Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis Duran. The Elvis Duran phone tappened.
Speaker 2: Dear Elvis, my father recently fell and lost some teeth. Oh he's doing fine now, but he's anxiously awaiting a ten thousand dollars payout on his insurance claim to get his teeth fixed.
Speaker 1: Why don't we give him.
Speaker 2: A call and let him know that everything's screwed up. Maybe his teeth won't be perfect after all. This comes from Michael. All right, well, Scary Jones is phone tapping Michael's dad as the insurance company rep. Michael's gonna listen in as we phone tap dad dad with the missing teeth.
Speaker 1: Listen it. Hello, I'm looking for mister Bimbphy.
Speaker 3: Please who's calling?
Speaker 1: This is Tom McKinley from Gimster's.
Speaker 3: Hey, Tom, what's up?
Speaker 1: I'm calling regarding your insurance claim?
Speaker 3: Right? I so it knocked my feet out?
Speaker 1: How did you knock your teeth out? That's why I'm calling.
Speaker 3: What happened is I tripped, right, and when I show, I sew face first and I hit the ground and all my teeth fell out.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The only problem is I called your office yesterday and spoke to your son Michael, and he told me that you didn't fall, that you got your teeth knocked out from getting kicked in the face during horse play at the office, which isn't covered under insurance.
Speaker 3: You want to know something, if there was horse play, I wouldn't even be calling your people up. He's an idiot, this kid, because he loves to drum up stories. I have problems with him. Don't you understand.
Speaker 4: I don't understand. I don't know your relationship. He is your son, so it leads.
Speaker 1: Me to believe.
Speaker 3: Let me explain something to you. Yeah, you know, you guys are going to give me a hard time over this because you listen to a young idiot and I'm the guy that's fell and got hurt. I lost my teeth, Okay, I still got I still got a damn Bruiser's just killing me here.
Speaker 4: But I'm trying to understand why you would tell me one thing and your son would say another.
Speaker 3: Because my son is a moron. That's the problem. Because BRING and him don't talk, and I have problems with him, you understand.
Speaker 1: So he wants to screw his old man out of money.
Speaker 3: I'm not looking for money. I'm looking to get my face fixed my peep.
Speaker 1: At this time, I'm gonna have to suspend this claim.
Speaker 3: Well, you better get down to the bottom of it. The bottom of it is you can be hearing from my lawyer Tommy. Okay, great, And then when my son comes back, I'm gonna put him in a hospitble.
Speaker 1: When I get him, and that claim won't be coverable either.
Speaker 3: Quick that he's really pissed.
Speaker 1: Me to you lied to us, You fimmed a'm lion.
Speaker 3: Let me tell yourself.
Speaker 5: You let's call my phone to get or anything.
Speaker 6: I'm lyon.
Speaker 3: Come to my office and see who's lying.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, Michael, all right, I'm gonna dial him back.
Speaker 1: You're gonna talk, No, don't answer it.
Speaker 3: Hello, hello, right now, you're on my list.
Speaker 6: Boy.
Speaker 3: Did you speak to some guy from insurance company yesterday on the phone?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Right?
Speaker 3: Why did you tell him I got kicked in the face when I pulled me my belt? Well, Maddy's suspended. Don't play mommy, Okay, why don't you say listen to me. I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 5: My father's out here and I got the pahe on the guy.
Speaker 6: I forgot, forgot.
Speaker 3: Don't take any of my personal messages.
Speaker 6: Now you me all up here.
Speaker 5: Now, I gotta take a flown out for ten grand to goth pay for this now right? Why do you give anybody my personal information for? Okay?
Speaker 3: I asked me questions, I answered him. You don't answer anything.
Speaker 6: How do you know?
Speaker 3: A guy in a federal ragent on the other side, I don't understand you. I'm sorry, we don't want to tell you. Sorry. Sorry, ain't gonna cut it, baby, How can I make it better? Let's play in the office, host, Play in the office.
Speaker 5: I got my get docked out in the office, horse player, don't talk to me.
Speaker 3: When you come back here, you're probably be on the street. Lef Key's gonna be in a box, take your car, get the bout of here, and don't come back no more. That'sh it.
Speaker 1: Oh there you are, Okay.
Speaker 3: Listen, there you are.
Speaker 6: That's how you talk to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you don't give me any respect.
Speaker 6: So let me explain something to you. Because if I tell you something, okay, and you tell me you don't believe me, that pisses me off.
Speaker 1: Are you you're a pathological liar?
Speaker 6: Am I a pathical logical liar?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, are you because you display the qualities of a pathological life.
Speaker 6: I display the qualities of a pathical logical liar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I know your kind.
Speaker 6: I know you know my kind. Come over here and talk to me face to face and we'll see what kind of kind I am. All right, because right now I am pissed because my son is a shirk golf of what he did yesterday. I had an argument with him and this is his way of getting back to me.
Speaker 1: Well, you're trying to cover your tracks now right.
Speaker 6: I'm not covering my tracks. You want to know something, Shirt.
Speaker 4: Well, that won't be necessary because you've been phone tapped.
Speaker 6: You trick you, Thank you, dirty ridd.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 4: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participates.
Speaker 6: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show