Speaker 1: Hello, this is Alex. Alex. You want to stand to the breakfast club?
Speaker 2: Go ahead, brother, Yeah, I want to slam the Lauren man Yeah she man. If you don't stop looking at Charlotte Mane and just get your segment, girl.
Speaker 1: I'll be trying to.
Speaker 3: I'll be I'm doing You know, I'm faster right now because I need I need God to keep me strong in the face of that enemy. And I've been faster about it. So it's it's gonna happen. I'm getting stronger.
Speaker 4: Thanks.
Speaker 2: Look, you can't see your reflection in his head, so you gotta stick to the segment.
Speaker 1: She can't see. She can't see no reflection. That's why her hair and clothes be looking like that.
Speaker 5: You know she could actually see a reflection, and she could see a reflection, she would know not to put the stuff that she'd be putting on on.
Speaker 2: Y'all have a good Friday.
Speaker 1: You're gonna just leave me like that?
Speaker 3: You yeah?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Watch out? Yeah it was this.
Speaker 6: Oh it's good as dookie in Chicago Jokie like Jukie Houser. Anyway, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Dooy house? You a little child genius? And I'm gonna tell you something.
Speaker 5: I used to know a guy man and he was dating this girl that was younger than him, and he tried to make a doogie house a joke and she was like, who the hell is Dougie Howser?
Speaker 6: Oh wow, yeah, we little old. But anyway, good morning everybody. Now I'm gonna criticize job, but I'm also gonna give solutions because that's what we do around here. Okay, So check it out. I was born late, i was late to school, I was late to work. But I'm a former radio broadcaster that has no job in radio, and I feel that y'all take the positions for granted. So check this out. Anybody that is a radio job is highly blessed, and I'm tired of y'all being late.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 6: I was never, ever, ever late to a job in radio because that's my dream of heart. I love my passion, and so check this out. This is the way that you fix it. You tell yourself you got to be there at six, Well you're gonna tell yourself you'll be there at five thirty in the morning, and that way, as long as you say I got to be there at five thirty, even if you show up ten minutes later.
Speaker 2: You're still on time. Good morning.
Speaker 6: You have sto you're your, your, your, your, your whole day some time every day.
Speaker 5: By the way, we've been trying to do that for fifteen years, sir. I mean, you know you're right though, absolutely you're not wrong. You're not wrong, But sir, on the probability who's there mostly all the time and who's there usually late?
Speaker 1: Damn, he's sick of us. You might watch out? What who's this? Good morning? Answer that? Heywhere?
Speaker 2: I can't believe that?
Speaker 4: Go off the fire door?
Speaker 1: Now, Oh that's gonna starting. She can't do in front of her kids.
Speaker 6: No, lovely, Look, I'm at work.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, and I done call about fifty eleven times.
Speaker 6: Kind of get through here.
Speaker 1: Well, slaves in the breakfast club?
Speaker 6: Mama, can y'all hear me?
Speaker 1: Okay, yes, ma'am, ma'am, Yes, okay.
Speaker 4: Let's tell y'all what happened to me, and I can give a call to give y'all donkey of the day. Hey, Envy, Hey, Charlotte, Peace, I just Lord lewis there?
Speaker 2: Ye?
Speaker 4: Hey, what's up? Fan? I called y'all because I'm going to tell y'all I had to cut my sister off. I had to keep my son off and I don't talk to nobody for real.
Speaker 2: Hold on, you got that was from the beginning.
Speaker 1: Do you want to get him dunk get to day?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I definitely want to get him dunk.
Speaker 5: Hold look, go ahead, get him go ahead, get him ahead, get him done, Get yes, go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm getting my son donkey of today because I paid for his whole cruise for his twenty first birthday.
Speaker 2: I got stuck in.
Speaker 4: Chicago to the other day. Peop wouldn't even come three hours to come get me crazy Wow.
Speaker 1: What's his name?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Fuck it?
Speaker 1: MALATAI okay, all right, okay, all right, all right.
Speaker 4: I'm giving my sister a leader cheeking the dunk the other day too, and I just want to let them know I still love y'all.
Speaker 6: We just ain't gonna talk right now.
Speaker 4: I got to Chicago. Let me tell you about this raggedy ass government. Honey. They took my whole bank account. So when I got to Chicago off a vacation, I'm up here just living my life thinking because I just got back in the country, maybe that's why I can't act, That's why I'll have access to my bank account. I called them Monday morning whole time. They've got a legal hold on my bank account. I said, okay, that's fine. They're gonna call me, they're gonna release my friends. I'm back in the country. Hell now, I'll rest to all of my ship. So if y'all old taxes, please tay y'all taxes please these people is.
Speaker 1: Not I know you're right about that. A lot of people know.
Speaker 4: They took my whole bank account, so no bills get paid nothing.
Speaker 1: Okay, So who else you want to get donkey too?
Speaker 4: I just want to give donkey other day to land the Lincoln as well. Who is that my credit union? Okay? Because first of all, y'all call when I got an over jas. But y'all don't go. Y'all don't call when y'all about to take all my money. You're gonna get me don hears up. No, let land a Lincoln decater you can get it. But you know what, that was my only craft, that's only my second crashot did about this whole situation, elevation, I hope.
Speaker 1: It makes you feel better answer that.
Speaker 5: I hope you feel the definitely do Okay, I got it off my cash.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, enjoy your rest of your dad work.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, you guys have a good morning.
Speaker 1: Yes ma'am.
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this yo? Georgia?
Speaker 1: What's up easy? Who you want to sland this morning?
Speaker 2: Oh? Man? The whole brik club man, y'all, y'all turned to the whole propaganda machine.
Speaker 1: Okay, talk to us, damn yees.
Speaker 2: Like this drive by MEMI did this morning? You know about what you were going on Charlie Kirk saying that he started controversy. You know, if you don't shy a man start controversial, tells what the controversial was?
Speaker 1: You said he did what?
Speaker 2: Now you know? MEMI did drive by this morning saying Charlie Kirk known for starting controversial at the college campus.
Speaker 5: Yes, he said that yesterday, but she's known And she said, well, no, she didn't say.
Speaker 1: He started controversy.
Speaker 5: She said controversial right wing figure, which he which he was like, I mean was but what she should have I don't know he's saying she should have said it.
Speaker 1: That's the way people describe him. People describe me like that, like it is what it is? Like, why are you acting like that?
Speaker 2: And let's let's get to you Charlo man that did this. I haven't watched college game day and two and a half years because so I don't care to day you gave. I ain't even call the brother's name, High Trump, the windows. Who you know what return up for? You know, Virtuy of Michigan. I was standing football players. You may, but don't get it. I ain't happy. I ain't there to watch college game day? No more sense?
Speaker 4: Why I take that back?
Speaker 1: Why? Why you gotta take that you're talking about when death Man? How you gotta you're talking about death Man?
Speaker 2: Why you won't let me say that.
Speaker 1: You don't even want to hear me saying?
Speaker 5: Take that bank you're talking about when Deathmond did the big penis energy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, you gotta take that back, man.
Speaker 1: It was funny. It wasn't a serious thing. I was being funny.
Speaker 2: Man, Man, you got to teach that think. Man. Hey, one more thing, when you had pee, when you have Pete booty plug on there, you know you let them get away with so much. Man, your booty floor, bootyhole, whatever his name was.
Speaker 1: What did Pete do?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: What did What's up with you?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: What did Pete do?
Speaker 5: What did controversial left wing figure Pete booty judge, do.
Speaker 2: Hey, well, when you let it get away till my Congress left without passing the bill? What congress doing that same recess every summer, every summer you August, they leave for they leave for a month or two.
Speaker 1: I don't I got any more context. I don't know what you're talking about here.
Speaker 2: The only man, he's the only man I know that's take the damn maternity lead, you know, for for six months. Peep booty floor, pooty hood whatever.
Speaker 1: Man, what the name was pete? Judge?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 2: Judge? Hey, good bro, man, you are.
Speaker 1: Crazy a.
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: That was what was that? That was sand.
Speaker 5: He was slandering everything involved. Yes, we do slander the breakfast club every now and then. Man, you get the call up here and uh slander us every.
Speaker 1: Day a wake click your ass up the breakfast club. Finish for y'all, dumb