Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis Duran, the Elvis.
Speaker 2: Duran phone tap the letter coming into our phone tap headquarters, says dear Elvis, My mother is a nutjob. Let's phone tap her, all right, Nicole will do it. Mom would flip out if she found out I wasn't keeping up with my car payments, especially since she's a co signer on the loan. This comes to us from Nicole Lungey. Scary Jones is gonna call from the bank informing Nicole's mom, Missus Lungey, of her daughter's missed payments. Listen, listen in and see how mom reacts to the problem.
Speaker 3: Hello, Missus Lugi, Yes, Hi, how are you?
Speaker 4: This is Owen Cash from Nervous Bank out of Paramus, New Jersey. I'm actually one of the brokers here and I handled delinquent accounts. Yeah, turns out your daughter is not paying for the Jeep Liberty that she has leased.
Speaker 1: What do you mean she's not paying the jeep Liberty?
Speaker 4: She owes us over fourteen hundred dollars and I just got off the phone with her and she's cursing me out in calling me names.
Speaker 3: She's over three months overdue.
Speaker 4: On page Really yes she is, and as co signer, are you going to be held accountable here, missus Luga.
Speaker 1: Not really, but let me read well, I'll call her, I'll get her to pay. Give me a few minutes, let me talk to her, and i'll call you right back.
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Perfect setup?
Speaker 1: Not you calling?
Speaker 3: No, that must be her. Don't answer it? Okay?
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, I don't know what mister Cash called here? Well, what is this like? You didn't pay your call? I guess I have to just check it out. I don't really know. I mean, you know you don't know? Said you revolver in disgusting?
Speaker 3: Well you know what I'm talking this.
Speaker 1: I have to go pant me. You hurt this man out well? You know you know well I can't curse the marriage. You see, you're not a lady nicole.
Speaker 3: All right, Well what should I do?
Speaker 1: We better call back and tell me sorry number one and then say all right because he won on hold on, i'ming beeping in hold on a minute.
Speaker 3: Hello, who's sim This is Owen Cash.
Speaker 1: Yes, you have your.
Speaker 3: Mom on the phone with us, Yes I do, mister.
Speaker 4: Owen, missus Lugi, you owe us over fourteen hundred dollars Listen.
Speaker 1: Mister Owen. Now you're starting, mister cash with listen to me. I understand what we owe you. No, I'm not being nasty to you. Don't be nasty to me. Okay, can you fax me a copy of the bill?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll fax you a copy. What number would you like me to send that to?
Speaker 1: All right? But you can't do it to tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Mat Oh, I see how it is. You need just enough time to escape, so you dodg your phone calls. That's what it's all about, isn't it, missus Lugi?
Speaker 1: Oh, you're listen. You want the money, now, come to my house now, I'll pay you right now. You're not talking to some bimbo?
Speaker 3: Is it feeding time at the zoo? Because you're acting like an animal.
Speaker 1: Listen to me, mister Cash or mister Owen or mister whatever your name is. You tell me how you want the payment, and I will pay you, and then I want to talk to your superior.
Speaker 3: I know your name is Lugi because you're acting like a snot.
Speaker 1: You tell me how you want pay, where do you want to pay? And then you get me somebody else to talk to.
Speaker 3: Besides you, are you related to Oscar? The grouch because you come from the trash. Can Can I please.
Speaker 1: Speak to someone else beside you? How old are you twenty one?
Speaker 3: I'm twenty two, missus Lugi, but oh.
Speaker 1: I knew it. Your little snot nose right out of school. Tell me how you want the money paid and get off my back right now? How do you want me to pay this money? Mom, don't get agnate. I will handle this myself.
Speaker 3: I don't even know why they call it.
Speaker 1: I'll shut your mouth.
Speaker 3: Mom, excuse me, I.
Speaker 1: Have to go tanning, so sorry. I don't want your cannon. Don't let me turn in front of the guy. Okay, this is mine credit.
Speaker 3: I see the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. Missus Lugi has learn how.
Speaker 1: To say the name quite mister cash.
Speaker 3: What's your name, missus Lugi? Like like that right?
Speaker 1: And what's your name Owen? Like an owen asked?
Speaker 3: Excuse me, you've heard.
Speaker 1: Me the first time. Listen. I could be just as dirty as you, so calm down.
Speaker 3: I could roll with the best of them around.
Speaker 1: I don't know who you're dealing with, buddy boy. Okay, I come from the and if you want me to talk the way A Jersey ice because you come from New Jersey. You know New Jersey. I don't want to say what I want to say because I'm a lady.
Speaker 3: Why don't you say it? Because you're not a lady. You're an animal. You're an animal.
Speaker 1: I'm not an animal. You come from an animal.
Speaker 2: It's scary.
Speaker 3: Jones Melbos in the Morning show, you got phone tapped.
Speaker 1: I'm going to kill you. I want to kill you. I don't believe this is has been on the radio.
Speaker 3: You said you look scary.
Speaker 1: I how to do it, mom, I how to do it. I hate it all