Speaker 1: What is the dumbest thing you've ever done? It's the Jewble Show.
Speaker 2: That's a big question.
Speaker 1: Was it needing to clean your ears out and all you had was an ice pick?
Speaker 2: Well? Wait, go wrong? Nothing, It was fine.
Speaker 1: Was it the time you believed a guy in an alley who calls himself Wall Street Jones said, if you've been on him a thousand dollars right now, he'll invest it for you and turn it into four billion dollars a shit? Or was it that time you said, I do about me and my problems? A trend is going viral of people sharing the dumbest things they've ever done, and we'll go over it next. So you can feel a lot more smarter this morning. Right after this, it's the Jewbile Show. I recently tried to steam the pocket of a button down shirt while I was wearing it. Now there's a scar where my nipple should be the Jewbile Show. That's a text message we just got in at four to one oh six one. Because a trend is going viral of people sharing the dumbest things that they've ever done, and we'll go over it right now.
Speaker 3: I feel like we need different categories for this because there are so many different options.
Speaker 4: There's also small things too, like I was on a plane last weekend and I hit my head on the overhead thing. I'm not a tall person. I hit my head on the overhead thing four different times in under five minutes.
Speaker 2: Why did you do that? Yeah, I was getting in my seat.
Speaker 4: I bounced my head off of it, and it's like, oh, and you know when you first hit your head on something, it's an immediate, like whole body like recoil.
Speaker 2: Right, So I went ah.
Speaker 4: And then I stood up backed into the other one on the other side, and then as I was getting in, I hit my head again. And then I tried to get up to go to the bathroom and I hit my head again. That's pretty funny. Here's one that actually just happened in the news. A Florida woman is in trouble after trying to fake out cops. She tried to hide a bag labeled definitely not a bag full of drugs in her car and I pulled her over and guess what was in it? Clever points though, Yeah, Like who would think that would actually be drugs there? If they wrote that on They're like, no, one's that dumb.
Speaker 1: But I guess they're Well, we're going over a turn of people sharing the dumbest things that they've ever done. One said, I once tried to check if an electric cook top was on by touching the burner.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 1: I don't know what I was thinking, but good news is that the burner works just fine.
Speaker 2: I like that silver lining.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've done that before. Like, is this thing hot? Ow, It's definitely hot.
Speaker 5: I that was my mom's flatter and I used to she used to be flattering her hair, and I didn't believe that it was actually hot, and so I touch it real quick to make sure it's hot.
Speaker 1: I'd burn my finger And it was really dumb. But over and over and over again. Yeah. Somebody texted in a four one to six one and said, I'm a police officer and on more than one occasion, I've asked Alexa to turn the overhead light inside my patrol car on.
Speaker 2: Why is that dumb?
Speaker 1: Because they can't. I don't know, the man's a car. Maybe they have some kind of still Alexa treatment to try that in her car, only in a cop car, because I feel like they would have that. We're going over a trend of people sharing the dumbest things they've ever done. Text in four one oh six one if you have one, or call us eighty eight three four three one oh six one. If you have something dumb that you've like, you'd like to brag about.
Speaker 3: Just going back to some view kept having babies with this baby mom count is dumb.
Speaker 2: Eight years of my life.
Speaker 1: That's probably the dumbest thing I've ever done. He says that I used my finger to click on a hyperlink on my paper resume during a job interview. Well I didn't get the job.
Speaker 2: Was that dumber? You're just tired, you know? Did you have your coffee? Auto pilot?
Speaker 1: Another one said I work at a grocery store and one of my jobs is to put back the abandoned carts. On multiple occasions, after grabbing the cart, I go on auto part autopilot and start grocery shopping.
Speaker 2: While they're working.
Speaker 1: Just then a card in their head, like I guess it's time to go grocery shopping. That would make sense, That feels smart. That's called multitasking.
Speaker 4: I feel like autopilot is the reason for ninety nine point nine percent of the dumb things we do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I agree. I don't know how many times I've just done something like what am I? What am I doing? This shoot out of habit. The other day, I came to the studio on the weekend. Oh my gosh, I almost said that.
Speaker 5: Also, I scared myself when I woke up, I started getting dressed, and I was like, oh my gosh, what am I doing?
Speaker 2: I can go back to bed.
Speaker 1: And I don't know if that's stupid or if it's a sign that you have a real problem.
Speaker 4: I literally it was just on the same street as the studio and came here instead of going where I needed to go.
Speaker 1: Really, somebody texted in at four one o six one, And I've done this a lot, freaked out looking for my cell phone while I was on my cell phone. Yeah, oh yeah, I do that with my keys all the time. I'm like running around the house like where did I put them? This is flate for everything right now, this is terrible. I know what, I usually put them in the bowl by the door. Where would've put them. I'm checking all my clothes and everything, and literally ten minutes later, I'm looking at my hand and I'm.
Speaker 4: Like, like scratching your head with your key.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's another jubile phone frame.
Speaker 2: Mornings on the twenties. Hello, Hi, this is Trevor.
Speaker 6: Okay, Trevor.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry I didn't fully identify myself. Hello, this is Trevor calling from All It Works. I was looking for our customer band who has his BMW in here with a sound system being installed.
Speaker 6: Hi.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's me okay in five competition? Yeah, yeah, that one. So you were having a sound system installed in it?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Is it done? Is that so?
Speaker 2: Good news? Y'all? Like it's all done and it sounds great like we tested it all, like the car is.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 2: But I'll have a question that I should ask you because I, like, I was just gonna make sure something. Yeah, yeah, ask Okay, So your cousin picked it up? Is that correct?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: What do you mean your cousin?
Speaker 6: No one should be picking up the car?
Speaker 2: Okay, but you said to how your cousin to pick it up and take it? Is that correct? And absolutely not?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 6: I didn't.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, So are.
Speaker 8: You trying to tell me right now that someone else came and picked up the car?
Speaker 2: That's what you're trying to tell me right now? Your cousin did just like about two hours ago. And I was real busy. So I was like, what do you mean my car?
Speaker 8: How often do you giving away a car to someone else that you didn't you never met before?
Speaker 2: What are you just taking their word?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 2: I just started like, a that car is a six figure car.
Speaker 10: You're just letting just any random you give it the keys to anyone?
Speaker 2: Well, no, I didn't give the keys to just anybody. Like, so I thought maybe I should call you when they were here and I'll like ask. But then like they were like, look in the shop, and then they were asking about the car, and then they said they were your cousin, and so I was like real busy, well because I had a couple of customers in here, and I was like, well, I'll just call in tract later. So yeah, but your cousin he picked it up like two hours ago.
Speaker 6: No, you gave my car to some random person.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't have a cousin.
Speaker 6: Did they even know who the guy was?
Speaker 8: Did they tell you a name or did they just like, yeah, that's my cousin's BMW And You're like okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they said the car is nice and that's my cousin's, So where are the keys? And then I was like, oh, that's cool, Like it's a super nice move, like as a cousin to come pick it up because you're probably busy at work or whatever. And so then I gave them the keys and then.
Speaker 6: They they stole my card.
Speaker 8: You gave my keys to just some random walking off the street, and it's like, that's a nice car.
Speaker 6: Let me have a keys. What's wrong with Here's what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 2: What's what's your name, Tyler Trevor.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna call the cops and I'm gonna let them know that you let someone steal my car.
Speaker 6: That's what's happening right here.
Speaker 2: Okay, Like one, I don't really want to get involved in your family drama.
Speaker 6: You know, don't get involved.
Speaker 8: You just gave someone the key to my car and let them drive god knows where.
Speaker 2: But I give the case to your cousin.
Speaker 6: Is listen to me very careful.
Speaker 8: My car has been stolen and it's your fault, all right, And I'm gonna call the cops and I'm gonna tell them driver, Oh, there's the one who gave him the keys.
Speaker 6: All right, you're ready to be.
Speaker 8: An accomplished to grant theft auto.
Speaker 6: That's what's gonna happen?
Speaker 2: Oh, can I tell you something else?
Speaker 6: Unless you're about to tell me that you know where my car is.
Speaker 2: No, I don't want to hear anything else. I was just gonna tell you that your brother sew you up for this phone call.
Speaker 1: Because this is actually Jubil from the Jubbil Show doing a phone brank on you and your brothers set you up.
Speaker 2: What it's a joke.
Speaker 1: He said that you had your car in the shop getting a sound system in it, and you love your car and wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 2: Oh, is this what you do?
Speaker 6: This is?
Speaker 2: This is your job? Here is you just call people and tell them they got their car stolen. You're you're interrupting my day at work.
Speaker 8: You're taking time away from me actually making money to forward the car to tell me that stolen.
Speaker 6: That's what you're gonna do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's it's like supposed to be funny.
Speaker 6: Does it sound like I'm laughing right now? Now? This sounds it sounds like I'm enjoying this.
Speaker 2: You're just like this real funny.
Speaker 8: When I get my lawyer on the phone and you start hearing from my lawyer, right, my brother's gonna hear from it right now, Okay, totals wake up.
Speaker 2: Every morning with jubile phone.
Speaker 3: Franks time for Nina's what's trending? Can we try to understand this together? We're this is about TikTok because we're on TikTok Watch. It was extended for seventy five days. The president signed an order that says it will allow him to either sell it or close it in that seventy five day extension. And so I'm gonna explain a few things that I don't know that I'm fully understanding. And maybe you guys have seen some of this in the news too, so maybe we can try to get it together. So allegedly, not even allegedly reportedly, the president threatened China with a tariff if the deal isn't done.
Speaker 1: I thought we were already doing that or not.
Speaker 2: Okay, so he's doing that.
Speaker 3: Then we're talking about ownership, and currently sixty percent of TikTok is owned by companies Black Rocks, a Queena, An International Group, and all of that. But that's not Chinese, right or is it all?
Speaker 2: I don't know, Okay, I think it is.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't think so either. So then three of the five board members of byte Edance, the company that owns TikTok, are Americans. So the founders of TikTok own twenty percent of the company and employees own the last twenty. So now they're saying, China doesn't even own the app or company, So why is it an I have no idea. Does did you guys follow that?
Speaker 3: I mean I followed, But now I'm trying to understand what the problem is that because okay.
Speaker 2: I need to be careful here, ooh.
Speaker 4: Because it has nothing to do with real This is all one hundred percent politics. And I'm gonna say this. The moment the country of America starts banning things, you should be terrified. That's not what we do, that's not how we operate. And the second that starts happening, you should question everything that the government says or does because that.
Speaker 2: Is a scary place to.
Speaker 1: Be sort of stomping on our rights for free speech and things like that.
Speaker 2: Not sort of it totally is.
Speaker 3: So what we're saying is that, well, we've that's been part of the conversation this whole time. But so what we're saying is all of this has nothing.
Speaker 2: To do with it.
Speaker 4: It actually doesn't matter because reality is irrelevant because it's about political points.
Speaker 2: It's disgusting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, interesting, Well, the reality is we probably have no idea what the real issue is. Also, if you're in the government, might know, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if there is a security issue, there's a way to fix that, require a pass through some sort of data center that encrypts the data before it goes back to quote unquote China's fine, there's a middle ground here.
Speaker 2: You don't ban things. That's not what we do. It just data.
Speaker 3: Does it have anything to do with the amount of money and stuff that people make on it or spending on it or any say you say.
Speaker 2: To money, it's money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's pretty much everything comes down to in our government.
Speaker 3: Well, speaking of money and TikTok, this is actually wild. There are people willing to spend five thousand dollars up to fifty thousand dollars on phones on eBay and TikTok pre installed on them. They're calling them coveted collectibles.
Speaker 1: But also you can't download the app right now, so if the phone already has it, then you're set fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: Okay, but that's yet of all, Like you knew this was happening, and you didn't download it just to download it at least to have it on your phone, Like.
Speaker 4: Honey, idea, I deleted it so I can't get it back. Yeah, I can't get back and I can log online, but I can't get it back on my phone.
Speaker 1: Fifty grand though, so that you can have TikTok, Like, why, that's an addiction?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what.
Speaker 1: It's that scarier to me that people need it this badly.
Speaker 2: That is an absolute addiction.
Speaker 1: Does that mean I could sell my phone that's in my pocket right now that has TikTok on it to somebody. Yeah, you won't text in for.
Speaker 2: Fifty grand from my phone right now? You can have it?
Speaker 4: Man, you go about seventy days, I got seventy days left and then and then that's gonna be worth fifty grand in your pocket.
Speaker 1: Yeah, double it.
Speaker 2: But you know that's what's trending.
Speaker 11: It's time to Catch a Cheater only on the Jubil Show.
Speaker 1: Mark is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater. He's been with his girlfriend Dory for three years now, but now he thinks something might be going on, so we'll see if we can help him out. Mark I'm sorry they have to come on the show this way, But what's up? Man? What's going on with your girlfriend? Why do you think she's cheating?
Speaker 9: I think because she's sort of like gonem I a on me, Like she hasn't resmonder than any calls or any texts. And I really know what's going on because like the last time we hang out, I went to a bar and was like a regular normal night, nothing out.
Speaker 6: Of the blue.
Speaker 10: But now, like I don't know what she's doing, so I thought you guys could help me.
Speaker 9: It's just really weird. I don't know what's going on. I haven't seen her or talk to her in days now.
Speaker 1: It's like I've been together for three years and she ghosted.
Speaker 10: You, and I know she's like I know she's not, like.
Speaker 9: She's nothing awful happened to her because like a friend of mine like saw her out and so she's right.
Speaker 10: You know, she's not dead or anything. She's not sick or something like that.
Speaker 1: But yeah, have you just like rolled up on her? This is your girlfriend of three years.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: If somebody is not talking to me that I've been with for three years, I'm gonna be outside her door yeah.
Speaker 9: I mean it's not like we don't have that thing where like we talk every single day, you know, but then when we hang out, we really hang out.
Speaker 6: Okay, So I thought, you guys can help me.
Speaker 3: In the three years that you've been dating her, has she ever done anything like this before.
Speaker 9: No, She's like she's always been like very loyal, like reliable, that kind of girlfriend, you know, like she shows up, you know, like she's really presents, always there, She's always around. She's like that kind of girl. So I do think I do have an idea of like who she might be with, because there's like a new guy hanging around, and like it might.
Speaker 6: It might be this guy that she's seen.
Speaker 2: Do you know the guy?
Speaker 9: Like I don't know, but I do know that it goes bar and if she'd go into that bar, then he's there. And I'm sure, like if I haven't seen her, she's not answering my messages.
Speaker 6: Okay, I don't feel I can't.
Speaker 9: Show my face there though I'm too, I don't know, I don't feel weird about it, but if you guys.
Speaker 6: Can help me out. Yeah, A friend.
Speaker 9: Of mine told me that he saw her at that bar, and I thought maybe if you guys could like call her and say like, oh, we have a certificate for this place, and like see how she reacts.
Speaker 6: Okay, because she's like I go there all the time, then you know.
Speaker 1: Okay, So basically try to find out if she goes to that bar, because if she's going to that bar, then she's hanging out with that dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly, Okay, Yeah we can do that.
Speaker 1: We'll play a song come back, and then call her and pretend to be from the bar and I don't know, offer a gift card or something, and just we'll figure out a way to find out if she's been going in there.
Speaker 10: Okay, yeah, thank you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh man, play a song come back. Get your to Catch Cheater next if you're just joining us for Today's to Catch a Cheater. Mark is on the phone and he thinks that his girlfriend of three years, Dory, might be cheating on him. We're about to see if we can help him find out if she is cheating. But first, Mark, why don't you catch everybody up on your situation?
Speaker 9: Yeah, So basically, I've been seeing this girl for like three years, and I think she's seeing someone else, and I thought you guys can help me.
Speaker 10: I think she's like hangs out at it at this bar.
Speaker 9: Uh and it's you guys can like call her up and like offer her, you know, like a gift card to this place, and she says, oh yeah, Like I basically want to catch her that she is going to this place.
Speaker 6: And she's like she's seeing someone else, is what I think. Okay, because I've.
Speaker 9: Asked her form in the passage she's gone to this bar and she says, no, my friend had seen her there, and I know this is this other guy that goes to that bar, So okay, I think she's yeah, she's going to the bar and.
Speaker 6: She's seen this other guy and she's not telling me you ready, Yeah, I'm ready? Thank you Helen.
Speaker 2: Hi is this Dory?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is that Hey? This is Shortble.
Speaker 1: I'm calling from bar.
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 6: Oh Hey, I'm just a you know.
Speaker 1: It's probably good. I know it's probably weird that I'm calling you, but uh, you've been coming in here quite a bit lately.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I've been enjoying my time there.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we get people coming in. We try to look up their information to call them up and say thanks for checking us out.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 6: Oh sure, my pleasure.
Speaker 1: I want to offer you a hundred dollars gift card for being a new customer. That's why I'm calling Gez. Get it out of your mouth.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, one hundred that's awesome. Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely. What do you like about our establishment?
Speaker 7: I always like to check out kind of the new the new bars in town, and I feel like it's a very different vibe kind of from the bars.
Speaker 2: I'm used to.
Speaker 7: It's a little bit more like refined. I guess which is which is really nice. I think your drinks are.
Speaker 6: Really good, like the beers you have on tap.
Speaker 10: Thank you.
Speaker 7: Guys have a really great vibe going on there really the crafts, cocktails and stuff, and.
Speaker 6: I know what, You're really good? All right, what Joees? Sorry, is someone there?
Speaker 2: What was that?
Speaker 10: I said? Both, I knew it, Dorry, it's me.
Speaker 6: You are going to you are going what do?
Speaker 1: This is actually the Jewel Show. It's a radio show and this is to catch a cheater. And your boyfriend Mark is on the phone because he suspected you might be cheating.
Speaker 6: Cheating, Yo, Yeah, you're going to. You just admitted it.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I'm sorry he said that.
Speaker 1: He said to you guys that we.
Speaker 6: Were together, that like we're a couple.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, we're not.
Speaker 6: We're not dating. I don't I have never dated him in my life.
Speaker 7: No, I only know Mark because I go to his bar, Like I'm a regular at his bar.
Speaker 6: What dude, this is so weird. You're accusing me.
Speaker 7: You're blasting me on the radio for cheating when we're not even We've never been a couple.
Speaker 10: You've never asked me out, we've never gone on a date.
Speaker 6: So you're super weird. Dude.
Speaker 10: Yeah, okay, yeah, dory, Yeah, I call these guys.
Speaker 9: I lie to the show because then even if he gets called you and get you to admit that, you're going to okay, because that's the only way I'm going to find out the truth.
Speaker 6: Because I asked you and you wouldn't tell me. What is okay?
Speaker 10: So I'm gonna tell you right now.
Speaker 6: You're not allowed back in my bar anymore.
Speaker 2: Wait, what is this?
Speaker 6: Yeah? All right?
Speaker 9: So yeah, I'm I'm the manager at and Dor used to come in. She was like our favorite customers. She would come in every week like the whole staff lover. She's like she loved the vibe in there. She always say nice things. She's super complimentary of everyone, and then yeah, and then suddenly she just disappears, and yeah, that's why I called you guys.
Speaker 6: I allowed you guys to get her to tell the truth. I knew it. I knew it.
Speaker 10: Their main competitor, Dory. How could you I told you that?
Speaker 2: Mark?
Speaker 10: I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: I literally how many times have I told you, like literally every weekend that I need fried pickles on the menu.
Speaker 6: And if you didn't put them on.
Speaker 7: There, then I was gonna have to like play the field and see like.
Speaker 10: Who else, like who.
Speaker 6: Else was in you know what I mean? But you didn't listen. We worry about that anymore. Go enjoy, Go enjoy your pickles. Bed, I don't care anymore. I will, I absolutely will.
Speaker 9: I told you we're not putting frying pickles on the menu. It's not that kind of place, Okay.
Speaker 6: Why not? It's not our vibe.
Speaker 7: The reason why I like pickleback shots, it's because alcohol and pickles go well together.
Speaker 6: People, then there's a problem.
Speaker 9: No, So yeah, you and you like ranch stressing too, right, you complain about that. That's why I have at my bar Ioli is better than ranch. That's so pretentious, like dude, I knew you were going to a place to enjoy your fried pickles and your pull tabs.
Speaker 6: You're not welcome at our bar anymore. Cheater.
Speaker 1: Wow, well, I guess you got your answer.
Speaker 6: Mark. Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 2: And enjoy the fried pickles.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm gonna eat those far away.
Speaker 10: From here fried pickles, Your fried pickles.
Speaker 11: The jewel shows to catch a cheater.
Speaker 2: I'm stupid, you're smart. I was wrong, you were right. You're the best, I'm the worst. You're very good looking. I'm not attractive.
Speaker 1: It's almost time for America's as long as you admit Jesus, they jumped the gun and they did go earlier. It happens sometimes, even to the best of us. Sorry about that. I promise to do a better job. Tomorrow's almost time for America's favorite trivia game. You Versus Victoria. Your chance to take on our own Victoria Ramirez and a hold onto your butts game of Trivia for all the trivia glory. Also, speaking of holding onto your bum bum, you need to have your bum bum looking good when you grasp it. I'm true, and Macy's has all the fashion you'll ever need. That's why you can win one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's because not only are they here to hook you up for you verus, Victoria, they're also here to help you cover your madonga in the latest bumbum fashion.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 1: You shop in store or at Macy's dot com and call us right now if you want to play eight eight eight three four three one O six one eight eight eight three four three one O six one. You can also d m us at the Jubil Show or go to the Jubil Show dot com if you want to play. And now let's get Victoria's brain all warmed up and ready to go.
Speaker 5: I have trash talk, okay, shot it by myself yesterday.
Speaker 1: All right you the I is all all me. Okay, this is your bit on all Victoria and her trash talk. You want to hear your trash talk music your music? Yeah yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 5: Oh guys, not feeling too hot.
Speaker 2: Can be sick.
Speaker 5: You guys followed an encyclopedia this morning.
Speaker 2: But if there's so much knowledge jump at you, you're gonna know it hits you. Which letter? What do you mean? Which letter did you swallow? Football? The questions have whatever letter you swallowed? I sold an encyclopedia. You don't know how encyclopedia are.
Speaker 1: It's a good attempt, Victoria.
Speaker 2: You take it. You didn't mess that one up at all. I don't know you really didn't. Thank you.
Speaker 13: Yeah, that was solid, great delivery. Yeah, well I care about right now. The first in the encyclopedia series. So if the questions are hard, varc She's got it all right, call right now if you want to play verse. Victoria's coming up right after.
Speaker 2: This Good morning. Can I take your ordering? It's tall. Trip had a large black cock?
Speaker 6: Large black cock?
Speaker 2: Do you mean aventy?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: I mean he means event. Yeah, the biggest funny venty.
Speaker 10: Is large, is twenty large is large?
Speaker 2: In fact, coll is large and grande is Spanish for large.
Speaker 6: Venti is the only one that doesn't mean large.
Speaker 2: It's also the only one that's Italian. Congratulations for stupid and three languages.
Speaker 1: Time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria, your chance to take on the trivia Powerhouse. Victoria Ramirez, Yeah, I am for one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's and let's meet today's contestant. For you, Verus Victoria, the lovely and talented Jenna. What's up, Jenna?
Speaker 2: How are you? Hi, guys? How you doing great? Pretty good?
Speaker 5: How confident are you in this game today? Jenna just gotta curious.
Speaker 1: Well, Victoria has had a few rough days.
Speaker 6: Wow, why you call that confident?
Speaker 2: Rough days?
Speaker 1: Confident? We can say not as confident days. I feel like I'm.
Speaker 13: Confident challenging they were challenging day.
Speaker 2: Okay, that was a nice way to say. I mean, she's just talking fact a challenge today or two before? You what? Really?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know today we're gonna send Victoria out of the studio and while she's leaving, Jenna. Game is played like this. You have thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say passed and Victoria has to beat you outright to way Okay, okay, all right, are you ready?
Speaker 2: I am as ready as I will be.
Speaker 1: Here we go, Jenna, your time starts now.
Speaker 3: What do you call the imaginary line that runs from the North Pole to the South Pole through Greenwich, England?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's not the equator but equator. What is the name of the deepest part of the ocean.
Speaker 1: Path? What is the name of the scientist who developed the laws.
Speaker 2: Of motion, Albert Einstein.
Speaker 3: What is the term for the path a planket takes around the sun? A planet? Wow, takes around the sun?
Speaker 10: How long?
Speaker 2: Let me say that again because I messed it up.
Speaker 1: What is the term for the path a planet takes around the sun?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 6: My god, path?
Speaker 1: I'm so bad. All right, we'll bring Victoria back into the studio and while she's putting your headphones on and getting settled, Jenna, what's something you will like to tell the world today?
Speaker 12: Check in on your loved ones and tell them that you love them.
Speaker 2: It's a good point.
Speaker 1: That is a very good point. Our listeners are so nice.
Speaker 2: I know, I find it off putting. Yeah, it's pretty bad. It's so nice. Yeah, why is that bad? Is it real? That's my question, that's my question.
Speaker 6: It is real.
Speaker 2: You can hear it, Jenna's you know, Jenna, I believe you because you're on the phone right now. In her vibration. Oh, let's wha. We feel much better, Jenna.
Speaker 1: All right, Victoria thirty seconds. Answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say passed, and Jenna, you can tell Victoria.
Speaker 2: Whin to go.
Speaker 5: One do three?
Speaker 12: Go?
Speaker 1: What do you call the imaginary line that runs from the North Pole to the south through England? Oh?
Speaker 5: Wait, we're just gonna go. I don't wait, that's right, Keep going. What is the name of the deepest part of the ocean, the drench?
Speaker 6: Wait?
Speaker 2: Does already?
Speaker 9: There?
Speaker 6: Goes?
Speaker 2: Keep going?
Speaker 1: What is the name of a scientist who developed the laws of emotion?
Speaker 2: Ends nine? That's not already either, Keep going?
Speaker 1: What do you a term for the path a planet takes around the sun?
Speaker 5: His plan his his his his his?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 1: Yeah, planets can be women too.
Speaker 2: And also say passed. I don't like yelling at I really want to win.
Speaker 4: Now, Well, he's gonna cry if you.
Speaker 1: Got what you want to I know it?
Speaker 2: What am I thinking of? I want to know where you're going with? His is his his?
Speaker 1: His journey around the.
Speaker 2: The planet is a him. The sun is a hymn.
Speaker 1: When you type it into maps, it's his map.
Speaker 2: I don't know what when you into apps? Is that what you said?
Speaker 1: I think that's right.
Speaker 4: Because you're watching on TikTok right now, the Jubile Dot show.
Speaker 2: You can see this chaos me on TikTok right now. Really confident. I've got none of those right. You don't know that for sure? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did I get any right? Well, let's find out. Let's sit it over to the scoreboard and see how you guys did with our scoreboard. Producer Brad Noboddy got any right?
Speaker 2: Zero zero?
Speaker 1: Yeah, zero zero, which means Jenna, congratulations, you did it.
Speaker 2: You beat Victoria because the tie.
Speaker 1: Goes see you. Yeah, congratulations.
Speaker 2: She's literally crying. Makes me want to cry.
Speaker 1: You got a hundred dollars gift card to Macy's and you can now call yourself the champion of trivia for the day. Let's get the answers now with Nina, because we desperately need them. I'm sorry, I'm still really caught up on a planet typing in maps where you're just gonna go okay. So, the imaginary line that runs from the North Fold to the South Pole through Greenwich, England is called the Prime Meridian. The deepest part of the ocean is the Challenger deep inside the Mariana Trench. Inside the trench, you were playing with.
Speaker 2: The trench thing.
Speaker 3: Isaac Newton is the name of the scientist who developed the laws of motion. Orbit is the term for the path a planet takes around the orbit. That's what you're going for his orbit?
Speaker 2: Yes, Math.
Speaker 1: What's the son's name?
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 2: Luke?
Speaker 1: I don't know, like what, Jenna, Thank you very much for playing.
Speaker 2: I have a great day.
Speaker 1: We play U Verse Victoria at the same time every single weekday morning. Remember you want to play Victoria, all you have to do is D M U S at the Jubil show or go to the Jubeilshow dot com you too. You can take on Victoria.
Speaker 2: Could you call her a powerhouse again?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Trivia powerhouse. I don't know it's right now, guys, I don't. I think everything's right.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I'm not sad. You can take on Victoria. Could you call her a powerhouse again?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Trivia powerhouse.
Speaker 2: I don't know it's wrong with right now, guys.
Speaker 10: I don't.
Speaker 1: I think everything's right, thank you.
Speaker 2: I'm not sad.
Speaker 1: How did you picture in your head? Because I know you're a very visual thinker.
Speaker 5: I was picturing him typing into maps and like the map showing him the map showing just like his path around the.
Speaker 1: Sun, little arms coming out of the sun, typing on a phone. Why didn't it was already the maps was already put in.
Speaker 2: Oh, I just pictured the little.
Speaker 5: Blue line around the sun. Like where like the car is supposed to follow. Oh, okay, follows the car.
Speaker 1: Well like but fine maps, But instead it's the Earth.
Speaker 2: What everyone needs to hop everyone needs what you can just hop on this orbit? Yeah, pile in. Everybody hoped off the orbit. Save myself.
Speaker 1: He'll hang out with the blueto. We're all hopping on around. I can't take a boy in the back yet.
Speaker 12: First Day to follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 1: Ben is on the phone today for your first Date follow up and he's getting ghosted by a woman named Riley. So in a second we're gonna call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe give him another day. But first, Ben, how long has it been since you talked to Riley?
Speaker 6: It's like a a week and a half now.
Speaker 1: We've been trying to reach out to her.
Speaker 10: You know, I'm sure not to be crazy, but you know, two messages okay.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, you just want to know how blatantly ghosted you are.
Speaker 6: Oh, I feel very gsts so long.
Speaker 3: I know that sucks I'm sorry. Okay, let's talk about your date. How did you meet her?
Speaker 14: What?
Speaker 1: How did you leave it?
Speaker 6: Personally?
Speaker 10: I think the date, you know, there was a little bit of awkwardness, but it was like a good date. We're in the same field, so we've known each other forever, like or not forever, but like in our professional lives, we've known each other. Okay, we've been talking just like like friends or co worker or co whatever. And then one day like there was this like a thing where we I noticed and I just was like, what's trying to do?
Speaker 6: A date? And so this was the first one of those Okay.
Speaker 1: Well that's kind of an ideal situation.
Speaker 10: The date, I wouldn't be calling it. I thought this was like a bad date. I thought the date was great.
Speaker 2: What'd y'all do?
Speaker 10: She met up at my place, but then we walked through the there's a really great restaurant near my near at me and then so we walked there, had dinner.
Speaker 6: Dinner was great, came back movie.
Speaker 1: Was there any part of this that started to get a little awkward or off?
Speaker 6: The one thing that was awkward was.
Speaker 10: On the TV with some dirty video contentat.
Speaker 1: When you turned on your TV that's the last thing you were watching.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 10: In my difference was the night before.
Speaker 6: It wasn't like that's what I was doing right before the day I.
Speaker 10: Got I brushed my teeth, that took the shower, I went.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 1: A way you turned on the TV and she saw what you had been watching that you probably don't want people saying what you were watching.
Speaker 6: Definitely not a first day. The thing is, though, we laughed off, so she noticed.
Speaker 2: Are you sure she noticed?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 10: Yeah, it was yeah, yeah, you can't see what you saw.
Speaker 1: She laughed it off. But did it seem like it bothered her?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 10: Not, That's what I was saying. It was like a hiccuff, but it didn't feel like a haircuff.
Speaker 6: Okay, like it.
Speaker 10: Didn't like she was that's how cool she is, Like she didn't make.
Speaker 6: It a thing.
Speaker 3: Well, she maybe being polite because also it kind of feels like, are you trying to drop a hand?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like this is what that looks?
Speaker 1: Fun Huh.
Speaker 10: I just know that it's weird that we haven't talked in so many days.
Speaker 1: Well, how did you leave it?
Speaker 15: That is the I guess the second hang up that ice feel I just didn't feel that week like the let's go in for the kiss moment, and so I just we didn't do that, and.
Speaker 10: So it just was like, let's leave it, but like not leave it as.
Speaker 2: A not a day okay.
Speaker 1: So yeah, but and she has been ignoring all of your phone calls and text and stuff.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, two messages, but you know, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll try to figure it out. We'll plays song Comeback and then call her and see ifs why she's ghosting you, maybe get you another day to right, Yeah, I think all right, we'll play song Comeback, get your first Day follow up next. Right in the middle of today's first Day follow up, if you're just joining us, Ben is on the phone and he's getting ghosted by Riley. So we're about to call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date. But first, Ben, why don't you recap your situation for us.
Speaker 10: We've been friends for a long time.
Speaker 6: We finally made a decision to go on a date. We went on a pretty good date. There, there were a couple.
Speaker 10: Hiccups, no kiss at the end, there was some studio playing when when we when she got back to my place, Yeah, accidentally it was it was something playing the night before, but it could have been the thing.
Speaker 1: I don't think it is all right, Well, we'll give her a call and see if we can figure it out for Are you ready?
Speaker 6: Yep, yep, okay?
Speaker 16: Hello, Hi, massweak to Riley please?
Speaker 9: Yeah, this is she?
Speaker 2: Hey Riley?
Speaker 6: How are you?
Speaker 1: My name is Jewbl. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called The Jewel Show. Yeah, the show's here, Riley.
Speaker 2: I'm Nina. Hi, I'm Victoria. How are you?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 14: Hi, I'm the little Kirstuse why are you guys calling me?
Speaker 2: Have you ever listened to the show before?
Speaker 14: I mean s been a while, but I don't know why you guys are calling me.
Speaker 1: Well, we do a segment on the show called the First Day follow Up. That's where if you go on a day with somebody and then end up ghosting them, we call you and ask why. And we got an email about you from somebody.
Speaker 10: Oh really, are.
Speaker 2: You gusting somebody?
Speaker 6: H just a little bit?
Speaker 1: Is his name Ben?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Been emailed us and told us a little bit about your date. He also said he likes you a lot and he's confused why he's getting ghosted. Would you mind telling us.
Speaker 14: I don't know if I should.
Speaker 1: It's okay, you can tell us.
Speaker 14: Yeah, okay, Well I am pretty sure he was high lowing that up.
Speaker 1: Why do you think so?
Speaker 10: So we stopped by at his apartment and it.
Speaker 14: Really stink of weed, It really did, okay, and he just looked so just contacted. It was just like he was out in outer space and like kind of talk to him. Like the whole entire date, it was just like couldn't get like cool sentences from him.
Speaker 6: And you know, since we've.
Speaker 14: Known you to it for a long time, it's totally insisted of who.
Speaker 6: I really know.
Speaker 2: I mean, maybe he was kind of nervous.
Speaker 3: You know, some people like to take a shot before they go on a date and then maybe like that's not his jam.
Speaker 1: But like he just you know, like smoked a little bowl real quick.
Speaker 14: But I just think Jen was a looser.
Speaker 1: Oh so you don't like that if he was stoned.
Speaker 14: Yeah, when it comes to gun like he just he's just not the person. You know, he usually has like belong I dances and a sage. On our date, it was just like yeah, yeah, it's all right.
Speaker 1: You felt like you were talking to a wall.
Speaker 6: Yes, a big stone wall.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, well, thank you for telling us. Appreciate it, and now I'll let you know that Ben is actually on the phone listening and wants to.
Speaker 2: Talk to you.
Speaker 6: Oh you have a weed. You don't you have a problem with weed?
Speaker 2: How was your takeaway?
Speaker 12: I do.
Speaker 6: Is the creative?
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's I'm I'm uh yeah, I'm baffled, but like what, we're adults. It's like people spoke weed, so you were high. Yeah, I'm high right now, I'm high afterward. Yeah, like what, Yeah, I'm an adult. This is just what I do through the day. It's not everyone new I'm high. It's not a problem, but I am high most of the time.
Speaker 2: You a totally different from work and on our day.
Speaker 6: So yeah, that's because there's work weed, and then there's after work weed, and I it's so weird. I don't even think I didn't even do much anymore. Like no one, like no one ever.
Speaker 10: This is the first person I ever checked me on like, oh, yeah, you're high.
Speaker 2: Oh I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to follow you right now.
Speaker 10: Ben, I'm I only have a little bit flustered. This is not I cannot believe this is a problem. I thought this was like not it's just what we were in it. We understood each other.
Speaker 2: You're just up the person I thought you walled.
Speaker 14: Well, we'll talk into the wall on our date.
Speaker 10: Yeah yeah, okay, that's that's okay, that's that's chilling me.
Speaker 6: I guess you know.
Speaker 10: I don't want this to be weird? Can we like still be friends? Is this like a are you like done?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Let me ask Riley, would you like to go on another date with Ben? We'll pay for it.
Speaker 14: I mean, I definitely don't want to go on a second date with Ben, but I'm cool with us being friends.
Speaker 6: Okay, We're gonna be friends.
Speaker 10: Like you want to come over and smoke lead and play some video games.
Speaker 6: This is what I do with all my other friends.
Speaker 10: No, I owed you that, but we can still be friends.
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 1: Well, Ben, I'm sorry. No second date and no video games?
Speaker 10: Yeah all right, well this is embarrassing.
Speaker 6: Smoke some disappoyment.
Speaker 2: We okay.
Speaker 1: Jubele's first date follow up, Hey you want to win a thousand dollars, then hang out for three minutes because pay your bills is coming up. Also a nineteen year old in Fond Delac, Wisconsin, freaked out so bad about the TikTok band that he's been arrested for burning down his congress person's Oh oh, speaking of that, who on this show had a huge meltdown over losing TikTok for twelve hours? And will they face prosecution because of what they did? You'll find out that and what's going on with our lives when we check in with the show right after this. It's the Jewel Show, is shrewe.
Speaker 2: Your bell and down inviting everyone.
Speaker 1: You s the biggest gift would be from me, and the car detached would say, Every iconic show has their wacky cast of characters, and the Jewel Show is no different. Why it's the Jewel Show with your drunken Nina Hi, And then there's everybody's younger sister, Victoria Ramirez Hi. And who could forget the quirky neighbor kid who lives next door and pops by every once in a while to ask if we can keep it down between the hours of six and nine PM, because that's when the muskrats that she just acquired off the dark Web get frisky and she needs them to have some good muskrat love him because she's trying to have the largest muskrat and doo in North America.
Speaker 2: Our social media producer.
Speaker 1: Gabby also a producer, Brad, he's a dad.
Speaker 2: Hey there, Tiger, and then there's me.
Speaker 1: I'm and this is the Jubil Show and this is the time of week where we find out what's going on in our lives. And now, Nina, what's going on in your life?
Speaker 3: So I had to run in with a man in a public restroom inside of the airport.
Speaker 2: Wait a lot.
Speaker 1: I'm actually very disappointed in myself. Why so a lot of politicians in trouble. It wasn't my finest moment. So I went to New York over the weekend to go visit some friends. Really quick trip, but I was so excited on my way out that I sat down, had a couple glasses of wine and I was like, yeah, I feel really good.
Speaker 3: Try to use the restroom before I got on the plane. And I look up for a second, I just see this man standing there, and I'm like, excuse me, sir, what are you doing in here? And I kept walking a little bit forward and I look over to the side and there's three more gentlemen just lined up using the Urinals because I walked into the men's restaurant the first time you've done that. You've done that like two other times with me, but this is the first time I did it on accident.
Speaker 1: I've done it on purpose because I didn't want to wait in line.
Speaker 2: This time I did it on accident.
Speaker 1: And I literally called this guy out and he was just looking at me, like, lady, you are in the rock get out of here. Ew, this is cool.
Speaker 2: I was a lightweight. The line got me active, funny. I'm not proud, not proud at all. Victoria. What's going on this week?
Speaker 1: I'm really scared what my neighbors are trying to think of me, because.
Speaker 5: They probably I just am screaming around, listening to music, you know, hanging out. And then the other day my blender broke and so I had to buy a new one, and I asked Brad if I should buy like a nutribullet type of blender like I had before, or a big kid blender, like an actual blender.
Speaker 1: He told me the big kid blender.
Speaker 5: So I did. I ordered it and I was really excited to use it. I was putting everything in it, making a smoothie. I got so excited, I turned it on and forgot the cap everywhere and I screamed and I got so scared. And my neighbor like, I saw him the next morning because he goes on like runs when we come.
Speaker 2: In for work.
Speaker 5: That's really early, and so I just saw him the next morning. He just like looks at me, kind of shakes his head and just like walks away.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, thanks.
Speaker 1: It's like an older man. I'm so sorry for being your So why did.
Speaker 3: He check on you if you're screaming? Didn't you want to see if you were alive and not being strangled. I'm pretty sure he thought it was my own fault.
Speaker 5: He's like, you know what, I don't even want to know what her for, Like a no, I don't even want to check one.
Speaker 1: Oh look it's our social media producer, Gabby.
Speaker 2: What's going on with you?
Speaker 11: I am flying high off my book club weekend.
Speaker 1: It was so much fun. Anyone that has a book club out there, here's a tip for you.
Speaker 11: Get the make your own Jeopardy like online and play it with your friends about the books. It is so much fun. I genuinely had the best weekend. Also, on ex storm just dropped it's the third book in the fourth Wing series, and if you.
Speaker 2: Want to chat about it, you can DM.
Speaker 11: Wait, I will to those dms only Jeff's the game.
Speaker 5: Where like you put it on a screen, you have to like click on it, like for five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Is just so wholesome.
Speaker 1: There's mine there wine, there is wine, and.
Speaker 2: Let's be honest, the books they're reading.
Speaker 1: Are not The content was not that wholesome. But man, dirty wizards out there, spells with their huge wands.
Speaker 2: Jeopardy with that.
Speaker 6: This week?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel like I'm getting more empathetic. My daughter had asked me to help her with some homework and I borderline cried at how sad the.
Speaker 2: Math book was. Why why wait, it's got so many problems? Wow, they didn't stop there. I was eating a pickle, almost cried again, Why is it sour? No?
Speaker 4: Thinking about how jarring that experience was to that cucumber, you.
Speaker 2: Feel like my body's shaking. What's going on with? What's going on with me? This week?
Speaker 1: I would just like to inspire all of our listeners to steal our material and post it online.
Speaker 2: What do it?
Speaker 1: And the reason I say that is that I actually was sad about the TikTok thing for a second, because social media for me, has been an issue in my life sometimes because of things that I've done on social media a lot of times because of things that I've done on social media. That's the whole time, because I think I've done on social media. Well, also I've got great traction on TikTok, Like I have a lot of followers of shows, over two million on TikTok, and it's joke, and I like being able to go live there and talk to people because it's fun. So I really actually enjoy it. And I was bummed out because I did a live like right before it was supposed to go away for the twelve hours, and I was like, man, I'm going to miss being able to go live and talk to people on TikTok. But also there's a lot of stuff going viral from the old show that I was on, and that's great, right, but people are seeing that and they constantly are talking about the other asking me questions about it, like if it still exists, Like they don't even realize that I do a new show called The Jewbel Show, And so I have to tell people all the time, like no, that was five years ago. I've been doing this show for five years. I've been doing the Jewel Show for five years. Tell a friend, right, five years.
Speaker 2: But I would love it.
Speaker 1: If some of the You Will Show stuff would go the same kind of viral, right, Like, just so any accounts that want to use the stuff, go for it.
Speaker 2: Monetize it.
Speaker 1: People making so much money on that concept, go for it. I know the lawyers of the company probably like, don't say that, but I'm like, whatever, do.
Speaker 2: I want people to see the show?
Speaker 1: You know know about it, So go ahead, rip off our stuff, share it all you want, and.
Speaker 2: You wonder why you's gotten in trouble for me.
Speaker 1: Good point. It's time for Nina's what's trending? So there's a new Valentine's Day trend this year, and yes we are already talking about Valentine's Day, but this one is for couples. It's called the V Day sectomy.
Speaker 3: WHOA, Well, it's really not a new trend, but it's starting to pop up again because every year men start talking about how it's a good idea for them to give that as a gift to their partner.
Speaker 2: Oh so a little snip, snip, yeah, yeah, because most.
Speaker 3: Of the time the woman is handling the contraception, and so in that situation, you know, go ahead and get a little snipstip you guys want how babies didn't take on all the responsibility, I guess. So there are all types of places that are running deals. If this is something that you're into and if you are like to take advantage of a I don't know whatever's happening this year.
Speaker 1: Not how expensive they are. I don't think it's that expensive. I didn't mind it, but it was just a dude like hanging out. I was almost scissors and he was like, my name is Vince, and I do theseectomies.
Speaker 2: You want one?
Speaker 1: And I was like, let's do it.
Speaker 2: An you didn't like feel it or anything.
Speaker 1: Oh with the scissors, I felt it, but a week off work. Yeah, I don't know how much they are. They're not expensive though, like it's it's really it's cheap. Something hits me weird about that being a gift to your partner. That's just that just feels weird.
Speaker 3: I think people get creative all the time with things that they want to call gifts.
Speaker 1: Like if you go to somebody for a long time, you're.
Speaker 3: Like, well, I've already got you diamonds, I've already gotten any flowers.
Speaker 2: Like, what am I going to do next?
Speaker 1: Ye? You know, look at what I got.
Speaker 2: Maybe I take the bullets out of the gain free.
Speaker 1: It's your playground whenever you want to well.
Speaker 6: Lucky.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: So then the other trend is hit up jewble to voice that that you can give to your girls and actually have to explain the cars will be the Valentine's What were those things called, like a singing telegraver. Yeah, the Happiest place on Earth wrote a courses don't need seat bills?
Speaker 6: Please do?
Speaker 2: I tell you?
Speaker 3: That's so funny taking requests actually anywhere at the Jubil show on our socials. Okay, speaking of socials, Meta has just launched a new incentive program called the Breakthrough Bonus.
Speaker 2: Oh lord. They're offering this to TikTok.
Speaker 3: Creators who have quite a substantial following, and it's five thousand dollars that they're offering to these creators over three month period to jump over there and start creating content and posting itok on Facebook, Instagram using real three minutes long. Most of them do? I think most of them do a lot of double posting. But the thing that I think is interesting about offering five thousand dollars, well, five thousand dollars is great. Everybody probably would love an extra five thousand dollars. Most of these creators are making like five thousand dollars a video. That's true, not over three months, so it's kind of like it.
Speaker 5: But also the platform are just very different, Like I can't see myself like the tiktoks that like I've put on my TikTok, I can't see putting them also on my Instagram. Like it's just like they're very different vibes, you know what I mean. Instagram feels like more professional, even though it's definitely.
Speaker 3: Not like they each need a bio, like each one needs a bio, so you know what you're getting because it is kind of viby and everybody uses them differently.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so Victoria, you're not in danger of being eligible for this bonus, don't worry.
Speaker 2: That's why I stick to lock in linked that's the new dating.
Speaker 1: Say, come on, all of these different reasons to be using them, are.
Speaker 4: You busy at work in need of a sect me? Here's the recording I made for you to use and send to your wife.
Speaker 1: Actually describe LinkedIn as if the color khaki had a social media bag flash.
Speaker 3: I love that you just brought up LinkedIn because that takes me into my last story, and that is to talk about the most trusted profession in the world.
Speaker 2: There's one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is lawyer, institution, doctor, trusted professionals. Oh, that's the oldest profession.
Speaker 2: That's the oldest. I'm gonna guess prostitution. It's the nurse. We love our nurses. They are the most.
Speaker 1: Trusted out there.
Speaker 4: I've been watching some mysteries like killer nurses.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I was crazy. What where did you find that? It's on who I think?
Speaker 4: But it's like killer nurses and it's all these nurses, serial killer nurses.
Speaker 2: There's a serial killer doctor that was doing stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you want to talk serial killers, hit me out.
Speaker 2: That's what's the trending.
Speaker 1: And the Jubil Show is also brought to you by Better Help give online therapy a try it Betterhelp dot com, slash Jeuble, especially if you're killing her and get on your way to being your best self.
Speaker 2: Jubils Dirty Little Secret. Hello, Hello, Hey, you have a diard a little secret. Yes, sweet, what is it?
Speaker 6: I am a honestly forty year old version.
Speaker 1: Really cool?
Speaker 2: That is cool. You're a unicorn.
Speaker 6: Oh, I don't think it's cool.
Speaker 1: Why. I don't know what's the reason.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm not attractive.
Speaker 1: Okay, well that's that's also not I'm going to say that's not true because that's all in it, like really is in the eye of the beholder. Yeah, guarantee you there's somebody who thinks that you're attractive.
Speaker 3: When all of that starts with loving you first, though, that really does show confidence.
Speaker 6: I've been looking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when you say you're looking, do you? Or is that on the apps? Is that online? Stuff like that.
Speaker 6: I've looked online. I've looked in different groups from them.
Speaker 4: I will tell you that I think you're going to have some success if you build up your confidence, know that you are who and what you are, and then go out into the real world and try to find people that you connect with, because this stuff really isn't that superficial at the end of the day.
Speaker 11: Hi, it's a digital producer, Gabby. I just had some advice for you that I think would be really helpful. And I think when men no matter what you look like or your personality. But if you're respectful and you approach women with respect and kindness and you have good hygiene, I think that you're going to find somebody because a lot of people aren't as superficial. They just really care about cleanliness and kindness.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I think I have good hygiene.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you already out the first step. Well, and the good news is too. Like, honestly, age wise, if you're in your four or you're forty and you're looking for women that are the same age bracket as you, a lot of them are over the superficial stuff as well, and they have maybe even been in a lot of relationships where they have not been treated kindly. You sound like a nice dude, So for them to meet somebody who's like genuine and you know, wants a relationship and wants to treat them nicely, that goes way more than you think. Yeah, believe in yourself.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I just really lack that confidence, you know.
Speaker 1: Sure, well, there you have something to work on. I know it is hard sometimes to have that confidence, But knock on enough doors, eventually the right one is going to open for you, and you were going.
Speaker 2: To love it.
Speaker 14: Sorry if this was a good kind of dirty hotal secret that you guys.
Speaker 1: That's all good man.
Speaker 3: We're never expecting anything specific. Is whatever's on your heart that you want to share.
Speaker 1: Well, hey, and when it does happen, I want you to call us back and not tell us all about it, but like.
Speaker 2: Tell us that it just didn't happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, good luck, man, have a going yep, bye, hello, hello, Hey, you have a dirty little secret.
Speaker 6: I do.
Speaker 7: Hey.
Speaker 12: Okay, So when I was about thirteen years.
Speaker 2: Old, I went over.
Speaker 12: To the printer and I was like, I wonder what this would look like. So I got on top of the printer and printed my budgy.
Speaker 1: You should never keep that a secret.
Speaker 6: That is so funny.
Speaker 1: I've done that a bunch too. It's fun.
Speaker 12: You can you can see so much once you printed that. It's kind of scary.
Speaker 2: I've never done it, but I'm kind of curious. Yeah, it is cool.
Speaker 1: I've done it, and I felt the same way. I was like, oh, that's what it looks like, all mashed.
Speaker 12: Up such a I listened to you guys every single morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, thank you very much. And the interesting thing is welcome.
Speaker 1: You were like thirteen when you did that, I think I was like dirty. Some people make surely you know. Yeah, thanks for your dirty little secret.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're welcome. You guys, have a good
Speaker 2: Day to what's your dirty little secret.