Speaker 1: Make sure you're telling them watch out of Florida, Maloria. The craziest people in America come from the Bronx. In all of four Yes, you are a donkey.
Speaker 2: The Florida man attacked an ATM for a very strange reason.
Speaker 1: It gave him too much money.
Speaker 2: Florida man is arrested.
Speaker 1: After that day he riggs the door to his home in.
Speaker 2: An attempt to electric hit his president lights police arrested in Orlando.
Speaker 3: Man. We're talking about from Linda the Practice Club, Bitch you donkey O the day with Charlam Haine, a guy I don't know why y'all keep letting him get y'all like this lesson Donkey Today from Monday, January twenty seventh, goes to Shannon Atkins. Okay, here's a forty six year old Florida man. What does your uncle Shawla always say about the great state of Florida. The craziest people in America come from the Bronx and all of Florida, and today is no exception. Look, man, I said this last Thursday when I did the Daily Show, and I want to repeat it.
Speaker 1: Some of y'all not gonna make it through the next.
Speaker 3: Four years because y'all already you know, lost your mind about Trump in the first four days. Okay, Today starts the second week of the second Trump administration. Last week, Trump signed over one hundred executive orders and actions, and on his first day he signed twenty six to them, everything from declaring a national emergency at the Mexico border to establishing that it is the policy of the USA to recognize only two sexes on official documents and those sexes are male and female.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 3: So when a transwoman gets called sir, don't be mad at the person calling the trans sistem mistic his president's orders. But what I need to tell the American people this morning is please remember your serenity prayer, not just for the next four.
Speaker 1: Years, but forever.
Speaker 3: Okay, God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. Okay, stop stressing over things that are simply out of your control. And what Trump is doing in that White House definitely impact society, but it's out of our control.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: If you can't come up with intelligent, strategic, productive forms of resistance or protests, to this Trump administration. Then shit your stupid ass down before you find yourself in a situation like Shannon Atkins. See, Shannon was on social media doing what most people are doing, and that's garnering engagement from people's enragement. See Shannon decided to say some things about President Donald Trump on social media Facebook. To be exact, and let me rephrase, he didn't have something to say, he just startned to kill. Yeah, Shannon Atkins got on Facebook and said, matter of fact, I'm not repeating what he said. Okay, somebody will clip that and make it seem like I said and have me jammed up. What's the news report? What is it read?
Speaker 1: Let's go to phoebs for the report. Please.
Speaker 2: One man arrested for making online threats to the president. West Palm Beach Police announced the arrest of Shannon Deparo Atkins. The Elkichoby man now faces several charges, including written or electronic threats to kill. The investigation began after the FBI got a tip about violent Facebook posts directed at the president.
Speaker 4: Some of the posts were Lincoln JFK. Bragg and Martin Luther King and Trump, Atkins posted. Unfortunately, one is still alive. He wrote something to that effect. He also wrote another saying bullets please Jesus save America.
Speaker 1: Police say.
Speaker 2: Atkins says he was joking when he made those posts. He is also facing a drug possession charge after detectives found cocaine on him at the time of his arrest.
Speaker 3: Joking joking, Shannon, you thought that was funny, I was just joking doesn't even work in the court of public opinion, so it damn sure is gonna work in the court of law.
Speaker 1: I was just joking. Is not a defense. And who you just joking like that for? Okay?
Speaker 3: See, this is the performative stuff that happens on social media.
Speaker 1: But I've been telling you all on this radio for years.
Speaker 3: It's the things you do online. Can it will get you jammed up offline?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: I bet everybody who liked that post or shared that post, or left a comment on that post a little one hundred are the praying hand emojis, are the laughing emojis. Not one of those people, Shannon, are gonna contribute to your bill now. One of those people are gonna donate to your lawyer fees. Not one of those people gonna pay any of your bills. While you are away in prison. What you're posting about killing the president for them? And that's why we say it's all performative, because you make a strong statement about wanting to see the president dead, only to say you joking when things get real nnnna nah, You're gonna see this one through.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: By the way, the government doesn't play about his president's all right. I know you might think they only acting like this because it's Trump, but no Obama received, you know, a lot of internet threats and people got arrested and sent us to prison for threatening to kill forty four to two. Okay, Now, Shannon also got caught with three baggies of cocaine.
Speaker 1: You heard that in the news report.
Speaker 3: In my personal life, I have come to the realization that the sooner you understand people be on coke, the less you take things personally. All right, that is very true, but that has nothing to do with the law. You going to prison, and I just.
Speaker 1: Want we the people to be smarter over the next four years. Okay.
Speaker 3: Emotional decision making will get your results like this, but guess what performative decision making will get you results like this too. Please give Shannon Atkins the sweet sounds of the Hamiltons. Oh, y y.
Speaker 1: Yes, indeed, all right, he earned that one.
Speaker 5: You sure did, sure did. How many followers do you have? I wonder it don't matter in fact that you got five tasks? Jesus, you know why.
Speaker 3: Because all it takes is for somebody to see it, and then when somebody sees it, then they report it to the proper authorities, which is the FBI, and then the FBI coming to get you. It's really just that simple, Okay, I'm I was just playing like.
Speaker 5: I'm just I'm just playing joking. Okay, all right, all right, Well that was your Donkey of the day.
Speaker 1: Now, judge might do that just might be like fifty years.
Speaker 5: Dangn, that's funny.
Speaker 1: I'm just joking. Give them twenty damn.
Speaker 3: Donkey Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull, Lamb and Soft. Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you ever in go to Michael the Bull dot com. That's Michael the Bull dot com. And when you mess with the ball, you get the Haunch.
Speaker 1: Wake that ass up Earth in the morning. The Breakfast Club