Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and Getty and he Armstrong and Hetty.
Speaker 3: All right, simple way to get to the bottom of this whole drone thing, because that's.
Speaker 2: The most powerful man on earth.
Speaker 1: Oh, you weren't listening, all right, I didn't hear anything.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's disappointing. Where is it, forty? I think it's this one.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of drones authorized up there.
Speaker 4: We weren't started, and they all guys, everybody's wanting to get in the deal.
Speaker 3: First of all, he's standing next to a helicopter in a lumber matter.
Speaker 2: Or something like that.
Speaker 3: That's Joe Biden. He says, there's a lot of legal drones up there and copycats.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: That certainly helped the conversation about what they are and whether we should be wording.
Speaker 2: Apparently he wasn't briefed on anything.
Speaker 1: I don't know why we're hearing from the former president. I'm sorry, the control room is talking to me. What's that? He's the current president. So there's a poll Lorses.
Speaker 3: There's a poll out Emerson poll pulling people on is it justifiable to murder healthcare CEOs in the street, And you wouldn't think you'd get very many people that say it's okay. But there's a big junk, especially young people think it is okay. We'll get to that later too, just shocking.
Speaker 1: So if you are just tuning in, first of all, welcome any joyous holiday season to you. Last year an hour we were beginning to go over the House Oversight Committee's big COVID report, touching on it briefly and fairly swiftly, but we as a people can't just let it go. It is really quite well. I'll have a link. I'll send the link to the folks and we'll have it up at Armstrong and geddy dot com. But last hour we went through the origin and the gain of function research, the utter just spewing of tax dollars to foreign mobsters and all the fraud and such, the who's absolute cowtowing to the Chinese communist line, how the social distancing and mask mandates were utterly unsupportable and did no good. House Committee continues lockdowns. Pro long lockdowns caused immeasurable harm to not only the American economy but also to the mental and physical health of Americans, with a particularly negative effect on younger citizens. Rather than prioritizing the protection of the most vulnerable populations, federal and state governments forced millions of Americans to forego crucial elements of healthy and financially sound life. Greed get into some specifics in New York the travel restrictions COVID nineteen. Misinformation. Public health officials often spread misinformation through conflicting messaging, knee jerk reactions, and a lack of transparency. And the most egregious examples of pervasive misinformation campaigns off label drug use and the Lablik theory were unjustly demonized by the federal government. And there's a subcategory of how the federal government worked with private social media to censor private citizens expressing their points of view, many of whom ended up being one hundred percent correct. You know what.
Speaker 3: It will be lost to history though, in terms of analyzing all this is historians pointing out because Trump said it had a lot to do with many of these things. Yes, I mean for that, I'm against it. He's against that, I'm for it. Played such a huge.
Speaker 1: Role to the point of utter bizarre, cruel absurdity. You're right, it will be difficult to convince people. No. No, In Europe, the schools were open, the private schools were open, and everybody was fine. But they kept the government schools closed. Why because Trump said they should open. Well, no, they had to have other evidence or you know science. No, no, no, no. Trump had a near magical power to compel people to do the opposite of what he said, just because he said it, and they'll think the old man's oversimplifying. Okay. They mentioned that the COVID nineteen vaccine was highly successful and helped save millions of lives, but was rushed into commission without properly appraising the risks. The mandates were not supported by science, caused more harm than good. The Biden administration coursed healthy Americans into compliance with the COVID nineteen vaccine mandates that trampled individual freedoms, harmed military readiness, and disregarded medical freedom to force a novel vaccine on millions of Americans without sufficient evidence to support their policy decisions. Then the utterly just again unforgivable ignoring of natural immunity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was just that.
Speaker 3: Weird enthusiasm for the vaccine as opposed to an enthusiasm for immunity, whether it was from the vaccine or natural because you had already had COVID.
Speaker 1: And they go into the fact that while the vaccine lessened the seriousness of many cases and did save many lives, it did not halt the spread at all, even though we were told over and over again that it would. And then once you got the JAB you could go back to normal life. Let's see, they get into the economic impact of the coronavirus pandemic and associated government response on individuals, communities, small businesses, healthcare provider, states, and local government entities, and as you might guess, the conclusion is it was utterly unnecessary, so much of it, and terribly terribly damaging. I'm reminded of Gavin Newsom, the utterly inept governor of California, who made it clear that his only priority is preventing the spread and preventing death.
Speaker 2: And as we.
Speaker 1: Observed at the time, others did too. That's the opposite of leadership. Leadership weighs the pluses and minuses, the competing interests, the different needs that human beings have, and don't pretend with a like a cultish ferocity that there's only one thing to pay attention to, utterly inexcusable. Then they get into the COVID nineteen school closures the science quote unquote, and I like how they used the quotes. There never justified prolonged school closures. Children will unlikely to contribute to the spread of COVID nineteen or suffer severe illness or mortality. Instead, as a result of school closures, children experienced historical learning loss, higher rates of psychological distress, and decreased physical well being. And then they mentioned that the CDC actually ran their guidances through the American Federation of Teachers to provide specific language for the guidance and nice and the CDC the Centers for Disease Control accepted numerous edits made by the Power Full Powerful Teachers Union, which couldn't give half a crap about your kid.
Speaker 2: That is true.
Speaker 1: That is the long and short of the Committee on Oversight and Accountability Report on COVID nineteen response, and we will post the link at Armstrong a getty dot com. The executive summary is a ten twelve minute read and really really informative.
Speaker 3: What a dark chapter. Thank you, Cardi B. Quick couple of Cardi b quit. Not as much a doctor as doctor Jill Biden. Quick couple of things before we go to break. I don't know if you're following this. I'm not unbelievable internal pressure on Justin Trudeau to resign as Prime Minister of Canada right now. Some of his closest aids who have been with him his entire political career have quit, and his approval rating is like four percent and he's done.
Speaker 1: We underappreciate how woke Justin Trudeau is in America. I happen to know a handful of Canadians that you can't shut him up because they hate him so much. But yeah, they went way down the woke road in Canada and he's been a miserable failure.
Speaker 2: NATO member.
Speaker 3: A couple of NATO members said yesterday no one in Europe believes that peace can be achieved between Ukraine and Russia without territorial losses for Ukraine. That's the first time NATO leaders have officially said that out loud, that the only way this is going to end is Ukraine given up land. So save that one one more here? Oh, did you see Prince Andrew like his closest aid who was Chinese turned out to be a Chinese spy like all the real serious, big time Chinese spy.
Speaker 5: Eh.
Speaker 2: Well, another blow for Prince Andrew this one.
Speaker 3: How much I want to spend on this? This is out of the school shooting the other day. How much more freak what murder is in the United States than other large, high income countries. If you're going to compare, you know, similar lifestyles homicides per one hundred thousand, you just look at the graph where.
Speaker 2: It's like, I mean, there's you could add up.
Speaker 3: Looks like you could add up Canada, Britain, France, Germany, Italy and Japan and not even come close to.
Speaker 2: Where we are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're a very murdery country.
Speaker 2: Why is that? Do you think?
Speaker 1: There are handful of reasons? I mean, give me, give me too a length answer. Second Amendment. Guns are much more readily available than in other places.
Speaker 3: And because guns, it's easy to kill people with guns.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's incredibly effective.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got to work to kill somebody with you know, other means of effective killing machine.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I'm starchly pro First Amendment for what it's worth. The other thing is, we have a the vast majority of murders take place among subcultures America in which it's considered appropriate to use deadly force over minor disputes, including quote unquote turf in neighborhoods.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you have a break a complete breakdown of the American family in certain segments of society, and then the whole gang thing, why don't they have that though.
Speaker 2: In France, Great Britain, all these other places gan it is it just the guns?
Speaker 1: Yeah, again, it's it's pretty complicated, but it's worth pointing out that in say, Plaster County, California, where I raised my kids, it's bristling with conservative redneck fools like myself who have lots and lots of guns and have fun shooting them. And then the rest of that, and we would all consider an absolutely unthinkable, abhorrent, just unspeakable to use deadly violence to settle a minor dispute. It would just never ever happen. So it's it's cultural. Nobody likes to talk about that because it's uncomfortable because race factors into it indirectly. But that's one of the big reasons.
Speaker 3: Fact that we murder each other so much more than other countries should be talked about more like in a not quickly become worried somebody's gonna take your guns away, or quickly be worried on the other side, and something else, because it's just a fact we have way more murders than other countries with similar lifestyles.
Speaker 2: What the heck?
Speaker 1: Well, And there's so many layers of hypocrisy and weirdness here because in a lot of European countries you're not allowed to have personal use of firearms or I don't know the laws country by country, but really hard to get a gun, really hard to own a gun, and if you get caught with a gun, you're in serious, serious trouble. I mean, like say goodbye to your family for a long time trouble In the United States, where we have one side of the political spectrum constantly saying we shouldn't have guns, we shouldn't have the Second Amendment, blah blah blah. They refuse to enforce gun laws because of their woke politics. So what the hell is going on?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: What are you to make of it?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Speakon of murders, The CEO of United Healthcare is murdered in the street in New York, and a lot of people think that was good. According to a new pole. We'll get to that, among other things.
Speaker 2: On the way.
Speaker 1: Armstrong heyety.
Speaker 6: Of Americans said they support Robert F. Kennedy Junior's proposal to ban certain food additives, including food dies. So get psyched kids for the newest flavor of jolly ranchers.
Speaker 3: Plain the flavor will still be the same, but the color. Yeah, like Jolly ranchers. And what are the little crackers my kids eat? Eight is when they were little goldfish gold They're going to be like gray brown.
Speaker 1: No, they're not. Stop. It's Canada outlaws, all these horrendous food dies, and they're the food are plenty colorful, They're just not quite as lurid.
Speaker 3: You're an expert on how colorful Canadian food is.
Speaker 1: I have to have seen a photo feature on the topic.
Speaker 2: Okay, we have unimportant breaking news.
Speaker 3: The Ethics Committee has voted to release the Matt Gates Report.
Speaker 1: No, no, I hope he's not a chasing scumback.
Speaker 3: I'm looking it over underage goats. Oh lord, No, the details are not out yet. And but that don't matter anymore, right because he's no longer up for anything, and he's gonna go, He's gonna go be a host of a TV show somewhere.
Speaker 1: So remember, underage goats can't give consent, Jack, So that's that I kids be kids.
Speaker 3: Here's something I've been meaning to talk about, and I haven't heard anybody else bring it up, so it's possible it's unique to me, but I doubt it.
Speaker 2: You know, everybody agrees.
Speaker 3: I think that, like our attention spans have changed from star at smartphones, heck ya, And it's it's amazing that my brain was a certain way until I was forty seven, and then smartphones came along, and now reading a book is very, very difficult.
Speaker 2: I fully believe.
Speaker 3: That having a self driving car, which most people do not yet that I use regularly. I let you use it on the way to work today, I'll use it on the way home, trained your brain to not pay attention anymore. Oh, because my whole life driving a car, obviously you're paying attention.
Speaker 2: I mean, jeez, you could die if you're not paying attention.
Speaker 3: But even in the three years I've had a self driving car, using it practically daily, my brain's gotten used to driving. Doesn't mean you got to pay attention. And when I get into my truck that doesn't have self driving. I really regularly forget that I'm in charge of this thing, and I think that's why I had my motorcycle wreck. I think that's why I had my motorcycle wreck. I just my brain is used to just like I used to be able to read and pay attention, you know, now it's like do this instead. My brain driving means do something else, think about do you look around, read texts, whatever. And I think that's why I had my motorcycle wreck.
Speaker 1: I have not had that experience at all. But intuitively that makes perfect sense to me. Sometimes when you get in your car, you don't have to pay attention at all. I know you're supposed to, but and sometimes you have to every single second. And you know I live in the world where there's no exception to the every single second thing. Yeah, that makes perfect sense to me.
Speaker 2: Yes, you are supposed to pay attention.
Speaker 3: There's no way they're going to be able to mandate people paying attention in the same way though, if you've got a self driving car, it's.
Speaker 2: Just not possible.
Speaker 1: I find it nearly effortless to keep the car between the painted lines. So why am I using a self driving car, if I have to pay attention as acutely as I do the rest.
Speaker 3: Right at that point, I've wondered that from the very thing, you're not tired from steering. I've wondered that from the very beginning. I don't mind driving now, So why would I go self driving If I'm going to pay the same amount of attention with my hands, I'm steering well in the same spot. So it just defies human nature. But anyway, that frightens that hell out of me that I've trained my brain to not see driving as like a life and death situation for me and everybody else on the road.
Speaker 1: I'll bet between a year and two from now a big study comes out that confirms exactly what you just said. I think you nailed it, and I haven't heard anybody talking about that either. I get you visionary.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's happening for other people, but I know for a fact, does this happened to me that I have to remind myself, Oh, that's right, I'm in my truck.
Speaker 2: It doesn't drive itself. Geez, that's scary.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: There's really no need for self driving car other than when you're in bad big city traffic.
Speaker 2: It is the greatest. It is the greatest, and bad traffic just fantastic.
Speaker 3: You're just you're sitting on your couch with whoever else is in the car, you know, talk and listening to music as it takes you along in the miserable traffic.
Speaker 1: Wow. Cool. So coming up this hour and perhaps next hour, the year in review, a lot of the big news stories that everybody paid attention to. It's both kind of informed of and amusing to hear that list go by. Also the leading series on what's going on with the drones rated for which is the most likely?
Speaker 3: And that pole on gunning down CEOs in the street, which is disturbing.
Speaker 1: Yeiit Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 3: That's people shouting, free, chanting, free Luigi outside of his jail. He's the murderous scumbag who killed this CEO from United Healthcare. And they also have signs that more CEOs need to die.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: So there's a poll out today from Emerson College that's a real polling outfit. Forty one percent of young people that would be under thirty eighteen to twenty nine year olds, forty one percent of young people say it's at least somewhat acceptable to murder CEOs in the street. You have twenty four percent that's say it's somewhat seventeen percent say it's completely acceptable.
Speaker 2: So that's a little troubling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would say so, but not shocking given the indoctrination that they've been under in their their schools and high schools and colleges for the last several couple generations.
Speaker 3: Twice as many Democrats as Republicans. By the way, probably fits in with your whole college theory since probably more went to But anyway, so the pro murder party, maybe the drones will fix all this.
Speaker 2: That's what we're hoping.
Speaker 3: Somehow, the drone invasion will our drone overlords. Here's something that amazes me that we're now, I don't know how many weeks into this as actually listened to a podcast yesterday. A New Jersey native said, Hey, we've been talking about this in New Jersey for a lot longer than the rest of you have. So in New Jersey they've been talking about it for like a month. The country's been talking about it for like two weeks. All the drones being spotted over New Jersey. Here's the sitting US Senator one of them from New Jersey Senator Kristen Gillibrand.
Speaker 5: I don't know if it's safe or not safe because we don't have full domain awareness.
Speaker 1: We don't know whose the drones are. We don't know whether they're adversarial or run by a foreign entity. We don't know what their purpose is. We don't know if they're spying.
Speaker 3: So as of today, a US senator from the state in question doesn't know if they're foreign, domestic, or a threat. Despite all the things that we're hearing from various people, I find that amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was being critical of the idea of sharing sensitive intelligence with senators because some of them are lunkheads earlier. But the fact that she couldn't rule out any of those things, I mean, you'd think the military could have said, hey, superclassified, what's happening. I'll tell you what's not happening is Chinese spies don't worry about that. They couldn't check any of those bombs, right. It seems very strange, right what.
Speaker 2: Is going on with the communication? I have no idea.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what my working theory is right now.
Speaker 1: I don't either, And the amount of uh nutty stuff going on online. I refuse to use the term's misinformation and it's cruel cousin disinformation. I just I don't know why. Probably because it's like using the term fact check. Yeah, it's become so tainted with the dishonesty of the people who use those terms.
Speaker 3: I just it makes me feel oogy to go there, dishonesty or mishonesty. Right, beautiful.
Speaker 1: Uh, let's see. I want to hear. I need to hear one more thing, how about Yeah, this good example is Mayor Mike Mellam of some little town in New Jersey forty two. Please, Michael, there was and there is an alert that's out right now that radioactive material in New Jersey has gone missing.
Speaker 2: See that's crazy that a month into this.
Speaker 3: People are saying, yeah, there's nuclear material missing, don't know anything about that, or senator says, I don't know if they're f or domestic, or if there're a threat.
Speaker 2: That's just not possible that this can be happening.
Speaker 1: Well, it's certainly not acceptable. Yeah. So and then somebody in authority came out and said no, no, no, no, there's no radioactive material missing from some medical lab. That's just not true.
Speaker 3: Well, let me say what I'm not worried that. I'm not worried that it's Ran or China. I don't think it is. I agree with Trump. I think the Pentagon would know and do something about it. Of course, you would have thought they'd have done something about the spy balloon from China that went clear across the country, and they didn't do anything about it until some farmers said, hey, what the hell has had and it made the news.
Speaker 2: But I'm mostly.
Speaker 3: Worried about bureacratic breakdown and that sort of stuff in our government and what that means for the future than the drones themselves.
Speaker 1: Well, let me lead ahead a little bit in response to the whole medical waste or not and what you're saying. It's a note from mikey Luke. Mail bag at Armstrong E Geddy dot com is the email address if you ever want to get in touch, gentleman, and I have an easy answer to all the government related mysteries quote unquote works with any government related kerfuffle. It's almost like a Rosetta Stone thing question. Mysterious drones flying over New Jersey Hunter Biden laptop COVID released from the lab in Wuhan, the assassination of JFK, the Russia hoax. Joe Biden is mentally fit and capable of winning the presidency. Answer to all of them, The government is to blame. They are covering it up, and they lied to you. It's not complicated. I wonder.
Speaker 2: So the lie to me for my own good, that's my concern.
Speaker 3: That's my concern that when the s hits the fan and China does attack or something like that, that will get the I don't think they can handle this treatment that Fauci did with a lot of information, and I don't like that.
Speaker 1: I hate that a lot. The whole team. And if you didn't hear our going over of the House Oversight Committee report on the COVID thing, grab the podcast it was ours one and two, Armstrong and giddy on demand anyway. Having said that, yes, I agree completely the condescension from particularly the left, but a lot of the people in power is just you can't take it. So Madeline Kerns, who now writes for the Free Press and is Scottish and super smart and so cute with the leading theories on the drone thing, and it's long issue and she doesn't come in any firm conclusions, obviously, but the leading theories are the sightings are part of a mass hysteria, and as Michael Shermer, founder of Skeptic magazine, told The Free Press, these things happen as kind of a self generating social phenomenon where most people don't look up into the sky. They don't really think much about it untill they hear stories, start looking up and they start noticing things. And now we all have cell phones. The vast majority of these are obviously airplanes. You can see them when you blow them up. Big wings, small wings, blinking lights. Okay, here's my answer to that. I think what's going on with the drones is several things. And at the tail end of this, yes, it's that. It's exactly what Shechrmer was describing at the beginning of it, though, with drones flying in what appeared to be an organized way near our military installations, that absolutely could be Chinese nationals in the United States doing the bidding of their Communist overlords. There's a guy busted surveilling Vanderburgh Space Base with drones busted on a flight back to is Communist fathers. Recently, they're doing it now on the West coast, but it's unthinkable they do it on the East coast. What are we even talking about here? It's happening.
Speaker 3: Well, it almost has to be something like that, because the fact that the DHS Secretary of Mayorcis or the President or whoever hasn't come out and said it's all planes. We haven't come across one thing that we can confirm as a drone we don't know about.
Speaker 2: Nobody has said.
Speaker 1: That, right, And actually Matty Kerns does point out that the lack of information and the weird, vague stuff is just creating a vacuum into which nutty stuff flows. How perfect is this. There's an assembly woman in New York or New Jersey rather named Dawn Fantasia. Is she dancing tonight at the Bata Bang?
Speaker 2: Oh We're only fans page.
Speaker 1: Last Thursday, Fantasia told the Free Press that the foreign adversary theory was plausible, but like other lawmakers, she since shifted toward another explanation. Most people do believe these drones do belong to the US military. However, beyond that point is very difficult. She says. You literally need a magic eight ball to shake it to figure out what the actual purposes. They quote a state senator, I believe some of them are drones controlled by the United States government and blah blah blah blah blah. But nobody's talking, so nobody's sure the sightings are drones belonging to a foreign adversary. And she gets into maybe maybe not very quotes, but it varies across time. Again, which ones you're talking about, which sightings you're talking about, and what bothers me is everybody is picturing not what I was discussing about Vandenburg Air Force Base. But they're discussing like the Iranian mothership thing, or that the Chinese navies leveled up a sub and then are for surfaced to sub and then sent drones forth into the sky.
Speaker 3: Well, that crazy house rep actually said with certainty, I have talked to people at very high levels it is an Iranian mothership. I mean like he was a fact he knew. Yeah, that didn't help anything.
Speaker 1: But again, it's so much more likely that A it's the Chinese and B they're using some of the tens hundreds of thousands of Chinese nationals who live in the United States, many of whom are official or unofficial intelligence can you.
Speaker 3: Justify the government keeping it a secret from us. The two China have drones in the sky.
Speaker 1: Only if they it's like the great lengths we went to most recently when we had human intel out of the Kremlin, and we are extremely careful to couch everything in ways that would not make that clear. They're legendary examples from World War Two. Yeah, so it's possible we have a capability or an intelligence source or something that I can't imagine how that would factor into the complete lack of information now vague everybody is, but it.
Speaker 3: Could because you've made the argument, and other people have two about the Pentagon, DARPA whoever has different stuff that we don't know about, and they tested all the time and they can't tell us about it. But there's got to be a limit to that, right What if you had giant robot monsters that are forty feet tall walking across the country.
Speaker 2: You couldn't just they couldn't just.
Speaker 1: Can they kill you with laser beams they shoot out of their eyes.
Speaker 3: I don't know where things are because that would reveal we have that program.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's got to be a limit on that, right on terraff.
Speaker 1: Giant Frankenstinian robot terrors roaming the landscape eating school children. Yes, that would be too much. No, you're right, And even with drones and the sort of thing I've suggested as possible, to do it over a population center is a hell of a thing. And I again, we have it from a very very good source, better than the New Jersey congressman with the mothership. Have it from a very good source that if there is something like that happening, the Pentagon or the CIA, whomever, we'll get in touch with local law enforcement and say, hey, guys, we can't go into the details, but if you get calls about mysterious aircraft in the area Thursday night, it's us. Don't freak out. We're happy to be of help. For obvious reasons. You don't want information, vacuums, bizarro stories, and I don't see anybody panicking, but there's a fair amount of concern.
Speaker 3: We remember that clip from the governor of the current governor of New Jersey the other day saying this is our highest priority. Yeah, this is our highest priority as the governor of a state to figure out what these are.
Speaker 1: How's he doing on that? I haven't earn anything.
Speaker 3: But how does the federal government not somehow give a Lincoln a nod to the governor of the state and say trust us, it's okay. So he's not going around saying that.
Speaker 1: You know, Let's listen to a reporter talking to a major general who did a Tuesday briefing Major General Rider. He said, they're unequivocally not the Department of Defense as far as he knows. Throws that in at the end. How about what about the drones flying over the military basis thirty five? Michael, what about the.
Speaker 5: Ones that are flying over military bases? At this point, have there been any possibilities of collecting what sort of information these drones are doing or anything of that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, again, just to kind of put this into context, and I know that our colleagues at the White House, FAA, DHS, FBI have all.
Speaker 1: Made this point.
Speaker 4: So we're a million drones registered in the United States, and on any given day, approximately eighty five hundred drones are in flight. And so the vast majority of these drones are going to probably be recreational or hobbyist. They're going to be commercial drones, you know, used in things like architecture, engineering, farming, or they could be used for law enforcement. Is it possible that some of those drones could be up to malign activity? It's entirely possible, but the vast majority that is not the case.
Speaker 1: All Right, My talents are very modest. I played guitar like I have hooves, sing like an angry mule, gay dances athlow. Please, I can't begin to dance my athletics. Tartam is thirty five years in the rearview mirror. On the other hand, I am a world class bser, and you should never bs a bs er. That was a non answer. What about the drones near the military basis? Well, that's the first of all. I'm going to list six federal agencies. Next, I'm going to throw out a bunch of statistics about drones in the United States. There are over one million registered drones in the United States of America at any given moment, eighty five hundred of them are why.
Speaker 2: That's fascinating.
Speaker 1: I've forgotten completely about the question. I just asked, you, come on, answer that question.
Speaker 3: That something weird is going on. I just don't know which brand of weird it is.
Speaker 1: But he got to the end and said, is it possible some of them are up to my line purposes? Yes, how about the ones I just asked you about there?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Stars and bars, you know, metals and hats and they can weard fast.
Speaker 2: Do you know? Text line four one five two nine five KFTC.
Speaker 6: Some more business news, Walmart announced that some of their employees are.
Speaker 2: Now wearing body cameras. That's the fun way to remind.
Speaker 1: Customers, Hey, a lot of crazy shiz goes.
Speaker 2: On down here.
Speaker 4: Of course, the Walmart greeters are so oh the cameras will be shooting up their nose all the time.
Speaker 2: How do I how do I?
Speaker 6: How do I turn it back on the baby?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't worry about that, though, the fact that Walmart has existed for how many decades without locking up all the products, and then now has to lock them up and didn't have cameras on their greeters and now has to have cameras, I wouldn't worry that civilization is falling up arder aning just normal course of events speaking normal courses events. Oh, first, this a couple of NBA notes, one cultural one about the game. The NBA All Star Game is ridiculous and has been for a very long time, and they've been trying to come up with a way to make it not ridiculous. Here's their new idea for twenty twenty five. The NBA All Star Game will now be a four team, three game tournament, the league announces, with different All Stars playing each other.
Speaker 2: To Trice, he was the best team.
Speaker 3: So we'll see so quadruple as many games where they don't try.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Friend of the Armstrong Engetty Show, who was at Works in Sports, sent me a video and this text last night working the NBA Cup in Vegas. Here's a snapshot of young American culture. Only one player showing respect during the anthem, my coach.
Speaker 2: He was a college basketball player.
Speaker 3: This guy, my coach would have had us had the entire team running suicides the following practice, had the only one of us not stood up straight for the sixty second anthem. That's the Houston Rockets in this video. Same level of respect with Atlanta, Oklahoma's, and Milwaukee. Another cultural decay thing that nobody seems to care about. Nice, I like your question.
Speaker 1: Has there ever been a society before that tried this experiment of teaching self loathing to their children systematically? I mean, a successful society is a society that's pioneered human rights around the globe. I mean, that's good. That holds sacred the right to free speech and trial by jury and all the rest of it teaches its kids. Oh no, no, no, it's actually a force for evil. I don't know, it's sickening. Speaking of basketball, got some great emails on the ridiculous, laughable Caitlin Clark controversy in the WNBA. We can touch on those next hour. I mean, really good insights. And also the year in review of the big news stories of the year. We'll glance back and think, how the hell was anybody worried about that?
Speaker 3: Well, the election and everything that went on, it was obviously one of the biggest stories of the century.
Speaker 2: Oh, my god, mister.
Speaker 1: Biden, he's fine to run again.
Speaker 3: On an assassination A couple of assassination attempts on my god, Armstrong and Getty