Speaker 1: From Hollywood.
Speaker 2: See you, Thank you for listening to us.
Speaker 1: Ryan Air on Air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 3: Mondays and Thursdays, it is a Ryan's Roses Show. So that's coming up this morning. Good to see everybody. Yeah, like I said, if you're inland today, one hundred and five, one hundred and six hundred and seven.
Speaker 2: Painful. You just can't do much in that. It's not healthy to do anything in that heat.
Speaker 1: No, and don't walk your pets during the day.
Speaker 2: Georgia has been.
Speaker 3: Not willing to walk anyway, and he like she kind of yeah, she kind of goes out to go potty and can't wait to come back in.
Speaker 1: You know, I get it.
Speaker 2: I found a lump under her right forward leg.
Speaker 1: Does it when you poke at it? Does it hurt her?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, the Coda has a bunch of those two. They're benign. I mean, you can go get it checked out.
Speaker 3: But I'm well, I'm paying it's probably been nine Dakota has those two.
Speaker 4: I think it comes with age. And she doesn't squirm when I press, doesn't squirm.
Speaker 1: I know it's the same that it's like a big lump like and she has a few of them here and.
Speaker 2: It kind of moves. Yep, Mark, you know this too. My dog's the same thing, and they just we've taken them to get them checked out. They're just fatty deposits, fatty lumps.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, well this was great and free. Save your up to the vet. I think it.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to figure out when this week I'm gonna get Georgie to the vet.
Speaker 1: Isn't it crazy when you go to the vet you truly don't know what the bill is going to be like. It's literally like I don't want to.
Speaker 2: They can tell me they need to do anything. I don't know, and I'm going to do it.
Speaker 3: I know you need to, sheep, I need to save Georgia whatever. Yeah, whatever I need to do to extend her life with us. I'm in Yeah.
Speaker 1: Same, But go get it checked out anyways. It's not free. You gotta go get it checked out just in case, just to be safe.
Speaker 2: All right, let's look at it today.
Speaker 3: You get that Ryan's roses seven to forty all started three years ago when she caught him sending inappropriate texts.
Speaker 2: Right now, she thought that was the end of that chapter.
Speaker 3: She's not so sure about it. So seven forty we will do that. But how is your day going to shape up? Are the stars aligning for you? Let's get into the horoscopes this morning.
Speaker 5: All right, Aries, If a coworker comes to you, lend them an ear Taurus.
Speaker 1: Today is the day to focus on all of the details.
Speaker 5: Gemini, don't let doubt distract you from the important question.
Speaker 1: Cancer. If you're trying to play matchmaker, now is the time. Leo. Today ten to your to do list. Virgo, your relationships can withstand some healthy debates. Libra, don't take the chance. There's too much at stake. Scorpio, don't act too soon. You aren't ready.
Speaker 5: Sagittarius. Pay attention to the changes and the attitudes of those around you.
Speaker 1: Capricorn, Today's the day your great idea burst forth and shows everybody its wings.
Speaker 5: Aquarius, look for a new approach to work, a fresh perspective, and Pisces, the people in your vicinity are very lucky to have you.
Speaker 3: Okay, So think about that in the context of your day. And in a few minutes, we're going to talk about wedding dresses, something I've been waiting to talk about for all a long time time. Yeah, but we've got three staff members that are on the hunt for a wedding dress. Tanya should be the closest to picking hers out. But there are three big mistakes. Maybe Sisney made these mistakes.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm curious to be, like, Oh my gosh, what have I made? All three?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 1: Obvious?
Speaker 2: Ton? How far long are you in getting this thing? Distress?
Speaker 5: I already feel like I have some ideas of what I want because now I kind of know where, like in the where we're going to do it in terms of temperature.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's why they always say picked the venue first and then the dress.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But then Olivia Colpo had this like very conservative dress. Now I'm like thinking, I want something conservative.
Speaker 2: Don't let the Colpos influence here. That's one of the rules. It's one of the mistakes.
Speaker 1: Is one of the mistakes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we'll get into that first, Sysney. What we miss while we were sleeping, Well, if I've.
Speaker 1: Been wanted in connection with an alleged robbery, We're arrested after a high speed pursuit and a foot chase that ended inside a Walmart in Victorville. The Apache fire has grown to more than eight hundred acres with zero percent containment and evacuation still in effect, and the NBA announced that it's games are moving from TNT to Amazon Prime after the twenty twenty four to twenty twenty five season. That could be the end of Inside the NBA, which has run on TNT since nineteen eighty nine. And that's what happened overnight.
Speaker 2: Shopping for a wedding dress.
Speaker 3: Well, I looked up the three biggest mistakes because there are three people here talking about their wedding dresses and their search for them, but three common mistakes that people make. We'll get into that in a fe You also got a quote for your Thursday morning, Sistney's headed out to the Orange County Fair.
Speaker 2: That's exciting.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited. Yes, I told Michael.
Speaker 4: I think it was like two nights ago when were having dinner with the kids and I was like, I surprise the kids because they don't know we.
Speaker 1: Were going, and he got a little I think he's like feeling a way about it.
Speaker 2: Why is he going?
Speaker 1: Because Michael doesn't like fares. I mean he just doesn't.
Speaker 4: He grew up having to go to a lot of state fairs his entire life because his parents had a family business where they old clothing at state fairs across the US.
Speaker 2: I did not know this interesting fact.
Speaker 1: About with his parents and like and like work the booth with him.
Speaker 4: I think it's almost the opposite. Like he did too much of the fun stuff, like he had too much kettle corn, Like he doesn't like kettle corn, Like he doesn't like it's like, really, it's the whole fair atmosphere that kind of like doesn't really vibe with him.
Speaker 2: Now, well, then he can't moan about not going. That's what I thought.
Speaker 1: I was doing him a favor. Like every year, I always sid, let's go to the fair, and he's like, oh, and so now I'm like, I'm taking the kids and we're going to the fair. And he's like, well, well, no, no you go. I want to go maybe, And I can't. I can't wait to.
Speaker 3: Psyched all right, I get a little downtime on my own the trauma affairs for my childhood.
Speaker 1: I could have a little nice long walk with Diego And what are.
Speaker 2: You excited about at the Orange County Fair.
Speaker 1: I loved it.
Speaker 4: I mean I want to have the kids experience rides because they are a little bit I don't want to call him chickens but you know, they're just they don't. Like we go to Disneyland, it's like a struggle to even like get on the kiddy rides, And I'm like, come on, guys, let's go Fuller Coaster.
Speaker 2: You love to do that yourself still as an adult?
Speaker 1: I mean yes, And so I want to see if we can battle be one of our challenges. So if you can get on a ride together, that'd be great. If not, I'm sure they're going to want to do like the booths, like those types of games.
Speaker 4: Where you throw you know, we can try to win something that stuff. Maybe we'll try to eat something fried and have the full fair experience.
Speaker 2: I was in a dunk tank not too long ago. Maybe you seen Luke Bryan dunked me.
Speaker 1: How is that feeling of like the it feels.
Speaker 2: A little not thirty. Yeah, you're on that seat then all of a sudden and clicks and you drop. Yeah. Yeah, that's the last Fair thing I did. You got dunked in the tank.
Speaker 1: I love the OC Fair. I grew up going there every single year.
Speaker 2: Way is your tooth gym shinier this morning?
Speaker 1: This morning?
Speaker 2: Isn't it like he keeps hitting me in the eye? Your tooth gym is very.
Speaker 1: It's literally like a spotlight like stroke nice.
Speaker 2: How long will you keep that in?
Speaker 1: Good question?
Speaker 4: I have an appointment with the dentist, I think next week, and I think I'm going to remove it.
Speaker 2: Because yeah, it's distracting. Now it's not.
Speaker 1: It's not distracting a little bit.
Speaker 4: If I had braces, you wouldn't tell me that my braces were distracting.
Speaker 1: You just deal with them. No, you guys did remember when I had my braces. That's different. Those are like invisi lines and you couldn't talk, and you can actually remove them during the show if you wanted to.
Speaker 2: I want to keep them in, say twenty three hours a day. We got to keep going here.
Speaker 3: This morning it's kiss FM. We'll be back here talking about some big mistakes. People shouting for wedding dresses here on the staff. Anyway, there's a lot of engagement, are close to engagement around here, and that means a lot of wedding dress shopping happening. But there are three huge mistakes. The only person's actually shot for a wedding dress on this staff is siciny.
Speaker 2: That's right, so they say, and.
Speaker 3: I want to share the they say one mistake. It's very common that you can make and shot me for wedding dresses when you bring too many people.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, people want to do that.
Speaker 5: See that's the problem because you have my mom, his mom.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no no, to say what your wedding dress. You bring them for the first fitting once you've picked the dress. Yeah, that's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 4: That's what I did, And I was like, I stand by it. I went a few times. The very first time I did, I did the whole like.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, let's get champagne and have like my girlfriend's there and all that, and it was too much.
Speaker 4: I didn't even like decide on a style. The next time I went, I just brought Nelson, my best friend, and it was I found the dress. We both cried, and then the next fitting was my mom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: The idea of too many opinions is a problem. Yeah, you want to limit the opinions, all right, that's mistake number one. Number two wedding dress mistakes waiting too long to start looking right.
Speaker 1: At least you're out right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ninety twelve months. They say you gotta leave time for alterations.
Speaker 1: They take a while and you look so good you can get off the red.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Things, I'm just gonna it's gonna little chop here, chop there.
Speaker 2: And then the third biggest mistake is wearing the wrong underwear.
Speaker 1: That is true. You want to be uncomfortable the entire night, the whole day.
Speaker 3: Technically, brightly colored underwear is going to show through and be a huge distraction.
Speaker 1: You have to wear underwear under that thing.
Speaker 2: Well, I've never won everything.
Speaker 5: Whatever you decided to wear, there's a strapless bra or undergarment, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Undergarment.
Speaker 3: Red because you see the pockets and you see the red. Oh, it's a bizarre look. I actually have to reserve a pair of white underwear in my drawer for when I put my white jeans on so that they're ready to go. And I don't wear colored underwear under Why don't.
Speaker 1: You just get a couple more pairs of the white underwear.
Speaker 2: And I want to overstock.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, And you know what, you can't really wear white underwear with white linen and white pants. You need you need to do nude because it'll show too much.
Speaker 3: No, you only see the you only see the band that you don't see the color.
Speaker 4: Tell that to all the men that I saw in Italy when I raased vacationing in there, wearing their white linen pans, trying to look all cool, and I'm like, you can totally see.
Speaker 1: Your underwear out of the event.
Speaker 2: They want you to.
Speaker 1: No, they don't do. I'm telling you do. A nude A nude color, Yes, a nude color.
Speaker 2: It's not the color, it's the shape.
Speaker 1: I'm fine.
Speaker 3: Today's quote never assume that loud is strong and quiet is weak. It's often the other way around. WOA take that and run with it.
Speaker 2: FM headlines with sin.
Speaker 1: Well, thousands of workers at the Disneyland resort will no longer go on a plants strike after reaching a tenet of agreement with the company. A man who broke into Mayor Karen Bass's official residence while she was inside, pleaded no contest to a felony vandalism charge and was sentenced to two years probation. Celine Diana Lady Gaga touchdown in Paris this week. AMID reports that the two singers are going to perform at the opening ceremony tomorrow, and Southwest Airlines plans to drop its tradition of more than fifty years and start assigning seats and selling premium seating for customers who want more leg room. On air with a Ryan Seacret, how's the week going.
Speaker 3: Does it seem like it's going fast for you? We'll try and get through another day. You got a Ryan's rose to help me out this morning.
Speaker 1: You looked very nice this morning.
Speaker 2: Actually, thank you.
Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 2: It's the same thing I wore the other day.
Speaker 1: When you said that was the first thing I noticed when you came in. I was like, Wow, that's a that's a kick.
Speaker 2: Two days ago you liked it, and I.
Speaker 1: Say anything. I was like, just wear like two days ago I did.
Speaker 2: I did that, but I didn't clean it. I just pressed it. I knew you did it fine, just pressed it. They need to be cleaned, okay, and do anything in it. But sit here with you guys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you have like an undershirt. Do you ever smell the pants to give it like a.
Speaker 4: Check, make sure it's smell like daisies. Oh, and I do smell nice today.
Speaker 1: But if you're going to not wash something, I always on the armpit of it before I put it back in my closet. It's like the test.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, Oh tell me what it smells like.
Speaker 2: I couldnot.
Speaker 1: It's not bad, she said she had to.
Speaker 2: What notes do you get?
Speaker 1: Uh? Floral?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, I told you flowers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not and it's not even it wasn't even like musky man.
Speaker 2: It's flower, it's floral.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, good on you? Anybody else want to line up?
Speaker 1: Man, Tanya?
Speaker 4: You wouldn't good on like Fear Factor, remember that show that would do.
Speaker 1: Like all the random things. I would crush Fear Factory behind just do all these random challenges. Yeah, sit in a pile of worm. Yeah, I could never.
Speaker 2: Rich, good morning, and thank you for listening to this and lacrascenta. How are you? Good morning? How are you nice to meet you? What are you up to?
Speaker 6: Just working?
Speaker 2: Me too?
Speaker 6: What do you do always?
Speaker 7: You are you?
Speaker 2: Who do you do for work?
Speaker 6: Sales?
Speaker 2: Tanya? I asked him what he did for work? Are we allowed to do that?
Speaker 1: How do you ask him what he likes to do on the weekends? How we likes to weekends?
Speaker 2: Rich?
Speaker 6: Just go to go to concerts, travel or relax?
Speaker 8: I like you?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, well Rich, we feel like we know you. We're gonna play password here. It's one of our favorite games to play. Here's how it works.
Speaker 2: We're gonna put you on a hold and we'll give out the password and we'll know it.
Speaker 3: Everybody listening will know it. We'll try and give you a clues so you guess the password. If you guess the word using our clues, then you will win. Okay, okay, hold on one second, Rich, and we'll get the password.
Speaker 2: Here we go, mm hmm. The password is watermelon. Okay, all right, I have some of that. Here we go, Rich, We're gonna give you clues.
Speaker 3: You see if you can guess the word that we're trying to get you to guess, which is pass word for your five hundred bucks Sisney, Okay, fruit. It's gonna be tough just to go with fruit, Rich, but ok it's okay.
Speaker 2: All right, So you got fruit? No, how about seeds? Fruit and seeds each? That would be a pit. So we got yeah, no problem. Yeah, yes, it's nice. One see pink fruit.
Speaker 1: What's good?
Speaker 2: Fruit? Seed and pink Tanya, we're on it and reach.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, you got five hundred bucks in summer cash.
Speaker 2: Wow, thank you, that's so awesome.
Speaker 6: I really appreciate that, brother.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you.
Speaker 3: Listen hang on one second, enjoy summer, okay, okay, and we'll come back a kiss with Billie Eilish and Sisney's going to explain pebbling.
Speaker 2: Do you know what pebbling is?
Speaker 1: It's gonna make you much happier in your relationship penguins?
Speaker 2: Do it?
Speaker 1: Do you know makes you happier?
Speaker 2: We'll see, is it possible? Oh my gosh? Okay, So do you not have.
Speaker 1: Trash can over there? Is it all on the floor just throwing upapers? Let me help you right to the right of you.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize it's on that side.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: You can still help me every morning because I'm busy. I'm in a rush.
Speaker 3: We gotta move the papers are on the floor and all right. Now a lot of people are talking about pebbling penguins too, But how does it apply to we humans in relationships?
Speaker 1: Well, I think.
Speaker 4: Before we get into that, I want to give you a little backstory on penguins, because I didn't realize and I have a whole appreciation for them now, is that they mate for life.
Speaker 1: I either knew that or forgot about it or whatever.
Speaker 4: They kind of yes, and so they form deep and lasting bonds. With their chosen partners, and what sets them apart is their heartwarming way of expressing their love by pebbling. And during the breeding season, a male gentle penguin will carefully search for the smoothest, most beautiful rock or pebble or something like that and then bring that to his desired mate as a gift, and the rock exactly, and then from there that the relationship usually ends up being for life for them.
Speaker 1: That's how they pick their partner. And so the reason I'm telling you about all this is because it's gone viral.
Speaker 2: How long is their life, well, you.
Speaker 1: Might have to dole that you in your details.
Speaker 2: Well, if they only lived two years, not relationship.
Speaker 1: So the term pabboline is gaining huge traction online.
Speaker 4: It's because we humans apparently do this as well. But it's of course it's our own version of it. And there's many ways to express affection, as we know, through small thoughtful.
Speaker 1: Gestures, little gifts, things like that, whatever.
Speaker 4: But the most I guess twenty twenty four version of it is sending memes, sending funny videos on Instagram or your dms and things like that. It's almost our way of collecting twigs, berries, things, like that that we would do for our mate. But it's just, oh, you see something, you say, think about them, and then you want to send your spouse a gift or a video that you saw.
Speaker 5: What happens to us when Robbie uses the restroom. He goes to the restroom and then I have like five different memes, tweets, whatever on my phone.
Speaker 2: He sends you these from the bathroom. Correct, It seems strange, but I mean.
Speaker 1: It's it's kind of the thing you do.
Speaker 4: I probably send Michael one to two videos a week, and he'll send me about ten every two days.
Speaker 2: Well, here's too much time.
Speaker 1: It's totally a task. Well it varies, why does it? Very all?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 2: Fifteen to twenty years. So that's a real relationship.
Speaker 1: Solid.
Speaker 2: I'm fascinated by penguins in general.
Speaker 1: I really am.
Speaker 2: Now, I don't know where you go see them?
Speaker 1: Just sun, that's not so long.
Speaker 2: Fifteen to twenty years. I mean need dogs?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, gosh, average dog.
Speaker 3: I mean I think I have a lot of common with penguins. Yeah, I do. I feel it's bond and we're the same size.
Speaker 1: You're always in a suit.
Speaker 9: Yeh.
Speaker 2: Was ready to host a show. Literally, I don't know. I feel this kindred connection to I get it. So to the penguins listening, I hope to meet.
Speaker 1: You something, and I just have to give you away your pebble.
Speaker 2: You guys have to find my smooth pebble.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll find it.
Speaker 2: Fifteen twenty years that's about right.
Speaker 3: It's a kiss. Let's go, everybody in. It's time for Ryan's roses. Dear Ryan and Siciny, listen to this. Three years ago, I caught my husband sending inappropriate text to a coworker. I nearly left him, but I didn't. Oh, the deal was no contact with her of any kind, and she also married, agreed to transfer to a different store. So she says she saw a text pop up from her a few days ago, and he says it's nothing, but she doesn't believe it. Well, there's some history here, Sarah. Thanks for coming on a West Covina. So just to go back three years ago, you caught your husband texting. Did he have an affair? Like, was there any physical affair?
Speaker 10: I mean they send nudes to each other and.
Speaker 9: Uh yeah, it was awful.
Speaker 10: I it was the hardest time of my life for sure.
Speaker 3: And how did you get You're churious to know how you. I don't think I could get through it. How did you get through it?
Speaker 10: Well? I literally packed my things, but he talked me into sane and then I called her. I told her what I found. She cried, got her husband involved. It was a whole thing.
Speaker 1: Why did she cry?
Speaker 6: Like what?
Speaker 2: Unuh embarrassed?
Speaker 10: But yeah, anyways, the agreement was no more contact with her of any kind.
Speaker 3: Okay, now that happened, Then what now? What's the reason we're here today?
Speaker 10: So a few days ago I see a text popped up from her and I went ballistic. I lost it. All the emotions from three years ago came rushing back. I mean, my husband said it was purely business and she had a quick question about an inventory thing and that's it.
Speaker 2: And you think that they started this up again.
Speaker 6: I do.
Speaker 10: He said that there is nothing to worry about. You showed me the text bread, but nothing before that day. Do you have kids? I just yes, we have a three and a half year old daughter.
Speaker 3: So the problem for you is, after this first thing happened, how do you ever not second guess yourself when it comes to him and his word? Anything that's like this constant thing that's in the back of your head.
Speaker 1: He's gonna be home late from work or go away for the weekend, to all those things.
Speaker 10: I mean, it just seemed like everything was fine and then she just appeared all of a sudden. So I just find it too coincidental that this one time she texted him and it's in three years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's her name, Janine?
Speaker 3: So we're gonna call him, find out who's top of mind for him and who gets the roses. I need you to say, Ryan, you have my permission to call, and then your husband's name.
Speaker 6: Go ahead, Ryan, you.
Speaker 10: Have my permission to call.
Speaker 3: Okay, we are going to do that. Now, be very quiet. We want to see what we can find out. I want to see if he's going to send roses to you or if he's going to send somebody else. I mean, Jeanine's the one that's the concern here, I mean, good luck.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 6: Hello. Hi?
Speaker 1: Is this Christian.
Speaker 6: Yes speaking?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 1: My name is Amanda. I'm calling from Full Bloom. We deliver in West Covina and all over LA. How are you doing this morning?
Speaker 6: I'm fine?
Speaker 8: How are you doing?
Speaker 1: I'm great? Thank you for asking. So we're actually doing a promotion. It's a free dozen red roses that you can send to anybody that you'd like today trying to promote our business. They are absolutely free. I don't need cash, credit card info, or anything like that from you, just the name of the person you want to send them.
Speaker 6: To in a note like seriously, yeah.
Speaker 1: Is there anybody in your life that you would want to send a three dozen red roses to?
Speaker 6: I mean, but all right, but this is really free, Like it's there's no like I'm not giving you like a credit card or anything like that.
Speaker 1: Correct, I don't need any sort of information from you cash, credit card info or emails or anything like that.
Speaker 6: It's not like a service fee or something weird.
Speaker 1: Nope, no service fee. It'll be handled and delivered.
Speaker 6: Uh Okay, I don't believe anything is completely free, but let's let's do it.
Speaker 1: Okay, who do you want to send them to?
Speaker 6: Let's send them to Sarah?
Speaker 1: Great? And what would you like to put on the card?
Speaker 6: I don't know, let's just put just put I love you can't wait for Tahoe.
Speaker 1: I love you can't wait for Tahoe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Christian, your voice is being broadcast on the radio. I need you to know that my name is Ryan. I've got your wife, Sarah on the line. If you just hold on for one second, we'll explain. Thank you for staying on the line.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 3: Sarah, your wife is on the phone, and she's asked us to call you. What's going on in Tahoe.
Speaker 6: H We've got a We've got an anniversary trip coming up. We're going to Tahoe.
Speaker 2: It's exciting.
Speaker 3: So the reason we're on the phone is she's concerned about something that happened in your past with a woman that you work with named Janine.
Speaker 6: What no, yeah, hold up.
Speaker 2: Yes, she's concerned that you and Jeanine have something going on. What's the truth?
Speaker 6: No, no, absolutely.
Speaker 3: Not, Well, Christian, she knows that you're getting text now from Janine after you guys made a deal from the past when you were sending inappropriate text back and forth to each other.
Speaker 2: So what's happening?
Speaker 6: Well, this is like, this is really this is really weird. Like no, no, look like I know that I've made some mistakes earlier in our marriage, and I have learned from those mistakes, like I will never I will never do that overtray my like the trust I have with her ever again like, I haven't.
Speaker 2: Any contexts again from Jeanine, it.
Speaker 6: Was it was just a it was a text about work. She's at another store. There was a product in her store that they didn't have, and she wanted to know if if I had it and my store and that that's all that is it.
Speaker 1: There's no one else that she could have texted or reached out to.
Speaker 2: It's your consent, her trying to reach out to see if you're still around.
Speaker 6: No, no, look, no, we agreed when all this like awful incident, this whole ugly chapter that I thought was closed like went down, Like we agreed. We also didn't want anybody from like our work to know. And so like texting the regional manager, which is me, is the correct thing to do here. That's the protocol. If you texted someone else or said I can't text a Christian like that would have just been weird.
Speaker 3: Well, Sarah, you're on the line. What's your reaction to your husband Christian here?
Speaker 10: But the deal was no contact. She agreed to that.
Speaker 6: I know, No, I know, I know, But what was I supposed to do? It was completely professional. There was nothing like other than just what she needed to do for the work. That is all that happened. I swear to you, Honey, I promise, like, never ever again. Like I was so stupid and I almost lost you. I can't believe, like, I can't believe you'd even like feel this way anymore. Like I will never make that mistake again. I was young and dumb. I love you and our daughter.
Speaker 1: Please, Sarah, do you believe him?
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 1: You do? I do?
Speaker 2: I just met him, but I do, Sarah. We're gonna let you know. We're gonna let you guys go work this.
Speaker 6: Out, whatever it is, whatever we need to do. Like I don't know if.
Speaker 1: About next time she needs to ask you a question, she has someone else reach out to you, if it's work related.
Speaker 6: Okay, I mean anything any I'm I didn't even see it coming. I didn't know this was going to happen. We could figure something out. I promise.
Speaker 9: You don't know.
Speaker 6: Christian, this is please Like, I don't ever want you to feel I don't ever want you to feel that way again. And I don't ever want to put our late jeopardize our family. You've got to believe me.
Speaker 2: I Christian, he's talking us there, Okay, But I do well, we have to let you go. Good luck. Can we wish you the best? Okay, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: On air with Ryan Seacret.
Speaker 3: Good Morning, Thursday, July twenty fifth. By the way, our friend now Horn is in town over the weekend. The key of form.
Speaker 2: I was just reading.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: So it's not free concert in La this weekend on Sunday at Pershing Square playing w t's three oh three and special guests will be there for free music. If you just think about stuff to do over the weekend. Disneyland Resort's going to host the first ever D twenty three Day at Disneyland. That's in August. Ahead of these sold out Ultimate Disney Fan event. I'll be hosting something down there.
Speaker 1: Oh I was your host seen D twenty three.
Speaker 10: Wow.
Speaker 2: I'm hosting the awards show for D twenty Oh.
Speaker 1: My gosh, how are you shocked?
Speaker 2: And I'm hosting something No, but that's so fun.
Speaker 1: Here's like the fan event for everybody who loves Disney.
Speaker 2: We're giving awards to uh lifers of Disney. You know, Kelly Riff is going to get an award. Yes, other people getting awards.
Speaker 1: Love this cute.
Speaker 2: It's cute. Yeah, yeah, I'm a host for hire right here.
Speaker 3: Miley Cyrus gonna be there giving her an award as well. Tom Hanks, I might giving this away.
Speaker 2: Is it public?
Speaker 3: It's out there, Harrison Ford being the Harrison Legends D twenty three. All right, I want to go back to Ryan's roses. Maybe you are at Disneyland now and you heard it. M maybe you're just pulling up and you were listening on your way.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be hot.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing. It's very hot. Here is the thing.
Speaker 3: And by the way, in this sheet, summer can be the most dangerous time a year for your eye, so make sure you wear protective sunglasses.
Speaker 1: I have a new ick.
Speaker 5: Unlocked from all this heap talk. When people tell me to drink water in the heat, I'm so over it. I like, I was watching the news over the weekend and it was like every other word, drink, make sure you drink.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I'm I know, you know I'm going to drink. Somebody else listening or watching and be like, you know what, it has been like four hours.
Speaker 3: Since I drink said earlier this week on One Hour show, and I got more water, and you reached for your water.
Speaker 2: When you tell me that you got yeah something, We're going deep.
Speaker 1: Now what else you got? First of all, you don't like that phrase. If it gives you the ick, I can ditch the phrase. You can't ditch the phrase.
Speaker 2: It's impossibly, that's true.
Speaker 1: I can think of a different way to say so many cues.
Speaker 3: Right now.
Speaker 10: When you.
Speaker 1: Well, I get the when you say you get the egg, he said that you get the ink. When I talk about the weather. Sorry, I say the weather sixteen times every morning. I did not say you. I feel like you're taking this as a personal attack. I was just saying, literally, just say please hydrate, drink water.
Speaker 2: Would I would have felt insulted if I were I was.
Speaker 1: It wasn't Sysney and you're in here the other day, and it was. There was a weather man telling me to drink water every five minute. Pivot, pivot, pivot, I still love you.
Speaker 2: Back to Ryan's roses.
Speaker 1: Stop telling me to drink water. Like my mom told me to grab a sweater before I leave the house. I'm like, don't want it.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna.
Speaker 8: Leave it alone.
Speaker 3: So it really escalated. I'm trying to get the train back on the track. So we had a Ryan's roses. A few minutes ago Christian and Sarah married. So the guy was in trouble from a few years ago from sending inappropriate text or coworker.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 3: He then got another text from her after they made a deal not to text each other, but it was strictly a business text. I guess the protocol is that he was supposed to get this question because he's the regional manager. Anyway, the point is I heard something in the guy's voice, even though he did do some dumb things in the past. I heard a sincerity in the guy's voice and also almost a desperation in the guy's voice when he was telling us he's not texting this woman anymore. He knows he made a mistake and he's not going to risk his marriage again. Did anybody else hear that?
Speaker 1: I did hear it. But it's not even so much him that it is Sarah. I feel like Sarah has not let this go, and so but Sarah has to right to kind of not let this go. I understand that, and you're one hundred percent right on that. But he can be as sincere as he is. He can tell her he loves her a hundred times over. But I don't know if she's ever going to truly in her heart believe that he'll ever do something like this again.
Speaker 3: That's the problem when you work through one of these mistakes, can you really work through one of these mistakes? But I heard him in this moment, sincerely, saying I didn't do this again, and I'm not going to do it again. That's what I heard, So Pauline, not good morning, thank you for listening to north Reach.
Speaker 2: What did you hear?
Speaker 10: I believe him, you know, but I don't think she can keep living like this.
Speaker 12: Sarah can keep living like this, and I mean, like neither can he, you know he I think he needs to find a new company to work for or you know, she needs to move on. But like, I could never do it if if I were her, you know, if he was working with someone who he had an affair with, No way, Jose, Yeah, well we don't know.
Speaker 3: That he had a physical affair, but he did send inappropriate textback and for naked Sure.
Speaker 12: Yeah, good, that's emotional affair.
Speaker 3: I think you make a good point. If I'm Sarah, I may never be able to let this go, even though I say I am it's still gonna haunt me. Yep, but I hear his voice. He's sorry, he made a mistake, and I don't think he's going to do it again.
Speaker 1: No problem, little too late.
Speaker 12: He contaminated the relationships tainted.
Speaker 1: Once you crinkle it, you can't get it back.
Speaker 9: You can't.
Speaker 10: You can't unscram scramble a scrambled egg.
Speaker 2: Thanks everybody in there.
Speaker 1: Look, you can't put toothpaste back in the tube.
Speaker 2: All Right, we got it, Paulina, Thank you so much for listening. Appreciate you. Have a great day, you guys.
Speaker 1: Okay, bye bye, Paulina.
Speaker 2: Bye. The Bachelorette. We've got to get into it.
Speaker 3: Jen Tran is the Bachelorette Monday's eight seven Central on ABC. So we're bringing her into the show now. It's a very interesting season so far.
Speaker 11: Hi, how's it going?
Speaker 1: Hyy to be here? Hi?
Speaker 7: There she is?
Speaker 2: Hey, Jen, nice to see you.
Speaker 11: Hey, what's going on?
Speaker 3: Can you tell us how are you doing now that the world has seen three episodes of your journey on the Bachelorette?
Speaker 7: Oh God, the episode was a bit of a rough one. I had to tell my mom that it was canceled and not to turn her TV on she didn't.
Speaker 3: Believe me, you are not following it. AC actually issued a warning for viewer discretion due to the scantily clad men.
Speaker 11: Oh you know, yeah, it was it was something. It was quite the episode.
Speaker 7: I actually was at a watch party with my friends and her family, so her grandparents were there.
Speaker 11: I loved seeing their reactions. They were so excited.
Speaker 3: I mean, the guys took part in a strip tease competition. I guess that's flattering.
Speaker 1: That's fun, you know, like thunder down Under.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean it's it's it's all about having fun with it, you know.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 3: One of the shocking moments, though, I don't want to give anything away, but I think we could talk about this point. One of the shocking moments was when this dude Sam basically I think early on here revealed, grabbed the microphone and just said he's in love with you. Was that a shocking and strange moment at this stage of the journey.
Speaker 11: I mean, who wouldn't be in love with me at that point?
Speaker 2: You know, I was shocked that not all.
Speaker 1: Of them were answer.
Speaker 3: But but I do want to ask you, and I was thinking about this, This would have way on me. I think it's going to weigh on you. As we continue to watch. One of the guys had to leave. His name is Aaron. He had to leave the show and on his way out he got called for duty or something. But on his way out he basically said to you something that keeps me up at night. Yeah, that is just be aware, Jen, that surette that some of these guys are not here for the right reason.
Speaker 2: What do you make of that?
Speaker 7: Yeah, listen, I mean that moment was very interesting to me. For me, I was annoyed because if you're going to drop a bomb, fully drop the bomb, like tell me a name, like man up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: Annoying because at that point, it's like you're just telling me that to be selfish and to be rude, like you just want to ruin my little journey here while you go home, Like go home, fine, that's fine, Like I wish you the best, but like there was no need for that, Like you don't actually have my best interest at her.
Speaker 2: But how do you, though, determine who's in it for you and who's just in it to be on the show?
Speaker 7: Time will tell It definitely takes a little bit of time for me to get yet there. I think that my opinions were definitely changed throughout the journey, and there were men that in the beginning I was like, Okay, they're definitely really sincere, and then I.
Speaker 11: Was like, oh, maybe not so I think with time, you know, those layers get revealed and you can't put a.
Speaker 2: Mask on for that long jin tran here the bachs arette. How many have there been? Tanya?
Speaker 11: A lot?
Speaker 1: That's a great question.
Speaker 2: Do you know what your bachelorette?
Speaker 11: I'm the twenty first one?
Speaker 2: Twenty one?
Speaker 1: Oh my godess well technically.
Speaker 7: Twenty two because there was a season with two, so I'm technically the twenty second batch trip, but twenty first season.
Speaker 2: So each week you choose a Taylor Swift song as a theme.
Speaker 11: That's so do I'm so happy you notice. It's like my favorite thing that I do every week.
Speaker 2: The state of Grace, I think is this week every day was just a little Sampanela here. Now, how do you choose what what the theme is going to be? Each week? With the tailor song?
Speaker 7: I pick out little moments that I think are really monumental to me and my journey, and I kind of go through tailor's lyrics.
Speaker 11: I go through like I've been a swifty.
Speaker 7: Forever, so I know what she does with like her Easter eggs, and I kind of play a game with my with everyone on Instagram and it is.
Speaker 2: Clever, you know.
Speaker 7: It's yeah, it's it's not always like the theme of the episode, but it's like there's hints in there if.
Speaker 1: You if you look hard enough, I like that your own Easter eggs.
Speaker 3: So Jim before you go, I'm trying to just read her body language to see where where she is.
Speaker 1: I know I was like looking for a ring.
Speaker 3: Ring, but you can you can tell a lot by the body language. Yeah, I'm just trying to figure You're not gonna tell me, you know, specifics. But what what at this point, in this moment, on this day, in this hour in real life?
Speaker 2: What era are you in?
Speaker 11: What Airlie Swiftran?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 11: What era of Gentran? I'm in my confidence era?
Speaker 2: I think I grew an independent era?
Speaker 11: Or I see what you did there? I see you?
Speaker 1: Are you in a relationship era?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 2: Is it table for water?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 9: I don't know what?
Speaker 11: If like I like to sit on top of my partner, then it's like one to one.
Speaker 1: I know on next week's episode.
Speaker 2: You better call you BC fast. Thank you, Jan, good luck. It's so nice to meet you. I think you're gonna I think you're gonna have a good time and we can't wait to see what happens.
Speaker 11: Thanks. I appreciate that. Thanks for having me all right, bye bye.
Speaker 1: Bye bye.
Speaker 2: I feel like she's found someone.
Speaker 1: Yeah for sure. I don't know. Oh yeah, really, I don't know. I was getting like confident single vibes.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, you can't read vibes anymore either.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: We just had Orion's roses. Earlier this morning.
Speaker 3: On the other side of the spectrum, I was looking at this article about little things couples have been doing. These are couples have been married thirty plus years. They do every day. They make each other laugh, They eat meals together.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm. They always kiss goodbye and good night.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's important.
Speaker 2: I think so too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you always gotta kiss good night. Even in the dark. You can find those lips.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's true, you can.
Speaker 3: If you're not meant to be together, you can't find those lips in the dark. You know what they say, what do they say? They say you'll find the lips of your soulmate in the dark. It's electric, it's magnetic. And the other thing they do I find fascinating. A couple of thirty plus years find little ways to lighten each other's load.
Speaker 1: That's nice.
Speaker 6: That is.
Speaker 2: Today. So I handled something right that I appreciate too.
Speaker 1: It's back the service.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Amanda. How are you doing?
Speaker 9: Hey, I'm good. How are you good?
Speaker 3: So we have everybody here, all hands are here on deck to help you out. So you're calling about bringing a guy friend to a wedding.
Speaker 8: Yes, yes, I need everyone's advice.
Speaker 2: So what's the So.
Speaker 8: I just found out that I have a plus one to a family member's wedding next month, and I'm wondering if it's okay to ask my guy friend to be my plus one when I'm not exactly sure if we're just friends. So I've known him for a really long time, but we've gotten close there recently, and we're always a bit flirty. He actually just made it a points to tell me that he broke up with his girlfriend, and I want to ask him, but I don't want to like give the wrong idea if it doesn't mean anything, you know, do.
Speaker 1: You want it to mean you.
Speaker 9: I don't know. I mean a little bit like I'm curious to see how it would go, but I don't know if I asked him if I should define it as like just friends just in case, Like I basically I'm afraid of being rejected.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, this is like the situation that's so common here.
Speaker 1: You know, what would have happened if Cephia Bush did this.
Speaker 2: Sophia Bush did this, she.
Speaker 1: Would never be She was very proactive, was she? Yes, she asked out Ashland Harris and now they're together.
Speaker 2: She wanted to be with Ashland.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying, let's just take fear aside and let's just go for it. We invite him as your date and then once you know, liquid courage here and there see what happens.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but is it weird that it's like a family member's wedding.
Speaker 1: No, I think that makes it better. He's like one of your best friends. It's like innocent. Yeah, you don't have to explain much to your family.
Speaker 2: You just read the signals as you're going through it.
Speaker 9: How do I like ask him though, without it being weird?
Speaker 1: Does he know any of the family members?
Speaker 9: Like barely?
Speaker 1: Not not well?
Speaker 3: I just think you asked him say, look, I would have got to go to this wedding of a family member and would love for you to join.
Speaker 2: Be a fun event.
Speaker 1: No, I gotta go. I would be a fun event. Please hang out kind a movie premiere?
Speaker 2: Yeah, fun. I thought it'd be nice.
Speaker 1: No, you'd be like, hey, do you remember my cousin Rachel blah blah blah, she's getting married yay, something along those lines.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, man, let us know how it goes. Good luck, thank you bye.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what i'd say. Hey, I got a thing, a thing. I had a thing this weekend. Thought maybe be fun if we just hang at it.
Speaker 1: Wow, he is that a hair tie on your hand? I'm gonna wear it.
Speaker 3: Okay, no one gets that, our true listeners will. I thought that was actually very clever at the time. Okay, tany let's get to you trending report.
Speaker 9: What do you have?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 5: So, Love Island USA has officially wrapped this season. I am super bummed about it because I feel like I had this group of friends that I hung out with every single night, and now they're gone.
Speaker 1: Because they're on this island for six weeks. And he watched them every single day. Yeah, I've bened it in one week.
Speaker 2: Yeah I did.
Speaker 1: I jumped on the Love Island bandwagon and I love it. So he was kind of like a fan favorite. People loved him and spoiler alert, he did make it to the final four. But when they're in the villa, they are secluded from everything. They don't have TVs, cell phones, nothing, Fiji.
Speaker 5: Well, they have like the Love Island and stuff, like they're own phones that they that they give them, but they're not connected to the internet. Like they're just like removed from everything in the world. So it turns out that somebody that Kendall dated in the past had leaked some not suitable for work photos and videos of him online.
Speaker 1: So he gets out of the show just wrapped. He gets out of the villa and he has this girl that he's dating, and now he sees all these photos and videos of himself.
Speaker 2: For somebody else.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's that's how much worse could they be? Besides the stuff that he actually did on the show?
Speaker 5: Well, I actually looked them up. I wanted to find these ish definitely no clothing and someone doing something inappropriate. Okay, yeah they're not great, but he commented he said, what a way to get my phone back?
Speaker 10: Y'all.
Speaker 5: I just want to address the content that came out from my past. That was something I shared to someone in confidence and trust. It's unfortunate that it's no longer private.
Speaker 2: But it does in his past. Just decided to do this to him because he was on this show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sounds like somebody that was bitter and just like he was getting all this fame and people, you know, and.
Speaker 2: She just but it sounds like he's not bothering him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, it sounds like it's not bothering him. But I mean, that's not nice. Again, the dude was half naked the entire six weeks on this island. But it's not about the naked. It's about like, these are things like you know, like you have like a certain facial expression or like I don't know, like I don't know.
Speaker 5: So it's just be careful with whom you send. If you take any inappropriate photos our videos, just be okay with thinking that those might have end Yep, never once.
Speaker 2: Never will. I think there's only one person that we're speaking to in this story.
Speaker 1: Is this your own person? Yeah? I don't know. I mean some of those, you know.
Speaker 3: But ALTI no, no, no, no, no, no no no, don't pivot. Did you send stuff to people in the past, Yes, and they could still.
Speaker 1: Have it for sure, It's definitely somewhere in some cloud.
Speaker 2: I worry for you.
Speaker 1: Plus just on your phone in general, I'm sure you have ton I know. I think those are gone. The Skittles ones are Star Wars free. And by the way, those were photos that you took of me. I think they're inappropriate. I wouldn't want those.
Speaker 3: Out bite sized candy. That is going to wrap it up for us. If you missed anything on the show, make sure you check out our podcast. You can listen to what we did to this morning. If you missed anything by a Ryan's Roses, you might want to catch that. If you missed it, tomorrow, we're back match game. We'll play that free gas tomorrow. And Systney has an easier way to trim your dog's nails.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah. I have never trimmed my dog's nails.
Speaker 1: I had to do it once so far.
Speaker 2: We're supposed to be yeah, I supposed.
Speaker 5: To because you know, you know that sound that like when they're on the thing on the on the on the tile, the floor.
Speaker 1: That's not good. Well for us, it was like an injury situation, like we're teaching Daigo not to jump on people right now, and it's like, damn, we gotta trim your nails.
Speaker 9: Boy.
Speaker 2: Well it's tomorrow morning.
Speaker 3: We'll get into that. Have a great Thursday. I'm not gonna mention the heat, am I.
Speaker 1: Well you can mention the heat, just don't tell me to drink water.
Speaker 2: At least to be really hot in some places. We'll talk to you tomorrow morning. Thanks for listening so on Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe, and we'll talk to you again tomorrow