Speaker 1: When Taylor Swift shows up to the Thursday night game and your wind breaker, You're great. Calm Down with Erin and Carissa is a production of iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Did I drive to Kansas City? But I had to know?
Speaker 1: But I know someone who may be going back to Kansas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she is.
Speaker 3: Welcome everybody to the Calm Down Podcast. We cannot contain our excitement and we don't care who has a problem with it because if you have a problem with us talking about how much we love Taylor and Travis, this is not the podcast for you.
Speaker 2: Calm down and take it somewhere else.
Speaker 3: Can we just start with I was in Can we just start with me, I was in Kansas City?
Speaker 1: Start with the whole thing and how you guys knew because I haven't talked to you about all of this.
Speaker 3: No, So this is a special edition of the pregame because normally we answer all questions, comments and concerns, but we had breaking news and have to interrupt our originally scheduled programming because what First of all, don't ever say sorry for being a very successful entrepreneur. So backstory here quickly for the pregame is this, uh my Thursday night football game?
Speaker 2: Was in Kansas City this week.
Speaker 3: It was circled on the schedule when you know the Broncos were supposed to be amazing, great Division matchup whatever. H Obviously, sorry Broncos fans, we know how that's all went. I still love you, Sean Payton.
Speaker 1: Okay, So the Broncos Chiefs great pregame interview.
Speaker 3: And the storyline that really matters here, Chiefs continue to roll. They get the win, and Taylor Swift was in the building.
Speaker 1: And you guys knew she was coming, right, Yeah, Like it was kind of out there. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think it was, you know, different than your game because you had worked the first one that she ever showed up at. It was like, you know, Rumorville, USA, and is it actually happening? So then of course she goes to the game in New York and then this was the next home game after that. So fine, Taylor's coming. Everyone head on a swivel when she's arriving. All these things. I normally have my phone on my desk, which is I'm not Adam Schefter. I don't need to have my phone on my desk, relax, So I had it in my I.
Speaker 1: Disagree, Mac and I are sending you text messages.
Speaker 3: Well, now phone on your dead Now I'm going to have the phone on the desk at all times because the first shot we had of her, the first shot that went through my head is oh my god, is that where? Because I know that you had sent her a package. So then anyways, we take the shot. She's in the building so excited, and after the pregame, I grab my phone and that is when my dearest dearest friend, Aaron Andrews confirms that she was wearing where by Aaron Andrews. And I was so frickin' proud of you. So when you saw her, did you know right away? Obviously it's your clothing line?
Speaker 2: No what?
Speaker 1: And I wasn't even thinking about I was more excited that she was coming because it was your game, Like I mean, we have a friendship with Travis. I was excited about all that. Like maybe you go have a chicken finger with ketchup and ranch with her, because let's be honest, you and I are waiting for our sweet invite. Even though we can't ever go, I will invite ourselves. Don't think we didn't send the text to him. We're ready to hang out whenever you are he's in love. He's busy, Trev. We get it for him. We love you. So no, I wasn't even thinking about it. And actually, real life, I'm over at my office, I'm getting ready, I'm packing because right now I'm in New York. I'm doing some stuff out here. I came from leaving to New York and Nick Bosa is calling me in ten minutes so I can take notes for the forty nine ers rounds game all the things, so I know you're about to come on. I literally am turning on my Prime video app on my phone so I can get you. Like I have to travel around with you. I have to see what you're doing. I have to watch your postgame. I just have to keep tabs on you. I got to watch this, you know, see with you, celebrate the winds, you know, be there if you're not happy about a segment. No, it's fine. I am literally going to press you on so I can have you ready. And people scrolls up on my Instagram and she's so cute walking in with her little skirt and boots. I want those boots, by the way, and her cute little top and a red lipstick, which I want to start wearing that I know, I can't and then I was like, wait, wait is that is that? I don't know? And then my cute assistant, Courtney was there, and I just said Courtney, Courtney, and she is twenty to twenty three gen Z like knows all the things, knows the TikTok gets her news from there. I couldn't be old her. I'm like, is this is this? And she goes, I think it is.
Speaker 2: I think it is that wind out.
Speaker 1: I yes, I think and then Lauren is driving from a shoot back to the office, so I send it to her, and then as I'm sending it to her, I'm calling her, and Lauren's like, I'm shook. I'm shook. It's where, It's where, It's where? And I was like, are you sure? Are you sure? Constance is on her way to Colorado to go be with Dion? She answers the phone, I'm sure she's probably in primes Off and I'm screaming I think even where.
Speaker 4: Where?
Speaker 1: And Calm's like, are you okay? What's going on? So long story short, we finally confirm, we finally see it, we finally figure it out. I'm screaming my brains out. Nick Bosa calls me and he's like, hey, Eron, how are you? And I said, you know, when Taylor Swift shows up to the Thursday Night I know you said the Windbreaker. You're great. I mean, I couldn't be better. How are you? And your defense So Nick both was probably like this girl's a tragedy. Whatever.
Speaker 2: No, I'm going to interject here real quickly just to say this.
Speaker 1: I'm crying.
Speaker 2: This is so this is how you.
Speaker 3: I mean, the arrival of Mac is the greatest thing that's happened in your life. That and marrying Jared, and the next thing is birthing this clothing line. Because this is a labor of love, and for anyone that has you know, started a business or of any magnitude, there's so much that goes into it. There are so many people that tell you no, the fact that like and I see the NFL logo on your wear by Aaron Andrews jacket right now, this.
Speaker 1: Is how this is the Windbreaker. She was wearing it and I loved how she was doing it. Oh God, why isn't this working? She was like this, like it's so great.
Speaker 3: But what I'm saying is that they don't just that the NFL logo is not just passed out to anyone. This is something that is earned and not just given. So I am saying all this that someone's like, Okay, relax, like it's just wearing your clothes.
Speaker 2: No, it can't. We can't relax.
Speaker 3: We can't calm down because my girlfriend has blood, sweat, tears and dollars for years and years and years for this clothing line. So then you get the biggest star wearing your clothes. It's a massive, massive deal. And not only that, just obviously this it's well known and documented our affinity for her and our love for Travis. So it felt like a full like culmination of all things. That's like the people, the relationship that we're so into, and your clothing line and all of that, and then I like that Anyways, I'm just really really really proud of you and anyone that gets it gets it.
Speaker 2: And if you don't, then this is not the pregame for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, christ in my green room, I'm on a text chain with my husband. I call Steve Chris's husband. Just that's the everything. Just that's the way it is.
Speaker 2: No, we're not married, but I'll invite you.
Speaker 1: I want them to be that'll be another podcast. Kelly and I and Matthew are championing it. Anyways, I brought up blessing. She's in it. She's in it. Chris is on air, She's trying to deal with herself. Jared's coming home. I'm running around on with Nick Bosa. Steve is freaking out on our text chain.
Speaker 4: He is looking up stats, he is looking to see you, and it's like then the text chain got quiet, and he writes in all caps, can somebody call me or text me back?
Speaker 1: He's facetiming me during my Nick Phosa call. So finally I call him after my twelve year old little girlfriend, Carson Phipps, who named my kid face times me crying thank you. Steve has a giant apparel spirts in his hand and was like, we're celebrating.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing, and this is what I love so much about our group, and just you know, like anyone that has that group that is their family and encourages one another that when one good thing happens to one of us in the group, it happens to all of us. And this is a massive deal for you and for Constance and for your company and for Lauren and for anyone that you know put time and effort into this, and I just couldn't be more proud of you. So anyway, so i'd get my phone and then I'm like, oh my god, my friend guilt kicks in and I'm like, fuck, I didn't say it was where by here and Andrews. So then I like couldn't wait for the postgame because I said to my wonderful producer Spoon, I said, we are making sure that we say it's where, but because it's a big deal. And then I also love Steve is on gras Bar and he's graphing things and whatever. But anyways, I'm very very proud of you. I'm proud of where, and most importantly, like you can we where did the boxing happened?
Speaker 2: I have a lot of questions for Taylor.
Speaker 1: I have so many.
Speaker 2: Gave you the box? When did this happen?
Speaker 1: Did you know from the package that I sent? So yeah, so I swear to God if your board, we'll get back to real life things. But this is what's so interesting about it. Then my assistant is reading on TikTok. He gifted it to her. I don't think, so I don't know I don't know how it went.
Speaker 3: But where did you send it to his house or to like her pr I sent it in hopes that she would get it, right, Okay, So I sent it, that's what, never thinking in a million years she would get it.
Speaker 1: Okay, So then she does. But then there's this whole thing.
Speaker 2: You're not answering a question. Did you send it to his house?
Speaker 1: No? Okay, okay, And you know me, I would have never done that. These boys are dealing with enough. I tried to FaceTime and last night.
Speaker 3: No, but that cutie Travis is also the person that finds you at your vacation house in that address, so it's not like he would think it's weird that like anyways.
Speaker 1: But okay, so you got it to know, so I got it to her somehow, not via HYM. I would never do that. But I also was just like, this ain't happening like I mean. And that's the thing, Chrisa. You get it with everything that you go through and like with your home into your design line and everything like that. You gift things, but you don't think people are going to actually wear them. I've in fact, had people say pay me to wear it. The reason why this felt so good, and like, why I call you in your green room crying is it's still a struggle with this freaking clothing line. I mean, we still have people saying it's not elevated enough, You're not that big of a name, it's not young enough. In the words of Matt Damon, how about them apples?
Speaker 2: Good girl?
Speaker 1: I know. And I was so fun to Taylor women bringing up other women, Chris like, she's that is so huge, women looking at for other women and bringing out I can't thank her enough. My husband was all into it that night. He was like, he's so great, She's so great and she had to have known what she was doing. And I said, there's no way. I don't know, she's too big for it. But the part I love the most is women helping other women, Like I just it's like this woman she could run for president. I don't care, like I just appreciate it. I'll extend that even further. And not just women helping women, but even like Travis has been supported, this isn't just about Travis. This is about any guy in athletics that has supported us or you.
Speaker 3: Know, you know, been great to us along the way. And the journey is like just being kind to one another. And that's what I think that anyone that is a descending voice, I'm like, and that'slick that Taylor and Travis, I'm like, Oh, so you don't like love, you don't like happy things, you don't like lighthearted. In the world that we live in right now, this is levity and I'm leaning into it, and I love for you most importantly. And I know that this is like you're because you're not one to ever the spotlight on yourself, but like, so we'll wrap this up. But the point is is that you work really, really hard for this clothing line, and in that moment, all your worlds came to like a culmination of she's wearing it at a game, a place that you've spent your entire life on a field in a stadium, you know, with a guy that we love and appreciate, and she's fabulous and she looked great in it, and it was adorable and you should be very very proud of yourself. So when Aaron facetimes me I'm in the green room with the whole thing, I'm like, God, good, so it's sure it's the whole group. And then I walked back in and I was like, she's wearing Aaron's line and they were all like yay, Like so happy for you, because it is. It's an accomplishment worth celebrating. So kudos to my goal.
Speaker 1: And him leaning into Saturday Night Live and then joke of it all and her being there and them being CUTI cutes and going to dinner and just do it cleaning it. Go ahead, guys, go it's adorable.
Speaker 3: They've never looked better. They're a great couplet. I like the way that he opened the door for her. He like moved the security out of the way. He's like, I know how to be a man. Let me go ahead.
Speaker 1: I'll be bought that person she had I even did. I bought it. I'll say, look at an adorable.
Speaker 3: Well everyone go by the jacket that that Taylor had on.
Speaker 1: I love the way she styled it. God, she's so cute. I can't take it. But yeah, Chris has sent a DM to me last night of pictures with them and said he's never looked better. And I showed it to Greg Olsen, Oh, one of his buddies, tight end you, and Greg was like, I agree, it's true.
Speaker 2: He's got this nice tan going on.
Speaker 3: He's happy and I really do hope that they are, you know, just enjoying it whatever it may be, for now, forever or as a gal that's always looked for love. It's adorable. I'm proud of you. Whereby Aaron Andrews just getting started my gal. All right, you guys, this is the PREDA two Week eight seven. This gal's already on the week eight seven. Where does the time fly? When the jackets are flying off the shelf? You know you can't keep the week straight?
Speaker 1: Hey, in this just in we're restalking on fanatics, all you Swifties and Chiefs fans that want the wind Breaker.
Speaker 3: Idiot, Let's not even limited Chiefs fans. We got thirty two teams in this league and they have seen the wind Breaker on call Michael, tell them there, Michael, your online one. Michael, and I need an invite to that party by me, I mean Eric.
Speaker 2: All right, this has been the pre game. The big show is on Thursday, and we.
Speaker 1: Invite to Taylor in Travis's wedding. Before we get invited to that Michael Rube party, Calm Down with Erin and Carissa is a production of iHeartRadio
Speaker 3: For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.