Speaker 1: Hey guys, So I've always wanted to do some sort of like top Episodes of the Year rundown thingy. This year, I had a little extra time before taking off for the holiday, and so kind of threw something together just based on what the episodes were that you listen to the most. In future years, I'd like to open it up for voting, get your input. But for this year, we're just gonna be rerunning each of the top five episodes while we're on holiday break. And yeah, here is your number three month listened to episode of the year. I hope you enjoy. Hello the Internet, and welcome to Season three h three, Episode three of Daly's production of My Heart Radio. This is a podcast where we take a deep dive into America's air consciousness. And it is Friday, September eighth, twenty twenty three. Never Forget, Never Forget, three days away Baby from the Big One, nine to eleven. But until then it's.
Speaker 2: Star Trek Day, World a Day and National Pediatric Hematology Oncology Nurses.
Speaker 1: Day three days of nine to eleven. Yes, happy to all who observe. My name is Jack O'Brian aka, I am having stomach pain. Dukie flowing like champagne shit all through this plane. That is courtesy of Christy Amagucci made referencing the man who shipped a plane. I feel like that's a good be like a good David Bowie, weird Al Yankovic, man who shit a plane. And I'm thrilled to be joined as always by my co host mister Miles Grass Miles Gray in the boot of in Lea Mouse Apple Katcha.
Speaker 2: But let me get to the actual part of the course here where it goes.
Speaker 3: Miles in the boot again was in Italy.
Speaker 2: Baby Feta Chinie Baby for Cotta Red Brain. Shout out to tal Mary on the discord for giving us that loser back Italy aka mashup.
Speaker 1: Well that third voice that you hear, They're coming from poolside, coming to you from poolside.
Speaker 4: Yah is one.
Speaker 1: Of our favorite guests, one of your favorite guests, a writer, an actor, one of the funniest stand up comedians doing it. She has one of the best comedy specials of the year called Bitch Grow Up. You can go watch on Max. You must go watch it on Max immediately.
Speaker 2: We have to say it, you know, we have to say it. No, you don't have to do the promo. Let us do the promo for you.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is the hilarious non Union Gigs Talented Marcella Are.
Speaker 2: Thank god?
Speaker 1: Is me Beyonce?
Speaker 5: Thank you so much. I am the Maya headlining the Hollywood Improv September fifteenth, La, come check me out.
Speaker 3: Go it's my birthday, is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Come ruin it? Come watch me?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Why not? Let me your birthday? Birthday? Girl in the audienceday, birthday, my birthday.
Speaker 5: My favorite thing to do. When people are coming shows and they interrupt my going it's my birthday. I'm like, bitches is an Applebee's? I don't give a that is your birthday? Yeah, I'm like, I don't care.
Speaker 1: Oh bitch.
Speaker 2: Learned You're like, bitch. Oh, I got a candle right here for you. Let me light it.
Speaker 5: Oh here it is middle fingers everyone listening. Yes, thank you, thank you so much for having me. Me Beyonce, I am the Maya.
Speaker 1: Did you go to the Beyonce show? I wish I.
Speaker 5: Did my foot injury stop me from knowing. I could commit to so much walking and standing If.
Speaker 1: I had to guess what happened to your foot, It's that you broke it off. In some full assy, some full ass. I guess that's what I said. Yeah, I don't know why I said that.
Speaker 5: But my dis coming have a very unique, unique foot injury because I heard it in two spots. He was like, I have never seen anything like this, because what I did was I sprained it and then I ignored the signs that it was actually badly injured and I injured it and in two other spots and as a torn ligament that is almost fully healed, and then some shit happening on the bottom. Yeah, it is a disaster and it's been now almost a year of it.
Speaker 1: So but I'm.
Speaker 5: Getting I'm healing, I'm getting better. I couldn't go see Beyonce because I saw her once before and it was a lot of walking from the car to the stadium, to your seats, to the bathroom to get a drink, to by merch, like it's a lot. On top of she did three hours, and that's what I was informed of early on, and I was like, yeah, I can't handle that so too much. I wish I could have. But I was also very happy because throughout all of her shows, especially in LA, I got a lot of messages from people that were like every time she talked, I thought of you every time she opened her mouth, and I was like, that's how mar Marcella does that. And it brought me so much, so much, Do I really warm my spirit that I was with people at the Beatle because it was it's such a beautiful like album, you know, it's so loving and that's what she's all about. And I love that I was there with everybody.
Speaker 1: So it was cool.
Speaker 3: Experience and your energy was channeled even there.
Speaker 1: Yes, So that was cool. All right, Well, Marcella, we're going to get to know you a little bit better in a moment. First, a couple of things we're talking about. We're just gonna do a quick check in on Donald Trump, and we're gonna hear from him. You know, everybody's talking about him. What's he have to say about what's going on with him? Because that's got to be trustworthy, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's important to know what he thinks, right, right, because it's valid and rational.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll talk about the way that AI could be used in healthcare and then how it's actually probably going to be used and just be bad, be bad, It's going to be bad. We'll talk about rotten tomatoes being full of shit, like more than we even thought, I guess.
Speaker 3: Because it's easy to rig the system they rigged. Yeah, you can pay for reviews.
Speaker 1: You can just like hire some low level reviewers to boost your score up. So all of that plenty more. But first, Marcela, we do like to ask our guest, what is something from your search history?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, my search history right now is filled with questions about Tears of the Kingdom. So I'm playing the new Zelda game and every time I try to work on something, some side quester or some shrine and I can't figure it out. I just google because I could give a fuck, you know, I don't care. And the last one was really funny because there's a character, there's a monster character who's obsessed with monsters. Their name is Kilton, and he's asking you to take pictures of other monsters so he can create he can get like statues of these monsters made on to his property. And as I'm doing them, you know, you get like good rewards. As I'm doing them, I'm like, wait a minute, are all these monsters would come to life? And I'm gonna have to kill them? And like this is actually creating a problem and I probably shouldn't be doing this. So the last Google search was me trying to figure out if that's what happens, because I was like, I don't want to finish this quest if I am just gonna create more problems for myself. And I'm happy to say that is not the case. Oh shit, I've been so I was already on the last one, but the last one was like a three headed monster, and I was like, this is if he has to come to life, I'm going to like lose so many materials.
Speaker 1: I like, how you a hold up? Now?
Speaker 2: Do I really help this motherfucker out just so I could fight a fucking three headed Nah? Yeah, I like that when you have those game instincts where you're like, wait a tick, yeah, Am I.
Speaker 3: The architect of my own fucking downfall right now?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah. So it was really funny because I was like, what, that's the last thing I know? I was like, wow, I really do know. I'm like, I've spent so much of this game trying to avoid a lot of fighting, which is hilarious because that's it either fighting or fucking wandering, right, And I've been really enjoying the wandering because I noticed that my anxiety goes up when I got to fight a gang of.
Speaker 1: Fool Yeah for real, real, you know, just like real life.
Speaker 5: So I've been trying to avoid as much fighting if it's not necessary. So that's a little insight because I feel like, you know, that's a good game. But also there's hacks everybody knows.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you like the idea of a monster who's obsessed with monsters.
Speaker 5: He's like so horny for monsters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess on one hand, that's like just a people person, yeah, exactly, but with monsters.
Speaker 5: He's a monster monster.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a monster's monster. Really, you know, deep down, who's.
Speaker 3: Your monster's favorite monster?
Speaker 5: That everybody's monster, got a favorite monster?
Speaker 1: Who's your favorite monster?
Speaker 5: Who's my favorite monster? Oh that's a good question. Oh like in real life.
Speaker 3: Whatever, I mean, like what I want to ask that question?
Speaker 1: What? What? What comes up to the surface.
Speaker 5: For I think Gordon Ramsey is my favorite monster?
Speaker 1: Oh shit, that's.
Speaker 5: He's a monster, but like he's a good monster. He really does want perfection off a sandwich and you're just like, bro, what is your issue? But I get it because sandwiches can be so delicious if they're.
Speaker 2: Made right right on second that I used to be a PA and like worked on Hell's kitchen and he changed the craft services company and catering for the crew because he said the food wasn't good enough and and like that's wild when you have somebody like take up for the crew to be like the fuck is this grilled cheese?
Speaker 5: Nah?
Speaker 2: Then the next day a new fucking catering company was in like making fucking like like Ribbis and ship.
Speaker 1: Hell, he has a monster on behalf of the people he can.
Speaker 5: That's why that's why I like what he does absolutely, but.
Speaker 2: Also he could be a monster of the crew also he also he also made some motherfuckers feel tiny on that that I'm not going.
Speaker 1: To I believe that.
Speaker 5: But that's the thing is, like no monster is going to be perfect. No monsters cuts both ways. It definitely cuts absolutely. So that's why he's my favorite monster because he's still a monster at the end of the day. But when he does some shit right, you're like, yeah, thank.
Speaker 1: You for this. By thank you, yeah exactly.
Speaker 5: Do you have a favorite monster?
Speaker 1: Jack? Thank you for asking. Ellen DeGeneres. It's the it's the toothpick thing is the creativity of the toothpick thing, like she would hide toothpicks around just to see if like her cleaning. It's just like such dedication to Minutia to like having the terror of working for her Pervade every like square inch of her Home's really like an amazing level of dedication.
Speaker 5: That's true. What about this new Jimmy Fallon?
Speaker 1: Uh jim more because he's like kind of we're just finding out. The details are a little bit sketchy, but he's definitely mostress. Yeah, but it's just he seems a little inconsistent.
Speaker 7: Yes, it seems like like sometimes he's like they're like, he's so fun, and then other times they're like, it's a bad Jimmy day. Yeah, he's a drunk today, right, might be a little bit drunk today.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I just like that they had the phrase we're up against it, that was the code word. I did not appreciate that part. There's there's no article on Vulture about how the Fallon is like a bad place to work, like really bad and toxic and he is really rough, and they talk about how the inside the code phrases were really up against it today, and that meant like Jimmy is being a asshole. Yeah, everybody steer clear. But like that, now they can't use that phrase anymore. They need to. He's probably like thinking back and being like this motherfucker always said there, but that was like just a thing they said. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Now when people have like a food craving, like let's go get cheese it, She's like, is that the new code let's go get cheese it? The paranoia is gonna go over?
Speaker 1: Man, we got cheese its man? Okay, yeah, yeah, all right. What is uh, Marcella, what is something that you think is overrated?
Speaker 5: You know, I couldn't think of something, maybe because I got a little high, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you get a little high, A little high this time, ladies and gentlemen, introducing a little bit high Marcella for the first time. She's never been a little bit high on our podcast.
Speaker 5: On anyone's podcast. Okay, I trust you, guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw that.
Speaker 5: I thought there was not going to be a guest host. I was like, you know what, I can get a little high. I read the comments. People get mad and I'm so mean to Jack and I know when I'm a little high, I'm a little more.
Speaker 3: I like that Jackie like it's fun.
Speaker 5: It's all Goodah, I loved Jack's like you nice to Marslo when she's mean to me.
Speaker 1: Guys, it's okay.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean a lot of and you know what's funny is a lot of guys don't understand it too. There's a comic who's like, has a little crush on me, and I'm just very mean to him. I'm very and and I really give it to him more because i know he really enjoys it. And I'm waiting for him. I'm waiting for him to be like, Marcella, why are you so mean? And I can't wait to be like, stop asking me why I'm so mean? And ask yourself why you like it?
Speaker 1: You bitch.
Speaker 5: Oh that's going to be a moment when he when I have that exchange on waiting. I know it's gonna happen one day because this is such a lot so mean.
Speaker 1: Why do you like it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the real question. What don't your mom do to you?
Speaker 6: Bro?
Speaker 1: That's what I want to know? What you little pain hug?
Speaker 5: So yeah, I'm a little high. So I'm a little I'm a little more fun and a little more rambly. But it'll be worth it, guys. So like I just showed you, but over under it. I couldn't think of something, but I decided to google things like what did people find overrated?
Speaker 1: Because I was like, there you go.
Speaker 5: This is because it's all it's all opinion. So the top three things in the first three articles, the number one thing one bitch wrote bacon overrated is overrated? Okay, so I already know the bitch has no taste.
Speaker 1: Like, I also feel like you're about to out a bunch of our former guests because they're like, what if you well, what if you like named a bunch of like other people and underrated And they were just like googling, like I don't have opinions are overrated?
Speaker 5: Probably that's probably true. Damn to think about that. You're totally right. But bacon, come on, simple me. It's so good.
Speaker 2: I think we've said this in the in the past. We're like, it's properly rated. I get like ten years ago we were doing too much.
Speaker 1: It was debate overrated by some people who are not worth paying attention to a people. Yeah, but like who gives a fuck about them? Like let them have their weird little thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go to the like, as they say, it's like the fucking heart Attack Cafe or whatever the fuck it's called, where like everything is bacon, Like I get it, we get it, but like you don't, don't you gotta hate on it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's so tasty, it's so good good.
Speaker 1: What else is when you find yourself being like, uh, like I don't even really like this thing. That's fucking delicious and like makes my body like involuntarily do things like water just pour.
Speaker 5: Out of my mouth, like oh my god, that's.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: But but when that's your take, like you're you're working too hard to have a take exactly.
Speaker 5: I also just you know, it's good when religions are like you cannot have it, like you know that is good?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 5: Got ready here? So another okay, another article. I'm not going to name these people because they're all weirdos. But another person they're article and her number one choice was clubbing, clubbing, going on out clubbing, and it was just like, you loser, bitch, like, stop imposing your introverted lifestyle on people who enjoy being outside.
Speaker 1: When was the last time you went to the club. Though, more so you go to the club.
Speaker 5: Well, because of my foot injury, it has been few and far between, but I will say like two weeks ago. I think it was like my birthday party weekend, so was what middle of August. So yeah, like a couple of weeks ago without and I because my foot injury couldn't really do much. But yeah, I took my boyfriend to this place in Medesto called Crocodile. It's like this old ass like it is a wedding reception without the family.
Speaker 1: It is so fun.
Speaker 5: There's like no drinks on the dance floor. They encourage people to dress up. There is a strict dress code and not like not on some like high racist dress code on some like don't come in here, sloppy bro, like guys have to have their shirts buttoned up. If they wear a button up, like you cannot have a little like tank top showing underneath, like the very much like no, bro, We're here to dance and drink and have a good time and respect everybody. And they're on it. Like I saw him go up to some guy, some young dude, because he thought he could get away with whatever. He was dressed up really cute, but he unbuttoned his shirt to like show off. And dudes came up and were like, you need to button your shirt back up, bro, And I loved it because I was like, yeah, I got dressed up. You should be dressed up too. Couples, like seventy year old couples come in there dressed matching and dance the night away. Like I love going out dancing, and that's maybe that doesn't fall under clubbing, but there are places to go out and have a good time and dance and enjoy yourself. And I hate when people are like clubbing is so lame, Like, girl, you just don't like to drink and be out and it's loud and you're probably neurodivergent. You can't handle all the fucking sensory overload.
Speaker 1: Shit. That's you might like to a this This shit sounds so fun. We had another guest talk about like going to like there was like a chandelier room where they were like singing Elvis or some shit like just like go find a weird club to club.
Speaker 5: Yes, I'm the club that works for you, But I don't shit on clubbing. Come on, Jersey short shit, I get like, you don't want to be around that. I understand, sure, you know there's different.
Speaker 3: What about Bottle Wars.
Speaker 2: Did y'all see that clip over the weekend of the bottle warship that was going on, I know, like a Houston nightclub.
Speaker 3: It was like New York versus Baltimore. Bottle It's like this ship people.
Speaker 1: Have been doing for a while.
Speaker 2: You just start, you just start emptying bottles onto the floor for the flex. Oh God, like dumping like six thousand dollars with their liquor, like onto the floor. Yeah, frud, it's the flex, you know what I mean. It manifests in different ways. But I'm at the Crocodile's website. I'm looking at they have a whole dress code sub page, like so women, no sports attire, no T shirts, no sweats, no baseball caps, beanies, no overly revealing clothing.
Speaker 1: I like that. They're like, we're modest.
Speaker 2: The collar dress shirts required, no sports attire, no T shirt or no longer short sleeve shirts, no Henley's, no shallow V necks, oh Henley style of shallow V necks okay, no hoodies, okay, shallow neck nice dress sweaters Okay.
Speaker 1: I can't get away with my ship that I try and pull off with my V neck deep that j Lo deep f where I'm flirting with exposing navel. Yeah.
Speaker 3: No sweats, no baggy loose clothing. No club colors. What are club colors?
Speaker 1: Are they trying to.
Speaker 5: Club colors like gang colors?
Speaker 1: Like red white?
Speaker 5: Okay, I mean red, but I mean red blue?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Whatever else?
Speaker 3: No sandals, slip flops, no fans.
Speaker 1: They can't wear red or blue, or you just can't wear all red or.
Speaker 5: It depends on the red and the blue. You can usually tell.
Speaker 2: Right right right, Yeah, if you don't have like a flag coming out of your pocket with your cool suit on, then maybe we have a problem. Wait, but you're saying this isn't on some like racist ship, because it's very much like they just want or they just want everybody to come in, like it's like it's a nice place, Like it's.
Speaker 5: A nice place. I'm telling you that's not They're they're totally like try me hood motherfuckers show up, but they are there. They're in their player fit. Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's like it is.
Speaker 5: It seems like it off top, like I get it, but when you're reading it, but I'm telling you it's not that they're like no, no, no, you can be hood is fucking here, and you can like be annoying and all that.
Speaker 1: Shit, but just be cute.
Speaker 5: Don't be a messy on the dance floor. You can't. Like they really are just like no, we're just here. It's like family. Like it's like a family function.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: Wow, interior does look like a time capsule.
Speaker 5: It is, dude. It's so fun if you're ever in the Central Valle and you want to go out, especially on Saturday night. Friday nights are pretty empty, but Saturay nights are always popping. They're so and it's the music is insane. Yeah, They're music is insane.
Speaker 3: Like it looks like it's like a fucking scene in Carlito's.
Speaker 5: Way or yes, dude, yeah, so what I'm saying when you walk in there, you want to look cute, right right right, they want you to match the vibe.
Speaker 1: It's like Carcado's Way mixed with a laser tag. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's so the music Like the other day, it was like it went from like suave mee to like eminem. I'm like, the music is insane.
Speaker 1: It's silly.
Speaker 5: It's just you're there for a silly time right now, and that's the other thing. That's why it's like even the music is like kind of corny, but like in that fun way where we're like we're never in high school.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, you know, you're at a party.
Speaker 5: You're just like, you know, you're just gonna be kissing tonight. That's it.
Speaker 3: Wow, shout out crocodile.
Speaker 5: I love crocodiles. It's the funnest all right.
Speaker 1: So finding a weird club is underrated?
Speaker 5: Like cool, Yeah, she was saying it was overrated, but it's like, no, man, find the clubs that worked for you. And then the final article that I saw that the I I've only gave the first one for the other two articles. I got to give the two on this one because it's really funny how they go hand in hand. This guy's idea of what's overrated. The first one is a formal education, which I agree, But then the second one is science.
Speaker 1: This guy's got some opinions on he's got he's done some research, some of his own research on the vaccine. I don't think he's a fan of Fauci Yeah.
Speaker 5: Because it's like, oh yeah, formal education. I agree. Not everybody should be required to fucking for any fucking job to have h a fucking aa ba any of that ship. There's plenty of jobs of don't eat that ship. And then he said science, and I was like, bro, I'm tapping out. We are not agreeing on the same on the same number one.
Speaker 2: He's like, yeah, well I got my master's degree on YouTube, you know what I mean. That's why I can go toe to toe with any person who went to a brick and mortar college.
Speaker 1: Like Okay, sure, okay, actually got a Bachelor of Science from Praguer University, from which that's not usually there special.
Speaker 3: On price based it's all faith based science.
Speaker 5: I got mine at ragu University, all.
Speaker 2: Sauce prego rag Old world style degree.
Speaker 1: All right, Uh, let's take a quick break and we'll come back and we'll check in with Donald Trump. We like to do it once a week, just make sure he's doing all right. We'll be right back.
Speaker 4: And we're back.
Speaker 1: And we like just checking with Donald Trump every once in a while. Yet about him, But what's he have to say about what he's up two miles just for just quick checking for starters. The judge in his second Eging Carrol defamation case, he's already been like, yo, man, you're you're liable, Okay, So the only thing lal left to do is for the jury to just get together in January and just figure out how.
Speaker 2: Much you owe eging Carrol. This isn't about whether or not you are guilty or not, like we've we've determined that. So this jury we'll get together just to figure out to put a price tag on the fuckery. Mind you that he already has to pay her five million dollars from the previous judgment, and Trump was trying to get the judge to put a cap on the damages and be like, well, I've already paid five The judge.
Speaker 1: Like nah, nah, seems like you're pretty rich. You keep saying that it's kind of your whole thing, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got it, You got it like that right here, there's another ten million, right, that's fine, Just sell a couple more mugs with your with your muckshot on it.
Speaker 5: But anyway, that's like that classic like a young rapper has way too much shit on his ig and then he fucking gets guess has to go to court for some ship and they just pull up his ig, like, bro, look at all this money and drugs like guns, and shiit, bro what are you doing? Stop putting your own shit on blasts?
Speaker 1: I have nothing you're on her? Please?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're like you were just you just bought a fucking three hundred thousand dollars chain with your face made of diamonds.
Speaker 5: Right right, just about a new weave for sure.
Speaker 1: That's my character has done tried the that's a characters elected president. So who is stupid? Now? You elected a w character president. Dumbass actually broke.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, that's too wearing his wife's purse in the airport. You know, they're like, that's a character, sir. Okay, although Trump he probably looked good with a lace front, though he probably I'm surprised he.
Speaker 5: Does look good with the lace front. That's why he's wearing, right, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, I mean he could go harder, but hey, I get he only trusts him to apply it. But so anyway, when the next thing that happened was his documents case, right, Trump seems to be at the end of his rope here in terms of like what his possible defense could be because obviously this case isn't the most significant for him from like a legal standpoint, like not like the Rico case. And ship, you know, or the other shit happening in DC. But this, like it's clear now he doesn't really have like an articulated defense because he keeps saying the same thing over and over. He was on a Hugh Hewitt show and he was talking about how like I'll take the stand, I'll take the stand, and also about how he's protected under the Presidential Records Act.
Speaker 1: Spoiler alert, he is not.
Speaker 2: But I just just listen to this now of him just going yammering on about how he's all good in this case because it doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: Did you direct anyone to move the boxes, mister p did you tell anyone to move the boxes.
Speaker 6: Out about anything? You know why?
Speaker 1: I don't talk about it.
Speaker 6: I'm allowed to do whatever I want. I come under the Presidential Records Act. I'm not telling you. And every time I told to you, oh, I have a breaking story, you don't have any story. I come under the Presidential Records Act. I'm allowed to do everything I did.
Speaker 1: So who is Hugh Hewitt?
Speaker 2: Hugh Hewitt is like one of these like goony right wing like radio dudes, like commentator guys.
Speaker 1: He's not he's not a he's he's but he's like right wing. He's the right wing that Trump thinks is against him now.
Speaker 2: But he'll also you know, he'll also you know, like vacillate between reasonable conservative and then just you know, full throat licking.
Speaker 1: So you know he loves this ship so much. Trump like he loves going on a show and being like, you don't got ship, You're fucking stupid.
Speaker 5: I just look at you, like, yes, everything I did, I did it because I could do it. But I definitely did it.
Speaker 1: Shut the fuck up. But then if I have this interpretation of the law incorrect, I'm totally fucked. But yeah, I did it, and there's nothing you can do because I'm bulletproof. Baby.
Speaker 5: It's really funny, like you have nothing, but I did it.
Speaker 1: You have, but I do that. But I can do that is the thing. But I'm not ship. But I'm not telling you.
Speaker 5: That's how you also say, but here is my confession.
Speaker 1: But I did that.
Speaker 5: I'm my confession.
Speaker 1: Thank you that because it would be good for your ratings.
Speaker 2: Well then he goes on again, and then Hugh Hewitt's like, all right, hypothetical, you're on the stand.
Speaker 1: What you gonna say?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, are you serious?
Speaker 6: I think that.
Speaker 5: Okay, if you do and they ask you on the stand, did you order anyone to move boxes?
Speaker 1: How will you answer?
Speaker 6: I'm not answering that question for you. But I'm totally covered under the law. Okay, Presidential Records Act. Just read it, you take a look at it. I'm totally covered under the law.
Speaker 2: Spoiler alert, he is, in fact, not fucking covered under the Presidential Records Act.
Speaker 1: Just read it.
Speaker 3: Just read it.
Speaker 2: Any asshole with Google, including myself, can look up the Presidential Records Act, and it states that all White House records related to government business are public property, and that when the president and vice president leave office, those documents must be transferred to the National Archives for preservation.
Speaker 3: So there's not a single thing under there that is being like, just read it.
Speaker 1: I'm covered.
Speaker 2: It's like you're not, but you're just trying to do that thing where you think if you say that shit over and over and over again that I'm sure maybe some of the people listening to that interview might believe that, but when it goes to when it's actually presented, they're gonna be like, sir, this is it doesn't say anything about that ship here at all.
Speaker 1: And he's he's surrounded by lawyers who are on his payroll, and he's fired all the ones who tell him the stuff that he doesn't want to hear. Yeah, so he's just strong and wrong, baby, strong and wrong.
Speaker 2: I bet his lawyers, like, we're up against it today, folks were against it. Did you hear that fucking interview?
Speaker 1: I'm covered. I'm covered.
Speaker 3: It's like, I don't know what is he even talking about.
Speaker 5: So if he did it, it doesn't matter. He did it and he's covered.
Speaker 2: And also, the thing is this guy, he always he's always pump faking like he'll take the stand. He says that all the time. He's not, I'll take the stand, it doesn't matter, but he never does. So again it's this is just where he's at. He's only got a bunch of pump faking left and I don't know where it's gonna end up.
Speaker 1: But hey, you wish i'd take the stand? Be good for your ratings? What would you say?
Speaker 2: I'm not telling you, but I'm good under the law, I could do whatever I want.
Speaker 1: That's essentially your answer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, yes i did it, but I'm protected, right, judge, I'm protected.
Speaker 2: Right, I'll protect your good That I could do anything.
Speaker 1: Were good, Here we good. He's gonna do that. That's why he's gonna sit down and be like presidential record, ACKed, we we good.
Speaker 3: Here, we get here, I'm covered and got a tea time.
Speaker 5: And I think that if he took the stand, he would because he either talks one in two ways. He confidently speaks with a lot of hand gestures, or he has both hands planted. What do you think his strategy would be.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he's that, I don't know. With his back against the wall, I feel like he might be energetic. But you think about remember that time, like in the Egen Carroll depositions, when he's like, I don't know her, and then he mistook her for his wife, and.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's like, you never want this dude.
Speaker 2: And if he even if he is behaving, he's gonna fucking self own somehow up there?
Speaker 5: It's so wild.
Speaker 1: Who's that wife?
Speaker 3: Before there?
Speaker 1: I am with my beautiful wife, looks beautiutiful, beautiful.
Speaker 5: Wife that I went with. Sal Any chance I got that woman? I don't know her.
Speaker 1: She's ugly girl.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I'm no further questions, Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 5: No further answers. Please.
Speaker 1: That's just what's gonna be for the answers, for the answers, your honor, What is that? No further answer for the answers?
Speaker 3: So what the fuck does that mean?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you got to name that the pod.
Speaker 1: No further answer.
Speaker 3: Further you the trials of Donald J. Trump, further answers.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good, all right. In other news, that's gonna be my new transition. There's been there's been a lot of discussion lately about AI replacing writers, taxi drivers. There's also a lot of concern regarding whether or not AI should replace doctors. And so there's been articles claiming that I can help the health care industry, and that is absolutely true. Like there's been articles that claim that like AI chatbots can help healthcare like doctors with their bedside manner. There's ways that it helps cut time with like finding data retrieval and like big diagnostic things. Those are all true, but it's always being framed as like replacing the doctors, better than better than doctor, just like they want it to be something that it's not. They want it to be robot doctor, who's like, you know, just that's the only person you deal with and it's like definitely does not work that well. Like so, for instance, this one of the studies, by the way, the methodology is comparing chat GPT with like chat GPT responses to questions that people posed in a ask docs subreddit with like what the actual doctors in a subreddit said, and then being like they actually like did better than the doctors and on reddit. So I think they could replace them like.
Speaker 2: That, Wow, that's the low hanging ass fruit right there to try and make your point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean I think that they're like chat GPT is a good tool, Like it's a cool tool. It's it's like they're trying to replace their like when Google, if Google was invented and they were like, well, you don't need lawyers anymore, you don't need doctors anymore because all you need to do is Google this.
Speaker 3: Shit ask a question.
Speaker 1: It's like, no, this is a good tool for doctors. I want my doctor to google what I have, but I don't want my doctor.
Speaker 3: To be Google, to be Google exactly.
Speaker 1: And I want my doctor to have some of their energy saved up by using this language model to help them, like write emails that are clear and concise and like convey the information that needs to be conveyed. I don't need them to use this language model to replace the doctor, which is just going to be a worse thing. It's just going to create a thing, like a thing that's harder to tell that you're being fucked over because they are able to like string together sentences that make it sound like you're dealing with an actual healthcare professional, but it's actually like a medical chatbot. Like there are so they've already been testing this med Palm two at the Mayo Clinic, and like the way they write about it is like in almost every metric such as showing evidence of reasoning, consensus supported answers, the med Palm two performed more or less as well as the actual doctors. It's like, why it shouldn't be a fucking competition. Yeah, it's insane to like think of it as a competition. It's not. It's not supposed to be replacing them. It should be improving the quality of care that people get, which is an actual problem that everybody like seems to acknowledge. In the United States. It's like really hard to get good medical care, but it really feels like it's because of the private equity ification of the us like the fact that the only thing that excites the people who make the decisions at a high level is cutting costs and like improving profit, and so their interpretation of AI is not like, here's a good tool that will improve the product, because they don't give a fuck about the product. All they care about is finding ways to cut costs. And so that's why it's always being framed as well, this can replace people, right, It's like, no, it can make people better at their job, baby, if you like, give them a chance to learn how to use it, and if you like, think about it in a way that's like patient and thoughtful. But instead the only thing that they care about is cutting how many jobs they can cut, which is it's crazy that like we are allowing that to be the way that this technology is being written about and like thought about at a broad.
Speaker 2: Level, right, you know, a lot of it is looking as like, oh AI is here to make everything like obsolete, or it's like the be all end all of certain industries. Like that's sort of the dominant narrative which has everyone being like, so it's smarter than a doctor, so it's better than a doctor. So it's better than a writer. It's like rather than well no, and even like when they're talking about when they're like analyzing the performance of that one AI, it's like performed more or less as well as the actual doctors. Well what's less? Yeah, like how that is less? Like that's kind of a big fucking deal if you completely misdiagnosed shit, because like with all AI, like you know, you can already see how there's gonna be, like the kind of care can be all fucked up based on like racial biases and shit like that, because even when you look at right, even if it is going through like actual data, if you look at clinical trials for certain medications, if sometimes a certain ethnic group isn't responding as well as another, they will just preclude them from participating in the study to make the to make the results look better. Where it's like, yeah, well this shit actually works better for white Alzheimer's patients and not black or Latino Alzheimer's patients, So like let's have a couple of them in there, but mostly the white ones, because those are showing us the best results.
Speaker 3: And we're all we already have a deficit in even how we even are testing certain things.
Speaker 1: So and I met with like a really good doctor like that and somebody who's like really smart about how they use AI. AI could actually be used to like fight against the biases that do exist with doctors. Like doctors are not above that shit by any means. Like they're some of the most sexist, racist motherfuckers and you know out here because they're like sitting there getting told they're like incredibly smart and they have like a lot of authority. And so whenever there's a lot of authority, you see a lot of biases and shit like just go unchecked. So there's a problem, there's an issue there. And I don't think that, Like I think in a different world where we don't approach a technology and say how many jobs could this cut like as the first question, we would be approaching this and being like, oh, this is a great opportunity to fucking like improve medical care and like cut out all those bias, all these biases by like you know, doing like approaching data differently or like using like approaching people, you know, an just doing a better job like parsing through massive amounts of data without racism goggles on, you know. But yeah, I always find.
Speaker 5: It interesting when you actually stumble upon a really good doctor, and like the thing that you notice from a good doctor to a not good doctor is that they actually like take their time and they want to know the real personal route of like where the fuck this shit is coming from, you know, and you're not just feeling out a form that says like, yes, that's my father had cancer and died, like you're you know, you're actually engaging with like okay, like what does this mean? And what does that mean? And where is this and where do you work? And what's your stress levels? And like when you have a doctor that really cares, it's such a fucking huge difference. And if they did have those tools and they could like you know, precision focus on whatever it is that's bothering you, it would be so nice in an ideal way. And it's also going back to what you were saying, Jack about how like it's crazy that like when we get some technology, it's like how do we cut jobs? Yeah, And it's it's wild that right now the AI conversation is like that, But it's also not because when you think about the way people talk about it immigrants and immigrants taking people's jobs, it's like there's so much disconnect of like what's really happening in all these industries, and AI is just about to make that shit so much worse. And that's of course why they're doing the double strike with this with my industry. And it's really fascinating to be in it so deep and in every seems to be like every industry is getting affected by the shit. It's really wild, Like where is this going?
Speaker 2: I don't know, yeah, because it starts off as being like this will help people's efficiency, and then again, like when you start, if you have like a company that has to answer at a Wall Street, then you can see how that pressure can turn into just like well, why don't we just make them all.
Speaker 3: A bunch of chatbots or at least a lot of them could be you know, for.
Speaker 2: A lot of this shit, And it is a slippery slope, and like to the point of like I get too because some like medical systems are so overburdened, like I feel like factors own they're like I have to see like nine hundred fucking people in a day because I'm already they're already cutting costs that they're there, I can't give the quality of care. So shit is slipping through the cracks, and that happened tragically with my cousin, you know, like having something completely misdiagnosed, go completely under the fucking radar, and then oh, sorry, you have.
Speaker 3: Stage four cancer. Sure, I mean, and that's what happens.
Speaker 2: And you think about how frequent that kind of shit happened, Like how frequently that kind of thing happens, and you're like, isn't there a way to help that for somebody who unfortunate, like you know, I guess I won't say that a doctor is negligent because I don't know what the fuck their work environment is like, but those are the instances where you feel like, couldn't that help, like, like more or less they have fall through the Yeah, fall through the fucking cracks of being like, no, you're fine, it's fibroids, don't worry about it, don't worry about it, don't worry about it.
Speaker 3: And then it's, hey, we totally fucked that up.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Yeah, that's just I think those are Sorry, Yeah, that's what's fucked up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that.
Speaker 3: That's where you're hoping that is there a way to improve that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: But not just wholesale being like and the ship is more popping than doctor end up moving on yeah, yeah, and then and.
Speaker 5: Then you get into the deeper conversation of like medical school being so fucking expensive and only certain types of people have access to And I mean that that's what's fucked is there's so many layers that's happening in this conversation that we're trying to happen, right, But it's like you feel fucking crazy because you're just like I just want everyone I love to get good health care. Why is that so hard?
Speaker 1: Right? Why do you have to like, yeah, well there has to be like a shortage of doctors and they have to be like treated like shit, like professionally hazed to like like there's like stories when you like people are going through medical school. They're like these stories where it's like, yeah, so, like I would be driving to work and like part of my routine was I would fall asleep at the red light and then people would wake me up by honking at me when the light turned green. And that's how I would like sleep during medical school. It's like Jesus, Jesus, well why do you why no other professional?
Speaker 5: Crazy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but there is this interesting case study of like the whole AI thing, and like everybody going crazy about AI right now is really like a media bubble, and like this technology has been around. It's just like once chad GPT happened and a lot of people were like, whoa, it feels like I'm talking to person right when I talk to this thing and they give me answers. Yes, the answers aren't correct, but they get a lot of shit wrong. But it's interesting that it can type answers, So I'm impressed. But like there's been AI for a while. And there was this company called Babylon Health, a startup in twenty eighteen that they had an AI chatbot that was reportedly able to diagnose medical conditions as accurately as a doctor, and the claim that claim was based on a study that, as noted in a follow up paper by researchers, did not offer convincing evidence that Babylon can perform better than doctors in any realistic situation, and there is a possibility that it might perform significantly worse. And yeah, it's just like the over promising of the technology, like just immediately, like starts immediately, because the second you have something like this, it gets put in a room with people who are like, how do we at the highest level, as people who aren't involved in this at all, We're not doctors, how do we make the most money off of that? And the way to make the most money off of that is to just give unrealistic prognostications of like what the thing's going to be able to do, and like not work with it at all. And I feel like that's what AI is to a large degree. It's like a word for tech advances that we already have or that have been happening for a while. But the media bubble is like an opportunity for these like financial powers to like dig in and try to make money by like claiming that they can cut jobs. But anyways, this Babylon company, the NHS, the British like healthcare system, signed a big contract with them to like take over signed three projects with the UK's NHS hospital trusts, and they ended up canceling almost all of them like eight years before they were supposed to.
Speaker 2: And yeah, also, I like I wonder if the person who named it was ros was like a Rastafarian was looking at it like a Babylon type thing, you know, like real, like the oppressive systems that we live under according to the Rastafarian version of Babylon, Like this is bullshit. This is hyper capitalist, oppressive bullshit.
Speaker 1: They invented it and were like, uh oh oh this is bad Babylon. Yeah. Yeah, I have two thoughts.
Speaker 5: First one is I think it's also amusing because at some point in the future, like yeah, they'd get these AI whatever chat bought to come fucking take over the doctor's job. But then there's gonna be the next level of exploitation after that, where now like you're privacy is at risk, like literal pictures of your body are now and like hidden within these ai chat you know, men are gonna fucking hack that ship. Now they got pictures of my pussy because my gynecologists had to like you know, ship with you know taking pictures and check if I got fibroids, you know know whatever. It's like, you know, that's the next level once they introduced the shit. I mean, that's what's happening with fucking cars. Article about car Yeah, whether they's all they say, like yeah, they're keeping taps on your sex life on everything like that. You get that smart ship in anything and you're gonna get to that point where it's like it just gets nasty.
Speaker 2: It was, yeah, like that article ended with like they're in a damn company that isn't fucking with your data, they said, except for two and they were like based in Europe because they have to actually abide by their privacy laws.
Speaker 3: Everybody else they're hoovering up data.
Speaker 1: They're watching you. Fuck.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, they're watching the slogan you thought.
Speaker 3: When the car was off, its headlights were watching you.
Speaker 1: Wait.
Speaker 5: Yeah nasty. And then the second thought I had was it's interesting how I mean, I think naturally all technology there's a dark side to it, right, any any invention it is going to have a dark side to it. You know, you invented whatever the car and it's made to transport, but you can kill somebody with your car. So made me think about how like I wonder if when pins were invented, like if like who was the first person to get to die getting stabbed by a pin? And they were like, this is out of control. This is why we can have pins in our household or pencils or whatever. The fud there's literally it's just always this is human nature, it seems or it's like you invent something and it's going to be used for evil because that's the way humans work.
Speaker 1: I mean, we already have this one example that's pretty creepy, like so like that. There's this thing called Deepscribe, which is it's like your doctor will use it to record your conversation with your doctor, and it captures the incomes in real time and automatically extracts medical information throughout the conversation. Which sounds like a good idea good use of the technology, except the software was only able to catch eighty percent of what was recorded. Okay, their AI would have quote hallucinations and provide quote false information about patients, including errors enlisting medications, which seems pretty bad. So to fix this issue, the company hired a team of two hundred random people who would fix the notes by listening into these supposedly private recordings of medical appointments. So problem solved. We just got random you know, a random.
Speaker 5: All I'm hearing job creation may come on, bro, you're.
Speaker 3: That's true to those two humans?
Speaker 1: Yes, that's so crazy.
Speaker 5: I hate it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then they're also using it to screw you over on insurance claim. So oh, we didn't even get to the good part.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where they're like, yeah, yeah, this will just go through insurance claims to help a doctor deny all of them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, crazier to deny.
Speaker 1: The insurance company's Sigma is being sued for using an AI algorithm instead of doctors to review customer claims, allowing their doctors to deny claims without ever opening patient files. That's great, that's great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like how Yeah, there's like one example of this woman who had like, was getting an ultrasound because they thought she may have ovarian cancer, and they found a cyst and then just denied her claim for the ultrasound and a follow up procedure.
Speaker 1: Claiming neither were medically necessary and leaving her on the hook for seven hundred and twenty three dollars, which is.
Speaker 2: Wild because they could have just done that without the AI read you know what I mean. So Okay, sure, I guess it's more efficient or just as fucked up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right. Should we take one more break and come back and talk about the real scandal that rotten Tomatoes might not be as trustworthy as we all thought?
Speaker 4: Oh no, and we're back.
Speaker 1: Or do you want to bring us back Marcella, and we're back there we go with Gusto, one of the best in the business. All right, so Rotten Tomatoes, I've been I've been a Rotten Tomatoes skeptic for a while.
Speaker 5: You are that kind of white guy, had.
Speaker 1: Some I have some thoughts about Rotten Tomatoes. Pull Marcella.
Speaker 5: I just closed my laptop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would be in your online dating profile. It's like, here's some things about me, Rotten Tomatoes skeptic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, follow.
Speaker 3: I prefer Metacritic person.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, because they have a little bit more a little bit more specific with the inputs that they put in, so like a five star review, not just fresh it is, you know, input as a ten out of ten.
Speaker 5: Heay, but wait, backet up a second. Who is submitting to Rotten Tomatoes For those that don't know, like me, for example, movie critics. Okay, but what who defines that?
Speaker 1: Who defines the movie cras That's a great that's a great point. Yeah, and a great question. And it is the crux of the issue, right because Rotten Tomatoes determines it and the owners of Rotten Tomatoes have some say into who gets allowed in there. And you'll never believe this Rotten Tomatoes is owned by a movie studio. They're owned by Universal Pictures and Warner Brothers. Or sorry, they're owned by Warner Brothers and fan Dango, which shares a parent company with Universal Pictures. So yeah, they so it was just reviewed that a PR company called Bunker fifteen, which is just like, ugh, you know, that's a shit job.
Speaker 2: Like if something like where do you work Bunker fifteen, They're like, oh, I don't know what that is, but I'm sorry, your.
Speaker 5: Boss, Pepe the Frog Jesus really.
Speaker 3: Bunker fifteen, it's the woajack memea.
Speaker 1: Bunker fifteen juiced the rotten Tomato scores of the movie Ophelia because when the reviews came out, it was so, this is a feminist retelling of Hamlet starring Opheliate Art, And the reviews came out and it was coming in at a forty six percent, which he classifies that is rotten. And then Bunker fifteen offered critics in quotes fifty dollars or more to post positive reviews, which bumped the rating up too fresh, And the next month the movie was acquired for distribution, So.
Speaker 3: Damn for fifty bucks starting for fifty.
Speaker 1: It's so low, Like that's what. It's so fucking cheap, Like, what y'all.
Speaker 2: If you're gonna, like, if you're gonna sell out your little rotten tomatoes, cred, go get some more fucking coin than that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it just shows you how much people are fucking whack as fucking sellouts and have no morals or ethics.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they're also like, here's the thing, you don't know. I do about forty of these a day, right when I kept figuring I'm making two grand a day.
Speaker 1: Actually I'm doing all right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean that is how they think, though, I.
Speaker 1: Bet I'm sure so. Bunker fifteen denied the allegations, but also admitted they have a quote small handful of writers that are set up that are set up a specific system where filmmakers can sponsor or pay to have them review a film, which doesn't sound like a denial of the allegation, Like.
Speaker 2: How they go, Hey, man, are you paying critics to to, like, you know, pad the reviews of films that are your clients at your PR company.
Speaker 1: We absolutely deny that much. No, what we do do have some critics who we can pay be paid.
Speaker 5: They got the same pr company as Trump. Huh, I know, but I protected.
Speaker 2: So yeah, right, they're saying we're covered on the Presidential Records Act. So next question, my honor.
Speaker 1: And since the Vulture piece went up alleging all of this, the Ophelia page has disappeared from Real.
Speaker 2: Tomatoes and waits and they use this to secure distribution.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's that's why there that's there's gonna that. Like that feels like a lawsuit from whoever bought the distribution rights for that movie. Yeah, oh yeah, it's really Oh wait, I don't think that thing made much money.
Speaker 2: Oh shit whenever, So if you google it, it'll give you out like a result on Google. Then you go and guess what homie is? Four h four baby not here? That the droids you are looking for are not here. These are not the droids you're looking for.
Speaker 1: That movie ended up making two hundred and forty two thousand dollars, which I think is probably more than anybody paid to for Damn. It's uh, it's not good. But I yeah, like Rotten Tomatoes just has always seemed completely suspect and like arbitrary. You'd go, you'd see like a movie that like doesn't have good reviews and you go on Rotten Tomato and it would be like seventy six percent like fresh. It's like whoa, whoa, what's anybody? We're just we're just taking their word for it. And they've also like there was they delayed the posting of the reviews of Justice League when that came out in twenty seventeen, Like it got real bad reviews, but they like wouldn't post the reviews for a while. They would be people to buy tickets that they wanted to find out the movie was bad. Yeah.
Speaker 2: One of our earliest episodes was I remember us talking about that and we're like, what they can do that?
Speaker 3: And then we're like, oh, Warner Brothers owns it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I guess they was Rotten Tomatoes.
Speaker 5: It's so wild that, like this country is so like freedom of speech, freedom of speech, and any chance anyone gets, like, but how much does it cost to get you to change that speech?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: Right? Exactly? How can I buy?
Speaker 5: Cost of speech?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Cost of speech? Like god, that's so wild.
Speaker 3: I mean, you got discounted speech over here if you're looking for it.
Speaker 5: Shit. It's also like I know that when I use like YELP, because I don't. I don't use wrote Tomatos. I don't give a shit about movies, but when I use Yelp, I'm definitely always like I can't trust you. Like I hate. I hate when like you read something and you're like, this has nothing to do with the food.
Speaker 2: Right, well, you know right, because there's there's Yelp reviews where you go, oh, you fucked up on your anniversary dinner. Bro, you're taking it out on this restaurant that they didn't have X, Y and Z because it's like I made I made a reservation that day and then when we got there it's.
Speaker 1: Like hold, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 5: My favorite, of course is the I eat here a million times, but today it's like, rich, why didn't you review the other million times when he killed it? That's the actual review I want. But anyways, so I'm curious when you guys use run Tomatoes, like, is there ever like you feel like this person is insincere or this is a suspect, Like can you can you read that the way that you can kind of see it in Yelp.
Speaker 1: The other thing that's really weird, it's totally subjective whether a thing, whether a review is rotten or fresh, you know, like if they give it like two stars, sometimes they'll put that as rotten as fresh, like it totally. It's yeah, it's really, there's a there's a lot of like shape, consistency, consistency, thank you, which is why if you'll, if you'll check your inbox, I've just sent you a fifteen page slide show.
Speaker 3: Metacritic is the superior website.
Speaker 1: Metacritic, the superior website. All right, Marcella, such a pleasure having you.
Speaker 2: Were so wonderful, kind of bummed out, you go bring it back?
Speaker 1: Where's that dial of smoke up? Real quick?
Speaker 5: I'll come back, and I got promote. I guess I'll take this to the show. So I was like, let me be nice, even though I don't like being nice.
Speaker 2: Nah, I mean if I don't think, I think it's a misnomer to even to categorize you are no miles.
Speaker 5: We agree on that shit, Yeah, no, we agree. I want to work on a bit about character versus demeanor. Yeah, because people confuse your demeanor with your character and this is not how it should be. But ye know people are ready for all that shit. Yeah, oh my god, she said, please shut the fuck up. She told she stole your husband when she said please bitch so dumb. Anyways, that was my final rant. Thank you so much. You can find me at Marcella Comedy and now reminder, I will be headlining the Hollywood Improv September fifteenth. I'm coming to Chandler, Arizona in September twenty second. I'll be in Portland headlining High Note Comedy on the twenty eighth. I'll also be opening for Michelle Buteau, so if you got tickets, I think there's still one more show with her. Excited about that. I'm also coming to the Santa Cruz Festival in October, and I'm doing Vegas in November, but I think I'll be back to kick it with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah you guys, tell you, thank you amazing. Do you like doing Vegas? You like doing Vegas?
Speaker 5: For my first time doing Vegas, oh wow, it's the middle of the week show, So I'm excited about that because I really feel like the weekend crowd is fucking too insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah bonkers, people who've already like lost their mortgage.
Speaker 5: Oh my god. I mean you're gonna have that any day of the week, but on the weekend there are like people coming to have a week and to really lose.
Speaker 2: Big exactly somebody who like already legally died at a hospital and then came back drunk for like your say.
Speaker 5: Yeah, during the week, you got all the people that have like their little vouchers and their discounted rooms and the pros the pros that I am excited about that, but I don't know how that's gonna be. I've never done Vegas.
Speaker 1: I'm excited.
Speaker 5: Piece of media I'm enjoying is my friend Coreyla Kasik has this. Uh, you guys would appreciate this. I have written down in the room and I had to come down here. But I think it's like Molly bro on Instagram. He's going viral right now because he was at Burning Man and so he just is like doing like a Hey, guys, do you need a spond If you want to sponsor us right here stranded, just one dollar, we'll get us. If a million of you donate, one dollar can get us. Hella Molly. It's just like the funniest, stupidest shit. He's part of a crew called the Dress Up Gang, which Frankieknionaz is also in which you guys, ah yes from Fit but they it's just such a funny character. His name is Molly bro on Instagram or fuck I wish I think I have it wrong. Let me see if I can't pull it up. Official Molly bro is his Instagram handle and he has really silly Molly content and it's actually very funny. I don't do Molly, but I you know, I can appreciate a good character.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why not? And Miles, where can people find you? Is there a working media you've been in drunk? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Find me on Twitter, instaut Graham, all them at based life forums, at Miles of Gray. You know where to find us with our basketball takes. That's Miles and Jack got mad boosties. You like ninety Day Fiance, Check Sophia, Alexander and I out on four to twenty day Fiance and True The True Crime Show. Check it out, The Good Thief please check it out. And let's see tweet I like from Brittany Nichols at Bee is hilarious tweeted strike knees to end.
Speaker 3: You know how many birds I can name? Now it's too much?
Speaker 2: And if that's the metric, using like, oh no, I've become a bird watching fool. And now I can I'm having arguments over what kind of hawks there are? I get it, maybe outside a little too.
Speaker 5: Wait, I always saw her at was bish hilarious. Wow, I've been reading it wrong this whole time.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think I feel like it could be both because I used to read it like that too, and then I was like, well.
Speaker 3: This bee is but it's also Look it's it's up to the reader.
Speaker 5: She's a great she's a great writer.
Speaker 3: I think we can Yeah, oh, we can all agree on that.
Speaker 5: Where can people find you? What enjoying?
Speaker 1: Asking? You can find me a Jack underscore Olbrian. Uh. Tweet I'm enjoying is from Brian Jordan Alvrez, who tweeted Courtyard Marriott Marion Cotty Yard really makes you think, and it did all night. Couldn't stop thinking about it.
Speaker 5: Sorry, you guys should be saying an X that I like, not a tweet that I like.
Speaker 3: Fuck that absolutely.
Speaker 1: The diok I will not formerly known as Twitter you every publication in America.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, Jack. Where people can find you?
Speaker 1: Uh? You can find me a Jack underscore? Brian on Twitter Twitter? Find us on Twitter at Daily Zei Geist d D Daily Zay Geist on Instagram We have Facebook fan page and a website daily zeikeuis dot com. We post our episodes on our foot no good notes where we link off the information that we talked about today's episode as well as a song that we think you might enjoy. Miles, what is the song that you think people might enjoy?
Speaker 2: I think we're gonna go out on a little bit of some UK rap here some drill from quang Face k W E n G Face. This is the remix to the track Freedom. It's called Freedom Too with Joy Orbison and over Mono. I think are the beat makers that flipped the beat. But anyway, Freedom with the number two by quang Face.
Speaker 1: Get into it? Do it all right? Well, we'll link off to that in the footnotes of the Daily is the production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts. My Heart Radio is the iHeartRadio Wrap, Apple podcast or wherever you listen to your favorite shows. That is going to do it for us. This morning. We are back on Monday with an episode where Miles and I are gonna tell you what was trending.
Speaker 3: Over the weekend.
Speaker 1: We'll tell you stuff we think is overrated underrated Monday like early afternoon ish and then Tuesday with a special episode Thode and we'll talk to you all then have a great oh and there there will be a highlight reel of the best of this week over the weekend the weekly like guys, so much ship for you guys to pay attention to.
Speaker 5: Did you guys do like a v H one countdown style.
Speaker 1: Of our greatest hits of number five this week number.
Speaker 5: Brought to you by Coca Cola Classic.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's what we're leaving money on the table by Yeah. Any right, we'll talk to y'all on Monday. Bye, thank you,