Speaker 1: Earners. What's up.
Speaker 2: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus.
Speaker 1: On what matters most Ready.
Speaker 2: To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank, a lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professional's routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 3: So let's talk about Apple. I want to show a video that Ty Lopez recently made itself.
Speaker 1: I Lopez ceue the video.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure I'll make a prediction. Your grandchildren will not know what Apple is, just like nobody thinks about IBM anymore. Like IBM still exists, but it's not in the collective consciousness. Nobody's gonna remember. Apple's a shitty company. Look I do like an iPhone. They don't innovate anymore. I message, which is a huge tool. It's the worst. I built a company called Bulldozer. It's coming out. We have better texting capabilities efficiency, just like what'sapp is way better. Thirty people built What's app way better tool. You can create groups, rename the groups, put people in and out of the groups.
Speaker 1: You can do broadcast lists.
Speaker 4: None of that.
Speaker 1: You can do Apple one hundred billion.
Speaker 4: This is an obsolete bureaucratic company that will disappear, disappear. It sucks unless they change.
Speaker 1: It, all right.
Speaker 3: So that was interesting. I saw it because in a minute, it kind of speaks about what we've been saying with Apple, and ty Lopez is somebody who you know, I'm not the biggest Ty Lopez fan in full transparency, because like he's one of these people that I don't know what he's done then, like play basketball and with girls in bikinis.
Speaker 2: Es my content and day we saw him by old businesses. I'm not sure what the return was on as yeah, this campaign and how he was trying to yeah, a couple of a couple of stores that I don't know. I haven't seen the return of investment. I don't know what the return on investment is. But he was on a campaign doing.
Speaker 3: That allegedly, Like I said, shout out to Todd, you can't.
Speaker 1: We don't no disrespect.
Speaker 3: I have no problem with him. You can't knock the hustle. But I'm just saying I just he strikes me as as an Internet marketer.
Speaker 1: But hey, whatever.
Speaker 3: But that was just an interesting take because that is kind of in line of what we've been saying. So I don't want to beat the dead horse with this Apple situation. But I just saw that on Instagram, thought it was thought it was something interesting. So, yeah, the destruction of Apple in real time? Is this what we're witnessing.
Speaker 5: If they don't fix this iPhone issue. Tim Cook, Yes, I've said since twenty twenty that the peak of Apple will be twenty thirty four. If they don't fix some of these issues, we may see twenty thirty. But it's very rare for our company to last thirty or forty years and have peak or pole position.
Speaker 1: I do think they can make a comeback.
Speaker 5: I was telling stock Club yesterday on the call if they make a hard transition into being like into healthcare, because they need a space in which they can operate as a startup. They've maximized the global smartphone market. They need to go into another market where they can be like an incumbent player and innovate and disrupt there. If they move into healthcare, they'll be fine as a result. Do I think we're seeing the destruction of Apple. If we don't see an adjustment in the next two years, they won't have their leadership position anymore because Microsoft worth like the number two assets in the world right now is Gold and then Microsoft wouldn't have thought that probably eight years ago. But they have to make a strong pivot in order to keep this number one position. But it's a good Lottor you just talked about it in the Vest Vest. You have to reinvent every year, like as much we talked about it with Elon and Kanye and Madonna back in the day, and fifty center is done to now. You have to reinvent yourself and move into different verticals. If you want to steal exist, people won unless you have a forty or fifty year run off the same product.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're starting to see some of those blemishes. I don't know if it's a full on destruction because even when we talk about assets, yes, Gold is number one, Microsoft is number two, but that was number three.
Speaker 1: It's right there. But I feel like it's the.
Speaker 2: First time that we're starting we see blemishes, right, Like, we're starting to see some holes in this golden armor, right when we talk about some of the products that haven't worked, when we talk about some of the rollouts that haven't worked. I know recently when we I mean way we will get into it, but that I had ad and them having to pull back on that.
Speaker 1: We're starting to see stores trying to unionize.
Speaker 2: I know they fought it off in Jersey, but now there's another one that's popping up in DC. So you're starting to feel like, all right, this golden brand who has so much loyalty and Drake went through the sentiments changing, it's starting to feel like there's a change. We don't know what the innovation is. We'll talk about the chat GBT situation. I think you're spot on with the industry, right, like, how do they get into the next industry Because one of the other blemishes we saw was all right, we can't wait till they get into the automotive industry. They're going to have this car and then it's like, you know what, that's probably not going to be it. We're not doing cars. Where are we going to go with AI. Well, are they going to create their own Yes, they got the M four chip, which is probably one of the strongest semis. But can they create their own or do we just say all right, let's just team up with the team that's already doing it.
Speaker 1: Is that innovation?
Speaker 2: What they do have at their leisure is capital, Yeah, and so you have to believe that something will come from having that amount of capital, either it's an acquisition, or they're going to double down in an industry like you said, it could be healthcare, probably will be just because they have I think that that has to be the route. We already talked about innovation in the terms of moving from country to country. Yeah, but I think it's going to have to be a new sector for them or a new industry inside of that one that exists, and they can take market share from, not dominate right away, but take market share because we already know Amazon when we talk about healthcare, and they're there, right, So can you come in and be disruptive?
Speaker 1: Can you have some market share?
Speaker 2: I'll be interested to see over the next couple of years, because it won't The iOS system is the iOS system, The iPhone is the iPhone. We already know what the services industry does. It has to be something else. It needs to be a shakeout.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then the vision pro hasn't works as well because of price point sensitivity is okay.
Speaker 1: Also, they need some new board men. It stelling stock club call is yesterday.
Speaker 5: Like with the exception of Angela from Birdberry, they lost Johnny ive huge loss. They haven't added anybody knew that board is still comprised of people to Steve put in that position. I would go after somebody from Lily and put them on the board because you need some guidance in their health care space. It's not a sexy industry, but I think they can innovate incredibly fast there. They got to make some changes, and I think it's a good rule of thumb every two years to reinvent yourself or your business.
Speaker 1: In some way.
Speaker 5: And even like with the air pods, it's more conjecture around if they're healthy or not. The iPad ad you already brought up. People were not feeling that the iPad in the self. I don't think many people are using it, so they just have to find a way to come up with it with a better product. The trading app that they had, they shut down the car thing they shut down.
Speaker 1: It's like.
Speaker 2: This is like a I don't want to call it out with you, but sometimes when your product is that good, do we need a new one?
Speaker 1: Right? So, Like I have the iPad, it still works perfect. I don't need a new one everything.
Speaker 2: What's the incentive for me to buy a new one because now I have a band that has an extra few features.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's the reason.
Speaker 5: But Steve jobs hat like that's the part, like they almost try and wipe the memory of him building that company away, like they've gone away too far from what the original vision was.
Speaker 1: Shock. Everybody works at Apple.
Speaker 5: If you want to talk innovation, the iOS has gotten better, but it's not a transformational improvement where you're like I have to have it, like even I've phoned fans and Apple fans or like I don't need another iPhone. It's bad when your core fan base is like, I don't need another one.
Speaker 1: Same thing with the Mac sales, right, do I need a new Mac? My one?
Speaker 2: My Mac from twenty twenty two is perfect? Do I need a new one? But I think what they've done to kind of offset that is they decided all right, if we're gonna have a slow down in somebody sales for the iPhone, for the MacBook, for the iPad, is they're putting their own chips inside, and so now you don't spend as much, Right, there's not as much outside expenditures.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, this still will be. But until you get to the point where you're just.
Speaker 2: Manufacturing your own and you put your own chips inside of your devices, that cust cost long term.
Speaker 1: But I don't know if.
Speaker 2: There's a product unless they decide that this the M four ship is so good that they'll start licensing out to other companies.
Speaker 6: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, Attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day. Imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 1: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,