Speaker 1: Two Shawn Manity Show eight hundred and ninety four one Shawn our number. If you want to be a part of the program, we have for the full hour, and I promise you're going to find it fascinating. Eric Trump is going to join us in a minute. He wrote a new book, Under Siege, My Family's Fight to Save Our Nation. And when I started reading this book in my own way, I felt like I had lived a parallel life with Eric in the sense that I was an early supporter of President Trump, and I got abused by a lot of prominent conservatives. I think, well, how many years did Glenn Beck and I don't know who else was out there pounding Ben Shapiro, you know, pounding me every day that I'm not a real conservative, et cetera, et cetera. And meanwhile, we have the most transformational and consequential president in our lifetime. And it didn't never bothered me because I knew in my heart I was right. I had known Donald Trump for decades of my life and we had many conversation before he ever decided to run. Anyway, it's an honor to have back to on the program, Eric Trump. This book is phenomenal. I felt like I was. It was like I was reading I was living a parallel life with you in a lot of ways because I covered all this like on Rush the Russia hoax. I think I spent four straight years on radio and TV with an ensemble cast. We got every aspect of that right. The rest of the media got it wrong and they got pulled.
Speaker 2: Surprises, Sean, There's no question you did.
Speaker 3: And listen, I have to give you credit. I'm not sure if I've ever told this story either to you, and you'll be the only person who actually remembers this, but I heard this from two people back in the day. I heard it from my father, who you know, when he told us he was running for president. He goes, they're going to come after us in ways that you can't even imagine. And you and I have been friends for a very long time, and I remember you pulling me aside, and you go, Eric, you watch what they try and do to your family. You know, I would get a lawyer involved in everything in your life. I wouldn't you know. I would just scrub every aspect of your life. Not that we had to, because we were always good kids, but they are going to come after you. In ways that you couldn't even possibly anticipate. And Shawan, you warned me of this. I'm not I ever sure if you remember this conversation, but a decade ago you warned me of what the Deep Day was going to do to us. And they did exactly everything that you had predicted and everything that that my father predicted at the time. I mean, they wanted to see us destroyed. They wanted to see us gone. And you know, the irony is it didn't really start, you know, in twenty sixteen. I mean, you had you had a nasty media at that point, but you know, they were so pompous and so arrogant. They didn't think that this kind of ragtag group of people could beat Hillary Clinton, you know. I mean you remember New York Times the morning of the election had us they gave us a two point one percent chance of beating Hillary Clinton that morning, and yet we steamrolled her like it wasn't even it wasn't even close in terms of you know, the you know, the overall you know electoral college and they count, you know, at the end of the night, and yet we had a two percent chance of going in. They were so pompous that they didn't think we could win. And as soon as we did win, that's when they lashed out, right, They couldn't believe that. Again, as I said this, this small group of people could go in there and beat the most iconic person probably American politics, or at least family name that was probably most synonymous with politics over the last you know, five decades, you know, when we didn't know what the hell a delegate was, when we didn't you know, know what a caucus was, when we didn't know how to play the game, when we had been to Washington, all of that, you know, two times before that, you know, for for anything you know, related to politics, and and that's when the swamps started lashing out. And the way they came after our family was not the shortest spectacular. But you called it, and my father called it, and you had the intuition to know exactly what they were going to do, and they probably put your intuition on steroids, you know, uh, you know exactly what they did actually.
Speaker 2: Do you know.
Speaker 1: I had this conversation with Jared and Ivanka. I had sent them both a text. I said, everything you've ever done in the business world is kindergarten compared to the world you're about to enter. It was the day that it was announced that they were going to the White House, and I said, Uh, I'm just telling you that I would get a lawyer now and dot every eye, cross every tee because it's not a matter of when it's if. I mean, it's not a matter if it's when they're gonna they're gonna be coming after you. Uh, I need I'd be negligent if I didn't say how touching it was your dedication to your children, Luke and Carolina. Uh beautiful. Uh the fact that your dad and uh Laura also wrote forwards for the book, they were very very touching too. I love how the dad, your dad told the story about you, you know, joining the family business, and how important that was to you, and how you made that decision. How incredibly strong in support of Laura is. I mean, it really gives insight into what a strong family you have.
Speaker 3: I didn't know he was going to write that forward, and I also didn't know he was going to read the ford I I I told Simon Schuster, I go, if you know, no one's reading the book other than me, and no one's writing the book other than me. I wrote every word in it, and I mean every but I got the forward from my father and I've blown away. I think. I think Laura coordinated behind the scenes, that me knowing. And he wrote that, and then you know, sure enough, when I when I read the entire book, you know, all of a sudden, I get a file and it was his voice, and he read it from the Oval office, and it was just kind of a beautiful you know, but everything we've ever done, Sean, I think you know this. You know, we fought together from the very beginning. Is the only the only way we were able to win. But I think what a lot of people don't appreciate. He called me to his office and he goes, Honey, I want you to run the company. I was thirty three years old at the time. You know, ten fifteen, you know, twenty billion dollars real estate empire, depending on how you want to value it. And he goes, Listen, you built half of our buildings, you run all the teams, you deeply love real estate. I want you to be the person who runs you know, the Trump organization. And Sean, I thought this would be great. I run our hotels, I run our golf courses, I'm mentally confident doing that. There's there's no one that does hospitality better than us. It's in our DNA, and we love it and we're really good at it. I never thought that ninety eight percent of my time was going to be spent keeping DA's keeping ags off of our backs, you know, fighting you know Russia, Shams. I mean, I've told you the story a hundred times on your show, but you know, getting calls from the FBI, Eric, I hear you have secret servers in the basement of Trump Tower communicating with the Kremlin. I mean when I got that call, I literally started laughing aloud. Come on, guys, come over here, you know, walk walk any room in the basement of Trump Tower. Walk any room in Trump Tower. We have no secret servers. You know, you don't put secret servers in basements. This is this is nonsense, Like we weren't smart enough to come up with and we were trying to figure out what delegates were, we were trying to figure out what the Iowa caucuses were. You think we were smart enough to collude with Russia? But this became my life. I mean I spent more time being a psychologist to employees as DA's and ags. We're trying to trap my employees and threaten them. Hey, you tell us anything about Donald Trump, and you're set free. You know, you you go. Otherwise we're gonna you know, we're looking at your son, and we're looking at your daughter, and we're gonna come after you. You know, we we I mean, they were they were extorting our employees. They weren't teaching my father. They were calling up, you know, every big bank in the country telling them to you know, to dbank us to get rid of the payment rails for our entire companies, so we couldn't run hotels, so we couldn't run our you know, our condominiums. I mean, I became the most pointive person in American history. I've never gotten so much as a parking ticket, you know. And I became the most painted person in the history of the country simply because I was the catalyst to my father. I was the guy who was running the organization. My father had constitutional protections as Commander in chief of the United States yets, who didn't have constitutional protections. The guy that was running everything that was Donald Trump's lineage, which was which was me, all all the real estates and so they treated me like the pinata. They came after me every single day, The amount of depositions I sat in, the amount of you know, I mean, you just wouldn't believe the legal lawfair that they put us under criminally civilly for doing absolutely nothing wrong in all cases that we've won. And Sean, that was the siege. That's the point of under siege. But the book is so much more than that. It's it's how my father raised us, right, how my father and mother was ad a great mother, but how my father and mother raised us, how we became exceptionally normal in the most unlikely situations. You know, how he created great kids, because every single one of his kids, of the five kids, are our good, hardworking, honest, you know, well mannered kids. But also how you can fight a system, and how you can win if you have enough backbone, if you have enough perseverance, no matter you know, what walls are caving in on you, no matter what pressures you have in life. As gloomy as it looks, and I can't tell you how damn gloomy it looked on so many days for me and for my father as we sat in those courtrooms. You know, how with perseverance and fight you can overcome. And that's what we did as a country. That's what we did as a family. But that's what we did as a country, including you. We won. We won the greatest, you know, fight of all time. We won the most unorthodox fight of all time, when the cards were all stacked against us, and we did it together. And Sean, as a friend of mine, as a person, I love tremendously, and you know my affection toward you. There was no one on the front line like you. I mean, you know, it was our family, it was you. It was very few other people in the early days that truly believed other than your listeners and the American people who had enough of the nonsense and the crap and finally stood up and said enough. You know, we don't buy this. We don't buy this anymore. What's happening is not right, and we want our country back.
Speaker 1: I want to get into all the details that you go into in the book in terms of, you know, the very specifics of what you've been through. But here's the beauty, because let's just leap to the end of the story. The end of the story is Donald Trump gets re elected president. The end of the story is he is forever tattooed the words fake and news into the state run legacy media mob, and nobody trusts them anymore, nor should they trust them anymore. And it's that that, to me is remarkable that the truth, you know, eventually came out. I remember, back way before your father ever decided to run for president, I would go over. I would interview your dad, nothing to do really with politics, and just because he's such a dynamic figure and we kind of we built a friendship together, and he would always proud walk me back to say hello to you and Avanka and Don Junior, and you would all be in your respective offices and you'd be working for the organization, and I mean such a close, tight knit family, and all of you stood by him, all of you fought. Then it got hard, you did, you know. I don't know if I ever told you the day I got a call one day from a very reliable source telling me your brother was about to be indicted over that stupid meeting that took place at Trump Tower that had nothing to do with anything, And I'm like, you got to be kidding me, And thank god it never happened. But but those were the kind of moments that would unfold and that you chronicle in this book.
Speaker 3: They did. I mean, you had Adam Shifp that was running around, you know, saying that Don was a Russian operative, right, and and I mean it was it was unbelievable. And they were saying the same of me. You know, if you didn't have you know, constitutional protections of the you know under the Speech and debate clause, you know, you would suit him for slander and you would have you would have won. He would have had absolutely nothing. I mean he was literally going around saying that Don was a Russian operative, and and and it was just it was it was not true. Remember he said he had the evidence and he was going to present the evidence. And you know what's amazing, Sean, I mean, they dug so deep on Russia that you know who they found. They found Hillary Clinton, they found Barack Obama. It's like the great irony of the world. It's no, it's no different than let Titia James. She dug so deep on Donald Trump. You know who she ended up finding. She ended up finding it. She was committing mortgage fraud, right, you know, she found her you know her herself. You know, she found the fact that she had a convicted criminal living in her house. It's what the Democrats do every single time. Jack Smith dug so deep, you know, when he rated mar Lago that sure enough, we find out in the aftermath that he was actually the guy planting classified folders on the on the carpet of my father's office. And you know, I could go, I could go on and on, but that's all they wanted to do. They wanted to inflict serious pain. They wanted to make our family so miserable that we said, you know what, you know, let's go back to this coasty billionaire lifestyle. We've got an amazing organization. We can fly around on trumpt One, We've got great golf forses, we've got great resorts all over the place. Let's just make their lives so uncomfortable and so damn miserable that they're gonna throw in the towel. And Sean, we never threw in the towel. My father never threw in the towel. I never threw in the towel. In the darkest moments when I did not need to be there, I was the only guy. I was the one guy that was sitting in the courtroom every single day by his side. And I remember a lot of days I'd leave court, I'd come right on your show and we would talk about it. But I would not leave my father's side. I was going to be there, come hell or high water, no matter what they did to me, no matter what they did to him. And their only goal was exactly that it was a siege. Let's take away his voice, Let's imprison him. Let's come up with every indictment possible. Al Capone had one indictment. Donald Trump had the ninety one. You know, let's do the mugshot. Let's let's rape.
Speaker 2: I think is it ninety one or ninety four? I thought ninety four.
Speaker 3: I thought it was number one. But I honestly I lost. I lose track.
Speaker 2: I live, you lose count after a while, right.
Speaker 3: Hey, I have Excel spreadsheet the track, literally all the subpoenas that I got. I probably missed a couple as well. Right, So it's probably actually more than one hundred and twelve. But they wanted to do anything they could to lay siege, and they wanted us to give up, and they wanted us to walk away, and maybe there's some kind of like masochistic tendencies in the Trump genetics somewhere where we enjoy pain, you know, and we just would never walk away, Sean, And no.
Speaker 2: It's not that you enjoy pain.
Speaker 1: It's that you all have a common characteristic is that you all have an enormous inordinate amount of courage and resolve and you were not going to be bullied to death.
Speaker 2: The fact that your father went through.
Speaker 1: You know, look, I believe in that Cash is right, and we got to get to the bottom of the grand conspiracy and that is Hillary Clinton and you know she got you know, special privilege on the issue of top secret classified information. He didn't have, you know, any presidential privilege in terms of having that information. But of course they washed it under the rug Bleach bit you know, Hammer's devices, sim cards, the dirty Russian disinformation dossier. Oh, your dad was in a risk a ritz and Moscow and two hookers were urinating on him. And that becomes the basis of four FISA warrens to spy on your dad leading up to the raid of mar A Lago, which you start the book out with. You know, it's I'll tell you what we're gonna do. We're gonna take a break. I want to go through each issue because you spell it out in detail. Every America needs to read this book, and I'll tell you why, because this is your country on the precipice of no longer existing as the great republic that we now were inherited. This is how bad it got. And literally at the center of all of this was Eric. Because they couldn't always go after his father. They went after his father for four straight years, hoping that they could bloody him up enough that he wouldn't be elected. Thank god, the American people were hip to it, and now they rejected. The lie is the propaganda, the smears, the besmirchment, the NonStop attacks, which by the way, continued to this day in the form of you know, racist Nazi, fascist, Hitler, Stall and Mussolini, and it doesn't stop. Eight hundred ninety four one show is a number more with Eric Trump. His new book is out Under Siege, My Family's Fight to Save Our Nation. It's now in bookstores all around the country. Amazon dot com. We have a link on Hannity dot com. And we'll continue with Eric on the other side and continue with our friend Eric Trump. But I you know, I really have come to consider everyone in your family, you know, a close friend. I've never met a person that loves his job more than your father. And just this week alone, Look what he's been able to accomplish. Look at what he did yesterday for Charlie Kirk. Look at what he did with peace in the Middle East. Look what he's doing with seventeen trillion in investments and oil dominance in the in the country, the largest tax cuts in American history, for law and order, securing the border. I mean, fun, the mental things, but it takes the force of your father to get all this done.
Speaker 3: Sean, He's remarkable. He calls me a Saturday, honey, I want you to come over to Middle East with me. You know, this peace deal, this is this is an achievement of a lifetime, you know, I mean, this is we got Middle East piece. Why don't you fly over at May and I go pass. I'm literally launching my book. You know tomorrow I can't. I wish I could. But he flew over on Sunday, right, just to put this in perspective. He flies from from d C. He right to Israel. He does two stops in Israel. He speaks to Parliament there. Then he flies from there to Egypt and he speaks to all the world leaders. He does several press conferences, right, has one on ones with every one of the world leaders. And then he fies back to d C. He's back there thirty six hours, you know later, in order to meet you know, Millie from Argentina, you know, at noon, and then give Charlie Kirk the you know, the Medal of Freedom at four o'clock in the afternoon. I mean, the guy does not stop. He'll call me at eleven thirty at night, He'll call me at five o'clock in the morning. I mean, he just doesn't sleep right. And I think you know, because you've spoken me many.
Speaker 1: Oh listen, I know from people that were on that trip with them, he did not sleep a wink on the way home, not one second. And then he did all the events yesterday.
Speaker 3: He's remarkable and that's exactly what American needs. American needs a fighter, right, American needs a cheerleader. American needs to fighter. I mean he'll come off of Air Force one at three o'clock in the morning and go up to the gaggle of press. You know, they have two sticks holding their eyes open. There. You know, they've got four red bulls, you know, empty red bulls in their hands, are falling asleep. And by the way, you know half of them are twenty three years old. And here he is. I mean, I've always said my father's the energizer bunny, you know, in a shoot and a red tie on steroids. And that's how he's been my entire life. And it's exactly what America needs in a commander in chief. He's he's absolutely remarkable. But speaking about Middle East piece for a second, it made it all worth it, Sean. I said this too privately the other day, but it made it all worth it for me, for as many arrows and as many bullets as they put in our back. You know, when you see the amount of lives that were saved there, When you see the amount of lives that were saved, you know, in India, to you know, in avoiding that conference conflict with Pakistan, when you see the amount of lives that we're saved, and all the conflicts he's he's stopped, including obviously you know, Iran getting nuclear weapons because they would have used it, or they would have had one of their proxies used it against the Western world. But when you see him get peace in the Middle East, something that everybody laughed at. Obama laughed at it, Joe Biden laughed at it. They all laughed at it. This can't be done. They've been fighting for thousands of years. There's no way this is going to happen. And then you see all the related parties up there where Israel is happy, you know, or or we're power. I mean, everybody's happy. I mean all the leaders are happy over there. I mean every leader in the Middle East is applauding. It's not like these wars in the past where you might have one victor and you'll have one loser. Hear everybody satisfied and they're all happy with the end results. Like it's not a beautiful thing for humanity, and it makes the siege all worth it. It makes everything that we went through worth it because guess what, there are potentially millions of people right now who are alive because of what he just accomplished, whether it's now or whether it's in the future, and it's a beautiful thing to see.
Speaker 1: I don't know how many untold lives in the future will be saved because Iran doesn't have nuclear weapons. I do feel there's a misunderstanding of your father's doctrine or what we what I call the Trump doctrine. You know, people kind of they misinterpret No Forever Wars for not using American military might. But meanwhile, your dad took out the Isis calife. Your dad took out SOLMANI on that tarmac, he took out back Daddy and associates. He dropped the mother of all bombs on Afghanistan. And and here when he had the opportunity and Iran was getting close to being a nuclear power, he said that can't happen. He gave him a chance for peace. They rejected it, and he took him out, and thank god he did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's doing here with the cartels right now, which is as a person who is at four friends die of fentanyl, meaning four friends of mine who have lost kids to fentanyl. He's doing the same with cartels right now. You're gonna stop this stuff. You're gonna stop sending drugs into the United States. Otherwise we're gonna do something about it. And and Sean, he's doing something about it, and is great. But you know, my father was always the guy who was against you know, you see these outposts all right. There's a great movie actually called Rostreppo that was you know, it made specifically about this. But you'd have these outpost in Afghanistan, they'd have you know, ten kids. You know, these guys are twenty one years old, twenty two years old, and they're sitting up there and every day they're getting mortared and they're losing limbs and everything else. And he goes, I don't want this. I don't want this. I don't want to, you know, rebuild nations. I don't want to destroy a school and then have to rebuild it, and then we destroy it again, and then we rebuild it again. I don't want to do that. I want to have the greatest military in the world where if we ever have to go in, it will be over so damn quickly that people's heads are going to spend, right. But I don't want to go spend fifteen years in a region, see thousands of young people's lives, you know, get get killed, spend trillions of dollars when we could otherwise spend that on our own infrastructure. In the United States of America, we could rebuild every school, every bridge, every road, every fiber optic line, every five G network. I want to do that for the you know, the United States of America. I want to do that on our homeland. I don't want to do that abroad. So I want to have the greatest military, and I want to pray to God that we never have to use it. But if we do have to use it, we're gonna be ready and we're gonna knock their heads off, and we're gonna do it so quickly you know that we can get home. And I think that's what Americans universally want. People are sick and tired of occupying Iraq for years. People are sick and tired of what was happening in Afghanistan. People are sick and tired of, you know, being the protector of Germany and the protector of you know, South Korea, and the protector of the entire world. People are sick and tired of this, especially when all those countries views US on trade policies and everything else. And you know, if people are are so relieved that he's taking Foster, listen, if I have to hit them, I'm going to hit them hard. And by the way, you better believe that Solomani made a message, right, sent a great message to the entire world. You don't think that, Kim John un You don't think these people are watching as as Solomani got hit and alback, dad daddy got hit. Of course they were right, and they're gonna play a little nicer in the sandbox knowing you have a person who will actually take decisive action when we're required.
Speaker 1: Let me let me go back to your family though, and go back to your story. There's so much to cover and it's just impossible to do it in an hour. But everything that I mentioned earlier, from you know, Paiza Warrens and spying on your dad in a dirty Russian disinformation dossier. You know, we did have career senior Intel officials after twenty sixteen that had determined there was no Trump Russia collusion. Obama himself authorized another intel assessment to come up with a very different conclusion, sabotage your dad's first term, and they were successful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course it was. I mean, it's the same reason that the FBI was shouting at me to turn off all security cameras and mar Lago, Well, why would I turn off I'm Marlago with commercial property. Why am I turning off security cameras. We demand that you immediately turn off all security cameras. I got, I'm not turning off our security cameras. I'll never forget that conversation. I guess something is is deeply, deeply wrong with what they're doing. But they did weaponize the entire system, I mean, Sean, one of the great lessons. And by the way, I love them and women like of the FBI and of all law enforcement. The actual gun carrier is not the bureaucrats at the top, but a can call down. And I've told the story. I don't think I've ever told it publicly. It's it's in the book. But I get called down to FBI headquarters in New York. There's a threat against the Trump organization. Eric, we come down here. We need to debrief you on it. They bring me upstairs. I drive in. No one knows Sean I'm going down there. Secret Service takes me down. We go in the basement of the building, We go right upstairs to the top floor into the skiff and they say, Eric, there's a big cybersecurity you know, threat against Trump organization. You know, we need to tell you about it. You know, and it was just it was the most vague nonsense that you'd ever heard in your entire life. I'm literally rolling my eyes to it. If you had one person in an IT department, you would have you could have seen anything that they were telling you about. Not that we you know, we were strangers to to to Ice it threats against our company. And I'll never forget. You can't tell anybody you're here. This is down by secrets, so you can't tell anybody you're here. I get back in the cars. I haven't even left the building yet. We're driving up the ramps that leaves the FBI building in New York and I get a call from the head of ABC News, you know, the person, John Santucci. And I get a call from John, and he goes, what are you doing on FBI headquarters? I go, John, I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm not at FBI headquarters. He goes, Eric, you're lying to me. You're down there right now. You're just leaving the building. I go, John, I have no idea what you're talking about. Eric, don't lie to me. I know why you're there. I go, why would I possibly be there? Well, they're investigating a cyber attack, you know, from Iran against the Trump organization. And I go, how do you know that? And he goes Eric because their press office from DC just called and told me all about it. And they literally brought me into that office and they made me sign every document, and they brought me in under the cover of darkness and under total secrecy. And I go, oh my god, they are literally doing it. This is the weaponization of government. I mean, they're literally they're bringing me in there as a pawn. I never thought that that would be the country that I lived in. I didn't. And by the way, that that was just the tip of the sphere relative to what we went through between the impeachments and the dossiers. And you mentioned the dossier's before and some of the horrible, wretched things I can't even say on the radio that they said my father was doing Golden you know what's and everything. They did that to break up his marriage. They did that to break up his family, They did that to embarrass him. It was all paid for by Hillary Clinton, and it was all paid for by the Democrats, right. That was the siege. They wanted to do everything they could to destroy his life financially, legally. They wanted to imprison him. They wanted to smear his name. They wanted to take his voice. They wanted to gag order him every day. They wanted the mug shot. They didn't meet Donald Trump's mugshot. He's the most recognizable person on planet Earth. Right, he wasn't a flight risk. They wanted to do everything they could, and when that didn't work Sewan, they tried to kill him in Butler's And by the way, in terms of Butler Pennsylvania, I'm not satisfied, and by the way, I don't think the entire country is satisfied with.
Speaker 1: By the way, neither am I. There's no reason at all. I used to be a contractor. That's not a slope proof Eric, not even close.
Speaker 3: They had eighty year old congressmen walking across that roof, and you had Kimberlee Cheadle talking about how it was too slow, giving me a break. I'm also non satisfied that they let somebody at one hundred and thirty yards with a modern scoped rifle, you know, shoot at a quarter you know it is It is infuriating to son of what I'm really not satisfied with and I'm really not. And this is maybe the only place in the world I disagree with my father because you know, I for national security reasons, a whole lot of other reasons. And I amend and applaud his composure based on what happened to him and the fact that he almost had his head blown off. But we don't know a damn thing about this guy. And I go into that in great detail and under stage. You know, they literally stripped the phones of every single January sixth protester. They broke into every iPhone of every grandmother that was taking a selfie in the capital. But we don't know a damn thing about the person who shot at the forty fifth and very soon to be forty seventh president of the United States. You know, we have one picture of this kid, and he looks like he's fourteen years old, right, and you know, and the guy had multiple phones. Give me a break, you know, the guy was cremated faster than most household pets. Sean, I call BS, and I think this entire country calls BS, and we better find out who's this guy actually was?
Speaker 1: All right, quick break a few more minutes, final moments with Eric Trump. His new book just out Under Siege, My Family's Fight to Save Our Nation, now in bookstores around the country, Amazon dot com, Hannity dot com, Quick Break More with Eric on the other Side. Up next, our final roundup and Information Overload Hour. All right, we can say, you know, Eric Trump is with us, never done this before, holding him a little bit over the hour. Your life became a living hell. And I would talk to you throughout that period of times and I'm like, my mouth was a gape. I'm just like, oh my gosh, it is unprecedented what they did to you and your family. You tell the whole story. It is inspiring because you conclude on this program today it was all worth it, and it speaks volumes about who you are, the friend that you've become, and Laura's become, and your family's become, and about your father, the father that stood up and said fight, fight, fight after Butler, and more importantly, you've laid out a roadmap.
Speaker 2: We better get to the bottom of it.
Speaker 3: Eric, yep Sean, it's one of the reasons I had to materialize all of this. Right, you know more about revisionist history than anybody. Every person listening to his program understands through revision is history. Just go on Wikipedia if you want to understand revere history. They do everything they can using the mainstream media to rewrite the history that they want rewritten, to leave in or out the details that they think is relevant. And it had to take the son of a president to write something from the heart, but something with hard, concrete facts that are indisputable as to what they did and the way they were willing to weaponize the system, they would have been very happy for. I'm telling you how many feathers this book is going to ruffle. They wanted us to all disappear. They wanted all of this to fade into the distant memories of a few select people and never actually be put down on paper. And I really believe I had to do it for the history of this country. I really believe I had to do it to show people how democracy, how fragile it can actually be, and how quickly it can go awry. And Sean, listen, I'm a builder. You've known me my entire life. I build buildings. I'm the number one selling offer in the country right now. That was not meant to be this much. I can tell you I am number one on Amazon. We are number one in every single category.
Speaker 2: When you wrote every word yourself. People need to know that, you know.
Speaker 3: So. So the point of that's me saying that is people are pissed off, and people want accountability, and people want to understand what happened, and people aren't letting this go. Your listeners aren't letting this go. I'm not letting this go. And and sure, sure as hell, my father is not letting this go. We can't let it go. This is this is literally, I mean, they had our country by the neck. This siege wasn't just against Donald Trump, right, It wasn't just against us as a family. It wasn't just against me as a guy who ran everything outside of Washington, d C. This siege was against you when they weaponized the i R s. This was against you when they were leaking your tax returns. This was against every person listening right now, you know, as they weaponize you know again i RS agencies to go after their pastors and their bishops and their churches and their religious organizations and conservative nonprofits. It was every person listening as they got looked over for the next promotion because of some DEI higher because of the you know, the you know, the peerio of wokeness. It's it's for every father and mother who had you know, a daughter that had to swim against the guy my size sixty four and fifteen pounds.
Speaker 2: All right, So, Eric, if I consist, stop you.
Speaker 1: I'm not trying to interrupt you at all, especially during the middle of that flow. But I've never done this in the history of the show. I've never kept an author over an hour. But i just think what you're saying is so critical, so vital, so important, uh, and that we learn the lessons of what you and your family have gone through. If you're it's okay with you, I'll hold you over just for a few more minutes in the into the next half hour, if you don't mind. Honest, Eric Trump is thank you, Eric Trump. Under siege, my family's fight to save our nation. Quick break more with Eric Trump on the other side as we continue