Speaker 1: What's that at the foot of my bed. It's spooky. I'm really sure it's dead. It's coming this way. Wait a minute, I said.
Speaker 2: I.
Speaker 1: Days, Hey boo, it's me Roz. Halloween is over. Thank you for sticking around. I have a conversation with Matt Bronger coming at you. Before we get into that. Well, first of all, a bunch of people sent me. What a lovely way to start my November. A bunch of people sent me a clip from recent guest and one of my favorite comedians of all time, Patton Oswalt. I'm Jimmy Kimmel Live dropping my name and this podcast, and he was talking about eBay haunted dolls and that was so cool. Thank you, Paton. He's the best. But I wanted to read a ghost story that was sent to me from a listener and it was left in a five star review, which you could do as well. If you want me to read one of your ghost stories, put it in a five star review on Apple Podcasts, or you could just leave a five star review anyway. Okay, So this one comes from Janine and it says this happened in my basement apartment in Red Deer, Alberta. Canada. I was having an afternoon nap in my bedroom. I was dreaming that I was fighting someone while I was working at the time. I was a police officer. In my dream, I was physically fighting. Someone was holding me back with their arm across my chest. In my dream, I could feel the pressure on my chest. And I woke up laying in my bed. I could still feel the pressure on my chest. There was a boy approximately eight to ten years old sitting on my chest, screaming in my face. I could not hear anything, but I could see him clearly. He had a black and white checkered flannel shirt wavy hair. As I woke up, he became more transparent until I could no longer see him. The more awake I became, the more freaked out I was. As I woke up, I could no longer see him, but I could feel his presence in the room. I knew exactly when he left the room, but did not see him. Go oh my god. The craziest thing is that this was in the afternoon, and this little boy with his flannel on is just screaming in your face. Okay, who's ghost child? Get your ghost child? Ghost parents, if you're listening all right, because this sounds like when I go to Target. Every time I go to Target, there's always some little kid running around going through my shopping basket. Get your ghost children. They shouldn't be climbing up on people when they're taking naps. That's my message for ghost parents. Okay, Matt Broner's on the show today. You know him from his many television appearances and his hilarious stand up. He has a new special out called Doug. He'll tell you about that at the end of our conversation. So let's just do it. Let's go for it. Go to patreon dot com slash ros dress for Les link in the description of this episode to listen to full length episodes. I just did one about Massachusetts Massachusetts spookin Us. Also check out the video versions of these episodes. The one with Curly dropped last week and the one with Matt will be out any day now on YouTube. Okay, here we go, time for some Matt Bronger on with the show. You guys. I'm joined by Matt Bronger. Hello, how are you. I'm so good? Yeah, it's Halloween time it is. You're a horror fan?
Speaker 3: Huge?
Speaker 1: Yes, what's the best horror movie you've seen in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 4: Wow, oh well it's a member, so I must have seen my one for the year.
Speaker 3: I think was it was X. I think me two.
Speaker 1: Now what do you think of Pearl?
Speaker 3: I liked Pearl a lot in it.
Speaker 4: Really, I didn't know what to expect, and I will say I don't like prequels generally speaking.
Speaker 3: I just I want to keep the act moving.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you know what would the barn was built from that we're having this down in But it's it.
Speaker 3: I did like it. I think mea goth is just Banana's town.
Speaker 1: She would win an oscar one day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not for that, because it's too It's.
Speaker 1: But like when the credits are rolling, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, oh my god, you that last shot.
Speaker 1: Takes you for what she does that monologue. It's like, I think, just one take.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that blew me away.
Speaker 1: I'm obsessed with me too. I can't wait for the next one. Did you see Barbarian No?
Speaker 3: I haven't seen it yet.
Speaker 4: And my friend wrote it and directed it, Zach Craiger from the Whitest Kids. You know, when I was when I was trying to kind of break into the New York comedy scene. I'd already been doing in La for a while, and I was kind of just like or more trying to get club owners to notice me. I opened for them for a couple of weekends and they were just like great, yeah, come on, and their fans were like super cool to me. And so I've had some real fun times with that guy.
Speaker 3: And he's like, I.
Speaker 1: Couldn't realize it was a comedy person.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: It was a sketch group called the Whitest Kids, you know, And yeah, he was always He went on to be in like movies and various TV shows and things, and I just it's one of those things that just popped up where you know, when you see some friend of someone you know in the on the liner and the announcement or something, you're.
Speaker 3: Like, is that the same person?
Speaker 4: So I was like whoa, And I just DMed him and I was like congratinate. He's like thanks man, it's been a long time, blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I just what's.
Speaker 1: Like, Jordan Peele? I mean, what is it about funny people that could be so scary?
Speaker 4: I think we find things. I think it's like we're we're we're funny. Because we find the interesting, if that makes any sense. And to me, horror because the stakes are so high is and it's and it's just unabashedly so schlocky in its own way, and because it's it's disrespected on the same level that stand up is, and both of them kind of should be which good you know, It's that that lends itself one lends itself to the other.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: I've always like one thing I always loved about horror is like everyday life is being flipped on its head for some reason, whether it's a ghost or it's a killer, or something is being flipped in the world that we are used to. And I feel like comedy too, it's like finding the funny and something that we're used to. It's like just looking at things in a deeper way. Maybe.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And also what we do is kind of horrifying to get on stage in front of a bunch of strangers.
Speaker 1: It is terrified.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Dana Gould had.
Speaker 4: The best line about like you have to be uh oh, is it like a you have to take take the the mental health level. I'm butchering his thing, But it's like of with a grain of salt of people who get on stage for a living and beg for love from strangers.
Speaker 3: Like we're kind of imbalanced.
Speaker 4: We kind of have something in common with that person who's like, you know, why does this person go kill?
Speaker 3: Is it to be noticed? Is it is? It is to make their mark?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: You know? So you're saying Michael Myers should have just been Mike Myers like it?
Speaker 4: Maybe he should have just gone yeah, And but I think he'd be more like a Stephen Wright type, just like one yeah, because he's pretty like dry, yes, very dry.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I don't. I don't know exactly why.
Speaker 4: I just grew up reading horror and really getting you know, I was a kid of the eighties, so just seeing those posters and being like what is that movie?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like this is.
Speaker 4: Making everything else look uninteresting to me because that looks really fucked up?
Speaker 1: And so are you where when it comes to paranormal what do you think of all that stuff?
Speaker 4: I don't generally speaking like, I'm not what I call a hardcore believer, but I do, and you know, let's get deep. I do talk to God. I do, uh as I was I was raised very what else should just say Christian? But I would say very progressive Christian. But that sounds alien. Now you know where. I grew up in a church that was burned down the thirties for allowing black parishioners and had gay uh members of the of the flock, and and and all all manner of people, which is weird because it was almost like an anti Catholic Catholic church. It's still there whereas and it's in It's in Portland, Oregon. It's called Saint Andrew's. And it's like, I don't go to church because I will say this, My hardest thing is not so much a belief in the divine. My hardest thing is congregation is standing with a bunch of people going we all believe this right. It would be as hard for me as standing around and going. Now, the best, the best band and of all time is one two three. Everyone say the best band. We know, the best band even no matter what you say, I'm gonna be like yeah sometimes, but other times I like this band.
Speaker 3: I don't want to listen nuance all the time. I mean, yes, there's no no nuance.
Speaker 4: And I feel like God is bigger than the name, bigger than a face, bigger than a sex, bigger than an individual.
Speaker 3: It's like an energy.
Speaker 4: But like even I don't like saying that necess ssarily, but I think there's we we've just through through through biology. We know there's far more that we can't see that's there. I think the biggest argument for any kind of paranormal thing that I've ever heard of is an event that was so say traumatic.
Speaker 3: Or or or uh uh hard or or amazing or whatever like it.
Speaker 4: Let the person's the person's death left a stain in some way where they could you know, we're you know, like the same person keeps seeing this this woman in a garter going up the stairs.
Speaker 3: You saw her too, what she do? She turned around, she looked at me.
Speaker 4: She looked at me, and to me, it's almost like, oh, you're seeing a spiritual photograph.
Speaker 3: So that's an argument I've heard that. I'm like, oh, I could see that.
Speaker 1: Well, and it might not even be a death.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like we all, I think been told from movies or whatever that it's just like someone died right here and now they're but like it could just be like she had a great day one day, and that good mood is just chilling on the staircase.
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's when. That's when her uh, her horrible, miserly husband fell down the stairs and died, and no one knew how happy she was. She hit it and it took everything in her and not smile.
Speaker 1: See. I was thinking recently, like I am so like I'm against the grain. I'm not like everyone else. I feel like if I died in a place, I would purposely not haunt it so that everyone would think. Everyone would want me to like, that's what you want me to do? Yeah, I'm not gonna do that.
Speaker 4: I always felt like people people looked at ghosts as being scary for the wrong reasons. To me, people were always like, oh, that ghost is gonna kill me. That ghost is trying.
Speaker 3: To make me stay with it all that forever.
Speaker 4: And I was like, no, if I saw a ghost, my heart would break because I'd be like, oh, that can happen. You can just be stuck in this fucking house that is so depressing, so depressing, you know.
Speaker 3: You want to leave.
Speaker 4: There's a family that moves in, and all you're thinking about is your family that you'll never see again.
Speaker 3: Are they ghosts like me?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 3: Look at me? Hey? Yeah, free me do a ritual something, Send me somewhere else. This sucks. I'm tired of this house. I hate the paintings you put.
Speaker 1: Up the exactly that's not what my house is supposed to look like.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, so that that to me an eternity just in a house and being invisible, I would I would go insane.
Speaker 1: That's why they always say that when people start refurbishing houses, that's when like the ghosts come out.
Speaker 3: Really yeah wow wow.
Speaker 1: That or like, I don't know, I just I always think of I think there are some ghosts that are like, this is the gig of a lifetime. This is so fun. I could just creep people out all day. I love it. And then there's other ones where I think it is Yeah, it's like they're stuck. They're just yeah, well that sounds like hell it does.
Speaker 4: But you know, the thought just a crickane to me that I haven't had before, which is maybe they kind of have them memory of fish, you know, where they don't. It's just it's the same five seconds over and over. They never know, so they're just around.
Speaker 1: But maybe they're not.
Speaker 3: They don't have the same sense of time as us, right, kind of thing. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think there's a lot of different ways that can exist. I don't know, but I think about Like I was just thinking about vampires, and it's like vampires love to be like, oh, I'm going to live forever. Like have you heard global warming? Like that's not the bad. I don't want to be around for the next two hundred years.
Speaker 3: Lusk. No. Yeah, And that's a good point.
Speaker 4: It's it's you'd think vampires will be out at the front lines at the climate crisis. They wouldn't just be throwing on paintings. Look, I didn't want to come out like this, but I'm real, Okay. I feast on the blood of the innocent.
Speaker 3: It tastes the best.
Speaker 1: Why they so quiet's they're nocturnal.
Speaker 4: That would be interesting if all of these monsters come out of the woodwork and just go listen. We usually pray on you, but we need this. We all need this big blue marble just as bad as you do. Okay, I talk to the werewolves. They never come out, you know, and they're furious and they're going to start. Really they usually kill roughly a dozen campers per part.
Speaker 3: And they just saved the meat. You know. It's all this stuff in there and.
Speaker 1: Well, where's Bigfoot? Bigfoots the one her house is getting torn down every day? Where's Bigfoot?
Speaker 4: There was a guy in that I remember reading him by the news in Oregon when I was a kid who he he fully claimed he got captured by a family of sob squatch. Yeah, then like he was the he was their kid's pet. They keep him in a cage and the kid would take him out and ship and he's like look and he's like he was like in his forties.
Speaker 3: He escaped, Yeah, he escaped.
Speaker 4: He escaped by he found he found berries that would poison them and they got sick.
Speaker 3: Why where It's like, of course he took him back to where they were and they've brushed the ground and they've.
Speaker 4: I mean, I was just like, look even if which of course he was just saying that to get attention. God bless him, God bless I believe in making his own little.
Speaker 1: Well, let me tell you about somebody I recently heard about. This story has been making the rounds. This was on a ABC affiliate called w FAA, and it's a house in Gainesville, Texas where this woman named Linda Hill she owns it. And here's just a quick little news report. It's like a revolving door.
Speaker 6: The longest anyone stayed in this house was six months. Linda Hills says she and her husband had no idea why in the mirror after ten tenants moved out in less than two years, someone told them it was haunted.
Speaker 3: Did you actually believe that?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: That changed.
Speaker 6: While she was taking a shower and I was in here through the curtain, a dark figure whispered, looking good, and then he turned and walked off. Linda assumed it was her husband until her husband walked in.
Speaker 1: And he said, who were you talking to? And it was like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: He swore it wasn't him.
Speaker 1: It really is haunted.
Speaker 6: Rumor has it. The house used to be a bordella, which may explain why the ghosts here are how do I say this sexual?
Speaker 1: Yep, okay, no other way to put it.
Speaker 6: Audio recordings have caught the ghosts talking dirty.
Speaker 1: Oh baby, oh baby. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I like it like that, and I would like to talk about something else, like this door, which is pretty snug. Even when Linda pounds it shut, it finds a way to open. For those reasons and many more, Linda gave up on finding tenants and gave the house a name.
Speaker 4: Okay, so that's pretty much yat Okay, I mean I'm not laughing at that.
Speaker 3: Uh poor older woman getting.
Speaker 1: Oh baby, oh baby. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, and.
Speaker 4: Just the idea of a ghost going looking good the room just a creep.
Speaker 1: Ghost, nigga. Really, I mean there's a part of me I feel like I've been guilty of being like someone just said it was so hot, Like can you guys believe that? Like someone was just hitting on me.
Speaker 3: The ghosts won't shut up about how hot I am.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, I looked up a little bit about this house. So it was built in the mid eighteen fifties. It was said to be a bordello in a speakeasy at one point. It was purchased in two thousand and four by Linda Hill. She rented it out as a series of apartments, but people kept breaking their leases. There's a room in the downstairs area known as the dead area, where electricity does not run through. I don't know why. According to legend, during the bordello days, two men got in a fight over one of the ladies that was working there and it ended in a death. In the upstairs room, there's a cat ghost that has been recorded meowing, and people report feeling it brushed by their legs. There's a cowboy ghost that scratches ladies, and there's a room with ample amounts of X rated audio recordings from ghosts that have been captured in that room, and men report feeling quote curious and pleasurable sensations as if being touched by the ghosts. Wow, so there's some horny stuff going on in Gainesville, Texas.
Speaker 3: The cowboy scratches them.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 4: Okay, Now does the cowboy have like lacquered nails? Because I'm asking, I mean, look, it could be as to all sorts of types, right.
Speaker 3: You know, like a real butch type you do this a little bit more metro and as these as these nails sing Listen.
Speaker 1: I know a couple of cowboys that were acrylic nails.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm sure that type good.
Speaker 4: I mean, I mean, I just I just feel like it's pretty progressive for that era, you know, like you hear that to me is like my favorite kind of like I love I love quote unquote I hate the term, but like deviant history where you.
Speaker 3: Find out you find out about like some Yeah, but.
Speaker 1: I don't want to hear about think about like my grandparents. The stuff that used to go down.
Speaker 4: Well, the thing in our grandparents' days, it was common as all hell where it was like, you know, if I was of that era and like I had a son, he'd be like, oh, taking bordello, so he learns you just you just did it. It's kind of one of those things and like not to be like, oh it was so much, so much more of a better time sexually. Oh no, not at all, but it was interesting that you would have to have this. It's almost like letting the steam out where not for like young men necessarily, but for everybody where it's like.
Speaker 3: I'm a housewife. I don't like dudes.
Speaker 4: I love my husband for who he is, but I got to go dancing down at Lydia's least once a week, or you know that kind of thing which went on all the time, I mean total during World War Two when all the guys went away to fight, there was just rampant hookups in the suburb Bordellos.
Speaker 1: I love that word too. It is have you ever seen Bordello of Blood? Yes, the Tells from the Crib.
Speaker 3: That's a fun one movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, this so okay. So if we go back to that theory of like a ghost being stuck in a place. So there's like maybe some guy that was there that maybe is the guy that died in this fight over one of the ladies that worked at the bordello, and now he just gets to stare at this woman when she showers.
Speaker 4: I think it's kind of hilarious poetic justice.
Speaker 3: That's just the.
Speaker 4: Johns, No actual ladies, ladies, it was just dudes. That just just the ghosts of drunk corny dudes, O baby baby so much.
Speaker 3: Rather than women. Yeah, just chilling, you know, having their time.
Speaker 1: Seriously, these guys that are just there, Like.
Speaker 4: I paid my money to watch you paid eighteen cents in your day. You're gonna have to pay a little bit more to watch me in the shower.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: But they shared this on the view and Joy Behart said that she has had sex with ghosts after this aired, after they were talking about it, and she's like, I've had sex with ghosts. And then it just kind of like they let that slide. But it was like it made headlines and people kept sending me like Joey bayher had sex with ghosts.
Speaker 3: I remember that. Yeah, that's been Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I don't know. Okay, let me tell you about another thing. Uh. This is a story about a painting called The Hands Resist Him. It's a haunted painting. Okay, so let me give you a little presentation here.
Speaker 3: Okay. The year.
Speaker 1: Was two thousand. Cargo pants as far as the eye can see, a dozen eggs were going going for eighty nine cents, and a haunted painting on eBay sold for one thousand and fifty dollars.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I thought the song was gonna go. I thought it was gonna go more smooth. Actually, so the seller on eBay put up this painting. It was a bidding war. Over thirty thousand people were looking at it. It started at one hundred and ninety nine dollars. And this painting, the reason it was such a great thing in two thousand was because the person that posted it wrote, when we received this painting, we thought that it was really good art. A picker had found it in an abandoned brewery. Behind it. At the time, we wondered a little why. We wondered a little why a seemingly perfect fine painting would be discarded like that. But now we don't. Okay, let me show you what.
Speaker 3: It looks like, yeah, I want to see this thing.
Speaker 1: So this is the famous painting the hands resistant. Now it's really creepy. It's a little boy. Now, this is like a doll girl, like she doesn't have any eyeballs. And then there's these hands reaching through the glass. I don't know this little moon up there?
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, And the boy has like a forty five year old face.
Speaker 1: He kind of does. Yeah, he's kind of got like he's reeting her.
Speaker 3: Yeah. It's like a mechanic, so.
Speaker 1: It says the people that posted it wrote. One morning, our four and a half year old daughter claimed that the children in the picture were fighting and coming into the room during the night.
Speaker 3: Jesus.
Speaker 1: Now, I don't believe in uf FOS or Elvis being alive, but my husband was alarmed. To my amusement, he set up a motion triggered camera for the nights. After three nights there were pictures. The last two pictures shown here are from that stakeout. After seeing the boys seemingly exit the picture under threat by the girl, we decided the painting has got to go. Please judge for yourself before you do. Okay. So this is their photos they believe depict the girl her little thing that she's holding morphed into a gun. Okay, oh, and she's like trying to creep out the little boy. And then they took this picture that they believe suggests that the little boy was actually leaving the painting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it just looks like the light is moved. Her face looks different though a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, apparently they can move and do whatever they want on the painting.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: This was all found behind a brewery. So the history of the painting. So it was done by somebody named William stone Ham. He was contracted by the Charles fine Garten Galleries and Beverly Hills in nineteen seventy two. This was the only piece in his entire show that was sold. He eventually took a break from painting to work for Industrial Light and Magic and LucasArts Entertainment, but he since has returned. The inspiration was a photograph of him when he was five years old. He's quoted as saying that the hands and the glass are the other lives. The glass door is the thin veil between waking and dreaming. The girl doll is the imagined companion or guide through this realm. So many people have reported that by looking at this painting, they have had all kinds of sensations, including fainting, feeling their throats tighten up, crying for no reason. Their children are acting crazy when they see it. Author DK O'Neill wrote a fictionalized book about the painting, and he says that he printed off a copy of it. He went out of town. He comes back after a month, his whole house, his air conditioning went crazy. His whole house is covered in green mold except for the painting. Wo the art critic who first reviewed the art gallery show in nineteen seventy two shortly died after and the gallery owner also died after them. But see, but as I was reading this, I'm like, they died like five years after me.
Speaker 3: It was like people died people. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The man who originally bought it apparently had sold it and then he died later.
Speaker 4: But so I'm like, yeah, I don't know, this doesn't seem like king touch.
Speaker 1: But the guy that did buy it, his name was John Marley. He was an actor who was in the Godfather who I believe he was the man that had the horse head next to Oh.
Speaker 3: We played the studio exact the head of the studio or whatever.
Speaker 1: I guess spelling times as I've seen that movie, but apparently that's the man that originally bought it, and then like a couple of years later he died. Okay, I was bought by a guy from my hometown of Grand Rapids, Michigan, and it's currently in the back room of his gallery and he hasn't had anything super natural happen. Yeah, I mean, I'm kind of not convinced something.
Speaker 4: No, it's it's just everything is just a little bit too. I mean, you know, kids do kids do nothing but lie. They just they just think it's interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: This is kind of based on the children, yes, saying that they saw it, the kids leaving the painting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, it's it's a messed up thing. If this thing these kids are coming out of the painting to message I love the idea. That's horrifying.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But then the stop action thing and it's just like like, well, you kind of zoomed in and that's.
Speaker 1: It looks like there's a light on the little boy where the part of the picture you zoomed in on.
Speaker 4: You did that, so it looks it's like, I don't know, I saw it's not. There's no I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Okay. Now, I feel like if something bad happens to us, I apologize that I showed you that we just looked at it. Please don't.
Speaker 3: I've looked at so many things that are supposedly cursed.
Speaker 1: Oh you have?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, Like why haven't you? No, just pictures of.
Speaker 1: There's some things I'm afraid of. No, there's things that trust me, people bring up to me all the time. You should cover this on the show. I won't because I look at I read about it, and I know my ass I'm gonna on the show be making fun of how silly this little doll looks or whatever. So I'm like, pretty like, some things I'm afraid of, I'm afraid of because I have looked up curses and stuff, and like, for example, James Deane's car that is a terrifying one. So many people have passed involved in that car. Yeah, I don't know. Let me tell you about a place that is believed to be evil. Okay, it's right in our backyard, Los Felis, California. That's where I live, the Los Felis Murder House.
Speaker 3: Yes, are you familiar I used to live around the corner.
Speaker 4: I lived on Rowena and that side street that goes right up it's right on that same street as the old monastery.
Speaker 1: Oh you're thinking, okay, wait, there's a couple of Low's feeless murders.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm thinking of the Manson one.
Speaker 1: You're thinking of that one, which I also used to live for six years. I lived right there as well.
Speaker 3: Amazing.
Speaker 1: So do you know who Zach Baggins is. He hosts to show ghost adventures. He's like paranormal bad boy. Like he's like the like paranormal guy, and he buys like lots of murder stuff. He likes that kind of a thing. He bought that house wow, and then he sold it shortly thereafter it. But there's the other Los Pheelis murder Mansion, which is it's more like by the Greek kind of Oh okay, it's more in that area. So the story basically is this doctor in nineteen fifty nine killed his wife, tried to kill his children, killed himself, and then the house just stayed empty until like I don't know, five years ago or something, which is empty for years, and then it's like been sold a few times and nobody's really. I think that there's just so many repairs and stuff that need to be done. They kind of stripped it down to the studs and it's like, I think it might be up for sale still because they're just like, what, first of all, it's called the murder House, I don't know who wants to live there, but also like it's millions of dollars of things that need to be done to it. So Zagbaggins also went to this house and did an investigation, okay, and he believes that it's evil. Okay, and I watched the special. It's a two parts special. I watched the first part. At one point, he's walking up the stairs and he experiences a gust of wind that smells like sulfur.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, and he goes, do you.
Speaker 1: Guys smell that? And they're like no, but he says that it's that there's an evil in this house. So this clip was just posted by TMZ from the part two. They think that they caught a ghost chair using their technology. What is this technology called. It's like a three D laser scan called lie dar lea dar And this is something I think this is interesting, Okay, what.
Speaker 3: Is going on right, now, what are you here?
Speaker 4: You have to make sure you get and you can actually see the trajectory and the green line for all of our scans.
Speaker 1: You can actually do a trajectory to follow where the scanner went.
Speaker 4: So that's how we can eliminate noise.
Speaker 2: That is the person who's scanning.
Speaker 3: And what is that?
Speaker 4: It looks like there's a looks like a chair, is what it looks like to me.
Speaker 5: The guys are absolutely baffled because the laser scan is showing a phantom chair in one of the rooms.
Speaker 3: Almost like a chair, looks like a chair.
Speaker 1: It does look like a chair, as the team described a chair does a chair?
Speaker 5: They show us what an actual wheelchair would look like on the scan. They now demand to go back inside to see if there is indeed a chair in that room.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's this little backroom back here, yeah, right here, So there we are here right.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It was about, oh my god, no way, no way, there's no chair. There's nothing here. There's so I don't know, ghost chair. Hmm, what do you think?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I wish I knew anything about that technology.
Speaker 1: And that's what the house looks like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that looks like been somewhere somewhere in my neighborhood for sure. And that's but it's I O. Our house is below like a block below Lost Feelis, which is great.
Speaker 3: That's where I want to live.
Speaker 4: But when you go north of Lost Feelis, that's where they are super money.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: Well, also you know the Hubs and Haunted Hill House, the the original house and Haunted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I've walked by it. Yeah, way up there.
Speaker 1: I love that house.
Speaker 3: It's incredible.
Speaker 1: It's right behind this house. And the crazy thing is they were filming that movie when the family lived there. Whoa nineteen fifty nine.
Speaker 3: I've seen this house. I've walked by the house.
Speaker 1: This house like it's on like a little cold, like a little dead end street. I don't know. I've been to it many times. I've been so fascinated by this house for years because people used to they used to say that, like because people have broke in a million times, like jump the fence, and people used to take pictures of like there's still Christmas presents because it happened during Christmas time, and like there's all these like old relics from the family. It's like the perfect like scary movie thing. I don't know, but yeah, this technology. Okay, so it uses laser to scan objects or services by measuring the time it takes for the reflected light to bounce back. So it's basically three D laser. I don't know any those chairs seem to appear and disappear on the laser scan despite there being no seat in the actual scan room, So I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just it's it's one of those things where it just seems like ghosts, if they're real, are kind of just fucking with us, where it's like give them a chair, Oh my god. It's not anything like a dead man or you know, a screaming headless lady or something.
Speaker 1: It's just like, because I wonder like you would think of a ghost as being something connected to us.
Speaker 4: A living thing. Yes, at leased to give me a dog or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. It could be because especially because it's empty. The house is currently empty, so maybe like the chair that's been there for sixty years somehow.
Speaker 3: And like.
Speaker 4: You know what we're talking about impressions. It's like, even if that is really like let's say that's a real thing, leaving an impression behind, we don't know how that works. Maybe that was a chair that someone would go sit in and cry a long long time, or was tied to and beaten and killed, or to get dark, you know, or maybe someone had some real, real good sex in that chair, you know, like you don't know, it could be a positive thing. So it's like that could have been an evil chair or a fun chair or.
Speaker 1: A sexy chair.
Speaker 3: Sexy chair, Oh baby, oh baby baby, looking good chair.
Speaker 1: Do you want to hear some ghost voices?
Speaker 3: Yes? I do.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's time for EVP or ev Plase have you ever heard of EVP? Yes, electronic voice phenomena. So it's when people like Zach Beggins believe that they've captured a ghost speaking. I go to YouTube dot com and I type in EVP.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 1: I find people's EVPs from all over the country, sometimes the world, and I'm going to play you too, and I want you to tell me what you believe this ghost is saying, and then I'll give you some options. Yeah, we'll put on these headphones. Okay, okay. So this first one comes from Haunted or Not question Mark and it was recorded by by State Paranormal at the McPike mansion in Alton, Illinois. What is this ghost saying.
Speaker 3: Damn. It sounds like he's saying it's great, like you just ate a donut. He's like, it's great.
Speaker 1: It's really deeply.
Speaker 3: Oh that's creepy. That's real creepy.
Speaker 1: I hear Ben Veren.
Speaker 3: I think you're right it is. It sounds like Ben Veren.
Speaker 1: Okay, is it a I need a break? Be hungry, ce Henry or d It's just like somebody's stomach growling.
Speaker 4: Hmm. Now that you said the hungry or the Henry, I'm gonna go hungry.
Speaker 1: They believe it's Henry.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Who Henry is. But wait, what is this? Okay, the my Pike mansion. Is there a Henry? Oh there was? Okay, it was originally the owner of the mansion was Henry Guest McPike, so maybe it was him or somebody with a deep ass voice talking to him. Okay. Next one, this is from Aaron Kindall and it was in their house. What's it saying?
Speaker 3: WHOA?
Speaker 1: That's kind of a longer one. I think that they edited the sound, probably to level it out and sound better.
Speaker 3: So it's a little Yeah, there's a lot going on, but.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you have any guesses.
Speaker 3: It's just so many syllables. I know it's yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Can give you some suggestions, some choices.
Speaker 2: Okay, is it A, I'll be up in the club.
Speaker 1: Is it B help me Melinda?
Speaker 3: Fuck? Is it C?
Speaker 1: Excuse me? Are you schmuck? Schmock? Did I say that right? Shmock?
Speaker 3: Smuck?
Speaker 1: Is it D? I'm beat? Let's end this please?
Speaker 5: Hm hmm.
Speaker 3: I would I like, uh, I like B and D.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's play help me Melinda fuck? Or I'm beat, Let's end this please.
Speaker 4: You know, I think it's helped me Melinda fuck it. It's just it's very uh, kind of warped sounding, becauld it's coming from the spirit realm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but.
Speaker 4: You know, I think it's like it's like a very sardonic person dying or something.
Speaker 1: Help me Melinda fuck fuck.
Speaker 4: Like and just like and he's asked a couple of times, yes, she's she's frozen in the doorway.
Speaker 3: Fuck.
Speaker 4: He was like, help Melinda. And then it was just like, help me Melinda fuck.
Speaker 1: And then he just exactly that's what they believe. It says, amazing, help me Melinda. I'm obsessed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he knows Melinda's not gonna help him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, well that concludes that. Let's do one last thing. I'm just gonna list off some paranormal thing, okay, and you're just gonna tell me if you have any thoughts, beliefs, anything. First up, synchronicities, what do you You probably have had them, right, Oh yeah, sure. Do you read into it like it's a paranormal thing or what.
Speaker 4: Like, uh, someone burns their hand in a stove and you feel it kind of thing, or oh.
Speaker 1: That's an interesting what I mean usually like a sign like deja vu, or like I was just thinking that and then it happened.
Speaker 4: I've always felt like this, this is this is a good a good argument for any sort of paranormal anything. To me, deja vu always felt like I saw that in a dream, So you basically dreamed of the future, which is crazy to think about that.
Speaker 1: That to me is like paranormal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that could be a good argument, because I just don't know any other I think. I'm sure there's probably something chemical that happens when you but it's just like no, I've I've had I saw that and I heard that thing. This happened already, This happened already for me and I get it. I wouldn't say like it's once a week, but it's happened regularly enough in my life to go to just.
Speaker 3: Go, okay, well there's another deja vous.
Speaker 4: It doesn't it's dejevou to me is very eerie, always has been.
Speaker 3: It's not like one of those things like weird.
Speaker 4: It feels as if where I was like, no that I it is it.
Speaker 3: It's not as if it is.
Speaker 1: To me, it's confirmation. Yeah, maybe I'm just real spiritual, but I'm like, okay, I thought this is gonna happen. It did happen. That means that this is supposed to happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah. It was like the kind of like dead zone.
Speaker 1: Ish in a way, you know, zone.
Speaker 3: Without you, but you never knew it was coming, so you never can.
Speaker 1: You think of times that that something like that has happened to you.
Speaker 3: No actual premonition, no.
Speaker 1: Or like are there certain things if you hear this song then you know that I don't know, Like okay, for me, I had this time period in my life where I was my life was a mess for maybe about ten years, and I would always be in my car like what the hell is my life? And then I would look and I would see a stray cat. I would see stray cats, and I kept thinking, like, this only happens to me. I mean whatever, sure, whatever. I don't know. You could read into it a million different ways, but I just remember thinking like this, I always see straight cats when my life is like in shambles.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Sure I'll see a stray cat from time to time now, but like, it was just like a weird thing where I'm like, this feels like a sign. I feel like these cats are like, girl, get it together.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's funny when you said when you when we were talking about me coming in on the show, and you were like, have you ever had a paranormal thing happened to you? I really haven't, but I remember being dead set on that I did in a moment, but then it passed. It was one of the scariest times in my life. My parents used to when we'd go to the Oregon Coast, we'd get another family and we'd rent a house, and houses in the coast at that point were like kind of these shambling, like old old houses, and like, you know, Orgon Coast is not a place you generally go to. It's like fun in the sun. It's like, yeah, for a month. The rest of the year it's raining, it's gray. You know, you think you're like, there's definitely people doing rituals on the beach. This is such a fucked up place, and it's beautiful, but it's just very it's very Gothic in its own way.
Speaker 3: And I remember just walking around this house.
Speaker 4: Remember it was a sunny day and none of the sun was getting into the house, like the windows were very small and things. And I went up in the attic and I looked and at the very there's like, you know, you.
Speaker 3: Look through a crawl space.
Speaker 4: At that back of the crawl space was a woman's head smiling at me. And I almost felt on the stairs. It was that feeling where you feel like your heart's gonna stop. And it was in these moments that's just like that was so fucked up because I was convinced there was a ghostly head right there.
Speaker 1: Can I cut off the part when you revealed.
Speaker 4: It there's a boat, but it's one of those things. It's like, what are the odds that this magazine it's perfectly preserved back there like someone had hard it. Maybe someone angled it. I don't know, but it was like I remember having that and I'm just remembering. We we talked about how the correlation between comedy and horror. I have a bit on one of my albums about it's called the Ghost of the Two Man Party and and it's on it's on I think Shovel Fighter, and it's a story of my friend and I just getting wasted in college in his mom's house and his mom was out of town, and things just started moved getting moved around the house, and we were convinced that it was a ghost, and we picked up weapons and we went room to room.
Speaker 1: So you could kick that ghost ass well.
Speaker 3: And no, we know.
Speaker 4: We were like, oh, someone's here and we're terrified. Let's let's find them. And we didn't find him, and we then we just went, well, it's a ghost. I only bring it up because I've had the crazy amount of like college kids tell me they they used to listen to that, or you know, we all get high to listen because it's like it's funny, funny, and then you're like, ah, you scream, you know, because it's like the thought.
Speaker 1: That actually also terrified horrible. Well, one of my biggest fears of somebody living in the walls or like in the attic.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's a big mind for me too, which.
Speaker 1: Is also could be an explanation for a lot of ghost stories.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, and maybe that person died in the wall and then it's a ghost, you know.
Speaker 1: Okay, what do you think of past lives?
Speaker 4: That's a tough one for me because I just it's like, well, so what does everything have past lives?
Speaker 3: Do cows? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, I think you know. A big thing I kind of rely on a rely on a lot in terms of any kind of explanation, is like, you know, energy doesn't and it just changes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure, I could see.
Speaker 4: Going from thing to thing, the thing the thing I I when I try to be positive in my life, especially now where it's like I definitely have depressive fits and have times where I'm full of anxiety and stuff. But it's like, in general, I feel like I go, I said this to my wife, is like I wonder what who I'm going to be next, because I've had a real good time being Matt Bronger, And I wish everybody would just say that about themselves, you know what I mean, and and just be like you know, not that it's all about having a good time, but kind of is.
Speaker 3: And so just think about and and and to not be so attached.
Speaker 4: One of the craziest ideas to me is like the fact that I'm going to die. Like if I died now, I just be wearing this shit, I'd be wearing shorts and high socks and walking around in the clouds forever and kind of this is.
Speaker 3: How i'd always look. That's so you want, Okay, that's that's a better idea. But I just think I just don't think we keep.
Speaker 4: Our physical form if we are, say like ghosts or whatnot. You know, But I kind of like, I've never heard you choose. I like you choose.
Speaker 1: I think it seems like you get to choose how or you're most happiest or something. I had a friend the other day. It's not really my story to tell, so I'll leave them anonymous, but they called me and said that their adorable dog who recently passed came back and visited them in a dream. Whoa, And the dog was like sick and older, but it was like a little puppy again. And my friend was like, this was not a dream.
Speaker 3: This was like that's cool here.
Speaker 1: So I think that sometimes you get to go back to.
Speaker 4: Like I'm only laughing because I just think I'm imagining. Let's say, like you or I, we die at the same time, and a couple of our friends die, you know, and we see them and we definitely have made some adjustments to ourselves, like a little younger or whatever. But like some of our friends are like, what are you doing those arms? You're not ripped like that?
Speaker 1: Yes I am.
Speaker 4: Someone's just stacked or what, like, you know, just like beautifully, like you know in Olympian woman shape.
Speaker 3: You're like, no, why not? I mean, are you?
Speaker 1: That happens on the Instagram people will tag me and I'm like, I was in that picture with you. You did not have those cheek bones? How did you do that?
Speaker 4: For like at least at least fifty years in heaven, we're just clowning them.
Speaker 3: We're just like, you're going to keep that. I don't know who you are? Can you tell me who you are? That way?
Speaker 1: If we get down here? Fun, Okay, let's do one last one. What do you think of time travel?
Speaker 4: I always thought that one was complete and under bunk, But now that you know, they'll they've had that thing. Where was it, Like, was it like a the smaller version of whatever that the smaller than a molecule or an atom disappears over here and appears of a here when they look under like real real, real, real deep kind of my microscopic, microscopic, microscopic levels of life. And so the thing will just go and it'll be over here, and they're like, well, we would have seen it, and it didn't. We slowed it down, it didn't zip, it was gone and then it was here. And so there's that. There's also the concepts that like Einstein would put across that like the time is not what we think it is, and it's like, yeah, we we're still basically apes. We're still basically like just going Yeah, but I think it's like you don't.
Speaker 3: Know so for me to go, I just didn't.
Speaker 4: I couldn't imagine how it would work to actually go back or go for like how would you make that happen? But there might be a time where someone I mean I'm scared of that. I'm very scared of someone using the technology for their own and yeah, because it's just there's one thing I believe and I believe in human greed, and it makes you know, it's that that that that that.
Speaker 3: Pebble of evil.
Speaker 4: You throw that into the in the mix, and it just pollutes the who pollutes the whole soup. So you know, it's it's interesting, but it's it's I that's that's the one thing you've said that that I go, I hope it's not real. I know, you know, like I don't really hope ghosts aren't real. I just think it's an interesting idea. And it's I like therow. I like the kind of Gothic romanticism of it, and a little bit and and and kind of having the the essence of the past kind of still be with us and and things like that, or the fact that I mean, Scott Thompson did a one, one person show about his his brother who died, and his brother had problems his entire life, and Scott had a breakdown at one point after he was gone and was like I'm just fucking, you know, just doing total Scott, like, I just I'm tired and I don't need this shit, and he goes, if you could just tell me you're okay. It was something like that, and a light turned on in his house. Like next to him and it's one of those and he's like, no bullshit. I know it sounds like bullshit, but it's like to me, I'm like, that's beautiful.
Speaker 3: That's beautiful.
Speaker 4: Just you know, not the fucking you just assume a form in front of you with glowing white too much brilliance.
Speaker 3: But just something.
Speaker 4: Like a little sign a song starts playing like something like that that just go.
Speaker 3: You know, I love the story.
Speaker 4: Of Houdini and his wife, which everyone would die first. Please let me know that it's and neither one day never she died first, and she never you know, he never got any evidence of her saying something. But at the same time, maybe you know that was that that was also her choice in a sense, to be like he thinks he wants this sign, but it's not going to do well for him.
Speaker 1: That Who knows, when you die, you might learn a whole set of rules.
Speaker 4: If nothing else. I hope we get real perspective. I hope you get like, oh that's what it's about. Yes, you know, okay, I thought, because that's the thing I've learned as I've gotten older, is I can, on a weekly bake basis take the stuff I learned the week before and throw away half of it and go, Nope, I thought it was this because I and I won't even I shouldn't say learned. I surmised, I know how it is.
Speaker 3: No, I don't. No, I don't.
Speaker 4: So you know, you you talk to me ten fifteen years ago, I would probably be a little more cynical on this thing, But now I'm just like, I just don't know.
Speaker 3: It's a cool idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know. Well, and then maybe something will happen where you're like, Okay, I can't explain that, right, Maybe it'll open your mind. So what if if somebody was like, hey, we need you to stay in this hotel room for this job or whatever, and it is very haunted. Yeah, what would you How would you feel about that? I would be scared.
Speaker 4: I would probably freak me out because I have a pretty fertile imagination and I've always been that. I always had that that fear that I think most of us had, where it's just like if I if I think of it, I'll manifest it. It'll come true because something dark is listening to me and has the power to make this thing form.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and will Well.
Speaker 1: I'm always like a ghost is probably so excited that I'm here, like they're gonna totally want to hang out with me.
Speaker 3: Sure, yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 1: I mean with the boring people that come to this hotel room, like this ghost is probably like jackpot.
Speaker 4: No no offense to those dudes, the paranormal dudes.
Speaker 1: Just show me the ghost.
Speaker 3: God, bro, bro, bro Bro, there's no.
Speaker 1: Chare Bro's wing that smells like soulfur.
Speaker 4: You show up and you're interesting and have a sense of style, and you're not literally every one of the Buffalo wild Wings six and field, that ghost will be like, oh my god, thank.
Speaker 1: You, thank you.
Speaker 3: Brad.
Speaker 4: Just sit with me and tell me what's going on lately, because I just keep having dudes in fucking affliction shirts that are too tight on their beer bellies and I'm I'm just getting fed of it.
Speaker 3: Listen, one or two, great, but give me a mix?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is there more?
Speaker 1: How do we sell this show?
Speaker 3: I'm from the eighteen hundreds. Can you do you have any black friends? Oh my god, I never was allowed to have any like you just you know that kind of thing.
Speaker 1: See, I want to go someth for like queer ghosts and like, yes, show them what's up? Take them around. Yeah, yeah, show them what it's like these days. Hey, this is about it. This is that we did.
Speaker 3: Oh I love it. This is so fun.
Speaker 1: Tell me about your special.
Speaker 3: It's called Doug.
Speaker 4: It's named after a terrible man I met on vacation with my wife, and it's just at twenty twenty, I had a special all set and then as you know, all the well there was a hoax that kept no all all these I put it all the dick joke and Portiums closed down. So my job went to But we had a kid, so I came to stay at home dad, and over the course of a year, I threw away a lot of my material because we did everything from have this kind of strangely healthy pandemic experience because I've just cocooned with this kid. But also we dropped it all, lost our minds, and drove thirty three hundred miles across the country from LA to Boston during an election year in an electric car with California plates through the South. So I got a lot of stories under that, a lot of which are just well I thought it was this, but no, it's this, and it's better than they've been telling us in terms of interactions and things like that, but also flashing back to my more garbage days where I was working horrible jobs but I was strangely happy and why is that? And then kind of my marriage to what I call a pirate woman like my wife is incredible. There's stuff I didn't even talk about because it would take up too much time. I was at my wife's first wedding and wasted and going, I'm not in love with that person, even though we hooked up like a week ago. Like I could write a book about the dysfunction of our relationship and how it led to a good thing and now and then it just ends in the story A funny story about this guy we met on vacation where we were definitely like the.
Speaker 3: Least rich people at this very exclusive resort.
Speaker 4: We got turned in all these frequent flower miles and we're like, let's go to Anguilla. And this really rich dude and his wife were so bad. I really think, especially speaking as a man, we need obviously many good examples, but of course, just like people need fresh air, we need bad ones too. You have to meet that guy and be like I can never fucking be you know. It's like I like to drink, I like to party. I will not be embarrassing at the expense of my kid.
Speaker 3: All that jazz. They were people who.
Speaker 4: Judged everybody and were, let's just say, racially insensitive.
Speaker 3: And we're in active resentment the fact that they had three kids.
Speaker 4: If they were ordered at gunpoint to appropriate or something where my wife and I hadn't even talked about having a kid yet. I don't even think we're maybe engaged, I forget. But it's just kind of this story of going through and it's got this crazy twist ending where I call someone out of the audience and it's a big reveal, and I did it for the better part of a year. This hour move stuff around, but I always close the dug story because I'd bring a stranger on stage and it's like a magic trick reveal. And I used to have to put out fires whenever i'd play a club or a theater, where people would just post it and I'd go, can you take this down? I'm saving it, and they'd go, oh sure, and they did to a man or a woman, a non binary person. They all took him down. They all took them down, and it was like, Okay, thank God. And so now this is the thing, and it's on video and demand now, so you kind of rent it like a like a cheaper movie or something. But I'm only doing that, you know, not only to pay for the production costs, but also kind of be like, ooh, save the reveal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't tell.
Speaker 1: So I love having like a magic trick or a.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I just wanted to be a cathartic hour where you just kind of just go I just want to forget what's going on in the world for a minute.
Speaker 3: But have a little bit of uplift, but just to have fun.
Speaker 4: Like I've kind of trying to I'm trying to promote it as something to be like just chill out, get friends together and watch it under like a party thing. I've had people that send me pictures of like everybody in the living room we're watching Doug kind of thing. So, and it's also a fun dichotomy because every other dog I met my life is awesome. Dougs are super chill, Like that was so ironic that this douchebag.
Speaker 1: Was nicked dog of all names, the one dog exactly. So yeah, well where do people find that?
Speaker 4: Just you just put in Matt Bronker or Doug on whatever app you're looking at. It won't not Netflix because Netflix is all free if you pay a script subscription, but literally any other thing that where that has like you can rent stuff.
Speaker 1: So amazing. Yeah, well thanks for talking.
Speaker 3: Super great. This was awesome, what a fun, fun podcast.
Speaker 4: And I loved having like a chance to just like riff with you but also be like, oh, let's get like a little sincere and weird, like talk about what we really believe based.
Speaker 3: On our life experiences.
Speaker 4: Like that was so fun because as soon as people say ghosts.
Speaker 3: But it's like, I like scary stuff, I like weird stuff.
Speaker 1: Like we all have thoughts on this step, whether we actually ever think about it or not. And I and I think it's a fun. It's fun to have this podcast because it kind of makes a lot of people think about this for the first time when they come on, or they've never shared their thoughts on this. I don't know. I just I think it's an interesting way to to get to know people or to just I don't know, it's just a different side of people that it's fun to explore.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's not something you typically find people being comfortable talking about in like a cocktail party setting.
Speaker 1: Well, but you're awesome. I go to people and I tell me, what do you think of a ghost? You've been on a lost feel of murder mansion.
Speaker 3: Let's go, let's break in.
Speaker 1: Thank you Matt Broger. Check out his special. Are you following this show? Please follow it, Subscribe to it, like it, do all those nice things. Tell your friends about it. Rate it five stars on Apple Podcasts or Spotify. I'm on Instagram. I've been posting. I post the most I've ever posted in my life. That's at Roz Hernandez, TikTok and Twitter at It's raz Hernandez. I got a listener episode coming at you next week, and I want you to be on an upcoming one so you know what to do. Email ghosted by Roz at gmail dot com with the subject line listener episode and put some bullet points of your different paranormal stories. I love you, both living and dead. But if I didn't ask you to haunt me, don't haunt me. Gay bye.
Speaker 2: Star Bans a podcast network