Speaker 1: Welcome back to Bachelor Happy Hour.
Speaker 2: I'm Cheerny and I'm Rachel. We have a very exciting episode today.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be super fun, and before we get into that, we're just gonna like have some little girl chat. I'm headed to Lala this weekend. I'm really sad because Rachel was supposed to be going with me and she's no longer coming. But it's okay, neither here nor there. I'm gonna update you guys while I'm there, and it's gonna be fun and we'll do it again.
Speaker 3: Right, Yes, we have to, because we came up with a really good idea. We want to do Bachelor Happy Hour in the wild, so hopefully one day we'll be able to bring this to fruition.
Speaker 2: But I'm so excited for you to go to La La. Who are you most excited to see Olivia Dean?
Speaker 1: You know, I'm like transitioning like out of my true festival days of like where I'm like at like hardcore, but like the fact that Olivia Dean is performing and I have not seen her live yet is going to transform my life for the better. So I'm so excited about that. There is this like British UK artist that I didn't even know she was performing out Laala. Her name's Jade. If you guys know who she is, shout out, but if not, look her up, Like I don't know. There was something that my Spotify incorporated her into, like the shuffle one day, and I never knew about her, and I was like, wait, I kind of like her, and then I just went on this deep dive and I became like a fan. So I'm excited to see her too. But yeah, that's those are like my top two. It's gonna be just a low key but very fun. Nothing's really low key with me and Dot.
Speaker 3: But I know who else is gonna be there, Like in your group, is Sean still going?
Speaker 1: I don't think so last that I know, but if he does pop up, I wouldn't be surprised, Like I, Sean is always down for a fun, good time, so he's more than welcome. I know Alex and Andrew will be there for sure. Obviously Alex Well Andrew lives in Chicago. I think Greg is going. I've been seeing some of their posts gearing up for Lala, so I'm like, oh, gud, we can't We'll see he running too.
Speaker 2: Well you'll have to let me know all the tea.
Speaker 3: I'm so excited to hear about it, cause you know, I do not frequent the music festival scene.
Speaker 1: What I have to drag you?
Speaker 2: No, When we couldn't go to Laha, I was like, darn it, oh dang no.
Speaker 1: Rachel's like, I love this for me.
Speaker 2: But I'm curious. What is the prep for Laala?
Speaker 3: And how is it different than say a Coachella or a stage coach prep.
Speaker 1: Oh? I mean, I feel like in a way, the prep is still the same. It's like, okay, what am I wearing? Like gearing up your outfits, and it needs to be kind of like festival coded. However, there is just so much more hype around Coachella and stage Coach obviously two different types of festival like stage coaches country music focus. Coachella is just it's like the met Gala for influencers, so it is very different in that sense. I do feel like Lala. This is my first time going to Lala, so I don't really know what to expect, but I know I've seen rumblings and I've seen like obviously, I have friends who've gone and done it, and it's similar like it's a festivals, a festival, so I do just think that there's like more hype with the other two festivals. And that's literally like, especially in Bachelor World, it's like we are known for attending these and not skipping out. But i am like very excited for Lalla because I'm like, I do think that it might be a little bit more chiller. I do know. Unfortunately no shade to the young folks, but it is a younger crowd to that part of it. I'm like, I'm like, oh, we'll see how this goes, and that might be very interesting with you know, our gen zers and the younger ones. But hey, I'm just here for a good time, not a long time.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I'm curious too because your outfits are always amazing when you go to a festival.
Speaker 2: Do you work with a stylist or is that all you?
Speaker 1: So this past a year for Coachella, I worked with a stylist, but every other time it's always been me. So I'm like, I do think that I have it in me. It's just a matter of like having that eye for just really eclectic things, I should say, or just things that are not what I would normally wear on my day to day basis, and I'm getting more comfortable with that. It's just hard sometimes with like pairing accessories or just like stepping outside of your comfort zone like I said, and you know, doing a fun hat and scarf and somehow making it look cohesive and making sense that is just not me. It's like I need to like look polished and put together. But a festival is kind of like your opportunity to play with the art. So I'm getting more fun and good at it.
Speaker 3: You always look incredible, and I'm sure there's so many vintage shops in New York that have yeah, everything you could need, which.
Speaker 1: Is so great for that. So I always say, thrift your outfits. You don't need to buy something new.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, absolutely.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, today we are gonna do something actually pretty fun charity and I are going to you play a little behind the scenes photo deep dive.
Speaker 2: Our producer is going to show us a photo.
Speaker 3: From our time either on Bachelor Bachelorette Paradise, and we are going to give you guys the behind the scenes. I'm nervous because I have no idea what photos are about.
Speaker 1: Zero idea, no preparation at all.
Speaker 3: And for those who are listening on audio. You can head over to Bachelor Happy Hours Instagram. We will have a photo dump of all these pictures so you can follow along and we will do our best to describe them to you.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 3: I'm so scared to see, like the evolution of my eyebrows changing.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know what I look like.
Speaker 3: I can't handle it. My pulse, Charity, I hope it's you. Okay, so cute.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So this is a picture and it is of me and Gabby outside of the mansion, and I have on slippers. We both have on blankets. I think they are I feel like this picture had to have been taken.
Speaker 2: After Night one.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: That is what outside looks like after we get done with the rose ceremony.
Speaker 1: You know, it's so funny and it's like this isn't even this is not even a picture of me, but because it's like I'm like the mansion, like it's in the background. You got like it's so like also Carrie Fetman coated, I can smell what this picture smells like. I know that sounds crazy, but like it's like, oh, we do like in the in the way of like what night one smells like it's like at that time in the morning. It's also like you know, you're not like you're not stinky, but like you have your fragrance still there and it's like it's slowly wearing off, but you're also like eureak of champagne and it's like it's just there's like a Christmas in the air. Like it is so bachelor, like someone needs to make a bachelor night one candle. Is that what I need to do?
Speaker 3: It'll be yes, steal champagne, liscerine strip yeah and hangover.
Speaker 2: Wow, that is so crazy. Yeah, and we have the ugs that they have.
Speaker 3: Off in the corner for us and between limbos, will go and put our feet in these slippers because your feet are freezing from standing on the wet driveway.
Speaker 2: What oh my gosh. I loves dress. The blue looks so.
Speaker 1: Good on her. I love both of y'all's dresses. Fire carried it over your next Okay, my turn, I guess Okay, Oh this is a cute one though. I okay. For those who are listening, this picture that I'm looking at is of me and Jesse Palmer, and this is as I am getting told or really live reacting to the news that I just found out that I'm going to be the next batch therette. This is after our reunion, so women tell all and I'm literally like gasping, covering my face, cannot believe it. Jesse's like, hey, it's happening. This is a very sweet picture. Honestly, Dez is somewhere in the corner.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, where is Dez?
Speaker 3: And do you have this picture on your phone? Because I feel like you need to frame this.
Speaker 1: I know I have so many pictures. I don't think I had one with Jesse. So this is this is good to know and good to have. But yeah, I'm like a lot of emotions come up, like in a good way. It's just it's so crazy that this feels like it was forever ago but also so recent. But truly, I think the night that my life changed for the better, I basically when I got brought back to this room, I was under the impression the entire time that I was playing this game. Well, let me tell you all this. I am someone who really kind of just goes with the flow, and I don't really question a lot, especially like in an environment like this where everything's still kind of New where like this is my first time filming a reunion of some sort, so I didn't know what to expect. So I was like, okay, yeah, like I'm gonna go do social somehow I'm the only girl going to go do social. But I did not question it. I was like, I think they just have to go one at a time. And I have like Cat and Jess in my ear, where are you going? Why are we not going? So it's crazy. But I get up to this room and our producer, our producer, Katie actually is there waiting for me, and she basically is stalling time for me not to question even more, like what's going on? Where's the game? Who am I playing the game with? And she tells me a ridiculous story, a story so ridiculous that I was like, this woman can't be lying to me because it's crazy. But it's also there's no way that this is true. And then in comes Jesse Palmer, and I'm going with the flow of the game this or that, and then at the very end he goes Bachelor in Paradise or Bachelorette, and it was it was already decided for me that Charity to Lawson was not stepping foot on the beach. So I was like, I was.
Speaker 3: Gonna ask, would you, like ever in another alternate universe have done Paradise if Bachelorette never came along.
Speaker 1: If I was so young, if I was like a lot younger, I just knew, I like I couldn't take it serious. And I don't mean that to say, like, obviously people have found love on there, but it's just like not the environment. Like if I was twenty three, twenty four, yeah, I would have like had the time of my life on Paradise. But I was like so committed to like I need to find just one person for me, and this is my person. We're gonna build a life. And I was like bachelorette dumb, So obviously obviously, Now this is a very sweet picture. I actually need you to send it to me. Katie. Thank you, Oh amazing.
Speaker 2: Well even better, Jesse.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, this is great, Okay, I love this picture.
Speaker 3: This is a picture of me and Jill Chin on the floor in our room in the mansion. And this is a picture showing how the conditions.
Speaker 2: Living in the mansion can sometimes be.
Speaker 3: There are suitcases everywhere, there is blankets being made into a fort so people could sleep. There is makeup all over the floor, and actually I love this because I can see what makeup I was using back in the day. I can see a Jacqueline Hill highlighter on the floor. I'm doing a full bake and I feel like I might have to bring this back. Jill is also fully in her Rose Ceremony hair outfit. Makeup's already done, just starting this process.
Speaker 1: I also see y'alls like your little portable mirror that was like essential. I did not pack one when.
Speaker 3: I feel like, not only do we not have space, there's not enough mirrors or lighting.
Speaker 1: Nowhere for girls to get ready.
Speaker 3: It's crazy, especially on days when we're all getting ready at the same time, like a Rose Ceremony day. But yes, my bags would have been fully packed in the back because I was always convinced I was going home, as anyone will tell you, and.
Speaker 1: We had to do that. That's insane. I forget we had to pack our bags before.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, and I have triple d's so that is definitely a throwback photo. And oh, I could see my mic pack as well, because we're always wearing our mics.
Speaker 1: I love this picture than I'm like you guys, I'm like, Jill looks exactly the same, it's does She's exactly this same, so beautiful, like gorge. Oh my gosh, Okay, I'm screaming at all of these exact Kylie. No, this is again another unserious moment, probably number two, if not number one. I'm trying to think of number one, but this is definitely top five most unseerious moments of my life. Y'all have me out there playing actual tackle football craziness, like, actually, I couldn't believe it. And if you go and watch our episode, honestly, I have a confession to make. I don't know how I got the group date Rose. Okay, the photo that I'm looking at is of me and Kylie. So this is from our Bachelor season together, season twenty seven, I believe, and this was our group date. This was the actual football, like not flag football, but tackle football. We are dressed fully padded out. Oh the bagel, the ball. How could I forget the actual title of it? Yeah, I was genuinely terrified for this day. I was not gonna lie because I didn't want to get tackled. I knew. I was like, Okay, I'm quick, I'm fast, like I'm small, petite, Throw me the ball, let me run, but don't tackle me, like I didn't want to get tackled, and I certainly didn't want to do the tackling. So yeah, this was just a very interesting date. But I will say I did have one phenomenal tackle. I like, I mean grass all in the nostrils, like I was in there. And I think that's what Zach saw in order for me to get the group date rose because other the other hours and segments of that day, I was just a run around like a lost little puppy.
Speaker 3: Was anyone on this date going super hard?
Speaker 1: Oh? Who do you think? Yes? Christina Mandrel, like she would not let it down that she was the number one football star and I was like, girl, sister, you got it. As long as if I'm on the same team, win for us. Truly, I am a I have good sportsmanship, like I am a team like I will root you on forever. So yeah, she was doing the absolute most that day and it didn't end at the Football Bachelor of Bau and it kept going into the night. But we won't talk about that. All is well now in twenty twenty six, But this was a really razy date. This is a crazy date. Like I literally was. I think I'm in like Junior's extra large, Like I'm in like a boys XXL. Like everyone else was like size medium. I'm like, no, these don't fit me. Okay.
Speaker 3: Next photo, Oh my gosh, Okay, this is a photo for my very first one on one day on my season. I was with Jordan B and we got to do zero gravity and it was the coolest experience of my entire life. We got to go up in this plane and we were just like floating around in mid air.
Speaker 2: It was amazing. I'm so glad I got to do this.
Speaker 3: However, I will say there is something about this experience that completely just drains your energy.
Speaker 2: And on the way down, everyone was asleep.
Speaker 3: The camera people were asleep, the mic people were asleep, producers and we were going into the night and I remember we were just like, really, oh my gosh. Yes, and it was kind of not a great environment to get to know someone also, so me and Jordan have always said that our first one to one day, it just wasn't the best environment to get to know someone. So yes, me and Jordan have talked about this day a lot of fun, not good ticket to know someone, but a great.
Speaker 1: Experience is it just because you're like it's impossible to talk like what you're like trying to like you know, yes and okay, So I don't think.
Speaker 3: We talked really at all, and they wanted certain shots, so we didn't even really get to enjoy the moment because they were.
Speaker 2: Like do this now, you have to do this okay, no kiss.
Speaker 3: And we were like what okay, And it was just a lot at once, and I was so overwhelmed.
Speaker 2: But it was actually I.
Speaker 1: Remember watching that day and I was like, oh, this is so cute. Yeah, I really like this.
Speaker 3: Yes, they definitely tailored that date to me because I remember they came to me and Gabby and they said first date, Rachel, you're going in a plane. Gabby, you're going in the hot tub with champagne. And I was like, this makes sense.
Speaker 2: They do listen to us, good time?
Speaker 1: Do we have more? Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh this is both of us, both of us and Gabby.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Charity, wait, I know why am I looking at it? I'm like Gabby Ussa said something absolutely crazy because I'm like looking at her, like so crazy.
Speaker 2: She was being so funny on this day.
Speaker 1: I like truly dying does not hold back. Okay, so this this picture is from my season of the Bachelorette, The Longest Kiss Date, where Rachel and Gabby came back and co host at the date. So I was so happy to see them. I was like, oh, another girl, another bachelorette, Like I can ask them. I'm freaking out still, like it's still very like early on in like the journey in the process. Yeah, I want to say, this is our first time that we met. I believe so, yeah.
Speaker 2: I think so yeah. I remember the first time I saw you, Charity.
Speaker 3: I was like, this is the teeniest person I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: I felt like I could pick you up and put you in my pocket.
Speaker 3: On Lizzie Maguire, Literally, you were so excited, and I remember we were all drinking champagne and you were just so in it. And I remember being like, oh my gosh, you are such a good pick for Bachelorette because you could just tell that you were just ready to get to the guys didn't care about the cameras, and I was so impressed by you this day.
Speaker 1: Oh, I will say that you guys made it easier for me because I was like, I felt so comfortable around y'all.
Speaker 2: Someone on this date did give me the ick, and I will never have I.
Speaker 1: Told you who, no, you have no come on, come on, come on.
Speaker 2: Right now, no, because I will get canceled.
Speaker 1: And I think I know now, yeah, okay to me dying, I'll say the name.
Speaker 2: It was Joey Gross today.
Speaker 3: And he gave me the ick because everyone was saying their most uh what was it?
Speaker 2: They're like perfect kiss.
Speaker 3: They were like describing their perfect kiss and everyone was just like talking about kiss. And he started describing you and how his perfect would be with you, and I'm like it was giving I'm trying to win the day. Yeah, yeah, yea, yeah, just because he was the only one that did something different.
Speaker 2: And I was like, I don't know. But then everyone was like, oh, that was so cute.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, what did you think that At the time, well, honestly, it didn't. It really didn't register for me that he was talking about me until I think one of you guys pointed it out. I was just like, oh, I'm like, what a cute girl. I'm like, yeah, no, it's I'm being so for real. And then I was like oh, And then I was like oh and then of course, and I'm like, I'm in front of a crowd. I definitely feel like flattered. So I'm like, wait, that was cute. I'm not connecting the dots that. Oh, maybe there's a little birdy in his ear. Maybe he came up with on his own. I have no idea. Didn't know the guy enough to even give him that much credit. So I was like, okay, I'm taking this. I was like, let's just kiss. But it definitely was. I'm laughing so much.
Speaker 2: Because I remember we were all just staring.
Speaker 1: No. I literally was like, okay, I just have to lock in. But I was like, this is going to be a long time. And I'm like the way they made the boys line up, I said, this is diabolical behavior, like lining up to watch. If that was me, granted, if I was someone on the other end of it, Okay, line me up and this is me the whole time, Like you know what I mean? Why are we like? Why are your eyes still open? Close? I never understood it. But very cute day, very cute first meet and greet with you guys. It was lovely and we look good. Oh period, this is so many dancing. Hello, this is so cute. This is I want to say night one. Yep, definitely Night.
Speaker 2: One, so beautiful.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I like, can't I like bringing so much? No, I love I still have the robe to that. Okay, this is Night one. I believe of me. And of course this is a shout out to Carrie Fatman and all of the amazing jewelers that we work with during our season. But I'm basically just showcasing my hand full of diamonds and manifesting that you know, one's gonna end up on that ring finger at the end of all this, So we did charity.
Speaker 3: Karen loves to have us dripping in diamonds. How much money do you think you are wearing on your rings in this picture?
Speaker 1: I honestly can't even tell you because I'm like, I know for a fact, I'm like looking in holder. Let me expand the photo. Those the one on my left hand that is like my ring and my middle finger. I want to say that I honestly don't know, but I will say probably well over like we sent in Naha one hundred thousands, one hundred thousands, well over that I was terrified to wear this jewelry always because the fear of God was like placed in me if I ever lost it, And that goes to shade that they're.
Speaker 2: Very, very very pricey, very pricey.
Speaker 1: And yeah, this isn't costume jewelry. This is not costume jewelry. No, I love this picture. Oh my goodness, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, this is a picture of me.
Speaker 3: And I was in Paradise doing pre night one or pre day one filming, and me and one of our producers were joking around and he was like, Okay, you have to do the stare cry, which I also did in my season of The Bachelor, which people don't know this, but I was doing it to hide my face because I was in the middle of an opera hall with cameras all around me, and the only place that I could not that I could hide was in.
Speaker 1: My arm And so we comin did it here iconic.
Speaker 3: And hey, you know that season of Paradise went just as well as my Bachelor season, So maybe I should stop doing that at might female last.
Speaker 1: Time, honestly, like, do you understand that you are known for that? Like what an honor? Truly and an honor.
Speaker 3: It really just is because I was trying to hide and my producer was outside and Gabby, Gabby's producer was upstairs, so you know, thank God for my producer.
Speaker 2: Being outside during that moment.
Speaker 1: This is great. I love it.
Speaker 2: Starah cry lives on Forever.
Speaker 1: No, my honey, Oh that's okay.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's stunning.
Speaker 1: I still have that dress and it's never going anywhere. It's also so expensive, and Carrie did inform me that I probably had one of the most expensive finale dresses, and as I should. Okay, the photo that we are looking at is of me and my honey dog. But this is before we are announced as a public couple, which is crazy that to even like, I feel that what this picture is translating that moment, Like I was probably just saying, okay, like this is it, like it all ends here, and like as much as we want to be public, there is just something so pure about like the season of when you're in hiding and you can't be like seen, it's just you two, like nothing else matters. And I think we were having the realization that okay, like now here are like journey really does begin and kind of saying goodbye to it. In a sense, there's a little bit of like I just can say grief, like you're grieving that that season's over with, But we were equally so excited at the same time, so it is a weird like two feelings happening, but just giving him some words of wisdom. And I'm wearing this amazing Crystal drea us that I begged Carrie I needed to wear and he made it halfpen because I was not wearing anything else and Dot looked so good in his suit. Ugh, this was like truly like the most perfect for me, most perfect, But Nelle, I didn't care. I was like, I just want to be done with this and be with my my hobby.
Speaker 3: This really was your last moments before the entire world found out, because yeah, I want to double check, weren't you guys.
Speaker 2: Spotted or were you guys spotted before?
Speaker 1: We weren't spotted, but they were trying to crack the code. They yes, they not.
Speaker 2: Spotted your spotted.
Speaker 1: No, yeah we're not. No no, no, we were not. But there was never picture evidence of me, and there was no silhouettes, there was nothing. It was it was the sleuthers. They had peace, they had pieced together that I took a picture of my like cocktail I think, and then Dowton place. I mean he took a picture and posted of his like plate in it they together, Yeah, so it was yeah, it was on us.
Speaker 2: However, did you guys go out in public?
Speaker 3: No, we didn't, Rachel, Oh see, I don't know these things because I didn't get to.
Speaker 1: Have an engagement that.
Speaker 3: I love hearing the stories about Hannah g and Dylan going out in wigs because I'm like, that's so fun to run around and have no one know yet. And then this moment, you guys are about to fully embrace each other as a couple for the first time publicly.
Speaker 1: For the first time, which is crazy because Dot was so convinced and I'm like, you don't understand. I was like, baby boy, you don't watch reality TV. He was very convinced that this is New York. No one's and I'm like, that's that is if not, that's the part of the problem. It is New York. I'm like, we could do this in like Idaho somewhere, but I'm like, not in New York City. Not in the fact that he's also so tall, hard like you're yeah, you don't you can't wear a weight. People still are gonna look at you and like look at you strange and then eventually piece two and two together. So yeah, it was very hard, but we managed so very sweet moment. I love that picture. All Okay, crazy enough, I have this picture hung on our little wall gallery. Oh my gosh. Okay. The picture is of me and Dotton, and I mean embrace is just the word. We are. Literally he is hugging me so tight, but I'm also like just bundled up in his arms and we both have like the biggest smells on our faces. Our producer, I think Katie took this photo. She did an amazing job because, like I said, is hanging alm for your entry.
Speaker 3: Way happiness in a picture?
Speaker 1: No, I'm was. I don't. I can't even describe to you guys how beautiful of a season my happy couples were. So this is at our happy couples, I want to say, our second to last one, somewhere in that timeframe. But we had some producers come over and basically they did this photo shoot for us. But I'm just gonna like try to describe how happy couples were for us, and that's literally what you see in this photo. It's just like pure joy. I would go back to that season in a heartbeat, and not that I'm not happy now, but it's there's just a different type of happiness when you were in happy couples. Like I said, it's all in alignment with you know, your excited to come out as a public couple, but you're also in the season and you know you kind of have to enjoy it before it's over with. But our happy couples were always just fieled with so much love. Like I don't even know, like you can see it. I mean sure, yeah, like we had the best time together and I'm like, I can't get emotional, but it's very sweet, and yeah, it just takes me back to those those months leading up to it. So I love this photo, and I know I was. I could not. I had not seen my ring for like three months, two months at that time, and I was like, I'm so happy to just put her on so she had freshly clean. I was obsessed and I still am obsessed with this.
Speaker 2: I'm obsessed. I'm gonna make that my screensaver. There we go, because that is just a perfect picture.
Speaker 1: Katie, like so good, that's amazing. Thank you, Katie A charity.
Speaker 2: You're just your face.
Speaker 1: I like, it's literally like yes, and we were like Katie is a good creative director. Hello, but yeah it really was yes, yes, and we had Chick fil A. I got to meet Katie's baby.
Speaker 2: Like, how often did you have your happy couples with dot?
Speaker 1: I think, I'm like, I actually don't know if this is normal, but I feel like ours was every two to three weeks, like so twice. I want to say twice a month or give or take. But I was really Adam and I was like, no, I need to see him. I'm like, I'm missing him. If you guys want this to work, let's see him. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, it is so important to be together, especially when the show.
Speaker 1: Is airing to that time. So yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: I did too.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm yeah. I don't like to think about that. They were not very happy.
Speaker 1: That is all right. We will not on this episode.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one day we will, uh one day to our next segment.
Speaker 2: I'm actually very excited for this. This is going to be called Guilty.
Speaker 3: Confessions, and we are going to be giving you guys an inside look in a game where we're gonna answer basically our confessions. So we have some prompts written down and we'll get into it. So Charity, I'll ask you the first one I absolutely pretended to blame.
Speaker 1: Remember someone that has come up to me and it's like, oh my goodness, like do you remember me? And like me saying yes, and I have no idea who they are and I had had full conversations with people. Is that crazy? But actually that's also normal.
Speaker 5: You have to do that, Like but I'm exactly no, exactly that. I'm like, it happens way too many, like too many times, and I'm just like, yes, oh my god, last week, Yes, oh my god, so good.
Speaker 3: My go to line is so good to see you because you don't know if you can say again or not so.
Speaker 1: Good to see I say again, but I'm like, yeah, so good to see you again because I'm like, you came up to me so clearly you know who I am, don't We don't cross pass at some point, I just don't. I don't recall any of it. But yeah, so good to see you again. How are things? Oh my god, Gray, Well I'm headed out actually, but like no, I promise I'm not being fake because I am someone I love a good conversation, I love to convert. I love to like just really get to know people. But sometimes it's it's tricky with the events, especially because yeah, I don't know. Some people also don't pick up on social cues, and it makes me uncomfortable because I'm like, the conversation clearly isn't going, it's not expanding after a certain point, so it's like, let's just put a let's put a pin in it. But like some people want to keep going, and I'm like, I gotta go exactly. Literally, I don't know what you like, I don't know what to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, charity, do you agree with Hannah Einbeiner's uh subway take? If someone says nice to meet you and you reply, we've met, it constitutes as a violent act because now you've embarrassed both people.
Speaker 1: No, actually I agree, because it's like just go with it, like, let's not we don't no one needs this right now. Let's just go with it and get it over with, you know, And.
Speaker 3: They always will let you know we've met every time.
Speaker 1: We've met before. Yeah, No, and it's it's it really is a certain type of person. But I'm not gonna get into that either, Like it's a certain type of person that I'm just like awesome couldn't agree up. So yes, I do agree that that is a violent Yes, a very very violent act. Okay, see the next one. Wait you have to answer. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I wish I could change my answer to yours, but I did mine. As if we are all collectively pretending to do math in our head, I'm not doing it.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you know what I'm doing.
Speaker 3: There's like a bill and people are like trying to add stuff up, and everyone's pretending that they're like adding stuff up.
Speaker 2: I will never actually be doing it.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, don't come to me with any formula, don't come up with me any numbers. I'm not doing it like respectfully, I'm just like mm hmm.
Speaker 3: I will literally do four time six my calculator. I don't care. Like I never want to have a thought of math. I had to take HELC two and I sit in my professor's room every day and cry until he would give me the answers.
Speaker 1: And that is why I went into the profession of psychology. I'm literature, I'm all of those things. Do not give me numbers, and respectfully, like I was okay with science, actually did enjoy science, but I just something that's not the right hemisphere. So yeah, no, absolutely not.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm okay, next, I love that.
Speaker 1: I respect that.
Speaker 2: Okay, Charity.
Speaker 3: I've googled blank more times than I would like to admit.
Speaker 1: I hate to say it. Am I dying? I'm like always googling symptoms hypochondriact? Is that what's happening? Yep? I'm like, oh, my throat is scratchy Oh I've experienced this already in my life, but this must be something new. Yeah no, it's like, really, me and Google not good not good friends.
Speaker 3: Are you always just researching the like symptoms of what you have?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, No, I definitely can do that.
Speaker 1: I actually can't expand too much because like, yeah, someone's going to be like, cret you should probably And I'm like I'm already working through that in therapy. But it's like, even after I've gotten like further like additional confirmation that it's not that, I'm still trying to research, like, well, what could happen for it to ever become that? Like it's really like it's so crazy. So and I I'm not gonna give too much away because people are gonna be like, yeah, you're exposing your brain right now. But it's definitely just be glad that you're not a hypochondriac or don't have anxiety and you think about things way way too instantly.
Speaker 2: So no, that's fair.
Speaker 3: That's fair. Mine is I always google my dreams because I'm convinced every single thing in my dream has a meaning.
Speaker 2: So ie, the first thing I do, black.
Speaker 3: Cat and dream meaning what? Like every single day?
Speaker 1: I do it. I'm every night.
Speaker 3: No, but when I do, I need to know exactly what was the meaning, and I will google every single place la I was to find out the meaning.
Speaker 1: That's really honestly, yeah, I love that.
Speaker 2: I have to know.
Speaker 3: I need to have some sort of prophecy in my life.
Speaker 1: Something something for me to hold on. Tope, I need hope alive.
Speaker 3: Literal please, Okay, one more, what's a good one?
Speaker 2: They're all so good?
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: Okay, I want to know your Roman Empire.
Speaker 1: I knew you. I knew you were going to ask me that my Roman empire, unfortunately is why has there only been one black woman winning dancing with the stories? I think about it way too.
Speaker 2: Often because these are the questions we need answered.
Speaker 1: I mean, answer me where, because at this point it's getting a little obvious. Somebody needs to give me a good answer. But that is mine. I really do think about it, and I'm like, oh, because like thinking about Zindea losing, thinking about I'm like, who else won? I mean, who else did not win?
Speaker 2: I was gonna say because Charity. I didn't even know that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, a lot of people don't like that.
Speaker 3: I can't have that is saying a lot Zendaia. I forgot that Zindea was even on Dancing with the Stars.
Speaker 2: Exactly, No, she's in conversation.
Speaker 1: She should have won, but I can't. I can't. Like it's actually crazy. I'm like, yeah, Zindea was on Dancing with the Stars, so that's mine.
Speaker 2: No, that that one. I'm gonna make that one mine as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have like me too.
Speaker 2: Actually actually same. We're gonna end with that because you don't want to know.
Speaker 1: I do want to know. Actually, tell me is right now?
Speaker 4: I need to know?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: My Room and Empire is the Jersey Shore episode where Jenni j Wow backhanded Mike the situation in Atlantic City, and when I went to Atlantic City, I tried to fight.
Speaker 1: With that app because that's a good one.
Speaker 2: Changed my brain chemistry.
Speaker 1: That's a good one and I honestly that's what I'm gonna watch tonight.
Speaker 2: Okay, this was such a fun episode.
Speaker 3: I hope we get to share more behind the scenes moments with you guys. So thank you for joining us on Bachelor Happy Hour. You can follow us on Bachelor Happy Hour inbachination. Make sure you rate, review, and subscribe wherever you listen to your podcast and listening story.
Speaker 1: Bye.