Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio of the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Joe Getty arm Strong and Jettie and now he Armstrong and Eddy later this hour.
Speaker 2: So Jake Tapper and Alex Thompson still on the circuit getting interviews about their book. We're on Stephen A. Smith's show today. When he's not yelling about basketball. I guess he's interviewing people like that. He's thinking about running for president as a Democrat.
Speaker 1: Stephen A. Smith.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Jake Tapper said they never got a single person who showed any remorse for covering up Biden's decline, not one. Wow, But we'll hear a little more of that interview later this hour.
Speaker 1: Wow. Huh, how interesting?
Speaker 2: And that's crazy given the fact that you got Trump elected.
Speaker 3: How do you not realize that? No talk about it when we talk about it. Here's a gender bending madness update.
Speaker 1: Friends, I kept hearing about this thing called the Loco. We're a brave.
Speaker 3: All of this madness is on the wayne except for in education and media. So a handful of stories having to do with gender bending madness, each of which would probably merit in an entire segment or even an hour, but we will just touch on them quickly, will you good?
Speaker 1: Go ahead. Here is and this is a very interesting story.
Speaker 3: This is a fellow who is a nurse with a specialization in psychiatric nursing.
Speaker 1: He was born female with a.
Speaker 3: Rare overtesticular disorder of sex development and has lived as a man since sex. He was one of that vanishingly small number of people who actually had a genetic condition that it was utterly unclear.
Speaker 1: What sex they were.
Speaker 3: Interesting anyway, but this person is Aaron is a specialist in psychiatric nursing, and he writes, when it comes to criminal justice and public safety, few issues are as contentious and is under examined as the placement of male offenders and female prisons.
Speaker 1: Well we're working on that, Aarin.
Speaker 3: But he says biological sex is the single most impacted important factor in patterns of criminality, particularly in cases of violent and sexual assault. Way, men, Yes, sorry, no way, I'm just saying I don't find it surprising, and I don't think it actually is contentious. I think it's probably, if you put it to a vote, another one of those eighty twenty ninety ten issues at least. Yeah, men, commit the vast majority of these crime, and women comprise the overwhelming majority of the victims. Again, obsecurities are well established and increasingly obscured by ideologically motivated reporting that lumps all transgender people into a single category, masking the key differences between transidentified males and females. This matters, especially when it comes to determining the risks posed by transidentified males in women's prisons and whether their behavior patterns resemble those of men or women. I'll bet you could cut to the chase instead of me doing it. But this fella, who is no crusading anti trans lunatic says, folks, you can't have males. He probably uses the term biological males or whatever. You can't have males with women in prison, especially sex offenders. It is so overwhelmingly incredibly obvious. Anybody you would think otherwise is a lunatic.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised it hasn't become a court case of cruel and unusual punishment sort of thing, violating their constitutional rights or civil liberties or something.
Speaker 1: It will. I can't believe it hasn't yet. Right, Yeah, it's terrible, And again, we can spend a lot of time on the data and everything. It's interesting. If I'm a woman in prison for.
Speaker 2: Whatever, some white collar crime maybe, and you put a dude in there with me who then rapes me, that seems like a clear cut case to me.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, clearly absolutely.
Speaker 3: And again I'm looking at the data and it is so overwhelming, Gavin that men should not be in women's prisons. Well, let me anybody who thinks otherwise is seriously mentally ill.
Speaker 2: If this gets to Gavin Newsom, let me speak to this politically. If you want to be president of the United States, ignore the weirdos on the left and join the eighty to ninety percent to think this is crazy, you're politically fine.
Speaker 3: He dipped his well manicured toe into it. I guess it would be pedicured, wouldn't it his pedicured toe into it? You put then backed off immediately when radicals yelled at him.
Speaker 1: You think Gavin gets pedicures? Oh yeah, weekly, Moving along.
Speaker 3: We mentioned this earlier, but it is absolutely worth more attention. California has bent itself into an ideological pretzel to try to stop being embarrassed by boys stealing first place or second place or third place or whatever. At state meets from girls in girls track and field and other fields of endeavor. So this new bizarro policy, announced a couple of days ago by the California or Scholastic Federation said, under this pilot entry process, any biological female student athlete who would have earned the next qualifying mark for one of their sections automatic qualifying juries, blah blah blah, but didn't get it because there's boys participating. Well, they call them transgender athletes. They're boys. They can go ahead and we'll bring them into the competition anyway, because they would have gotten in if it weren't for the boys. And they also clarified that this new pretzel logic policy, events will score separately for transgender students, so that there now could be three first place winners in the long jump, for instance, one boy they say, biological boy, an unnecessary term. It's redundant, one trans athlete and one biological girl.
Speaker 1: All right, but I still haven't heard it nail down.
Speaker 2: Are you going to have three separate competitions or do you compete in the there's just two competitions. You compete in the one that you identify as and then you have two different winners in that competition.
Speaker 1: Well, yes, these idiot cowards.
Speaker 3: The way I understand it is you will say to the girl or to the boy who beat the girls, congratulations, frands girl, you're the first place finisher. Here's your first place metal. Then they'll turn to the actual girl, the real girl, and say, yeah, your first place too, ignoring the idiocy.
Speaker 2: So would they both be standing on the podium at equal height? Presumably?
Speaker 1: Quick question? Triple jump because that's what started this.
Speaker 2: A boy won the triple jump out jumped the girls by three feet.
Speaker 3: I think it was four, but anyway, Yeah, it was an incredible distance. Normally you win the competition by an inch. Yeah, triple jump because he's a boy? Is why you go off one foot one foot?
Speaker 1: Two feet? Correct?
Speaker 3: Left foot, right foot, both feet? Wait a minute, one or is it one two to one? I think it's one one one, yes, on one one.
Speaker 1: Oh, you don't ever jump off two feet, No, you land on two feet.
Speaker 2: So like you'd go left foot, right foot, left foot or vice versa. Okay, I don't think I I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Definitely suggest alternating feet. Yes, this is not on the top end. If you could pull off left left, left, that would be focus.
Speaker 3: Please anyway, it was charmingly unknown in yesterdayear as the hop skipping jump. Oh yeah, anyway. Uh So, moving along a few more headlines, squeeze in. Beware parents, YMCAs all over.
Speaker 1: The country are woke.
Speaker 3: The national YMCA provides guidelines on how to create a safe space for LGBTQ plus campers. No, no, this is the actual YMCA. It leaves the implementation of facility, housing, and sports policies up to each local brands branch. So in a lot of places, your little girl is going to have a man staring at them in the locker room, in their tent, in their cabin, in their bathroom, on their sports team. Young men, best to check the YMCA's policy if before you send your child to be embraced in their warm clutches.
Speaker 1: It's not so fun to stay at the YMCA. Note from Carlsbad, California.
Speaker 3: Your parents are demanding answers after a self described BDSM expert that's bondage discipline, sadism and masochism, a lot who works at a trans surgery and hormone clinic, was invited to speak to high school students in Carlsbad during a recent week of events supporting LGBTQ plus minus mar.
Speaker 1: The school.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm telling you, well, it's it's freaking Carl's Bad public schools. Our government schools are diseased. Take your kid out and bulldoze them. I mean, as a society we should bulldoze them. Don't do it individually. That's a felony anyway. So this self described BDSM expert and representative of medical in it that provides gender transition surgeries, delivered remarks at stage Greek High School and Carlsbad during a lunchtime event to open all students.
Speaker 4: This.
Speaker 3: They them Sicko who leads class. I mean, as you click on his name, you go right to his website kink one oh one and elmrotic play and body modification and whips and chains and the rest of it.
Speaker 2: Well, we're what two days away from the schools in their last week going all nuts over June because it's Pride month and just the non stop every day some sort of assembly, march, song, flags, everywhere, thing.
Speaker 3: One more And keep this in mind, because I was surprised to learn this. Not only are a lot of the medical associations run by a very small cabal of hardcore leftist activists like the American Academy of Pediatrics the AMA. You think, wow, doctors think this, it must be right. No, no, most doctors around the country look at what the AMA announces and says, oh my god, they've lost their effing minds. This headline is taxpayer funded professional associations push puberty blockers, DEI and support for hamas. According to a watchdog organization, for instance, the Society of Health and Physical Educators of America recommends teaching eight year olds about gender identity. It's one of many recipients of federal funding that promotes radical ideologies.
Speaker 1: U shape.
Speaker 3: The Society of Health and Physical Educator Educators, which gets millions of dollars from the CDC, among other places, helped draft the National Sex Education Standards, which set age related teaching benchmarks. According to the standards, students by the end of second grade should be able to define gender identity. These are seven year olds and eight year olds and should discuss the range of ways people express their gender.
Speaker 2: I don't want it for the seniors, but the fact that it's second graders is extra insane.
Speaker 3: Radical gender theory, folks, is a fringe academic nut job Marxist theory that denies there's any difference between male and female and that everybody should pick their gender.
Speaker 1: This is not normal, it's not true, it's not scientific. It's nuts.
Speaker 2: There are high schools where you could graduate without knowing who Thomas Jefferson is, And if you do know who he is, all you know is he is a slaveholder. But they're going to make sure you've learned and they're written a paper about what gender you are.
Speaker 1: By the end of second grade.
Speaker 3: For the love of God, by the end of fifth grade, they should be able to describe, quote the potential role of hormone blockers on young people who identify as transgender, distinguish between sex assigned at birth and gender identity, and explain differences between cisgender, transgender, gender non binary, gender expansive, and gender identity. That's by the end of fifth blanking grade.
Speaker 1: Do you people know how crazy you are?
Speaker 3: I won't even get into the hardcore knowledge of various sex acts you have to know by the end of eighth grade. Maybe we'll dig more into this another time. It was a gender bending, sickening madness update.
Speaker 1: I love that. That's a good ending, right there, We got more of the waist.
Speaker 4: There Muscus promising to try again soon with another test flight every three to four weeks and the ultimate goal of reaching the Moon and Mars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm on all for Elon focusing back on spaceflight. And apparently Tesla stockholders in the Tesla board really wants him to turn his attention back toward Tesla also and the other things that he does. And he also has a dozen kids that might want to see him now and then I don't know about how that whole thing works. Oh and by the way, Elon was talking about any of this moon talk now, Mars Mars Moon is just a step toward getting to Mars. We need to have a goal that is way beyond anything we've ever done before. Anyway, I won't get off on that. I'm looking forward to it. I brought up a last hour that a couple of people in my very close orbit I'll leave it there have had panic attacks recently.
Speaker 1: Must be genetic, Maybe it is, I don't know.
Speaker 2: And in my I've only known three people that like talked to me in detail about having panic attacks, and in all three cases it was just random when it would happen, which sounds horrifying. Because then you'd walk around all the time wondering if you're going to get hit with another one, and it feels like you're dying. If you don't know what a panic attack is, I've never felt one, but everybody describes it as you feel like you're dying. Anyway, we got this text. Suffered for many, many years with panic attacks and anxiety. Shoes Well, that's funny. And two examples. I know anxiety. They had a lot of anxiety. The other person that I mentioned referenced earlier, big tough guy, had no anxiety. He had nothing else other than random panic attacks. Panic attacks and panic disorder run in my family. When I was young, I would have. And the only thing that really helped is pushing your body so that all you can do is think about what you're doing. I started jogging, then running almost to exhaustion, skateboarding, building puzzles. Your body can only do one thing at a time. Talk about them. The more you talk about them, the more you realize it's not something weird and you're not alone, okay, right.
Speaker 3: And again, being able to name neuro emotional phenomenon helps if you can be clinical about it and step outside of the situation, it helps.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it seems to.
Speaker 2: In all three cases of the people that I know, well, the first one is the worst because you don't know what the hell's happening. Right after that, at least you can know I'm having another panic attack. I've had these before. I'm not actually going to die.
Speaker 1: E din know. Easier said than done.
Speaker 2: I've never had a pan attack, but like, I've had the wind knocked out of me several times, and each time I thought I was gonna die. Even though I've had it happen many many times and I knew I would get over it.
Speaker 1: While it's happening, it's not very enjoyable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And because it's a fear response, that is, you know the understanding of it's coming along, but it's still fairly little understood. Because it's fear response, you also start to fear the fear, and so it becomes heck, weirdly self fulfilling bundle of Oh God, please know.
Speaker 1: I'm glad I don't have them. Sounds awful yet. Now you probably won't at this point in your life, but I don't. I don't. I don't think so.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 2: Jake Tapper and Alex Thompson wrote the book about Joe Biden's brain. Another interesting revelation today from an interview that we will discuss and you will hear coming up. But we were talking earlier.
Speaker 1: Hilariously disingenuous book.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's interesting and hilarious at the same time that you're reporting on something that everybody knew, like we didn't know it what Anyways, stay.
Speaker 1: Tuned for that.
Speaker 5: Armstrong and Getty one, for the love of God, figure out a way to get the schools open sooner. We've got very new knee jerk about this. Obviously, pay more attention to the border. That's real, and that's going to be something that you can't just like take your time to deal with. Three, even though you spent your entire political lifetime believing that the economy and jobs are the same thing, and if you have lots of jobs, it's a good economy, and if you have a problem with jobs, it's a bad economy. Remember that prices is just as big a part of the economy, just hasn't come up much in the last forty years.
Speaker 2: I don't think most people found that as satisfying as Pete buddhaj Edge thought they would. Having him speak for the Democratic Party. What would you do different? One opened the schools as soon as possible. Yeah, yeah, so at the time, Pete, two do.
Speaker 1: Something about the border. Uh yeah, and three under America is screaming at you the whole time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and three understand that inflation is a really big deal.
Speaker 1: That is stunning, it's freaking maddening.
Speaker 3: Well, he expects us, as you pointed out implied, he expects us to be grateful for his wisdom.
Speaker 1: And his saying, I deign to listen to your concerns.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, you see, Europe knew that keeping the schools closed was a bad idea, and a lot of America.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, state's private schools. Yeah, we all knew.
Speaker 2: And this kind of fits in with the Biden thing a little bit. I mean, did you were you not listening to people? Do you not have friends? Orre you not looking at the polls? I mean, what the hell? How do you pretend that you didn't know that the vast majority of America didn't agree with you on some of these issues.
Speaker 1: And the just your sales but whatever, just figured out inflation's bad. Wow, Pete, you hero food Edge Edge.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we all know about the book, right, the book, the hilarious book in which Jake Tapper gets to make probably millions of dollars for his family by going around saying, I sit down for this please. I have uncovered a truth that is going to shock you. Joe Biden, blow your f and mind was not doing well mentally while he was president.
Speaker 6: Don't mess with them in a work unless you want to.
Speaker 1: Kevin benefits.
Speaker 2: It's so maddening, it's funny. But he continues to do interviews and there continued to be some interesting nuggets about it. And here he is with Alex Thompson, the co writer on the Stephen A. Smith Show podcast something or other.
Speaker 6: I will say, Stephen, and we never got somebody that said we should never have done this. I can't believe we did it. In retrospect. It was a mistake. How arrogant we were. I mean even you know, there was a top eight to top woite house aid who acknowledged to me that this short ten fifteen minute interview I did with Joe Biden in October twenty twenty two he would not have been capable of doing in October twenty twenty three. That admission was stunning to me, but it did not come with and we really made a mistake.
Speaker 1: We shouldn't have run him. What an error.
Speaker 6: I can't believe we did it. It didn't come with that. It came with you know. And but we thought that he was the only one that could be tromp blah blah blah. So I think that most were telling the truth as much as they had come to terms with it themselves.
Speaker 1: What But I do wonder where they will be.
Speaker 6: In a year, because you know, I heard from one of the people that one of the Democrats I interviewed for the book, who gave me one of the most shocking revelations. And I checked in and how are you doing? And you know, they're they're upset, but they're not upset at us. They're not upset at the book. They're just upset that it happened. And now everybody has. Everybody's talking about it.
Speaker 1: This is there were I think they're still working through a lot, don't you. Yes, this is so weird.
Speaker 2: It's so weird that Jake Tapper talks about this thing as if it's not him. He could have substituted they with I for all of those things he said. I have come to the full realization of what I was ignoring. I should have been more upset. I I mean, what are you time he's still working through this. I wonder where I will be in a year.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about, dude?
Speaker 3: Anyways, I may in a year from now arrive where America was three years ago. Wow, congratulations again, Oh thank you wise one.
Speaker 2: So I still honestly haven't figured out if he's just flat lying and grabbing money, or if he and all humanity is abble to delude themselves that much. If it, uh, if it fits necessary for your survival. I mean, I have ignored things in the past that it's shocking to me in retrospect, and maybe he was doing that too, But he still is. I can't believe he still is. I can buy maybe he was at the time. I can't believe you've written a book, you've done all these interviews, and you're still not sitting there saying I don't know how the hell I convinced myself that this guy was okay, him saying I was shocked to learn that he wouldn't have been able to do the same interview I had done with him a year.
Speaker 1: You were shocked to learn that, then you're crazy.
Speaker 3: Or dumb, blind, or self delusional because of ideology. We touched on Matt Tayebe's Fabulous takedown earlier.
Speaker 1: He refers to.
Speaker 3: An unnamed Democrat who denounced Biden's decision to run again as an abomination, but publicly defended Biden, and he mentions the top Democrat who called the White House and said, every day I'm defending this guy. Someone tells me it's okay, like it doesn't look great. Well, and Tybey says, if it doesn't look great, why are you defending him?
Speaker 1: The same person snitches out.
Speaker 3: Biden Aid's and Needa Dne, Jeff Science, and Mike Donald for not being straight about Biden's condition.
Speaker 1: But that person was doing the same thing to the public.
Speaker 3: Right and in a sense still is by staying anonymous. Yes, it's all And here's one more point than fire away. It's all good because they're talking to each other, not actual people or Republicans or other inconsequential in consequent inconsequential humans. As Megan Kelly and others noted, the book blows off the conservative media figures who are on Biden's problems from the jump and absolutely should take that emission as an insult. Still, it's more indicative of how this book sources think, or more where they think on a different plane somewhere above.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of the uh Maya coulplas, the few kind of Maya couples that Jake Tapper is offered up aren't in the book. Their sense, the interview circuit started, and he's getting pressed hard on this.
Speaker 3: Stuff, and they're talking to each other one more sentence. Meanwhile, the authors never addressed the monstrous ethical and legal issues that should be at issue in a book whose apparent revelations are about Biden's incapacity being more extensive than known. Who was making decisions in that case, not just about who should run against Trump all these people seem to care about, but everything who was making the decisions.
Speaker 2: So the book mentions that they interviewed two hundred people about this, and Jake Tapper says, not one showed any remorse. We never got somebody that said we should have never done this. I can't believe we did it. In retrospect it was mistake. Not one out of two hundred said that. Of course, you're not saying it either, Jake. I look back with great humility. His press person wrote for him. You know, he says that over and over again. Yeah, but he doesn't say it's ridiculous that I wasn't pushing Democrats harder on this issue, given Biden's obvious mental state.
Speaker 1: He's hadn't said anything like that for whatever reason.
Speaker 2: Again, he's either dumb or lying or were able to delude ourselves much more than I realize. It's something I do not accept that I was part of a cover up.
Speaker 1: He's still he was just misled and didn't see it. God, that's crazy. It is crazy.
Speaker 3: Jake Tapper's Biden book is hilarious and insane. Tybe's headline is Jake Tapper and Alex Thompson's mass media Apologias leaps and bounds more demented than the book's subject, Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: I I agree, it's weird. I've used the word hilarious and weird a lot with that book.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I've got to the My favorite part of his description of the book was that.
Speaker 1: Where is it? Uh?
Speaker 3: He he thought it was like a mea culpa the book, that it would cover the press's failure to cover uh, the most obvious story in the history of the world.
Speaker 1: As he says, where oh, it's the opposite.
Speaker 3: Of a mea culpa and the literary degree of difficult cult he is awesome, equivalent to a blind unicyclist trying to juggle six chainsaws.
Speaker 1: Did Jake and Alex pull it off?
Speaker 3: They don't, but they sure leave a hell of a lot of blood on stage.
Speaker 2: So he thought he could write a book where he claims we were lied to by the Inner Circle?
Speaker 1: How were we supposed to know?
Speaker 3: Even though two thirds or more of America new Yeah, which zero sorts and a lot of us who are I flatter myself truth tellers who come at it from an unmistakably conservative point of view. But I mean it was beyond obvious to us. We were documenting it at the time.
Speaker 7: I mean, his unhinged performance in the twenty in the in the twenty twenty campaign before he was elected, You're a dog was losing it.
Speaker 1: What's that? You're a dog faced pony boy or whatever? He said that one exactly randomly. Yeah, yeh boy.
Speaker 3: It would be terrifying and so fascinating to be a tourist in somebody else's psyche just for five minutes. I mean, if you knew you could get back to your own it would be less terrifying. But if I could get inside Jake Tapper's head and actually feel his rationalization for why this book makes sense and some of the revelations are really interesting and compelling. I mean it's, as you put out, it's a decent read. Yeah, no, it definitely is.
Speaker 2: But it's like the bizarre moral posturing that's so tough to take. The particulars of like finding out Joe Biden's guy was so powerful, his interesting stuff.
Speaker 1: I'll read this. You've heard part of it before, but maybe not all of it. From the book.
Speaker 2: Five people were running the country and Joe Biden was at best a senior member of the board.
Speaker 1: That is huge. I mean that is absolute huge.
Speaker 2: The president of the United States was it best one of the five making decisions, said one person familiar with the internal dynamic. A cabinet secretary not just somebody in the White House and kind of new. A cabinet secretary expressed a similar sentiment about the group close to the president. I've never seen a situation like this before, with so few people having so much power, they would make huge economic decisions without calling the Treasury secretary yelling that's a scandal. That's a major scandal. We will finish, We will finish strong.
Speaker 3: Next the Great Andrew Styles and the Freebeacond just wrote a piece inside the Democratic Party's strategic efforts to enhance receptivity and masculine coded, heteronormative cohorts through a data driven, holistic outreach. Finally, in other words, trying to appeal to some dudes somewhere?
Speaker 2: Is that what that means? I lost track on the sixth word. I didn't know the definition.
Speaker 1: Of uh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Democratic donors and consultants have been meeting in luxury hotels to analyze the party's inability to connect with mail voters and propose alternative communication strategies. The results coorting New York Times have often resembled anthropological studies of people from far away places.
Speaker 2: You know, that might be a good idea for a party as you are trying to come up with a strategy and messaging and all that sort of stuff. But what has happened, at least in recent cycles for president is somebody who intuitively knows all this stuff and how to do it, rises to the top and wins like a Trump or a Barack Obama. They just intuitively, instinctively understand how to talk to, you know, a giant group of people. They're not a think tank didn't tell them, Nobody wrote long, complicated papers based on a focus group. They just knew they had their finger on.
Speaker 3: The pulse of society right right well, and have the confidence to hang in there because like Ron DeSantis is really good and natural. As the governor of Florida, I see him all the time, But as a presidential candidate, he got talked into by the consultants, you know, a certain approach that wasn't him. He backed off in a way that like Obama or George W. Bush or one of those guys wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Joe used to say all the time, because we had this problem when we were doing before we got into talk radio, we were doing a variety of shows that weren't us, didn't match our personalities. We're trying to do shows for different kind of radio stations that weren't genuinely us. And Joe came up with this line of you never are faking it as good as you think you are, which I never thought we were faking that good anyway.
Speaker 1: It's just no, you don't imagine how badly we were actually faking it.
Speaker 2: But faking a smile, faking a certain sort of you know, act for a crowd doesn't work. Obama was himself everywhere. Trump was himself everywhere.
Speaker 1: George W. Bush was himself everywhere. Those people are just good at that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I found Obama's authentic self to be incredibly off putting. But I was in the minority that election, as it turns out. So getting back to Andrew styles with this stuff, and it's hilarious, it's parody. But speaking with American men, the strategic Blueprint for enhancing receptivity blah blah blah, basic conversation instead of Hi, there, what are your pronouns? Or have you read any good female novelists lately? Please try Hey, how are you nice to meet you? Where are you from? Over correction, do not try? Want to meet up later and do some roids? Or for sure I would totally let Joe Rogan bang my wife.
Speaker 1: No, that's trying too hard. You.
Speaker 8: I have some final thoughts, and some people say they are the greatest final thoughts they've ever heard. But if you look at what's happening, I would have to say armstrong and Getty have some wonderful final thoughts. They are right up there with Abraham Lincoln and everybody knows it.
Speaker 1: Here's your host, fake final starts Resident, thank you, sir Getty.
Speaker 3: Let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew to wrap things up for the day. There he is pressing the buttons in the control room or technical director Michael Angelow Michael final thought.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm really curious now about other shows that you did that you say weren't weren't you?
Speaker 1: I mean, did you do like Spanish language or soft rock?
Speaker 2: Which would we'd have been I'd have been able to be more authentic on a Spanish language station than on a soft rock station.
Speaker 3: Right, Remember there are kids in the Vinnie Van and your ideal Uh, you got a tailor everything you say to your ideal listener.
Speaker 1: Your your core listener.
Speaker 3: Now, how about we just say what we want to say and people who like it will listen.
Speaker 1: Huh? How does that proposition strike it? Jack? Final thought? Well, just keeping on that theme for my final thought. When we were doing soft rock, the problem was our contempt for.
Speaker 2: Our listeners and that we would play some Celine Dion song and think we'd start the song and then take off our headphones and.
Speaker 1: Say, oh would get up in the morning and listen to this? What kind of person gets up in the morning and wants to hear this song?
Speaker 3: Getting back to Andrew Styles, I'll give him my final thought instead of saying, sorry to hear your daughter had her ribs broken by a courageous transgender athlete. But have you considered the possibility that her hospital stay would have been cheaper if we assassinated all healthcare executives. Instead of saying that, say Lebron James flops like a bitch?
Speaker 2: Who saw that televised sporting event last night? That was something, wasn't it. Armstrong and Getty wrapping up another grueling four hour workday.
Speaker 3: So many people, thanks so a little time. Go to armstrong giddy dot com. All the hot links oh so stimulating. Drop us a note mail bag at armstrong giddy dot com. Pick up some swag.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna watch nix Pacers the night. Speaking of that, see tomorrow. God bless America.
Speaker 1: I'm Strong and Getty. We're in fear territory right now.
Speaker 6: How do you mean the world been in the best healthcare and ruleee?
Speaker 1: Say what way? Sweetheart, sweetheart, listened to meet. They need to tone it down. Let me say, let me one thing.
Speaker 2: I'm Strong and Getty taking the magic out of things. You heard a headline that fills you with.
Speaker 3: Joy or awe, Here's why you're wrong. Stumping the magic out of life. The Armstrong and Getty Show.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Armstrong and Getty.