Speaker 1: It's time to catch a Cheater. Only on the Jubile Show.
Speaker 2: Tate is on the phone today for to catch a Cheater and he thinks that his girlfriend of two years named Bella might be messing around, so we'll see if we can help him out. Tate, Sorry, you have to come on the show this way. What's up? What's going on? Why do you think that Bella is cheating on you?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know she is. I mean, we've been together like two years. This is like the most serious relationship either one of us could have had. You know, we moved in right out of college, but it's been cool. We weren't even used to like going to bed at the same time as someone or you know, we're just kind of all figuring it out. You know, we've never lived not at like our parents' house or the dorm or whatever.
Speaker 1: So this is we're trying to be grown ups over here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it sounds like it. It's exciting.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, I know Bella has been out with like a lot of people in.
Speaker 1: The past, and it's fine.
Speaker 3: I mean I have too, She's probably been out with more people than I have, but I'm literally the first guy she's been with for more than a year. So I'm her like, longest term relationship, how's it going generally good? But I don't know, I just worry sometimes she feels it feels like maybe she's bored with like the domestic light stay. Like I said, we're young. We just uh, we just kind of moved in and we love being with each other. I love being with her, But I just worry that, you know, it's feeling like too much for her.
Speaker 2: Maybe did anything happen that makes you think she might be looking outside your relationship?
Speaker 3: Well, she she doesn't complained, you know, it's not like I cage her in. She can know where she wants to do what she wants to do. But like she lately, she's just been doing this one weird thing. The last month or so, she's been going to the grocery store at night, like.
Speaker 1: For all things, but we'll need one thing.
Speaker 3: Maybe we don't even need it, but she's just like, I gotta go. I go to the grocery store and she's out for hours, you know, Like she'll go for a loaf of bread or bananas or something, and she comes back an hour and a half later with all banana.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you know what's happening?
Speaker 3: What is this and she says like, oh I didn't find the righte bananas or you know, God knows, like I just kind of have.
Speaker 1: To drop it, I guess.
Speaker 3: I mean, she she can be kind of lighty, especially if she doesn't take her add all.
Speaker 4: But I mean, I was gonna say, it's not that weird to go shopping at night, because it's kind of the best time to go to the grocery store because nobody's there and you can get in and out. But if she's coming back with nothing and then going every yeah, Kim banana again, You're like, what kind of banana are you looking for? That was my question. I'm sorry that doesn't help anything, tape.
Speaker 3: More than once that she goes out for a long time, like much longer than whatever it would be.
Speaker 1: What you know, like how fast can you grabb a load of bread in two minutes?
Speaker 3: So it's clearly something is happening, and I just I hope it's nothing bad. You know, I'd be sad if she feels like s bored of her life with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, that is weird that she goes and then comes back with basically nothing.
Speaker 4: I mean if you're gonna lie, though, wouldn't you be better at it? Because that feels so negligent as far as lies go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, at least come back with a trunk full of grocery right right single time.
Speaker 5: Well, we'll see if we can help you out.
Speaker 2: You already told us about grocery store she's a rewards member at, So we'll call and pretend to be from the grocery store and tell her that she's this month's big winner of free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if she sends those to you or to somebody else. Okay, now, all right, well play a song come back and get you to catch a cheater next. Right in the middle of to Catch a Cheeter, if you're just joining us at Tate is on the phone and he thinks that his girlfriend, Bella of two years might be messing around, and we're about to call her and pretend to be from the grocery store that she's a rewards member at, and say that every single month, we choose one lucky rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if she sends those to Tate or to somebody else. But before we do that, Tate, why don't you catch us up on your situation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, lately Bella has been going out to the grocery store at night, supposedly to the grocery store. She's gone for a long while and doesn't he come back with any grocery.
Speaker 4: That's totally weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is weird. All right, man, are you ready for us to call her? I'm really okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 2: Hey, this is Corbal calling from I was looking for a rewards card number named Bella.
Speaker 1: This is she.
Speaker 5: Hi, Hi, Bella.
Speaker 2: Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to say congratulations. You're this month's big winner. Okay, winner of what the flowers?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Every single month, we choose one rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department to anybody that they want within the fifty United States, absolutely free. You've just won thirty six long stem red roses, a box of candy or chocolates, and a card to be delivered to whoever you want.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, okay, Oh that's great. That's great.
Speaker 5: Well, okay, here's how it works.
Speaker 2: I can take down the information in just a matter of minutes over the phone.
Speaker 1: I know exactly who I want to sell. I'm so excited. Right, actually, I'm still excited.
Speaker 2: First thing, I will need to just be the name, first and last of the person you want to send them to.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure your name is Sarah?
Speaker 5: Okay, I think you know how to spell that? All right, Sarah? And is there anything you want to put on a card?
Speaker 1: Yes? Oh, the other night was so amazing. I miss you. I've never felt this. Oh wait, that's too much. That's too much. How much I love you so much? It's so special to me.
Speaker 5: I can put that down, and.
Speaker 2: I guess before I ask for the address, I'll just let you know that this is actually a radio show.
Speaker 5: It's a jewbill show. My name's Jewbal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm Victoria.
Speaker 2: And we do a segment on the show called to Catch a Cheater where if you think your significant other might be messing around you see you, they send flowers to and your boyfriend Tate is actually on the phone.
Speaker 1: What's going on this? I don't. I don't believe you. I don't this is some prank call? Who is Sarah? What is happening, Tate, I, this is some kind of prank call. I know that's she's a friend. She's a friend, very close friend. Where we just met and we're just really close friends. What happened other night? What are you what are you setting her flowers for? What are you talking about? This is this is just women like celebrating women and we've just met and it's sort of a you know, a special relationship that I it gives me space so I can, you know, be more present with you because I can go and and you know, we like we do yoga and a lot of yoga, and we well, we bond and there there is a lot of intimacy, but it's it's not it's not sexual. It's we're friends. We're friends. She's my best I love her.
Speaker 3: Didn't you just say the other night with mind blowing we have.
Speaker 1: We just had a special night of like and you don't understand how women are. Guys aren't like this. Women are very close. We're intimate or emotional and we had a we had a great night. Are you going to see the person? Tell me you're going to food store worth? I have not been gone that long and I have bought I bought. I bought mints one night, and I have You don't see everything I have in my bag?
Speaker 5: Are you lying?
Speaker 1: Bella? Not not lying? I'm just trying to explain because I don't want to hurt I love Tate. Tate, I love you. I don't want to hurt your feelings. I don't I didn't know how to explain that I have this really close friendship, that's all. You can't explain having a friend. What kind of friendship? Can't you explain?
Speaker 3: Why would you be keeping secret friends.
Speaker 1: For me where we're supposed to live together. Why would you be sneaking off for a friend? Tate? I love you, I love you. This is not a place to have this conversation. And these people are not They're not on your side. I'm on your side. I love you. I want to that they don't. You know? This is very personal. This is very personal, and Sarah is a very you know, private person. Are you coming out? Sexuality is fluid? Do it? And it's I mean, this is a very like tender special. I love you, Tate, I love you. I love our apartment and you know, we just moved in and we're I'm just exploring some things and it doesn't count. It or the woman you've been beating on me.
Speaker 5: Said it doesn't count as a woman.
Speaker 1: How does it count? How does it count? It's a woman. It's not a man or the only man.
Speaker 4: For me, unless that's a rule you guys have where you can have women and he's the only man.
Speaker 3: But it's you give you out of the house to go fool around with other.
Speaker 1: People in town. This is not the place I have this conversation. You don't I love you. I love you. This is not the way I wanted to I was not thinking when all of a sudden, these are strangers asking me, calling me names, call me a liar, and I'm just something you said I was lying.
Speaker 4: I asked you why you were lying. That doesn't mean I didn't call you a liar.
Speaker 1: King. Oh my god, lady, that's the same. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Man, you have a friend that's intimate to Now you're experimenting, so I'm not really sure what.
Speaker 5: To tell you.
Speaker 1: Well, experimenting, it's love. Love is love.
Speaker 3: Now I love with another person.
Speaker 1: Are you homophobic?
Speaker 2: I I don't think that has anything to do with it. I think he's your boyfriend.
Speaker 4: Well, talk about deflection.
Speaker 1: Hat I really think you're being you know, I have ADHD, I have a lot going on. The moon is spinful, I have love going on. This is unfair. We're going to have to move out. We're gonna have to find new places to live. I mean, what are we going? That's crazy, that's crazy, that's so crazy. You're really overreacting. You're overreacting up and some other woman. That's not what we do, Tate. It's called love. Love is love. I have freedom.
Speaker 2: We'll let you guys discuss a more detail on your own time.
Speaker 1: Tate.
Speaker 5: At least you got your answer.
Speaker 1: Sorry man, Tate, I love you, Tate. Don't listen to them. These are not serious people.
Speaker 3: I don't know what I was expecting, but it definitely was not this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right man, Well hope you guys get it figured out.
Speaker 1: Tate.
Speaker 5: Sorry, man, let us know if you need anything.
Speaker 1: Okay. The double shows to Catch a Cheater