Speaker 1: I see that you're unretiring. M Wow, are you unretiring or what?
Speaker 2: Jules?
Speaker 1: Oh all right, let me ask you straight up, are you coming back? Welcome to Dudes On Dudes. I'm Julian Edelman and I'm Rob Gronkowski and this is the show where your favorite dudes talk about their favorite dudes.
Speaker 2: Well what are we talking about today, Jules?
Speaker 1: I think we're gonna select the first ever All Dudes team, first ever All Dudes team. We'll put our GM caps on.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna kind of be like Shane Ververen these days. Lately, he's going for a GM job. He's with the Houston Texans. Shout out to you, brother.
Speaker 1: Well, Rob, you've got it twisted. We're not entry level fucking GMS. I love Shane. That's our boy, that was us seven years ago. We are fucking Brett beach bro with the team that we're about to pick for All Dudes. We're at the top of the line of gms.
Speaker 2: And then we wrap up the show by talking about the Chillis Dudes of the Week as well, presented by our favorite drink Corps Light.
Speaker 1: You gotta stick around to the very end.
Speaker 2: Let's go, dudes, on Dudes is a production of iHeartRadio.
Speaker 1: So Rob, what's up? Bro? Where you been?
Speaker 2: You were in Australia, m Jules. I was in Australia. I was working for fan duels brother company sports Bet, which is out in Australia. You know. I went down there, went to the horse races there put some bets on a horse named Gronkowski. His odds were absolutely terrible, but if he got first place, I would have made about ten grand. But obviously it didn't go the way that I wanted to go. He took dead last and he actually lost to Best Mode. Bist Mood took second place in that race, which was really cool because it was kind of a Super Bowl rematch b Stmode versus the Gronk and the be smoke Through. They handed them off the ball on that horse track in Australia. They were smart enough to call his number. But I was there, man. It was a good time, and my bucket list of what I really wanted to do there was meet a kangaroo, and I wanted to meet a wild kangaroo, a wild male kangaroo. That is, they stand about six feet tall. They're pretty aggressive as well. Going there, I thought they were friendly animals because they're so talked about and so beloved outside of Australia. That's just how we view them as. And then everyone was telling me how you know how dangerous they are to go up to and if I.
Speaker 1: Don't know what you've been watching, they're gonna come back at you. Have you have you not seen that video of that fucking kangaroo tattoo in that dude where he's like fighting him and did how was the kangaroo? Did he fight you?
Speaker 2: Well, that's the thing. I wanted to meet a kangaroo that size because I wanted to throw some haymakers. I wanted the kangaroo to throw some hay makers back at me. But unfortunately I didn't get to see any wild kangaroos like that in that situation. But we had a you know, family zoo come to us. A family zoo is a family that takes in animals and racism like it's a zoo right in their own house. And they brought a baby kangaroo, which a baby kangaroo is one years old. It was a female. It wasn't you know, it wasn't full size, but it was one of the cutest things. It kind of was like a pet dog, you know. And on top of that, they brought a koala bear, which was really cool. I learned a lot about koala bears. How they eat you eucalyptus all day long and they stay high in stone for twenty three hours out of the day, which is awesome. I mean, that sounds like a great life. If you ask me, you're just stone Snoop DOGG would definitely get along with these koala bears. There's no doubt about function.
Speaker 1: They're functioning smokers. M hmm, smokers.
Speaker 2: And these guys are functioning eucalyptus leaf eaters.
Speaker 1: Are they nice? Super nice?
Speaker 2: Super nice?
Speaker 1: Man? So you got did you hug it? I know, how would it?
Speaker 2: I wasn't allowed to because you got to be a trained, you know, professional to be able to handle koala bears. So I got to just pet the koala bear and then my hands smelled like eucalyptus after, which was really cool and really neat. But I got to hold a wombat, which is like a koala bear brother, and a wombat was really cool. Man. It was comfortable, you know, it treated me like family. And then also I got to hang out with a in Chilada and no, now in Chatina. It's something in Chinada or something. Yeah, me too, but you won't eat this freaking Anchilada because it has all these porcupines coming out of it. But it's one of the rarest animals in the world. But it was just cool. Man. Just overall, I would say Australia is like baby America. You know, the people are so nice and like, no, they love America there, and it's like baby, it's America and Canada combined, because you know how Canada's just so big, but in Vancouver and Toronto is basically where everyone lives. Well, Australia is pretty big as well, but basically eighty percent of the population or along that you know, along that percentage lives in just Melbourne or Cyndy, Australia. And I was in Melbourne the whole time. And then on top of that, the people it's more Americanized than Canada. So it's America and Canada combined. But then you make it Australia. And what I really love about Australians is that they're so nice, but they're also like so insulting nice, Like they'll just come up to me like school. Yeah, ball busters, but in the most polite way possible, like, oh, what's up, gronk you a big unit mock goofy friend, like you just sacilly goof Like they just ball busting you at the same time, which is great. You gotta love them.
Speaker 1: Oh that's gotta that had to be fun. How long were you there?
Speaker 2: I was there for three days, so I landed, you know, got after it, and then I came right back.
Speaker 1: How long is that flight?
Speaker 2: Eighteen hours it took to get there, and then it was fifteen hours on the way back. And my eyes are still closing right now, Jewels, I'm still jet lagged.
Speaker 1: Would you do on the flight? Oh?
Speaker 2: What didn't I do on the flight? You know? I took two dumps. I'm lucky that the bathrooms were bigger on these international flights. Shout out the Quantas airlines for having bigger bathrooms. Uh. And they weren't stinky. So that's a good thing, because that was sure. Yeah, that would blow, that would blow. Rob, You're dumping on plane twice I had to do. You gotta do what you gotta do.
Speaker 1: Is anyone looking at you when you're coming out of the fucking the toilet after being in there for twenty minutes.
Speaker 2: I make my dumps quick when I'm out the play like you can't hide. No. When I take a normal dump, I usually like basically like read the paper, but I like read my phone like I read the X app, like the news that's going on. I didn't. I don't do that. When I'm in the toilet bathroom jewels, I hurry it up, I squeeze it out, and then I do my business and then get back to myself.
Speaker 1: Well, when I was taking a dump looking at X, I see that you're unretiring.
Speaker 2: Mm, wow, are you unretiring or what tooles tools? I finally got home from Australia. The first day I get to relax by myself. I had the Super Bowl trip, Australia trip, and I'm like, oh freedom. And then all of a sudden, my phone just starts blowing up out of nowhere that there's rumors out there that I'm coming back to the NFL. And I'm like, I can't even keep my fricking eyes open right now because I'm so jet, Like, how f can I go out there and play a football game, like, let alone even five plays? Right now?
Speaker 1: You're you see you're you're fibbing right now. Tom probably hits you up and said, hey, babe, come play for Come play for the Raiders.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: We just we just want you there on Fridays, Babe. We just hey, babe, we need you just for camaraderie. We want to show these guys winners. Babe, just come do that. What about that? Did Tom hit you up?
Speaker 2: Nope, Tom did not hit me up. I'm pretty disappointed because Tom is now a team owner and he's not even hitting me up. He don't even want me as a player anymore. That must mean he's looking at me like I'm washed. But if he did hit me up, I would listen to his pitch. I would, Jules, what.
Speaker 1: About come play for the La Chargers so you could be close to the nuthouse. It would get fucking film all the time together. You go play with Justin Herbert. You got a hardball. That'd be fun.
Speaker 2: That would be a great offense. That would be a great offense for me as well, because my game, you know, contributes in the blocking world as well. That's what gets me open his play action, and Justin Herbert needs that tight end, you know, for that play action route to just you know, dump it right over the middle, and they want to run the ball, they want to establish a run. And I'm not a guy that can go out there for thirty forty passes anymore these days, Jewels. So the Chargers would be a good possibility. And then I'm right there next to the nuthouse. A week of podcasts and hang out, and I could sleep at the nuthouse every night before the games as well.
Speaker 1: One thousand. Take Burrow up on that offer. Maybe little Joey now we play at Cincinnati, I could take him. You don't get any coverage, you get zero coverage. Everything's gonna be on the outside, Jamar Chase to be taking all that. Y'all you gotta do is bump a guy here and there and then slip out to that flat, catch a ball, go for fourteen.
Speaker 2: That's a good point. Burrow on the table.
Speaker 1: He's on his last he's on his last limb. He need, he's got to he's gotta throw.
Speaker 2: Help him out.
Speaker 1: Everything under the kitchen sink. You go to fucking New York, you tea you gotta get some wins in.
Speaker 2: There, Jules. If I went to the New York Giants, I would either extend Dabo's career or he would be fired on the spot after this season. It would be up to me if he signed me, I can tell you that it would go either.
Speaker 1: Or what about Denver?
Speaker 2: Maybe because Sean Paie he did a little clip where he made the Denver Broncos and he changed the name to the Denver Broncos. So maybe that's where you know everyone's getting that front. But also I was skiing up in Vail in December and like random fans come up to me, like, oh, you're coming back to football. I'm like, yeah, I'm in Vail right now training to join the Denver Broncos. Why else would I be here? And sometimes people take that and run with it as well, Jewels, But if I'm in the right mood, I can trick people as well. And I was being silly sometimes up there in those mountains, So maybe it just got around that I was training there thirty I'm thirty five years old.
Speaker 1: Rob at thirty five is still probably better than sixty percent of the tight ends, Joels.
Speaker 2: I would have to train back, I would have to train, I would have to train for good.
Speaker 1: You'd have to train for two weeks. You would say you would train for two weeks. We'd run. After the first day, Rob, you'd look at me and say, I'm retiring. I can't do this. After the second day, I'd make you go out there and we'd do a little more to drolls. You'd be like, I can't do this. After the third day, you'd be like, Bro, I feel so jacked. I'm starting to feel it. You see that. And then after the fifth day and then two more weeks of that, you'd be like, oh my god, I feel freaking great. You'd be doing all your shit. You'd be I think you can get eleven plays a game.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, you're hitting it right on the money. Wait, you just went through all that and then you said eleven plays a game only. Man, you had me going, and then you just chop me right back down.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about. We'll give you three in the red area. Hey, we're talking early season, early season job. This is a fucking a year thing. We're not gonna fucking throw you out there for sixty nine plays. We'll give you eleven plays. Let you get your feet under you, build your fucking aerobic capacity, build your confidence, Let the rob eat, Let the rob eat, And then once it hits November December, that's when we start kicking it up.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm talking about. I'm gonna have you as my agent, Jules, when I do make this comeback now, I'm gonna have you put that in the contract. That that's how we're gonna sell. Drew at step By. Still I'm disappointed and Drew, he still has not hit me up since this went down over the last twenty four hours. Drew, I thought you were the number one agent in the game. Like, what's going on? Brother?
Speaker 1: Where are you at?
Speaker 2: You're not there for me?
Speaker 1: He's this is the busiest week of his life. This is legit, the busiest week of his life. He's literally an indie right now, just selling all day long. This is the this is a super Bowl.
Speaker 2: It is a super Bowl. It is man his busy as heck, he's a shark. He's twenty four to seven with this.
Speaker 1: All right, let me ask you straight up, are you coming back.
Speaker 2: Now, Jeweles, I'm not coming back, all right, He's not coming. But if I did come back, though, I truly do believe that I could do it. But here's here's the factors, Jules, is that I would have to basically cancel out everything else that's going on in my life, like football would have to be one focus. I would have to establish a team around me that you know, with bodywork. I would have to establish a body work team around me in order to get the body work. AG is a call away, but he's with the Raiders. I'll steal him from the Raiders. I can go to the Raiders, or I can go to the Raiders. Okay, there we go. Tom, give me a call. You have not hit me up. What the heck? He must not be interested. He should be, though, Tom, you're missing out on your number one target for the first year of owning the team.
Speaker 1: Buddy, you can mentor brock you guys in a twelve personnels would be insane. You guys, two tight end sets.
Speaker 2: Maybe trade for Cobby Stafford. Yeah, Jacoby Bier's trade for staff So we have a veteran quarterback ready to go. Oh man, you're getting me excited.
Speaker 1: I think they're good.
Speaker 2: Well, they will be pretty decent. They will be, But if I would have to, I would have to fully focus on it, and then I would have to work myself into it. I would have to at least have off two days a week during training camp, one day a week during the regular season, and then I feel like I would be able to do it.
Speaker 1: You know, I think if you come back, I'm joining you. I'm joining you at thirty eight. All right, that just took my chances up to the knees. Grease up, doldies. I just got to work out it, and I'm still feeling, still feeling explosive strong. All right, let's get into let's get into our GM Let's take our player caps off.
Speaker 2: You're making my porcupines from my enchilada, you know, Spike up jewels with this talk that you're gonna come back to it.
Speaker 1: By the way, this whole thing of hearing you explain, we need to get a rob travel show about him going and he loves animals. He clearly he just gave us a breakdown on everything about freaking kangaroos, porky pines, enchiladas with porky pines. Fucking We gotta get a rob show where you just we send you somewhere that has nice beaches and and pretty animals and you just talk about them.
Speaker 2: That's what they talk about. One more fact about the king, hold on, fact about the kangaroo. Is that so the so the zoologists that raises the kangaroo. What was cool is that he had a he had a pouch, and he just dropped the kangaroo in the pouch and then you just dropped the pouch down into a little bucket, and the kangaroo just was relaxed because he thought it was in its mama's pouch the whole time. So it was just really cool to me that those kangaroofs really do, you know, rely on those pouches that the mother has on them. I just wanted to say it was cool to see. That's just a little fun fact that even a zoologist can control a kangaroo to its fullest power by just having a sack of its own that he just drops it in. You're a groncologist. I'm a groncologist. That's what I'm talking about. Let's go gronkologists takes the world.
Speaker 1: When you have a new baby, it's kind of like the same thing. You put them in like a little burrito because they want to feel all cuddled up. But let's jump into this old dude's team.
Speaker 2: Rob let's do it. I got my general manager cap on GM Robbie g here the first guy I would take a free agency right now. If I was a GM of a team, I would give Drew Rosenhaus a call and offer the most money I possibly could to Rob Gronkowski to get him out of retirement. That's the first thing I would do as a GM right now.
Speaker 1: Tools Now, what is this all dude's team done? So? How are we doing this? This is all right, dudes? We love this year, I think right.
Speaker 2: Yes, From each position we're going to do offense, this.
Speaker 1: Position position group, each position position group. It's kind of like an all Pro. This isn't all dudes. This isn't all there's all pro teams. There's all dude teams. Okay, that's a pro.
Speaker 2: All pro team. Bill, there's a Bill Belichick team. What else is there?
Speaker 1: There's there's But this is the all dudes team that we're making. Your team.
Speaker 2: This is the all dudes team. This is the squad you want to be on.
Speaker 1: All right, So let's go ahead, coach first and second team. We get to two teams. Who are you taking for a coach, Rob, Let's let's you got Dan Campbell out there. You got Dan Quinn who had a really good year, Kevin O'Connell, young, really vibrant offensive coach who's won a lot of football games. You know, kid boy genius, Sean McVay, Andy Reid, he's the old Buck now. Jim Harball offense with toughness. Very very often do you say that an offensive coach that this has like a toughness reputation. Chehn Peyton kind of that same realm as well. His teams are tough.
Speaker 2: All those coaches that you just said, they'll always literally be in playoff contention just because of how well we.
Speaker 1: Didn't even say the fight the coach that went to Super Bowl Nick Sirianni.
Speaker 2: No, we didn't even say it. Like these coaches are all legit, man, They're all legit. I mean, it's gonna be tough to make a first and second team with them, Nick Sirianni's yeah, he is on there. He is on there. He proved them all wrong. He shaved his head, he won the Super Bowl. I mean, is he gonna be first team? I mean he won the Super Bowl? Jewels, how does first team? How are we gonna you know, just rate it? Is it? From like beginning of the season all the way through.
Speaker 1: The Super Bowl I think I'm gonna go first team Andy Reid. What do you think, Rob, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, it's gotta be a combination between both of us in order to get a first team and second team. I can't have my own first team. This is the Dudes on Dudes first team. So I'm gonna have to agree with you. If I want Andy Reid to be on the first team, I would say so because I believe they won all those games this year because of their coaching, Like they were ready in all situations of football, all the way down to the wire to win those games because of coaching. I mean, that's how you win close games. It's because of good coaching and being prepared for all situations. So I can't really argue with that. Andy Reid is definitely gonna be on here as first or second team. But if you say first team, Jules, I'm gonna go with you that first team.
Speaker 1: I think he's first team for this reason what you said. I'll piggyback off of that. To keep a team motivated to go back to the super Bowl after being back to back super Bowl champs, that's tough, you know it is, that's really tough to do. Whatever, you know, there's so many variables to going back to back. No one's even gone to a Super Bowl after going back to back. They did that. They want a lot of football games. They won a lot of clothes games. And that's a lot of coaching coaches doing the right thing in practice, getting their teams up ready for those types of situation. They were a situationally tough team this year. That's coaching. You know, they didn't have the best roster that they've ever had and they still went to a third straight Super Bowl. I mean that's Andy Reid and his other coaches. So this is not just Andy Reid, this is the whole coaching staff of that that that team. So I'm putting him at one. Who do you think for two?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with coach uh rookie rookie head coach Dan Quinn at number two. I mean with the Washington Commanders, he had a up and down season, but mostly up and then when they went down, they they found those ways to you know, come back and learn from their mistakes and bounce right back. And being a rookie you know, head coach. Actually he's not a rookie head coach. Dan Quinn was a head coach. Uh right, yeah, yeah, beat him in the Super Bowl when he was with Atlanta, being you know, first year with the Commanders taking the organizations, but just been dreadfully just absolutely terrible over the last two decades and turning it around like that with a rookie quarterback. I'm gonna have to, you know, tip my hat off to him. I think dan Quinn deserves to be second team.
Speaker 1: I would agree. Uh, that's a historically really bad franchise and and they've had a lot of noise these last five seven years. They've had a lot of noise. I remember as a kid when they were the Redskins. The Washington, DC area, they fucking loved football. They love That was the biggest stadium in the National Football League until like ten years ago, like the whatever that That was a huge stadium. The people in that area love the Redskins now the Commanders, and you know, with the distractions and the crazy shit that they were going through to flip it with new owner, new head coach, new quarterback, go and represent or go to the NFC championship, that was that's huge. That that that's that's never been done. So I agree dan Quinn and his coaching staff, Cliff Kingsbury. The rest of the fellas you know, Dan, was that that was a great situation and that was a great coaching Uh, that was a great That was a great coach job this year.
Speaker 2: A quick story about when we played in Washington. I think it was fed Xfield. It was the only time I played there. Actually I played there once in the playoffs for team.
Speaker 1: And you had a monster game.
Speaker 2: Yes, And I told Diane Branch prior to the game, I go, Dan Branch, watch what I do today? And then I came out. I had six catches for one hundred and sixty yards and two touchdowns and I broke them. That was the game that I broke the record for most touchdowns by tight end. I caught my fourteenth touchdown pass and that game, baby, so memories.
Speaker 1: Foot didn't the guy like pull your pants down or something? Almost?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was that big ass defensive end. I had a ted call and then the defensive end had to guard me because I fake blocking him, and then he helped me and broke it. Oh man, I forgot his name again for all Pro guy, pro bowler. Oh, just so many d ends. I just can't remember it right now.
Speaker 1: That was a fucking monster game. Let's get to quarterback for the All Dudes Team First and second team. Quarterback of the All Dudes Team First Team for me, Patrick Mahomes.
Speaker 2: Really you're going with Patrick Mahomes, I'm gonna go gainst that Jews. I'm gonna put Joe Burrow as the first teamer here in this situation, I don't belie even though if he's on the list, you know, he's not even a candidate. But to me, I mean that guy bawled out for the Cincinnati Bengals this year. I know they didn't make the playoffs, but I mean that don't matter. He balled like he was a you know, first team All Pro guy out there out on the field, just launching it up to Jamar Chase and company. And he came through. Man. It's just they don't get a lot of coverage at as well, like a lot of press in the media, so you don't hear much about him. That's why you were talking that, that's why I should go to Cincinnati as well, to you know, bring a little bit more hype to that you know position there in Cincinnati, because they have a quality guy.
Speaker 1: I put him as first team I'll give you. I'll give you first team because he had numbers. He played an elite year to a point where we've never seen someone play that well and not make the playoffs. Now, the playoff thing, that's crazy. But if we were to build a team right now, I wouldn't mind putting Joe Burrow because Joe Burrow knows how to play with not great offensive line played. Joe Burrow knows how to be productive when things aren't going great for the you know, in general, for the offensive unit. That guy just balls regardless. It reminds me a lot of the Brady factor, you know what I mean. Brady, even when our O line wasn't blocking the best, he used to get the ball out quick, get it to his playmakers. You know, he changed the play figure your way out, gut through. He definitely does that. Second team's got to be Patrick Mahomes then, bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Patrick Mahomes second team for sure. I mean what about Josh Allen though, I mean he was MVP of the league.
Speaker 1: He didn't win, didn't he didn't beat there? Right, you can't put you can't put Patrick. You cannot not have Patrick Mahomes in top two. I'll give you Burrow. All right, I like that Burrough pick, but Patrick Mahomes has to be in the second, you know. I love Josh Allen, I love that all right. I mean, no one's willed their team to win like Patrick Mahomes.
Speaker 2: I mean he did have another kid. He went fifteen and two, third straight Super Bowl appearance. I mean Joe Burrow as well almost threw four five thousand yards this year. He had forty three touchdowns. And is there any one that's more of a dude dude than Joe Burrow as well? And same with Patrick Mahomes when you were telling a story about him on a previous show about you know, pounding some beers with him back in the day when he was right before he was a rookie. So I'm just glad that you agree with me with Joe Burrow being the first team.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But if if like we were shipped to a planet in a different galaxy.
Speaker 2: What planet? What's the name of the planet?
Speaker 1: I mean the scientific name is probably like G four fifty eight six four because it's you know, you would take a black hole to a completely different galaxy, so it's like essentially the same planet as Earth, but it's G five six forty six'. Nine and if you were to take it one quarterback there to like try to make quarter on that, Land i'm Taking Patrick. Mahomes, BRO.
Speaker 2: I feel you on that Because, MAHOMES I i. UNDERSTAND i would Take Patrick mahomes too in that situation Because mahomes can adjust to all situations of. Football and that's why their team went to the Super bowl once. Again and that's Why Joe burrow's team didn't make it to the. Playoffs that Was.
Speaker 1: Joe joe's got to get it going, here, man you, KNOW i love they, gotta they. GOTTA i don't, know, man that's you can't not make the. Playoffs you got to you can't start. Slow they gotta they gotta fix that, somehow some way this. Offseason they can't start. Slow that loss to The patriots at the beginning of the year is why they didn't make the.
Speaker 2: Playoffs, like but.
Speaker 1: They have never started. Fasts like you got to change something in order to get Change sign the sign, him sign The. Gronkster all, right let's go to, receiver all, dudes.
Speaker 2: TEAM i, mean this is gonna be. Easy i'm already gonna tell you whose first team is right. Now right off the, Bat i'm gonna go With Jamar. CHASE i, mean he's triple crown and that's just enough. SET i, mean the guy is, thick he's a, speedster he's got a deep, ball he's got the short. Game he's just overall the best wide receiver in the. Game his numbers proved that once again this. YEAR A JULES i think him one and.
Speaker 1: Two him And Justin. JEFFERSON i mean IT'S i mean he just had the triple crime AND i think that flip, flops you, know depending on the year with those, two because they both fucking just. Eat they just. Eat AND i Love Justin. JEFFERSON i saw him at The Super. BOWL i love his attitude mm, Hmm like he's a you could tell he's a cool like he's he reminds me of like how you were as a. Superstar when you have a superstar that like wants everyone to get it, fed that's, cool that's like and you could just tell that. Vibe he wants success for the, team you, know that's that's a humble way of being AND I i you can feel that With Justin. Jefferson it's not just his, production his elite. Athleticism it's it's how he is as a. Leader ON i fu love With Justin jefferson receiver easy one, Two Justin jefferson And Jamar, Chase Jamar chase being first, Team Jamar Justin jefferson being second. Team let's go to. Slot we got a.
Speaker 2: Slot it should be named after, You, jules the squirrely, slot because you kind of created the slot position a little. BIT i mean you didn't created started nah.
Speaker 1: That guys before me started The Wes. Welkers But brown's you.
Speaker 2: Brought it to the. Slots Dion, Branch Troy, Brown West, walker squirrely.
Speaker 1: Slot Ammon dola's in.
Speaker 2: There he's Not amon dol. Anyway he's the dance all.
Speaker 1: Right squirrelya dancer. Slot all, right all, Right i'll give you my first. Second you can agree with, me and Then i'll give you honorable mention First Ceedee lamb all right or or on Top brown all, RIGHT i agree with. You those are my two my honorable, mention Which i'll give the rookie. Slot, dude all, dudes team Is lad. McConkie he had a really good he had a really good year for.
Speaker 2: For that.
Speaker 1: Team like he made a lot of big catches and they didn't have much. Help he didn't have much.
Speaker 2: Help he's the only one that stepped up to the table as well as a rookie as in that wide receiver, Room he's the one that stepped.
Speaker 1: UP i Love smith And jigmud too For. Seattle he's a fucking. Baller, No, Silkie, hey we got to also talk About Jacobe. Myers you got to throw him in. There and he's not just a, slot but you, know he eats in the.
Speaker 2: Slot he keeps the chains. GOING i.
Speaker 1: Think But, jacoby he he can go up and be. Airborne he airborne, slot he can basketball, you and his release game is. Sick i'm On Rasa. BROWN i love his. BLOCKING i like his. Attitude he had a lot of. Receptions he's great with the ball in his. HAND i would put him one and THEN i would go Ceedee lamb to honorable Mention Jacoby, Myers smith And jigba rookie all, dude lat, McConkie.
Speaker 2: I agree with, you, BROTHER i agree with you one hundred. PERCENT i really love that honorable. MENTION i think this is one of the few where we can mention an honorable mention Because lad McConkie definitely does deserve. IT i loved what he did in the playoffs this.
Speaker 1: YEAR i mean he did it all. Year third, down he was a little machine and everyone in the you, know the stadium knew that this little you know, guys they're going at him on third down and they you, know continue to not stop. Them right, back after this quick, break let's go to running back first and second. Team. Easy that's What it's gonna be hard to, pick to be hard to, pick but there will be honorable mentions in. THIS i Mean Saquon barkley And Derrick, henry.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah no doubt about. That and it's not really that hard to pick. Either if there Wasn't Saquon, barkley you, Know Derrick henry would obviously be first team in a. Second but With Saquon barkley's year this year and winning The Super, bowl going over two thousand, yards you gotta put him as first. Team like this is unanimous right, Now, Jules there's there's no arguing this this situation right.
Speaker 1: Now great honorable. Mentions gibbs electric With.
Speaker 2: Detroit WHAT i love about him is that his receiving game out of the backfield as well fifty two receptions without a.
Speaker 1: Doubt Sonic Baby, sonic and Then Josh jacobs was a great addition For Green bay this. Year he runs. HARD i love, him tackle to tackle in between the. Tackles mixing was a FREAKING i thought he Carried. Houston they Were they were my disappointing team of the, year and the only shine they really had throughout the year were like Periodically mixing would have huge. Games he had an effective. Year Uh cook for Fucking buffalo was dangerous and he was dynamic and he was a whole nother reason why they were so dangerous this. Year And Bucky, IRVING i, mean you gotta give a shout out to. It he's was he a?
Speaker 2: Rookie he was a rookie this. Year, Yes it's incredible What tampa was doing down. There those general, managers they Got Rashad white as a rookie as well out of the backfield And Bucky, irviney those guys know how to. Draft they.
Speaker 1: Do Uh, SO i think that's a no. Brainer one, Two Saquon Derrick, HENRY i agree with, you, brother, Fullback all, dudes team full, back let's. Go. UH i want TO i want a Mean green just fucking bruiser.
Speaker 2: FULLBACK i, mean if we're talking about the goats of the fall back, POSITION i mean we got to talk About Mike.
Speaker 1: Austin The, Lorenzo Nils.
Speaker 2: Lorenzo what About Refrigerator perry coming in as fall back as.
Speaker 1: Well, oh that's kind of what reminds me of one of our top. TWO i Think Patrick. Workard guy was like three hundred pound d. Tackle they converted him to a fucking fullback and he's been a, pivotal a pivotal reason why they have so much success In baltimore on the, ground especially in the red. Area that guy blows holes. Up he's like your prototypical. Fullback So i'm gonna give him our first. Team he reminds me of A James devlin, type just bigger my second, team who's Check kyle for The. Niners his versatility reminds me of lot Of Tom, rathman who was a forty nine er back in the day. Fullback this, guy you can line him up, outside throw him a. Screen he can also do dirty work in between the, tackles the wam, bams whatever you want to call. Him he's a smart football. Player harvard guy played d N he's got a lot of, Versatility he's got a lot of reps in a lot of different. Areas so like he's a hybrid kind OF i put him in an f that could do fullback. Stuff but Like Patrick, ricard he is like a big. Ada he just reminds you of. Fullback AM i? Wrong you know you're not.
Speaker 2: WRONG i mean you gotta love a guy Like Patrick ricard because a fallback, position you want to see someone that's wearing that freaking neck, brace like our Guy James. Devlin Like James devlin looked like a, complete like a, mean vicious, fallback and that's how you want to fall back to look. In Patrick ricard has that look in, him and that's what football fans. Appreciate is just someone that's, grounded just looking for any work that's on the field to just hit, someone even if the play is not even around THE.
Speaker 1: I guarantee these two, Dudes Patrick ricard And Kyle who's. CHECK i could probably put a ninety nine point ninety ninety nine percentage guarantee on this that in the weight, room those guys have smelling salts and they tape their wrists and they have knee, BRACES i, like if you're a fullback and you're not fucking running the radio in the fucking weight room with a box of smelling, salts your knees wrapped up for your, squat and your fucking fingers, taped you're not a fullback to. Me James devlon shout.
Speaker 2: Out spot on spotif hey.
Speaker 1: Shout out to THE ivy. Leagues shout out to THE ivy leagues getting fullbacks left and, Right James Devlin, brown who's check Fucking? Harvard what's up with these smart dudes wanted to use their goddamn head so? Much maybe maybe Them hovid and THOSE Ivy league boys and not the smartest, kids because these guys are using their head every fucking.
Speaker 2: Play, well maybe they are the smartest kids and they got to use their head because they're so smart tools they gotta just bang out all that.
Speaker 1: Info they're banging out. Info shout out first, Team Patrick, Ricard all Dudes, Team second, Team Kyle Uschek honorable Mention Michael alstot nineteen eighty.
Speaker 2: NINE i, mean that's how vicious he was that he's honorable mention and it's two thousand and twenty. Four while shout out To Mike allstaff for just being an absolute savage in the.
Speaker 1: Monster even THOUGH i from even honorable mentioned To lorenzo O'Neil And John, riggins they're getting they're in there. Too they're always on the All dudes.
Speaker 2: TEAM i, Mean lorenzo O'Neil did help uh freaking U lt rush team over what he helped a bunch of any man hundred yards basically every.
Speaker 1: Year, shit all, right this is your Special. Forte let's go tight end first and second.
Speaker 2: Team all this Is, forte, Baby well he's going to start. Off i'm going to start off with the guy THAT i truly believe he earned it this. Year he probably was first Team All, pro but it doesn't. MATTER i didn't even see. IT i don't even have to look because he should have been one hundred. Percent But George kittle Wreussell mania FANATIC wwe. GUY i, Mean george is in his thirties. Now in the way that he plays the, game he still plays it like he's twenty two years. Old out on that, Field, Jeweles he's running, hard it's hard to tackle, him and he's blocking like an absolute vicious maniac out, there like he's an offensive. Tackle stale and he's giving it his all every, play and he's a, leader and he's he's the only tight end this year to go over a thousand. Yards just think about, that only tight end this year to go over one K i ACTUALLY i think, no, Way.
Speaker 1: Yeah go over a thousand with one hundred and twelve. Receptions, no don't think so did? He now there's two.
Speaker 2: Others there's two, others all, RIGHT i take it. Back George kittle's not the only tight end that went over a thousand.
Speaker 1: Yards better yard per ketch, though but way bigger yard per, ketch.
Speaker 2: Yeah which means more explosive plays and getting the team, going get in that momentum going when you're having those explosive. Plays So George kittle hands down the first team Or jules and that it's kind.
Speaker 1: Of your second then because the number two the number, Two, ROB i.
Speaker 2: Mean obviously you can. Go Travis kelcey still got, it you, know he's still got a little bit more to, give and shout out to. Him according to the, sources Which i'm not sure how reliable the sources, are because the sources yesterday SAID i was coming back to, Football i'm. Not but now the sources today Say Travis kelse is coming back for another, Year so shout out to. Him he's got.
Speaker 1: Sources shut sources to.
Speaker 2: Shout out to. Sources, baby he's got. More he's tank, though he's got more left in the. Tank he had Ninety so.
Speaker 1: You're Giving, kelsey you're Giving kelsey second team.
Speaker 2: Over it's either going to Be Brock powers Or Travis kelce BECAUSE i mean it's. Tough it really is tough in that situation because Brock bowers did it with like three, quarterbacks just a. Rookie just the way he just runs the ball after the catch is just phenomenal as. Well But travis once, AGAIN i mean ninety seven, RECEPTIONS i, mean went to the Super bowl once, again came through in the. Playoffs, YEAH i mean this is tough. One this is tough. One do you give it to the young buck or do you give it to the you, know The og that that's still.
Speaker 1: GOING i think you got to give it To og because of his. Aura you, know, dudes not just on field. Play it's aura to be on the All dude, team it's got to have the. Aura and he's got, Aura.
Speaker 2: Brock, Bowers he's got to show that. Aura he hasn't shown that aura. Yet it looks like he's still. Young in every interview he's got to come out still. Young so, well, DEFINITELY i. LIKE i like the way that you're going with that's the dudes on dudes all team you gotta have or with, it you gotta, have you, know, personality whether this is the first and second. Team you, Know George kittle first, Team Travis kelsey is second, team.
Speaker 1: And then honorable mention Honorable we'll go With Brock bowers and shout out To terry. McBride he didn't make honorable, mention but he did have one hundred.
Speaker 2: Catches, yeah he was under the. RADAR i think he had one.
Speaker 1: Hundred Dallas goddard's a really good. Catches, hey and then shout out To andrews. K i know his season didn't shake out, right but you. Could you know That Mark, andrews you, know works his tail off AND i feel terrible for him because he's probably thinking about that all off.
Speaker 2: SEASON i Love Mark. Andrews shout out to him and he's alsol a leading touchdown h career reception And Baltimore ravens history of the whole. Organization so shout out To Mark. Andrews, man you're gonna have a bounce bounce back. YEAR i, mean you didn't have a bad, year but you're gonna bounce back, strong no doubt about.
Speaker 1: It, yeah he just had a bad. Ending m. Hm we all had. That we all have one of those plays we. Do you just gotta over, it you, know you know how do you get over? It?
Speaker 2: Rob you just keep going? Win you? Win, yeah you. Do, yeah you win next.
Speaker 1: Year if you go, Win no one will ever remember. This fucking they'll remember. It it'll be more of a back seat to. It now let's jump to the all dude oh. Line now we go full line for a whole, team and We this is called The Dante Scarnekio. Scarnekia The Dante Scarnekia award Is scario Or scarnekia is my. COACH i call Him. Scar people are getting at the comments section THAT i mispronounced his. Name did we ever hear anything other Than? Scar?
Speaker 2: No it was Just, scar Coach. Scar that's All. Scar this Is Star Wars, scar BUT i think It's. Scarnkia if you're asking the guy that knows how to pronounce names, right that never gets the Wrong jewels besides every other. Name When i'm On, Fox i'm gonna go With. SCARNKIA i Think i'm gonna do. IT i think it's THE a with THE, a not the Oh. Scarnkia so we got The Scar award first second. TEAM i think it's pretty obvious for first Team. Jewles who do you THINK i? GOT i got A i got an offensive. Line in my, mind they're, big they're, massive they're all about they averaged my height six, six you, know about three hundred and thirty. Pounds who AM i talking?
Speaker 1: About you're talking about The. Eagles, YES i am often disagree that THEY i would have to. Agree that was pure domination all year.
Speaker 2: Long.
Speaker 1: Uh and it set the tempo for their whole. TEAM i mean you know that that that that run. Game they had a two thousand yard, runner which has only been done like a handful of, times twelve times or something or nine. TIMES i don't even, know it's not that. Many and and they had a lot of guys changed positions and there was not any lack of production mm. Hmm like they had guys beat banged, up and they had guys inner swapping other guards going to, tackle, tackle center going to, center like they had a bunch of ring around the rosie in that room and they still. Dominated and it's because Of Lane johnson And. Malata AND i love Having. Malata you, know when you have we had to tackle from another, country it's always kind of.
Speaker 2: Cool, yeah shout out To Jordan. Malata He's. Australian he's the First aussi to win A Super bowl and also them go one of the first players ever to never Play american football until he gets got drafted into THE. Nfl, So Jordan, mulatta you represented Those aussi's PROBABLY i just came back From. Australia they love you. There they all brought you up and you're a huge factor into giving the young bucks over there in The Oussee Football league and also The Rugby league hope that they can make it now to THE. Nfl you're opening up that, pathway, Brother so congratulations and you, know just an excellent job just being a beast like. That and so shout out To Jordan. Mulatta Landon, Dickerson Cam jurgen who on a phenomenal job he. Did he had to replace An All pro player And Jason kelcey and he stepped up to the. Challenge it's, like you, know it's Like kelsey never even left Because Camp jurgen came in and just filled that. Hole and you don't see him. Crazy you don't see that, much you, know especially at the center. Position shout out To Mika, beckton absolute monster playing, guard who plays guard at six foot, eight three hundred and fifty, pounds that's unheard. Of and then this is the guy who anchors the offensive, line who's there absolute, leader who's an absolute street, fighter and and you, know gives them that mindset to Dominate Lane. Johnson so that's just a vicious offensive line group right. There if you ever see any of those guys in the, Streets i'm telling, you don't mess with, them don't don't pick a fight.
Speaker 1: With not don't pick a fight with. Them they'll fucking protect you. Out they just sty'll FUCKING i bet. You their punches are so like that's all the linemen. Doing when you go to practice in THE, nfl you sit there and when you watch the offensive line do their, DRILLS i just remember them having like a forty five or one hundred pound play and they just do like side, shuffle, punch side shuffle, punch side shuffle punch for like fifty minutes for a warm up with like a lot of. Weight that's they're just fucking. Crazy number two is gonna be, Hard.
Speaker 2: ROB i really do love the offensive line for The Detroit lions, because like they, give they Dominate Jared goff a lot of time in the, pocket And Jared goff's not a scram. Like you want an offensive line like that that can protect your quarterbacks so you can just sit back there and just pick apart the. Defense and they're so athletic as. Well they're so athletic that they were able to put them you, know eligible tackle eligible and throw them passes and reverse screens and all that other crazy stuff that they're doing over there In. Detroit i'm not sure if that's going to continue Because Ben johnson's, gone or if it's that's a contributing factor To Dan campbell being the head. Coach but it's just amazing how involved The Detroit lions Offense lene you, know became in the whole entire game. Plan So i'm, Thinking i'm, leading you, know second Team Detroit. Lions what about what are you thinking?
Speaker 1: HERE i am. TOO i MEAN i just remember On fox kickoff show every week just talking about the dominance of this line throughout the whole. Year that was the common denominator for The Detroit lions and the success that they. Had they had a revolving. Door guy is coming on. Defense they're. Coming Fucking what you knew was coming out Every sunday was that offensive line was gonna. Play they didn't lose once because of. That that that, unit and that's because Of Penney seol and the boys. Dominated shout out To Skip we played with him a few years. Back he's out there getting. Involved he was part of that Whole uh was he was he? Eligible was he not? Eligible? Bullshit so shout out to. THEM i have. TO i think those were the clearly the top two. Lines there's honorable mentions.
Speaker 2: With The.
Speaker 1: Bills they had a really great year With Cook Dion. Dawkins i've hung out with him a couple of. Times he's. Nasty you could just tell him. NASTY i would love to have him as because you always had one lineman that you, know they're. Nasty. Guy we'll be right back after this quick. Break first and second Team All, Dude Dante, scarnekio Scar All all. Dudes Scar team first, Team, Eagles second Team lions shout Out Taylor decker for The lions offensive, Line Graham, Glasglow, Glasgow frank Ring, Now Kevin, Zeitler.
Speaker 2: Yea. SEW i, mean these guys just get involved in scoring and that's somede. Behavior juels shout out Today lions offensive the.
Speaker 1: Line we got the Offensive All dude team pretty much in the bag and we have we'll probably do a defense. Later but we have two Other we have two other dudes that we we gotta. Recognize one is the vibes. Guy every team's got a vibes. Guy we had a couple of vibes guys Like Nico. Kudovidi he's type, guy the vibes. Guy you know in the locker, room, set in law holding. Court there's a vibes guy on all. Team we need a first and second team all vibes. Guy we need a first and second team dudes, dude all vibes, guy a guy.
Speaker 2: That's just always bringing positivity to the. Room he's lightning the mood. UP i, mean he's just a real dude's dudes type and there's a lot of guys like. That this is a crucial award right. Here this is crucial to have in the locker room as, well because it's a game of. Football your spirits can be knocked down plenty of, times but you always need that guy that brings the vibes to the table and gets you through the you, know the tough long days sometimes that THE nfl. Presents we got. First i'm going with a guy THAT i finally got to. MEET i met him one.
Speaker 1: Time we.
Speaker 2: Threw actually it was, quick so let me take that pactuals BECAUSE i didn't him, before BUT i never got to meet him like where he was vibing, out where he was truly vibing. OUT i threw with him, before and this Is Jameis winston and we just had a throwing session AND i had to go my, way he went his. Way BUT i finally got to vibe With Jameis winston when he was doing all his you know stuff at The Super bowl this year For, fox being a media correspondent and just doing interviews and making people laugh and going up and Down Bourbon street. SINGING i, mean he has, vibes he has. Positivity he's just a character in the best ways. Possible AND i heard so many great things about him WHEN i was In tampa as, well AND i finally got the vibe with him when he interviewed me at media day when we were With, Fox so that was. COOL i feel like he's first or second team for. Sure All, RIGHT i like.
Speaker 1: THAT i like That Baker mayfield could be on Their Gardner. Minchew he's. Funny Matt collins, shoeless he seems like a vibe.
Speaker 2: Guy, well WHAT i love About Jameis winston as. Well he eats those w's and he loves snow. Games and you know we love snow games as, well Jule as we thrive big.
Speaker 1: Time who's another vibes, guy.
Speaker 2: Another vibes, Guy Mac Matt. COLLINS i mean he's got he's, got you, know those shoeless look and just that more like the what's that where you're very healthy? Vibe the uh hallucigenic uh, no. Holistic there we. Go he's he's like a holistic type vibe if you're into. THAT i, Mean, Baker Lamar, jackson Great.
Speaker 1: Mark, jackson seems like he's probably a vibe guy in the locker. Room he probably chill. Vibes i'm Going, Lamar i'm Going lamar second.
Speaker 2: Team, yeah what about what About, uh you can't exclude these head? Coaches what About Dan? Campbell he says the vibe every day pounds freaking three hundred milligrams of coffee before he starts every meeting of His that's a vibe right. There what kind of.
Speaker 1: Vibes are you wanting right? Now because if it's for, ME i want chill. VIBES i Want lamar. Vibes if you want fucking let's slam three fucking monsters and go look to. Fight i'm Taking Dan. Campbell all.
Speaker 2: Right Well i'm a little jet lag still And i'm literally just. Chilling So i'm going with.
Speaker 1: The La lamar.
Speaker 2: Vibes i'm on The lamar. Vie there we.
Speaker 1: Go vibes, Guy All Dudes team First, Team Jamis. Winston he just seems, like you, know if you need A Bible verse or anything on a bad, day he will read it for. You and then number, Two Lamar. Jackson he just seems chill to. Me honorable, Mention Dan, Campbell Dan, Campbell Dan, campbell if you're in that. Mood, Lastly All Dudes team number one. Fan we seen him, everywhere especially during The Super bowl time The Brad, cooper's The Will farrells of the. World The Nikki glazer who loves The chiefs because Of Taylor. Swift The Taylor swift who loves The Philadelphia eagles but then fell in love with The Kansas City chiefs because of her. Boyfriend, oh The Rick flair who loves The. Bucks The Big cats who Like chicago but really like The. PATRIOTS i, mean who.
Speaker 2: Is a Closet patriot? Fans Big, Cat Big cat number. One come out of the, closet Big. Cat we know you want. To, oh you're A patriots, fan not A bears, fan.
Speaker 1: First team number one, fan Big, cat as A patriots.
Speaker 2: Fan, yes that is first team by, far first. Team we love. You what happened to because that picture that was scrolling all over the internet of you in A patriots? Jersey, man you look, good you look, young you look. Fit what happened? Man? Young? Yeah so.
Speaker 1: You know he was probably somewhere in like where is he? From? Newton probably something That Newton west Fucking high school party in His brady, jersey thin drinking a tall, boy acting, cool talking about The. Pats h that.
Speaker 2: Must have heard him over like the last, decade pretending to be A Chicago bear, fan that, Hat, like how.
Speaker 1: Do you know that he's SECRETLY i mean he had a lot of success if you think about, it because.
Speaker 2: Yeah but deep, hurt deep down just not being able to root for your your. Team you're just suppressing the suppressing the emotions that you're really A patriots. Fan and, yes his first team looks like you're. Not, yeah his first, team he is.
Speaker 1: First team for. Sure and Then i'm gonna go Recently ronnie Stam, rose that, guy he cracks me.
Speaker 2: Up i'm gonna be. Honest. Philly, yeah But Shane killis is a number One phillies. Fan he's more of like a college football. Guy he's more of Like Notre. Dame LIKE i Saw Shane gellis all over the place For Notre. DAME i didn't even know that he was A phillies. Fan what About Miles. Teller Miles, Teller now that's a true fan right, there because he Represents he represents The eagles every single, year year in and year, out if they're good or. Bad he also SAID i saw in every report that even though he's friends With Travis, kelsey he's still gonna cheer for The Philadelphia eagles to beat. Him so that's a true fan right, there still going with his. Team he's loyal to his. Team and on top of, it he was on the field after The Philadelphia eagles won The Super bowl AND i Saw Peter schrager interviewing him as well live and just how much joy he had that The eagles won The Super Bowl. Again you could see that he's a true fan and he's very loyal as. Well So i'm going With Miles teller actually thinking about it after all that.
Speaker 1: Taking Team miles tell, Her, yeah of the best super, Fans Bradley. COOPER i see him at all The phillies games, Too.
Speaker 2: Yeah but he's only at the big time, games like like the championship, GAMES Nfc. Championship you See.
Speaker 1: Miles teler out Of week. Six you've Seen Miles teller at A week eight.
Speaker 2: Game, Yeah I've i've Seen Miles teller out, before and he's always talking about The, eagles no matter what time of year it, is it's all about, that all.
Speaker 1: Right you talked to me In Miles, teller FUCKING i love.
Speaker 2: IT i mean it probably should have, went but, no, goose what was his it? Was.
Speaker 1: Rooster he's still he's like in his. Prime yeah he was, rooster he, Was, yeah he's. Rooster he's in his prime in this acting, man he's HE'S i love his career From whiplash To Action. Star shout out to The. Gorge didn't watch it, yet but shout.
Speaker 2: Out shout. Out so.
Speaker 1: Twenty Five first Team All Dude, Offense.
Speaker 2: Rob read him, Up head Coach Andy. Reid first team Quarterback Joe, burrow wide, Receiver Jamaal chase slot research A Mom Raw Saint, Brown ladies And gentlemen running Back brown Sa Kwalm, barkley full Back Say Quad's, Broccoley Patrick, Ricard Patrick, ricard tight End Joe, Kittle George kittle Off it's an offensive line. Unit The Super bowl Champions Philadelphia Eagles Fly Eagles fly The vibes Guy Jamis Winston Hey eda dub and number one, Fan Big, cat Longtime patriots. Fan kind of a all right closet guy if you think about, it but it's. Okay he finally came. Out we love, You Big.
Speaker 1: Cat shout out to the first Team All Dudes. Offense shout out, now second, Team i'll read the second.
Speaker 2: Team how do we feel about this team, Though. Jules how do we feel about the first? TEAM i like you? Strong can you give me?
Speaker 1: OFF i, mean.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, YEAH i don't want to go to. That you know that fire with it.
Speaker 1: Though that's a fucking good football. Team you're not losing any games with all those.
Speaker 2: Guys give us our second team twenty twenty Five Second Team All Dudes Offense. Jewels who do we?
Speaker 1: Got head Coach Dan quinn learned from his experience In atlanta to bring The commanders to THE Nfc. Championship Quarterback patrick mahomes the quinst a lot of games when their momies at. Receiver we Got Justin jefferson at. Slot we Have ceed lamb as our second Team All Dude honorable Mentioned Jackson smith And jigba From seattle and Rookie Lad mcconkeye running Back Derek. Henry honorable Mention Jamar, Gibbs Josh. Jacobs Fullback Kyle uschek spelled the jay spelled sounds like an, ooz though it's very confusing to me. Sometimes honorable Mention Mike, Alstott lorenzo. O'Neill they're on The All Dude Team. Forever Tight End Travis Kelcey honorable mentions Brock bowers and shout out to McBride offensive line The Detroit. Lions they were fucking dominant all. Year vibes. Guy we wanted a chill vibes, guy so we went With Lamar jackson unless you want to. Fight when we Go Dan, campbell we Go Dan. Campbell and then Fan Miles teller always like true, fan not like, this like oh look at, Me i'm at the game for important. Games we feel that you Know Miles. Teller he's a grind. Fan he's been there day in day. Out honorable Mentioned Bradley, cooper phenomenal cheese steak. Spot you opened. Up we'll get to The Ald Dudes defense twenty twenty five team next. Week but what a fucking. Team what a, Team what a.
Speaker 2: Team that's a championship team right. There, hey, teams call us. Up we'll be ready to be A gm in no.
Speaker 1: Time, now let's get into the. Chills due the week brought to you By Corps, light our favorite. Beer Corps light get cores delivered straight to your. Door visit corslight dot. Com Slash Dudes celebrate. Responsibly Travis kelce My dude of The week coming back next. Year shout from the. Sources shout out to the, Sources Taylor. SWIFT i mean he's probably in some remote country that we don't even know about because it's so. Cool. Uh and then he's also happy to go more, too shout happy to go. More one is of all time and we already been invited to be in. It come, On and he's From New, Hampshire Sam, Man New hampshire, guy Really New england. Guy.
Speaker 2: Toules who's your, Guy Rob Chill guy of The WEEK i GOT i got The chills to The week presented By, Corsle And i'm going With Jalen hurts for a couple of. Reasons, jewles he's just so good at the Tush push that the league wants to ban. It you, know teams are calling in secretly the band The Tush. Push AND i loved how head Coach Nick sirianni described what goes into, it that it's not as easy as it, looks and that you gotta work on it and you got to put the time in and that's why they're so good at the Tush. Push and then on top of, It Jalen hurts he's going through that press toy right. Now you remember that press Tour jules after winning you know Super? Bowl you remember. That, yeah what was your favorite moment about the press? Tour what was your favorite interview of all time that you did after A Super? Bowl? Went the last? One and who was the interview With? Jules who's the last? One there we go and that's what we're talking. About and the last, one that's what we're talking. About the last one you don't even. Remember and Then Jalen hurts just the coolest dude at the parade as. Well, man he was looking. Fly you, know he's just so, calm cool and. Collective you can say whatever you want about, him but he came through for The Philadelphia eagles at all. Times he went completely chill with every. Moment get a Super BOWL i was presented to him straight. Professional get, this no doubt about.
Speaker 1: It the same amount Of Super bowl Rings Aaron. Rodgers that was the chillest dude of the. Week thanks to our favorite, beer Cores. Light Get Coors light delivered straight to your. Door Visit coreslight dot. Com slash dude celebrate. Responsibly Whoa JOEL'S i don't have a Cors light here on me right?
Speaker 2: Now Which i'm a little. Disappointed if you can ship me one, overnight, GREAT i appreciate.
Speaker 1: That, well that's been another episode Of dudes On. Dudes what can we do? Better next, Episode, rob what do you?
Speaker 2: Think it's our first episode actually where we're not, Together so it's a little weird at. First it's a little awkward BECAUSE i can't feel your, ENERGY i can't feel your vibe. Exactly but as we kept, going we started understanding each other a little bit more over the. Screen but we'll be back eventually. Together we're just gonna have to do a couple over over this zoom stuff just because of you, know the locations where we live in this. Country but we will be back and we'll just keep producing shows over the. Internet and what we can do is just feel each other out better from from one side of the country to the.
Speaker 1: Other, yeah we'll get it. Down we'll get it. Down every rep. Counts we'll get more reps under our. Belt subscribe On Apple, Podcasts, Spotify Amazon, music wherever you listen to. Podcasts come in a dude you want us to do and remember.
Speaker 2: Rate and review and remember to Follow dudes On dudes On, YouTube, instagram X TikTok And. Snapchat we will see y'all next. Week Yaba Daba Doo dudes On dudes is a production Of. iHeartRadio for more podcasts From, iHeartRadio visit The iHeartRadio, App Apple, podcasts or wherever you'll get your podcast us