Speaker 1: It's kiss Miley Cyrus. Yeah, these Jonas Brothers tickets are hot. Last week Taylor Swift tickets every hour. This week Jonas Brothers Dodger Stadium every hour, So stand by to win more of those. After nine o'clock, it's time to talk about crabs and where are you? And that's the best we could do for you, Ruby, right there, that intro, that's all we could do.
Speaker 2: Right, We really voted on that.
Speaker 1: We spent a lot of time on that intro. You're efficient, so we did. And it sets up the fact that you get to Ruby doobie doo all over the place, and this time it's free food. We're talking about crab. I love oysters and I love crab. I just don't try and eat too much at once. Yeah right, If I too many oysters and once, it's dangerous. I feel like he's dangerous for my tummy. But the Boiling Crab was founded by Vietnamese immigrant in Louisiana back in two thousand and four. They got twelve locations around. We're gonna tell you about this spot here in southern California. Then I got some free food, Ruby, what do we know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they have twelve locations just in southern California alone, So I actually I love the Boiling Boiling Crab. I used to go there like a little too often, honestly with my my sisters. Like the food is just so good, especially the shrimp they have. It's it's all about the sauce for me, and their sauce is just so good. The whole sheban it's like butter. Yes, it just like melts in your mouth and you eat with your with your hands, and they give you this bib.
Speaker 1: It's like they're taking a dress seat, but they encourage you to sell over the place.
Speaker 2: So worth it.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, let me see, I've got Aaron DeWitt here on the phone. Who is our contact there at all the locations? Aaron DeWitt, the Boiling Crab. Aaron, how are you?
Speaker 3: I'm good? How are you doing?
Speaker 1: I'm great. I like a that can unstructured meal like this, where we can at messy, we can really be part of it. It's almost as if you don't walk out with sauce somewhere on you, or or crable juice on you, you haven't really done it right when you say, uh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree. I mean we always offer bibs to everybody to protect the clothing. But yeah, our motto is eat with your hands. So part of the fun is really getting in there and getting messy.
Speaker 1: Why is boiling crab so special? Like, what makes it different?
Speaker 3: Well, we were the original seafood boil restaurant to come to the West Coast. I mean, nowadays there's a lot of boiling crab copeects, but yeah, we were the first ones in California.
Speaker 1: And do you get testy about the copycats since y'all were first?
Speaker 3: What noely did you get crabby?
Speaker 1: You get crabby about it?
Speaker 3: No, of course not. No, the more the merrier.
Speaker 1: Well, there's twelve locations. It's fun, you know, rawfish, crab, gumbo, fried catfish, all at it's oysters. Second event, crawfish is amazing to suck the tail from. I love that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, is definitely one of our most popular.
Speaker 1: Because I grew up we'd go to crawfish bowls. Yeah, and you'd have to know how to pop and suck the meat right out.
Speaker 3: Of them and shuck them.
Speaker 1: That's the oyster Yoah.
Speaker 2: That's it all right.
Speaker 1: So I got some stuff if you want to use A hundred bucks from Postmates. You can use it at the Boiling Craft. There's one New Year's twelve locations or anywhere, but that's from post Mats one eight hundred and five to one to two seven. Aaron, thanks so much for coming on.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Okay bye.
Speaker 2: There's actually one year in Burbank too, like super close to the station.
Speaker 1: What are you all doing for lunch? Yump, let's go and we missed it, but there it is, Ruby doooo. Thank you. Tickets to go see Carol Jeeth the Rose Bowl next