know, eight hour flight away, that would be that would be hard. Yeah.
Speaker 4: But but yeah, the show is going to be fantastic. I'm so excited because it's a different it's a different show taking the housewives in a show.
Speaker 2: But maybe right.
Speaker 4: What every woman wants to know about, like you know, how does that work? Like what do you expect from a man? What are you looking for? All those things are in it and there was some interesting characters. So I'm excited for people to see, you know how it kind of plays out.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, like you know Ultimate Girls Trip, they have cameras on the wall, so like.
Speaker 4: Drones, they have cameras that have everything except for the bedroom.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, that's the same result to My Girls Trip. Right, yeah, Now you also have a very countess Christmas I do. Okay, so tell me about that and is this is this it's separate from your Mary f Kill right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's totally separated.
Speaker 4: It's holiday and you know I'd love to take holiday and turn out it's head. So so I said to my director, I'd like to sing lay Down Sally from Eric Clapton. You know, Sally don't need to leave so soon. So instead of laid down Sally, it's now.
Speaker 3: Lay down Santa.
Speaker 2: Oh nasty.
Speaker 3: There's all that trouble to come down the chimney, doesn't he.
Speaker 2: What's your favorite What is your favorite Christmas song to sing at your cabaret?
Speaker 4: Rocking around the Christmas tree at the Countess cabaret?
Speaker 2: My gosh right, So I.
Speaker 4: Christmas music and I'm making my own. That's what I do with my shows. And that's what makes it so personal and so much fun. It's unexpected and it is. It's a blast, and people love the show.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: It's it's pop culture meets camber Ray meets comedy meets a fashion show because you know, I'm wearing every fabulous jobonni dress and I change four times?
Speaker 2: Are they all Javani dresses? All of them?
Speaker 3: Because they fit me like a glove?
Speaker 2: Oh man, do you have special guests there?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 4: I used to It used to be Countess and friends, but now it is Christmas with the Countess.
Speaker 3: It's Mary f Kill.
Speaker 4: And I would notice when I had guess, you know, people would get up, go to the bathroom and get a drink.
Speaker 3: So they just wanted to see me. So it became Countess Cambray.
Speaker 2: Okay, So this is a totally separate tour from Mary f Kill.
Speaker 4: Totally different because Mary f Kill is about the ones we would marry f or kill or right, So.
Speaker 3: It's personal story. Is mine? Good dates, dates gone wrong? Right? Video clips of the show. I'm pursuing a man.
Speaker 2: Well. With the holidays coming up, I would imagine that you're going to be going on tour with a very count as Christmas. Right, when does that start?
Speaker 4: Let's start, you know usually we do after Thanksgiving we turn to holiday. So I have many dates in December, Countess Suanda commun see all my dates and Europe is not posted yet because it's not until February twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: Definitely come over to Scotland.
Speaker 4: I'd love to you come over, Tod love to meet you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would love that. Scotland is so beautiful, gorgeous from what I saw. You know, when you film you don't see a whole lot, but it is very, very beautiful. Well, I thank you so much for coming on. It was the pleasure to talk to you. I miss you. It's always a pleasure to have you on anytime you want to come on, promote whatever. Thank And when the show starts, we need you back because we need we need your take, I.
Speaker 4: Say, And are you in New York at all?
Speaker 3: Are you coming to New York?
Speaker 2: I am well, I just got back from New York and then I'm going back on the twenty ninth or Quick charity event. So just twenty nine to thirty first, that's me. Yeah, I will. Thank you, Luanne, Thanks Charlie.
Speaker 3: I love you, I love you.
Speaker 2: Bye,