Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, I couldn't wait to have my next guest, my brother from another mother. It's been a wild baby.
Speaker 2: It's been a while, but I mean, we're talking about a future Hall of Famer at the tightest spot, one of the greatest who have ever played the game, the one and only Travis Kelsey of the rating, two time defending Super Bowl champion, Kids City Chief.
Speaker 1: What's up, Big Time? Are you doing?
Speaker 3: Man? Man, It's so good to be on here with this. It's been too long, man, it's been too long. I miss your big guys.
Speaker 1: I mean, I miss you too.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, I mean, damn, how times have changed. I mean, the brother got the new Heights podcast, God damned near three million subscribers, about to win another Super I mean, every way I turn around, I'm like, he's living a good life.
Speaker 1: How is life treating Travis Kelce these days?
Speaker 3: Man? Man, I can't complain about a single thing. I wouldn't if I could, But I just I'm enjoying playing football right now at the highest level. You know, we're back at it. Punch started taking into the dance and we're rocking and rolling. Baby.
Speaker 2: You know what, I applored your response, because I thought the response that you gave to people that were acting as if y'all were running from or avoiding playing, wishing that you couldn't play the but the Cincinnati Biggles, I'm like, excuse me, Yeah, he should have cursed the entire football world out for saying such a thing.
Speaker 1: Are you shocked that even after all the success.
Speaker 2: That you guys have had, that you have people still chirping about y'all along the lines of something like that.
Speaker 3: You know, you would think that Andy Reid has gotten the respect from the rest of the league that every single time he's he's on the football field, he's playing to win the game. You know. Obviously we had bigger fish to fry, and at that point, you know, getting healthy and ready for this this final stretch was the biggest thing. But Coach Reid, anytime he's there, he's making sure he's motivating and challenging guys to be at the best and go out there and play a you know, play a game to win it. And so I think, you know, everybody's gonna chirp and say what they want, but I know the integrity of the team here and we were going out there to win that game.
Speaker 2: Well, listen, my point is I I certainly would not accuse y'all a losing on purpose or whatever, but.
Speaker 1: I was discussed.
Speaker 2: I said five first down to the whole damn game. I'm my good lord at Mercy. I mean, I expected better than that from the third year.
Speaker 1: For crying out loud, but it is what it is. At the end of the day, y'all are.
Speaker 2: Raining two time defending Super Bowl champions. Do you believe y'all have a better chance to win it this year than you did last year?
Speaker 3: Even the year before, you know, setting ourselves up with the with the one seed, having everybody have to come through Arrowhead. I think this year it was such a different It was such a different team, such a different feel. We were barely winning football games at the end of the game, so there is always that that feeling of we gotta be better, we gotta be better, we gotta be better. And right now we're playing our best football man, and I'm definitely feeling confident, confident heck that this team can make a run at it.
Speaker 2: Confidence there's no reason it shouldn't be there, Travis. But I got to ask this question, when you consider the fact that y'all have home field advantage and the road to the Super Bowl has to come through Arrowhead Stadium. I know that's a plus, but one could easily juxt opposed that to saying there's a bit more pressure because last year, after beating Miami, they had no chance to get y'all whether the minute the mediaologist said it was gonna be the freezer type.
Speaker 1: I knew Miami was done. They had no chance.
Speaker 2: Okay, but then after that, you go up against Buffalo in Buffalo, you beat them. You go to the AFC Championship game against Baltimore, and Baltimore you beat them. So looking at that, could one make the argument that there's even more.
Speaker 1: Pressure on y'all now.
Speaker 2: To be the first three peat Super Bowl champions in NFL history. But you got home field advantage, or if you could win on the road last year, why wouldn't you be able to win at home this year?
Speaker 3: You know, I don't think anybody challenges me more than me. You know, I've put the expectations on myself and this team more than anybody could put it on put it on us. And that being said, you know, I like you were saying that I've won someone else's stadium, and I've won them in my stadium. I've also lost in my stadium. So handling this situation the right way, playing playing with the momentum of the crowd, not letting the you know, the game get too big, and and uh and and you know, I think the biggest thing is when you have home field advantage, you got to set the tone early. You got to set the tone early, come out hot and and let the crowd be a part of it, give them something to get riled up for and cheer four and let the other team feel like they're in a hostile environment. But you know, it's it's it's all mentality, man, It's all mentality. And what we're doing out on the field. We love Arrowhead and how crazy it gets, but we know we got to handle business on the field.
Speaker 2: And by the way, I got to throw myself on the swore let America. No damn it. I mean, you're my brother from another mother. But I've lied to you for years. I've been telling you I'm gonn get the Arrowhead stadium and I haven't done it yet.
Speaker 3: So I come on, man, come on me, it saw me.
Speaker 1: I got to get the freezing ass Arrowhead Stadium. But let me let me ask you.
Speaker 2: This, and I say this, half half, you know, playing halfway? Playing, well, you're gonna stop lying to the American public and telling them you thinking about retirement.
Speaker 1: I know you thirty five.
Speaker 2: Years of age, you just completed your twelve season, But damn ninety seven catches, eight hundred and twenty three receiving yards. Okay, I'm looking at you this year. Andy Reid, ain't going nowhere. Patrick Mahomes, damn sure, ain't going nowhere. The Arrowhead Faithful ain't going anywhere. What you're doing talking about you might, you might contemplate with time and for.
Speaker 3: Listen, I'll it changes every single day. Man. I love everything that I'm doing in this building. But at the end of the day, you know, I'm not having that that extreme success on the field as I as I have individually. Man, But I'm excited. I'm excited for these next couple of games to play up at Arrowhead, to finish this season off, and I'll reevaluate it like I always do, and I'll probably tell myself how much I love this thing, and I'll come back next year. But it's just it's something that you have to you have to keep in the perspective man. And and I never want to get to the point where I'm not helping this team win or I'm hurting this team more than I'm helping this team. So as long as I'm coming out here playing good football and enjoying coming into the building every day with my guys, you'll see me in a Chiefs uniform.
Speaker 2: Well, let me remind you of some stats. I just want to throw this out at you.
Speaker 1: Last year you had.
Speaker 2: Ninety three receptions.
Speaker 1: This year you had ninety seven.
Speaker 2: Now you had about nine hundred and eighty four receiving yards this year is and the eight figures, I get that part. They're the playoffs, the Rob Travis and you had thirty two receptions with three hundred and fifty five yards. Okay, I mean I don't see the kind of drop off that you're alluding to educate football lovers out there about what it is.
Speaker 1: That you think you might be missing now compared to what you may have had last year and years.
Speaker 2: Prior that has you contemplating stuff on a day to day basis.
Speaker 3: Well, the biggest thing is is some of the most fun you ever have in this game is having the ball in your hands. And that being said, making guys miss with something I always prior to myself on and really like that was the staple. You know, I made the play more than what it was supposed to get. So if I got a deep cross at eighteen yards, I'm not just catching the ball and getting tackled. I'm turning that eighteen yard game into twenty thirty forty plus yard game. And over the past years, being able to make guys miss just it's gotten a little bit tougher, and whether or not they just know my moves and I gotta switch it up, or I gotta, you know, break through tackles or find another way to trick them so I can make a miss. But that's the biggest thing, is being able to make guys miss in space and getting those extra yards that aren't necessarily in the scheme of the play.
Speaker 2: You're confiding in me about it, so it's safe to assume it's a conversation you've had with Andy Reid, it's a conversation you've had with Patrick Mahomes. What have they told you about what they see from you out on the field.
Speaker 3: You know, I haven't really talked to anybody about this. You know, I think I'm still enjoying playing the game, and when I'm in the building, I'm working to get better, working to get you know, those that extra you know, strength or that extra quickness to be able to make guys miss. It's it's a NonStop like staircase of success here and weekend week out. Coach Read has challenged us, our tight end room has challenged me to to do more of that throughout the season, get more than what we're just to getting on the catch. And it's a focus. It's a focus that is uh that's been there since the since the since I've got here in Kansas City. And you know, I'm I'm not contemplating it too much, but at the same time, I'm always trying to be better than I am right now.
Speaker 2: Well, I got I got a personal complaint from my brother from another mother. I got a personal complainate right here, and I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Tell you what it is.
Speaker 3: Travis.
Speaker 2: You know when you used to go in the in zone, I mean, my brother got flavor. You understand, all white dudes don't have this kind of flavor that this brother has. The Travis Kelsey and the dances that you will come up with in the end zone. I mean that stuff was epic. I think you kind of dial that back a little bit. And dare I say you got a little bit conservative. Might be a spike here, you might slap a high five. I don't see the flavor, the celebrations, the dance.
Speaker 1: Moves that you used to rock anymore.
Speaker 2: I understand you ain't catching a whole bunch of touchdowns. I get that point. You got other people to do that for you. But you're still getting the end zone from time to time. And I know you go do it in the playoffs.
Speaker 1: What's up with that?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: What what happened to that flavor?
Speaker 3: Bro? I mean, would I think you just called called me out? Man? I think I need to get back to it. I think I need to get back to it. Matter of fact, the next one I get in there, I'll make sure I get jiggy for you. Man. It's definitely a part of just loving the game, man, and enjoying the game, and having the showmanship to to play with the crowd and play with the teammates, and and the excitement after you score a touchdown. So I think you just, you know what, you might get me back into my old.
Speaker 1: Way right, get back in your own way.
Speaker 2: That way, you're gonna stay a few more years in Kansas City.
Speaker 1: You don't need to go nowhere. Listen, we don't need we don't need to be a Tyreek Hill. I know that's your former teammate, and you love him, And I got love for Tyreek Hill. I think I love him to death because I think he's elite.
Speaker 2: I personally believe the biggest mistake, how do you leave Patrick Mahos?
Speaker 1: How do you leave Patrick mahol.
Speaker 2: That you want to get the money. But if you're go leave and you're gonna get the money, Travis, you can't go out and say your next quarterback is gonna be comparable to Patrick Maholes.
Speaker 1: Could you at least give me that? Could you at least give me that, Travis.
Speaker 3: At least that you know what? You know, we love the Cheetah. And he was he was he was being a good teammates what he being, so I respect him saying it. And he was being hopeful and and and Tua came out and had an unbelievable year last year. Obviously he's had the concussions and everything, but there's nobody like Patrick Mahomes and everybody knows that. But he was just being a good teammate trying to shout out his new QB. We missed the guy and uh and I still love him to death. Man, that Chita will forever be one of the most explosive players that have ever played this game. And uh and and and a true brother to me. Man.
Speaker 2: Well, listen, man, let me let me get a little personal with you right here, because you and I have known each other for years. I got a lot of love you, you know me. I don't ask a bunch of questions. I ain't gonna ask one. I ain't gonna ask a bunch of questions now. But we're gonna get a little personal here for a second. Ruh, How's life my brother, Amy Travis Kelsey? Off the football field?
Speaker 1: You you you living a little bit better than most. Could you explain?
Speaker 3: And I'm enjoying all aspects a lot that man. You are happy and I couldn't be happier to have that. You know, that confidence and that comfort off the field and all the support I could ever ask for in the stadium.
Speaker 2: Man, Yo, Travis, I got a confession to make, bro all. I never really listened to her music before I went to her concert.
Speaker 1: Travis, it's the greatest confert I've been through my life.
Speaker 3: It's off the change.
Speaker 1: I couldn't believe it. It's the greatest concert I ever been to in my life.
Speaker 2: I mean, and my daughter's hood within me because they got me to take.
Speaker 1: Ten of their friends.
Speaker 2: And that was two thousand Apartmas twousand dollars on that damn concert, two thousand dollars. By the way, I ain't got your money. I ain't got your money, Travis. I ain't got a damn sore. I don't have her money. I can't.
Speaker 1: I couldn't.
Speaker 2: I said, this better be worth it, and I gotta confess it was so damn good.
Speaker 1: I went back twice.
Speaker 3: Steven Nicks, Oh yeah, we went.
Speaker 1: I went twice. I went to two Taylor Swift concerts.
Speaker 3: Broil had you singing along the second time. You started something, and ain't that something?
Speaker 1: Ain't that something?
Speaker 2: With that being said, when you look at your life right now, has that added to your football talent and your estimation or has it been I'm going to compare it to a fighter, whereas you starving, you struggling, you going out there and you hardcore because you got to go and get it and then all of a sudden you hit the jackpot with everything that you're doing, super Bowl championships, you know, herd in your life and what have you. It's the equivalent of waking up in silk a jump? Is it trying to go in that box and ring and get it done? Where would you describe your mentality to be at this particular moment in time knowing how well everything is going for you or both personally and professionally.
Speaker 3: Well, I think personally, you know, that's the beauty of being in a very strong relationship, is that you get that support to be able to come in and focus on your craft, focus on being the best version of you. You know, that's why I wanted to be at the concert, supporting her and being there for her, making sure she feels comfortable and supported and everything she's doing in life. And you know, I think I'm as focused as I've ever been on my job and being the best player that I could possibly be a weekend, week out for this team. And you know it's because I'm uh. I don't have to worry about things in off the field.
Speaker 2: There were people that looked at you at the beginning of the season and felt like you weren't in peak condition. And they didn't blame her, but they were saying, you be is so supportive.
Speaker 1: Of her in traveling so much that took away from you. How did you.
Speaker 2: Feel when you were hearing that kind of noise about yourself at that time?
Speaker 3: Well, the first thing is you have to be true to yourself. You know, people are saying things. You got to be able to reflect and look at yourself and see, you know, why are they saying these things? And I was still playing high I was still playing at a high level, you know, knowing all that had been said, we were winning football games, which is all I ever cared about. And on top of that, this building knew how hard I worked and how much focus I have on football throughout the year. So it's just what's true, what's real? And how do we become better knowing that, you know, what I'm putting out on the field may not have been my best, or how do I keep getting better throughout knowing that the roles have changed a little bit.
Speaker 2: What kind of conversations did you have with your brother Jason about such subjects. This is a guy that's a champion obviously playing in the NFL for as long as he did. Damn it, I don't even remember him missing a game in thirteen years for crying out loud. And by the way, I love your brother on ESPN.
Speaker 1: He's a welcome teammate. He's a really good he's a really good guy.
Speaker 2: I love talking to him whenever I get the opportunity to do so. But what kind of conversations were you having with him about how you were looking or how you were feeling at that particular moment in time, and how you were feeling about ultimately continuing your playing career.
Speaker 3: You know, I've been so fortunate to have Jason always two steps ahead of me. It's two years older than me. We followed each other to Cincinnati University of Cincinnati. We followed each other to be under a coach Andy Reider, get drafted by coach Reid. And I've seen how it's done the right way, you know, both from on the field and off the field. I think my brother is a great model of success, you know, in the city of Philadelphia, just as much as he is at the Link And and I love him for it. And I don't necessarily even have to have a lot of questions for him, but just have a talk about life with him and and I can get a lot out of that. Out of that, I think my brother, My brother's biggest thing is you know, when you come into the building, do you still feel you know, the energy, do you still feel the excitement and uh and do you still feel like you can do it at a high level weekend week out, knowing the seasons are only getting longer with the man in the seventeenth game and another playoff seed or another playoff team into the playoffs. So it's just hearing him talk about how the end of his career came about and how he how tough of a decision it was for him. I can get all all the you know, I can get set in the right direction by just being an here.
Speaker 1: I tell you this much.
Speaker 2: Man, I wish he had a retired because I think the Philadelphia Eagles would even be better off if he was still there. And then we learned after he departed that that was one of the reasons Jalen Hurts was struggling because he was deferring the Jason and you know, with a lot of stuff that was going on, I'm like, well, damn it.
Speaker 1: How come you didn't beg him to stay?
Speaker 2: You should have begged them to stay in an additional year or two. That's where I'm going with that. But I tell you this too is as well. When I think about your brother and your New Heights podcast, I want you to talk about how that came about, how that unfold. You guys got what a two point five million subscribers for crying a line and deserve it, by the way, congratula it's one that I got.
Speaker 3: It's one that.
Speaker 2: I got for the moment, dammit, all right, and you deserve a moment just for them. You know I'm coming, you know I've always coming. But but here's the deal. How did that come about? And how do you feel about you two doing that? And what kind of impact y'all are having, not just in football but beyond.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And you know, I think that's been the goal for a lot of football players in this league, is to set yourself up because we know this this game, it isn't forever, and you got to be able to set yourself for what happens after football. And me and Jason, we uh to be honest, we just we missed each other. We hadn't had those conversations every single week, and now we have two hours set aside every single week to talk football, catch up on things, and just be brothers. And uh, you know, you got that aspect of wanting to set yourself after set yourself up after football, and then everybody always said before New Heights, me and Jason worked on two completely different sides of the spectrum. You know, he's a he still wears flip flops in the snow and I like to, you know, bundle up and and and and look fresh and uh, you know, have fun with the things that I wear, where Jason is just about a Neanderthal in that world. Uh. And they did. They just never saw the similarities until you get us into the same room and hear us talk at like a lunch table or a dinner table. You don't really realize how close we are brothers. Knowing that we're only two years of pardon, I've been following him throughout my entire life, man, So I wanted to show showcase that and let people know, you know, how strong of a bond and how much we support each other and what a true brotherhood looks like.
Speaker 2: Well, now that you've done that, what do you too, like talking about most outside of football. I'm talking about outside of football on the podcast. The kind of information or the kind of subject matter you want to disseminate to the public. What do you enjoy tackling most?
Speaker 3: You know what the most fun I have is, uh is talking about my childhood, my love for sports, and what really sparked me to get into the profession that I am that I have today. And I think having ex players come on and having the stars of my childhood and and and Jason's childhood come on and talk about what made them great and just the stories of you know, what they went through. I think that's the funnest part is being able to just talk to Jason about our childhood and tell the fun stories about being in the Kelsey household as well as, you know, the things that we love to do as kids and now as adults.
Speaker 2: Are you prepared and as Jason prepared for the fact that as y'all continue to grow and shine, because the podcast is not going away as your audience grows, I know you're going to want to continue to do it. With that being said, you're going to have to find yourself being a bit critical of folks out there when they ain't getting the job done, when they mess up, and you as a three time super Bowl champion, him as a champion when you think about what y'all are bringing to the table in that regard, are y'all prepared to have to deal with all of that?
Speaker 3: And you know what, I think that's what makes guys like yourself so good is the ability to be true. And I think You've always been true to me in my career. You've called me out on numerous times, and I've always accepted that, and I've always, you know, reevaluated what I've been doing because you do. You always keep it real and you always keep it honest, and that's why I love listening to you, big dog. But I think I think that is a talent in itself. I me personally, I like to shine light on everybody and everything. I don't really like to take too many shots of people unless I've been truly disrespected. So it is, it is. It has been a bit of a challenge being able to call things out and be confident and try and be critical without chopping somebody down. But it's definitely something that that I'm working on, for sure.
Speaker 2: I try, I try to make sure I don't get personal and that a guy knows that when I'm being critical of you, I'm not rooting against you.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you you ain't doing what.
Speaker 2: You're supposed to be doing your ability to do that.
Speaker 1: You get that. I get that, Jason gets that.
Speaker 2: But you know as well as I do, not just in the NFL, but in professional sports, there's a lot of cats that don't get it and don't embrace it that way.
Speaker 1: How do you deal with that?
Speaker 3: Well, what's real and what's not real? I was talking about it earlier, about watching film and seeing you know how the success I've had in the past is compared to the success having now. And I think it's the same in the media. You know somebody is saying something. What's warranting them for saying that? Why? What's the reasoning for it? You have to be confident in your abilities, but also confident to to keep trying to find ways to better yourself, better your team and uh, and you always got to separate reality from from what's not real. And what's real for me is the building I walk into, the faces that I go to work with, and uh, then the people that I love at home and you know, that's what That's what you really gotta know, differentiate and be comfortable in your own skin. Man, you can't get yeah.
Speaker 2: Appropriate question to ask With that Lombardy trophy hanging above your.
Speaker 3: Head right there, y'all shine to it.
Speaker 1: There you go, there you go.
Speaker 2: That ain't your office, though, I mean, is that's your I got brad Z's I got you so. So here you are on the verge of possibly being the first team in NFL history to three P as super Old champions. It's one thing to compartmentalize and say, we just hear we going for the chip. Obviously y'all said it on stage after y'all beat San Francisco in the Super Bowl last year. We going for a three P first team in order to pull it off.
Speaker 1: What would that mean to y'all?
Speaker 3: Man? You know, I've always been trying to chase greatness my entire life. I've been so fortunate to be able to come here to Kansas City and have to fill the shoes of a guy like Tony Gonzalez. And then, you know, when when you start to have your own success, you start to really feel the urge to keep to keep being greater than what you've been in the past, and no team has ever done it three times in a row, man. And I don't know why, but last year I felt like I wanted it more than I had in previous years because it was the upper echelon of teams that had gone back to back. You know, they were considered dynasty teams. They were considered teams that you know, took over an entire decade of football and remember for ever, and those teams being able to get it done a third time all fell short. And I see that as an opportunity to be the greatest dynasty or the greatest you know, team of the decade, however you want to call it. But I just have it in me to really want that for the guys that I've gone to war with in this building and have seen work so hard to be able to get it to this point.
Speaker 2: Man, Travis, let me throw this out at you, Bro, Travis Kelsey all time NFL rank as a tight end. Receptions third behind Tony Gonzalez and Jason Witten, receiving yards third behind Tony Gonzalez and Jason Witten, touchdown catches fifth all time.
Speaker 1: If you three, pat, is it possible that in a month's time. Travis Kelsey says, I did it.
Speaker 2: We three ped it. Look at my numbers. I'm done. My football career is over.
Speaker 3: Man. You know I think I think I'm so deep in chasing this one right now. I can't even fathom what football would be like, uh not in like not playing football as a profession. Man, I still love coming into the building every single day. Does it get hard, Yeah, but I'm not. I'm not doing it for the stats. I'm doing it for the greatness the legacy that we've created here in Kansas City with with Pat, with Chris Jones, with Coach Reed, coach Bags, you name all the guys in the building. Man, it's been it's been so much fun coming into building with these guys. So I can't fathom what it would feel like just being able to say I'm I'm satisfied, because I'm still hungry to go and get something right now.
Speaker 2: You know, I remember when Time Brady was winning Super Bowls. He had a supermodel for a wife that wanted him to retire.
Speaker 1: Is miss Swift? Is she encouraging you to continue to play or to resis because it is a violent sport?
Speaker 3: And oh yeah, she's fully encouraging me to enjoy playing this game. And she loves coming to Arrowhead and coming to the games and cheering for me. So I got all the support in the world to keep chasing these dreams.
Speaker 1: Andy Reid the best coach ever.
Speaker 3: The greatest to ever do it weekend week out. The wins are there, the Super Bowls are there. He's gone every everywhere he's gone, he's won, and and he's done it in a in a way that's that's so much respected by everybody that plays for him.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you noticed. Andy Reid, and I go back to my Philadelphia days.
Speaker 1: I love that. Oh yeah, I love that.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna talk to him soon. But Andy Reid, what makes him special? I know he knows what he's doing.
Speaker 2: As a football coach, but I'm talking about it from a personality standpoint. For him to be his age, to be around as long as he is, and to be so relatable to the modern day player while still having structured discipline.
Speaker 1: Every coach can't pull that off. How does he do it?
Speaker 3: Well? He's tough, and he shows his toughness every single day. He shows his desire to be at his best every single day. I'd laugh about it all the time. I never see his truck leave this parking lot. Man, this guy loves, loves being accountable and loves coming in and being his best for this organization in this city. And I just I think it's a it's a unique blend of being able to be relatable to everybody, no matter how old he gets and how young these players are getting in the league. He always has the ability to relate to guys. And that's big in the football world because these days, these days get long, and you know, it's just it gets difficult coming in and doing the same routines for twenty weeks out of the year. So being able to relate to everybody, being able to have that toughness to respect out of everybody, and on top of that being true, he's always real. He'll tell He'll tell you when you're slacking, no matter if you're a time Pro bowler or the rookie on the team, He'll tell you when you're slacking and when you need to pick it up. And honestly, because you relate to him so well and he has so much toughness, it typically just turns into a challenge for you to get better, and I think he does that better than anybody in the league, on top of just being able to be creative and have fun, you know, making up these plays in the building and always putting his players in the best place to the best situations to have success on the field.
Speaker 1: Too quick last questions before I let you go.
Speaker 2: Patrick Mahomes three super Bowl titles in five years. If y'all had an offensive line, it would have been four. But at the end of the day, he is what it comes down to. A lot of people look at him and they say he's the best ever ever. Others look at at Joe Montana four rings, Others look at a Pat of Tom Brady seven rings. The three peat will cement it, okay, But without the three p you look at Patrick Mahomes right now, based on the guys that I mentioned, he's the best on the planet.
Speaker 3: To you ever ever do it? The best ever do it? And and and to be honest, I think, you know, obviously I'm a little biased. I think I've been on the receiving end of a lot of Pat Mahomes throws that have just blown my mind that he could even make these throws sometimes. But his ability, his natural ability to make plays, him make plays, break break tackles, throw the ball across the field. It's it's he's done it in a way that no quarterback has ever played this game. And uh, and he's won at a very very high level. H you know, with with the world count them out a few times, and and I think that, uh, you know, his ability to lead, just like Coach Reid, and his ability to come in and motivate guys and make guys better on this team is second to none, man. And I just I see it every single day, just like I see it with Coach Reid, his attention to detail, how fast he thinks, how fast he can get the ball out, his ability to make every throw. And then on top of that, you got the wins and the suit proposed to do it.
Speaker 2: Is there somebody that you think is the toughest competition waiting for you?
Speaker 1: Or does it matter?
Speaker 3: I said this on on New Heights. Man, I want to play the best man, whoever that is, whoever were presented. I want them to be at their best, and I want it to be you know, a challenge that's uh, that's worth fighting for. Man. I just love I love this time of the year. I think it's it's my favorite time of the year. I've been hoping I can press fast forward just to get to this point. But know that the NFL doesn't work like that. But whoever, we we get an arrowhead. I'm fired up and I'm ready to compete and just give them, give them our best.
Speaker 2: My very last question, is it all right for us to call you a swifty?
Speaker 3: Is that all? I'm the number one swift, number.
Speaker 2: One, right, number one, even more than Mama, even more to Mama.
Speaker 3: Sees you already know. I'm right there. We're neck and neck, we're right there, we're tired at the top.
Speaker 1: Nothing but love for you, my brother, is so good to see you.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: You know I'm gonna catch you down the road. I'll be at the super bow. I'll try to get the arrow here before.
Speaker 2: I can't make any promises what it's cold, whether it's cold, I can't make any promises. But I miss you, my man. And and yes I'm coming on New Heights. When you call, man, I'll beat there.
Speaker 3: You're the best to ever do it, Steven love you appreciate your having men.
Speaker 1: Thanks a lot, my man.
Speaker 3: All right now,