Speaker 1: What's up this slift service? I means ye, I'm Gg Maguire, I'm Jazz and Brand, I'm Laura Rama.
Speaker 2: And it's me for going on.
Speaker 3: It only four four years to get here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Think now we had a better time to talk about some things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they call him four because we've seen them on all fours. Okay, no, but honestly, thank you so much for coming here, because we have followed your whole journey on black in Chicago. But I know there was life before that you did music, even before you did this show.
Speaker 4: Absolutely absolutely, yeah, you know the TV thing, uh, for Chicago. I knew it would be something, you know, putting Chicago in a different light versus like what we're seeing what's going on day to day, because a lot of people that's not in Chicago, they think it's just as bad as it is, you know what I'm saying, when it's like, we have a lot of good things that Chicago's like, great foods, it's great people. You know a lot of artists and there people are doing their things. So we was able to shine and show Chicago in a different way. So it was worth it.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Chicago is a special place.
Speaker 3: It really is.
Speaker 2: That's how I feel about New York. Though I love New York, I feel.
Speaker 1: Like Chicago are very I feel like Chicago are very similar.
Speaker 4: No, it is, but I feel like Chicago is like a dumb down version with New York not dumb down.
Speaker 5: I feel the first time we met him in Chicago, that panel, Yes, that's a long of the health Department.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a while, and you know what they was getting into for it. They had no idea.
Speaker 2: I think I was quiet back now. I think like Charmaine and one, I was talking a little more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you were, you were pretty wide. It was Charmaine in Van It was yep, absolutely good.
Speaker 1: What is your relationship now with a vand with Ryan?
Speaker 4: Still my brothers Okay, you know what I'm saying. Uh, everybody's off into doing different things now. Like man, he lives in Houston, so by me being in Dallas sometimes he will still drive up to check in and vice versa. Uh, my brother he's still in Chicago or Ryan or whatever. So anytime I'm in the city, we always link up and there, I mean, they coming down doesn't check on.
Speaker 1: Me too, So how hard is it when people don't get along with each other, and now you got to be in the middle.
Speaker 2: Oh man. That was most of my they used to use.
Speaker 4: They used to use me as bait, like all right, look, well, everybody get along with him, so we know we can have if he put it, if we put uh an event for him, everybody gonna show just so everybody can cause chaos, you know what I'm saying. But if it's like somebody they don't like, they're not gonna they know, somebody not gonna show up to a Ryan party when they know Van don't get along with them, you know I'm saying. But if it's something like somebody who's in the like a middle, they go out. They all got a show. So I used to get hit with that a lot.
Speaker 1: I feel like Van Van said he would like to reunite with Ryan, right, so they did.
Speaker 2: They did, they did.
Speaker 4: I remember they uh they reunited on TV and then after TV they did like a real you know, because on TV, I think one, yeah, because on TV I think like, well, I know I can speak for Ryan at least he didn't want to expose certain things of why he didn't rock with him the way he did, like you know, because he still cared for him.
Speaker 2: So they had talked as men, you know, I mean off camera. Okay, they grew from there for show?
Speaker 1: Do you feel like now is the show? Is it coming back?
Speaker 4: So we're not canceled, right, but we haven't been filming, you know what I'm saying. But if, if, and when it does come back, I think it's gonna be better now because you gotta let life happen a little bit.
Speaker 1: You definitely let life happen a lot of it. So you guys storyline now before we got to ask some questions because your motherfucking Twitter page is out of control, saying I feel like I know you too well right now, good exaculate.
Speaker 3: I know that you are. I know that you curve to the left.
Speaker 2: I don't think I should know that curved.
Speaker 1: We know you, period pussy.
Speaker 6: That was gross.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 6: So y'all, how does it take.
Speaker 3: Get into it?
Speaker 2: Damn? So I'm saying the truth to the truth, the truth. Okay, So the truth is I didn't eat period pussy.
Speaker 4: Say what happened was so when I was when it was an old video, right, I happened to just be going through I got a lot of like archives of stuff. So I'm going through something, let me let me post this, right. But when I watched something like damn, like my salava looked.
Speaker 2: A little like pink pink is right, So I was thinking, like, well, if I put this out, they're gonna say, oh, she's bleeding, so but getting rid of it, but get ahead of it, in front of it. Let me put it out as what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but really what happened was like anytime too much like pressure is on, like my guns, like my gums bleed, like with my veneers and stuff.
Speaker 3: So that's why it was.
Speaker 2: My it was it was period guns.
Speaker 7: But that man know it was the truth because like I know even like even like you know a lot of girls like girl stuff, but it's like I know some men that have done it, but me personally, it really was just me.
Speaker 4: Getting on top of it because I knew they wore it was just like it was just a little bit. But she was throwing that ass back in my face on you.
Speaker 1: In your market, and I like when guys do that to me, what like, yeah, don't don't thrust my getting going crazy.
Speaker 3: My own rhythm, and yeah.
Speaker 2: For sure, but some girls be liking some girls be liking the chuck like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Some girls be like, you know, people eating If.
Speaker 2: I did, they probably didn't tell me they was on it.
Speaker 6: Not even you can't tell if you're eating hers.
Speaker 4: I'm saying I didn't. If I'm saying, okay, so you know what it is. One time it was in the shower, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So it was different. It was in a shower.
Speaker 3: Was like.
Speaker 1: That you know, doesn't count because the shower don't it just count? I don't know into medical fact.
Speaker 6: It stops it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But like me personally, like I'm not like really like a gory type of person. So I like, I don't even want blood on my dick.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I've done it, but it's not been it's because of what she may have wanted, you know what I'm saying. But like the preference, Yeah, it wasn't my preference. But like with my partner, like about me being like an ultimate pleaser, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I try to, Like I try, I try anything one because you.
Speaker 5: Know, as women during that time of the month, we had hormones are raging, so we're extra horny and then we want it, we want it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I gave it and I did it.
Speaker 1: All right. So now I feel a little deceived that.
Speaker 5: I was deceived, but I feel better, thank you, because it was looking.
Speaker 1: Very I don't believe anything you did.
Speaker 2: That's the only thing. That's the only that was the only thing I was cap.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about the pegging.
Speaker 2: Going to see it.
Speaker 1: Yes, this pegging video.
Speaker 6: I thought I saw you.
Speaker 3: I want to see it.
Speaker 1: You said that what I want to say? That was real?
Speaker 2: Yeah? A couple of them.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so this is something that you so more than one occasion.
Speaker 6: But I want to see that.
Speaker 1: He pretended to take his phone out and.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I was trying to you know, I was going to show the action.
Speaker 1: I was going to explain it also, okay, explain it basically. Yeah, last video, I just saw him scroll through a ton of videos. Oh my god, video, this is too much. You see.
Speaker 3: You can see, he said, I'm gonna show you to go.
Speaker 1: I just look at how much she's scrolling. All I see is videos video and it's the way his fingers like, yeah, how's his fingers going? Yeah, so you've been practic twice on video.
Speaker 2: Yeah, twice video for you.
Speaker 1: How did you know you liked it?
Speaker 4: Well, it wasn't even that. It was just the fact of like, here you go sound but you can check me out.
Speaker 1: Lord, we're gonna do close your mouth, come, I get in it. Throw ust in that bitch. We want to see you.
Speaker 5: No, I want to see Okay, you're gonna share it on this Saturday.
Speaker 1: So how did you know you like that?
Speaker 2: So what happened was it wasn't the fact that I just liked it.
Speaker 4: I didn't just come out. I didn't just come out the gate like you know what I mean, that's what I like. But like I used to date a lot of it.
Speaker 5: I like that position position but you see, like.
Speaker 4: Okay, so all right, so a quick history on it. Like I used to date a lot of women that it was like a little dominant, you know what I'm saying. So like my first experience, you know what I mean, I had at a young age. I had a girl that was in the eating ass right before sucking my dick.
Speaker 2: I'm like, man, this is different. Right. Once she explained her reasons, I accepted it right then. It was a time, she said, she said, looking asked for her and her religion. It's a sign of royalty, so I have to I said religion that she was bellieging.
Speaker 8: A sign of royalty, like how she valued me and worshiped me.
Speaker 4: She like, if I if I can't have you whole, then I don't want you to. When she said that, she dead that serious, like no smiling or nothing. I'm like, So then that once that happened, then I started dealing with more women that was into the same type of thing. So now I'm getting more comfortable. Right then I'll start dating this one girl that had a relationship with she was dating a girl, you know what I'm saying. So she she didn't want to, you know, how to look at us. And then she was into like doing little fingers and little antal play stuff.
Speaker 2: She like stuff like that. So it's like over over time.
Speaker 1: It was build here's a build up, and that's where your spot is.
Speaker 2: And that's when I learned. Right.
Speaker 4: So so once I started getting pleasured and as like I had one girl like she would go to dig the balls, you know what I'm saying, and energy spot all at once.
Speaker 2: So it's getting super crazy, like you know what I mean, far as climax, as far as the climax.
Speaker 4: So but I'm just saying some girls are making harder for the next girl, like that, you ain't gonna go nowhere.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna treat you different, and you like shit, I ain't going nowhere.
Speaker 4: She You ain't doing what you're gonna do to me, like you know, because you feel different, you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean.
Speaker 4: And I always been guard down when it came to my partners, when it't coming to the bedroom, like if we're gonna have fun, let's have fun.
Speaker 2: Ain't no rules in the bedroom or something, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: That's how I feel because some people, some guys can be very nervous to do things like that.
Speaker 2: Well I say this, I don't think they're that nervous because, if anything, they're more nervous about speaking on them.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, this is a lot dude that don't speak and they will not admit it public.
Speaker 4: You feel me because I know a lot of I know, I've heard a lot and I'm like, talk to other women that have been in relationships where they can't be their full self to explore their partner because they either you know, they gotta they gotta be so masculine and feel like you know, so guarded, it's just so tough. It's like, man, you can let your guard down. You can be vulnerable with your women. You know what I'm saying, because you that's how you want it to be for you.
Speaker 1: So have you always been like this?
Speaker 4: I mean, like I said, by being a young age, I think I think over time I just go to that. I think over time just got to a place like where I'm comfortable with accepting, like how I get pleased because like all these experiences didn't just come out out of my head. It came from different experiences with different women that was doing different type of performances on me.
Speaker 1: So, and what made you comfortable to actually put video out?
Speaker 2: And okay, so good question. It was a video.
Speaker 4: Six seven years ago that had got leaked of me, you know what I'm saying, And I was sending videos to a chick.
Speaker 2: I was trying to set up a threesome.
Speaker 4: Fo what you know what I'm saying with my girl, and you know, it got aired on TV and everything.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, and.
Speaker 4: It really and like even after that, I remember it wouldn't let people wouldn't let it go, like even now, like so if I see a blog somebody post me like and it could be a block showing some love like nothing nothing, no driving, no messy stuff, and people still be in the comments like, oh, we ain't forget about.
Speaker 2: This or one and it yeah, you know so that was like so in my man, I'm like, man, you know what, if that's all y'all go think about, I'm finna make y'all talk about everything. Now.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna get y'all something to really talk about, you know what I'm saying. But at my comfort, you know what I'm saying. Where i'm I'm I'm in control, I'm owning my ship. But it's like y'all gonna talk. I'm gonna make y'all really talk. You know what I'm saying because I really give a fuck. I'm comfortable.
Speaker 1: That's a good level of don't give a fuck.
Speaker 3: That is the highest.
Speaker 4: But I've learned once you reach that level of not giving the fuck, that's when you you you're most comfortable. That's what's successful. Like to me, like, you know what I mean, ain't about the finance. This is about like you can get up and walking who is you?
Speaker 9: Who you is?
Speaker 2: And I give a fuck about how nobody feels about it making fans like five thousand a day.
Speaker 1: A lot of people wouldn't give a fuck.
Speaker 4: Like like the more and more like like like because honestly, the first I was a little like first I was a little hesitant, like about like who was buying my content?
Speaker 3: That was my question that my head because yeah.
Speaker 4: Not for sure, because like the type of expression that I'm putting out, I have to understand that everybody is gonna want to tap in, you know what I'm saying everybody. So I started looking at it like this, like, man, all I see is being frank at this point, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And I gotta treat my account like it's Netflix. It's a subscription given, you know. I mean, That's how I.
Speaker 1: Look at itidual.
Speaker 10: Have you ever been curious to have any experiences with like a man and a woman?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: No, So it's actually crazy. This one girl I used to date mess around with, she wanted me to have a threesome, asked, and I was like, man, honestly, I can't do it, you know what I mean, like not running the training cool? She she wanted us to all to get active, she said, Man, it likes to be off. I'm like, no, me personally, I don't want to upset you in your fantasy because I'm not. I'm not gonna it's not gonna.
Speaker 6: Work for me because you're not into men. You're not.
Speaker 2: No, for sure, I don't. I don't. I don't. I don't want to be with a man, a man or whatever.
Speaker 4: So you know, and if I did, and that's what I would openly do, but that's not that's not what I meant to, so I have to so she had to respect.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yo, let's get it, let's get a girl like you know, but that's what what she wanted.
Speaker 1: Like what about okay, what about if a co wanted to watch you have sex with his wife?
Speaker 2: So that's actually crazy. Somebody actually asked, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I feel like that's really I actually.
Speaker 4: Asked, like, man, like you know, I want you. I want to just be in the watch you make up with my wife. But like I always thought I was a setup, like.
Speaker 5: You know, like it's gonna start with us, but you're gonna end up trying to I don't.
Speaker 4: I just felt weird, Like I remember the couple that that it was they wanted to fly me in Vegas, like you can stay with us or whatever.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: That was a bitive.
Speaker 4: He's saying, come, you go do it at the house. So I'm thinking, like, I don't. I'm just thinking about being kidnapped. I'm just thinking about.
Speaker 3: Like you are who you are.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm thinking about everything. I was like, man that I ain't doing it if it ain't my control. I'm cool, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So that's a no. But you would do it if if you were in control of it.
Speaker 4: No, I mean, I just that's how my thing like talking about too far as like being watched.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you'll see.
Speaker 4: I mean I had sex in the public. Not anybody can watch. But I don't think I would get a kick out of like it being like like I'm sucking your girl like people have like promoter us even like when I got booked the club, then that's my wife.
Speaker 2: But you can have them.
Speaker 1: I'm like, no, so crazy that manner?
Speaker 4: Well, because I feel like some people, some men, some men I feel like, will do whatever for they wotan which is I understand that part. So I feel like if if they have that open you know what I'm saying that relationship about what they like or whatever or not. You know, I feel like some people will be comfortable doing it me personally, it's just like out of respect, I wouldn't bro.
Speaker 1: What about your child's mother, how does she feel about.
Speaker 2: She's we've done acts before she.
Speaker 6: Met you, Like this is something she's already comfortable. I have a question.
Speaker 8: So like when when your girl was walking you in the street, like on the lash and stuff like that, Like, what was that?
Speaker 6: Does that excite you?
Speaker 1: Did that make you like?
Speaker 4: I mean she was I mean she had dominatrix, so you know what I mean. She just into like all types of different roles and just having fun, just doing it a little different, like living a little abnormal.
Speaker 6: Where she told you they look the floor.
Speaker 2: I don't looked the floor. I was sniffing. You did?
Speaker 5: You did?
Speaker 2: But you know, it's crazy to pee in that position. It's hard.
Speaker 9: So that.
Speaker 1: The show.
Speaker 10: Answer to where were y'all?
Speaker 2: We was uh, because it looked like it was in broad Daily was actually no.
Speaker 4: It was actually kind of like it was just the lights in the streetlights was on, so look it looked like yeah, but we was we was in Dallas. We actually was like on the like a low key street though, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Before anybody, because you can't really just be naked outside like that either. So that's a is that a turn on to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just like it was just like a rush.
Speaker 6: It was like a high recorded Yeah.
Speaker 2: That was no no, So that was the thing. So we we eventually, me and her, we she recorded me in the field. You know what I'm saying. The video that that that surface.
Speaker 5: Somebody saw you guys, Yeah, somebody was when you look at that.
Speaker 2: Somebody called me because it was like it was like exactly, it was like some neighbor watch it. But but I said, before we even did that, we was on the block for at least about thirty forty minutes.
Speaker 4: I'm checking traving and anybody coming up and down the street. It was a quiet block, did it real click?
Speaker 2: I was like, take that long.
Speaker 1: Its a lot so interesting to me.
Speaker 6: Nobody passed by, nobody said what you doing.
Speaker 4: Nobody there made sure I'm saying, it wasn't that long we was out there, but I mean we posted for a minute to just check make sure.
Speaker 2: That the area, Yeah, make sure the area wasn't a lot of traffic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to ask you this because I'm black and I remember there were a lot of things that you were going through mentally on the show that you were very vocal about. I remember the episode where they couldn't find you that was really concerning. So now the space that you're in, do you feel like you're more free than ever? Has that helped you mentally or what's going on?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: It definitely helped me, you know, mentally for sure, but not necessary the sex stuff, but just being free, just like not caring, just being being being me, being just being Yeah, absolutely, you know what I mean that that's the that's the part that you know, I get a kick out of, not necessarily just like I think.
Speaker 5: We might be the only two people in the room that's been maked in public and didn't care to public.
Speaker 1: I was a, oh yeah, let's not make it outside private, get outside outside.
Speaker 2: Yeah I've been that video having surface yet.
Speaker 3: There's no video thing.
Speaker 1: I'll walk if you need to.
Speaker 3: Give me a pink man, I would walk.
Speaker 10: If I had.
Speaker 2: But you want to know something crazy though, it was really crazy, Like it was so many women hitting me up like yo, I want to walk you Like that was serious, like all do that that was turned on by it. So I'm like, wow, like okay, it's a whole nother world.
Speaker 1: You know what I want to ask you? So, women, we are very self conscious about our bodies, right, are you ever self conscious? Because I remember on Twitter you posted it looked like you wasn't hard and people were saying it, and then you after that you were like, oh you think it's not big?
Speaker 4: And then yeah, I mean I mean little man is always like you.
Speaker 1: Know, you definitely a grower.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: But god, but picture was a little.
Speaker 2: Like I think so so exactly. So that's why I was like, man, they got me fucked.
Speaker 3: Up, right, they got here.
Speaker 2: That's why I said, they think they got my hair?
Speaker 3: Popcorn s.
Speaker 2: Understand my ground.
Speaker 3: It was a personal person.
Speaker 2: Like got me fucked up the ground before.
Speaker 10: Aud what's your favorite position?
Speaker 2: And what I'm saying, I'm in the position? Is she in position?
Speaker 10: Give me both?
Speaker 3: And yeah, give me both.
Speaker 2: I don't know if we're tking about pagan.
Speaker 1: Can you can you from getting pegged?
Speaker 4: So yeah, when you hitting the G spot, you're gonna masturbate, You're gonna explode, get crazy way.
Speaker 6: So so when you hitting the you Yeah, masturbate wow.
Speaker 2: Hm, yeah you can Okay what she can do she can't. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Reach.
Speaker 8: So that's why your climates, that's when you climate. You're not masturbating, just pegg you climax while she's so I have seen because they say women say that that's the best for gas.
Speaker 4: Yes, so do you so they So I haven't got super far into the peggan thing, but I've been doing a lot of research. Right, So some people can come just off getting pegged like crazy.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Guess, do not ejaculate and just come how we climb it?
Speaker 2: That's what I'm trying to know.
Speaker 3: Definitely gets wet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a lot of levels. Now all the way I'm not all the way in like like that like that. I'm still like, you know what I'm saying, experience.
Speaker 1: You're a new peggy.
Speaker 3: He's still a new peggy.
Speaker 2: Do you believe No? No, no, if they use their nails or something, you know what I'm saying, So.
Speaker 6: You don't bleed with pegan?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: Do you get hemorrhoids once?
Speaker 3: I think like in the beginning, do you I have hemorrhoids from when I have my child? They never want to. But I've had some antal sex that made my hemorhoids.
Speaker 2: God damn, that's a bad idea, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It wasn't because they say you have to really get prepared for that too, like you got to make sure that you you know that.
Speaker 3: You clean up, clean off the good.
Speaker 1: What's your prepar so do you do it on that or do you just going?
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know. I just I'm just god by it.
Speaker 11: So thank God when you not when you every time it was time, when you're just regularly like.
Speaker 3: Or twice a day, it's not anything there, that's nothing.
Speaker 1: I've always heard people say they have to prepare for it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, somebody, I'm just nervous to any time I've ever had anal I never prepared as far as like douche in my ass or anything.
Speaker 3: A lot of women that do that finger thumb dick if it's going.
Speaker 2: Is going for sure.
Speaker 1: Literally, like you have a song called nothing I won't do? Yeah, okay, so what are some things you but you did tell its a couple of things you wouldn't do if you won't do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the name it, I mean nothing I won't do because like he goes back to me saying like, I'm I'm a big pleaser when it comes like the woman I'm with, you know.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying. So that's what That's pretty much what I was getting.
Speaker 1: That's some things you have said no to.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 1: Besides that that, that's it.
Speaker 2: Ship.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know, I ain't really I mean I think that's the only thing I really said.
Speaker 1: What about trans women?
Speaker 2: So I had an experience with one. It was a threesome, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Uh, it was with the girl I was dealing with, and she was married, and she got up with me for her fetishis and you know, we was she was she was into like the pagan and all that type of stuff.
Speaker 2: Right, No, no, no, I was just like.
Speaker 3: The same said. She got with me to fulfill.
Speaker 2: Her Yeah, because she couldn't do none of.
Speaker 3: That, so she her escape.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But the thing was, like I said, like, we we got a wee one.
Speaker 4: Day, she wanted to have a threesome. Right, she didn't say, well who anything like that. We went to the hotel, you know what I mean. She hit the lights real low. Imagine that this probably been rocking with her for a minute, so we already kind of comfortable, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So I know what she into. She know what I'm into, type ship.
Speaker 4: But when the when, the when the when she brought her partner, the girl or whatever.
Speaker 2: Because of who I was. She had the lights dim anyway, because she didn't want the girl to be like yeah, she just wanted her to get lost in the moment, you know what I'm saying. So they started making out, you know what I'm saying, No, no, no, no, ain't. So they're making out.
Speaker 4: This is a this is a while ago too though, but look they was making out or whatever. I was blindfolded at first, and then she she took him off, and so I'm sitting there they making out. I'm like, okay, there it was bustling, it's popping, you know what I'm saying. And imagine life still low. So uh, you know, I get to doing my thing or whatever. She she's this one. I knew it was a transformer so short. The girl I was with, she she had a little strap on stuff. And then next thing you know, I'm watching her get penetrated by the other woman.
Speaker 6: As the trends that didn't have the surgery.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: She was sparkling like she was talking about the shooting fucked. So so at that point I'm like, oh wow. So after after we got done everything, I told her like, man, I wish you would have told me, like, you know, yeah, but she it's just just so it's more comfortable, like just so we know what we've been into.
Speaker 2: But I wasn't. I wasn't.
Speaker 4: I wasn't mad at her, you know what I'm saying, because she was just being herself. But like I said, like from that moment, it just made me a little more open minded.
Speaker 2: Like I started like kind of started like.
Speaker 4: Because Shorty was very like people do so so they have so much great surgery out here. I'm like wow, like you know, and she was really a pretty girl, like not really a lot of makeup and none of that stuff.
Speaker 2: So I really didn't know at the moment.
Speaker 4: But once I learned about it, I start I started seeing like, Okay, that's how they look.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: That's so I started paying attention once and now I've been kind of bringing more awareness to them because I feel like they don't get enough recognition or people feel like they don't need to.
Speaker 2: Be talked about. They act like they don't they don't exist. So I do speak them. Yeah they around, Yeah, but like I know a lot.
Speaker 4: And then the thing is, like I know a lot of like friends, Like like I can go I guarantee go on a trans woman's page right now, and I'll see one of my friends like their pictures. But I will never point them out. But I see like I'm okay, but publicly they're probably never say But but the thing is is like, well, you you ain't gonna find this page unless you into that, Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You gotta you know what I mean, you know how the algorithm works and stuff.
Speaker 4: So but like I said, I just now, I just bring bring awareness to it because at the end of the day, like they may be some that's somebody's family, you.
Speaker 6: Know, So would you be attractive to a trus.
Speaker 4: Mean, I feel like they if your goal is, well, I feel like that if your goal is to look as much as a woman as you want to be, then it's like, of course you're supposed to look attractive.
Speaker 2: If I'm attractive to women.
Speaker 1: He said, she was beautiful. Absolutely don't make very little makeup.
Speaker 4: Something like it was like it was a situation where it was hard to tell, you know what I'm saying. Now, this was a mother fuck like me in a room on you.
Speaker 2: Give it your you give it, you give it. It ain't on you know, like if it was a situation like trans woman in the right situation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like because like you have to also understand someone's story and journey, like like this is another thing that I that I always look at it like in high school, right, uh it was it was a girl that was really pretty right. She was my homegirl, I think prom queen and everything. You see her up right now Now she's she wanted the guys.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. She got a baby, she got beard.
Speaker 4: So she's so now she's a she's a trans man. And I watch everybody on the block treated the same. They shoot dice with her, they smoke with her, they they go pull bitches with it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So it's like who we the you know, play the game? Yeah? So there I just like I said, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna hear the because I don't give a funk, Like whatever you're gonna do is what you're gonna do like that.
Speaker 2: May that don't concern me, So why should I be that bothered?
Speaker 4: I feel like if anybody is that bothered to buy what someone else does or whoever's in the room, something personally wrong with you.
Speaker 2: That's just how I feel.
Speaker 3: I feel the same way.
Speaker 4: I know some trans women that don't even like to put the pressure of the identity on them because of what the society makes them feel like, So they like to just if you because I see a lot of a lot of them hang out with with the girls and they go to clubs and YadA yadaya to get the make up done here.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. They treat them all the same. So the thing is is like, you know, who are we to make somebody.
Speaker 1: We've had a lot of trans women on this show on the service previously, and what I don't like is that people would you know, hit them up in the d MS, mess with them, and then act like it it never happen. Yeah exactly, But that's I mean.
Speaker 10: But that's got to feel not feel good to somebody love you a private and then.
Speaker 1: I don't like it never happened.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's got to not feel good.
Speaker 4: You know, like like like the girl with now like her. One of her closest friends is a trans woman. She's beautiful, you know what I'm saying. She went to high school with us, so she's been a part of the whole transition. And she supports her, you know what I mean. And by me being her partner, it's like, you know, you should uplift your that's your friend, Like, yeah, you should never treat her no different?
Speaker 2: Do you treat your other on girls like?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 10: So are you you're in a relationship?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is it monogamous? Are y'all?
Speaker 2: I mean, we have three all kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: Okay, but you're monogamous with each other. But y'all play with each other?
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 1: Okay. And I said, you told Candy, you said you'd be doing swimmers parties and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we had. I'll be doing like little lingerie parties. Are girls on? You know I'm saying. I invite a few of the guys because I don't want girls.
Speaker 1: In the sound fair.
Speaker 2: I invite a lot of girls. There's a lot of man no girl girl and girls be happening.
Speaker 3: Girls love girls where I'm from, the girls be with the girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But then I invite I invite a handful of guys where the girls don't fee like they're around the creeps like you know what I mean, some guys. We don't want to weird those, you know what I'm saying. So raper man, you know, so I just make sure the vibes of the level of maturity is there. You know what I'm saying. We gonna have it. We gonna bang out and have a good time bang out, you know what I'm saying, Like do your things?
Speaker 10: Does your girlfriend?
Speaker 9: Does she ever get insecure or feel when you guys are with when you're with another woman.
Speaker 2: U if I picked if I picked the girl.
Speaker 1: But that's always the rule of a threesome, right, the woman has to pick that up.
Speaker 2: Always the ru.
Speaker 5: That's in the R supposed to be Y had that. I've never had a threesomewhere. My guy brought the girl was always me.
Speaker 1: That's always the way it works best.
Speaker 10: So what happens when you pick the girl?
Speaker 4: The thing is she'll do it like this, like we'll we'll be chilling or whatever. Let's say she we drinking, we out and we get home. She might get she horny in the move.
Speaker 2: She might be like she like call your call it cast some bitches to you know what I'm saying. And so at that point, I'm I'm doing what I I got something. I guess you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I've been knowing, like you know, but the thing is with her, like she'd be like if we if we with girl, she'd rather just be like not friends like girls, like if we're gonna go out versus like you know, people that we deal with daily.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: That makes sense? Now what about can she talk to other guys?
Speaker 2: I don't she like girls?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so only other women she like girls? Do you ever get you like nas too?
Speaker 9: Clearly?
Speaker 1: Because she like you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 4: But I feel like, I mean, we've talked enough, like I mean, our relationships, like she she like when it comes to like sex, she don't. She only wants like one man and she wants to have multiple girls together, like I guess two years.
Speaker 7: I guess how you guess, because I don't like sometimes because I'm bad with days and time, so sometimes you get lost on the sauce, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: If she did get with another guy, though, would you be mad?
Speaker 4: Like if she told me if we did like to, We've been talking about, like you know, like going to other people like swinger parties and stuff, and she was asking me, well, would I be comfortable with you know? But I tell her this, like, if you really really feel this way, you know what I'm saying, all I could do is respect because you told me.
Speaker 2: I'm saying like I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't like, I don't want you to because in her way, the way she feels like I don't want I don't want you to feel like this is the last piece of pussy you finna get your whole life, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So if that's how she feels, she really just want to, you know what, I gotta just can't I got I guess I gotta respect it the same way she You know what I'm saying, you gotta be even exchanged, Like don't matter how much I you know what I mean, It's just it's just it comes down to to the to the relationship. You know what I'm saying, Just communicating and how comfortable you are.
Speaker 1: But if she told you, you know what, I'm done with this. I just wanted to be me and you forget all these other But.
Speaker 4: That's what I feel like it is now, like you know, like feelings gross, you know every day, you know what I'm saying. So now I feel like like we'll do it. I thing hearing up but now but I could tell that she's very not more now, very overprotective of me. You know, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: How can you tell?
Speaker 2: Because when I.
Speaker 4: Bring girls around or if I try to show a girl Instagram, look she you know, I just you just notice the move change a.
Speaker 1: Little bit right because you know her?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Are you okay with that? Could it be just the two of you?
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, anything is possible.
Speaker 10: He would prefer not to be down.
Speaker 2: It's hard when you start this way, like you kick it off like this, like now, I didn't kick it off. She did. She kicked it off. I go, I go to your crib.
Speaker 4: It's bitches in the hot tel, you like get in naked. So I'm like, oh, okay, this this is what we're doing. So I'm like ship, I'm I'm texting my brother like bro, it's like, you know, but it's like when when you started like that, then it's just like like you're trying to set the tone. And you know what I'm saying, I'm not saying I gotta be like that every single day, you know what I'm saying, because it's been like I said, like there's been times where me we could just rock out where I mean, sometimes we get drained. Like I don't, I don't like I'm very now I'm in a place where I'm very protective of my energy, So I don't want to give it to a million a million people who don't deserve it.
Speaker 2: Doesn't gonna suck me dry anyway. So you know you like to be so dry dry, yes, ma'am.
Speaker 1: Now tell us about the music, because I know that's important to you too, and obviously, like all of the things that you've been doing for play really plays into that.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 4: So by me being on TV, you know, I was doing a lot of different type music, a lot of like you know, like hit records, a lot of just like what's the what's the word conscious rap?
Speaker 2: What do you want to call it? Then?
Speaker 4: I just sometimes you got to you get to a point in your career and life where you just got to kind of pay attention to your audience. And uh, you know when I even when I check my like with social media, you could just see like how me got more God followers than girl follows. So I always have more girls, So let me just cater to them a little more, you know what I'm saying. So, and then I pay attention to the to the to the industry that we're in right now. It's not a lot. It's not a lot of men catering to the women like that in music. I feel like, so if I feel like so, I'm like, that's a lane that's open, you know what I mean. So I look at lanes that's open where it takes competition away, you know what I mean, where I can like benefit, you know what I mean, I could cater to them and make make women feel like it's okay to you know, soften it, because now these women not as hard as fun. They running around, they got ops gun they so are they don't blocks it's going down like you.
Speaker 2: Know, they're so tough, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I do feel like the guys has been a lot more emotional than the women lately.
Speaker 2: I mean women, they I mean shout out to chout out to them doing anything, but they so damn tough right now, Likely scared and literally like literally in Chicago.
Speaker 4: I saw like I followed out like Chicago blogs and stuff, and I saw like there's one video.
Speaker 2: These these two girls were shooting at each other. Pulled up talking to the bitch. They it just looked like some nigga ship. They forgot how they forgot that they beautiful creatures. They need to just like need to be reminded, like you know, you know, I mean like exactly, like you know, it's just like for me, it's just like damn, I just want you to, you know, like get your head out a little bit, like you know, get sexy with some hills on. Like what these force ones they all day relax, you know That's what I'm saying. Like they so tough. They got the bleak like like this one girl got this one girl came and got tattooed. She had two guns on her. Oh my god, what you pulled up got to shes taking two guns all her hip, Like you know what I'm saying. She had an owner, like like she got some people looking for it. Like now it's cool if it's a person. You know what I'm saying. I don't even got mine. I'm like, she's gonna get me.
Speaker 6: Somebody running part that part too, Yeah, that part too. But that's another thing like living in the world right now where a lot of women do feel that they need to can they do?
Speaker 2: It's a way to use everything going on?
Speaker 1: What about this in the bedroom? Do you do any type of costumes dressing up? I feel like you have to.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I love Halloween, so so I love Halloween. So this was perfect me. I like to dress up. You know what I'm saying, I might be acting role plays. Uh, Porky, Porky the pig.
Speaker 1: That's funny like a video, it's really show God, did you talk like Porky?
Speaker 2: He was wrong? I want a little bit, a little bit.
Speaker 1: Squeal like a pig.
Speaker 2: With only when the character you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Okay, now, while you're looking for that video? What about other things?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 1: What about being urinated on?
Speaker 2: I did actually drunk drunk urine? My girl?
Speaker 1: You know you drank her urine?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What depends on what she ate?
Speaker 10: What does it tas? What did it taste like?
Speaker 2: It was just I don't know, it was just I can't even I just know it wasn't it was not no one to swallow under that is it. It was it was taste. Did it?
Speaker 1: Did it turn you off?
Speaker 3: Or did it?
Speaker 2: I was cool getting peed on, but it was like when I tried to actually like drink it, that was you.
Speaker 1: That was your idea?
Speaker 3: Was it out of a cup? You know?
Speaker 2: I actually she stood over me and then you. I closed my eyes. I think got a little bit in the eye.
Speaker 5: Back in my stripper days, I had a customer that would pay me for shots in my pie really on the basics.
Speaker 6: Now, yeah, so he's not paying enjoy it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but see I think that was in the cut. Like honestly, you know, it was me, like it was the flood. It was so much coming down. I just couldn't even like water board yeah yeah, your surfboard whatever.
Speaker 1: But perfectly as much as she paced a lot, she pieced everything. And when she said, what about getting fisted? Have you ever done that?
Speaker 2: I ain't open like that yet.
Speaker 1: Oh come on, now, you don't do all this other stuff. And now that's that's the list.
Speaker 10: Said, Yet let's see it past.
Speaker 3: He's a baby peg, remember, okay, got porky? Yeah right, I was expecting like a whole like.
Speaker 6: I was expecting the pale pink that.
Speaker 1: I was expecting something fuzzy, like, yeah, what are some things that you haven't done that you want to do?
Speaker 2: M hmm, good question. A lot. I think that's the problem. I've done a lot. That's why. I think that's why.
Speaker 4: That's why I'm in a place not where I'm where it's like I'm so vulnerab because I didn't done a lot. We're just like out like I don't have no problem talking about it or just showing it because I didn't.
Speaker 9: Do a lot.
Speaker 6: I love that you're so comfortable, so open and so honest and so raw about it.
Speaker 5: And it's like, there's so many weren't that way, and especially going back to when you said about like being comfortable with getting your ass and being comfortable with moving from that to fingers and now to pegging. Speaking of someone who has done I haven't done pegging there.
Speaker 3: I would like to.
Speaker 2: But so that is that that's on your to do list for well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but now that I'm engaged, I know my husband and I don't think he's into it. Yeah I don't think, Yeah he's not, he's not.
Speaker 1: But but but but there was a time, but that was something I wanted to do and There's there's been a lot of times where I've been, you know, having antal play on a partner or two, and that's just something that we never talked about.
Speaker 5: Like the only time we do talk about it is when they ask for it. And then even when they ask for it, they don't say, like play with my butt, They say play with my balls.
Speaker 3: And that's like or like or if I'm sucking dick, they're like to live there their balls up there like kind of like you know, going there, or they'll like slide forward like this. There's like signs and.
Speaker 5: Things that that you know, I would know like, Okay, this is what he's asking for. But there was never conversations afterwards like yeah, maybe you sucking up my ass whole last night, Like you know.
Speaker 1: We never have. It's not it can't be discussed, like we just don't talk about the fact.
Speaker 3: So the fact that you're so open to be able to talk about.
Speaker 1: It, and cause there's a whole bunch of guys right now listening that will never maybe like yeah, the conversation, let me just.
Speaker 3: Finish this one thing.
Speaker 5: It's the conversations that not that you're having the conversations with your partners the fact that you're open having a conversation with complete strangers and on camera like that just takes it to a whole other level.
Speaker 3: And I just have to come in you and say.
Speaker 2: Thank you, appreciate that for sharing.
Speaker 6: It's gonna be all the man.
Speaker 2: But you know it's crazy.
Speaker 4: They already have been doing it like like even like so the craziest part of since I just been like comfortable with putting myself out there, a lot of my friends have changed.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I like, man, everybody, it's weird, like you know what I mean? Like they that's what's why I got to that place, like you know what, I got sucked them like, I don't know how somebody feels some way when it has nothing to do with you.
Speaker 2: You don't tell me what you and your girl do in the bedroom. I don't ask. But the fact that I chose to take.
Speaker 1: Somebody said that you got kicked off of Black Ink because of that, they were I.
Speaker 2: Don't get kicked off.
Speaker 1: I look like I got kicked off.
Speaker 6: He's number goof.
Speaker 2: What I think.
Speaker 10: What I think is interesting is that and this is not this is like a stereotype I had.
Speaker 2: Somebody didn't get kicked off. But it wasn't me. You know what I'm saying. It wasn't me.
Speaker 6: It wasn't for it.
Speaker 3: That's all that matter.
Speaker 10: I was gonna say that.
Speaker 9: When I think of guys in my mind that enjoyed some of the things that you talk about, they don't look like you. So it's cool to have a common station with a goud.
Speaker 2: It's like a don't give.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just like to be pleased, like I like to like like like right now, if I meet a chick right now, you know what I mean, like outside of my relationship, and she just want to come and you know, so you ever had conversation with people they talk about created sex game is.
Speaker 2: And then you'll get in the bedroom. I'm like, that's you.
Speaker 4: This go last, you know what I mean, especially now, like from experience, all the experience I got now, so it's like if you just suck a dick, man, it's tough.
Speaker 10: Like you know, you've got to be intimidated for any new girls.
Speaker 2: Like that's why I need a freaky girl.
Speaker 1: And you talked about being blindfolded earlier. What about being tied up?
Speaker 2: I don't like being tied up because I don't know, don't like there we go.
Speaker 4: I don't like being handcuffed or because I'd be thinking, see my mind, be like time me up and then just like leave me in the house like on some weird sh It's just like you know, just.
Speaker 1: Like I don't know like you they can have a heart attack.
Speaker 2: I can't do nothing like I'm handcuffed and this like just say you just get on some whole other ship that ain't you.
Speaker 1: Up loosely enough that you could get out if you wanted to. That could be okay.
Speaker 4: Maybe, But I'm just saying, like the handcover thing you're throwing away key now, I'm like, you know what I'm saying. I'm just saying like I didn't be thinking the worst, like somebody like locked me, Like I'd rather just just tell me you want me to stay still and I want move.
Speaker 1: Guys won't say they stay still and they I will.
Speaker 2: Stay still as much as I can exactly what that's like, nobody really can stand to Like if everybody right now I stood up and we said stay there, somebody gonna we gonna move a little bit. It's hard to just stay.
Speaker 4: Stiff like we ain't manne you know, like it's actually going through this motherfucker so I can't stand like you know, but like, just don't lock me up where it's like ship.
Speaker 2: I would just laid. I want you to do whatever you're gonna do anyway.
Speaker 1: Do you listen to music during sex?
Speaker 2: Sometimes music sometimes or or I just I don't know. Sometimes I will, sometimes I won't because sometimes I just like to hear her, but she like to hit.
Speaker 1: Me like loud aroar, we've already seen you jack off and coming. That was loud her mouth.
Speaker 6: I definitely did ejaculation.
Speaker 1: She was watching it and her mouth was open and he was like, look, I was like, right, does it bother you? Okay, back to Laura. If a woman doesn't swallow like if you come, my thing is just like.
Speaker 2: I rather just like I like kind of like nothing on ass cheeks or something, and then like.
Speaker 3: Something, what about the face?
Speaker 2: Well I had I did it one time and it got an eyelash and she's got.
Speaker 3: My favorite already all that time I wanted on my face.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think, I mean, I've definitely done it, but like I'll be feeling bad, like I don't want to do you like this, but.
Speaker 1: I and from that value, it was a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Let the clip. I left the clip.
Speaker 1: It was like three D.
Speaker 3: I was like it happened, yeah, shooting.
Speaker 2: You look literally literally literally wow?
Speaker 4: You know So I don't know, like like like I said, I got my preferences obviously, but like when you're not getting squirted on, yeah, that's just sexy.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Like I said, even with the p thing, I wasn't against it. It's just like I was trying to really drink.
Speaker 1: It, okay, and you learned your lesson.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like because it felt like I kind of gargled it because the way I was like this that really like you know, it was just so much.
Speaker 2: I just kind of like spit it out. I was. I was uncomfortable.
Speaker 8: Is it?
Speaker 2: There we go? Yeah? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I had a lot of sex with a guy once and he was in front the back and he made me squirt and he caught it in his mouth.
Speaker 10: That's how logistically, how do you do?
Speaker 3: How does he?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 10: How do He's a different?
Speaker 5: Because I was up on the like up on the couch on the chair like that on all fours and he was behind me and when he he it wasn't his victim was scary who he said it from the back and he came out and he hit me with the finger and the ad and then all in his face and he literally was and I was like, oh, you're nasty, nasty. It was our first time having sex.
Speaker 2: Can I say something real quick? I know you.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you remember this, but I do. I ain't anything like that, but like, so, so all right, so this was years ago. You can even check the DM now, Like I hit you up right, and I asked you for your number and he was like, what's going on or whatever? And at the time when I hit hit you, I kind of just really needed some advice because like remember right, so like when that my video enviroral, I was like really in a place like what the fuck like And this is before it like even aired, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It was it was about to air, but I'm like, man, how do I get it? Get on top of it? How do I even you know, I really didn't know what to do.
Speaker 4: And I was really like it was like kind of at the time it was a cry for help because it was like I really was in a place where I was so like discombobulated, where like I didn't have the strength to you know, even guide myself to wear right now, I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't have that ship, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So, but I just knew, like something just telling me, like, man, I just wanted to reach out to you because I feel like at the time, you would have had to have the shop, like you would have to answers for me, like you know what I mean. But you know, I'm like I'm saying that to say, like to be right here with you, all right.
Speaker 1: Did you answer?
Speaker 3: I didn't answer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I list.
Speaker 5: And he been trying to make it up here since then. That's what I was here, is that initial conversation. I'm like, now you gotta come on the couch, Like on the couch, how you get in front of it?
Speaker 4: We did talk, yeah, So that's why now like I'm just I don't know, I be really praying like people. It's so crazy because like a lot I've been saying obviously I see all the backlash, right, but like when you're talking to the wrong audience, of course people don't understand.
Speaker 5: So that's why I lot of projection to and deflecting, like people have issues going on with them themselves.
Speaker 2: The shore, that's why.
Speaker 3: People they attack that.
Speaker 4: And it is like people rather be people, rather pick on people being versus being the one picked on, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So you know that's why, Like where I'm at now, it's.
Speaker 1: Just like where do you see yourself going? Like with everything that you've been doing, what's the playing?
Speaker 4: So okay, so this is my goal, right, I'm already kind of in a process, but I'm going to open up my sex store.
Speaker 2: That's what we call for play. And what I'm doing is it's not just gonna be a store.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be basically a place where people can learn, you know what I mean, and my culture. I feel like that being a black man, it's very taboo. So where I can I know, by by me, by being taboo, I will have the lead to teach people different things and team up with a team full of professionals that can teach people about how to spice up the bedroom and learn more about their body.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I don't want to just have a sex store line.
Speaker 1: All that, and you know we have to do that can help you. Somebody up here, somebody squirted in this room before on.
Speaker 2: That rug, on that wait off, y'all.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, but he can make anything square that's his, that's his. Yeah, that's what and I believe him after Yeah, so marvelous. She teaches women how to squirt and can make it for sure. But things like that. We have plenty of people that can help you with.
Speaker 2: Your write it because that's the thing. Because that's why. Let me just create this space, a safe space for people getting.
Speaker 3: You know, there is nothing like that, so this would be something that's there is a market for.
Speaker 2: That's that's why.
Speaker 4: So that's why I'm so locked in, or that's why I was like, people don't see the vision right now. But it's like that's totally wrong.
Speaker 3: At this point, you're the perfect person's.
Speaker 1: Gonna be in Dallas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm working on location, like right right now, honestly, Like I'm not gonna do it in Chicago.
Speaker 1: Why not Chicago.
Speaker 2: I'm just one of those it's so open for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've been thinking about that. My mom out there and my son live out there, so I definitely been I'm not against it, you know what I mean, Okay, but but I want to definitely put that space together where.
Speaker 1: What does your mom say? Like watching I had to have a.
Speaker 2: Talk with my mom.
Speaker 4: That was the hardest conversation I had to have. I had a talk with my mom really before this is like really before it's where it's at now. But like when I started seeing it grow, like views getting over a million views, I'm like, let me call my mom at this point because I don't know if she happened to stumble across something on Facebook or but so I called her and I just told her my vision right, and I was like, I needed the audience for one, you know what I mean, for what I'm trying to do, Like I said with the store, I needed the audience. And I just told her like, man, you gotta just trust me. And after I broke everything down to her, she was just like, well you sounding you got everything figured out and yeah, And at that moment, I think that's when she realized, like he's a man now, literally, and that that was like a few months ago. Was that was the most I've ever happened, right thirty five, That was the most I've ever heard my mom so silent on the phone.
Speaker 2: She didn't say she was just quiet the whole time, literally, But it was just like my trust me. Anything I've ever put my mind to, I've been successful, Like just trust me, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: And what about your brother, Like damn is he still yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah yeah he ain't.
Speaker 4: But no, but like no, but he with it like everybody him right, like man, man, get your money. But I've been really The crazy part is I've been really now more so inspiring a lot of my friends, like you know, those that still around, like man, and a lot of them been asking, man, how do you get to like the initial jump, like the first step? How do you you know, take that leap? And I was like, man, for me, I just did it way for fless. I didn't overthink it. I just got up and just said whatever.
Speaker 2: One day, Yeah, I was.
Speaker 3: The way my only fans.
Speaker 5: A lot of things that happened in my life is correlated to other events date wise, and may he rest in peace. But I started my only fans today that Kobe Bryant passed away. Wow, I was all my college. It was a Sunday and I was, you know, had some bills due, and I'm like fuck it. I had already contemplated and I already had the page started because Sewana Brooks came on lip service and told us how much money she was making her own fans. And I went home and made a page. But I was so worried about like people think that it's porn and people going to look at me like this, and I'm a retired stripper and how am I going to da da da? But them bills was due and I was like, man, it was a Sunday, and I was like, fuck it. I went through my phone and I just found every new and I put like Cupcake.
Speaker 3: Emotor together and ka emooneys and hearts and.
Speaker 5: Shit, and I posted and maybe with them like three hours later it did get the biggest times.
Speaker 3: But then but then three.
Speaker 5: Hours there of the whole world of shock by the loss of Kobe Bryant, all of that was happening that same exact day. And when I went to sleep, it was at like eight hundred dollars. When I woke up, it was like at close to fifteen or twelve something like that. Fourteen hundred dollars and it's been up.
Speaker 2: That's how I go, man, I.
Speaker 3: Just stay like and then COVID. It was COVID, you know, and then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's know how hit with that, So yeah, for sure, no shout out like is I created my page in like twenty twenty, but yeah, twenty twenty, and I was just doing a light thirst track. I wasn't doing nothing like now. But then I fell back like I had my son on the ways. I was like, man, fuck it, I just left it alone, you know what I'm saying. And then like I just got back active, like do you.
Speaker 1: Think about that too, like one day explaining to your son? Do you think about that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think about that all the time. But you know, it's all entertainment, and like I said, like so about people raising kids, like you know, my son here gonna love me regardless, you know, and whatever he don't know, I will teach him. And then another thing like I learned about with putting those type of videos out whatever it is, Like I talked a lot of uh, like some of my retired porn porn friends that was in the porn industry.
Speaker 2: And it's a ways you can get things with like publicly removed right because.
Speaker 1: We had ggd R up here and she was talking about her kids, which she started her only fans and her kids are a little older now and how she had to. She was like, I just wanted to tell them first before anybody. Yeah, I told them and so that they were able to prepare to have to deal with whatever other people show.
Speaker 2: But I always look at it like this, like do you think Kim k kids give a fuck about that tape with rej.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: I don't think her kids are to understand.
Speaker 1: Well maybe North, Yeah, I was gonna say North.
Speaker 2: That's how I look at it.
Speaker 1: And you also have to have that. You have to make sure you can have that kind of for sure.
Speaker 2: But I look at it like that.
Speaker 4: Do you got to think like that doesn't that does not identify who you are? Like, that's that's the time in your life when you was at so you do X, Y and Z.
Speaker 2: I've done I've done that. I lived my life, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's controlling your own narrative to just.
Speaker 2: That's the best thing you could do at that point. What can anyone say.
Speaker 1: Right, I mean, I agree with that.
Speaker 6: So only fans is still making that kind of money.
Speaker 2: I mean it's all about so.
Speaker 4: I mean honestly, like, like I first know I wasn't doing that, but I think by the fact of me taking advantage of Twitter and like learning like you know how to move it and like been going super viral, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And I think that has a lot to do with it, because it's like tea. Everybody wants to be nosy and to tell a friend and tell a friend telephone, you know what I mean That one friend you tell go.
Speaker 1: Go back because you do really good at post stuff on Twitter. And then people would be like I need to go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, make people crazy, clickbait like you know, sometimes a lot lets stuff sit for a minute, then I take it off just so they can go really like, you know, I don't want to give everything, but like the ones that like the ones that hit like like really nice numbers, I keep those, but I make people like want to want to want to see.
Speaker 2: More of it.
Speaker 1: I want to see him.
Speaker 6: You put your trailers on Twitter.
Speaker 2: It's like a movie. It's like it's just like a movie.
Speaker 3: Like you ain't going to the Man's trailer, Twitter fans, You're.
Speaker 2: Not going, Yeah, you're not going to a movie. But I've seen the trailer.
Speaker 1: All right, Well listen for Thank you so much for coming here. I know it's been a long time coming. No pun intended, because we've seen that long time coming.
Speaker 2: You have, but.
Speaker 3: Take a long time.
Speaker 2: If it's on the partner. I'm saying, I'm hard to please. I tell them right away.
Speaker 1: Market he said, your heart to please please insatiable like a lot of work.
Speaker 4: You gotta know you, guys, I mean, you gotta know what you're doing. You know what I'm saying, Like my partner, of course, you know what's up, Like like yeah, if we in the the three something and the girls just doing.
Speaker 1: Something slight, I was like, man, you take honey packs.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't. I try once. I'm not a big fan of that. I mean, I thank god I don't need that.
Speaker 1: Can see that ship.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I'm a person I like to have sex morning morning. So in the morning, I turned up at night time, I do the morning. I'm really I'm a morning sex person. Starting person.
Speaker 4: Like now you got to think I'm I'm already a little sleepy. I'm like, I hadn't been up all day.
Speaker 1: I like nighttime. I like to do it at night and they go to sleep.
Speaker 2: I like morning, you know, I mean I any time that there we go.
Speaker 1: Actually, I like to cut gets me energy in the morning.
Speaker 4: Like I don't know, I was more turned off, make me more tired. Yeah, I'm like, I'm like, I'm like a I'm like a charge up I phone in the morning, I felt like, yeah, I don't want to give you my my love battery.
Speaker 1: Do you cut? You like to cuddle?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, see that's what I like nineteen because I like to have sex and then cuddle.
Speaker 2: After, especially after sex.
Speaker 1: That's the best.
Speaker 10: I like to initially but then keeping the leg off me, like you know, I want to sleep.
Speaker 1: I like to fall asleep, like you know, to wake up like that I'll be and and everything.
Speaker 5: My god, I woke up in my finance's arms the first night you slept together, and it was amazing.
Speaker 2: So you love love met out here?
Speaker 3: You no really quick because I know it's trying to wrap up. But what was today? July twenty six?
Speaker 6: I think just tell the story July week that part of it important, is important?
Speaker 1: The timeline three weeks. Yeah, July fifth, we met, July fifteenth, we went on our first date. July eighteenth, we decided to get married twenty if I made the announced today, what are you waiting for? That's the end of the day. What are you waiting for? And I woke up the thirty minutes into the first day, He's like, God sent you to me. You are the woman I prayed for. You are a woman that I met in my life.
Speaker 10: I can't argue with God.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the end of the night we were exchanging I love you. I woke up the next morning with two big ass high school hickeys on my neck.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The next morning after that, I woke up with him eating my pussy his blessing.
Speaker 1: There we go, blessing him. Got shout out to my man all right before, Thank you again so much. We really do appreciate you. This is We've been wanting to do this for quite some time.
Speaker 2: Made it for sure. Thank you.
Speaker 1: I would like to see you in this space.
Speaker 3: Can't wait to see what's next.
Speaker 1: Come okay, Well for played, poor play. Make sure you guys listen to for play.
Speaker 2: Absolutely all right.
Speaker 6: He's definitely prelated. Why are you listening to place?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 1: Got slip service.