Speaker 1: Welcome back to Artists on Artists on Artists on Artists. This week on the show, we bring four artists who are working on projects that secretly between us, will never get made.
Speaker 2: Nature is cruel, but Hollywood can be crueler. In order to make a project in Hollywood, so many things have to go right, and it's a place where so many things can go wrong. So we're going to talk to people who might be believing that it's going to be all up, but it might be all down.
Speaker 3: These four people have so much hope that the thing that's in their head is something you're going to see. But between us, we know you're not. We all know these projects will never get made.
Speaker 1: Nothing these people say, we'll see the light of day.
Speaker 4: So let's keep talking. It's a pass for now, just not totally in our mandate, and let's listen in. Wow, this is so good. I love getting together with other creatives.
Speaker 1: Don't you do you know what the topic is for this?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: No, they said interesting new projects.
Speaker 4: I think interesting young creator.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: So they said people with a lot that they have going for them, I think is what they told me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: It's so exciting, man, It's like so exciting, dude, like all the stuff that's going forward for us, like me and my company, you know, it's the Rocks.
Speaker 1: What's your company?
Speaker 5: I work for Not Again Entertainment.
Speaker 3: I am the head of development for this pro skater turned serious actor.
Speaker 5: Now his name is uh.
Speaker 3: Guck Header, and Guck is like my best buddy. We went to this little cheer ones.
Speaker 5: Yeah. We went to this tiny indie high school Harvard Westlake together.
Speaker 2: And your high school is Indy was it was an Indie high school.
Speaker 5: It was it was Indie high school because it wasn't funded by the state.
Speaker 1: We call Indie high school so massive and big, so you pay tuition and everything.
Speaker 5: Indie high School. Yeah, it's not, you know, not one of those public school. It's independent. It's not private. It's Indy.
Speaker 3: Me and Guck went there together, and he's been my best buddy. We've had some crazy times I can't even talk about. And now he's getting an entertainment and I'm we're no longer friends.
Speaker 5: We are we're business partners no way, and we got projects that we're working on.
Speaker 3: Guck's World is the Number one and it's a sitcom. It's kind of what he wanted. His own Lowie. Do you guys know that show Lowie No Lowie c k. He had a show like a few years.
Speaker 1: Louie Louie Louis.
Speaker 5: Kaw it spelled Lowie.
Speaker 6: You never watched the show.
Speaker 4: Spelled So there's a song that actually tells you really how it's pronounced.
Speaker 6: I never heard that ready away from him.
Speaker 5: I read it.
Speaker 3: I read all about it on the internet, and he said he wanted to make some Lowy.
Speaker 5: So I was like, let's go.
Speaker 6: That's amazing. It's Guck's world.
Speaker 5: Like, it's Guck's world, so it's all about him.
Speaker 6: What's the pilot about?
Speaker 5: So it's it's so funny it happened to him in real life. He uh was trying to.
Speaker 3: Have sex with a girl, but he had a rug burn from falling off of a.
Speaker 5: Falling off of a jump.
Speaker 6: What kind of jump was he jumping onto a rug?
Speaker 4: Or or.
Speaker 3: Well, it makes so much more sense if you were to watch it, but basically he was doing a skateboard trick. He fell off the jump and he fell into a rug because some of these skateparks have rugs on the side. And then he was trying to have sex with a girl, but she I'm trying to touch him there, but the balls that's where my rug burn it on the side of his leg.
Speaker 5: Wow, the balls is good. I should pitch that.
Speaker 6: To him, rugburn on your balls.
Speaker 2: That's funny though, is about he's trying to have sex with the girl, but he has rugburn. That's genius. That's a genius. That's like, that's incredible. That's incredible.
Speaker 6: That's literally like, that's some good shops.
Speaker 3: I think it's awesome and I'm so excited for him, and we have so many things coming up. Yeah, we we've had a couple of meetings and they've told us that they're really looking forward to seeing pages because right now it's just a voice note we play in the meeting.
Speaker 5: Who's talking you or him?
Speaker 3: It's we did it voice the text on the computer and we recorded it on the voice note.
Speaker 5: We play it in the pitch.
Speaker 2: Oh the computer's talking. Yeah, amazing, that's psych I'm psyched for that.
Speaker 4: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: That's literally taking up space, which is something that I can't do anymore.
Speaker 4: I got no, we're young creatives. We all have to keep talking, like literally, we have to. We're addicted this.
Speaker 5: Well, how about you fucking get a hit junkie.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, stop stop that right now, Stop that right now. Okay. Hi, my name is Tracy Ronald and I am a young creative out of LA and I actually came to l A by way of Silicon Valley. I was a coder in the minds of s F just coding away for such a long time. But that that knowledge and tech has really made me zero in on what I want to do and what I want to do. And I'm so excited about this project because it's in it's in a baby stage right now. But we So I work for LG Washer Dryers and and I do a lot of the coding for the website. But we've recently spun off into a production division. So I'm the heading the department of Human Stories at LG Washer Dryer. And what we want to do is a washer dryer movie starring a washer dryer that is in the house of a rock and roll band.
Speaker 6: That is so human, that is so human.
Speaker 4: It's such a human story. It's a human story. And get this. But because I haven't even told you, Ei, there's the rub. I haven't even told you what the rub is yet. You guys are jumping on me. I haven't even told you what the rub is.
Speaker 6: We'll get the ruby.
Speaker 4: So the rub is the movie is going to be Choose your Own Adventure, Choose your own adventure, and we're gonna be the first choose your own Adventure movie to win an oscar.
Speaker 6: That is insane. What adventure are you choosing?
Speaker 4: So many things? There are so many things, So basically, you know how rock and roll artists have all of these clothes.
Speaker 6: It feels like you've never said so many, So.
Speaker 3: I resonate, you know, rock and roll artists with so many.
Speaker 5: So many.
Speaker 4: All of my rock and roll girlfriends when I get together with them, they are just constantly talking about, well, I have to wear this outfit for this show. What on earth am I gonna wear to this show? It's like a big problem that nobody's talking about. So the protagonist, Washy the washer, is going to wash the clothes that the rock and roll artists can wear for their band. So what you're gonna see to choose your own adventure for? What clothes do you wash with? What with? What's setting?
Speaker 2: So you don't even choose the clothes for the rocker, You're just choosing the clothes to wash.
Speaker 4: Well, the washing implies that the rocker could choose them to wear.
Speaker 6: This is amazing. This is gonna because if it's washed.
Speaker 4: So think about your closet, right, you have clothes that are dirty, and you have closed that are clean. Now you're up in the morning, you're headed to a meeting. What shirt you think you're gonna pick up this shirt? This shirt with mayonnaise mustard stains on it from the freaking deli? Or are you choosing the crisp, freshly washed LG Shine little shirt?
Speaker 6: Are you.
Speaker 1: I'm kidding? Absolutely not.
Speaker 6: Any more questions about that.
Speaker 4: No, I think they got it.
Speaker 6: It's yep.
Speaker 4: But I'm an open book. I'm an open book if you have any questions, because it seems like I'm sensing like a little bit of confusion, which is so interesting. And I love outside feedback. I love outside feedback because I'm just in a bubble with the other LG Washer dryer girls and we are going round and round in circles. We're so excited about this idea.
Speaker 5: This sounds like laundry simulator vision.
Speaker 4: So it's actually an Oscar movie about a human story. That's what's interesting about that.
Speaker 6: It's interesting, but I can.
Speaker 2: Ask really quick. Actually I know, I just said, no more questions. How is it gonna Is it gonna be on Netflix? Or are you going to be sitting in the movie theater choosing your own adventure?
Speaker 4: So that is actually exactly what we're trying to do. We are aiming for a theatrical release, and for that, we are shooting for a yeah, because we want to hook up with filmmakers who are not hookup like bone dirty hookup like meet up, use dirty freaks. You guys are too much. You heard when you.
Speaker 1: Were talking with people in development and you say terms like hook up, connect and you can join.
Speaker 4: Sorry, sir, I guess I work with a bunch of dirty freaks and who would be absolutely down my chops for something like that. But we want to go for a theatrical release, So everybody in the audience is going to get like a little controller, and they're going to get a little controller, and everybody's going to be choosing their own adventure at the same time. And it's basically majority wins. So you are sort of like, I just love the way I lost so much. Oh my god, you guys are too much. You have to come do pinball with me.
Speaker 6: Wait? Where do you play pinball?
Speaker 4: I play pinball at this place? Buttons up?
Speaker 5: I can.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm working on?
Speaker 2: Right? No?
Speaker 4: Wait, wait, I need to hear this.
Speaker 1: I'm mister man. I am working on America's first and only out of recyclable materials. I'm building arcades in landfills.
Speaker 4: And it's it So it's for people who like are there to drop off junk and then.
Speaker 1: They're like me, you can go to an arcade, play with recyclable materials. And it also connects to your phone.
Speaker 4: How does it connect to your phone?
Speaker 6: Connects to your phone?
Speaker 1: You can play at home on the arcade.
Speaker 6: Yes, okay, you can play it.
Speaker 3: So it's like it's like an arcade. By the way, I wanted to say, I don't want to introspect you. I love your canyon. I love what you're done. It's the best canyon in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, farming canyon. It's a family property of taking it and I'm a billionaire gets to invest. And that's the best part about coming coming into money is is being able to green light a bunch of ship.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, and where did you get your money from?
Speaker 1: For I'm and canyon Oh, the canyon to play.
Speaker 4: It's a pay to play.
Speaker 1: Can the toll? I get? The toll was directly through Wow?
Speaker 2: And so maybe back to Yeah, yeah, it's expensive.
Speaker 1: Making a dollar off of sustainability. At the end of the day, all my projects connect back to sustainability and profiting. Profiting off of it and profiting because I think that's why people don't recycle it, because you can't make a dollar.
Speaker 5: So I so walk me through this. Yeah, it's an arcade in a landfield that I can also connect my phone.
Speaker 3: Yes, so I'm connecting my phone to the video for the for the arcade game that's sitting in there's like a bluetooth.
Speaker 1: Just say, you want to go home, but you're still playing your game. You can go home, connect play it at home.
Speaker 4: Like you've already tuckered yourself out at the landfill play arcade games, and you want to continue the fun. You want to continue the conversation at home. I think that's genius.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think I think you should be able to take home places more. And we have a computer. You should be able to be at this restaurant.
Speaker 4: Go.
Speaker 1: I kind of want to go home, but I want to keep eating.
Speaker 3: Sure, also I think I mean not rocks. I'm just wondering if you are there, I think you had this question. If someone wants to place a pac Man made out of landfill.
Speaker 1: G's a way in line till that person is on their phone and home done.
Speaker 4: So wait, if that person's on their phone, are they taking up the space of Can people play the arcade.
Speaker 1: Machine at the moment? You can't take it home and have somebody else.
Speaker 6: It's so clear to me. I'm seeing it. I'm seeing it, and.
Speaker 1: We're making a movie out of it. But I'll get into that. What's what's the movie? It's about a little girl who meets the love of her life.
Speaker 4: Child is falling in love.
Speaker 5: I don't know if I.
Speaker 7: Don't know if I see crystal clear, I see I don't know if I know about all that.
Speaker 1: If Gunk was behind if I put Gunk in the movie, would you be if I put.
Speaker 5: Well, you'll fucking pants you no matter what church?
Speaker 1: As an old man, it's my fear of your pants.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's your fear.
Speaker 1: I would never want that.
Speaker 3: You at church, and even if you're at the doctor's appointment, and even even if you're at the doctor's appointment and you already your pants are down because you're getting some sort of rectal exam.
Speaker 7: He'll unpants, you look up, you'll put them back up, and the doctor will be like, what the heck my hands in there?
Speaker 1: Oh doctor, and your pants.
Speaker 4: Had done that to me? Hashtag gock had done that to me.
Speaker 6: That's good, that's good.
Speaker 4: The movies later.
Speaker 1: But I have a lot of projects I'm working on and I'm excited to be here with you all today.
Speaker 4: This is amazing, so bright.
Speaker 5: Because it's the future. Is us.
Speaker 6: You Hi? I am you doctor Strachiachella.
Speaker 2: Strachiaella, and I am a doctor turned creative. I used to run a foot practice out of Topanga Canyon, uh, and now I am a screenwriter with my Well, it's a little project I like to call the secret project Doctor Spy. It is an amazing movie all about a spy who's also a doctor. Opening scene comment hits earth, what are we gonna do? What are we gonna do? Everything's going berserk. They're in a system. Siren's going off. Somebody walks in. Oh my god, it's doctor Spy. He goes, don't worry, I'll handle this, takes out his stethoscopes and sepiscope. People fall to the ground. Doctor Spy, what is he doing? He goes and types in the computer. A gun is a shocker. It's a shocker. It's like a taser. Looks like I've got the codes. He takes all the codes. And that asteroid that you just forgot about, Yeah, it's going to come into play the second act because Doctor Spy isn't alone in this movie. He he leaves and he meets his assistant. His assistant Gabriella. Gabriella is a mix. She is unbelievable. She is amazing with computers and science. She used to be a nurse, but now she's turned assistant to a doctor. She is running and running and running around in her heels all the movie.
Speaker 4: This is like a central part of the pitches.
Speaker 6: She stopped.
Speaker 2: So that part, Doctor Spy, It's so funny. This is that she is running into her heels all movie. And so what happens is they're figuring out the codes and they have to save the world from this asteroid that's just hit. They have no idea what kind of mess they're into. Because the evil commissioner, Frank, he is the one that actually got the comment to hit earth in the first place, and inside that comment Pikachu, Wait a.
Speaker 5: Minute, I recognize you.
Speaker 3: You know that doctor that got sued for trying to turn all of his client's feet into looking exactly like your receptionist.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, that's not true.
Speaker 4: I'm not Panga Canyon.
Speaker 1: No no, I'm not the wonder He did an amazing podcast, wondering podcast about that five.
Speaker 6: To five toes.
Speaker 4: I do have to tell me how you did that technology where you took one pinky toe and you were able to decide what the big toe would look like just off the DNA of the pinky time.
Speaker 6: I'm here to talk about how I took it.
Speaker 2: Gabriella made a foot decide what the big throw would look like.
Speaker 6: I'm here to talk about my movie Softer Spot.
Speaker 1: How did the story break? Gabriella can walk around going those people have my free Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, the thing about it is, dude, it was crazy Gabriella. Gabriella had to take a quote unquote foot baths an led light bath the day for work the vault. Turns out it wasn't a footpath or foot massage in any way.
Speaker 5: It was a Cloner mischage.
Speaker 3: That's treaty rendering, and then you were trying to turn other people's feet into those feets.
Speaker 1: Poor girl tries to go to the beach. She can't find her feet.
Speaker 6: Everyone's for your feet, for your feet. Gabriella is a liar.
Speaker 3: It happened in the podcast Bonnie Hut went to the beach and talked about how hard it was for her to find her own feet.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, my sister is such a fan of true crime. I have to get a picture with you, yead.
Speaker 6: To talk about doctor Spy.
Speaker 1: Crazy about this moment we just had no maybe this is the movie.
Speaker 5: You're right, Yeah, I don't think Guck would go for that. He doesn't like for me to do anything that he is not involved in.
Speaker 2: Well, do you guys have like like funding already? Do you guys like have any like angel investors or like funding or anything.
Speaker 1: Everyone in my phone has saved as angel investor one, Angel angels three. I have so many damn investors for so many damn projects.
Speaker 4: Do you have like a spreadsheet where you or can you just remember the numbers when you meet them?
Speaker 1: Their contact photo is a picture of the spreadsheet.
Speaker 3: So yes and so yes and no has like some really exciting partnerships with some brands that are ready to pony up to help out brand.
Speaker 5: Well, we have Slim Jim's main competitor, thick Rick.
Speaker 1: Is that a real brand?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: And well I actually saw anybody he just did a kick flip over chat g bt.
Speaker 5: He did. So we worked with Sam Altman.
Speaker 3: And so we got chat GYBT sitting. We sat chat gybt in the middle of the wharf at Long Beach and he did a kick flip over it.
Speaker 6: Oh my insane, it's amazing. Did that helped the funding?
Speaker 5: Yeah? It did.
Speaker 3: It did because chatchy bt was super into it and it it looked it looked into some bank.
Speaker 5: Accounts for us.
Speaker 4: It you can get awesome that it can do that. I actually loved that.
Speaker 3: Literally, ya, you're gonna ask chatty bt yo, can you give you give me money?
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 1: They went up to a museum and I asked for funding.
Speaker 6: Way, oh my god, what happened?
Speaker 1: The Getty Museum said.
Speaker 4: Yesty museum agreed to an arcade and a where was this museum at the Getty?
Speaker 6: But where is the Getty for you?
Speaker 1: The main Getty, the one with the monorail.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it's the real one, Okay, I just wanted to make sure it felt like maybe getty Bill, I wouldn't ask for money.
Speaker 3: Are you sure it isn't that Italian restaurant slash wellness centeredy spag edy.
Speaker 4: Dogeddy. Now you're sure? You're sure it's not by the Italian.
Speaker 6: Spa slash pasta.
Speaker 4: You're sure it's not spa Eddy?
Speaker 1: Where is spog Eddy?
Speaker 6: Spaghetty's read at the end of the monorail.
Speaker 4: Just ride on the monorail to the end of spagh Edty.
Speaker 1: All I'm saying is you can get funding anywhere. And I think what's important about having a lot of projects on the development real if you will, is making sure thank you, is making sure you you can go up to anyone boldly and pitch something and be able to go Are you in? Yeah, that's what rich people can do.
Speaker 4: I am going on seeking arrangements and I am obtaining.
Speaker 1: Project so socially or romantic, this.
Speaker 4: Is all business. This is all business. So I I go on seeking arrangements and I look for certain keywords and men's profiles creative uh in innovative, uh like uh sort of like uh, inspiring people who are interested in going the extra mile, right, They're not just looking for a one time I pay you to have dinner with me, I pay you to come home with me. I am. I'm looking for men who have who want something more. And there's a very specific community of men who get a uh interested in I'm so sorry, you get interested in exciting new projects.
Speaker 1: That's what that's the difference between a man and a financier.
Speaker 4: Yes, exactly. That should be more called seeking financier more like, because that's what I'm using it for.
Speaker 5: Do you see do you guys wall that Instagram account?
Speaker 3: Men versus financiers, and it's always about this is what a man does, this is what a financier does.
Speaker 5: It's it's hilarious.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, and the men are like full of you're in a situation ship.
Speaker 6: What's yours?
Speaker 1: It's awesome going on?
Speaker 6: What's going on?
Speaker 4: Congrats?
Speaker 5: Thank you so much. It just happened. I just said, hey, would you be interested in kind of hanging out with me sometimes? She said yes. It's like I feel I'm on top of the world. I just got into situationship.
Speaker 4: So that's it. So you haven't gone on the date yet, she said to you, when I see you that's Oh, that's a situationship.
Speaker 3: So no, we have gone on dates, we have kissed, we have stopped going on dates, we're still kissing.
Speaker 6: That is insane.
Speaker 2: And that is actually really funny because it actually ties into Doctor Spy. Early in the second act of the movie, Doctor Spy meets up with his ex flink.
Speaker 6: Her name Rebecca.
Speaker 2: Her Rebecca is Isbacabacca like Chewbacca.
Speaker 6: No, it's like Rubaca, but she's harry as hell.
Speaker 3: But that's funny because she accidentally said Rebecca and that was the name of the woman in the loss.
Speaker 1: I think it was an episode two. Bonnie Hunt reported that no, no, no, Michael.
Speaker 3: Was the first woman who realized that her feet looked exactly like her neighbor's feet, and.
Speaker 1: Her neighbor was Gabriella.
Speaker 2: No, this is not what I came here to talk about. Those lawsuits are incorrect. They were created by a man who wants to spite me.
Speaker 5: The judge.
Speaker 2: Yes, the judge invented this case that I somehow changed people's feet to match my assistance, perfect ten piggies, my Gabrielle's perfect soul and perfect Achilles tendant.
Speaker 6: And that's just not what happened.
Speaker 2: Yes, they were put under during a foot exam. Yes, they woke up with stitches around their ankles. Yes, the pigment was incorrect from their original pigment of their skin.
Speaker 6: Those are all things I'm not denying.
Speaker 2: But I will sit here until the day that I pass away from this earth and defend that I did not switch people's feet and build Gabriela's feet with a clone machine.
Speaker 6: And replace people's feet with my assistants feet. So because I like, I.
Speaker 5: Got not.
Speaker 2: Barely started about my movie, and you guys even know that I'm actually starting a TikTok account.
Speaker 4: Oh sorry, sorry, I can't believe we didn't ask.
Speaker 6: That is actually that I'm starting a TikTok account.
Speaker 4: That is actually rude of us. Tell us about your TikTok account.
Speaker 6: My TikTok account is so funny.
Speaker 1: This kind of the algorithm.
Speaker 4: A front facing stuff.
Speaker 1: You're watching, it's your accounts, alba.
Speaker 6: So I'm getting a lot of tiktoks that are making me laugh.
Speaker 4: So, okay, you're watching tiktoks.
Speaker 6: I am so interested in jumping in.
Speaker 2: These tiktoks are making me hoot and howl with laughter.
Speaker 6: Some people are going like, oh, that's all right.
Speaker 2: About like things that they've eaten, or like.
Speaker 4: Food poisoning account.
Speaker 2: You're on a sick talk yes' stomach talk and your algorithms funny shaking laugh people are like just a taco bell.
Speaker 6: What oh?
Speaker 2: And I am laughing and laughing and laughing at a storm, and so I'm going to start tiktoking that kind of does the same similar thing but a little different. It's going to be well, I watch these videos. I watch these videos and then I do wet it, and then I do wed it or I.
Speaker 6: Do wet it.
Speaker 1: So you do wedding, so you do it.
Speaker 6: I do wet it.
Speaker 2: I'm not due wedding. I'm not going to add a wedding. I'm I'm duetting these videos. So they go, they go, oh, I just say bad taco belt, and I come in and go. You should really watch out before your body.
Speaker 4: That's funny. I like that. I love that. I'm obsessed with young creatives when they react to stuff. It's like a way to join the conversation.
Speaker 1: You should always be working with a young creative who wants to react with stuff.
Speaker 4: Yes, exactly, industry needs.
Speaker 5: You, guys.
Speaker 3: I mean social, social media is such a big fucking deal now right, and I'm going in so many meta not only is the project important, but what is the strategy.
Speaker 5: It's almost like you have to come up with a marketing plan for on the movie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because you have to. You have to start early. And that's definitely something that I've been trying to do with wash Me All Night Long, which is the name of the movie. I don't even know if I said it you washed Me all Night Long?
Speaker 5: It was the band is the band kiss.
Speaker 4: So it's the band kiss his Friend, and we're it's the band kisses Friend.
Speaker 1: I never thought about a parody of a song? Is the is the band's friend?
Speaker 2: I will say to the movie sounds like you watch Me all Night Long, which is a little purpose.
Speaker 4: So it's a wash like a washing machine.
Speaker 5: I just need clarity here.
Speaker 4: So weird Al is basically a friend of the song. His parody so.
Speaker 3: The song.
Speaker 5: But I'm asking him the band in the movie is kiss.
Speaker 4: No, so kiss his friend because he's not singing Kisses songs?
Speaker 5: So he is the band. You said it's a rock and roll band's washing machine.
Speaker 4: I think you guys are really confused about like a lot of things that I thought were just kind of calmon knowledge. But that's okay, maybe I can maybe I can walk you through it because that's okay. We we all literally this is so funny, Like this is such a good point. We all have different algorithms, right, we're all in different bubbles.
Speaker 3: I don't have an issue with the algorithm, right, I have an issue with you have told.
Speaker 4: Me today so exactly because you're in your bubble and saying you don't know what I'm talking about. Because it's like I'm a yetti almost like if you're talking to me, listen, so so so so social media strategy is so interesting though, because for wash me all night long, it's to choose your own adventure Oscar movie that we have to like and we have to get the audience interested in that. You know how Marvel fans when there's a new like thing coming out, they'll be like, oh, I really want like a new Superman movie. Oh I really want this, like I've like seen the comic books, I really want this.
Speaker 8: So there's just something about the way that I can't stop listening.
Speaker 5: So you're talking about how you've basically you have a fan, and I didn't mean to go that long.
Speaker 4: I really like thought this would be like a five second explanation. But listen. So so now, so we don't have the familiarity with the ip, right, so we need to create that demand. So what we're doing on TikTok right now, we're setting up tiktoks on every continent and everybody is going to be saying, I wish there was a Choose your Own Adventure movie about a washing machine. And we're gonna get a bunch of influencers to get on the campaign and they're all gonna keep saying this sort of ponderance, this sort of wish, right, just like inner wish.
Speaker 5: You're paying the influence for our ponderance.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're paying for ponderance, And so we honderant.
Speaker 1: Has to be washing machine singing I wish.
Speaker 5: No, no, you can't get it wrong because you'll get bad. It's a washing machine.
Speaker 3: It's a movie about a washing machine in the house of a band's friend.
Speaker 6: You guys, get weird with.
Speaker 1: Me when I say you can take the arcade with you.
Speaker 2: You're wrong. It's a movie about a washing a dry machine in a house with a band's friend with kiss.
Speaker 6: The band is friends with kiss, the band.
Speaker 4: Is friends with kiss that's why it sings kisses songs a bit different, and the whole band, the entire band.
Speaker 6: With the song. Wait a second, are you that girl that's addicted to killing owls? I don't think that's not switching my feet.
Speaker 4: I'm literally not the girl who's addicted to killing owls. That girl doesn't even live in the same house as me.
Speaker 5: Wait, hold on a minute.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at you now, bro, I'm thinking about the Amazon podcast.
Speaker 4: No you're not. I don't think you are.
Speaker 1: She can barely get through an episode and it's about that woman who kills the owl.
Speaker 4: No, I'm I'm not. I'm not the HOOTI who killer. I am not the HOODI who killer, and any resemblances to me have been denied by a judge.
Speaker 1: I know you just pissed yourself.
Speaker 4: I am pissing myself because I have been working all day. I pissed myself because I never stop hustling. Elon Musk doesn't go to the bathroom, So why should I.
Speaker 6: That's so true?
Speaker 4: Why should I? I'm not a killer. I'm just someone with ideas and if you guys aren't ready to hear them, well then pitch posh because that is ridiculous.
Speaker 6: Literally literally literally. I feel like we've done so much work on this, so time for you guys to go about your movie.
Speaker 1: Actually, yeah, ask me anything. I'm ironclad.
Speaker 4: I want to know, ask me anything.
Speaker 5: I think you got secrets.
Speaker 1: I am perfect, Diva.
Speaker 4: I want to know about one.
Speaker 1: Name is mister Fryman.
Speaker 4: Mister Frman, Sir, dude.
Speaker 5: This is a special moment because you've never been called.
Speaker 4: Actually read new for you.
Speaker 5: There's no way you've ever been called diva.
Speaker 1: Du moment.
Speaker 4: So Diva? What's the movie about?
Speaker 1: Which one?
Speaker 4: The movie about multiple?
Speaker 5: You're making? The movie about who falls in love with?
Speaker 1: The arcade?
Speaker 5: The arcade that.
Speaker 3: There's a little bit of walking around a landfill that has video games in it, the love.
Speaker 1: Of our life?
Speaker 4: What are the tonal colmps for this movie?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 4: Are there any other Ladybird?
Speaker 1: And mine King mixed?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 4: And who is the ideal type for the girl.
Speaker 1: In the casting?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: The little girl in the Hallmark commercials? Which ones from the eighties?
Speaker 4: Oh? And what are we what time period does this take place in?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 6: No, oh no, we've found the.
Speaker 4: No, we've stumped her. Who's stumped her?
Speaker 2: We haven't divas Diva, Oh no.
Speaker 1: Don't look at me.
Speaker 4: Mister Diva's trying to hide people like this.
Speaker 5: They're not used to having to answer questions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, because he's actually being haled, his foot to the flame.
Speaker 5: Don't get any ideas, freak.
Speaker 6: Wait a second, you can do that?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, odd I'm not that guy focused on him.
Speaker 1: I don't have a movie.
Speaker 6: You just have an idea of an arcade, and I don't.
Speaker 1: Have an idea for an arcade.
Speaker 4: You don't have that idea my name. I don't have that idea.
Speaker 1: I don't have the idea why I and I'm never gonna get it.
Speaker 4: Wait, this is actually blowing my mind. I don't have that idea and then use it. But now you're saying you don't have that idea. I don't have an idea. Is it real, diva?
Speaker 6: But it came out your lips. What is your idea?
Speaker 1: Then I'm someone on the run. I'll give you two hints, all right. Last name starts with a B. First name is a male name.
Speaker 4: A real name, Bernie made up?
Speaker 6: No last name off. You just can't believe this.
Speaker 1: You're the woman who eats owls. You're the man who clowns feet. I'm SCHMD Bundy.
Speaker 2: SMD Mundy Schred Bundy Times with SMD Bundy, Ted Bundy with Bundy.
Speaker 3: Hold on, your famous serial killer, Ted Bundy's in jail.
Speaker 4: You and you lied about having an idea you.
Speaker 5: Lied about I thought it so all this time. I thought you were guy the owned Friedman Canyon. You were going to make an arcade out of landfill. Turns out your your serial killer Ted Bundy.
Speaker 1: Who are you?
Speaker 5: I'm just Guck's friend. Guys, What the heck?
Speaker 4: Wait? What is Guck short for?
Speaker 3: Well, it's a nickname, and what does it represent? It represents when he accidentally fell in some mud. But his real name, his real name is Alvin from Alvin and the Chicken.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I knew the skateboarding, the descriptions so familiar.
Speaker 3: Turns a fucking chipmunk and he actually lives in my tree.
Speaker 5: He tells me what to do, and he's he.
Speaker 3: Said, tell everyone I'm a skateboard and tell everyone I'm cool as hell, but I'm actually a singing chipmunk. And me and my brothers we're gonna extort you unless you get us what we want. I'm being held kind of for ransom, and I'm being kind of extorted by these fucking chipmunks, so I get this damn show made because he said he wants a lowie, so I gotta make a fucking.
Speaker 4: Low Do you see what happens when you don't fund the arts?
Speaker 6: Literally?
Speaker 4: Like, do you see what happens?
Speaker 2: And I've got something to say, guys. I know I said no that I'm not the guy that took clones of my assistant's feet and try to put it on different people so everybody would have perfect feet.
Speaker 4: Wait, don't break my heart though, is it true?
Speaker 6: It's not true?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 6: Oh it's not true?
Speaker 5: What's not true?
Speaker 1: What's not true? Say it with your mouth?
Speaker 5: Are you the doctor or not?
Speaker 2: It's not true that you're not that you've been lying about the doctor? It?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 6: It? It is I am the doctor that does the.
Speaker 4: Have to take that picture to send my sister? Few I thought my I thought I was gonna get my heart broken about that. Now I have nothing to send it by Now I have something to send to my sister.
Speaker 5: Well, guys, here's the thing. M this was a panel.
Speaker 3: About people with projects that we're definitely gonna get made mhm.
Speaker 5: But now, let's be honest. This is a panel of liars, that's what it's called.
Speaker 4: I think we need.
Speaker 5: I think we need to talk about lying, and we need to talk about what we are from here?
Speaker 4: Where do we go from here? Because Okay, a lie is not bad necessarily, it's just something that happens. Kind of like the wind, kind of like the water. It's just something that happens. So are we gonna make a fucking movie or what?
Speaker 6: Wait?
Speaker 2: Wait a second, hold on, you said something important?
Speaker 1: We what if a group of liars got together and made a movie?
Speaker 5: Were you saying we as in English or we as in French? Yes?
Speaker 4: I was not, I was not speaking French.
Speaker 6: I hope you weren't saying yes.
Speaker 4: No, No. I feel like I'm landing on something that actually could be true for us. Is what if we made a movie together?
Speaker 2: Well, what would it be about, even a bunch of freaks that discover friendship along the way.
Speaker 3: Well, let's pull our resources. I got thick ricks. They would put in probably thirty forty K for this.
Speaker 4: I have access to a million washing machines.
Speaker 6: I have a bike, I have a jail.
Speaker 1: We can film in.
Speaker 4: All right, I keep forgetting about that. And we are all liars. So what about a man who could only lie every other day?
Speaker 1: Okay, why every other day?
Speaker 4: Well, because on every other day he tells the truth.
Speaker 5: So he like kind of contradicts himself.
Speaker 4: True liar, truer.
Speaker 5: Liar, liar to liar, truer liar.
Speaker 6: True truer true. But it's you.
Speaker 8: We've all said the different titles true two true, true, a liar, true liar.
Speaker 9: Liar to true lost the ideas, we've lost the sequel.
Speaker 6: It won't be a sequel anymore.
Speaker 5: You're true.
Speaker 10: True liars, true lies, true lies, lies, true lies, true lies to true.
Speaker 4: True lies, true realized true true lies.
Speaker 6: True.
Speaker 4: True true. And so here's the thing. It's to choose your own adventures.
Speaker 6: Toose your own venture.
Speaker 3: Only choose the truth to truths, to true truths and a lie your invention.
Speaker 1: What if you lie twice, that's truth, double lie.
Speaker 5: Lie lies the truth to two lies. Man shoot the sequel.
Speaker 6: The squeakal.
Speaker 4: Have to put this in action. If we have something. I think it's time to start sending some emails. I think it's hard to send.
Speaker 6: True true the sequel, this prequel, True.
Speaker 4: Lives, True lives True Lives. Thank god we got the title.
Speaker 5: The sequel starring Ted Bundy.
Speaker 6: I don't need to be in it. Well what but what special thanks to Ted.
Speaker 5: Bundy in the title.
Speaker 6: Yes, thank you Ted Bundy. So we have to give.
Speaker 4: An credit and.
Speaker 6: Oh hey, nice to see you there.
Speaker 1: Sorry, we were just like in the middle of an episode.
Speaker 6: We love the episode. It is so funny checking on you. You're good, girly, you good girly.
Speaker 1: Listen. We have some exclusive stuff to plug.
Speaker 2: And we would love to plug it right now. Join our Patreon. It's a blast. We hang out every week all the week. We do live shows on that Patreon and we just got to hang out as ourselves and get to know you guys a little bit better. It helps us if you join it, and we love doing it, so sign up today.
Speaker 1: Once a week, one of the Patreon members becomes King. Yes you can know what that means. Just click the link in the bile back to the app.
Speaker 4: And introducing Ted Bundy.
Speaker 1: Oh in the popcorn at the MG will call it the Bundle to the Bundy Bucket, the Bundle Bundy Bucket.
Speaker 6: Let's not get cop in the name again.
Speaker 5: And that's the popcorn We gotta make the movie.
Speaker 2: First, we gotta make what's a script?
Speaker 6: Well, what's a dream?
Speaker 4: What's a script? Got a dream?
Speaker 5: Exactly every other day?
Speaker 6: And he tells the truth every other day.
Speaker 5: And Rick, he tells the truth.
Speaker 6: He is my God. And then he rides his bicycle.
Speaker 4: He rides his bicycle to the laundromat, to the laundromat. Then he has to choose which clothes to wear, which clothes to wash, rather to impress the love of his life, the little girl.
Speaker 1: Which will be a woman who grows up.
Speaker 4: And so we meet the woman when she's grown up. So the don't run into anything.
Speaker 5: Weird, guys. I think we need to start an LLC.
Speaker 4: I think we do.
Speaker 7: Day true to power, oh too, tooth to power, power.
Speaker 6: Foot, truth to power, my foot, to power.
Speaker 4: In my foot and my truth to power kilos foot foot.
Speaker 2: Chipmunk owl killer foot, chipmunk owl killer, foot, chipmunk.
Speaker 4: Owl killer, foot, chipmunk owl killer. Oh my god, it's a musical.
Speaker 5: It's we're making a musical.
Speaker 4: We have to make our LLC a music cock what's the for cock?
Speaker 6: Chipmunk owl killer? For cock, for.
Speaker 4: Cock, for cock show bread. We can sell it to Food Network read the music.
Speaker 5: Guys, this whole time we've been coming up with a bread.
Speaker 4: We thought we were coming.
Speaker 6: We thought we were coming up with a movie.
Speaker 1: This whole time we were pitching a movie.
Speaker 4: We're pitching coming up with red. That's what this whole thing has been the entire.
Speaker 6: Time, ship ball.
Speaker 4: This is why it is so important to fund the arts. Get young creatives in a room and you will come out with something magical.
Speaker 6: It's cycling's excling. We cycled the movie.
Speaker 4: We made it a musical.
Speaker 5: We made a bread.
Speaker 3: Nothing is stopping you getting in a room with three other strangers and leaving with a bread.
Speaker 5: Get out there, stay hungry out there.
Speaker 6: What's the name of the bread? For cock? For marketing plan?
Speaker 5: We get? We get birds?
Speaker 4: Go for cough.
Speaker 5: Continent.
Speaker 4: Oh, I think you can get a bird.
Speaker 1: It's actually crazy. I walked in here thinking, why the hell are they bringing us to sit down and talk?
Speaker 4: Little did they know.
Speaker 6: And to think at the beginning of this, you didn't have.
Speaker 1: That idea, and now I have an idea.
Speaker 6: You have an idea.
Speaker 5: This is crazy. This is the best day of my life.
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, so we have to go out and get ice cream, right this fucking where do you.
Speaker 6: Guys want to go?
Speaker 5: Magpies are nothing?
Speaker 1: Literally, I'm kind of only a Van Lewin guy.
Speaker 6: Oh no, is this project falling apart?
Speaker 5: Hey? I think we should kick Ted Bundy off the project.
Speaker 10: Why cream fine, kick Ted Bundy out the project?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: No, why you've pissed Ted Bundy off?
Speaker 10: I guess I won't have a seat at the Hollywood table.
Speaker 4: Why excuse me? Sorry, I just burned it. It seemed like only the doctor heard it.
Speaker 6: Of course I heard the doctor.
Speaker 5: Only the doctor heard it. That's the name of a podcast.
Speaker 4: Only the doctor heard it.
Speaker 6: We thought, Brad, we were actually making a podcast.
Speaker 3: Hold on a minute, us we become podcasts. This is footage used on a podcast.
Speaker 5: We're b roll.
Speaker 1: We've been shooting the podcast this whole time.
Speaker 4: Oh my god. We thought we were making a movie. We thought we were making a bread But what have we been talking into this entire time?
Speaker 5: We're not artists.
Speaker 6: We're victims.
Speaker 10: And the idea I've had that I didn't think I had was killing you all and telling.
Speaker 1: It straight to wondering what the hell.
Speaker 4: An insider trading true crime thing?
Speaker 1: And what's good about each of you is that you've all done bad things. So when I brutally kill you, people won't be sad because people like Rebecca victims everywhere.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 2: And I know this sounds crazy, but I was following us up until the podcast was introduced.
Speaker 4: I really felt like I.
Speaker 6: Had the thread, the threat.
Speaker 4: Do we lose it?
Speaker 1: Do we all lose it? What about a short film about depression?
Speaker 4: We have to do that, We have to do that, we really want to do that. There this has been artist Artists on Artists on ours answering the question. Now, that's why they call it show me. Is that from the Beautiful Dynasty Typewriter. Join the Patreon where we talk about what happened.
Speaker 1: The Patreon where we only released this episode that is possible?
Speaker 6: Bye Bye.
Speaker 3: Artists on Artists On Artists on Artists is an improvised Hollywood round table podcast created and hosted by Kylie Braakman, Jeremy Colhayne, Angeli Geritana.
Speaker 5: And Patrick McDonald.
Speaker 3: It is a for auction of Will Ferrell's Big Money Players and iHeartMedia Podcasts. Executive produced by Matt Affadaka and produced by Alexandra Dennis and Laser Vision Productions. Music by Gabrielle Ponton and edited by Connor McCabe, Thunbmail, art by Josh Florey and logo designed by Lucy Tomkowitz. Special thanks to Samuel Curtis and the Beautiful Dynasty Typewriter Theater.
Speaker 5: The opinions expressed on this podcast do not reflect.
Speaker 3: The opinions of anyone who works on it, not even the performers, because this is an improvised podcast and we don't know what the heck we're talking about. Full video versions of AOAOAOA are available on YouTube, so please like and subscribe and leave us five star reviews wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 5: That's all for now, good Night, Hollywood,