Speaker 1: Big Bang is scream you don't be on nothing.
Speaker 2: I be on okay, So let me ask you bring you big big facts.
Speaker 3: Visit the new website today Big factspod dot com live.
Speaker 1: From the Culture Lab. You know what it is. It's time for big facts.
Speaker 4: Big Bank Baby j DJ screaming today we are welcome in the one. The only Maino Maino Maino has pulled of the Big Bang.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: I say this and sometimes I get a writer or I'm trying to get it all the way right. I think from like the five boroughs of New York, been in the Butcher he came. But this is our first New York conversation.
Speaker 1: Is that correct? Is that correct?
Speaker 2: I never had nobody other than Benny from from him from New York. No New York City. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: I mean I might be tripping mighty.
Speaker 4: We we welcome out of New York brothers, but you know you don't always come down.
Speaker 6: We had Troy and d they're not rappers.
Speaker 4: But rappers, yes, definitely earn your Lisa saluted them. Okay, but no rap art, no hip hop. You haven't had a New York artist the Burroughs. We had city artists. We had Homie who's homie that's with uh Benny the butcher and uh, I can't remember his name. Uh the one that signed to the same label with the baby Tousy.
Speaker 1: From that was that's fun up. No, I thought he's not. He said no, no, when he came, he said he was, didn't he say he was?
Speaker 5: And he said he was born and he was born he said that, he said when he came to from down south.
Speaker 1: Okay, he said that he claimed New York when he came.
Speaker 2: No works. Let's let's move forward to the next order of business is which is given?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 4: The next question given Mane on his flowers forgetting this own day in.
Speaker 1: Brooklyn under sixteen.
Speaker 2: I was like, they won't do that for me, right, I said? Wow? I was like, for I ain't that positive? You like the thing? I'm realistic. I'm realistic. No, I'm realistic.
Speaker 8: Even my approach and everything is realistic, even if it even even even when I'm talking motivation, motivation is you know, it could be taken as positive. But you know the thing is is like I, like I told them, when it comes to like things in the community. Sure, you know I come out there. You know I'm giving out codes, I'm coming back to my community. I'm doing whatever I could do whenever I could. But at the same time, I always felt like it was other people that's on those front lines doing doing that every day.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 8: I feel like, you know, my my contribution is motivation, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But it's realistic though, you know, it's realistic.
Speaker 8: You know, I'm not just telling you just put it down without have an idea of.
Speaker 2: What you wanna pick back up. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you know I make sense with what I'm talking about, right, you know.
Speaker 8: Right, So it's like when you it was like you want to they want to give you a day. It was like me, all right, let's get it, you know. But you know, it's an honor man. And my day is on my mother's birthday, my late mother, you know, so it's dope. So I get to celebrate my mother, do something for the hood, do something for the community, get them some information, get them some game, because that's what we need, you know.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 9: But like just going back to what you were just saying about how your main thing is you want to be able to have a conversation with the younger generation and telling them to put it down, but also have something for them to pick back up.
Speaker 6: That's that's the problem with like a lot of these old niggas and a lot of.
Speaker 9: These quote unquote O g's, And that's why young niggas don't listen to them, because they're telling them what not to do. They're telling them they shouldn't do this, they shouldn't do that, they don't need to do this, but they're not offering them an.
Speaker 8: Alternative, and that's wrong. So the thing is, when you take some you gotta replace with something else exactly. This is what I'm saying about making sense. So when we was coming up, right, it was like, don't sell drugs. You know, crack is whack, right, But it's like, all right, what we're gonna do, right, So the thing is, it's like giving them realistic outlooks and information, right, so that you can you can fuel those ideas to do other things.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: We live in probably the greatest age to be entrepreneurs and to do things, so that that's what they need and that's motivation.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, for sure you said what you say you had a mind shift, all mindset shift.
Speaker 2: I don't. I just think I just started to develop a little a little bit more like you know what I'm saying, Like we need time.
Speaker 5: What was the hardest part of like, you know, growing into the person you grew into? And what should you still struggle with trying to you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: That's what I'm saying. And that's why I don't put on like the super positivity you have. Right, It's like, don't put don't try to put me in that box. You know, I'm me. I'm a nigga. I'm gonna be who I'm gonna be, you know, and we still black men in the world. We still gotta you know, live according right. The struggle is just it's just the way the world perceives us. Like it's just like, you know, everything is transactional for us. So it's about what we could provide, what we can do, you know what I mean. We don't have the opportunity to take a day off. We don't have an opportunity. We can't you know, we ain't got time to be crying, but nothing we gotta go get it. So for me, it was just you know, we we need time. I always was was a nigga, Like my biggest song is all above and it's motivation, right. So I was always you know, speaking to the streets in a way where it made sense.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 8: But you know, as you get older, and as you as you get time to see you kids grow, and as you get a chance to live. Like I tell people all the time, I ain't never cared about living until I had an opportunity to live.
Speaker 2: Like when he was coming up, it was like, man, what you want to be?
Speaker 8: Fuck me, I'm gonna be out here till Nigga blow me away, you understand, right, So, but then you get an opportunity to live in music.
Speaker 2: Music gave us the opportunity.
Speaker 8: It was like, what I could go see the world, I could travel, I could be in Japan, I could be in Europe. Man, ain't nothing feel ill, more cooler, more better than being a live and getting to it right.
Speaker 2: So it just makes sense. And that's why I said, it's just realistic. Man.
Speaker 6: So let me ask you this.
Speaker 9: I read somewhere where you were quoted as saying that when the situation happened that sent you to prison, it was.
Speaker 6: You had the right idea.
Speaker 9: But I don't want to misquote it, but it was like something like you had the right idea, but you didn't know what.
Speaker 6: You were doing.
Speaker 9: Right, So when you when that situation happened and you ended up having to go down the road and all of that stuff, how did that?
Speaker 6: How did that change you as a man?
Speaker 2: See the thing?
Speaker 8: So my case, I had a drug related kidnapping. So what I mean by by having the right idea, I don't mean like kidnapping somebody in the better way.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, we just ambitious. We we we we.
Speaker 8: Taking this energy that we got in this and uncurated talent and putting into the wrong areas.
Speaker 2: Right. So that's what I mean by how the right idea? Right? But as a man, I wasn't even a man. I want to prison as.
Speaker 8: A kid, I was a kid. I wasn't a man yet. I didn't know nothing about nothing. I just had an idea in hunger, right we that's like a missile.
Speaker 2: You could appointed me anywhere, you understand.
Speaker 8: So, which is dangerous because it's the same thing with the young kids.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 8: It's like we got all this energy and all this hunger, but we don't have no outlet.
Speaker 2: We don't know what we want to do with this. Right.
Speaker 8: We got talent, but we don't know a curated We don't know how to We don't have a platform to let the world know that we genius is right, So then what we're doing we destroys them, you know.
Speaker 2: But as so, I had to. I had to. I had to develop as a man. I had to. I had to grow up in prison. Like I went to prison.
Speaker 8: I was shorter, I ain't had no heir like you know, so I was seeing myself go through all those changes, you know, and then to find myself.
Speaker 2: You know. So I was getting in a lot of trouble, right I was in prison. I was you know, I was fucking up. I was a knucklehead, you know. I was always in the box.
Speaker 8: Always in it with niggas, right, and so I had time to kind of like study myself to figure out who I was because I was always always in the box, spending years in the box, you know. So you know, as a man, you start to develop, you know, but you never stopped.
Speaker 2: Learning, right, right.
Speaker 4: From a perspective standpoint, man, you know, when we look at New York, we look at certain artists and we're like, these are the artists, these are the guys at the top, right, But now that we have a new York artist here hip hop artist, Like, how do you view it looking at Atlanta?
Speaker 1: Like who is the guy? Who are the guys? The way we look.
Speaker 8: At Atlanta is like we look at Atlanta as like y'all know how to coexist with each other and get money and put on for y'all city.
Speaker 2: Like that's our view of y'all.
Speaker 8: Like y'all y'all niggas is like we was My city has always been about who's the king of New York?
Speaker 2: Who's the number one guy in Atlanta?
Speaker 8: You've always had numerous people at the same time, right lit right, we're talking Tip, Geezy, we're talking, Luda, We're talking I mean, it's so many the name right, Gucci, you know, Future, it's so many the name right, all at the same time popping off and we're talking. You know, when the music, the music kind of changed and it changed the culture, and it was a lot of it. Most of it was coming out of here, know, like we ain't like even with strip club culture, We wasn't big on strip club culture. Into the music from the South actually became the popular music of the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, And then we started popping up. Then we started making it rain yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: So you'll give us that credit.
Speaker 8: I'll give you all a lot of credit. Let's keep it like I mean, at the end of the day, we can't not. I don't think that that's the thing though. I don't think that people from New York don't give you all a credit, you know what I mean. Not no real nigga, not no, not somebody that's solid. You understand what you got to call it what it is, you know. And I was coming out here early. I had moved my mother down here in two thousand and four. She was in Gwenett County back then. I was coming down here since then. So I got to see, you know, and understand. I was pull up the Magic City in two thousand and five, you know, so you know, I got to see what it is.
Speaker 2: It's but it for me, it kind of like.
Speaker 8: Inspired us to kind of really realize that up top we all could be king. So you see me with Jim, you see me with fab you see us all together, and at the same time, I can support my brother, right, Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: It ain't it ain't always got to.
Speaker 8: Be about me, right, We could be individuals and we can stand collectively.
Speaker 2: We're strongly together.
Speaker 5: Right, what's some ship you said you'll never do as a young and then now you get old, you get older, you do like.
Speaker 8: I wouldn't run the money away. I wouldn't scare the money away. You know a lot of times we scare the money away. Can't keep it so real that we keep it done as we're doing. Let's get this money if we the hustles that we say we is niggas get to the money. Yeah, whatever we gotta do. It ain't about what you've been like. We're gonna go get it, you know what I'm saying, and not running away. You know, I feel like I spent a lot of time early.
Speaker 2: In the business running the money away, running a lot of opportunities away when I should have been smiling, you know what I mean, and hustling the business. This is a business man like like niggas keeping the ship to too serious. Let's we hustle, trying to make it stay the streets, trying to first of all, if you get the opportunity to get out the streets, man, that's what it is. Is opportunity. Man.
Speaker 8: Don't squander that off, my nigga, Like, that's an opportunity. So many people in the street, don't want to be there? Like, what's the real story? Niggas that's really in the street don't want to be there forever. If you talk to a nigga that's been getting money that made it to forty, he gonna tell you, man, I'm trying to do something else. Ma, I'm trying to put my money into something. Man, I'm trying to do something. I don't want to do this man, Right, that's the real story, man, Like you know, so, yeah, let's not run it away.
Speaker 9: So how hard personally did you have to work to kind of change your image from people feeling like you.
Speaker 2: Nah, I'm saying that. I'm saying I'm like and now and now you gotta stand on some shipp anyway, Like I ain't gonna act like I'm so evolved. Yeah, I'm not gonna come up here. We can see it. Noo, we can see that. I'm gonna tell you, I'm gonna give you. I'm gonna give you the really ship. Ever.
Speaker 8: Yes, just last summer, a brother that I know all my life was playing with me, nigga, I know all my life was playing with me, and he was he.
Speaker 2: Was saying things about me and I couldn't understand. I'm like, you know, like this guy knows me, I can understand. I don't understand. Why would why would you? Why would you be playing with me? You understand what I'm doing? I said, oh, I know what it is.
Speaker 8: He seen me outside leather pants on, he's button ups and see me smiling.
Speaker 2: I get it. And he was, you know, he was being disrespectful.
Speaker 8: And I couldn't understand why because he know me, know my story, and and I just was like, I got to see about him. You know what I'm saying as a man, right as a man, not as am I trying to start trouble. I'm trying to not make it a big thing. I don't want to kill him, an want that.
Speaker 2: And so I just slapped it out of him in the front of everybody.
Speaker 8: Yeah absolutely, and he got absolutely yep, you know, And then you know, I wanted him to understand that, like, this is what it's about. It's not that he knew you would, but he at another time that of life, it could have been more right. But this is what I understand it. Sometimes, you know, with the internet, you know, it allows people to just stop forgetting, stop forgetting you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean and just and then when you then when you say, yo, why you do that? It's just the internet? Nah, So you know I slapped.
Speaker 8: Dog ship out of him. This is just like this summer was that, this was last summer.
Speaker 2: Right, it was a park. It was maybe you know how many people in the park, maybe thousand? Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, And then I want him to understand that it was it's not about nothing else.
Speaker 2: So he had lost his jury's jury got picked up. We set that back. Take it to your read. It's not about that. It's not because it's not about that. I'm a man first. I'm a man first. You understand what like I'm not. I'm not. I'm not out here standing on bullshit. I'm not.
Speaker 8: I'm out here trying to progress. But at the same time, I need you to understand that I'm not negotiating with my respect period.
Speaker 2: We ain't negotiating period. So he got that. He had to get learned. He's good, he's.
Speaker 1: He's good, he's good.
Speaker 2: Straight. We shouldn't have a problem with him no more. You gotta learn like who the goat from New York? The goat? Oh, man, there's a lot of goats.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: It's a couple of goats.
Speaker 8: I say, if you had to say one all the time, man, then then then I gotta go a hold.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 8: This is the greatest living example of what the music business coming from the streets could look like.
Speaker 2: Right, Billy were talking business?
Speaker 8: You know here inspires us to do, to want to do, like you know, I canna give on my business ship. I gotta start figuring out how to to take the brand and and do business right.
Speaker 2: I gotta get to that place.
Speaker 8: So yeah, I would have to overall, right, you know, we could argue about who's a better artist or who's a better rapper, but overall, yeah, oh greatest ever.
Speaker 4: Who was that person in Atlanta or who is that person in l A in Atlanta?
Speaker 2: Man, y'all got yeah, I got a lot of goat. Y'all got a lot of goats. I think I think t I is a goat. I think, you know.
Speaker 8: And the reason why I give tip tips so much credit and not because we personally dogs like everybody know that's my dog, right. But I never heard trap music. I never heard I didn't know what that was into into trap. So I heard trap music.
Speaker 2: He he identified that, right, I mean for me for sure, And you know, when I listened to the album and I was just like, oh, you know, then you got Jeezy who embodied it too, though, like see both of them is go mys absolutely, you know, I don't. I don't think it's just about one person though all the time.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 9: But then also too, I don't think when you're speaking on like agoat it's not about one quality either. It has to be like a total package that encompasses like their lyrical ability, what they've done with music, what they've done with the business, what they've done in their community, their influence, like it's.
Speaker 8: Right, yeah, movies, yeah, right, shows right, and and uh, the fact that not being and being like a troubler is not afraid to try other things.
Speaker 2: Like I went to La and I said, Yo, man in La said, you want to pull up on men? I met the comedy John. I pull up you doing comedy?
Speaker 6: Yes, he's damn good at it.
Speaker 2: He's doing comedy. Shit, oh ship like okay, And that's the thing.
Speaker 8: And all time we come from the hood, we don't be we we be afraid to challenge ourselves. This is what I'm saying, like step out your step out your comfort zone. We live in a good time you could. You could be an artist, you could do a podcast, you could you could design your own sneaker. You know, you could get up on stage. Don't be afraid to try out the ship.
Speaker 6: So how hard it wasn't for you when you started acting?
Speaker 2: Acting? I like acting?
Speaker 6: Is that a big transition?
Speaker 2: No? Acting? I like acting. I like producing more.
Speaker 8: But I like acting because it's like you want to see yourself on TV.
Speaker 2: And like, you know, we all grew up watching movies and like that.
Speaker 8: I think all of us feel like we can act to speak, right. I think it's cool. It's it's real long though, Like yeah, yeah, I shot a couple of things down here. I shot tails down here, right right. I did tails here. I did the Tupac movie here. So when we were right in this area, so when they see me shooting.
Speaker 2: Tupac, it was right down here. I was like zoned out, Like she was, like, you think this is a fucking rap video? Oh real? They said anything else?
Speaker 1: When I got.
Speaker 8: Y'all'll be having the people calling in on the show on Angelie's show, Yeah, what's what's the weirdest you just heard on that?
Speaker 2: Oh my god man, the weirdest ship. Oh the weirdest ship.
Speaker 8: I ever heard on There was when a dude called in and said, Yo, man, you know me and my friends, you know, we like to hang out, you know, at the house, you know, drink and do a serp jerk. What that's what I said? That said the funck is that? He said, a serp jerk. I said, cirk jerk, the fuck is you talking about? He said, a circle jerk.
Speaker 2: Oh you didn't sit around masturbate. Oh my ship? What the fuck is the weirdest in my life? I said, that's a thing.
Speaker 8: Apparently depending on what community you come from or what social circle you in, that could be a thing.
Speaker 2: I never heard nothing like this in my life. A circle jerk.
Speaker 6: I told you to get different sensations. This is we talked about that.
Speaker 2: This is where that ship.
Speaker 8: We don't know nothing about that. Yeah, that's a whole genre. That's a whole other genre.
Speaker 2: That's a genre, that's a whole another planet. Yeah, for real, shirt jerk, cir jerk. The fuck.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's probably one of the weirdest things I ever heard.
Speaker 2: You know, people, it just showed you like people.
Speaker 8: You know, that show right there is syndicated, so plays down here, plays in the South. It plays all over like over forty something, so we hear different stories from different places.
Speaker 2: It's all kinds of people, all kind of weird out there. Bro y'all read or wouldy'all say, none judgment?
Speaker 8: I'm judging nigga. I tell nigga the fuck you see? They bleep me out a lot, like it's a lot. It's if they if we ever played it like this ship that y'all don't have. I know you ain't call up here with this. You call a radio with this, My nigga, Like you crazy? You call up like why would you call up here with this?
Speaker 2: Like? Why would you call the radio like this? This is the radio? You like doing radio? Yeah, it's cool though, it's cool. It's cool. It was It wasn't something that I ever thought about doing it.
Speaker 8: It kind of came out like kind of like I did my podcast, right, but the radio is different, right because the pacast you could just be.
Speaker 2: Free, you say, but one can just be free.
Speaker 8: The radio is timing and it's you know, you kind of gott to watch it's parameters.
Speaker 2: You kind of gotta watch big Ben. It's big business, it's big benness. Definitely, it's cool though, I.
Speaker 4: Like it, but it was actually Chris that hit me to let me know the new record with Thug and everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Man, shout out to Chris Man.
Speaker 1: Three, my god, you stepped away from music for a while.
Speaker 2: Never you never did, y'all. Just my ship just wasn't getting were it needed to be getting to. You know, lot of it is we struggling. You understand. It's like when you step out of out of.
Speaker 8: Having a major behind you, and then you you're in situations where you are you're doing deals with companies and then you're not putting money behind it.
Speaker 2: You know, how go. This is the music business, right.
Speaker 8: A record needs to be prioritized, it needs to have a plan. So we never stopped putting our music. We never stopped stopped dropping projects. It was just that it wasn't getting the where it needed to get to, right, y'all wasn't getting it. It wasn't being serviced properly. It wasn't you know what I mean. You know, I'll play you some shit. You'll be like, damn, your.
Speaker 2: Damn what man? Damn when you dropped this? Man, we dropped this three years ago.
Speaker 8: So it's it's it's the ups and downs of the music, you know what I mean, Me and Shream. We dropped the Lobby Boys, which did really really well for us, you know, we did that in twenty two. We have the new one coming. So we never took a day off or a breakoff of music.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 4: When you look at uh and he's featured on you in your record Freak, when you look at this situation with some of your thoughts and the motions that.
Speaker 8: You, I think it's I think it's I think it's despicable.
Speaker 2: I like to work like that nigga got lingo. Now.
Speaker 8: I think it's fucking despicable that they in the courtroom using the man lyrics, you understand. And I catch up every now and then on the on the on the case and it's like, what are you really saying?
Speaker 2: He did? You know what I mean?
Speaker 8: Like it's you know you you come up with this rico and it's it's just sad, right because music was our way to get out of the street.
Speaker 2: Music was our opportunity to get out of the.
Speaker 8: You know, some of this gun play, you know, get away from some of this violence, get away from some of some of this living that the way we was living, and to.
Speaker 2: Find new things and to live. And I've been around thug and I know he was. He was doing very well. You know.
Speaker 8: I pull up from LA. He got twelve cars outside. He said, man, how you moving around? I said, I got a drive. He said, fuck that driver.
Speaker 2: Take that. I said, take what. He said, take that.
Speaker 8: I tried to find an excuse not to take it. I said, man, that's a drop top. I said, mayback drop top. It only made three hundred of these in the world. I said, you want me to take this? He said, man, take that? I said, man, I got too many people. He said, ya can get in there, and he called niggas for the keys. Said hell, good take it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I said what.
Speaker 8: I called him back a couple of days later because I was like, you know, I got his car, like he wants ship back.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. You know a nigga, let you hold something. He wanted to ship back. I'm out of time. Yeah, he was out, you know, so you know he was.
Speaker 8: He's a solid dude, man, And and you know this case, this case you and then the thing about him. You only hear good things about him, man, you know, from from from from people from Downhill, and everybody know him. He's a solid So you know, it's just a fucked up situation because you know, them people when they could get us, they're gonna get us.
Speaker 4: When you look at the nineties, man, you was talking about the early two thousands and just how the culture was in the streets was and you look at it present day, is it kind of like culture shocked for you that you feel like.
Speaker 8: Well, I was locked up like all of the nineties, so I didn't I was like a I was like a h a snowman, a frozen man, right because I didn't I didn't get out into the into the early two thousands, so I didn't really get a chance to live in the nineties like that. So I'm a little more current, so I don't really have a culture shock when it comes to that. You know, I was able to adapt because then when you come home, you do, like ten plus years like whatever you was before you went in, right, you're still you kind of right like now my life started in two thousand and three. Yeah, like literally, like you know, life started for me right then and there. So you know, it's it's that's why I'm pretty. I'm fresh. We got young nigga energy, man, we got old nigga memories. But we got young, you know what I'm saying for real?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I hat it.
Speaker 2: Was eight that's eight eight all above oh nine, like yeah, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, writing when you were locked down or you see.
Speaker 8: The thing was, And I was telling somebody, I never I never wrapped it, damn my life until I went to prison, okay. And music was never a dream of mine. It was never an aspiration for me. It was never something that I wanted to do. And I started rapping out of out of out of like bort.
Speaker 2: Them out of being like in the in the box. You know, I was saying, I was getting in trouble in prison. You know, we was in there playing razor tag cutting, cutting each other up and ship or whatever, you know. And you know, they put you in the box.
Speaker 8: They sit you down for two three four years, you know, one hour day outside and that's it, you know. And I started rapping under them circumstances, and then you know.
Speaker 2: Kind of like passed the time and and then I just.
Speaker 8: Started to play with the idea like, yo, man, maybe I could go home and fucking be a rapper. Maybe I'll do it, you know, And at the time, nobody ever did that. You know, I'm like the first one to have like did this amount of time and came home and had some type of platinum success. Yeah, you know, so I didn't even have something to measure myself up against. So but you know, you know how it is man like you you know, you.
Speaker 2: Think it, you speak it, you can become it. You know.
Speaker 5: What's some of the ship you look at and hip hopably be like man, if I could change this, change this ship.
Speaker 8: Just in the music industry, the business man, the business, the business and music, I wish they'd get back to actually curating and cultivating artists instead of chasing behind everything that's viral. Right, Viral don't equal talent, don't equal great music, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: And it's a it's a quick hot how many viral artists and came around and it.
Speaker 8: Was viral this year and we ain't give a fuck about them next year? Right, It's cool, But you know, how about developing the artists. You know, a lot of it's a lot of talent out there that may may not have the numbers, but a dope you know, and need opportunities.
Speaker 2: So that's one of the things that I wish the business of music. Would get back to.
Speaker 1: What's the biggest way you think artists hurt they self?
Speaker 2: Though? The biggest way artists hurts themselves.
Speaker 4: Because I agree with you Holy like, definitely the system is flawed. What yeah, it depends we have the option to do this ship ourselves too.
Speaker 8: Right, You got the opportunity to do it itself. And it depends on every in every situation is different. So you know, true independence is you're doing it all yourself. You're doing all yourself everything you know, and it's hard to do it all yourself, you know, without having.
Speaker 2: You know, a substamped you piece of money. Right now.
Speaker 8: Independent you go to independent route where you do a business licensing deal, a distribution deal with a with a with a with a smaller label, or a distribution company. Those are cool to do because sometimes a lot of times you could use their money for marketing. But the biggest way all this to himself is not pushing himself to do everything that he can on his own by thinking that everybody's supposed to do something for him, like the baby's supposed to do this, niggas, you gotta do it yourself, man, do as much as you can on yourself. We know we need help in other areas. We know all this, but you know, we know we needed this song, need a budget and you may not have it, but do as much as you can, you know, while you can, you know.
Speaker 2: So that's that's the thing.
Speaker 1: Makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 4: What do you think when it comes to just uh, black women, black men relations.
Speaker 1: And the energy of.
Speaker 4: The energy of them going against each other? Sometimes I just want to know. I'm asking people because I'm just kidous.
Speaker 2: What that to disconnect? You think in relationships?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: That's crazy. I gotta got a video dropping.
Speaker 8: I just posted at a song called forgive Me. While it's like an open letter, when I'm basically saying, it's like for every black man to every black woman, like forgive me for my ways. I've been a savage nigga, you know what I mean? And you know, just us being us, you know, I think a lot of times we don't really understand each other. You know, I feel like as a black man and my interactions with women, I always feel like nobody gives a fuck.
Speaker 2: And like I said.
Speaker 8: Earlier about you know, the way the world deals with us is transaction.
Speaker 2: It's all about what I could do, what I could do for you.
Speaker 8: You know, how I could please you, how I can help you, you understand, and not so much how you can help me. So I think sometimes those are disconnects, but then you find good women out there.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't want to be crying.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying like it's a conspiracy against us, So you know, it's it's it's it all depends on.
Speaker 2: Well, let me back that up.
Speaker 8: So they say, like the black women is the most what disrespected woman?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 8: Disrespect So yeah, should check out this song that I got. Y should look, you should pull it up on some on Instagram right now. It's dropping them all right, the video because that's exactly what I'm talking about, and it's just me and my Tupac moment and just really being honest about who I am and my own flaws, you understand, and what I would feel like any black man that come from the street, that come from trauma, how he would speak to you know, anybody like you know, I'm basically saying, like, you know, I know my mother raised me better than this, and I got a daughter, you know, but how do I keep my daughter off the pole when I'm attracted to these women.
Speaker 2: Off the pole like, it's this, it's the it's these demons we fighting, you know what I mean. And it's just me being real and and I ain't.
Speaker 8: I ain't saying I'm I ain't saying I'm fucking saved neither.
Speaker 2: I'm still dealing with you know, So you know, m hmm what you said.
Speaker 6: Nah, I say, I agree with what he's saying.
Speaker 9: But I think just to like touch on the specific aspect of it, like when you're dealing with a man or a guy or whatever that has had the trauma of being like a street nigga from the hood, and you know, going through all the ship the street niggas go through and all of that, it just kind of like it automatically and potentially forever changes the dynamic of how you guys are going to be able to relate to each other unless there's a mutual understanding that both of you come to as far as what both of you guys have been through in life.
Speaker 2: So I don't know that's that's right, because we become with all this trauma, right, talk to me like that. I don't let niggas in the street talk to me like that. Catch myself when we having the same type, Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 6: But like I said, it's a product of the environment.
Speaker 9: Like if you grew up in a house, or if you grew up in a neighborhood or in a space where all you saw was your mama getting into it and fighting with niggas and cutting niggas tires and busting out windows and doing all that kind of shit, and your grandma and your aunties and your sisters and all of their friends doing all that kind of shit, then you've been programmed to think that that's okay, and this is what you're supposed to do to show your love, to make a nigga think that you love him, and you don't know that like that's not the right way to do things because you've never seen anything else. How could you possibly fathom that anything different would make sense?
Speaker 6: And that's all you've ever seen.
Speaker 9: So it don't necessarily it's not necessarily like the female's fault, but it is on her to try to like drink it with saying, like, unlearn that shit and learn.
Speaker 6: How to be a better person.
Speaker 9: It's a struggle and it's gonna definitely be a long drawn out I says, because if you're this old and that's all you've ever seen, and that's all you've ever done.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying. It's kind of like how you become vegan.
Speaker 9: Like if you've been eating bullshit all your life, it's gonna take a year or two for you to be able to break that cycle and get that ship out of your system. Once you do it, you're gonna live the best life ever and you're gonna be able to really invite the ship that you're really deserve in life.
Speaker 2: So man, you know it makes sense. You spoke that ship.
Speaker 1: Let's get it my nigga. Oh man, So where do you feel most comfortable?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 4: Like the podcast was dope, little aggit that we haven't seen the podcast.
Speaker 1: You can break down while we have.
Speaker 8: We're talking about the Angel my show. So I had you, I had Kitchen Talk. We started that on the Pandemic. I got it to like sixty seventy something episodes, and then I did a deal with with Fox Soul. And once I did to deal with Fox, so it wasn't a podcast no more. It was like a show, and which is cool, but I stopped doing it as consistent. Now I do it seasonally whenever they come back around and be like, okay, we need our twelve episodes. I do it like that, which is cool because it frees up my time to do other things. But I liked doing it, and I had I liked doing it because we were sitting on the couch, you know, something similar to this, and you know we was kicking it and having having fun. You know, it was just a different element, you know, challenging ourselves like we talked about earlier to do different things.
Speaker 5: Like you know what I'm saies and like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Nah, definitely, so saying like where do you feel most comfortable? Do you feel most comfortable in the booth? Do you feel most comfortable behind that camera acting? Do you feel most comfortable on the e show? Like where do you feel like you belong?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 8: I feel like I could do all those things and be good at all those things to right.
Speaker 2: So when we was doing when we was doing.
Speaker 8: The podcast, I went to my people, I was like, Yo, we need to put some music out.
Speaker 2: We need to we need to have music going at the same time. We needed that. We got the that we got the podcast.
Speaker 8: You know a lot of niggas is retiring, But I'm like, yo, we ain't gotta we ain't gotta do that, like we ain't got to get one up for the other. We can actually do both if we know, we know we shooting shows on Sundays, Nigga on Sundays. We ain't doing no music. We're doing the show every Sunday. We're doing two or three episodes. When it's time to go in the studio, were in the studio when it's time to get on the road.
Speaker 2: We're doing that.
Speaker 8: So I think that in this time that we're living in, you can do you can be multi faceted, you can do many different things.
Speaker 2: I think that it's cool. I agree, I agree with it.
Speaker 1: I agree with that.
Speaker 9: So outside of the music, outside of the rap, outside of the movies and production.
Speaker 6: And podcasting and all that, ship, what is some ship that you like just really like to do for fun?
Speaker 2: This is fun? That is my I think that.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 8: I think I just committed to the grind. I think I just fully submitted.
Speaker 2: I just feel like, you know, like I tell my people, I was like, I don't like to have too much idle time. I want to be doing something.
Speaker 8: I want to be working on something, Like I just finished shooting a pilot for my for for a show that I'm doing, right, you know, I partner it up with with James Dubos. He's the one that was running out so right. So we we did a We did a we did a show. It's sort of like a Cirby Enthusiasm, but it's urban. It's about me playing myself.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: We just we just shot that and you know, were about to pop that off soon.
Speaker 2: So I just I just like to be doing something. I feel like when.
Speaker 8: You in jail and you got all that time to sit around, mm hmm, when you get out, you got a lot of energy. I don't want to be wasting my days. I don't want to be sleeping at six o'clock at night. I don't want to do that. No, I want to be doing something. I want to be figuring something out.
Speaker 2: We hustling hall right right. What y'all think about that? I'm just thinking was this other thing? What y'all think about the AI ship? I think it's dangerous. Which which which one?
Speaker 8: The one with the with the where they take the voice as a as an artist.
Speaker 2: Taking the voice. Know what I'm saying?
Speaker 8: They taking anybody voice like I can take your voice, right, now and your face saying me.
Speaker 2: Ship you Yeah, that's dangerous. That's dangerous, bro.
Speaker 9: And I feel like I feel like that's dangerous cause a whole bunch of ship down the line.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I was watching a movie the other day on the plane where it was like, it's called The Creator, yeah, and it started with Ai and AI got out of hand yep, and I could I could really see that happening, man, because man, is it's not satisfied, right, We're just gonna keep pushing this level of trying to make them technology, you know, and you know now they got these robots and they can make their own robots. Now robots making robots, and then then they're gonna be having clones and people that I'm telling you, another fifty years, this ship is.
Speaker 2: Gonna be crazy, just like the movies exactly. Yeah, I don't know. I did hear some new tupacing Biggie songs though, you heard those.
Speaker 10: I'm like, oh, oh wow.
Speaker 2: Wow, Yeah, So yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Is the is the Is it inevitable? Though?
Speaker 4: That mankind is gonna be really fucked one day?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 1: Is it just in them? I believe that that's what That's why because we keep the.
Speaker 2: We don't know how to just chill out, keep pushing the envelope to it. You're gonna find that fun around and find out.
Speaker 9: And then you got to realize too, like a lot of people are lazy, so they feel comfortable depending on computers and depending on technology to do certain things for them. So when it's going to eventually get to a point where mankind is going to have unwillingly relinquished all of their control as far as like what human shit is supposed to do, and then we're not going to be able to get it back from these fucking robots and this technology and ship.
Speaker 1: Yo, you know what's so crazy?
Speaker 2: You just reminded me like they have movies about this ship before as a terminator.
Speaker 1: What was it?
Speaker 2: Yes, man, Yes, Yes, this is what they were saying.
Speaker 8: Yes, yes, about mankind pushing the envelope.
Speaker 2: He let's make this all. We can make another man.
Speaker 8: We can make we can make something that works better, faster like, and then we can get rid of all.
Speaker 6: The workers at the stars and let the computer and all of this and.
Speaker 2: That and the machines took over, yes and fucked us up. Do y'all believe everything already happen like you do? You do you believe it happened already? You saying like, so you say it's predestined. Yeah, I could, I can, I can relate to something. I think that everything is written. I think that everything happens the way it's supposed to happen. Yeah, I believe that's so to speak.
Speaker 9: Or do you mean like on some ship, like where every time the world starts over, we just relived the same blueprints.
Speaker 2: You think this happens the same ship happened before. I think we've already been seeing him talking already.
Speaker 8: I think it's because it feels certain ship just feel so familiar, like you've ever been in a space were like damn, Like I.
Speaker 6: Feel like God, damn, And it's way bigger than.
Speaker 8: Never got that interview. Might know, but I feel like, you know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying. You ain't ever feel like that. Of course, you feel like this happened before. You feel like you've been somewhere before. You feel like this this moment, you've lived it before.
Speaker 2: How can we how do we describe that? Explain right? How if it ain't happen? But that's dejah. They can't. Can they really?
Speaker 8: Can they really understand what DejaVu is, because it's not a dream.
Speaker 2: I thought, what is it? Really?
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I neverbody what's what's the definition?
Speaker 2: Technically? What is it?
Speaker 1: You can define it?
Speaker 4: Or do you just feel it? I feel like you just feel it. You can't, you can't define it, That's what I feel. I thought deja vu was like you feel like you've been here before, but.
Speaker 2: You know you do.
Speaker 5: I thought was a time like damn that that felt like that time something you can remember, nah, like.
Speaker 2: When you walk in somewhere and you go, oh.
Speaker 6: Okay, so look I got it.
Speaker 9: DejaVu is the phenomenon of feeling as though one is lived through the presence situation before. It is an illusion of memory, whereby, despite a strong sense of recollection, the time, place, and context of the previous experience are uncertain or impossible. So basically that means like like you said, like you were sitting here, you feel like you've interviewed Mano before, even though you know you've never interviewed him, but you can't remember.
Speaker 6: Why you feel like that or what.
Speaker 2: Is making kind of quiet?
Speaker 1: Like, oh, look.
Speaker 2: To put the blood out? But why does that happen? Though?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 2: You can't explain that though.
Speaker 8: Right because it already happened. Sh ain't what what's the most logic?
Speaker 2: You think that I.
Speaker 6: Get that ship all the time. It might be something.
Speaker 1: What's the most like they think the result could be different?
Speaker 2: The result? You can't rewrite it, right, Yeah, you don't think you can rewrite it?
Speaker 1: That's a matrix.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what's the most.
Speaker 9: But I don't DejaVu. It's not where you're seeing like the ending of the situation. You're just seeing like a part of it that you're living in now. It's not like it's not like a vision or like no ship like that, you know it's about top or a prophecy.
Speaker 2: Or no, it's yeah, you recognize you're.
Speaker 6: Seeing a pizza.
Speaker 9: It's like like that real quick and you it feels familiar, like quickly.
Speaker 2: Even with something that to take you to a place. Bro.
Speaker 9: But it's just like if you hear like if I hear an old song, like the whole song is gonna trigger my memory about what I was doing when I heard that, when I first heard the song, or when I used to listen to the song back.
Speaker 2: In the day or whatever, like, and we talk about something different.
Speaker 8: You can walk and just look at somebody and go, oh, ship, I've been here before.
Speaker 6: Yes, that happens to me all the time.
Speaker 2: I've seen this ship that haven't seen this?
Speaker 1: Did you see? It's that in life or dreams?
Speaker 2: How the fun can I dream some ship that ain't never happened? How they dreaming up all this? Goddamn this this Simpson ship falling.
Speaker 1: Or some ship we ain't never fail?
Speaker 2: How they doing the Simpson ship? Bro? Simpsons right right? How they doing that? How they doing that ship? Really going? Like the Simpsons got everything right? It's a nigga that know for real what we don't know. I know that right, he works. He's a producer or writer on The Simpsons.
Speaker 5: Right, he knows somebody and everything. This crazy, Bro, that's wow. She ain't fooling me, Bro. I need to start watching them got damn movies like that.
Speaker 2: Bro. I'm starting to believe it because I can feel.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you, brother, the more cleaning, the more you clean yourself and ship, bro, you see ship clearer.
Speaker 2: Bro, they smoked that we're gonna start seeing ship that's real.
Speaker 5: That's I'm telling y'all think I'm tripping, but I'm not tripping.
Speaker 2: I feel you though.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we just we gotta figure that ship out.
Speaker 1: How you ain't gonna figure it out.
Speaker 2: I can't be figured out though.
Speaker 8: You can't figure that out because nobody, nobody understands.
Speaker 2: What that is. It's like it's a feeling. It's a feeling though, and then it's a feeling of you feeling like you've seen this or you lived it. You lived it. It's fast too.
Speaker 9: Though, like some ship Black had said, like a long time ago. Whatever do y'all think that we're living inside of a bubble and it's like some aliens or some other ship that are just watching us talk about trying to figure this out.
Speaker 2: It is we might be inside of a video Fortnite. This might be Fortnite.
Speaker 9: And there's some aliens outside of the bubble laughing at us trying to.
Speaker 6: Already know.
Speaker 4: I feel like if that was the case, there'll be a lot more impostal ship though.
Speaker 1: It is like we are sitting around just slapping each other.
Speaker 8: They just slapped the nigg at the barbecue.
Speaker 2: Niggas.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about randomly random ship like right now, the person that if I'm in if I'm in the video, and won't you just make me do so?
Speaker 5: Now they're not they're not in fairing.
Speaker 2: They just.
Speaker 1: Spe spectator.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so it's that the same as saying that God is doing the same thing.
Speaker 2: Right, you gotta be spectating, right, basically sitting back and going look at these niggas.
Speaker 6: Yeah, exactly right, look at these niggas.
Speaker 2: That's what that's what God knowing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, damn.
Speaker 5: Do you think we'll turn them up into conspiracy fact?
Speaker 8: Do you think do you think we get to see what's real when we leave this? Leave like whatever whatever I bout it? Like answer to when we shut down? Do you think we think we go?
Speaker 4: I do think we get the answers like this is why you're fucked up, like you should have did this so you should have believed in yourself or you should have I can leave it.
Speaker 8: I don't know, man, but I know we need to live to the fullest, max to the max.
Speaker 2: You need to max this ship out. You know that. Nigga. The other day, man, you're like, yo, man, I ain't have the sex. I said, what You're crazy? Boy, You're crazy.
Speaker 8: You're gonna get it there in God gonna be like, man, nigg you can getting all the pussy in the where I.
Speaker 2: Look at you. Now you're up here with me. Now you're getting fucked up. No, I'm just saying Max out, man, Yeah, Max out. I always say that ship.
Speaker 5: Man, I ain't gonna get the heaven of God at me. Why I ain't do everything exactly? You gotta do everything you think of. Bro, what I'm saying it don't harm you, no harm nobody else do that.
Speaker 3: Ship.
Speaker 2: That's a fact. Yeah, that's a fact.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 8: You gotta live man, you know because because it ain't no spending in the block, you only get one opportunity with one lifetime to have an opportunity right at things.
Speaker 2: So just push it to the limit. Man.
Speaker 4: Since we have a curiosity conspiracy theory type stuff, out.
Speaker 1: All those big names and.
Speaker 4: Like Elon Muss or Trump, Sir Bill Gates or whoever the case is, who is the person you got a name one? Who is the person that you look at and be like you might be all of them, but who is the one person where you be like, I don't trust him, oh all of them, but I'll say you got a name one the most.
Speaker 2: All them, because they keeping I think I think.
Speaker 8: Playing with that, playing with that tech. Yeah, which want on working at space? Move him to Yeah, that's all that playing with that tech.
Speaker 2: You're playing with next level tech.
Speaker 1: I think you're about to start putting chips and brains.
Speaker 2: This is what I'm talking about. They started, they start talking about that. But you know that somebody tried that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 9: He kind of reminds me of though, and it always just kind of scares me and makes me shiver a little bit.
Speaker 2: Christopher Walking, Christopher Why Christopher Walking came New York.
Speaker 9: All because he always he always plays like like dvious villain characters and he looks just like that nigga.
Speaker 5: See I'm saying Elon Munny knows some ship. They said a bottom like any nigga, you get them secrets at a certain amount of money.
Speaker 2: I know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying, like, if so, you can't you none of them nigga.
Speaker 4: Else when I got Big Fat, we know they're all billionaires. But if you got that call, you don't even trust to do business?
Speaker 2: Will I don't even know about that. What you do? What you do? Nigga, tell me some of that ship, right ship? He shared some of that money while you're at it.
Speaker 1: Trying to slip a chip in your brain.
Speaker 8: You see these those conversations. Is crazy that we even talking about chips and brains and all that.
Speaker 2: Chipping the brain.
Speaker 8: Somebody did, like because I remember we talked about that. I forgot what they said it was for. But oh, it was supposed to be to help with some sort of condition, right, But that's how you start experiments, start with medical and end up niggas is like E P S. Yeah, but they say they trying to reverse what what's the dementia?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 1: I think it's no, and you know artisms.
Speaker 2: I think that's what they were saying that what it was.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and EXPD hippie bit cure blinds, and I think that just to get to go ahead, like he said.
Speaker 2: I agree, that's how they start. They start with medical and then next thing you know.
Speaker 8: That you know, it's a GPS in our head that they that they watching.
Speaker 9: And then it's next thing you know, it's a fucking world regulated fucking whatever you call that ship when it's some ship that you.
Speaker 8: Want to do by law, like no, they put that ship in you. They can cut you, they you off, They cut.
Speaker 2: Your ass up right when you when you're out of bounds, right you s start beeping. You got thirty minutes to get out of this red zone. Good cut you You're gonna be stuck there. Word.
Speaker 5: Now, that's that's how they that's how you control the population. You put something in some niggas and just it's over. Start dropping them.
Speaker 2: It's over.
Speaker 1: You know that alreadyppened with the.
Speaker 2: Absolutely because everything we say, hear, what we know, we got you off, though, will.
Speaker 1: Be cut off, cut off.
Speaker 2: And the problem is just like this, you know the problem that is we could throw those in the ocean, but we won't. We addicted. First thing we wake up, grabb You're gonna lose your.
Speaker 8: Phones, you like, Yeah, now I remember Apple just had some ship room with.
Speaker 2: Apple many a couple of weeks ago, nah something and everything.
Speaker 8: Now, yeah, when you lose your phone, it's like you cut off from the world.
Speaker 2: Were addicted, We all addicted.
Speaker 1: Well, and we was doing this ship without phone.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing. Remember when the phone was just a phone. We used it even in early two thousands.
Speaker 8: When I came home, we was on the church just to make a call. Next time were picking up. Yeah, we were at oh I'm pulling up. And our attention span was different.
Speaker 2: Right, So now when we was when the phone was just a phone, when we wasn't on it, we put it down and we could watch the movie.
Speaker 8: We can have a conversation. We could be on it day we cauld cheer. We wasn't distracted until we got a call to we got a ma. Now we're watching a movie like this.
Speaker 11: Fact fact scrolling, driving scrolling that ship my man Chris and p three watches driving us today from fucking Savannah.
Speaker 2: I'm looking in the front. He's on Instagram at the same time, scrawling.
Speaker 8: They made everything to put They put everything on the phone. The technology, you could do everything on the phone. Listen, you could buy you could buy groceries, you could buy a car, you could buy houses. Now you could buy pussy. You could buy everything on the phone.
Speaker 6: Like this is crazy. It's like a lifeline.
Speaker 2: This is what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: That's fucked up when when you look at it like that brod damn show you got man, nigga, Nigga went on out the shower man, their.
Speaker 2: Phone, the phone man, and you keep looking at it.
Speaker 1: You can't help it.
Speaker 2: I can't help it.
Speaker 1: They got you got three phones. Look at them right there.
Speaker 2: You got three phones. I got two. God damn what you got on them?
Speaker 6: They're just they're they're like for different ship, different things.
Speaker 1: They all three always dying, so you know she'd be on them.
Speaker 2: They all take one charge. I got two phones with two different charges. That's wow.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but I got another phone. I got a fifteen and it takes a different charger.
Speaker 2: Take the new I got fifteen year cut off. You think you can go a day without your phone? So honestly going like a phone fast.
Speaker 1: I did it last year? How long felt just a day?
Speaker 2: It felt all my own free will, Yeah, your own free will.
Speaker 6: If I can, if I can get all my business and stuff.
Speaker 4: Handled not know, see my therapist may just do it, just do it. And I had to just just do it.
Speaker 6: I'm sure I would be able to live.
Speaker 1: I was happy, like if scream.
Speaker 2: If Scream stood up, put his put those phones in his pocket and walked out of there and said, I'll see you them all.
Speaker 6: Like what time tomorrow?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Give what? It's something all like twelve one give what? Give?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 5: So fucked up about it? How they got the phone? Niggas don't even know to get nowhere.
Speaker 2: No more niggas.
Speaker 8: GPS ever, that ship that's that's a pet peeve of mine. I almost punching it in the back of his head for that. Well, could stop, yo.
Speaker 2: Bro, We're going to render fucking corner. Why you keep GPS? Oh serious, yo, bro? Stop? Put that ship down up? I hate that man.
Speaker 1: Sometimes that GPS will get you there through the truck traffic.
Speaker 2: You know, wife, I understand that, right, But that's if we're going somewhere far.
Speaker 8: If we come up, we're going in a in a twenty block radius. Me and man like you should know how to get here. But check this out. The more we use that, the dumber weekend. We ain't use our memory. Man, Anything that.
Speaker 2: You don't use, you lose, right. I was just saying, remember we said that the map quest I try to see you I got to and then not even a map quest, just off of a nigga telling you all. So listen, when you get off exit thirteen, you're gonna go straight. You're gonna make it right at the snow cooat. You're gonna go down their hell and you're gonna see a launchy man. You make a left there, you go down five blocks that's because you turn you did it. You did that, you.
Speaker 8: Might have to call your your black what you said? You said the right, yeah, right right there, and then go they got a blue mail bout Bro, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I heard that now and then we remember it. Ye, your memory was better now. We can't memorize no numbers. Yep, I don't even know I look at phone numbers. Let me just be moving. It's like hard for me to memorize the phone number. I can't memorize the phone number, you know what I mean. You get like a like a conference call number, and then it's on your phone, and then you got to have the cold, the cold like six digits. So it's like, damn, you hit the number of the Dallas and then you got to remember the cold. It's like I don't remember the cold. Yeah, that's crazy. Bro's exercising my memory and were losing it. Man, it's like a muscle, bro, Like memory is gone.
Speaker 6: Damn. Map quest used to be tough.
Speaker 2: Map Quest I don't use.
Speaker 6: Mad was to drive all the way.
Speaker 9: To print it out, ended up and goddamn Arizona.
Speaker 2: I got down. I got down. I drove down on line of like oh four on map quest.
Speaker 8: Slow down, bro, slow down, all right, okay take the next right, We're gonna go around a roundabout Like now, it's like everything, man, my nigga Cali he used he used the GPS just.
Speaker 2: To get in the car. The fuck are you doing?
Speaker 3: Niggas? Just sit in the seat, the man crazy man everywhere. Yeah, series, that's a fact.
Speaker 2: You don't understand. That ship me too, that ship, that ship. I'm traumatized by that, man, like that ship triggers me. Man, almost get into fights over that, like thinking about the kids.
Speaker 1: The kids don't.
Speaker 11: Damn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah the other way.
Speaker 1: Paper what paper?
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 8: I guess they want our memory to be our I cloud right right. We don't use this, No, we use the phone and we put all the memory in there, like past word, like they got ship where you can stow your past words instead of you remember your paying word like yeah, we're not intertized, non memory.
Speaker 2: That's fucked up.
Speaker 8: And then and then and then you realize though, remember back in the days you're growing up, you knew at least our numbers, at least five numbers about heart.
Speaker 2: I know one number about heart too. I know only one number my wife number one, I know one number about heart other than my owns. That's it. That's crazy because we're not exercising it. That's fun, damn.
Speaker 1: But do you think you know the lyrics?
Speaker 2: Though? No lyrics, that's different. Though the lyrics ain't gonna help. The lyrics ain't gonna help you get up to that girl crib neither. You know what I'm saying. Lyrics ain't gonna get your home but that but that fucking uh what is it? Ways? Yeah, ways gonna do it for you though I be on ways, though I'll be on ways. Man, the world shifted. Man, how we survived this ship?
Speaker 1: Y'all were surviving.
Speaker 8: We adapting, right, so we we've been around before that and even though we're fighting it.
Speaker 2: Like, man, I'm tired of ship. I wish you could go back to the way it used to be.
Speaker 4: You don't want it to You don't really want it to know, you don't really wanted to need my navigation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we using I'm using it. I just I just refuse to use it for ship that I know I can get to, right, I don't want to and I know the traffic thing is like all right, but it's gonna.
Speaker 8: Tell you where the traffic, but it's just like damn, I don't want to rely on it no more like yeah.
Speaker 4: You know, I figured it got bad though I never done recently because I couldn't find the remote. But I'm walking past the TV with the buttons and all that. Plus you got an app on your phone. But I'm going crazy trying to find a remote, and it takes me like thirty minutes to finally.
Speaker 2: They got something for that.
Speaker 1: When I could have just they got the air tasks. You can put it.
Speaker 2: I don't play with those though. You know why they use them air tasks or something else. They be sitting there your mo fucking driveway right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's a gift, a curse. Technology.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I ain't trusting moved after.
Speaker 4: They got technology over there were not in the parts.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna Africa, Oh, we're gonna. I've been in Africa twice. I've been to Nigeria. They got phones, yeah, they definitely got phones.
Speaker 2: They got villages though, to Nigeria.
Speaker 5: I've been in Nigeria too, but they got they got villages though you ain't.
Speaker 2: They ain't got nothing, no net work. You you're about to go with the Zulus and the ye. I need to go to know and learn some more. Ship man, you about to be in the rainforest somewhere with no clothes. Let me go to my regular appithet. They get cut up and go zooming. Yeah yeah, yeah, boy burned out. Plate right here, plate right here. This is scary, though, Bro, ain't like, I don't want to be now on the woke nigga. You don't want to be what you know, super woke. I'm just super woke niggas. Super woke niggas are scared, you know. Yeah, Bro, they scared theyself, right. It's hard to talk to them niggas. Man, it's like you're a positive like you just like you just listen because I'm saying my baby moms are super woke. Though I don't. I don't want to talk about like this, my baby mother, my son mother. She's gonna kill me though, but look she's super woke and she had called me out the claric. Thissten your mane. You listen, I'm telling you right now, and she'd be right. You're like, listen, don't leave your phone near you when you sleep. The radiation it's in your body and the cause cancer. And that's true. Though that is true, That is absolutely true.
Speaker 8: But she'll be like she has started talking about all these conspiracy theories and the music business and all of the these these these are Oh that was a sacrifice ritual you believe in?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 6: Do you believe in humiliation ritual?
Speaker 2: I don't know what that is. I don't believe in. I don't know what that is. What is that?
Speaker 9: So a humiliation ritual is where I'm trying to think of anything.
Speaker 2: Like dude just walked out niked on the oscars, like to get it. What's the name did that?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 2: Who is that? Ben Raight? No?
Speaker 8: Not right, the white boy man Big Mike who played the Big Mic Scripper movie. Oh yeah, that was right. That was the wrestler John Cena. Yeah, yes, John Cena did that?
Speaker 9: Or like how you know there's been like artists that have worn certain articles of clothing in public and you know, people feel like that they were.
Speaker 2: That's my usher. No, what what they're saying? Like that ship? Okay?
Speaker 9: Like okay, just like for instance, when when CARTI had the certain p he had on like some underpants that were.
Speaker 11: Gay.
Speaker 9: Right, No he's not gay. No he's not gay, He's not. No, I promise he's not. He's not, but it was it was like it was like underpants that were smaller than cheeks.
Speaker 2: I saw that and was angry that I saw that.
Speaker 9: Like yeah, but but a lot of people there was a lot of speculation about that that he was going through a humiliation ritual, and a lot of people are saying that humiliation rituals are connected to like the Illuminati or the Botham.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just thought, pardon me, I don't mean no disrespect. I just thought he was gay.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, he's not gay.
Speaker 2: Off, he's not.
Speaker 9: Well, But you know, it was it was a choice of clothing.
Speaker 2: Out you're burnt out? What do you do now?
Speaker 9: You had on some underpants that were smaller than normal.
Speaker 2: He had like he had he had his butt out. Basically, y'all seen this, right?
Speaker 6: The pants were the pants were a little smaller than.
Speaker 2: A man at mm hmm. Where was it that that's fashion? Come on, I don't know.
Speaker 7: I don't know that.
Speaker 2: What I thought, and I didn't have a problem with it.
Speaker 8: If I'm saying, oh, that's just you know, that's just sexual preference, that's what I thought.
Speaker 2: That that meant.
Speaker 9: No, but it's a it's a it's a like it's a lot of people that they do a lot of things.
Speaker 5: For certain we haven't been on the fashion shows like in Parents and all this stuff over the like the big fashion.
Speaker 6: Like the nigga that it's been a long day.
Speaker 9: The white boy what's the white boy's name, he's kind of he's kind of heavy.
Speaker 6: Now Sam I think Sam Smith when he.
Speaker 9: Was in the fucking the Vivian Westwood fucking fashion show with the big heels and the skirt and the ship like that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Like some of.
Speaker 12: The is just okay, okay, like and if that's what it is, what it is disrespect, I don't I didn't like a regular It's like, okay, he got his as out.
Speaker 2: He's a gay man. I understand this.
Speaker 8: I'm from New York. They got the gay parades. It's not a big deal. Like it's just they're gay. Like it's no, So what is that supposed to know?
Speaker 9: That's not that's not a humiliation ritual because if it's something that leaks unintentionally, then see, like a humiliation ritual is some ship that you purposely intentionally do to kind of get to the next level to us whatever this ship is.
Speaker 6: That they're talking about. Oh, like, it's kind of like hazing for a sorority or you.
Speaker 2: Gotta do this in order level or Illuminati like some ship like that. Oh so okay, So if y' that's what a humiliated.
Speaker 8: If y'all see me outside with some motherfucker rain boots on and the umbrella in this motherfucking ninety degrees, just know that I'm doing my humiliation.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but it's gonna have to be more extreme than that.
Speaker 2: But you know what I'm saying at putting that string on, Absolutely no. I think about that though.
Speaker 8: When niggas see nigga, that's all the part of being greeted, because if you get to that point to where they want you to do that, that means you already got some money.
Speaker 2: You already is valuable. If you get to.
Speaker 5: That point the way they want you to do the umiliation, you can stop right there. Like, nah, I ain't fucking with that.
Speaker 2: Is that really true?
Speaker 9: They're just freaking no that Well, I don't know if it's sure or not I can say, because I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: That's just the way they want to dress, right.
Speaker 6: But a lot speculation black, I keep listening.
Speaker 8: I'm from New York Man, we got fashion week is a big thing.
Speaker 2: I've seen all kinds of ship, new parent.
Speaker 5: Not that new ship with them, like like none of them start wearing like shoulder pass and man, all that it's getting different all with.
Speaker 8: All the ship that we think is we It's like I think that that's just their thing, right, that's your thing over there, Like that ain't my thing, bro.
Speaker 2: But I don't know.
Speaker 8: I don't know if that's what fashion is. You're gonna go in the storm by that, you know.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, I guess that world that that perish with world.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Like I don't understand it, but I think that's what they aiming for.
Speaker 2: If Jay said he you gotta.
Speaker 4: See the picture that aiming for, like not okay, ain't no right way for some it I hope you can say, because I can't figure out how to say it. I think we're thinking the same.
Speaker 6: What for some it's like.
Speaker 9: It's a form of their expression, individual reality, individuality.
Speaker 8: And then put a string on his ass and said I'm gonna wear his past like that that don't come up a couple of my ass. See they called him low cut, right, and then and then I'm women go outside and he did that for.
Speaker 2: Cut. They like they cut some women. Yeah, yeah, it's like cut. But you gotta put your bell.
Speaker 8: They gotta put it when they got they gotta put their bellt on so it can stop right there, devil that boy hand on. But that's what I'm saying. But he ain't had nothing to cover up the inside like it was.
Speaker 2: It was all out. Listen, I'm mad. I saw the Prince I was like, why.
Speaker 6: Would you damn prince pants? But he's crazy, Blake is crazy, But why.
Speaker 2: Would your cheeks be out like that?
Speaker 8: Saying that's for individuality, but like an expression is like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: You gotta ask a fashion.
Speaker 2: Fashion ain't no such thing. I don't know you did that.
Speaker 8: You you tripping, but I gotta call it out. If the nigga if you put it, if you were a g screen with your ass out, you're a man.
Speaker 5: You're tripping something. You just and I don't see you looking for no attention? Say did playboy CARDI? Playboy CARDI?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I just seen another video that about with turking too and the show pull it up?
Speaker 2: Pull it up? What pull it up? Who are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 2: Boy Cardy? The same one. Yes, you said, he not what he was on the speaker rolling out, he's on like and listen and he's a disclaimer. Please, I'm not. I don't mean. I'm just saying, if that's what he is, that's what he is. I have a problem with it.
Speaker 8: I'm just saying, like, are we sure that he's just not living his best life in that way?
Speaker 9: I'd be a thousand percent willing to back Listen, Hold on, what do.
Speaker 2: You shows the video? Let's see this ship? This name. He getting a little bit more down dirty on the one I've seen. I don't know what that is right now. The find main was on the speaker, My ain't doing some other ship. Let me see.
Speaker 1: He said he was tworking.
Speaker 2: I'm finishing young, Go.
Speaker 8: Ahead, man, God damn son, where did you find that at?
Speaker 2: Uh? What with Bunny?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't I don't know, man.
Speaker 1: The biggest situations like that are closer that. Like you said, the only thing is there's gonna be perception.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be if you ask the person that might have an explanation for you know.
Speaker 2: What's that? Look. I'm a fashionist.
Speaker 9: Yeah, because a fashionista would be a woman. So a fashionist would be like a man man.
Speaker 7: That was on to arow right, my son. Now that's a girl that's not stopped playing. Can't ye see who that is?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 9: No, that just but that sounds like they just put like his background music on the video.
Speaker 1: Who is that?
Speaker 2: Let Jay see who that is?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh no, this can't be. No, this can't be. Can I can't be? That can't be in man? Is that him? Who is?
Speaker 1: Look up?
Speaker 2: Looking up? What are you doing for him? I'm gonna say I'm a vote for just like real ship.
Speaker 6: This person is. They're like white, thicker than like listen, listen, bigger like he's smaller that.
Speaker 2: Is We're going, yeah, this is great.
Speaker 6: He's not that.
Speaker 2: That's not who else in front of crowd like that? Big people doing that? Ja? That's him? Who else? Who else that could be like that?
Speaker 6: He's not bigger?
Speaker 2: Who scream?
Speaker 6: You be the tie breaker?
Speaker 12: He's not that big, bro, Oh my god, he's not that big.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 9: He's tall, but he's not he's not heavy. He's not heavy like that. He's tall, but.
Speaker 13: He's maybe that's get my phone man, wrong ship, damn, but you keep scrolling, you out, scroll and see the wrong ship.
Speaker 2: Come on, bro, even having an interview.
Speaker 1: So what the moral of it is that it just might have more of it is to each his own, to each his own, for sure.
Speaker 8: Definitely, definitely, definitely, And I just want people. I ain't got no issue with nobody.
Speaker 2: Whatever. Your preference is, your preference. I just thought that that's what that meant. It is with it.
Speaker 5: Let the let the other people to say that.
Speaker 4: You positive takeaways to each his own. Max out, max show, max out.
Speaker 2: Max out. Yeah.
Speaker 8: On the positive though, yeah, max max out.
Speaker 2: The maybe what you're doing, that's what that's exactly what you're doing. Maxing out, Yeah, maxing out.
Speaker 1: Can't ship.
Speaker 2: I ain't get one perfectly. I like Playboy, Cardinal Cool.
Speaker 6: Make Yeah, he's an amazing person and he's very talented.
Speaker 2: Mhm with that stuff that were doing on their camera.
Speaker 1: What what? What's what's up next to you?
Speaker 2: My brothers man everything, man, pushing the line. Man. We're working on on on all those things that we talked about.
Speaker 6: You got some more movies.
Speaker 8: M I've been you know, to think about movies is that you gotta like kind of like not be doing nothing else because it's very time, right.
Speaker 2: So I don't I don't.
Speaker 8: I don't really pursue movies as much. You know, I did a couple of two we movies recently. That's funny though, because the Toob movies is very entertaining. But the thing is, I like I like to producing. I like to being a part of the think tank or a part of the creation of something like I was just talking about this whole this whole show that I'm that I'm working on right now, which is crazy, so you know, and I'm acting in it, but the fact.
Speaker 2: That you know I created it is where I want to be. If you had a if you could write.
Speaker 5: A series like like fitted, like Power and all it like, would you do it like some New York base Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I actually have an idea about based off some some some true events and some real people or I would do something like that absolutely. Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: What's your biggest gym? Man, what's your biggest gym?
Speaker 2: You get to the.
Speaker 4: People never stop believing.
Speaker 2: Ever, never stopped believing. The minute you stop believing it is over, you can live a hope. Mm hmm. Facts, Hey, one mom, quach before you leave. If you can.
Speaker 5: Break down like the nigga in each barrel, like these niggas be like this, and these niggas be like that, like like in.
Speaker 8: New York, like like say, Brookern niggas be on this type time. Bronx niggas be understanding Brooklyn. We we're the greatest, We're the greatest species ever.
Speaker 2: But but Brooklyn niggas be on what type of time were on every time? Getting money? We on that we're on heavy heavy violence.
Speaker 8: I mean, I don't mean to be fucking promoting that, but you know, Brooklyn is Brooklyn is Brooklyn.
Speaker 2: Brooklyn known for, you know, being a rough place.
Speaker 6: What about Bronx niggas.
Speaker 2: Bronx is rough place. You know, Bronx is definitely you know rough they get money, rough place.
Speaker 6: What about queens niggas.
Speaker 2: Queens queens niggas get money.
Speaker 14: They always had, They had a couple of rough niggas come out of there, but you know, it was it was, it was a place that the known for, you know, getting money, queens, queens like my second borough.
Speaker 2: So I'm from Brooklyn, but I always had family and queens, so I spent a lot of time in Queen's crumbing up coming up. And then you got hallm which.
Speaker 8: Is not a boroughs ae section in Manhattan. Me and Jim Jones argue about this all the time.
Speaker 2: Who flier? We are? Who about that? Always do? Absolutely? You know we're the greatest.
Speaker 8: You know, you say bad Stiz is a little Harlem, so I mean it's the Harlem of Brooklyn because you know, but.
Speaker 2: Then you got like staten Islan where the wool come from? You know? So you know, you know and we you know, back in the days we said different things.
Speaker 8: You can identify different different boroughs by the way they talk. Like so when people come to New York, they think that every everybody from New York talk the same and that's not true. So if you ever heard somebody go, yeah, you know what I'm saying, B. You know what I'm saying B, you instantly know that's he's not from Brooklyn. It's not a book. We never use the word B. If you heard somebody say, yeah, what up, boy, boy, what boy said?
Speaker 2: That's Brooklyn? Or we say son you know ship like that, bro. But B. It was used to be for like Harlem and uh and the Bronx and then and then it used to be about the style too, though Look it was different styles. We wore certain things that they didn't will.
Speaker 8: But now kind of like social media era, the ever that we live in there right now, everybody's kind of doing the same things kind of like no, you don't see too much of the difference even in the country, like in the whole country, like we all want the same, you know, everybody wants designer, everybody wants to lean, everybody want this, you know, so it's pretty much the same.
Speaker 4: You like some of the New York rappers going back to kind of sounding like New York rap because for a second, the scene that again kind of sounding like New York rapping, the sense of they're not there was a lot of down South beasts for a long time that was just kind of going through all the artists.
Speaker 1: Are you I wouldn't say happier, relieve is the word, but are you like? Okay? This is kind of how it.
Speaker 8: I always because you know, like I like, I always like to make broad music. I ain't want to be I didn't want to be stuck with this soul, this whole typical New York sound.
Speaker 2: I mean, what is the New York sound? The boom back, like the boom back kind of style that never been my style.
Speaker 8: You know, I can rap on beats like that now and then, but that I kind of like always make songs that I felt like was broad.
Speaker 2: But different artists do different things.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: You say, you take all this like uh asap Rocky he was influenced by Houston sound. He said, you know, so now the drill was like a different genre.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It was those beats that you heard and then all this like five yeol and you know, pop smoke. You know, they helped bringing a whole new sound, you know, which I like because it was like, Okay, now that's the New York ship it identified. Okay, I like that, that's the New York. So yeah, I like.
Speaker 1: That absolutely, that's what it is.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: We appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Appreciate big Yeah.
Speaker 4: Make sure y'all tap in with the brother Mano and everything he yet going on. Check us out to triple W dot big faxpot dot com, like, subscribe comments, share to the world, a big fast network to salute, salute
Speaker 2: It's big facts, no capitch