Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being one of this hour to Sean Hanneredy's show, Toll Free. It is eight hundred and ninety four one sewn if you want to be a part of the program. There's a lot of articles and we've been following this and we had Nick Shirley on and now they've gotten California the Silence Nick Shirley Act. You know, it had the unmitigated audacity to go out in Minnesota and California and find that places that declare themselves to be daycare centers that are taking care of thousands of children in fact don't exist. And where does this money come from. It comes from all of you. And that's money that would otherwise be distributed to all of you. Now we've got a new article out that came out over the weekend on Foxnews dot com. At Newsom and his administration knew about a two billion dollar California budget error for months and anyway, Democrats were aware of this accounting error, and you know, and a plan already that projected, you know, roughly three billion dollar deficit in the fiscal year that is upcoming. The mistake is made to the state's public employee retirement system. I mean, it just never it just never ends. And all of this money combined is money that would otherwise be going to you and to your family. There has been one voice that has been the most articulate, the most informed of anybody out there, and that is Meme at Oz. He is the seventeenth administrator of the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. And anyway, he was at this testimony with Senator with Secretary Kennedy today and the Secretary testified before the House Education Workforce Committee on the Trump administration's policies. I mean, and they want to pull this guy off in a million different directions. Republicans questioning the Secretary about abortion pills, kinder affirming care, rural health care, school tritionan, et cetera, et cetera. But when you get to the bottom line, as doctor Oz has been reminding us, removing healthcare fraud alone would double the life of the Medicare Trust Fund. Remember, government says that social Security, Medicare, Medicaid on the state level, that all of this is going to be available for us, and all of them are headed towards insolvency. The lock box for Social Security has been long rated. You know, if you look at well, all these people that want the government credle to grave, womb to the tomb ideology put in place, and everything's going to be free, free, free, free free. Well, mom, Donnie's not given New York City free buses. But putting that aside, how did those Obamacare promises, keep your doctor, keep your plan. Average family saved twenty five hundred dollars per family a year, Millions lost doctors, millions lost plans, and we're now paying about on average, three hundred percent more. And what doctor Oz has been saying is some of you are worried you won't have Medicare. He said, we could double the life expectancy of Medicare and the trust Fund if we could get the fraud out of the system. And he pointed out that this task force will not stop until they accomplish that. Anyway, here's doctor Oz saying, removing healthcare fraud would double the trust Fund.
Speaker 2: We put it in context. Folks out there working their tails off to get Medicare. Some of you a word, you won't have Medicare. That's healthy for you. We would double the life expectancy of the Medicare Trust Fund. If we could get the fraud out of the system, the President, the Vice President, the task force.
Speaker 3: We're not going to stop until we do just that.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Doctor Memdaz joins us. Now, it is remarkable to me that we're discovering all of this waste, fraud, abuse and corruption, and nobody seems to be that interested on Capitol Hill about it. And it infuriates me because we're all being stolen from.
Speaker 3: The magnitude of the staft we estimate to be about one hundred billion dollars a year. Shot. Think about that, one hundred million dollars in folks paying taxes. That's not going towards their long term savings in medicare as you I pointed out, not helping her most vulnerable, which is what Medicaid's all about. When President says he wants to love and cherish these programs, that includes protecting them from frosters taking advantage of them. And I think part of the reason that Capitolill hasn't really caught up is there in a bit of a time warp, because it wasn't that bad more than five years ago. What happened five years ago COVID. COVID taught a lot of fraudsters that they could corrupt the American system, whatever system you're talking about. It be snap benefits, it could be temporar assistants and needy families, could be health benefits. You could defraud the American system and take money out of it from COVID benefits, for example, and never be caught, never be held accountable. None of the elected officials who are sloppily throwing money at problems, they wouldn't get caught up in it all. And it sort of like sleepily through the prior administration went through unnoticed. And I'll just speak Seana, you know we're close friends to talk about this, but just for everyone out there, I want you to hear this frustration in my voice. The prior administry did not want to hear from my agency, which is Medicare and Medicaid, and we cover one hundred and seventy million people's insurance. They did not want to hear from us about corruption or fraud or anything else. They just want to know one thing, did you sign more people up? And so Sean I got thinking like, is this really a flaw or is this maybe a feature for some people? Now let's think about this. Well, one. You know this already. If you sign someone up for Medicaid, you have to also the option to sign to vote. You know, that's something that's been in statute for many, many years. So that's you know, one sort of issue that comes up periodically. But the topic that's sort of gotten on my attention more recently is the fact that this has become a jobs programs. Let's take two states, New York and California. In both these states, now you have personal care services which have served massively. Now what is the personal care service. It's a service that you do for somebody that normally their family would offer for them, like driving them to the doctor's office, carrying the groceries up the stairs, like simple things like that. Not licensed and not done in any accredited location. So it's very hard to audit if it really happened appropriately in New York State. Now, then number one job sewn you lived in New York for a long time, The number one job in New York State is a personal care assystem. It's not retail. You know, all the other things that could be. It's not that. It's personal care service. And this system is also, by the way, it's a big problem in California where they have even more personal care service providers. The problem done becomes gay now that you've gotten all these new jobs created ostensibly that you think these are jobs on Wall Street, they're not. They're someone carrying groceries up the stairs. Maybe it's their parents they're carrying the groceries for. Then the question becomes, is there an additional layer of corruption? And we're hearing more and more about the possibility that unions. You're getting involved and when you unionize, this is a massive amount of people to bring into a union. That becomes an extra political force. Union dues so obviously could contribute to the ability of unions to support some political candidates over others. And so you basically have a political patronage system that we've built up in America. And that's actually, I think the core issue. We need to start focusing on why did we let it get so bad? Not just that it's bad, because believe me, the President's focused on this. He's created the task force, as you heard mentioned with the Vice president's thing spectacular job leading our efforts to try to attach these bad apples. But the corruption is very deep because it has been systematized and allowed to prosper well.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is the thing I mean, and this is the most ironic thing. I'm sure you're aware of the work of Nick Shirley and in the particular case in Minnesota, how to deal in large part with the Somali community. I think you told me, I think it was you that they had an autism rate of some eighty seven percent in the Somali community of Minnesota. Am I right about that?
Speaker 3: I don't know if that number is right, but they did definitely they claim to have a higher baseline incidents, but without question, they paid moms to dishonestly claim their kids autistic and by doing that, obviously they settled their child with the diagnosis for life. But they also were able to create all kinds of jobs, often for members of the community. They took a budget shown there was three million dollars. I think at the four hundred million dollars. I mean, come on, someone had to pactlessly allowing that to happen.
Speaker 1: And then they seem to be targeting big care centers that are claiming that they're watching children all day that are nonexistent. And then in the case of California, and this is what Nick Shirley found out, which I guess is why they want the Silence Nick Shirley Act, which is insane. I mean this, I think he's done us a great service. But also hospice care. Now, where does that money come for hospice care? For states like California, aren't their federal tax dollars involved.
Speaker 3: Hospice care is almost all Medicare. So think about this. You're living in New Mexico, which is a blue state but not an affluent state, and your tax pill comes due and you got to pay extra money. Why because your tax dollars are going to pay for the fraud that's taking place in Los Angeles. That just doesn't sound very fair to me. You or anybody else is singing right now. But let's go over the numbers, and Nick Shirley has done a fantastic job just showcasing what these people actually are thinking about when they're stealing money from almost vulnerable Remember hospices for people who are predicted to die within six months. There are fifty eight hundred hospices in America. One third of them, one third of all the hospices in America are in Los Angeles, not California. Los Angeles how many people are dying there. I mean, think about this, and what they allowed to have happened was all the doctors got on board with, you know, looking the other way, the stick county regulators, the attorney generals, all of these people are supposed to be policing the system. They didn't care because the system itself was able to bring money into Los Angeles and is coming in from other states. This hurts the system. It corrupts the fundamental safety net that we have built for America. The country sixty years ago lost Medicare and Medicaid, these beautiful programs that the crown jewels of our safety net system. On the belief that we had shared values, we would not take advantage of them. So Medicare was for people retired. Medicaid was for people who Hubert Hemphrey called them people lived in the shadows, folks who had had trouble with their lives, they had chronic illnesses, they were just having difficulties. They needed help. That's what we do. All great people help their most needy. And so we did that for sixty years. And when COVID hit, somehow we lost our way. And then we had an administration that wasn't interested in it. It's not this similar from the border. By the way, Sean, if you want to get people psyched up in the right way, the way that the President was able to fix the border almost immediately and drop it by ninety nine percent the illegal immigration flow, we can fix corruption in America. What you need is for people to focus on it and then I'll allow those people to do their jobs. So take hospice in Los Angeles. We just talked about it. We have now stopped payments to four hundred hospices in southern California.
Speaker 1: Four hundreds, I mean, and this is what I don't think more people to think about. I mean, you mentioned Los Angeles at the high percentage. It is really money that is being stolen. I mean to say that we could, you know, double the the longevity of this program that so many Americans rely on and depend on, just by eliminating waste, fraud, corruption and abuse. That is so deep and so profound to me. And it's like it's just outright stealing, and nobody seems to be held accountable.
Speaker 3: Well, people are being held accountable now. I hope you saw this bus we did out there with the Great US attorney in Los Angeles, Billiasale. But we booked, you know, we took that seven big frosters. One of them I was able to attend pre dawn swat raid husband and wife couple living in a beautiful mansion in Los Angeles, and they his doctored a nurse wife and they were quickly snapped up in pre dawn hours and they didn't think anyone would ever come for them. That couple was interviewed four years ago about the massive fraud they were perpetrating on the American people. No one did anything. So what the President said, he called all of US attorneys did and said, guys enough, I want you guys focused on healthcare fraud. It is a huge part of the epidemic of fraud we're facing our country. It represents probably half the money that's stolen in aggregate. Because the healthcare system is so big and it's it's become so easy to target the healthcare system by stealing beneficiary numbers. Those are the numbers that all the folks on Medicare get. There's probably five million of those numbers that are stolen now, and so you can create false bills and sean where you live in South Florida, there are twice as many durable medical equipment suppliers using those stolen numbers. Then there are McDonald's. Think about that, twice as many durbal medical equipment suppliers with selling wheelchairs and canes than McDonald's. I mean, it's obviously fraud in South Florida. We think the Cuban government's involved. In California, we have the Russian mafia. In New York, You've got the Chinese involved. I mean, we have foreign governments we believe getting involved now and large organized middle syndicates to pulling this money out and money laundering is actually one of the ways that we can catch these guys. That's why I set working closely with Treasury. This is by way an all of government approach. So the President wants everybody on board. So when Scott Besson allows his forensic accountants to work through a problem with the US Attorney on a case that we've provided data on, you get answered. You get answered very quickly.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: I just want people to understand this is this is something you're paying into, This is money coming directly out of your pocket. I would like to see states held accountable. I don't have a lot of time left. How can we hold the states that are allowing this institutionalized fraud to continue? How did they get punished for doing so by not stopping the corruption.
Speaker 3: Well, the day after the State of the Union, when the President announced the task force, the Vice President and I had a press conference and announced a deferment of a quarter billion dollars just for the last quarter the Minnesota because the bills that they had sent didn't add up. And so one of the ways we do bring people to bear for their their fair mistakes is to audit them and make sure they have backup. And so one by one we're going to go through states that don't be focused on this, and I want to just give people getting confidence because it's a good news story in many ways. Look at Florida. I wrote a letter to Governors Santis. I said, we're going to audit you. We want to know this and this and this, and we had a national moratorium on these durable medical equipment suppliers that I mentioned earlier. Governors Stantis wrote back and said, what fine, I'll take that. I'll double down on it. I want to have a ban on all durbal medical equipment suppliers within our state on Medicaid. That's how you react. You don't run from the problem. You embrace it. And so while Governor Newsom is off, you know, talking about problems outside of his own state and not really addressing the fundamental crisis that they're facing, which of course hurts all the other forty nine states, you've got other governors taking this seriously and going after it. And I think that's going to be a big issue over the next six months. Are we able to figure out who's serious about this crisis and we'll deal with it, and who's running from the problem because they were part of it.
Speaker 1: All right, Doctor Melminas, we appreciate it. Please stay on this. This is too important. There's too much money involved, Doctor Meminas, thank you, sir. One of the things that's happening in Virginia tomorrow is a redistricting vote, which we have been talking at length about, and you know it's imperative if you're a Republican. They want to squeeze any chance that you could have any any representation in the in Congress. It's unbelievable. You have Abigail Spanberger. This is the biggest power grab ever of any one state governor. I mean, Trump got forty six percent of the vote, and she wants to go against you know, a commission that put together districting inside of Virginia, and she wants all these liberal Democrats to take that away. And then the ultimate result would be Democrats would end up with ten safe congressional seats Republicans would have won. Yet Donald Trump got forty six percent of the vote. Why do I bring this up? Well, listen to the likes of James Carvell. He's telegraphing where these lunatics will go if they ever get both Houses of Congress and the presidency, they would make Puerto Rico a state, d C estate, and of course they would pack the Supreme Court.
Speaker 5: He's saying it. Listen to them when they say it.
Speaker 1: If the GMO pass, run in presidency in both Houses of Congress, I think on day one, this should make Puerto Rico you see, a state, and you should expand the Supreme Court to thirteen.
Speaker 6: Eat our dust.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go. I mean, it couldn't be any more clear. Listen to him. All right, let's go to Todd in Texas. Todd, how are you God blessed Texas?
Speaker 5: Happy? Monday, glad you called sir.
Speaker 4: Hey, Sean, how are you appreciate you taking them a come?
Speaker 5: Oh, it's my pleasure. What's going on?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 4: So Friday, I was driving down to Houston for my son, and I came back and I'm listening to the radio, and all day I heard all this and misinformation about what Trump was doing and money was going to give Iran, and I just kind of thought, for a moment, God, I wish I had the truth. And there was this part of me that said, I wish we could actually have some kind of verify where Sean Hennedy would say this was actually said by Trump, and the news media wouldn't actually just be able to say false stuff. They could just say the truth and they could say this was verified like you would on Twitter on any other medium. And you know, to me, I read all the news. I'm always paying attention, but like, I feel like there's so much libel and misinformation given. I just wonder, Sean, what are we going to do about all this stuff where we can actually tell the truth and not have people be misled by the media.
Speaker 1: Well, I did that on Friday because I read directly from President Trump's own post that there had been I've heard the same rumors that you heard. My phone was blowing up. Why would Trump do this? Why would he give the Iranians twenty billion dollars? And I'm like, yeah, that doesn't sound like Donald Trump to me, Let's see what's let's see what happens.
Speaker 4: Oh, well, you have the best.
Speaker 5: And then and then, and then he posted that he's not doing.
Speaker 4: It, and I'm captive in the car. I'm driving like I'm captive for four hours, and I'm thinking, that doesn't sound like a Donald Trump. I know, you know him way better than I do, but like, to me, is a just constituent. I'm thinking, God, how can they say this stuff on the news when it's totally false. There's got to be some better way where we could verify this libel that they're giving.
Speaker 1: Well, if you were in the car listening to this show on Friday, I was reading directly from the president's own truth posts, and he said, no, it's not true. I'm not giving them twenty billion dollars. I'm not doing it.
Speaker 4: I know, and it sounds crazy even to think it, but so many people believe that. It's just like, oh, that's what he's doing. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: The worst part is I spent half my day Friday dealing with people on our side saying, what the hell is he doing? You need to call him, you need to talk to him, You need to talk of all what makes up his own mind? And if he really thought it was a good deal, I'd like to hear his rationale behind it. I can't think of a circumstances with that where that would be a good deal. I know what the President's trying to do here, but the President was very clear today he doesn't care if they get a deal or not. It just may take a little bit longer than we had hoped. But he's going to get the nuclear dust, and he's going to open the straight of horn Moves. And if it takes more bombing to wake these idiots up and Iran, then it's going to take more bombing. And I want this to be over as soon as possible. However, the success of the mission has to transcend any other consideration in my view, and winning, and we define winning very clearly here. How would I define winning getting the nuclear dust, which was the number one priority of the president, having the straight open, free and free flow of oil, at market prices.
Speaker 5: And then you know what we've done.
Speaker 1: That was the president's mission, degrading their ability to have ballistic missiles, making the world a safer place for our children and grandchildren. And it's hard to talk to stupid, ignorant people that he just completely The President even addressed the insanity this on a truth post and I said right away, all these people pedaling this lie and Donald Trump did this for Israel and bb netan Yahoo and he's just Bibe's puppet, or he did it because of Mark Levin, Sean Hannity, Fox News. It has never been true. As a matter of fact, some of the people peddling those lies. I know for a fact, I wasn't in the Oval office giving the President my opinion on what he should do before Operation Epic Fury. But I know people on the other side that were, They were sitting right before him, and they just I think they're more angry that he didn't listen to them. And at the end of the day, I've always known that Trump will will follow. You know, He's got good instincts and in the end, he's going to make up his own mind. He's a man of his own mind. Anyway, Todd, listen to this show more well, we're trying to help you out. We have been right more often than not, going back to my days with Richard Jewel, Duke Lacrosse, Uva, Ferguson Missouri, hands up, don't shoot, Freddie Gray Baltimore, George Zimmerman, Ravon Martin. We were right about Russia, the Russia hoax. We were right about the Ukraine impeachment. We were right about Faiza abuse. We were right about weaponization of justice and ten and an eleven year conspiracy to destroy this man. We've been right and everyone in the media has been wrong. Am I ever going to get credit for it?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: But whatever. Eileen, Ohio the Buckeye State. Happy Monday, Eileen, how are you?
Speaker 7: I'm good. Sean, how are you?
Speaker 5: I'm good. I'm glad you called. Hope you had a great week ago.
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 7: I did. We have a beautiful Monday here, and I appreciate the opportunity to talk to you as a second time caller. I love your show, and I'm going to give you credit for being right most of the time because I believe you are. I should tell you I am.
Speaker 1: Since there's a butt coming, I don't know why. My years of experience tell me there's a butt coming.
Speaker 7: Go ahead, there's a butt coming. I'm a native New Yorker. I lived on Long Island for over thirty years, and you might want to hear this, Sean, but Lindsa is right. It is pronounced silver palette sauce.
Speaker 1: No, you don't pronounce sauce. That is a New York way of saying it. That's like there there are people that famously refer to pasta sauce as gravy. It's not gravy. It's pasta sauce. It's not sauce. It's not coffee. It's not talk radio, it's not shan and it's not New York. That's not how most people in the country talk. It is a New York accent, and I happen to like accents. I just like to give Lynd the hard time about it.
Speaker 7: You know, I love it when you and Linda have that lighthearted banter back and forth because you deal with such serious topics that can be so setting that it's really a nice break. And I thank Linda for tolerating you at times.
Speaker 5: What do you mean me tolerating her?
Speaker 8: You know, she got my whole Monday.
Speaker 5: I am the boss.
Speaker 8: You know that I am the boss. You are the talent, and you should be grateful you're the talent. God blessed you with so much. It's a wonderful thing about Okay.
Speaker 1: But ultimately, it's called the Sean Hannity Show, and I am the boss of the Sean Hannity Show. And you work with a Sean Hannity show, which makes you subordinate to me the host.
Speaker 8: That's a stretch, but you know, I'll let you have it for now.
Speaker 7: You know, Sean, I could say that I am the boss because that is my maiden name.
Speaker 1: Actually, I could say that everyone in this audience is the boss, because if you stop listening, which I don't want people to ever do, I won't have a show. So I need to show up and realize who the real boss is.
Speaker 8: What's your maiden name?
Speaker 7: My maiden name is Boss.
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 8: I thought you were going to say your maiden name was Hannity.
Speaker 5: I'm like, no, way, like Hugo Boss.
Speaker 7: That's right, that's right. But I wanted to I wanted to give you a little bit of a ribbing there because I love it when you and Linda go back and forth I'm going to saying sauce.
Speaker 1: Listen for everybody that lives in the South to Midwest, trust me, they're all they think that Linda does talk funny and that they hear the New York accent. And you know, when I'm tired, my New York accent kind of kicks back in. And by the way, in case you're not aware, I Leen, you have a New York accent. So no wonder why you would agree with Linda on pastave source because you lived in New York.
Speaker 8: She actually has a mix. She has a little bit of a Boston there too.
Speaker 5: I don't know what it is.
Speaker 7: Well, tell me all that I lived in New York until I was well over thirty. And I know I have an accent because people tell me all the time. And I have siblings that live on Long Island, so we talk to them at reinforces.
Speaker 1: I was as bad as you when I was in Huntsville, Alabama and Atlanta, Georgia. I didn't even realize until people kept pointing it out that I had a pretty thick New York accent. I worked at limiting it. Linda by annoying me, brings out more of it. Eileene We love you. You have a great day. God bless you, God bless Ohio. All right, let's get back to our busy telephones. It's eight hundred ninety four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, Gino Nevada Next, Sean Hannity Show, Happy Monday.
Speaker 6: Thank you, Sean, Thank you for everything you do, and thank you for taking my call. My point is, I really believe that the liberals constantly try to segregate this country as much as possible. And I understand that there's a decision coming down from the Supreme Court that addresses this redrawing of state maps due to this racial jerrymandering of black and Latino voters. And if the Court makes the right decision, what could this mean for the Republican Party.
Speaker 1: I think that decision should be a no brainer. I think equal. You know, there's been a false narrative that have been pushed. I had left that for example, go back Jim Crow two point zero. What did that originally begin in That began in Georgia when Governor Kemp was putting election integrity measures in place.
Speaker 5: And this is going.
Speaker 1: To prevent minorities in Georgia from voting, and then we had an election and there were more minorities that turned out than ever before. So it was a lie, just like the Save Act, you know, Jim Crow two point zero Chucky Schumer said, Democrats they just don't want voter integrity. And the only reason I can think of that they don't is they want the ability to cheat, because otherwise voter IDs, signature verification, pain to custody, controls of any mail in ballots, limiting mail in ballots, paper ballots, you know, all things that would bring integrity to the process, confidence and results. They don't want. Why don't they want it? I can only think of one reason, because it doesn't benefit them politically. Now they want a jerry Mander, you know, ce to such an extent that the guarantees them a majority in Congress.
Speaker 5: We have to prevent it.
Speaker 1: We have to fight, and I'm hoping that the Supreme Court will not allow this, this scheme of theirs to work. Anyway, I appreciate the call, Geno, Good call Brad Utah. Next Sean Hannity Show, Where in Utah are you, sir?
Speaker 9: I'm in Spanish, fork Nice.
Speaker 5: I hope there's a Crownburger there.
Speaker 9: No, Sean, Hey, buddy, you got to come out of your comfort zone. It's Burger Supreme and Pro Bowl.
Speaker 1: No, it's Crown Burger. You're never going to talk me out of it. It's great.
Speaker 3: Oh buddy, I do.
Speaker 1: Like in and out Burger too, but I like Crownburger and I like it and out Burger that's it. But I'm willing to try your place. I'll give it a shot.
Speaker 9: Okay, good, because we got to change you. What's going on the good life, Sean? Okay, question is a few weeks into the war. I don't know exactly the time frame. The President Trump made the statement that the Uranian people would get a signal as to when to move forward, and I know he hasn't forgotten about them. But what's going to become because eventually this war is going to end, not in Iran's favor. But what's the Iranian people getting to do? Because in my opinion, yeah.
Speaker 5: Figure listen.
Speaker 1: I hope that I know there have been attempts and I don't want to divulge sources here to get arms in the hands of the Iranian people. It is turned out to be more difficult than maybe some anticipated. I hope Ultimately, you know, you got to understand you can't win a sling you can't win a revolution with a slingshot, So that people would have to get armed, so that they'd have the ability to stand up to the Iranian Revolutionary Guards forces. That would be the ultimate outcome to me, and it's just a matter of if they can pull that off. It was not part of the president's original plan. I think we need to be very clear on that, and taking away their ability to foment terrorism, their ballistic missile capability, and obviously their nuclear capability, so you know, he's achieving set out to achieve, and that's the important part.
Speaker 5: Appreciate the call
Speaker 1: My friend, eight hundred nine four one Shawn or number if you want to be a part of the program.