Speaker 1: Mom and dad here.
Speaker 2: Right, right right.
Speaker 1: We weren't going to post the episode we filmed this week because we filmed on Monday when we were still like a lot of you hopeful, very hopefully.
Speaker 2: Truly, I truly thought, yeah, our insul I truly truly believed.
Speaker 3: But it is what it is, and I don't know, we weren't going to post it because we really obviously don't want it to seem like we think this is something that's not a big deal, because, like a lot of you, we feel the heartbreak of what just happened, and it is consumed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's consumed my entire being for the last three days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's it's really devastating. But we thought about it, and we decided this morning that the one thing we can do right now is hopefully make y'all laugh.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: That's like a little a little safe space and like a little moment of levity, just like where you can like dissociate and just like not think for a moment, because yeah, because I know we've all been doing a lot of thinking and a lot of and a lot.
Speaker 1: Of watching of things that are not making us feel any better. And I think there is a lot we would like to say. But what we will say for now before you can just like release yourself from here, is it's super heartbreaking. It is devastating. So many people are going to be affected by this and not actively affected by this, whether you are POC, a woman, a part of the lgbt qia. It is so hurtful to know that half the country feels the way they do. But the thing we are trying to lean the most on is the reflection that is, so many people who believe in equal rights, white blank period.
Speaker 4: I can't believe that.
Speaker 1: I cannot. I cannot to be positive. So we thought we would just got kind of like, let you guys have a space where you can remove yourself and just like laugh at this episode again because we were gonna refilm an episode, but we are so sad and upset and we don't want to because it's sad, and we thought, yeah, we're just gonna be silent and like back away, and really our dream was to disappear for the next four years, as I'm sure a lot of people's dreams are too. But the reality is.
Speaker 2: That's what they want, that's what they want.
Speaker 1: That would be letting oppressors win and to exist and live in the spaces we all live in is the important thing.
Speaker 2: I think. Also we forget that we can quite literally be the most annoying people on earth if we wanted to. I'm not saying that's like be the right move right now, but like if it gets there, like we truly like I have no problem ruining lives, Like I really I have no problem.
Speaker 1: Like don't get me started, because that's been sounding.
Speaker 2: Yeah like a like the most at a pocket, crazy ship but everything and you said it more, but I don't know. Just hold out hope, like, stick to your communities. I think that's the most important thing, and.
Speaker 1: Just like look out for each other, be aware, and this too shall pass. Really just trying to lean into the positive thought. Yeah, okay, I guess enjoy the opposite.
Speaker 2: Please enjoy the episode. Go brain dead for a moment, just let it.
Speaker 5: Let's aunt like it was last week when there was hope toy.
Speaker 1: Oh you're eating, You're gonna eat.
Speaker 2: In my fucking face, I stay eating.
Speaker 1: I hate the sound of eating. Hi guys, welcome back to emergency Intercom. It's been so long, Oh my god, Like seriously.
Speaker 2: I have been crashing the fuck out literally D one level crash.
Speaker 1: Outs me when I send that text to your iPhone?
Speaker 2: What text?
Speaker 1: The crash text? We talked about this last episode, the episode the text that makes your phone.
Speaker 2: Oh my iPhone be like D one level crash out?
Speaker 1: Why have you been crashing out? What's wrong?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: They actually haven't been crashing out. I was lying.
Speaker 1: I was lying about it all about I am going to start this episode off by saying probably the most circa twenty twelve Twitter thought I've had in a while. But I just one night was really sitting with myself thinking about this. Red receipts are the craziest inventions ever done. Like there is genuinely there are no pros.
Speaker 2: Like it's negative.
Speaker 1: It is like net negative. It is just psychological warfare. Even because in my head I was thinking, like I was really going deep. I was thinking about this for like an hour the other night because also Drew wasn't in town, and I have also decided that I cannot be left alone for more than twelve hours because.
Speaker 2: Things happen.
Speaker 1: Things happen, audio messages are being sent because I.
Speaker 2: Need to speak it like it's really it's not even like you're being trapped in your mind. You just need to hear your own voice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to hear you talk. And I listened back to myself and.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh god, I'm so I love listening back to a voice. And the licenned I literally acally when.
Speaker 1: He said a really funny one.
Speaker 2: You're like, like exactly, or like even like a serious one. And sometimes I'm damn, I really do have that in me, don't. I Like, I really do have it in me.
Speaker 1: But the good news is I wrote down what I was thinking, and I was going to post this on my story, but I was like, I'll save it for the podcast so you guys can hear it from me directly. Red receipts are still the crazy thing iPhones ever did to us, Like what, I genuinely can't think of a single fucking benefit to that. It's literally just psychological warfare. Like this feels like the most Twitter circa twenty twelve comment to make, but it's not even funny or original. But I'm seriously just concerned as to why we made that a thing. There is no benefit, like I was, and I was trying to think, like, okay, maybe it's just so if I'm like, oh, I'm I'm five minutes away. I can see you write it. Bitch, I still.
Speaker 2: Want you to make that I don't give a fuck. If babies are crossing the street, hit them tech me.
Speaker 1: I want you to tell me that, like you saw my fucking text, I just don't understand.
Speaker 2: As so it ruined it for the people that leave people on delivered, because now there's this whole idea that like, oh I got left undelivered. I got left on delivered, Yes you did. I don't want to talk to you, and that's okay.
Speaker 1: Also, why do I have to fucking respond to everything? Everything doesn't need a respond Also, if you were like one of my friends who has DMS me, you know more than anybody. If you think I don't reply to text, bitch, a DM is not getting a reply like a DM. Also, I am crazy if anyone is my friend. I think I've even done it to y'all. When I post a story that a lot of my friends reply, y'all all are getting the same fucking response.
Speaker 2: I don't really lot of stories, dude.
Speaker 1: People respond to my stories because I'm just like so enchanting and like fun and witty, and I carry all.
Speaker 2: These every girl story he likes.
Speaker 1: Well, when I'm high, I start liking stories like they were sent for me. So I think I do that. Also, I just need to call out that I was quoting miss wait oh my god, Hello, Hello, Hello, What the hell is her name? Well, her her username is white male ego and a blunt That's what I was saying. Where when I said, like I carry all these sex in the city, am I philly or am I insane? I'm giving me satifah Mary Jane.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Well, I'm not joking. I was in Texas. Screen time was about at fourteen hours a day for two days, like I was. I was really in the thick of it, and like I think some of the best moments I've had with myself is when my screen time is the highest, like really truly, Like that's when I feel the most alive, is when I'm on the phone as much as I possibly can. Well, I was scrolling through the old TikTok TikTok top tiptop, and I saw a video of a dog just chilling, like it was just chilling, like minded it's own fucking business. And this big ass like rottweiler, scary motherfucking dog pulled up on this dog and went to like, actually go kill this dog. And without a fucking second thought, this cat that was hanging out with the little dog jumped in and beat the fuck out of this bigger dog. Like it was. It was literally like it didn't even have to think about it. And I'm not kidding. I sat there and was like genuinely inspired by that video, and I was like, oh my god, like be more like the cat. Like I was literally like like I need to actually like get into a situation within you so I can like take up for her, Like that.
Speaker 1: Was literally my last time you did that. You literally like it was awful night and you thought you were gonna die. Oh like at the smoke shop, Drew when Dan called that, Drew stood up for me, and then he spent the next like literal eight hours in a psychon.
Speaker 2: I thought he was gonna kill me. I literally thought I was gonna be killed, Like I saw my death flash before my eyes. Also, I don't think we talk about how someone literally broke into our house. I mean we do talk about it enough, but someone broke into our house and chased me, chased me through my own fucking home.
Speaker 1: Like Also, every time we say that to people. They are literally their faces are like.
Speaker 2: They and you're still there still and you're still there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we still are because we're showing them.
Speaker 2: We don't talk about it enough.
Speaker 1: You don't talk anymore.
Speaker 2: How do I search so much shit up? Listen, like, listen to my searches. Literally the last I was looking for the search that I found the cat video popped the balloon for Gaze, Lavender marriages. Damn, I forgot Twilight Imperium, Adam SM six band, Balding, Marsha P Johnson. I'm forming my own cloud Bapha, Mit and symbols Baphomet not okay, Sophie vacuum by Arca Nya Ciniide supplement. Looking this up, Yeah, this is like And then I looked up a Vlada the Slavic Doll because she tore that runway. Her coke walk was incredible, which is that.
Speaker 1: The girl who was like really really.
Speaker 2: Tiny, she was like the Slavic doll like she was. She wore that like one blue dress with the friels up here and had the bouncy angelic hair.
Speaker 1: Well, it's weirdly, you know a lot more about like model culture than I do. Like I don't know models.
Speaker 2: I just think the girls are so fucking hot, Like that's really what I forgot. Yeah, the girls are so fucking bad, bro, that's.
Speaker 1: Why you're that's why you want to start watching Project Runway.
Speaker 6: Ye dude, Well, I feel like they're really hot, but they wear too much makeup.
Speaker 2: Right, Honestly, I'm with kay on that girl. Girls should wear less makeup because like it, none of no, none of us like makeup period, Like, none of us like it.
Speaker 1: I've never really understood that, Like I've genuinely like there's that, like on a core level. I've just never understood the beef with makeup, Like it really just feels like something to talk about. It's just it feels like a right conversation. Like r dude, I also hate when my girlfriend wears lipstick right.
Speaker 2: Well, it stains my penis?
Speaker 6: Nice? Nice? Nice?
Speaker 2: What's the fuck? What is it?
Speaker 1: Me?
Speaker 2: Bullat? What is his saying? My wife?
Speaker 4: My wife? Did?
Speaker 1: I love when you're trying to remember something and you say all the things that are chiming in your brain to remember it, like, what's the borat thing? The uh my wife?
Speaker 2: Dude, Oh my god, I'm so smoked. But I don't think we really focused enough on my searches. This is just today, by the way, Baphomet in What the fuck is Baphomet as above so below?
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 2: He's a universal symbol for balance, but it's been taken by the illuminati. Really like, people are like, what is it?
Speaker 6: What does it mean? What's the meaning though of as.
Speaker 2: Above so below? I don't know.
Speaker 6: I just heard it today on TikTok okay.
Speaker 2: I mean I think it's like demonic, like Heaven or like Earth and Hell, like seeing shit like that. But I truly don't know. But I was just looking at Baphomet because I just want to know the hand symbols so I can throw them up. And people think like, oh my god, it's Drew a part of the Illuminati.
Speaker 6: All I know is this.
Speaker 3: Why is the.
Speaker 6: Oh shit, that's that was cool for me. That was cool for me to see.
Speaker 1: Yeall are making me feel fucking crazy, like something is like really something scary is happening post Halloween, Like day after Halloween, everything shifted and from that day to now I have genuinely felt like I was living in the twilight, Like I think I slipped between a crowd.
Speaker 2: Enya literally came into my room after sitting in her car for an hour like crying, and just like writhed around on my floor, wrapping herself up in my crumb blanket. So you know it's bad when she's all up in my crumbs from my like food from the last month, because like some she and it wasn't even like a sadness or an anger or like an emotion at all. It was like nothing. There was nothing behind me.
Speaker 1: I feel nothing.
Speaker 6: Wait what week of your SSR are you on?
Speaker 1: I just upped it?
Speaker 6: Oh really?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: What was it week four?
Speaker 1: I've been on it for like two months, and I was like, oh, there's other factors at play, Yeah, there are other factors.
Speaker 2: We don't get into itween Halloween.
Speaker 1: Basically, I think I just think I'm gonna die, and that's okay. Also, I've been so fucking cold. I genuinely don't know how I'm going to survive the winter.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna die.
Speaker 1: This is the craziest thing I'm about to do. But I literally need to show the layers I'm wearing right now. So like a tempt cole, this is crazy, But this.
Speaker 6: Right there, I'm not looking take that ship off. Oh that's fucking sick.
Speaker 2: Do you have any other layers on? Should we see those? She shed another randomly, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I have a big diaper on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he's been wearing this fucking vibe.
Speaker 1: Is crazy the whole this is genuinely how I feel though. Oh oh wow, but yeah, I don't know if I'm gonna make it. Guys, So.
Speaker 2: You know, it's been so cold in our goddamn house. It's been brutal. The winter is going to be awful here. And I don't remember it being this cold last year, honestly, I don't.
Speaker 1: But I also I say that the year I never remember it being cold.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and but I did run the heater all day every day last year. The second the temperatures dip below seven or sixty? Wait, what did dip below seventy?
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 2: Did below dip?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: A Frank Ocean song?
Speaker 4: What below?
Speaker 2: No dip below seventy? Because I'm biking?
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't remember. I don't remember. Also, I decided I really still don't like sports because it is still so fucked up. The Dodgers just won, Yes, go La, that's awesome, And I really have no part in any of it, like I have no sportsmanship for any team on the planet. But I will never get over how fucking sad it is to see the people losing, Like there was something so sad, like it should be illegal to record the losing team, Like seriously, they just fucking lost, Like now you're gonna put a camera in their face. And there's always a compilation of the team.
Speaker 6: Like the best is when it's like the confetti that's colored like the other team.
Speaker 1: They're just like walking through and it's like you, they're just better.
Speaker 2: Be better, do better, try harder, like I don't give a fuck. Also fuck the Yankees, sorry, but I also do agree, Like in the the super Bowl, that was the saddest shit I have ever.
Speaker 1: Seen, and it's just always so sad, like.
Speaker 2: That was America's team this year, like that, like the team that I'm not lyaing.
Speaker 1: If you put a gun in my face right now and you said what teams played the Super Bowl, just fucking kill me.
Speaker 6: I Like I don't think of it, Like I literally don't remember. I didn't even know the world serious was happening. I just heard fire works the night that it ended.
Speaker 1: I know Dodgers and Yankees. I can't think of a single the Dolphins. I know the Dolphins didn't play, but I'm just trying to think of like names.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna show you a band and yea, I'm gonna show you NFL logos and then you have to tell me what the team name is.
Speaker 1: Okay, should I pull my pants back up? No?
Speaker 2: It's kind of a fucking vibe like keep them down.
Speaker 1: The fuck dolph ac Oh, green Bay Packers. But that's it, says packed. Oh, and I know that because Harry Styles I think really liked the Green Bay Packers. I'm not even kidding. Or it's like, I know it's the San Francisco forty nine ers. I know those are two teams. And I know the San Francisco forty nine Ers.
Speaker 2: Because that's who played in the Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Is that is that the Rams? I'm like Loki cheating Texas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's Texas, the Houston Texans.
Speaker 1: That's what they're called. Just the Texans. Why are the rest of them that's Rams? Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, you know a little bit. I just told you who played.
Speaker 1: Wait, who played the Beatles? I don't know what is that? Like the bid the Bearded Eagles, the.
Speaker 2: Eagles, the Baltimore Ravens, fucking Hawks yeah, oh or not hawks, the Falcons, but like period, Okay, if you don't get this one, this is the last one, I'll be genuinely upset.
Speaker 1: Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 2: I was going to say that, like you thing or two and now you should show me fashion designers that everybody should know, and then I can guess I.
Speaker 1: Feel like you would know them.
Speaker 2: No, I know too much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know way too much.
Speaker 2: I genuinely I'm not kidding. And then this is not an ego thing at all. I literally know too much. Like it's at it's to a point where like genuinely like like it freaks me out.
Speaker 1: No, last night on the couch, it was literally cracking me up. Like I don't even remember our conversation, but we started just like talking about humans, and Andrew was literally freaking me out. Because also, I want to make something very clear, because there's this idea because I myself dumb, like I downplay it. I call myself dumb because I have from a very young age, I keep standards very low, and I like to call myself dumb so that I surprise people when they find out I'm not actually dumb, because I'm not fucking dumb. But I genuinely think I block certain information from my brain for my own sanity, because there are just certain things I shouldn't fucking know. I genuinely like I shouldn't know the world. It is strange magic by elot.
Speaker 2: I love that the world is magical, Like it really truly is like it is it is pure magic once you go deep enough into like I don't know, once you go deep enough and you start like really like connecting dots, you're like, oh, like actually, truly this is magical. Also, you know what I found out recently is that like quantum experiment where it's like, oh, like the uh the I think it's called like the slit experiment. But I'm gonna I'm gonna like put my penis inside of the quantum slit experiment. Slit.
Speaker 6: If you put your penis into the slit and no one sees it, did it go into the slit?
Speaker 2: It's like schroding your penis.
Speaker 6: Schrodinger's body count.
Speaker 2: Yeah, five below.
Speaker 1: This feels like the straightest episode we've ever had.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just talking about the Quantum Split ex series.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 2: It's like basically like the people that do know it is we've been fooled and lied to. It's not as crazy as it sounds. Like people the idea was like that everyone has in their head, is that like, uh, these like quantum particles when they're being observed, they like know they're being observed, but I can't remember what the real thing is. But I saw Mike, not Mike Tyson. What's the other like the other dude with the last name Tyson, Neil de Yeah, Neil de Grass Tyson. He was like, no, we've like been taught wrong our a whole lot. Really yeah, but it's it's not as crazy as it sounds.
Speaker 1: Well, whatever that is. I think it happened to me after Halloween, Like I genuinely think.
Speaker 2: That want some immortality. That shit freaks me the fuck out.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, wait, should I talk about it? On Halloween? How I fucking fell? Like I literally busted my ass. I without a party, and I wasn't drunk and I didn't get high because I was like, I don't know how many people at this party I'm gonna know. I was already feeling really anxious and like I didn't really want to go out, so I was like fuck it. I'm just like not gonna smoke because earlier in the night I had smoked and we went to a party with friends who I knew, and even that was like overwhelming. So then like two hours later, when we ended up at this other party, I was sober and I was like, I Am not doing that, bitch, How the fuck did I still fall? Like I fucking fell? And it's so embarrassing because I got his party. I one thing about me is I will be falling at the party, like I will.
Speaker 2: It's not even like you're drunk to the point where you're like falling over you just like slip and fall.
Speaker 1: I just so easily. Like what about me is like I one thing about me is I'm gonna fall. I'm gona bump into something. I'm gonna wake up with a bruise. Like I'm just like I'm a clumsy kind of girl. And I was going downstairs behind Rain and she told me all she heard behind her was like that like me falling, And I was loud as fucking Also, my vocal chords were just prepped to scream like that because the second I got into this party, my puff bar died, so like, imagine me an hour without nicotine, no substances in my body, only fucking water, and I fell in front of everybody and it was so humiliating and it made me laugh really hard. I've just had very embarrassing moments this past weekend because also I went to a spaw and I won't say who I ran into. I went to a spa alone because I was just Drew wasn't around, no one was around. I was like, I'm just I'm on a new mission to like find a spa.
Speaker 5: Like.
Speaker 1: So I went to this spa and I was like, this is awesome. I'm never going to see anybody I know here.
Speaker 2: It's really horrible. Really, I mean it's not horrible, but.
Speaker 1: It's just so funny. Of course this is what happened to me. We have to like bleep and like blur who I saw. But I had just gotten the worst massage in my life. First, let's start there. I got a massage and the woman hated me, like something about her. She wanted to beat me up, and honestly, God bless, but she was going so fucking hard on my tendons on my back, like left shoulder blade. At one point, I was like, can you go a little softer, and she genuinely said, no, you're tense, you need this, and kept beating me up the whole time. So I got out of that and I already felt fucking weird because I was like, Okay, that was like the worst massage in my life. Also, actually it was a hot stone massage, and she gave me third degree fucking burns on my back, Like I genuinely like, it was so hot that at one point I'm like, I like not kidding, not trying to be funny. Like anytime I would find comfort and finally fall asleep and got used to the pain she was inflicting on me, she would bring out a new weapon, and her weapon was the fucking stones, and they were stone so fucking hot, like they were the hottest thing that's ever touched my skin, and there was oil on my back. It genuinely felt like it was sizzling fel on my back and it hurts so bad. And then I get out of there, and I was like, whatever I'm gonna go do like the sauna and cold punch and then fucking leave. When I walk out, I am like near the entrance, and I looked to the left because I heard a familiar voice and I was like, oh what, And then I turn and I see like someone, and I'm like, and it's fucking but I like saw them and I'm talking to them, and I'm being really awkward because all I can think immediately is I'm like, oh my god, I'm we're gonna see each other naked. We're gonna see each other naked, and I don't care, Like I'm not somebody who cares about being but naked nasty around people. But I just like to go into it knowing that and going into something like I didn't prep like I was going to a one direction concert. We'll just say that. I was very much like, who's gonna fucking see me? Bro? Like, there was no sounds in the house. That was like like before I left, So I was like all I can think is I was like, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, I'm gonna have to see this person naked, Like they're gonna see me naked. This is so humiliating. I'm gonna freak out. But then she was like, oh, I'm going to get a massage, so I was like, oh okay, thank god, Like I'm not gonna see them naked. Why the fuck were our lockers right next to each other, and my fucking freak ass had my vape in the pocket of my uh robe, and I was like, I need to go put this vape down because like I'm gonna jump in the water with it or like it's just it's inappropriate for me to be walking around this spall with my fucking vape. So I was like, I'm gonna go put it in the locker. And when I was turning the corner, I like turned and I saw both of them naked, and I like went to go away fast, but had turned and looked at me, and I literally, oh, my god, my pants sound so awkward. I was like, I walked out, oh, and like walked in covering my eyes. I walked in covering my eyes. And then she made fun of me, and she was like, oh my god, like it's not that big of a deal, and I was like yeah, And then somebody else was in front of my locker, so I just had to stand. But I didn't tell you this. I just had to stand between them while they were naked and I was in a robe and just looking away from them because I was like, and they were talking to me, but I just couldn't. I was like, I like, also, I think the other thing is it just felt inappropriate because I wasn't naked, so it felt like I was being pervy because also like they're both very gorgeous. I find that attractive like as people, and I'm not close enough to them, so it was just like this really weird interaction. I think I was overeating it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they definitely talked mad shit about you after. They were like, and you was being so fucking.
Speaker 1: Well I could think is I was like, I'm being so creepy. I'm like literally being creepy right now. The word you know what it is too. As I was thinking about it, I was like, I think I was over analyzing it too, because like this is somebody who like both of them are like so attractive, Like I've like told friends that I like think like it's cute, and like I was like, fuck, I feel like that's gotten back to her. So I'm like really actively trying not to be a fucking creep right now. Like I'm trying, I'm trying so hard not to be a creep that I'm coming off really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you putting your hands up is like the funniest visual ever, because that is so not you, Like you were so shocked and stunned that you put your hand in front of your face. Like I don't know that that that visual is like and.
Speaker 1: It makes no sense because I'm straight, so I don't know why I was acting exactly because ill. But yeah, I was trying really hard not to be creepy, and I think I just made and then I all so on top of everything. I ended up running into them one more time at the bathroom before they went to the massage, and I was talking to them and like one of them was like, oh, your headphones are like so interesting, because I had the little like Beats headphones that go in your ear and I pulled it out. I was like, oh yeah, like I love these headphones blah blah, and we'd like talked about them for a second and then I was like, all right, I'm gonna go like enjoy your massage. We split off into separate ways. I go on the sauna and I sit in there for like fifteen minutes, and all I could think about is like, what is wrong with me? Like I felt like the way you felt when you interact me with.
Speaker 2: That uber Oh my god, we never talked about that. Oh my god, dude. I was in this uber and we were on the way home from the Conan concert and like Josiah was like playing like awesome good music, like it was it was a great playlist, and I could tell like the uber driver was like vibing with it too, and like he turned.
Speaker 1: It up and songs up. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he would turn them up really loud without us asking, and it was just like a little party in our uber. And then like when we were getting out, he was like he was like that was like a really nice like vibe you curated, Like those were like that was a good playlist, and I was like you like that. As I was getting out of the Uber, I just like that.
Speaker 1: I was like you like that.
Speaker 2: And I got out of the color immediately and was like, oh my fucking god, I hate myself. I'm so fucking stupid and awkward and like why can't I talk to people? And I was like having a fucking melt down for like twenty minutes after because like, oh my god, you like that, you like that, like and it wasn't even like oh, it wasn't even supposed to be funny. I was just like genuinely like having a conversation with him. It fell dead silent, Like it was like I h so out of the car and ran into the It was so awkward, y'all. And like I have so many moments like that where like I am just so bad at talking to people, like even people that I like have known for years and years and years, like I still am like intimidated by their presence for some reason. And I don't know if it's because like when I was meeting them, I all had them on like a pedestal and like da da da da da da, And like now I see them as my friends, and I don't know if there's this like weird psychon it breaks through every.
Speaker 1: Now and then yeah, oh my god, like look at who I'm talking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, it's it's such a bizarre thing. But then like it takes me like maybe three minutes to like get into it. And then once I'm in it, like I'm a hoot and holler.
Speaker 4: I was not.
Speaker 1: I was quite literally anything but a who.
Speaker 2: You were a creep and a perse I was being.
Speaker 1: Freaky as fuck. And then I finally like remove myself from the situation I'm in the sauna.
Speaker 2: And removing yourself from this situation.
Speaker 1: I finally have like de escalated and like walked myself off a cliff and I was like, it's okay, Like you're overthinking it, because my immediate thought was like to text them and be like, I am so sorry if I was awkward, but I'm I've been trying not to do that because like it just makes things awkward and it's all in my head and I'm faking it and like what is I make And if it is awkward, you don't need it doesn't matter because like they like I will never know if they like see me like that, like it doesn't matter, blah blah blah. Like and I finally just like I had removed myself from that, and then I'm sitting in the son I'm like, damn, I'm about to fucking knock out. I need to go get in the cold plunge and mind you my headphones that I just.
Speaker 2: Want my fellsleep in the sauna, by the way, really like I fully fully fell asleep, and then I like woke up and was like because like I was so hot and overheating. I was like, oh my god, I like almost just died, like my body woke me up at the perfect time before death.
Speaker 1: But sorry, keep And then I'm like listening to my music and I'm getting into it because I'm listening to like my new playlist, and I'm like, damn, these songs are so good, Like I feel good and I'm like smiling to myself because I'm in such a good mood because I love cold plunges so much. I'm like, oh my god, like it's so awesome. I like put my foot in a little bit, and I was so overheated that I didn't even feel cold, and I was like, this is amazing, and I just jump in and I'm like in there for like three minutes, just kind of like dunking my head in and like like damn, my music stopped, Like why did my music stop? That was such a vibe bitch. I got in the fucking cold punch with my headphones, and then I proceeded to look embarrassing as fuck because I got out and I tried to act casual, but I was freaking out and I was taking them out and like drying them, and also the like soft parts of the earbuds fell into like the big used towel thing. So then I looked like more like a perverbn.
Speaker 2: Like digging through this towel, soiled towel, and.
Speaker 1: Then I just had to give up because there was like a few girls behind me. I was like, fuck, like I have the kind of ass where you just see butthole and you don't see cheeks, and I was like, I need to stop like bending over in front of that.
Speaker 2: I hate bending over and that this when I like am in the locker room. But I asked naked, this is how I bend over, Like if I dropped something, I like crouched down because no one is allowed to see my butthole.
Speaker 1: Oh min, Yeah, that was my.
Speaker 2: This is the video that I inspired mentally. This is the video that inspired me by.
Speaker 1: The way, like look, m it's actually impressive.
Speaker 2: Like he's taken on four big ass dogs and then the other cat was saved. There was another one that I saw that was even like more code sure.
Speaker 1: Oh. Also, in terms of like red receipts being psychological warfare, so is the citizen app Because my phone somehow since I was home alone for the first time in like over a year, I haven't spent time alone fully to myself in so long, and I was on such a good vibe. I was like, not fearful of my life. I didn't think I was gonna be murdered, which is genuinely like such a relief. And then it is a like eleven something and I get a random notification that I can't see because set like show because it has an address in it. It just said, like zero point three miles away, a new sexual offender just moved onto your street. Okay, first of all, it's fucking midnight. I know he didn't like register, like he didn't get the application for that home right now. Also, why would you send that to me as a notification? Like that's not something I want to just randomly be reminded. And then I sat and I looked through how many fucks I've done that before live near me? And I genuinely was terrifying taking in fear, and I was convinced I was going to be killed. And then I watched a murder documentary.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, y'all, you know, like we're like going through it down bad tremendously because like we're watching murder shows again, and that's how I gauge my mental health. Now I can't like have an internal dialogue with myself anymore because like I'm so fucking deranged and I don't want to think thoughts. Is I look at like physical things that I'm like consuming or doing, and I am watching people murder their friends and family or people's friends and family getting murdered by a random fucking person, and oh my god, it is so like I hate that I love it. I hate that I love it because it's so fascinating to me to see like how these people get caught and whatever.
Speaker 1: It's really just like, oh, I feel like I'm solving the mystery with you.
Speaker 2: I cannot believe that I literally only got two weeks of not being seasonally depressed, Like I feel like two weeks ago was like the first day that the veil lifted, and I was like, oh my god, like I actually feel good, like I feel like lighter, Like oh my god, seasonal depression is over, Like it only lasted nine months. It only lasted nine months, bitch, I'm back in it, like I'm immediately back in it, like I.
Speaker 1: Know, bruh. I literally had dinner yesterday at five thirty pm, And I think that's also what set me off is I had dinner way too early and then I looked at the time and it was seven pm.
Speaker 2: That's how I feel every night. I'm like, can I just like, can it be midnight so I can go the fuck I can't, Like I don't want to be awake, and.
Speaker 1: It's so cold in the house that I literally also like blah blah blah, complain, complain, complain, But this is just really where I'm at. I wanted a heated blanket so bad because I've been dying in the house, and I went to Target and to CBS and they didn't have it, and I sat in the car for hours, Like the whole time I was gone yesterday, I was just in my car, like I wasn't in any I was in both of those shops for a maximum of five minute each, and then they didn't have it. And then I tried to instacart it from like a Coals that's like fucking five miles away, and they didn't have it either. So I just froze over in bed last night. And that's my story, and I ordered a heated blanket. But I'm also scared, like I feel like I'm the kind of person who will die from a heated blanket because every night before I go to bed, I look at my heater and I'm genuinely convinced it's gonna set on fire and kill me. Like I know heaters don't just explode, but I I genuinely feel like mine destined to explode, like kill me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think here's just going to explode and kill you.
Speaker 1: And I can't sleep with it on because I'm convinced it's gonna kill me. And then I turn it off and I have to wake up in the middle of the night and turn it back on because in my sleepy haze, I'm like, whatever, if this explodes, I don't give a fuck. But before I go about it, I'm like, the killer is here.
Speaker 2: I love sleeping with the heater. Well, I realized I can't think.
Speaker 1: You can't think.
Speaker 2: I can't think straight when I'm not home and a package gets delivered, like there's something like in my brain that like it's the only thing I'm fixated on, and I'm like, it's not even like I'm worried about it getting stolen. There is an element of that in there, but it's literally like like it's it's all I can think about and it could be like the most minuscule like meaningless like parcel. Ever, but if I know that it's sitting on my front porch and like like I want it right now, like.
Speaker 1: Like I could have an empty box, or like if I could have a box delivered to my door every morning, even just with my morning coffee in there, I would be so happy even just to rip it open, like even if there was just a letter in there, with like a receipt and nothing else in there, just the joy of opening a box.
Speaker 2: Something that was sitting on your front porch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like made for me, Like that was for me. This was hand crafted with the expectation that enya U Mansar would open it. But then also once I bring that box inside, it actually makes me want to blow the mouse because I can't stand a box.
Speaker 2: I hate fucking boxes, y'all. They just sit like we know, we know.
Speaker 1: What are you trying to say? You know that sounded crazy? Oh that sounded crazy. My god.
Speaker 2: I really love a vagina, but I hate a box.
Speaker 1: No, I can't stand. I can't stand when there's a box in the house. Like I will genuinely go out and do like if I need to run an errand and grab something. Say, I like fucking ran out of foundation. I will go to the store by the Foundation and whatever other piece of useless shit I somehow got while I was out taking your bar. I will unbox everything before I get into the house. Because the last.
Speaker 2: For real, don't take your girl to Sephora.
Speaker 1: No oh huh, the last thing I want to do.
Speaker 2: Don't hit me.
Speaker 1: Also, the masked singer genuinely needs to stop. It is the weirdest thing, Like I remember you talking about that one. Whatever, it's funny. What the fuck is the point of that? Like, I still don't understand the point of the show, Like are the are the judges supposed to guess who's behind the mask? Is? Also, I feel like I could hear anyone singing and if I didn't see their face or it wasn't an artist I listened to all the time, How the fuck am I supposed to know who you?
Speaker 2: Wasn't Jojo Siwa like a masked singer? I think she was?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And is it like a new person every episode or is it like a group of masked singers that like get voted off because they're not as good as the other ones? In at the very and they do like a big reveal and it's like, I don't know how it works or is it okay?
Speaker 1: The point of a mass singer is to keep the identities of the celebrity contestants a secret while they compete in a singing competition. So it is a competition. The goal is for the contestants to keep them As the judges and audience vote for their favorite singer, the mass elebs with the least number of votes must unveil their true selves. Oh so it's a humiliation ritual.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at the end of the day. True, that's all it is at the end.
Speaker 1: Bruh. But like the costumes is literally I can't believe we made fun of furres for so long and then the mass singer happened, Like are you dead fucking serious? Also, some of these like costumes suck dick into creepy. They're the weirdest thing ever. Like, what do you mean that's a Victorian cheetah?
Speaker 2: Like literally that one reminds me of like Hunter X Hunter, I kind of like the panda. What the fuck is this? Is that a fly? Is that a sexy fly?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think it's a sexy spider.
Speaker 2: I don't know it's got wings though, but the panda's kind of cute. You know, these are fucking creepy, bro, the beady eyes.
Speaker 6: I don't know how to.
Speaker 2: Get back to those because we should send those.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Fuck the mass singer period, like unless I'm on there. That'd be kind of iconic if I was like a mass singer.
Speaker 1: You like can't sing to save your life, I.
Speaker 2: Know, but it would be like a funny moment. It would be like the like the joke character they always bring onto, like, yeah, it's got talent where it's like so very obvious.
Speaker 1: You're gonna say some weird shit, like a fucking bug.
Speaker 2: Probably a dog, because I got that dog in me.
Speaker 1: Oh the puppy. You could be the dog.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and the dog that votes. I sit in bed with the anxiety of I need to stop just like trying to read my notes of verbatim, because it never ever works out for me.
Speaker 1: I know when I read them verbatim, I have to add a bunch of words because I also do voice to text a lot of times, and I don't know what about my voice. Sirie does not know what the fuck I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Half the time, but I was trying to say, I sit in bed with the same anxiety level of a human that was being hunted for sport, and it's literally just me actually just scrolling on my phone and I feel like I'm literally gonna die at some points, like I'm literally laying there and I'm like, oh my God, like I am so close to death.
Speaker 1: You have just strayed so far from our purpose.
Speaker 2: The plot had lost, like we need to like go back to the forest or something like really bad.
Speaker 1: Like I think me and Drew we are genuinely getting very close to spiritual psychosis, like we always joke about it, but I'm like, oh, it gets to a point like recently, I've just felt out of breath, like just from existing, Like I have to keep catching my breath and it feels like every waking moment I am on the verge of a panic attack. All that has to be said to me is one like sentence and it will send me there. Drew almost sent me there yesterday when you were talking about like evolution. Yeah, like I literally had I had to stop. I had to stop the conversation because I was like, dude, like this is too much because also, mind you like twenty minutes later, I downloaded a game on my PS five called Squirrel with a Gun and.
Speaker 2: It was the greatest thing that's ever happened to India. For like five minutes, she was like, Drew, come look at this Drew, No, seriously, come look at this game I'm playing. And I was like how much is it? And she was like, oh, it was twenty bucks and I like almost fell to the floor. I was like, I not believe that you spent twenty bucks on that shitty fucking.
Speaker 1: Game, and I'm gonna play the fuck out of it. Like I think I'm gonna stream it without saying anything like I'm not gonna have like voice chat on or anything. I just want to stream it because, like, dude, that was like the most at ease my brain has felt like to just be a scurol. Also, then I got really sad yesterday because I was like, fuck, I like would have Oh That's what was freaking me out is I feel like I'd have such a good life as a monkey, like, oh, I'd be so happy. And I wish I was Michael Jackson's monkey, Like I wish I was Bubbles, because you know, Bubbles was living it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bubbles, Bubbles had a good life. Well, when I don't text someone back, it's because I saw the text and I was scrolling on TikTok and I didn't want to respond, and that's truly okay and acceptable. But when someone doesn't text me back, it's because they want me to die and they fucking hate my guts. And I truly, I truly believe that, Like, wait, okay, what did.
Speaker 1: I do talk about people and not texting me back is crazy?
Speaker 2: Like what did I do? Like actually, like what did I do for you to treat me?
Speaker 1: I just like I can't remember the last time I didn't get a text back and it like killed me. There is like one scenario, but that was kind of work involved, So I think that's why it bothered me so much. But I don't know if I'm somebody, like when someone doesn't text me back, I kind of get like this overwhelming feeling of relief, like I've been freed, Like you freed the genie. Like I literally like I feel like the fucking gene Yeah.
Speaker 2: Because when you do text someone back, it's like opening Pandora's box in a way, and it's just like a whole.
Speaker 1: Conversation owing I have to keep saying things, and I have to keep thinking of new things to say, Like I don't want to think of anything else to say unless I just am like, I don't have a burning desire to speak anymore. I think I need to. I think I need to get hit in the head.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, I need a seventy two hour psychiatric hold. I truly I think that I'm not joking. I think that would save everything for me. But I don't know if I would make it out. I think I might. I think I might get trapped in the system because I'm so fucking crazy. They'd be like, how are you feeling, and I would be like, oh yeah, the like Illuminadi is like recruiting me right now because I genuinely believe that ARCHI because I have something to show you after this that I'm not gonna fucking mention on this goddamn podcast because it's genuinely fucking creepy. It scared the shit out of me, and I had just gotten back at home after a long travel day. I didn't sleep a fucking wink on my goddamn flight home because I don't I literally don't know why. And I watched Dysturbia, which freaked me the fuck out because I was like, cool, the killer lives next door to me. Also, Shilah buff is like a decent actor. Yeah, and it was just like really just like.
Speaker 6: Wait to see you guys. See.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was so horrible. It was it was horrible. It was like literally butt crack. It wasn't even ass like, it was like so so terrible, like I literally, but I will say it made me kind of happy for him to be able to create that movie because it felt like it was like his like dying wish. He was like, We're going to change the world, and it was like sweetened that way. But I got home and I was like already teetering on like a psychiatric break. And I walk into the front door and I'm like, oh, I got a package.
Speaker 1: The package was scary.
Speaker 2: The contents of the package was quite literally the most horrifying thing I've ever received in my life. Really, yes, like genuine like genuine scar like my blood went cold. And I texted everybody and I was like, who did this? Who the fuck did this? And everyone was like, it wasn't me, It wasn't me. It wasn't even it wasn't me. And I even texted like my family and I was like, did y'all do this? And they were like no, it's like really genuinely cooked for me.
Speaker 3: Well, this is.
Speaker 1: Gonna sound like a very ignorant thought, and I'm not naive. I understand that this is a necessity because we have just gone too far with plastic, but something about a recycled plastic container holding the food I'm eating doesn't sit right with me, Like I don't want to eat my sloppy soup out of a recycled container because all I can think about when I look at it is like literally, what the fuck was this plastic before this? Like it quite literally could have been a rose toy, Like I we don't know how anything, like I know like when you burn it down, like the bacteria gets killed. But something something is so evil about it, like I don't want my things and I'll always do it, like I don't give a fuck, like yeah, per recycle, like yes.
Speaker 2: Stuff, but give me plastic straws back.
Speaker 1: I can't stay id a paper straw. I'm so sorry, Like I.
Speaker 2: Don't give a fuck if that's like if I'm over, because I believe that but like, I give me a bottle of kalanapin and a couple of land mines, and I will get plastic straws back into our ecosystem.
Speaker 6: Like I'm serious, Well haven't you had the plant ones? Those are pretty good?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 6: The like the like brown, like yeah, they're kind.
Speaker 2: Of like like they're kind of plasticky.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, is just fucking plastic and they're just like making it brown because humans are stupid.
Speaker 2: And they're like, yeah, like ninety eight percent plastic, but since there's no like FDA regulations, they can claim the two percent like plant.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Like the weird forks, like I hate a wooden fork too, Like what I love a wooden fork. The texture of it dragging my fucking skin.
Speaker 2: It reminds me of being in school and eating like a cup of ice cream, Like I like chewing.
Speaker 6: On, biting down accidentally on like you know with ice cream, they have those little like spoons that come with it, and if you bite down on that, it makes my body.
Speaker 2: Like flavors the ice cream, Like it makes it like wood flavor, Like if you get a vanilla with a.
Speaker 6: Wooden you know, if you bite it, you don't cringe. I thought that was like a human really like I.
Speaker 1: Like difference, like I like to chew on it, Like if I bitch, if I eat a popsicle, that wood is getting it crazy, Like I am chewing on that fucking stick till literally It's like I.
Speaker 2: Think I really just like wood.
Speaker 1: But if I'm like eating something, I for me, it's more so like it grazing my teeth by accident or grazing my lip by accident.
Speaker 2: Have y'all ever eaten tinfoil like bit like shoot on like that truly like is the worst sensation ever. But that is also coming from someone who like genuinely ate paper for like nine years of it.
Speaker 1: I was just about to say, if I could go back in time and do anything, I would eat the brown paper from school.
Speaker 2: I would eat. I would eat just regular white printer paper or the suckers, like the paper sucker sticks. I would like bite into them. Oh yeah, I and roll it and eat it like yeah, that's probably why I have stomach issues.
Speaker 1: Now, Well, I ate those, and I'm fine. You have stomach issues because I was.
Speaker 2: Addicted to percocet in high school and I think it seized my colon permanently.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Story for another time.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I think if I could go back to school and just like eat some paper, put it in the water, throw it at the ceiling, I think that would help a lot for me.
Speaker 2: I really do think it would shift things. I think it would.
Speaker 1: I literally feel like I genuinely feel like I broke the code, like I think falling at that party, like did something like I ended up in it. I fell into a different timeline.
Speaker 2: Another dimension, another dimension, another dimension, another dimension. Well, the scariest haunted house that I experienced this year was my own when I finally cleaned the or hung up the pile of clean clothes on the floor of my bedroom. I am normally so good about hanging up my clean clothes, like it's the first thing I do. And I one thing that Kaya said to me that has literally like become a perm reminder of my brain anytime I'm doing laundry and like it. I don't know why, but it like has stuck with me. And it's like Jonathan like saying I had a good nose, Like that stuck with me forever. Kai one time I was like doing laundry in front of him, and I like, before I hang up all my shirts, I like fold them and I put them on a pile, like in a pile on my bed, and then I grab my hangers and I like hang up the folded clothes in my closet, like I unfold them, hang them up. And Kai was like, why are you folding your clothes to hang them up? Like you are literally wasting so much time.
Speaker 1: I know, I didn't know you did that.
Speaker 2: And it has literally every single time I'm doing laundry, I think of you Kai, because of.
Speaker 6: That common party.
Speaker 1: He still fold your clothes before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, it's it's more of like an organization thing. Like it's like, Okay, there's like a pile of so weird. It's like there's a pile of my shirts. There's a pile of my sweaters. There's a pile of my hoodies. There's a pile of my pants, there's a pile of my underwear, there's a pile of my socks. And then I can go through and hang them up by the pile because like doing it, like pulling it out and like hanging it up and throwing it in and just having like a bunch of random.
Speaker 6: Clothes, Like god, this is like some serial killer shit, I know.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what, no someone out there relates, because it's like it just feels so like like primal to just like pick out a pair of underwear and fold it and put it away, and then what I did hang up a shirt right after.
Speaker 1: I like kind of get that, But I don't fold the clothes like I fold the clothes that need to be folded, and I make all my little piles and then anything that needs to be hung. I like have like a pile of shirts that need to be hung, or jackets that need to be hung, or skirts that need to be hung, and I like line them up, but I don't fucking fold them. You freak bitch. Oh my god, you're really weird and it makes me like look at you in a different light.
Speaker 4: WHOA.
Speaker 1: Next time I leave the house and I haven't filled up my tank and I'm rushing somewhere and my my car needs to be filled up, and I'm like rushing and running more late than I already am. I think I'm just gonna kill myself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel that because I.
Speaker 1: Hate Also, I just hate gas station pumps because in Miami.
Speaker 2: Wait, should we kill ourselves together?
Speaker 1: I think so, like that's kind of what it's giving. If we got rid of ourselves at the same time, we wouldn't have to worry about how it would make each other feel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have to die before my family and Inya because I realized that if ya dies before me and all of my family members die before me, I'm gonna be the creepy, pervy, old fucking nasty man in the like government owned like insane asylum, old folks home where like all that the STDs are going around like and I'm just gonna be like lonely creepy. Oh STDs are like rampant in old folks home. Really, yes, it's like a genuine problem, like they all have mad STDs because they're banging each other.
Speaker 1: Get freaky while you can like time is clicking.
Speaker 6: No, literally, Yeah, I wonder how much a syphilist diagnosis at ninety eight, Like really, folks with you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well what, I don't give a fuck, like like I'm just gonna spread this shit too, Like I don't give a fuck. I mean I already do spread my STDs around, Like I have sex with people without telling them that I have them.
Speaker 1: That's illegal and that's awful.
Speaker 6: Okay, but you're not supposed to do that.
Speaker 2: Oh, and I'm not supposed to send unsolicited dick pics next, Like what the fuck? You can't do like anything anymore? Like the liberals are ruining this.
Speaker 1: Cordy did in my found out that was like what you were getting up to. I genuinely be so mad, Like anytime we talk about a hypothetical like that, more than anything I did, just pisses me off At the idea of like any of my friends doing some shit like that. I'd be like, bro, for what, Like why would you do that? You could have just been chilling and like having a good life and you destroyed it for what? Well, when I'm old, I already said this last week, I'm gonna have a spectacular death, but I didn't talk about my funeral. I want like a destination funeral.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, I want to go on tour, like I want my body to be embalmed, and I go on like a stadium tour.
Speaker 1: I know, I want a destination funeral that's covered by Vogue like it's a wedding, Like that's what I want. I want like all my girls to get.
Speaker 2: Gowns or casket designed by Law. I'm gonna have like, oh, it's like your casket is like a low wave a like purse like texture with leather, like weave the leather.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, but coffins are really expensive. So like, actually, don't like genuinely burn me.
Speaker 2: Come on, Like I was thinking, I was like, I don't think I want to be burned when I die anymore. Like I don't think I want that. Like I think I want to be like buried next to a tree, or like buried, not in a fucking cemetery. Do not put me in a fucking cemetery. Like I swear to God, if I find out that I'm put in a goddamn cemetery when I die, all of you bitches are for real and ironically getting haunted because fuck that. Oh hell no. So I need to be like buried like in the middle of like a forest with a seed planted on top of me.
Speaker 1: I want to be buried like a dog who got head by a car. We have like a rock on top, roll me under there, and like yeah, put a rock on top so everybody remembers like that, it's like painted, Yeah, that's what I want, or like honestly, what I want is like I don't give a fuck. Like that's how I genuinely feel like, once I am dead, I don't give a fuck. That has actually nothing to do with me. How you choose to like treat my body after that is your fucking business. But actually, don't do an open casket because that's pushing it, because I got gonna look fucked up, Like, don't do that.
Speaker 2: I saw something that was really dark sighted and sad about someone's like mom talking like the daughter was like, I was I hate that, Like I saw my like sibling looking like that, like I would never want an open casket for myself. And then the mom said something like really dark sided and sad and like poetic, and was just like, well, like that's the last time I can hold her or something that I don't know. It wasn't it wasn't that gay, but it was like, really, it was really deep.
Speaker 1: But this is a really morbid episode.
Speaker 2: Well I can talk about, oh, this is a good one. Those I don't know if.
Speaker 1: You're gonna go sky diving and cut up my parachute.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 2: I don't know if y'all remember this, but those goddamn reversed songs genuinely had me feel like I was tapping into something like deeply sacred, like some like really esoteric like Illuminati level.
Speaker 1: Of knowledge, like backward songs.
Speaker 2: Dude, when they would reverse songs and it would be like it sounded like the mamonic chance, like that shit like really had me feeling like that requiem for a dream song. Let me play it like the hold on right.
Speaker 1: The things that make you think are so funny, Like I really can't make fun of you because I'm like headed down that same path. I think just like the older I get, Like I genuinely I used to be like, there's gonna be a crazy old person. I think I'm going to be right there next to you because I'm losing it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's it. Like when I heard those nice songs, I legitimately always was like I'm putting the pieces together, like I'm solving deep, deep mysteries, Like oh that song is so fucking good though, but like the context of it.
Speaker 6: Wasn't it like a Beatles song that you play backwards.
Speaker 2: Let's look one up. Billie Eilish has one.
Speaker 1: In this video.
Speaker 2: Billy Eilish song kill It, Kill It, Scold the girl, Yeah, mumbling whisper noises, no way out, I wish to tell him I'm in hell way.
Speaker 1: M these never sat with me. They never like struck chord with me.
Speaker 2: This exact video proof of subliminal messages.
Speaker 6: And so.
Speaker 2: Now backwards okay, the Beatles one oh the people, now backwards, the war beside me, the people wore beside me. Okay. I shot John Lennon Yoko Uno kiss kiss kiss forward m hm.
Speaker 1: Okay. I thought, I just want to know, like who made this video, and like at what point were they just listening to songs and they were like I need to hear this back I.
Speaker 2: Need to hear a backward. I mean afx twin has always done some like really creepy ship like with his music, with like the visualizer, and.
Speaker 1: He's always done like good like he a lot of his beats he like will play backwards and like vocals will play backwards.
Speaker 2: And that's how you get that, like do do these samples his own music? He's really sick. Small artists y'all wouldn't know about him.
Speaker 1: I mean even FK Twigs did that in that one song, Like I can't think of the name.
Speaker 2: Have y'all ever heard of Buyork?
Speaker 1: Who is that?
Speaker 2: She's like this small like musician that her music.
Speaker 1: Probably sounds like shit, Like I actually don't get a lock.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, she's she makes good music, but like I feel like she's not known at all.
Speaker 1: Well I don't know her, so she must be nobody sis.
Speaker 2: Okay, last thing I want to talk about is Jalen Colbert making lamps out of our characters.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's so awesome, like.
Speaker 2: So goded, literally so godd.
Speaker 1: And the last thing I want to talk about is these are my curses of the week.
Speaker 2: And oh yeah, yeah, yeah, ya ya starting a news segment called Enya's Curse of the Week. It's a working title.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're working on it. But right now here are my hexes that I'm giving out to people. And this week I was going a little light. We've already had a morbid episode, so I'll keep it light. People who are rude to customer service workers, specifically the man who was rude and aggressive to my little sister, you will be perishing, and I am casting chaos and bloodshed onto your bloodline. Your children will have the most dark, sinister futures. They will perish. Everyone in your bloodline will have awful, awful lives. Etsy Spells yeah, I'm buying Etsy Spells for you. And then the men who stand too close to me in line at the airport, those are the people who I'm cursing. I'm so sorry, but you will not be waking up tomorrow. M yeah, just something light.
Speaker 2: And also, and you found your address.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I actually did.
Speaker 2: And you found your address, and you found all of your social.
Speaker 1: Man attacked my sister at her job. I found I know like that man will never see this, but trust and believe. I know your name, I know your address, I know your birthday, I know like where you live, I know where your children, I know how many Facebook I have everything, and you will perish and burn. And if I see anybody, my new thing is bitch. I'm about to turn into fucking Zoro. I'm about to go out and find all you bitches who are rude to customer service workers because something is fucking wrong with you. You will perish, you will burn, you will fucking die. You will pay for your sins. You are better than nobody. You think you could just walk into an establishment and belittle somebody who's just trying to do their job, just like the fucking rest of us. They're just trying to live and work and fuck live a life, and you will die. You will have such a painful, painful.
Speaker 2: Because who am I supposed to yell at if I'm having a bad day? Not the nothing I always yell at. My waiters always smoke in their face.
Speaker 1: True, don't do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just feel like they like I can't even say it. Drew's cyap coiner. If your girl can change a tire and you can't, it's your job to scream doing sex.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 2: You'll be having a good day. Then someone your age has their you'll be having a good day. Then someone your age announces they're buying out.
Speaker 7: Like literally, get the fun from dude, somebody like our age accomplishing anything and telling me.
Speaker 2: I'm like like, literally, get the fuck away from me. Actually, get the fuck away.
Speaker 1: From you're actually doing that? Like, what do you mean am I supposed.
Speaker 2: To be doing that?
Speaker 1: Because I can't.
Speaker 2: Ugly bitches be like my dude's gotta be at least six to two. Bitch, you make me six to my stomach and then the last one. Sorry, I only talk to people whose soul I recognize from a previous life. When I read that that truly resonated with me in a way that I like could not even like comprehend or verbalize, because like that's really what it is. Like every friend, every person I've ever interacted with that I have a long, meaningful relationship with, I know off the first I know their soul I know off of, like the first look I know off, the first couple of words I know off like just so many factors that are like bordering, like not even from this plane of existence.
Speaker 1: I also feel like there's that weird thing like we meet people sometimes too where I have a really good night with them and I genuinely want to hang out with them, but my soul isn't reaching for them the way I reach for other people, and it feels like I'm building the foundation for my next life. And then when our souls intertwine, it'll be like, oh my god, I feel like we've met. I won't be alive next week.
Speaker 2: I'm one one singular charmatic sight away from.
Speaker 1: Yeah, never mind, Okay, thank you guys for watching.
Speaker 2: No, we haven't done media a bit.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, sorry sorry sorry sorry.
Speaker 2: Well mine is lux aturna by Clint Mancell. Period just heard that.
Speaker 3: And then.
Speaker 2: What did I watch? I watched something. Oh, I watched Dysturbia that was really good. I watched the Borderlands movie that was a box office disaster. I thought it was gonna be like the worst movie I've ever seen, and it was very, very close to it. It wasn't fully there yet, but that's simply be because that's simply because it preyed upon my nostalgia and I love the border Land game games, so it was like okay for me, it's okay. And then I've been watching a lot of gay porn, just studying really like just like trying to understand that those choices.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's how I feel too. I'm like, why would you ever want to do this? I just kind of trying to understand Trouble by Lindsay Buckingham. I have listened to the.
Speaker 2: Smartis the penis go, like when it's guy on guy, Like, I really just need to know does it go inside the other penis?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It kind of like opens up like an alien sucker.
Speaker 2: Oh, like who decides who's kids eaten?
Speaker 1: It's kind of like it's like how we were talking about past lives. When you like meet someone and it's like that's how it is just like on someone's No But My Media is Trouble by Lindsay Buckingham and Chasing Moving Trains by Roy Blair. That album fucking awesome and I've actually been listening to it a bunch.
Speaker 2: So she listened to it while getting ready this morning.
Speaker 1: Per And that's it for media.
Speaker 6: Oh do I get to do it this week? Hey, let's go. My media is porn. I love acting ry okay, jacking off the porn, okay.
Speaker 2: Jerking out the poor.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm