Speaker 1: Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete check out of Muslims entering the United States. Would you love to see one of these NFL owners when somebody disrespects our flag to say, get that son of a bitch off the field right now out.
Speaker 2: He's fired. He's fired. Please step up to the congregation. Yes you are. Again.
Speaker 1: When Mexico sends his fete, they're not sending their best.
Speaker 3: They're bringing drugs, They're bringing crimes.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you.
Speaker 4: Today for Tuesday, December sixteenth, goes to the forty seventh President of the United States of America, Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump.
Speaker 4: And if you haven't heard, film director Rob Reiner and his wife Michelle were brutally murdered. Their son, Nick Ryner, is currently being held on murder charges, accused of stabbing them to depth, slitting their throats.
Speaker 2: Just horrendous on all levels.
Speaker 4: Man. People said their son was troubled. He may have been dealing with mental health issues. Folks are saying they overheard Rob and Nick arguing at a party and the son was acting bizarre.
Speaker 2: Listen, I am sure that folks will be trying to figure out.
Speaker 4: The why to this tragedy for a while. But the why isn't what we are here to discuss this morning. What we are here to discuss this morning is the hypocrisy of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump.
Speaker 4: See, when the news of Rob Rhiner's murder came out, Trump got on True Social and said something that just simply didn't need to be said. Let's go to NBC News for the report.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 3: The horrific murders of Rob Reiner and his wife, Michelle Reiner is sending shockwaves through Hollywood and Washington. D c oh Boy Reiner will forever be remembered as a TV and film icon, but he was also active politically, an outspoken critic of President Trump. Trump's comments come after he wrote this incendiary post on truth Social earlier in the morning, claiming the couple who were brutally murdered in their own home quote passed away because of anger Reiner caused with his outspoken criticism of Trump. The post sparked immediate and in tense backlash, this time from inside his own party.
Speaker 4: I think President Trump should have shed nothing.
Speaker 1: When someone is murdered, who we should show him and his family?
Speaker 2: Respective you think that's the bad minimum.
Speaker 4: How do you turn someone's tragic murder into politically motivated violence. He's making it seem like Rob and his wife Michelle got killed because of Rob's feelings towards him. Why would you stink to yourself at the heart of a tragedy like this. Why would you even want to put out there that someone would or could be killed for their opinion of you. What are you saying about your followers and supporters that they would kill someone because that person doesn't like you?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: What are you signaling to your followers that it's okay to take out anyone who disagrees with you. Also, I know Rob was very heavy into politics and very vocal you know about his opposition to Trump, But the reality is Donald Trump, You're the president. You didn't have to say anything about this if you didn't want to. Rob Russia is not a politician, He's a film director. Public condolences from you would have been nice, but not necessary. So you volunteered this information for no reason and then doubled down when asked the body.
Speaker 2: Let's go back to NBC News to hear it.
Speaker 3: A number of Republicans have denounced your statement on True's.
Speaker 1: Social after the murder of Rob Reiner. Do you stand by that post Well, I wasn't a fan of his at all. He was a deranged person. As far as Trump is concerned, he said he liked he knew it was false, affectous, the exact opposite that I was a friend of Russia, controlled by Russia. You know, the Russia hoax. He was one of the people behind it. I think he heard himself in career wise, he became like a deranged person Trump derangement syndrome. So I was not a fan of Rob Reiner at all in any way, shape or form. I thought he was very bad for our country.
Speaker 2: Now I'm not shocked.
Speaker 4: Disgusting, yes, appalling, yes, but this is who Donald Trump is.
Speaker 2: Folks keep waiting for him to be presidential. That's not who and what he is.
Speaker 4: Okay, he is the former executive producer of Celebrity Apprentice, all right, he's a reality show.
Speaker 2: Start. It will never be any kof there. Okay.
Speaker 4: A position doesn't make the person, all right. Just because you are president doesn't mean you will ever be presidential. Okay, you can change the top layer. But Trump was who he was before he got hit. Not to mention, he told us he doesn't wish the best for his opponents. Let's not forget this.
Speaker 1: Remember, over the last eleven days, we have heard stories of commentators, influencers, and others in our society who greeted his assassination with sick approval, excuses, or even jubilation.
Speaker 5: The man wasn't even better what I'm doing for I want.
Speaker 2: I'm gona get to that part. He'll stop, stop, stop, I want, I want.
Speaker 4: When he said at Charlie Kirk's memorial, when he said that he doesn't wish the best for his opponents, we don't have that.
Speaker 2: We have that. Yeah, play that.
Speaker 1: Charlie Kirk truly was. He was a missionary with a noble spirit and a great, great purpose. He did not hate his opponents. He wanted the best for them. That's where I disagreed with Charlie. I hate my opponent and I don't want the best for them. I'm sorry. I am sorry Erica. But now Erica can talk to me and the whole group and maybe they can convince me that that's not right. But I can't stand my opponent.
Speaker 2: Hey, man, he is who he is. Okay. When somebody tells you who they are, believed him. Okay.
Speaker 4: Donald Trump has no problem going to hell on his opposition can't be too shocked when somebody like that plays limbo with Lucifer. Okay, but I was born in nineteen hundred and seventy eight, and I remember when Charlie Kirk got killed. Maggat and the right crucified what they called radical left unitics for speaking about Charlie Kirk's death. Are celebrating Charlie Kirk's death the exact way Trump just spoke about Rob. So, for me, if it's one thing I can't stand as a lack of consistency and hypocrisy, I'm okay with you changing your mind. I'm okay with you being who you are. That's perfectly fine. But to become which you once condemned to display the exact same behavior you told us was wrong, that you were willing to deport people over Oh, we got to call it out now, we complete a compilation right.
Speaker 1: Over the last eleven days, we have heard stories of commentators, influencers, and others in our society who greeted his assassination with sick approval, excuses or even jubilation.
Speaker 5: The man wasn't even buried yet, and Democrat members of Congress were denigrating his memory. Many Democrats and elective office have now been totally captured by a radical fringe of the far left base who want to dehumanize every person they disagree with. We must continue to call this wickedness out.
Speaker 1: Some of the very same people who spent the last eight years trying to sit in moral judgment of anyone who disagreed with them about politics suddenly started sharing for a murder.
Speaker 4: Rob Reiner and his wife Michelle. Aren't e been buried yet, so call you president a though. Okay, the only thing worse than a liar is a liar that's also a hypocrite.
Speaker 2: Trump and his administration they're both.
Speaker 4: And if you are a Republican who is not condemning this behavior after criticizing people for celebrating the death of Charlie Kirk, then you are a liar and a hypocrite too, okay. Representative Stephanie Rice of Oklahoma said we should be lifting the family up in prayer, not making this about politics. Representative Mike Lawler, Republican from New York, called Trump's remarks about Ryan or wrong. In a statement, he said, it's a horrible tragedy that should engender sympathy and compassion from everyone in the country period.
Speaker 2: Those are the kinds of.
Speaker 4: Statements Republicans should be making in regard to their leader. Okay, that's it. Anything else is truly uncivilized. Not to mention, does Donald Trump know what happened to Rob can happen to anyone? I know he got secret service and all the security in the world. But Rob got killed by his son, someone close to him snapping flipping out.
Speaker 2: That could sadly happen to any of us.
Speaker 4: So you have to be very careful with that kind of energy because it can come back to you.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: Hypocrisy is the audacity to preach integrity from a den of corruption in America. I hate to tell you, but this president is indeed the leader of a den of corruption. Please give Donald Trump the biggest e hull. I go subscribe to my YouTube see the God TJ.
Speaker 2: C T H A g O D. You play too much? I wanna let you just go to my Just go please, all.
Speaker 6: That's going on in the world right now, you still want to play with.
Speaker 4: This man, I'm just go subscribe to my YouTube See the God C T H A.
Speaker 2: G O D minus dj MVY.
Speaker 6: By the way, all right, and give them your only fans for your feet DJ just just in case. Yeah, I get my feet right, all right. Don't judge, Chase, don't judge. I'm not all right now, thank you for that donkey today. Now let's hop up the phone lines. I was having a conversation with my pops the other day and we were talking about the worst holiday experiences.
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna tell you why.
Speaker 6: Eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one the worst holiday experience a Christmas experience that you could think of. So when my dad, when I was a lot younger, my dad was a police officer, he got chest pain, so he thought he was having a heart attack right the day before Christmas. And all I wanted was an aircraft carrier, a gi Jo. Couldn't afford it, but when my dad thought he was dying, he bought it immediately. Of course he didn't pass, thank God. So talking about the worst holiday experiences that happened to you also two years ago, if you ever had to build toys for your kids, or a dollhouse or a barbie house, you know they have them plastic things on it that's like really really tight and hard to pop off.
Speaker 2: He heard me say, really tight and hard to pop off. He got excited something.
Speaker 6: I used a knife to pop off the plastic tab and I cut my finger and had to get twelve stitches on my finger the night of Christmas and had that.
Speaker 2: I was in an emergency room Christmas.
Speaker 4: I got one stitch per day, twelve days of Christmas.
Speaker 2: Christmas, you'd have been good. It was shut up.
Speaker 6: So we're asking eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one, what was your worst Christmas experience? The worst thing that happened that you was like, this is just horrible. That's what we're asking this morning.
Speaker 4: And I'm trying to figure out what the first story you told who was it the worst experience for?
Speaker 2: Because you said your dad my dad.
Speaker 6: I mean, I was happy because I got the g I Joe, but my dad thought he's having a heart attack.
Speaker 4: I thought you was trying to say that your dad was mad he brought you the g I Joe.
Speaker 2: He only bought that because he was dying. He couldn't save me die. I'm sure he wasn't mad after.
Speaker 6: I'm sure he wasn't mad after. I'm sure he wanted his money back. But it was one of those things where he was. He thought he was having a heart attack. He thought he wasn't. He thought he wasn't gonna make it. So he was like, I just want to see my son happy. We can't afford it, but I'm a bike. I'm sure you played with g I Joe. Is you said you strect me as a barbier living in a barbie world?
Speaker 2: Yes, don't.
Speaker 6: Yes, his father, No, definitely not. Back then, he'd call me all types of ninety slurs back but anyway, eight hundred five eight five one oh five one of my pops and listening to good Morning Pops, it's the breakfast Lupod Morning.
Speaker 4: Dog Here Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael to Bull Lamb and Saw. Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael to Bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns