Speaker 1: World with me here you know, b t know how it goes shout to oct no real color?
Speaker 2: What we see?
Speaker 3: Whole game?
Speaker 4: Wait the butler be something.
Speaker 3: Oh you can't stand on their own.
Speaker 1: See I already know you can't bother with me because up with the squad of me. They get a little they called me.
Speaker 3: Love Helove Baller Little wasn't to the Baller Show podcast. I go by the name of Ferrari Simik.
Speaker 4: I'll go by the name you know, Bat keep with that big.
Speaker 1: Buggy in the building.
Speaker 5: Now, I know you originally from Louisiana, but grew up in north North Memphis, no nouth. Can we can we take it all the way back to where you know it began and talk about.
Speaker 1: What you no MEPhI with rough oh now meant for real road bro. They taught you everything about the good, the bad, how they get money, and how to stay out of people being, how do not go to jail from the police, how to high speed.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It was everything everything you fee what I'm saying. So no, maybe it showed me a lot, but you know from Fraser, So you know Fraser like this is a small hood, like this is a it's a small hood inside North Memphis like apartment or no, like it's a city. It's like it's it's it's a neighborhood, like a real big neighborhood, like a house's houses, like real deal town like like Phraser, I got his own town, like you know what I'm saying. Like it's fine like phrase you got Fraser got hoods inside Fraser, damn, like real real deal hoods.
Speaker 3: Like it's just Frasing.
Speaker 2: So so you say you says they like they deep over there and you go back all the time and do stuff for Fresh like like like.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do something for Fraser like I did. I did something from my hood.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying inside phrase inside Fresh got on the village?
Speaker 6: You got like a foundation or something you do.
Speaker 1: No, it's just from my heart, you know what I'm saying. So you know, I just pop out here and there, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: But it's North Memphis where lily chops from or.
Speaker 1: No, no, this is where you got it from from? Yo got it? Yeah? You got it from no myths? Okay, yeah, but men glow from Fraser West Side, Elementary Side.
Speaker 6: Yes, Okay, so did y'all go to high school together.
Speaker 1: Nah, I ain't go to I ain't go to school. Glow.
Speaker 3: You were a couple of years older than her, you know.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying. But she went to the same school that went she I think she went to Fraser after they think, but we both went. We both from from the West Side.
Speaker 6: So Fraser High School is where you went.
Speaker 1: No, I went to Trees High School?
Speaker 2: Was there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a Frase High School right now, Yo school inside the Fraser. I'm telling you just what I call Fraser High School. Got it, it's still Fraser, LIKEMPHS is bigger than what people think it is. When I went. When I left Westside element No, I went to West Side Elementary, west Side Middle. Then I went to Tris High School. I did never go to Fraser.
Speaker 5: Okay, but that's a rival though, right with y'all rivals like y'all playing football.
Speaker 3: It was a big deal basketball. But everybody knew it.
Speaker 1: Band, but everybody knew that little band types like yeah, all that went on like real deal schools. When they get schools seniors, when it gets seniors, Yeah, want to get cheerleaders. I don't let us have a game and we played them.
Speaker 3: Oh it was wrong.
Speaker 1: It was on, but but it wasn't on, no real it won on, no beef nothing. It was live.
Speaker 4: Like we know y'all, y'all know.
Speaker 1: Us, like we're in the same we were from the same hood.
Speaker 6: Fraser, it sounds fun.
Speaker 3: It was fun and you were in the band.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I played the bass drums, so I wanted to do music when I started learning how to read it. You fee what I'm saying. So I'm like, at first, I ain't no because I'm just a bad black motherfucker skipping class all lunches. But dude, before, before I was in the band, I was thugging. I'm like, yeah, yeah, tugging. But sometimes people thugging tugging. Man, you just you just wild you you just wild, wilding, but you smart with it though.
Speaker 3: That's stugging.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. You ain't being no food. But thugging is you're standing on beating you, thugging.
Speaker 4: Outside, you outside.
Speaker 1: You know, everybody knew you, everybody know, everybody knew me. Everybody knew me.
Speaker 6: Everybody like a class clown or yeah, I was sure.
Speaker 1: I had to make people laugh like they're just me though, Like I don't want to be you can't be around me lame. I can't do it like a little hack a little you from the mooning back you lame. I'm like you la't fuck bro, real deal? Like you be like you be like what I'm doing and we ain't doing nothing. That's the point. We ain't doing nothing. Do something?
Speaker 4: Make me laugh?
Speaker 1: What the fuck you mean? Like? I like, I love I love personality.
Speaker 2: But I feel like that's kind of hard for people to be the class clown sometimes in the environments because some people want to be so tough because of the environment that they are placed in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can appreciate that. You try to make people laugh in you're a happy spirit.
Speaker 3: Now. Was there ever a moment where you was like messed up mentally?
Speaker 1: Yeah? When I lost my daddy. When I lost my daddy was old, bro, I lost my mentor, I lost my I lost my I lost everything. But I feel like I lost my heartbeat. I feel like I was fin of die next. You feel what I'm saying, because I'm like, I ain't believing them.
Speaker 3: If you don't mind me asking what happened to your dad?
Speaker 1: Liquor poison? Liquor poison liquor poison.
Speaker 3: Don't drink alcohol.
Speaker 1: I don't drink it. I don't drink at all. But before he passed, I didn't drink because I was in the band. Like you know what I'm saying, and I want, I want to do something like I was on the edge, like okay, I'm I'm the child for to go to college. I'm going to go to college. You feel I'm saying because my first generation the movies I watched this ship turned like drum line. I liked it. This is what I grew up off. So I'm like, I look like you know what I'm saying, like like drum line. Yeah, look at the school, Like, look at the school, like I was they free already on this only on the movie I watched movies. I'd be like, damn, this is she going on right now?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I ain't no, you know what I'm saying. I ain't no until I became a business person and now I see how everything goes, you know what I'm saying. So and I'm like, damn. Every time I watch the movie, I'd be like, damn, is she going on right now? They don't know who. I don't know who recording them recording.
Speaker 6: Were you the only child or no, I.
Speaker 1: Got nomal siblings, no more siblings? Wasn't all five girls five boys?
Speaker 6: Were you in the middle or in the middle child?
Speaker 8: Okay, so was your Did your other siblings go to college or anything?
Speaker 1: Nobody?
Speaker 6: Okay, nobody, but you was gonna be the one you feel?
Speaker 1: Want to you feel me? I want to be.
Speaker 3: So then Pops died and then yeah, we just died.
Speaker 1: When pop dolls. When Pop's died lost myself stopped going to school for like three months, and I was I was. I was laying in a girl house. I used to talk to her right and everybody was in school, all my all my friends at school and everything. So they she bump, she bumped, used in her door, she bump used in her door. Was like what my brother and she was like, and but the girl don't know my sister at all. She like, she don't know her period. I was staying in the corner village. You feel what I'm saying. I was raised in so boom. The girl and my sister walked in. My walked in the room. I'm in the bed, I'm watching TV. She like, for what you doing? I'm like, what you mean? I'm thinking. She was like, no, go to school, you're gonna graduate. I got a feeling you here. I'm like, now you think I got it? And she was like, I know you got it. And I'm like, I went to school this same day, lady, and everything, whatever class I call, I did my work in it. So I say it was like two months two months left in school. I got my diploma walked through.
Speaker 6: Wow, it must have.
Speaker 8: Been really smart because a lot of people, you know, can't catch back up.
Speaker 6: Really really, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, you know, my life is like life be life.
Speaker 4: Man, shout out your sister, your sister. What's your name?
Speaker 3: So? Now when is the when is the music playing? When do we get a record out?
Speaker 1: Okay, when I graduated, that's when I got with it.
Speaker 3: How studio.
Speaker 1: I was in the hood. I'm in the hood. My people you know, we you.
Speaker 3: Know, you know, you just start rapping.
Speaker 1: They like. I wrote one song and my brother named pool Man, he was the first person I rapped the song to him. I like, bro, I finna started rapping. He said, what I'm like, I start rapping. He was like, you don't rap though, I'm like that said I wrote a song. He said, let me hear it. So I'm cutting his her I cuting.
Speaker 3: Her I'm like, all right, lose cutting his hair. You know how to cut hair? Yeah, I know I was talking about that. Go ahead ahead, I'm saying, so I got many talents.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I don't cuting his herd boom. So I'm like, all right, I would eating This is my favorite snack, honey bun, hot chips and a figure.
Speaker 8: You gotta have a sweet the salty with with the flame, a little.
Speaker 3: Bit heat with the heat, bring it.
Speaker 1: Right, all right, I'm cutting his her So I'm playing the beat though. He like, dangn Brett the beat slamming.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, I got it on YouTube. He like, for really? I said, yeah, I got it off there too. He was like, all right, bitch. So when I when I when I wrapped it to him, they might say, bro, got it might come get you wow WI shout you now, bro, I ain't never make God damn my life. Then that was twenty fourteen, twenty thirteen. He's like, bro, got it, might say you. Bro. I'm like, for real, I'm like, who has got it? He was like, yo, got it that this? When I started listening to got It because I moved to Memphis twenty ten. Okay, from where from Louisiana, From from Louisian, Louisiana.
Speaker 6: Here originally from Louisiana.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm from Louisiana Ta Lulu so boom. He put me on Got It and everything. I'm like, hey, do hard, do hard. Then when I started looking at them vision wise and then on five started chicking all that, and it was all there. You feel old, like you feel I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying like he was on his run. He was on his run at the time.
Speaker 1: He was on his run, like all the cocaine was coming out, all the mixtapes like break a Man and all that I'm on. I'm I'm like, I'm learning his mrmusic because I'm like, I'm learning this man songs like this is hard God because my brother though man, when he said that, I started rapping. I got deep with it. Then when they when poor Man went to jail, pull Man went to jail. So that when I feel back like I don't got nobody else to run the streets with. You feel I'm saying because that was my big brother in the streets. You feel what I'm saying. I lost a lot of people this when I met other people that that I had that I grew up with too, so but pull Man was that person like you feel there with my you feel what I saying? Not any he older than me. So he was telling me like, nah, he's doing stuff in the streets to show me don't don't do this, but I gotta do this. I'm like, yeah, you was cutting her. I was cutting her. So he was like no, he was like you you good. But when I started rapping, if it fucked him off, he like, you trying to rap? I'm like, yeah, now swear to God, bro, like this we stay in the same house right now. I brought him, Is I t g He believed it, like yeah, the same watches.
Speaker 3: That's hard.
Speaker 1: Like if we got the same people, boys like he got, he get tobody. He's he's doing his kids love it like they like every holiday? Is it Uncle booget house?
Speaker 4: So when when your music started blowing up? Was he was he still in jail?
Speaker 3: Nah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was in jail, but he got out. He did. He did three years. I think three years. I think three years or something like that. I'm not mistaken. And when I got out, I mean when he got out, I pulled up on him. You was already lit. I was already lit.
Speaker 4: So when when did me going out?
Speaker 1: He thought he was finna get out and get a hair cut. He like, I'm finna go because I ain't talk to him now. I couldn't send him nothing. I couldn't do nothing. So when he got out, I'm like, they like, pull my man out of jail book, I'm like, for real, half back out. So boom, I seen him. He wouldn't get my hair cut by book. And his sister was like and she was like what she was like booget rapping now? And he showed the video. He was like, oh my god. He crying looking at it. He like, oh my god, oh my god. And then after the next month, got it. Can't got me?
Speaker 3: Okay, got what was that conversation?
Speaker 4: Like, Bro, that's crazy?
Speaker 6: How did he come get you?
Speaker 3: But I know he comes I know he usually comes with with the briefcase full of money.
Speaker 1: Juke can't got me first?
Speaker 3: R P B Man, I know that hurts you. We'll talk about that.
Speaker 1: Juke can't got me first?
Speaker 6: How was that? What was that?
Speaker 1: Change?
Speaker 4: Randomly?
Speaker 1: Randomly? Randomly? You answered, I answered, because at first I didn't have a Facebook, Instagram. I ain't have a phone. You just got to pull up on me to get your hair cut. That's how you're gonna see me. I was like a ghost, bro. And it's like that when you lose yourself a little bit. You know what I'm saying. You don't want no dealing with the world, you know what I'm saying. So when he was like, what's so you ready to be rich? They were joke said, and I'm like, I'm like, who you is against? I'm who he was like. He was like, I'm big joke, your guy it brother, I'm the big brother. I'm like he was like, you know who would be righting about juke juke?
Speaker 3: I'm joke that said, how can you get to your number?
Speaker 1: Somebody? It was somebody. It was one of my big homies that he knew rich the peace man to that was this his name man So they called him Sauce. So he was he was the he was our king, go to bab you feel, I'm saying like they was just our god. And when we lost him, I saw I saw got it at the froneral and I'm like, damn this your got it? Oh ship? You feel what I'm saying, but I ain't. Anybody was grieving. He was hurting and I was hurting, and I'm like, you know what I'm saying. I'm like, nah, I can't talk to him right now. But it's like when Joke he was like I'm finished, fly you out the l A and I'm like, all right, all right, I ain't ready. I ain't ready. He was like you ain't ready. He was like no, I said, nah, I said, let me keep grinding. Let me let me keep grind. I ain't ready. Did you just hear me boom like okay, I got you, I got you, locked me in, locked him in. I had Joke number before I met, before I even met, got it, so Joke was telling got it like hey this it was some people did but me though, you know what I'm saying, Some people didn't because I came in dancing. Because they ain't understand me. They're like, god, I ain't never had an artist that they danced like. He had a number of gamesters like.
Speaker 4: But you made a street music dance. I make it.
Speaker 1: But I'm I'm a Streek, like I'm talking now, I'm talking. But it's like I embraced myself dancing if I grew up dancing on top of cars and all that, Like I'm the type that I was. Just I was eighteen nineteen still going to the skate ring.
Speaker 6: That's a part of your talent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I'm not. I didn't grow up like how other people can say, I grew up tugging, robbing, shooting dice. I don't even shoot dice. I don't even how to shoot dice. You know what I'm saying. I don't not roll. We weed, but I smoke. I don't drink. I never robbed nobody. I never went to jail for no real serious stuff, none of that, you know what I'm saying, Like none.
Speaker 6: What made you realize that you weren't ready?
Speaker 3: That's very humbling to say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's because I ain't believe. I believe it, but it's like I know, I don't know right now. Let me go teach myself some most you feel I'm saying, like because yeah, like on the business tip, like let me go get myself together, like let me get this, let me get this young young bull out of me, like because this is a big dog game. Like once you get signed and you and you a celebrity, and you grown.
Speaker 3: You gotta give results of me, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got you're a business person that the young kid is out the way? Who were you doing?
Speaker 6: That was immature to you? In that time.
Speaker 1: I wasn't listening, you knowe what I'm saying. So I really did had to go bump my head. I had to go bump my own head.
Speaker 3: Take a lot to admit that.
Speaker 1: To you know what I'm saying. Come on, I'm honest, I'm a human. You know what I'm saying. I don't care what nobody to say about me. Like real deal, I'm golden and I and I'm chosen. God know what he did with me. He's still doing it, you know what I'm saying. So everything that I lose, it's crazy how my career go up more when I lose something. But I just be like, you know what, life be life? And I never questioned God.
Speaker 8: So how long did it take you from that point where you told him that you weren't ready to you being ready.
Speaker 1: Until me like three months? Three four months?
Speaker 4: It was like, man, let me get this business together.
Speaker 1: And it's so crazy. Yeah, when I got my beating together, start getting booked, start getting bood, I tow the whole Missippi down, the Mississippi down.
Speaker 3: Now when did pop out come? Was this?
Speaker 5: Was this before you signed the guy there? Or after you way after.
Speaker 4: You got those records before you even signed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was like, cause those records go crazy in the club like my.
Speaker 1: Old like I had, Brad had hits ever since I came in a game, like you, I love to make music anyway. So I'm a vibe anyway and I got rhythm and I'm having fun with it, and I'm smart and I'm wise with it. I'm ever make up banker, I got kids and women.
Speaker 3: Yeah, locked a smart way, locked attention to it. Was a big dude. Big dude is the person that's your alter ego.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like big dude is the is Like I don't got no devil person on my shoulder. It's a big dude, right, Like it's only big dude. Like I'm a big boogey, you know what I'm saying. So it's like, but John had to heal, John had to heal to create both of them.
Speaker 6: John, is your your real name?
Speaker 1: John is? When I yeah, that's my real name. But when I take this jeer off, this John, but when I put this chain on these on big booget you know what I'm saying. But but my nickname is bug. They cut it they short for boogie. You know what I'm saying. But big Dude, Big dude was like, did y'all wanna start playing with me? Like you know what I'm saying, like this this is my this is my Big Dude is my bonus. And you don't hear big Bogey no more.
Speaker 3: You hear just big big dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So going back to your conversation with Gotti, you said like you you finally were ready.
Speaker 6: Then what did How was that exchange with Gotty?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I told joke, I wasn't ready. Yeah, when I met Gotti, right, check this out when I mean gott it, I didn't first sign what got it? When I first met him, we was in New York. I never forget. I had a show on a Sunday. He flew me that Monday. I had to leave the show all right to the airport. So whatever I moved to the show, I had it. They had that on in front of got him, so little short swim trunk shorts, polos, white forces.
Speaker 6: Because you wereware in Memphis.
Speaker 1: I was in Mississippi. I had a show Mississippi, and they called because I was on the way back. They were like, I was on I was leaving the show and they were like this big buggie. Rix called me. You know what I'm saying this Rix, he c MG two, this is how big dog too. So he called me. He called. He was like, what's up? This ricks? This CMG ricks And I'm like, what's going on? All right? So keep in mind, Joke called me. You just got it, brother, Now y'all on me, y'all, y'all, get y'all up on me, all right. Bit. But the person sauce they died already told me they was coming, but it was a secret though they don't know that to this day, but now they know. But but he told me they watching you keep going and like you don't see him, all right, bitch? And then what happened and I started getting booked. Then that's when Joke came This. When Joke came in, told god it Race called A'm gonna fly you to New York. I'm like, damn, I'm like.
Speaker 5: Did he have the situation set up for you?
Speaker 3: So as you got the.
Speaker 1: No got it? Genuine it was. He went out to eat. He asked me what I like to eat, and I'm like, hallwings, hallweensweens, y'all got some polic and he like they eat otails and stuff they eating. They like, y'all got no Halloween, got burger fries? Like do got this? But will order you did?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: They they over me, They wooed me with open arms though. The vibe was everything and and got It was like he was like he give me you dropping juice on me and everything, and he's like, I think you're ready. I'm like, yeah, I'm ready, I said, but I don't want to. I ain't ready right now to break the pinan you know what I'm saying. I said, when I next time that you see me, I'll be ready. And he was like all right, bet he was all right, bet. So we took a picture and everything. He had an all black, low haircut, just a rope on and we was in New York, right in front of those uh the little it was a little place we ate it. It was just me and him. He was finna get on the sprint. I said, I want to take a picture. That's the first person I ever asked to take a picture. I don't take a picture of people, they take a picture of me. Now, I never asked a rapper to take a picture. I asked youngster that and got it. Is he now was this?
Speaker 4: This is a negotiation tactor?
Speaker 1: Was you?
Speaker 2: Was you like stalling because you want to be like man, let me get a little bit more hotter, so asked more money.
Speaker 1: It's just that point, like I just wanted to I just want to be ready for what I was goin to get myself into. You fee what I'm saying. I ain't want to go ahead first like anybody else. Will you know what I'm saying. And I didn't budge just because this yo got it. I didn't do it. I want to make sure that I'm a pro forge that he can see them now he was. He was hitting him back to back with that I want to be I want to be something that he'll be able to be, like sit back and smile it. Yeah. I didn't want to come bullshit. You know what I'm saying, like you blood swimming tears by his label. So that's why he this is his personal ring he gave me. Was like he was like, you ripping the right way.
Speaker 3: I always wanted to ask you.
Speaker 5: I'm so glad I got a chance to interview because I'm a DJ. Right and that Homegirl remix record, Uh, that's that Louisiana. Now that now it makes sense to me.
Speaker 3: It's the sample. And I'm over here like, oh man, I wonder what made him put a Louisiana.
Speaker 5: Bounce type record. But when you told me he was from he was originally from Louisiana. Now it makes sense to I. Hear Memphis and Louisiana. That's a that was one that that record describes you to me?
Speaker 1: This why, this is why my my music the way it is. The hype, that's why women love it because like, who what what? Woman don't like to dance?
Speaker 2: It's like, I don't know how you be picking You're excellent. My beat Man Beats is like it's so like as soon as it comes on in the club, it sounds like you in the car.
Speaker 3: Like it's just like heavy bass line. You know what it's saying.
Speaker 1: I get that. I get that off walk a Flock of the Oh like the hype you feel it. I'm like and I always been a fan of Walking Flock of two. So like his height, like dude, he in the bed. Everything all right?
Speaker 3: So let's fast forward little bit, because you just dropped with J Drama. How did that happen? Who talked to who? First?
Speaker 5: I hear him because Drama. I know Dramma personally. He don't randomly do he doesn't do gangster grills there. But all you gotta be you gotta.
Speaker 6: Be that one.
Speaker 4: You got it.
Speaker 3: But you also got to talk to like I know him.
Speaker 1: You gotta be genial.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: He gotta feel your vibe like because that's a legend.
Speaker 5: And he got a Grammy. He got a Grammy Office Gangster Girls now. So now he came on the show and he told that to him. He was like, many, he's like a gangst the grill now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But I hear him up and I was giving him his flowers. I wasn't trying to work with him. You feel not at the moment. You feel what I'm saying. But I'm like, and this DJ Drammer like, okay, who out of work myself up to be who I am? Right now? Let me see if he hit me back. Because if a normal person can't hit a hit up a celebrity, they's not gonna they're not gonna taste back. You feel what I'm saying. So I'm like, I'm big buggets, I'm Finn hit him. I'm just giving me his flowers though they what I do do that to meet me up? Do that the people that I feel genuine this genuine I know, I know what I be doing so energy to Yeah, when I'm big on God. So if I if God telling me to send a blessing your woman, hit you up, you feel I'm saying he's gonna be like that. Or if he takes me to lock in with you, we locked in freal when the cameras go off. That's how it is. So when I hear him up, I was like, I say, I said, proud of you, big bro. He said keep I said, keep going. I said, I'm I'm a real big fan of how you how you be talking. I love how you talk. You make the artists feel like he a god. And it was this. He was like, oh yo, I was just talking about you. And he was like, we gotta work, bro.
Speaker 3: Just like that.
Speaker 5: You like, done song's already done, My songs already lying up.
Speaker 1: I worked twenty four nine bro. Yeah, I got so much music. I don't know who got more music to me, I don't. I don't. I don't feel like no artists right now got more music to me. That's how I feel.
Speaker 4: How many songs you think you got recorded right now? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Six thousand?
Speaker 3: Damn that's a lot, bro for sure.
Speaker 1: From twenty from twenty eighteen to now unreleased.
Speaker 6: Can we talk about over with?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 6: Let us know about it. How'd you come up with it?
Speaker 1: Because it was over with? It was fucking over?
Speaker 3: What was over with the game, the industry, The industry is over.
Speaker 1: They're looking over me. Ship that think I'm a small for type shit, thinking I'm not pressure type shit, thinking I'm not that nigga type. Shit is over. It's over. It's over. To the haters that think I ain't still tend blood, swiat and tears, it's over.
Speaker 6: That's like your statement, like.
Speaker 1: It's that's why I ain't never came up a our viver on vibing onto my own tour bag. Love how I'm coming out? He like Wigg's gonna lie even like you standing a tall lad. Night over with I Love Over.
Speaker 7: We'll be right back with more of the Baller Alert Show. You're listening to a special edition of The Baller Alert Show.
Speaker 1: It's your boy Big Buggie and you're now tuned in with the Ball Alert Show.
Speaker 8: Were you going out to perform? Do you have dancers with you? Or you gonna you know, put that in the show at one point, because I feel like you just you got you got like you got it in you to to expand your show as you continue to grow in this industry.
Speaker 1: I don't have dancers like for my tools, like the big stages because at first I used to be on big.
Speaker 8: But that you do that you coograph with so that you're going to be dancing with like doing a little routine.
Speaker 1: Already. I got my own dance team Okay, okay, was on tour with me already. You know what I'm saying, shout out to them. They cold?
Speaker 6: Are you going to continue to do that?
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm not changing them. You feel I'm saying like I'm keeping them nice. You know what I'm saying, Like this, they this they motto they can dance with all the people, how they will hold they want to. But I always picked them, you know what I'm saying. I always picked them like I got faith in them, like cause this they career too, So I got I got faith in them for show, and they make me and they make it. They make the show. So you feel me. I'm like, I'm rocking. I'm rocking it by myself. I'm standing the tall I'm dumb, daughter. You feel me? So I'm up here and I look back they going crazy.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, you got the music for them.
Speaker 5: Very few artists have vision like how you're how you're articulating yourself. What does that come from?
Speaker 3: Anyone in your family?
Speaker 5: In particular that you grabbed this type of vibe from Mom, grandma because you got a lot of vision, a lot of sense. You can articulate yourself very well, or it's just a driving you that.
Speaker 1: You just No, I ain't get it from nobody. I ain't get it from nobody but being lord y, I get it from my mama. Though. Okay, you feel I'm saying wearing my heart on my sleeve, I get that from my mama. Like anything, I get that from my mama, like this gun dog, like you feel what I'm saying. So but she be asking me all the time, like she was like, what what is come from? And I'd be like, you got a vision, man, and she was like the way you the way you, the way you are right now, the mindset, real, being on God Like, it'd be weird to me sometimes and I'd be like.
Speaker 3: For real, everybody's not like that.
Speaker 1: She was like, cause, son, I didn't. I didn't raise you like that. She was like, she was like, I was doing my best, but this type of person you knew to me, like you, it's like you not my son. It's like you're a best friend then. And I'm like yeah, and I'm like, I don't know. My thing of life just hit me. And she was like, I love it. It's dope. She was like, I love it. It's dope, and like, you know what I'm saying, Like it's my mama. So she gonna give me the game regardless, like anything I'm talking on, all my interviews, the blogs, whatever, I get this from that lady. You feel what I'm saying?
Speaker 8: She yeah, she said, Speaking of family loved ones, did you have any relationships you know, I know you had you talked about one relationship that you were in high school, but did you have any other relationships?
Speaker 6: Were kids or anything?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I got a daughter, daughter Okay, not raised? She fully, yeah.
Speaker 8: Is she like to dance too or get on the mic, like try to rap or anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Seven. She called me last night before before I got on stage.
Speaker 6: She had a rap for you.
Speaker 1: No, she always chick on me. She was like, daddy okay, and I'm like yeah was you were like what you doing going to your concert? I was like, yeah, I'm outside right now. She said she ify, Daddy, post the phone up, and I post the phone up and she you know what I'm saying. She she she was like her daddy. Yeah. She was like she was like, go get them, daddy, and I was like, love you. She was like, Louiah, we'll hang up. Good deal.
Speaker 8: How has that changed you, you know, from when you first begin to being a dad now? Is it like put purpose on your life?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It made like Raya made me. That's my best friend. Like because at first I ain't know what people, I ain't know what a child meant. It's just me, bro, Like I don't know what I mean to my mama, but I know I mean a lot to her though, Like I know, I know she loved me more than life.
Speaker 6: And you know what you mean, what she means to you, then life?
Speaker 1: You feel what I'm saying, like then life. So that's just it's a good vibe, like this is a great woman, Like thank God I came from her, you knowe what I'm saying. So I just feel like it. But ray real, uh was I was the first person she saw and she you know what I'm saying, Like she didn't see her mother first, she saw me first. I saw her first, you know what I'm saying. I was in the room like like I'm right there, like I ain't fall out how everybody say they I'm like, well, I like I'm really rocking like this, but my back turn, like my back turn. I don't want her look. But I'm like this though. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Are you nervous?
Speaker 2: Na?
Speaker 1: Because I was ready? You know what I'm saying, because I'm like, man, I know God sent me a blessing right now. I know he did. So soon I heard she she she she said one thing. She was like, m like on my mental healing song when she first just sit the lenoise in the front. If y'all don't know, y'all gotta go go listen. And when she did that, my eye got booked, bro, And I'm like oh, And then the doctor was like like he was like Daddy, you ready, I'm like ready, Oh mom. She she opened her eyes and put her and she did this to my fingers, squeeze. It was old. I was like, yeah, she dead at me. She didn't cry none of it like she read there. She wasn't moving a lot. She looked dead at me. And this is what they be right now to this day.
Speaker 6: Do you want any more kids?
Speaker 1: He's up to God do like in our own Russia. You feel I'm saying, if he, if he feel like it's time for me, I'm finishing you a blessing. Yeah, I'm finishing you a blessing. I got some for you. You feel I'm saying so, But I really want all girls. I want five girls.
Speaker 3: I won't.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't want no son because it's a reason. You know what I'm saying, like I fear losing them. But I know, I know I'm supposed to talk like I don't supposed think like that. But it's life. Just be lifeing, bro. You feel what I'm saying like I'm real overprotected by my daughter now to this day because it's a lot of bad things that happened to little girls growing up, and you feel what I'm saying they've been through this and been through that. I want to beat her, so I gotta stay on my team to not down her and make sure that she's safe all times. So that's why I always I'm twenty seven. I'm young still, but I'm a home by the door. I move like I'm feeted.
Speaker 7: Bro, We'll be right by. Stay tuned with more of the ball or Alert Show. You're listening to a special edition of the Baller Alert Show.
Speaker 1: It's your boy a big Bugie and you are now tuned in with the ball Alert Show.
Speaker 3: What is the best way for an artists or rapper to stay safe?
Speaker 1: Be bored, stop trying to fit in. Don't be in the mix. You be in the mix, you're gonna lose yourself. You're gonna lose your life. Either gonna go to jail an it'sit by standard or you or you just you ain't on your grind. You fee what I'm saying. So you're bushing at her. It's people like niggas that they have kids, they be bushing. I ain't trying to do that though. I got to stand ten.
Speaker 2: So how do you stay clear from you know the tension between your label and the other like how do you stay you know, neutral from that situation.
Speaker 1: I mind my business but on w but I mind my business though, like you know what I'm saying, like I'm I'm on real big on that ain't my business. That ain't in my business because you're getting people business something have it can happen to you or they can draw on you or no, I know you're not you being a whole or you horing up or nothing like they're just a man. That's not my business like they ain't got nothing to do with me. But I'm but what on WI though I feel I'm standing, I'm standing ten what I'm with my lordship with this, but that ain't my business though, you feel what I'm saying. So you know some people getting people being there for no reason, they ain't got nothing to do with you, right and to found you, you know what I'm saying, Like, come on, man, like you know how what you got going? You know if you know what ground you own? So why are you knocking yourself this week?
Speaker 2: So you don't feel like you like there's no inherited beef or anything you know, once you signed c MG on whatever got.
Speaker 1: It with bro? Gotcha? I'm seeing g I'm seeing Jeeper into life, into another life. Come you fee what I'm saying, like cause it is what it is, bro Like, he ain't just about the money with God. It ain't just about who he is or whatever. Me and God had talked, but we don't talk. You know what I'm saying. We live life and got it. Family is my family. Like I loved dude, he loved me.
Speaker 8: Speaking of that, how do I know we touched on it earlier? But how did you feel when God he lost his brother?
Speaker 3: I know that was big for you because he.
Speaker 6: Kind of he was he started it started you in.
Speaker 3: I saw your post too.
Speaker 1: I love the dude. Bros about dogs were like, he changed my life. You feel me? So? I mean, I love it. I see see him Jeeper.
Speaker 3: Appreciate you sharing that now.
Speaker 6: Thank you. Sorry to bring down the mood. I was just everybody cry here law got that.
Speaker 8: You know what I learned throughout this interview though? About you? You are very self aware. It seems like you you know know, hey, I'm not ready for this. You know I need to take some time. I need to get this out of my system. It's kind of very self aware. Where did you learn that from?
Speaker 1: Man? Standing on being there by my daughter like I get everything from her, like everything, Like I'll be looking at these folks the other little kids lose they daddy, bro, like I lost mine. And it's like I'm like, Bro, I ain't I hate it, Like I don't like that, Like I tell my people all the time, but don't down their child. Bro, please bro, don't do that. You feel what I'm saying, Like I lost my little brother, Q my least my list my baby brother that I raised. You fee what I'm saying and how real deal? Like his kids, I'm looking at him. They they they on the front road crying like my little nephew made you he like they need to stop, but they need to be quiet. They're gonna wake my dad up. He said that, And I look, I'm right here beside my knackhew, like I know he just don't know his dad ain't coming back. But I'm his daddy though. You feel what I'm saying. So for show like my brother kids is my kids one hundred percent.
Speaker 6: And I'm sure that your brother, your father, your whole family is proud of you.
Speaker 4: I know you man, Yeah, proud of you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't expected this this energy from you, you know, like just positive energy just just coming from you. I mean, I love your music, man, you may you make some damn good music. You make some fun music. Every time I hear your music at the club, like it's just everybody you know just turn up. But you know, sometimes artists make good music. But then you would be around the artists and you don't get the energy that they get in the music.
Speaker 4: And it's like you really got this energy.
Speaker 1: But so I'm saying, when you meet the artists, though they don't be genuine, they just got good momories exactly. The money make them look good, but they really is you really lame his real But your money got you turned though.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But that's why. But God will like God see everything you do, my boy, like you you sour, like you don't get blessings. Your name gonna die down, your going that, your book is gonna gonna go down. Everything about You're gonna gon do this right, so the devil can bless you too nothing. Yo.
Speaker 4: I said that to somebody yesterday, I said.
Speaker 1: Can bless you to nothing? I don't know if he come fans, I don't want it. I need to go through ship to get it. I need this so I could talk about it in part. I see why I'm doing it.
Speaker 4: So they call you a bug or big boogey when you go back home.
Speaker 1: But sometimes they'll say something like the people they know me for a for real. They be like John and I and I and I let them. I let them say that because you knew me from.
Speaker 2: Elementary Do people from school ever be like, I cannot believe this man on blew up.
Speaker 4: I done went to school with him.
Speaker 3: Hey, yeah, some people.
Speaker 1: Some people hate some people. Some people are lot. They so proud like classmates and everything. They really proud and I loved it. They you feel I'm saying like some I lost some I lost some classmates.
Speaker 4: Some of them went to jail.
Speaker 1: Some of them all missed with somebody never said nothing to but they all proud of you know what I'm saying. Like, but now you know something like it's a new generation and now they call me big boogy on the internet. You know what I'm saying. People that I knew from school, But if you know me, know me, I mean you around me all this book, John, Like girls they were like John, you know what I'm saying, Like that.
Speaker 4: I remember him from school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like a girl just shared me and Glow, uh cause you know, we just dropped back. She just shared us standards and.
Speaker 3: She was a nice little dance too.
Speaker 6: All over, TikTok, all over.
Speaker 1: We just shook the world. We just getting started, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So dance is funny.
Speaker 1: The girl shirted it. The girl shired it, the girl shut and she was like, it's crazy because I went to school with both of these people and not real like and not real deal know both of them personally. That's why I'm so proud and crazy, like go crying tears while I'm typing because I know where they came from.
Speaker 5: And you know, Fraser, I can't wait to be interviewed Glove becase I'm gonna say that.
Speaker 6: I'm like, we never forget it.
Speaker 1: So when y'all see when Glow gear off the top, we know you're from Glow. She could be like, like know that.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying, She's from Like I'm saying, your family is definitely proud of you, and I love how you keep God and everything I could tell like your grandmother and your mother is probably on you, like my mama was praying over there.
Speaker 1: Yea, my mama don't play like she she'd be like, my mama always talked to me about God, but when I got big on it, she like, so I really think you're big on big on God to mess I like, but like I said, like I was just I was just texting my sister Nichia. Tell me about big Nigga. Might just send her two thousand this morning, right, but you know, like like be hitting her sometime too, though, you know what I'm saying. So when I was on the plane, I'm so tied, but I'm like when I landed, I'm like, I'm gonna send you two thousand and twin. Look, we look just like we got sang daddy Like same dad, same mom. You know what I'm saying, Like her kids looks just like me, you know, like her song got my old name, my old my old nickname, June June. I'm saying so. But and I always let her know, like, man, we got this, we all we got. You know what I'm saying, Like it's about how big I get, how rich I get, how famous I get. I'm right here, you know what I'm saying, Like I'm not changing, I'm not never changing my phone number. Ever, I'm never not getting I'm never getting a second phone. I don't want too. I'm not changing these number because years later somebody did little me for me for real, for real, they gonna hit me up and they gonna call any of they hard. I ain't seen you in eight years, bro, And I'm like, I may I be like, yeah, what fatime me? That's when they like then this when they happenings can come back. You know what I'm saying, because I'm a lot of people happiness, man, a lot of people happening, but mentals I make a lot of people happy. Like real deal. If I'm if I'm saying, they said, if I'm crying, they crying. If I'm if I'm happy, they happy. If I'm turned, they turn. If I'm man, they gonna do something to make me happy. And there's a black sheep. You know what I'm saying. That just and this is what they're that's a wizard, you know what I'm saying. Like I make things happen from dirt to diamonds. I'm a wizard.
Speaker 8: Well you made us happy here in a ball Ali, man, we appreciate you.
Speaker 6: Before we get out of here that we do have a pep talk this.
Speaker 1: Big, big dude, anybody they want to do it. God susist, don't die, keute God first, Always be lawyer, Always stand on the last lap. Believe it.
Speaker 7: Big can't get enough of baller Alert. Follow us on all social media platform at baller alert holog on the baller alert dot com