Speaker 1: Two teas in a pod with Teddy Mellencamp and camera Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of the twat Seat. Dun Dun Dum, Dun dun dum, Teddy Mellencamp and Damba.
Speaker 3: Judge don't Yes, And today's guest is none other than West Wilson from Summerhouse, The Newbie.
Speaker 2: The Newbie who, like, I have a lot of questions because I feel like there must have been some like off camera conversations that we're missing, and I need to dig right in between.
Speaker 4: Him and Ciara, like just between a lot of people.
Speaker 3: To be honest, Well, I need to know if they're still together.
Speaker 4: I don't think they are. But they're not together, I don't think so. But we need to we need to ask them all the things. So let's bring him in.
Speaker 3: West Welcome.
Speaker 1: Hi, guys, how are you good.
Speaker 3: It's so nice to meet you.
Speaker 4: I'm Tamra, never Min, I'm Teddy.
Speaker 1: Great to meet you, guys.
Speaker 3: We're so excited to get to know you.
Speaker 1: Me too. Honestly, this is the first one. This is the first podcast where I've been intimidated in a good way by my house.
Speaker 4: Because hey, oh we love that. But Why why do we intimidate you?
Speaker 1: I just feel like you guys know this stuff better than I do. You know, just Bravo World.
Speaker 4: We do we do.
Speaker 2: I mean we've I mean we have gone. I mean, granted we are new to Summerhouse. We're the same as you. This is our first season.
Speaker 3: Watching Summerhouse, but sixteen years on Bravo.
Speaker 1: So that's awesome. Wow, that's true.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Okay.
Speaker 3: The first question everybody wants to know, and I think we probably know what it is. Yes, are you and Sierra's deal together that.
Speaker 1: Will unfold on their reunion in like three weeks.
Speaker 3: I think, oh, okay, Well, if you're not together, I'm wondering if your comment it's hard to be exclusive with someone you're not having sex with, it's the problem.
Speaker 1: Do you guys hate that or are you okay? I feel like actually she was. She has given me more support with like that stance than anyone else.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's not because you're a fuck boy.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't think so many.
Speaker 3: Come on twenty years.
Speaker 1: Is that I'm young. It feels not that controversial to me.
Speaker 2: To me, this isn't no, it's not It's not a problem about having sex versus not having sex exclusivity.
Speaker 4: None of that is really my question.
Speaker 2: My question is there had to have been conversations that we aren't seeing because something is missing, because you guys seem so connected, you seem like everything like you not only seem like you're into each other, but you seem like really good friends. So when we like, we're caught up. So we're starting off, we just watch your horseback riding date. Oh yeah, so we're in the know of what's going on. But on the horse riding date, you guys are talking and it's as if this is the first time you've had this conversation. But aren't we like twelve weeks into this.
Speaker 1: No, this is like still six weeks. We only filmed for like eight weeks.
Speaker 2: Oh oh okay, so how many how many weeks have you been sleeping in her bed making.
Speaker 1: Out four weekends? I guess now, I mean, I think that part's bizarre too, Like, I in what way I mean to be sleeping in the same bed and edging for that long? Like, but but it's her hold on.
Speaker 4: You need to help us. What is edging?
Speaker 1: Just? Like? Is that just the tip Google? You're gonna have to google edging? Edging is essentially I believe the medical term is just like getting each other to almost finishing and then waiting.
Speaker 3: Is anything like soaking?
Speaker 1: No different?
Speaker 2: Are you inside or are you just stopping.
Speaker 3: Stopping before an orgasm?
Speaker 1: No? I use that as a metaphor. We're not even close to that at this point.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, so what.
Speaker 4: Are you doing?
Speaker 1: It's very like seventh grade.
Speaker 3: So dry humping, heavy petting.
Speaker 1: Did you guys try hump in seventh grade? I didn't try hump until maybe ninth grade.
Speaker 3: I was a home I'm going to say, hatty old lady house. That's awesome, big giant hose. Oh wow, I love that so much. Did you did you watch Summerhouse before you entered the show?
Speaker 1: No? I didn't even know what it was. I went back to watch though before we filmed, obviously, just to see what I was kind of getting myself into stereo. Not really, I mean, we're being honest, season before this one, not a whole lot going on for me. For me, honest, I was just kinda like, Oh, he's go hang out of the house, get dinner, do whatever. So yeah, I didn't really. I also didn't want to go into it, like with opinions that I'd formed from TV. I think these things are better and you can just kind of raw dog it, you know, And so.
Speaker 2: Betweens saying entering raw dogging edging like this podcast is solely about wanting to have sex.
Speaker 4: At this point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, we're gonna have and more are gonna come too. Wow, that's another one.
Speaker 3: Oh come, oh my god, look it up.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: You have you had the ladies reaching out to you and your d ms.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I already said this once and people thought I sounded like like too excited about it. But yeah, like do she not even do she? Just like I don't know. I guess everything I feel like guys say on the internet is like douchey now, but yeah, it's been Yeah that there's been a lot of that for sure.
Speaker 2: Okay, So when people do slide into your dms, like just out of curiosity, because no one, if I'm being honest, no one's sliding into my dms unless it's to talk shit to me.
Speaker 1: Like no, like I think last night and I think I got swerved.
Speaker 4: I don't know what's served.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you pull you did a story that said like the was it the twat seat or the twat something like the twat seat. I said, what is that question? Mark a little emoji, so it was cute and nice red.
Speaker 2: So I you went into my DMS, but you didn't.
Speaker 4: You did the twat seat and then you.
Speaker 2: Did eyes like this, so I thought you were laughing that we called ourselves the twatz the twatz seat.
Speaker 1: No, I was inquiring, but to be like humorous, so we knew it was like not a serious question.
Speaker 4: Like what know.
Speaker 2: What it would have made me feel better is if you would have re shared my my thing that I tagged you in, but you didn't, so then you got left unswerved.
Speaker 3: Dark damn of crowd.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, but now we're learning so much lingo. I feel like I'm twenty eight again.
Speaker 3: I mean, you're obviously a fan favorite on social media.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Has the reaction surprised you?
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, and like maybe you guys can relate to this too. But it's weird just seeing so much reaction to just your own personality, Like I've been this way forever. I've communicated X y Z way like had I don't know, I just is it's strange because all I was doing was existing and being myself and so many people have opinions and love it, like it, hate it, whatever. So I just think the scale to these Bravo shows has been a surprise to me. And I'm learning by the day how many people you know care about this stuff. But being you know, I guess it's all been, for the most part, pretty positive. I know that it doesn't last forever in these situations.
Speaker 4: So these are two curs. Good luck to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I've I've enjoyed it and like appreciate it, but also I know not to get so consumed by it because it could all end tomorrow and be horrible. And then once you have kind of patterned yourself to like care so much, then when it is bad, I really you know you're gonna.
Speaker 3: That's a really smart way of looking at it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just trying to stay in the middle and.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, I always tell people that are new to Bravo, this is a job. It's not a career. It can end, yeah, yeah, and it's hard to get another show, so joy every second of it. How do you how does your family react to you being on TV?
Speaker 1: Well, what's funny is I don't know if you guys have watched every episode yet, but like I was, I was laid off from my job like Christmas before the show, and I've been going through the job search process and like kind of getting to the point where I was just so beat up from you know, getting my hopes up from this job not getting it, you know, going on calls for two months, and then choosing someone else.
Speaker 3: Like I was discouraging.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it just is very very humbling, And this opportunity did come up, and I think because my family was ready for me to just get something, going to.
Speaker 4: Get paid, They're like, about you do.
Speaker 1: I think that kind of softened the blow for of the whole. Like I don't know whatever TV stipulations there could be, but I also it was very clear throughout the whole process before I was officially signed on that I didn't want to do it if I couldn't be myself and was very much reassured that's all they needed throughout the whole process. So I felt kind of reassured, I guess throughout all of it too, And I relayed that to my family and they were like, let's do it, so.
Speaker 4: Well, how would your family feel if this?
Speaker 2: I mean, we may say it this season or we may not, but if this goes past edging into actual full orgasm and sex my.
Speaker 1: Camera, I'm sure my dad would get over it after twenty minutes.
Speaker 4: She'd be like.
Speaker 3: I taught you well yeah.
Speaker 1: And then my mom, I don't think she'd love it, but I my mom has. She didn't start her career as like a sex therapist, but I think she's grown older. A lot of women. My mom's in Obja and a lot of women have come to her for like sexual help, sexual guidance, sexual questions, and I think she's grown into kind of a sex shaman role throughout her career.
Speaker 3: And you should have set her up with Lindsay and Carl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, but my family has been relatively open in regards to stuff like that, and I don't think it would have been a shock. I think my grandparents watching and like my friends, that's one thing that I don't think my parents would have been okay to be totally honest.
Speaker 2: And while we're talking about Carl and Lindsay, I've got to say we've been on an emotional roller coaster of what I hate to say, team but who side we're really seeing? And after last night's episode, I know that I've been like, Okay, now I've actually switched.
Speaker 4: I now agree with Lindsay and about what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm, I'm, I'm you're Carl right now I am.
Speaker 4: I First, let me tell you why.
Speaker 3: I feel like she comes off a little controlling with him and gaslighting, and anytime he says something to her, she basically is like, stop yelling at me. Stop yelling at me, like almost like soundbites to make the audience think he is yelling when he's not.
Speaker 1: Subjectively, Carrel is not aggressive.
Speaker 3: Like I've never seen himmressive.
Speaker 1: I've never seen him aggressive, and if anything, he's maybe a little too soft sometimes, and I think kind of what Lindsay's issue is, but it goes back and forth. I agree where it's like early in the season there's going to be heavy team Carl, and now people are kind of teams. I'll say, Accusing anyone of relapsing, especially someone who you're engaged to, I think is grounds for a break up objectively right out of the gate. And I think that has kind of been enough of an umbrella for everything else to me that I like, don't really read as much into it because that was such a big deal, I think obviously to Carl, and then just watching it back, I thought it was like pretty sad, just in like, once you get to know Carl, you know how hard he's worked it being sober in his story, and I think too falsely pull holes in that is so so damned it's not nice.
Speaker 3: I love Lindsay, I know her personally, I love her. I just feel like they are obviously clearly not meant to be together. She is very, very strong personality, and I feel like he's a little bit of a pushover, fully.
Speaker 2: But these are things they knew, so I get I agree with you, West, and the fact that, like, yes, what she did at the beginning of the season was unfathomable.
Speaker 4: If they would have broken up in that moment.
Speaker 2: Or if they would have continued to say the reason I can't be with you is because you are willing to poke holes in something that I am so dedicated to and it broke my heart and I can't get over it. That would make sense, but making it all about whether I'm going to work at lover Boy or this other non alcoholic beverage company or this, or the fact that she can even ask a question at this point, and then he's like, you're not soft and kind and love, like, it's not resonating with me because I'm like, you know who you proposed to?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well Jesse said that, and that was like Jesse's big his first kind of like quote card moment when it's like early in the morning. I don't know if you guys remember this, and Jesse was like, hasn't Lindsay always been this way? And Carl's like yeah, and He's like me kind of signed up for it.
Speaker 3: Which do you think he just wanted to get married and have a family.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It was also in the beginning of his sobriety, and I think as humans, we all liked the things when things are new and scary, and she did. She did go out of her way to like support him. I mean, not that I'm here to like unpack the season before, but I think Danielle when she was super had concerns about how quick they're moving. I think that's a fair take.
Speaker 2: But I feel like he kind of likes to poke and pick to get under her skin because he wants to come off as soft and he wants her to look like the asshole. So I have the opposite view of Tamra and you don't think that she pokes him. Of course I think she pokes him, but currently what we're watching last night's episode, I didn't think she was poking him. I think she was legitimately asking questions.
Speaker 3: I disagree.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do think it would do him well to maybe man up and fucking tell her how it is sometimes and it's usually it's always like I need softness, and that's kind of his route. But also when we were talking about early or like how things are playing out now, I mean I two things. One, I get her wanting him to have a job, a job like I just think that's pretty clear. I uh, as someone who was raised by a woman who worked hard and like had made a great career, like I so admire both my parents for being like having independent careers of each other and like both working hard, and I just have always loved that about my family. And then as someone who's also unemployed for a while, being unemployed was fun for three days, and then I felt so gross and like, yeah, you need something like as human beings, I think we need things to wake up and do and accomplish, and you can't just wake up and exist. It just feels weird. Yeah, and so I don't know how he has just been kind of floating around for so long. And I get that how long.
Speaker 3: Has it been floating around because this is the first season we've watched.
Speaker 1: Uh well, it depends how he's been in and out with lover Boy. And I don't know if we count that as like a job. No, I mean it is. It's just like with Kyle. So I don't know if Lindsay counts that as.
Speaker 3: Uh well, if he's making money, it's a job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very true. I get Lindsay's like urgency to kind of try to like light a fire, and I think to him, do you think he's lazy not being supportive? I don't know if lazy is the word, but I just think sometimes like not everything's going to be perfect, Like I think sometimes you have to take a shitty job to either make connections in that field or to learn what you like and don't like in that moment. And like I think he's waiting for the like a perfect fucking person to show up and be like, have this job. It's X amount of money, You're gonna love doing it. It'll be easy, and like, don't think if you wait for that to comment it's never gonna happen. You kind of have to do.
Speaker 3: Do you think he's relying too much on his Bravo paycheck and not really thinking like this is just a job, not a career, and not focusing on what he needs to do is a career.
Speaker 1: Probably because if you can, I can see how anyone would like you know, you always.
Speaker 3: Need a backup plan when you have a job on Bravo.
Speaker 2: But also I can see both sides of the fact that, like you said, when you didn't have a job, you felt you felt shitty, which I do think every person reacts differently. I think it depends how you're raised or whatever may happen. But what you need from your partner, your significant other, your friends, whatever it may be when you're in that situation. Like I'm a person that like, if I have somebody that's misery loves company with me, and it's just like it's okay, you're gonna be fine, blah blah blah, I love you.
Speaker 4: It's I don't respond well to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then I'm like, okay, well I'm not even gonna talk to you about it then, because I need someone to help push me and get me out of my funk yep.
Speaker 4: And I think that's a core.
Speaker 2: Issue that the two of them just really respond differently to any sort of They both get defensive with one another because I both think they just fundamentally disagree with how you love one another.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the other thing too. I mean, I wish Lindsay sometimes could just say sorry and that I She'll do everything, but that when like Carl prefaces everything he says with like something self deprecating in like apology before it, and it's just like they don't even have one like it just never it just does not flow together at all.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't even think that we see them edge this season. Then Edge the computer is always in the middle.
Speaker 3: It was so funny. It was so funny last night when they did like the you guys came home from the bar, you like kiss Sierra and then Carl gets in and just gets in the bed and over the side, and then Kyle tries to launch Amanda three different things.
Speaker 2: I can't say that I've appreciated your conversation relationship with Jesse. Yes, it was tough for me to see a cancer cliffhanger on the show last night, Like.
Speaker 3: No, I know you can't tell us that I'm like, Okay.
Speaker 4: That was really tough.
Speaker 2: But I would say that like the showing that on this show I think is so important, and just how how you're able to be such a good friend to him, like have How were you able to do that in such an authentic way with all the cameras there, with your friends struggling.
Speaker 1: I think it's super real when someone who's been laughing and joky and smiley for six straight weeks, just I can kind of see it in his eyes. Even like the hour we're coming home, he was just off and we got out of the car and I think I just asked him if he was okay, and fucking just he was down so bad, and like, I don't know, I just think everything else feels nonexistent when something like that happens, and it's not I can't really really, that's not something any of us can relate to or that I know of, no me, but I think one, I'm like a very physical, touchy person in general, so I you know, I lead with like hugs, let him like fucking put his head on my shoulder, whatever, and then I don't know, just reassure what is he thirty thirty old man it's like, okay to let it out. I think everyone would agree. Just a good cry. Sometimes you feel better after.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like Kyle, yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 5: When Page ended him and then he went upstairs and looked into the camera and starts crying and then does it again in case we didn't catch it the first time.
Speaker 4: I was like, I didn't catch that.
Speaker 3: I didn't catch that. I felt bad for him because he felt so frustrated because he's been working his ass off for his you know, lover boy, and he just I think he's just frustrated.
Speaker 1: I made your.
Speaker 4: Take on all this.
Speaker 1: I did a YouTube channel with one of my best friends in twenty nineteen, and even doing that, I resented him so much. He resented me for like literally making a YouTube panel that was not our job. It was not it was just a project. I cannot imagine working with in a real company, your wife, Like, I just think objectively, you guys work together. I'm sure there are times where you're kind of it's just kind of naturally you're going to butt heads. It causes extra tension because you're two different brains trying to accomplish whatever one thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you both want to succeed, but The difference is this is our thing. Both of us one hundred percent have the same partnership.
Speaker 4: So we both have it at stake. But if it was if.
Speaker 2: I was on Tamor Show or Tamraw was on my right, right, right right, I think that power struggle would be exhausting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that for sure. And also I just think I I think if she stopped working at lover Boy, got a new job and Kyle came to terms with it, they'd I think they would love each other one hundred times more.
Speaker 3: It's hard to work with I think I worked together when he had a gym for ten years and at a certain point, I'm like, it's all yours.
Speaker 1: I can't walk with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's better. Just made our relationship better.
Speaker 1: I just think the resentment in trying to like is going to be NonStop, and that's not either of their faults. I just think that's then like name of the game when you're working for somebody like I don't know.
Speaker 4: Why do you think he won't move to Jersey?
Speaker 2: And why did it upset him more that Page and Ciara were frustrated with him than when Amanda was.
Speaker 1: I think he's so used to Amanda kind of complaining that it probably doesn't sit as like real as it does when his friends do it to do Jersey thing. I mean, I think he just wants to stay. I mean, I think she's she just wants to raise a family. They'll closer her parents, so like that.
Speaker 4: I think that's a good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's fair.
Speaker 4: But how far is it?
Speaker 2: How long would it take him to get into the city, Like, couldn't they have an apartment, a small little apartment and then forty five minutes?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean obviously depends how deep you go. I think, I mean he could do it, and yeah, forty five seems accurate. I just think he likes as I mean, he likes to go out and like have fun. And I think there might be This is an assumption because I couldn't. I don't feel this way, but like maybe a part of him that feels like his business mantra is like a little lost if he goes out into the suburbs, like I do think New York City has this feeling where like you wake up and there's cabs honking and the energy the business guy like it just feels like business in New York. And I think he would maybe feel like he lost, that he's giving out. If he moved to New Jersey.
Speaker 4: He probably would Yeah, well no, he probably wouldn't.
Speaker 2: But I think the fact that he's also struggling with the fact that he said that, you know whatever, it was one point three million dollar loss or whatever it is. I think that, combined with also picking up and moving, can feel like a failure, even if if it's not.
Speaker 4: But what are your thoughts on Jesse flirting with Amanda on Instagram?
Speaker 1: Amanda's hot? Oh? Actually not? She is hot. Yeah. I I never thought anything of it in person. He just sometimes Jesse just like there's no plan with anything he's doing. I think he just has been commenting like how hot she is on all of her Instagram posts.
Speaker 3: Oh god, no, Jesse, he can't do that. She's a married.
Speaker 1: Woman, I know. Yeah. And like they just have a little they have like a nice little banter, but Amana does with everyone.
Speaker 2: But do you think Amanda and Kyle are gonna last? If you were to guess, yeah, I think.
Speaker 1: Off camera it's like feels good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you could.
Speaker 2: When he started to cry at the pool and she immediately got out and like was like, oh she could see it was like real for a second, and you saw her energy shift and I was like, is this stick?
Speaker 4: All this fighting that they're doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my my parents actually said they thought Kyle and Amanda had the most realistic drama on like any TV. It's just marriage shit, where like one person doesn't feel appreciated by the other and it's kind of back and forth.
Speaker 3: I agree, yeah, just as that is.
Speaker 1: But it obviously seems super dramatic because it's on a show, so we're all like judging both of them.
Speaker 3: But I'm sure there's a ton of sweet moments that we just don't see.
Speaker 1: But I do think, like I've been told by my parents a one hundred times, in marriage is like not the easiest thing ever, And so I think reading into them fighting and like not getting along as a little dramatic, given I don't know any married couples who don't fight, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: So yeah, I agree, But I also wouldn't want my husband to go out till four in the morning multiple Like, I'm fine if that happens like every couple of months, every six but like once a week, like you the cameras aren't following you guys out at those clubs yeah that. I mean, you can tell that probably because they don't have they don't have permits to film, they don't have promits.
Speaker 3: But in a show, who knows if he does that? In everyday life, they say he does.
Speaker 4: He does.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he said up to them.
Speaker 1: If he goes out, Kyle fucking goes out. I'll tell you that much. But he saw me a couple of times. He's like, no summers when I really like have fun and I feel like fall, winter, spring, I'm like in business mode. But we were.
Speaker 4: We were all till six am last Friday.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Wes, do you consider yourself a blabbermouth? Any truth behind that?
Speaker 1: That's a yes, yeah, to like juvenile stuff though, like I don't know, well I wouldn't. Do you have the reference?
Speaker 3: Are you are?
Speaker 4: Is your zoom paused or are you having I just see that you've.
Speaker 3: Been referred to you. I've just seen that you've been referred to as a blabbermouth. Well, so is that just moving storyline along? Talking sharing what you've heard?
Speaker 1: No, I just have Okay, I've learned that if I talk about sex in any form, it's going to be received negatively. Because I was talking about how we weren't having sex, so with that and this is not not pressuring her. I was just I think, as adults and we're dating, that is a three probably conversation piece that you have at least in your twenties and thirties. I don't know about forties fifties, but.
Speaker 2: If it's that shade look off West, fuck you West.
Speaker 3: I was like, you don't be there soon.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's not blabbering when I'm saying that we aren't hooking up, Like I just that doesn't feel like telling.
Speaker 3: Hey, I appreciate blabber mouth, but by my mouth on Bravo is awesome. I'm a I'm a blabber mouth.
Speaker 1: I just felt like I wasn't sharing anything invasive because we weren't.
Speaker 4: So like if you were sharing that, you were maybe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see what you're Yeah, either lie about it then or say or just be a fucking rock and like don't talk to anyone about anything, like, well.
Speaker 3: That's not what you're getting paid for.
Speaker 2: No, you've never been you can have never been in a committed or long term relationship. Now that we know this is only six weeks and in my head because this is episode thirteen, I'm like, this has been thirteen yees.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a long summer.
Speaker 4: Dad, I'm not good at math. West.
Speaker 1: Well take months. Uh no, the last long term committed relationship, I was like, twenty are you? Yeah, it's been a minute. I'll own it. I wear it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, long term being how long?
Speaker 1: Twelve weeks? I think we dated like a year? Maybe?
Speaker 4: Does that I mean exclusively?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Did you have you pause? Did you ever cheat?
Speaker 1: No? That's what Teddy.
Speaker 3: She just goes there.
Speaker 4: Well his did you see his smile?
Speaker 3: He went like this, like shit, he said, committed for a year.
Speaker 1: No, I mean I think part of the reason. Oh what do you mean? Yell?
Speaker 3: I was I believe you?
Speaker 2: He goes, Oh my god, she's get a pissed at you?
Speaker 4: Whoever that is?
Speaker 3: So you recently recently did a breakdown of Summerhouse and you're on TikTok, which completely ignored Danielle.
Speaker 1: Was that intention saw that? Yeah? That's funnier ship? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is that intentional?
Speaker 1: No? Those are my boys who I used to work with it Bleach Report, and they do like breakdowns like that all the time. And uh, I think he just uh his name's Brody. I think he just forgot he did.
Speaker 4: But you weren't like, oh, there's also Danielle.
Speaker 1: I called it out in the middle. When I realized she wasn't on there, I was like, fuck, Danielle's gonna hate this. And then he did it. He did like a d circle.
Speaker 2: So well, speaking of d and then we'll get back to Danielle with your dumplings video.
Speaker 4: Were you trying to show your ball there? Like a double entendre there or what?
Speaker 1: I was hungover set my camera up and I was.
Speaker 4: At your cross region and You're like, no one.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know, nobody will notice. He's like, good for the table.
Speaker 3: So I had like my husband, he does the same ship.
Speaker 1: I have the bag there and I'm pulling out like Lomain dumplings, dumplings whatever, move the bag and like start fucking talking about who knows what? And then I in the TikTok didn't review it. I just pressed post, set it down eight food for like an hour come back, and I was like, why we're freaking out about this video? And then one of my friends texted me like a screenshot of it and it is so so bad and they were like little lemon shorts.
Speaker 4: So I guess we could see a moo knuckle. Yeah, oh god, yeah, it's a moosknuckle.
Speaker 2: I think forgot, But then you did another one with Wanton, So now I need to know do you prefer dumplings or wantons?
Speaker 1: I good the difference, and one of them is like dumpling. It's not a batter, but it's like dumplings have egg in the coating and wanders don't. But they're like very similar. I think I eat technically I eat dumplings more, but they're both both great.
Speaker 4: And then Danielle's stuff.
Speaker 2: Why was she crying about when Kyle got upset this week and like threw whatever at the garage and then but then Danielle was like chatting with Carl so much about it, and then she was emotional and crying. I'm like, what is happening?
Speaker 3: Why is she so upset?
Speaker 1: I Danielle has said before, I like look up to Kyle as a founder of a business, you know, And I think in those moments she wants to relate to him on a like a business kind of pov.
Speaker 2: And I think that's because she's not actually a CEO or whatever it is that she said she was.
Speaker 1: I went to a party for the app so that was the thing.
Speaker 4: On camera.
Speaker 1: Off on, oh, it was like a that's I think maybe like the next episode. I don't know. Yeah, I think she just wants to kind of feel like she relates to the like business founder, CEO landscape and that's why in those situations, it's like she's probably reaching a little too far to like relate to Kyle. But I don't know. I mean she was also with Kyle now with Amanda, who knows?
Speaker 3: Yeh, who do you think is the most different off camera question?
Speaker 1: Like in our Yeah, someone's pretty The thing about our show though, is one it's non stop filming from Friday morning to Sunday afternoon. So if you were to be performative, I think you'd be so fucking tired and like that would be impossible. And then also big cameras go down and our house is still rigged with cameras, and that's you don't like, you're not really performing in those moments either, because it's doesn't feel like you're actually filming. Like when we come home from the bars, you're literally drunk entering the house that you're staying and you fuck around like and go to bed, So do I do feel like everyone is portrayed.
Speaker 3: There's nobody that like plays it for the cameras. I mean, everybody does. I mean you have to act a little camera versus off camera.
Speaker 1: This is tough. I mean we got we got the girls to go out a lot more this summer, and they it's harder to do not in the house. Maybe it because we're all together, but.
Speaker 4: Trying to get your answer.
Speaker 3: Come on.
Speaker 2: You you still haven't given the answer. You're as like you're as hard to get an answer out of as like Katie Maloney, let's go, buddy, come on, give it to us.
Speaker 1: I'm trying. I want this to be a good answer that I want to give you. Bullshit, I guess you know what, I'll go Carl in the sense, I do think he oh it would I would be this way too if I was engaged to Lindsay. But I do know there were so many times I want to be like, you can just call Lindsey a fucking crazy bitch because she's acting like one. But everything is like he prefaces everything with a little again and self self deprecation are kind.
Speaker 4: Of like passive aggressive, kind.
Speaker 1: Of passive, and I do think it is a little bit to protect himself when you know, I think I don't know if he knew this date would come, but when you're marrying, I.
Speaker 4: Mean clearly he did when he had that sit down with his parents.
Speaker 3: I mean, the way they interact. I'm surprised neither one of them broke up with each other.
Speaker 1: Well, someone said they were like, imagine if you watched this season and then they did get married after.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, do you have any big regrets from the season, Like, shit, I wish I wouldn't have done that.
Speaker 1: No, not really, because I was I mean after we were done filming, I was like, I felt like I was elf the whole time. And so if unless something was like incredibly twisted, which it hasn't been, you know, I didn't say whatever I said.
Speaker 2: So have you ever been scared the next day when you wake up like, oh shoot, I was so drunk I did camera or.
Speaker 1: I think a part of the reason I was comfortable doing this show is because this will sound like I'm bragging. I am kind of when I am fucked up, I do not like I stay very level. There are minimal, minimal horror stories from when I'm like super wasted, like I'll just come home and people be like you brush your teeth like watch ESPN.
Speaker 3: God, I wish I was like that.
Speaker 4: I was like, so you are the polar opposite for me in camera.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're swappy, drunk assholes. Yes, I have the same drunk voice as Kyle.
Speaker 1: Oh, super whiny sounding.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I can't even stand to listen to my top self talk.
Speaker 4: And I'm mean that, oh she's me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm are you guys both in la No, I'm a.
Speaker 1: Oh, well okay to me, that's respectfully.
Speaker 3: An hour away or an hour away. Now, you just shot your first ever reunion?
Speaker 1: Were nervous?
Speaker 3: How did it go?
Speaker 1: Oh? Awful?
Speaker 3: So you did? I see your pits were sweating?
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure, wearing because my pits would sweat too.
Speaker 1: I did like an ivory kind of creamish stream suit. Like not great, not great? Yeah, no, pretty horrible. I think I I think that my biggest regret. Well, okay, that's actually that answers the regret question. The reunion. I regret every moment of it. Oh, I just think I was like.
Speaker 3: A little activated.
Speaker 1: We're trying to respond to other people instead of just like telling my own story, if that makes sense.
Speaker 3: And so you really got into it. You really engaged.
Speaker 1: I'm not built for renions at all.
Speaker 2: I like, I kind of really because it's more prep and manufactured, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, I'm not. Like before I did the show, I was like, yo, I'm not confrontational. I hope that's okay. I just I naturally it like feels like so exhausting and scary to like.
Speaker 3: How long did you guys film?
Speaker 1: Dude? From like seven A well, film probably like nine am to I think seven pm is a long time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you have to or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got in early and.
Speaker 3: You filmed in New York.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: We ask all of our guests, Shag, Mary, never see again. We don't like to say kill or so, so Shag I never see again. Your options are Page, Amanda and Sierra.
Speaker 1: We're gonna go Mary Sierra.
Speaker 3: That gives me hope you're still together.
Speaker 4: I know they're not together. I don't feel it, but I want them to be. Maybe next summer.
Speaker 1: I think I'm gonna have to uh well, hm hmm, let's do let's do Shag Amanda in the spirit of Jesse.
Speaker 3: And taking one for the team.
Speaker 1: I guess I'm killing Paige because I do love Craig, and I like that, and so in honor of Craig, I'm killing Paige, okay.
Speaker 4: Because if he can't have her, no and can Yeah, I think.
Speaker 1: He's the I think he's great.
Speaker 4: From being honest, do you think they're gonna make it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well, when I think about all the relationships on this TV show, I'm like, because obviously it's like it doesn't it's not beautiful and perfect. And I think about Carl, Lindsay, Kyle, Amanda, and I'm like, does it that does? I don't want to sign up for any of that. And then I'm like, actually, Paige and Craig seem to be pretty flawlessly dating.
Speaker 3: Such a cute couple before I love.
Speaker 1: But they like actually like love each other, and it's very evident.
Speaker 3: So who's gonna move where?
Speaker 1: I don't think she's gonna. I think he'd have to do it.
Speaker 3: You'd have to do it.
Speaker 4: He could probably live both places.
Speaker 1: That's what's what, but I wouldn't. I don't know if if he's going to propose, I think they'd want to. You're not gonna raise a caid in two cities, no.
Speaker 4: Different television shows? Yes you are, guys. I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: I would not be as.
Speaker 2: You guys, I guarantee that's what's gonna happen. There's no way one of them is gonna quit. Well, you also can't do Summer House with babies.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's a great creep.
Speaker 4: We're really gonna be I think if.
Speaker 1: Kyle and Amanda had a baby, Kyle would like bring the baby to the house.
Speaker 3: And the top of he'd be like hangover. Remember the show Hangover. He'd just dropped him to Yeah, drinking and go into bars. Oh my god. Now Summerhouse has been renewed for season nine. Fun you want to return right and have have contracts gone out?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I still have no idea if they want me back or not, but I would do it if they liked I'm.
Speaker 3: Sure they do. I have one last question, who's your favorite housewife?
Speaker 1: Did you guys see the video I did trying to explain housewives?
Speaker 3: No, I need to see it with Where do we find it?
Speaker 1: Bravo did it? I'll send it to you guys. Do you even watch No, I don't watch any I don't know anything about Bravo at all.
Speaker 3: How many housewives have you met? You two are my first I think, Oh, okay, then we're your favorite.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah like that.
Speaker 3: Yeahs elimination.
Speaker 1: Actually, yeah, you guys have been great and so this is a hard like it'd be hard to come for this spot, if we're being honest, unless someone else podcast Who.
Speaker 4: Did you do? W'ch what happens live with? That's what I'm trying to remember it.
Speaker 1: So it's not like that crazy.
Speaker 2: Oh so you didn't get to meet another Has any Bravo person been not that works at the network but works on the television show been an asshole.
Speaker 1: To you, I'd be honest. No, not yet. I'm sure the.
Speaker 3: Day will not yet not yet word right there, not yet.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, I'm just you know, along for the ride and we'll see what happens.
Speaker 2: But well, thank you for joining us. Where do we have people watch your balls? I mean TikTok's or whatever.
Speaker 1: My nutsack is just going to be on Instagram at Westling Conrad.
Speaker 3: Which I follow right now.
Speaker 1: I have to shout out this because it happens every day. There's a tea at the end of my fucking name, and people don't know that w.
Speaker 3: St La Oh I know, I kept saying Wes in my head. Wes, and then I looked at the rendown. I'm like, it's Wes. Why do I keep saying Wes.
Speaker 1: You can say it and it kind of passes by. But when someone like I had a cousin wished me happy birthday like a year ago, spelled my name wrong, and I was like, dude.
Speaker 4: Everyone spells my name wrong. But I thought your name was west Weston not even close. Didn't I.
Speaker 2: But didn't I say, didn't Page say? Or somebody at the beginning when you first came you said it was like.
Speaker 1: Well, tho, yeah, WESTL. Conrad is my full name, like Westling Conrad Wilson. It sounds very.
Speaker 3: Okay, so it is and that is your and that's your Instagram handled yeah, oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: All right, well, we can't wait to see you soon.
Speaker 3: And it was great meeting you.
Speaker 1: Ye, great to meet you guys. Thank you for having me.
Speaker 3: And we can't wait to watch the reunion. Don't watch to see your sweaty pits.
Speaker 1: I love a.
Speaker 4: Sweaty pity up.
Speaker 3: There's a few guys that Yeah, let's do it all right. Thank you, Bye, Wes.