Speaker 1: So what's up.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Good Mom's Bad Choices. I'm Erica and I'm Mela and it's Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Happy Wednesday, Honey.
Speaker 2: Happy Wednesday. This is gonna be a quickie guys, because Jamie and I have decided that we need a mental health day and sometimes you know, you gotta check out.
Speaker 1: Today is our day to check out. It's currently in the morning.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: We have a flight to catch in the morning with like four hundred kids, including our own, and a two hour drive once we get today. I forgot about that.
Speaker 2: Why did you do this to us?
Speaker 1: It's gonna be great.
Speaker 2: You invited us on this trip because it's.
Speaker 1: Gonna be great. The kids need to learn how to ski or else they're going to be like they're kind of they can't be related to us, and I don't know how to ski good. I know you're right. It's like you're not gonna make us.
Speaker 2: You can't wait to use that hashtag black girl ski.
Speaker 1: Black Diamond, Black Girl's ski, black girls ski black Diamond. I think that's what it's gonna be. Look out for that. Yeah, we're going to Denver to go ski and I haven't packed.
Speaker 2: My ship's all over the living room. But I'm gonna wake up really early and get ship done like a real mom, like a.
Speaker 1: Four hours m Yeah, yep. So that's why we're taking a mental health break. That in addition to you know, everything else that happens in life.
Speaker 2: Mm hm.
Speaker 1: And we're doing fine. We're gonna be okay.
Speaker 2: Were good. It's just sometimes you just gotta We had we had our live show, we had a lot, we had a lot of things happened that took a lot of energy to make happen. And every mom deserves another fucking break, including podcasting. Ass moms, including podcasting as so much podcasting.
Speaker 1: But we are going to drop some stuff on Patreon while we're away. I'm still going to give you the story that I didn't tell you.
Speaker 2: Are you if I get one more fucking message I've gotten at least like seven, No way, I swear to God.
Speaker 1: Okay, the story is coming, Jameal.
Speaker 2: And Tidd has reservations about sharing the story. She's overthought it now and she's like, fuck, she has just said it when I could have no.
Speaker 1: I'm happy to reserve this for Patreon. I mean, it's crazy, it's not super crazy. You would think all the crazy shit. We say, I wouldn't be it wouldn't be scared, but I am. Anyway, that's all I got. That's all I got to guys.
Speaker 2: Make sure you go rate and review us.
Speaker 1: Please.
Speaker 2: We would love to come back to one thousand reviews on our podcast next week.
Speaker 1: That would be ideal. That's your homework. Please.
Speaker 2: There's like thousands of you listening, so can you just take that know.
Speaker 1: You're listening and we can see that you're listening lots of you. Why won't you just leave the goddamn review. It's fucking free. Scroll down to the bottom, scroll keep going.
Speaker 2: Look, make some moms, make some single moms happy while they're away.
Speaker 1: Text your friends. Tell those bitches to do it too. Come on, so you're like at like nine hundred and ninety seven, I know, like what the fuck? I know?
Speaker 2: It's it's infuriating. So this is a shorty, So go ahead, go leave that review, Go join Patreon because you should be part of our close friends. Anyway, you missed out a lot in the last few days with Sexual Essentials in Town, but I'll leave that for another episode. And uh, anyway, make sure you tune in next week because we are entering into money March, and we have some really dope guests coming on. We have earned your leisure. We have the budget Nista and a few other little surprises, so let's get our finances straight from March and beyond.
Speaker 1: Holla at you, you.
Speaker 2: Girls, Lachia girls, go by our merch at our website.
Speaker 1: That's just delirious singing. I don't know, it's a delirious r. Good night.
Speaker 2: It's one fifty one, bye.
Speaker 3: Bye solo re.
Speaker 1: Then like I did the latter three s Cobo by Lamos, like run to that son the mint.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm