Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: DARSI were we'll come back to discussing what's in the video and what you think it shows, But I wanted to return to the real mystery in your film is the guy who leaked it? That's what you went down there to find out. And that's tricky stuff to get somebody to come forward who might be wondering, who are these guys? Why do they want to know this? Because there's no doubt that a lot of folks in powerful positions did not want that video to be leaked.
Speaker 3: Correct, Yeah, that appears to be the case based on the testimony from this agent. The FBI actually did get involved and they changed the whole access procedures for people that worked for CVP with regards to that type of footage right after this week happened. Essentially, this this guy was no longer allowed to go to the same areas. He wasn't allowed to communicate with the same friend who gave him the footage, who originally recorded it. It was really let's say, stove piped and kind of like segregated after that. So they made sure that security was tightened.
Speaker 2: Up but in the film, you don't show his face, you don't use his name. He's obviously got some concern about what might happen to him. You got to figure whoever he is. The people who didn't want this out have zeroed in on it and have identified him in some way, right.
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: Or do you know?
Speaker 3: I don't, I don't. I mean, we haven't spoken to him since we left Puerto Rico, and I think we should obviously follow up is worthy, but we didn't want to bother him A and B. We just did not feel like he wanted to say anything more because he also had that high fear level. So yeah, we kind of just left it at that. We anonymized them in the film. But obviously he was working there still and he met us at his place of work.
Speaker 2: So explain to our listeners how it was that he was on that plane. So these guys do these routine flights, he was not necessarily part of that individual work group. Without giving too much info about where he did work and for whom he was just on there sort of as a favor from the guys who were on the plane.
Speaker 3: So he wasn't actually on the plane. His direct friend who worked within the CVP. Good friend, let's say, knew that he had an interest in this type of footage. Knew that, you know, obviously that there was some activity worthy of telling this guy, and directly after the event, the same day, he reached out to this individual that we met up with, and that guy rushed over, went into the plane and looked at the footage, and subsequently he actually asked his friend if he could make a copy of the footage for him and did yeah, and he shared that footage with Jorge Martin and that's how it reached us.
Speaker 2: How nervous was he about talking to you, Yeah, he was nervous.
Speaker 3: We were in Puerto Rico for a few days and we just kept following up, kept following up with Jorge really pushing for the meeting. We weren't sure if we were going to get it, and he was, you know, hesitant, and then finally he agreed to meet with us after he finished a shift at night and at the same airport it that all this footage was recorded, so we actually got to see from the ground level where the UFO was flying over, and quite a large, large area. It covered a lot of ground, so to speak, really quickly.
Speaker 2: Let's get to more specifics then, about the video itself. I know the guys from SCU did a paper about it. I've interview Rich Hoffman and others, and really good analysis about what it is and what it is not. As you mentioned, there have been debunkers who tried to explain it away as a balloon, which is preposterous. Describe what this thing look like? How big you think it is based on comparisons to other things on the ground and what it did?
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure, so the best sort of description of what it looked like was probably an almond shaped object, and it was about the size of a car, because you actually do see it fly quite a bit above a parking structure area and parking lot, and you could see these little rectangle structures on the ground. Those are cars. So if it's flying quite a bit above those and it's almost the same size of them, you're going to think it's about the size of a car. It was almond shaped. It seemed to sort of rotate every now and then, or kind of like I guess, but not like in a circular way. It kind of rotated like a football, would you know what I mean? Like it twisted and the strange thing.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: We had a friend, Dave Fulch, do an analysis of this footage. He's an MX fifteen and other west CAAM forward looking infrared light camera repair man, so he professionally sets up these camera systems that are coming off of CVP planes and repairs them. And he's actually recorded his own UFO encounter on one of these systems from the ground, by the way, and he describes the footage as very anomalist himself, because he knows what a milar balloon looks like, he knows what the exhaust of a fighter jet would look like, he knows what a bird would look like, and this object doesn't look like any of those things.
Speaker 1: It also.
Speaker 3: Just kind of throws off detection. It almost creates its shape in a different way as it's flying. And yeah, it seems to move quite quickly until it gets to the ocean, goes into the ocean, comes out, it divides into two and one of those two objects seems to go down into the ocean. The other one just kind of floats off, and then the tracking system loses both of them. So if you don't think that's an intelligence behind this flying object, you got to be crazy in my opinion, and.
Speaker 2: It doesn't slow down. This thing goes into the water and it's moving just as fast as it was through the air, correct, that's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that's the sort of trans medium characteristic about it. It operates at the same speed it was in our gaseous atmosphere as it does when it goes in the ocean. So the ocean does not seem to have any friction or impediment to its speed.
Speaker 2: So that takes out balloon. There's no balloon that goes through the ocean like that, that's for sure, right. And secondly, I mean balloons don't split into two and still float around up there obviously. Yeah, So then drones could be a drone, I guess. But drones don't split into two, and back in twenty thirteen, they didn't go into the ocean. There were no trans medium drones that we have that we know of, correct, Yeah.
Speaker 3: And it's a good thing you brought up drones because a drone would look like a drone in Flear footage like this. The Flear cameras are very high quality. They would be able to break down the full shape of a drone and you would see the heat points around propellers. This did not have propellers, This did not have the shape of a typical drone. It just looked like this almond shaped sort of silvery object that might i add, was not visible to the ground crew. There were people walking around below it on the airport tarmac. Was not a visible to the pilot or any of the people on the plane.
Speaker 1: It was only.
Speaker 3: Visible in flear, which is a characteristic again that constantly gets reported in UFO footage and people that capture this type of UFO footage in different light spectrum that the human eye can't see. These UFOs tend to operate in a light spectrum that we can't see because they don't want to be seen. They want to be in cognito.
Speaker 2: Describe for me how the government reacts to this. At the time this guy on the plane has recorded this video, he lets his friend make a copy of that four minute or so chunk, and then the friend takes it away and eventually it gets to SCU and gets out in the public. What happens in between the other three other places where this was to have been recorded according to the system that you described, was it recorded in all three of those places, or did and did anybody notice it and pay attention to it or do we know?
Speaker 3: Well, according to the agent, it was recorded in the other locations and from the mainland Department of Homeland Security branch that was communicating with this CVP Rent branch, they reported quite early this was as anomalist that this was not any craft or known terrestrial technology. So that's what the CBP, that's what this guy, the anonymous agent, told us. And then he said the FBI got involved and were investigating it too locally, and I think that's when they also created new restrictions so that this agent we spoke to was not allowed to ever go on to planes and look at FLEAR footage up close and personal. They really just started to separate personnel and make sure that only certain people with certain clearances security clearances were allowed to see that type of footage. And I think the same is very very likely happening with DHS right now. I've spoken to some other people, and you may up speaking to somebody like Ross Colhart and they can probably confirm to you that there is a standing order right now within DHS that they cannot release any footage to the public or anything that they record is considered basically classified right.
Speaker 2: Now, Yeah, that's that's kind of not a surprise at all that clamped down on it. For sure. I would still worry for your friend and the guy who allowed him to make that copy. But I suppose that if they had not made a copy and leaked it, we would never have seen it. Or is there a paper trail? Have you found a paper trail at all?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I have not found a paper trail. But that agent quite he spoke quite clearly in the documentary that you know, he's he did this in an altruistic way. He wanted the world to know how the footage was taken, leaked and why. And according to him, there's all kinds of this phenomenon happening all around Puerto Rico. He's spoken to all kinds of walks of life of Puerto Ricans, fishermen, other you know, enforcement officers and CVP people that have witnessed these things. And he's concerned and he thinks it's really strange. Right, fishermen have seen objects in the water, lights in the water that you know, they know what scuba divers look like, but this is not that. And these objects have been seen exiting the water going into the water around Porto ric Rico. On top of that, there have been you know, for lack of a better word, nahi, non human intelligence sightings for decades now. We were speaking about the Junkee National Rainforest before, but this has been seen in the oceans around Puerto Rico. Strange beings seen at night on the beaches, going into the ocean, coming out of the ocean, and swimming around sometimes too.
Speaker 2: And well, you've got video, you've got video that including your film that as an additional part of your investigation, and you track down some people who have had some up close and personal encounters. And then I don't know how you got this other video, but it's nighttime, this bluish light in the in the ocean, and people are recording it on their cell phone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fishermen, believe it or not, we're recording that. And that seems to be the common theme in Puerto Rico. Puerto Rican fishermen see this all the time, and that blue object. It starts as that they keep tracking it, and they keep following it on a boat until you see, I think at one point when they're a little bit closer to the shore, you actually see like this human aid figure hovering through the light. Now, I have heard somebody recently sent a link a friend on Twitter thinking that that was actually a dive group that and this dive group actually claimed that video to be them. But I'm a scuba diver. I've been scuba diving since I was fifteen. I know what light refraction looks like from the surface and what somebody a scuba diver should look like if they had a light source under the water and they were swimming nearby. Nowhere in that footage does it look like scuba diver or a group of scuba divers, because the number one thing that's missing in that footage from beginning to end are bubbles rising to the surface. You have to have something you're breathing with underwater, and there's no bubbles rising the surface at all.
Speaker 2: That's a good point. Darcy Weir is the director of the film trans Medium Puerto Rico's UFOs.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one am Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more