Speaker 1: Ay, let me flow real quick. Hey, sucking on someome dick for fun?
Speaker 2: Immediately like no, wow, that was a really really shocking and like disturbing way to start this episode of Emergency Intercom. Literally, all I can think about is all the people who start episodes with their parents and they're like Okay, they're.
Speaker 1: Like in the kamm or with their therapists. We need more people watching the podcast.
Speaker 2: Are we talking about that on the Patreon episode?
Speaker 3: Where do we talk about that? Yeah, y'all are weird for that?
Speaker 2: I don't, but I guess I never went into a conversation where I was showing my therapist what I watched. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, you're not weird, but like, I just can't imagine. I say that as if I haven't had to like email my therapist a very long letter I received from people and that I was sending back and we had to use a secret like email, Like she didn't want me to send it through any of my emails because it was like super personal. It was a super personal letter and she was like, we can't send it through it. It was not even that it was embarrassing as fun.
Speaker 1: Never detail, never that. It's like I'm going to go through your email, like I've gone through your email and like texts and ship like a bunch, just like because I'm like trying to see what you're saying about me. But like I like, like.
Speaker 3: I would do that, you've gone through my stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like even reading your like journals and diaries and.
Speaker 2: Ship that is a complete invasion of privacy. You don't do that, you know.
Speaker 1: It's because that's how I get to know you and how I can get to.
Speaker 3: Tell you things I would tell you. I write really like I write.
Speaker 1: I know you write really evil shit in there, and that's how I know. That's how I know how to manipulate you.
Speaker 3: Oh you have gotten really good at it?
Speaker 2: Did you just recently started?
Speaker 1: That's why we're such good friends. Oh Okay, No.
Speaker 2: I mean, like I guess I would have traded that for our friendships exactly.
Speaker 1: I was talking to Oryan the other day, just like talking about like past journal entries and how like in the moment when I'm like writing in my journal or writing in my notes, app like something super emotional and like really like just like cathartic and letting it all out, like I'll read it back, like even eight hours later, Like, granted, I'm in the most suicidal moment of my life. Anytime I journal, I'm like fighting off the demons which are praying for my downfall constantly. These bitches are praying for my downfall. Like that's the craziest thing they want me.
Speaker 3: To Yeah, that is I have been noticing that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they want me to feel really bad. But I was just saying, how like after eight hours even, I go back and read it, and it's the most appalling, embarrassing, like shitty writing ever. And I literally think I'm like slaying down, Like I think I'm eating fucking boots.
Speaker 3: Literally you you.
Speaker 2: Were literally giving like I'm writing the next A twenty four. No, literally, they're gonna find this.
Speaker 1: I just say that they're gonna find this.
Speaker 2: Shit, Like I need to be a back to the position in my life where I'm getting the e like the A twenty four monologue in my text. I need that. I need that back. But maybe I don't, but I think I do.
Speaker 3: But yeah I don't.
Speaker 2: I haven't write any of my journals, but even when I see the writing I've like publicly shared, I'm like, oh my god, girl, like get a fucking grip, but I still do it. I still like write down.
Speaker 3: I'm like, damn, nobody knows my brain is so good.
Speaker 1: I like, really love the way you see the world. Thank you, Like I love the way you're.
Speaker 2: Seeing the world through negative one five exactly exactly, you're so blurred blur.
Speaker 1: Well, what should we do get.
Speaker 2: Let's save that because we're on a good role. Let's save the seriousness for later. I'm going to insert a photo of the man's bare feet next to me on the fucking flight.
Speaker 3: For once, I went out of my way.
Speaker 2: I've been like out of la for a long time. I got the option to upgrade. It was actually the best deal ever, because I thought I was.
Speaker 3: I was like, I'm gonna even change it to tomorrow.
Speaker 2: And then they.
Speaker 3: Asked to triple the right.
Speaker 2: Me. I was like, you are finding that way too funny, you fucking.
Speaker 1: I hit your foot so hard it didn't hurt, but it genuinely didn't hurt, like I swear, but it was it like wet.
Speaker 2: No, it was just like the weirdest thing ever, Like I like, because usually with your socks.
Speaker 1: On, it's like saying, is it wet? Is my wet? I just I just knew that was gonna but.
Speaker 2: I finally was like, you know what, I'm gonna treat myself like I haven't been feeling my best. I'm gonna take this fucking upgrade. Bitch, tell me why the man next to me had his bear fucking feet out. I didn't even show you. I'm gonna show you them. I accidentally deleted it because I was making an uh an, Oh my god, that's literally what they did to me in Paris, and it made me actually want to fucking stand. Remember at TSA. I don't think I said it on the podcast Who I Was?
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 2: I always forget that you can't film TSA, which is bullshit, and yeah, because I'm like also like and I don't film people faces like I film like the tables and stuff because it looks cool.
Speaker 3: It's so weird, like.
Speaker 2: Seeing all my stuff through an X ray, Like, that's what I want a picture of. I don't want video or picture of your fucking ugly, stinky ass because you've literally been standing in the room with everybody's bare feet for three hours and you actually smell.
Speaker 3: Like mildew soup, So fuck you. It's not about you.
Speaker 2: I want pictures and videos of the gear and the X rays because it's so weird to me and it's also fake. But that's a different story.
Speaker 3: But we were I was at.
Speaker 2: Fucking leaving France and they always go through my ship.
Speaker 1: So for my blog, John Mayer documentary on TSA, like you know, filming with John Mayer.
Speaker 2: No, what did that mean?
Speaker 1: The documentarian on the scaffold sometimes it feels.
Speaker 3: Like your brain like shuffles through words and just says that.
Speaker 1: The scaffolding guy in New York, I don't know what, Oh, documentary, Wilson.
Speaker 2: Documentary now, John Mayer.
Speaker 1: I literally knew that that was literally.
Speaker 2: But I just wanted to film them going through my bag because like their hands. Again, I don't film strangers, but I wanted. I got like a video of my bag laid out, and I didn't think anything of it. It's like six am and I'm super tired except for like two hours whatever. The woman hadn't spoken to me, like the only tontionman.
Speaker 1: Was too stunned to speak, but she the only thing.
Speaker 2: She had said to me was she like in broken English. Was obviously we had a language barrier. She was like, oh is this a candle? Like in my bag, and I was like, yeah, it is whatever, and she's like okay, and very kind, very nice. I did that and then like I'm waiting for them to put it back, and she just looks at me and goes, give me your phone, and to which I said, the fuck, Like I literally yet that back because she she first of all, she switched on me so fucking fast. She was so nice and like a girl around my age. So I was like, oh, this is like whatever I enjoy when I'm interacting with people who live, uh not psychological warfare lives like we do. I'm like, this is awesome, Like we're the same age, Like I like interacting with people my age out in public exactly how they get fucking slick with me because I'm like, bitch, now we're on the same playing grounds, and I will jump over this X ray machine and beat the fuck out of you because why are you yelling at me? So she like she screamed at me, which was also humiliating because I'm like standing there, she goes give me your phone because and I was just stunned.
Speaker 3: So I just go the.
Speaker 2: Fuck and I just look at her and I'm like no, And I walked down to.
Speaker 1: Go get my shirt, and I'm like, this is Anya literally got tackled insa. She's gonna ignore that fact. She got tackled to the ground with her pants around her ankle.
Speaker 2: Jumped over grab my bag, Sumo slammed it onto my head. I hit the floor and if you know anything about hitting your head on.
Speaker 3: The floor, you get a concussion.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know anything about that.
Speaker 2: But she like yelled at me, and then her other friend came over and they started laughing and talking together, and then he looks at me and it's like, give me the phone and they're yelling at me.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, oh, they love the power.
Speaker 2: They love it, and I'm like, which, I will break your plastic badge with my fucking teeth.
Speaker 1: Like eat it.
Speaker 2: And then I'm just like what And I already knew then it clicked to my head.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, I'm not allowed to film them.
Speaker 2: I always forget, so I deleted it and they're like, go to photos, and I'm like, I just show them my photo roll. They grabbed my phone out of my hand, which immediately pisses me off. My iPhone fourteen pro bacs.
Speaker 1: I'm not and android.
Speaker 3: I do not touch my phone.
Speaker 2: So he grabs my phone and without asking me, starts going through it, and I'm like, what the fuck is happening. In any other case scenario, if there wasn't a language barrier and it was a five AM, I actually would have freaked the fuck out and become like the worst person in the air poor and cause the scene and been like manager, bitch, because why are you touching my iPhone? I know legally you cannot touch my fucking iPhone.
Speaker 3: That's one thing about That's one thing about this great country is you cannot.
Speaker 1: Touch my eyes.
Speaker 2: Not in America, but I wasn't in our country.
Speaker 1: Our great country.
Speaker 2: But yeah, basically, he like then goes to recently deleted and goes like this to show my face and bitch, what are you going through my text?
Speaker 3: Like, what the fuck is happening? Why do you meet my face code?
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, he's going through my recently deleted So I snatched my phone, go and delete it and don't give my phone back, and I'm like it's gone.
Speaker 3: And then they just laugh at me because they think it's so fun.
Speaker 2: And then I became the worst person in the world because I was so fucking mad. So I started slamming everything in that back and I did break Ryan's like candletopper by doing that, because I was slamming.
Speaker 1: My candle topper that I got for my candle just naturally, so it is so fragile.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I became the worst person ever, and like all the bags were piling up, but like they had gone through all my ship and tore it up.
Speaker 1: To find what girl. That shit would never happen to me. I wouldn't let that shit happen. It would never happen to me in the first first place because this face card never declines, so like they would literally never attempt.
Speaker 2: It with me just because I look yeah, yeah, yeah, he looks so fucking good like.
Speaker 1: These cards in debt.
Speaker 3: It's a fish. But yeah, I don't know what. Oh hey your wake up low, Oh that's you.
Speaker 2: I was like, wow, you use that me twelve twenty alarm.
Speaker 3: I don't know why I said that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that was just somebody being really fucking rude to me.
Speaker 3: And I got stopped again yesterday.
Speaker 2: I think that candle was just getting me stopped, and I think it was the mic.
Speaker 1: I had.
Speaker 2: The mic in my bag got stopped, So I think it's the mic and the candle, but they never touched the mic. They go to the candle and they're like, what is this. I'm like, bitch, it's a fucking candle.
Speaker 1: Smile. What was the other that you started that story? Oh?
Speaker 3: Because the man with his feet out?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know how we got there.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: But then I did get stopped again before I got on the plane, and they went through my ship again and they were being so fucking me. He was like, are you not happy to be here? And I'm like, bitch, am I not happy to be at the TSA before my fucking boarding when I'm about to get on a twelve hour economy flight? No, no, I am not happy.
Speaker 3: And I didn't say all that. I just looked at him and I.
Speaker 1: Was like, they did that because you were slamming your shit around they got there.
Speaker 2: I had an orange sticker on my thing from the moment she got my pass when I first entered the airport, and I didn't know what that was.
Speaker 3: And it was like get to gate.
Speaker 2: An hour before boarding, and I was like what. Like, I was like, bitch, I know, I know how planes were like, but it was literally they looked at it and they were like, oh, this sticker means you were chosen, and I was like, oh, just for one, and they're like, to be.
Speaker 1: Harassed again, get germs all over your ship.
Speaker 2: To have to stand barefoot at the dirtiest place in the world. That fuckings get the fuck out of me. You need to start with that ship.
Speaker 1: I don't play with that ship.
Speaker 2: What is it's so loud? Where did you get that?
Speaker 1: Bitch?
Speaker 2: All I can think about it is like me when y'all try to chase me with that double a battery, taste her from she and its just a guy shaking and taking.
Speaker 1: The fry pepper. I got it from uh, this like flea market in downtown. But I went with this perfect segue. I went to this flea market to get a bunch of like Bernie oils because you can buy a bunch of them for really cheap, and they have like dupes of like Lei Labo and like all this shit, and I was like, yeah, I'm gonna go get that because I want to put like son Tall thirty four on these dryer balls that we got, because if you put the oil on there, the perfume oil, it's like a lint roller or a lint sheet or a dryer sheet, and it like infects the clothes with that smell. But I was like, here I go buying Son Tall thirty four for five hundred dollars to spray it on there, Like I'm not doing that, so I'm gonna buy this exactly. So I went and bought all that shit. It was nice. I used it. It works my bed someme like salt and tall. Now it was genius. Dare I say, and you shot when you didn't make it up? But no, no, no, I made up the song Tall thirty four of it. Oh yeah, But I was laying in bed after I had just put my laundry in the dryer. I mean a zul were like chilling hard, and I think the worst ten minutes of my life occurred, Like genuinely, the worst ten minutes of my life occurred, so many traumatic events back to back to back. So I hear like a sound on my carpet, and I just got new carpets in my room. They're really cute and kind of like chrisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent, like they give whatever their Azola loves playing on them. And he was like running around and like eating the corners of my carpet. And like when Azul eats the corners of carpets, they curl up or curl.
Speaker 3: Over it, and she likes to pull them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. So there's like nothing you can do about it. Once it's done, Like it's done, like it's curled like that forever.
Speaker 2: You can't like one of them curled.
Speaker 1: Yeah, two corners are curled, the one you walk into the room. And so I was like, god damn it. And he had like ripped one of them to shreds on the.
Speaker 2: Head the next three mono.
Speaker 1: I know, literally, And so I was pissed about that.
Speaker 2: So like, I mean me, when you're gonna.
Speaker 1: Man, you're gonna chip in your room. But I like am like fed up. So I chased a zoo out of my room. I'm like, get shoot, get out. You're not playing in here anymore. You're in time out. Go to your room, like I'm done, Like I'm not dealing with this. And so I get up and I'm walking through the kitchen to get some shit, and I heard some shit going on in the hallway and I was like, what the fuck is that. I walk out and I see a massive pile of cat vomit, Like I've never seen this much cat vomit in my entire life. I was going to take a picture to show you guys, but I was like, yeah, here I go posting cat vomit in a podcast, Like that's too far. So I see it, and this is like seconds after a zul destroyed my carpets. So I see it and I'm like, I'm not fucking dealing with this shit, Like I'm literally not. I was going to the bathroom to have like an existential meltdown because it's my say's face. I love going in there and like freaking out and pondering. I literally ponder and come up with theories in the bathroom, like where do I take these theories? Like for real, I girl, you.
Speaker 3: Flushed them down the toilet before you leave.
Speaker 1: The literal, So I love that as you were delivering that you realize this sucks.
Speaker 2: No, Like I wanted to say something good, but I was like, there's nothing good to say.
Speaker 1: I knew that was yeah. So I am sitting in there, I have my meltdown, and I'm like, I'm gonna deal with this moment afterwards. Does my breastink or some shit?
Speaker 2: No? I was smelling this jacket because I I can't remember the last time I washed it, but I know I washed it because the sleeves are small. Shit.
Speaker 1: But I step out of the bathroom and I completely forget the vomits there and I kicked There was a mound of it, and I kick it across the hall. It splatters on the wall. Then there's like a giant puddle that was leaking away and I slip in it, so I hit it with both of my fucking socked feet, which like, thank god I had socks on, but literally nightmare. And then seconds after that happened the dryer. I had just bought these new vials of really nice joke perfume oil, and the dryer threw one of them off and it exploded everywhere, and like just was glass everywhere, like fucking oil every where. It was so bad. And then I took my socks off, went to my bedroom, impowdered for another like five minutes, and came out there and cleaned up the oil and the cat vomit at the same time. And then that happens.
Speaker 2: Do you think, like, I'm literally gonna leave the frind you need to clean when you.
Speaker 1: Get I did think about it, but I was like, yeah, here I go, leaving this giant mount of vomit for four days in the middle of the hallway, and like I'm also like I'm taking care of him right now, so like it's like kind of my job. But yeah, it was fucking terrible, the worst vibe in the world. Upsetting. Couldn't believe that was going on. But yeah, I fucking slipped in vomit.
Speaker 2: Well, to make you feel better, here's the picture of the man's feet.
Speaker 1: I want to I want to smell those. Is that weird?
Speaker 2: They smell really bad.
Speaker 1: They smell that is fucking terrible.
Speaker 2: And he was old and he had four drinks.
Speaker 1: How old was he?
Speaker 3: Maybe like sixty?
Speaker 1: Those are like decent feet for a sixty year old man.
Speaker 2: No, they look like he wasn't like he wasn't like my I know, he wasn't like a working class person. Like he's not like someone like my dad who's like outside like working on his feet. So why do they look like that? Maybe that is what happens when you sit to it.
Speaker 1: He might have loki have diabetes because those they are like swollen feet. Yeah, those are swollen diabetes.
Speaker 2: Sorry, but they stung, and he and you know what's word is he wasn't wearing shoes without socks. He was wearing shoes with socks, because when we were landing, he was putting his socks back on.
Speaker 1: Mm.
Speaker 2: Also, the woman next to me was rude. She asked for ice cream and espressed with her ice cream, which I did copy because like an avocado on the plane sounds fucking lit, even though they put apple sauce like an apple cream all over and it tasted sour as fuck. But that's a different story.
Speaker 1: But I think I had the same thing.
Speaker 2: She was like didn't have her trade down, and he was like, can you put it down so I could like put these things down? And she was like can I not just put it here in the middle thing? And he was like yeah, okay, And then she like wasn't helping put everything down? Everything like operations operations.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, like Hella operations.
Speaker 2: Do you think do you mean op?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you got ops like Hella operations. No, that's not what that like like so many Feds, but I'm literally federal as fuck, Like I'm a fed. I will tell them I have.
Speaker 3: To get rid of my car because that's the car in New York. That's the new NYPD car.
Speaker 2: And I was watching a bunch of like, you're literally yp get into that car, and I was like, oh my god, that's how we look getting into that car. They were nerds and it was really embarrassing.
Speaker 1: But well, we don't have to do that anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh, because Drew has a car.
Speaker 1: I got a car, people.
Speaker 2: Which I got a sane I was thinking about that day. I was like, whoa, Drew can like go somewhere, which, granted I don't think you will.
Speaker 1: I forgot. I had a car for two days. The two days after I drove it around all day, I completely forgot I got it and I stayed inside for two and a half days. And then the only reason I left was to get a zul food and litter yesterday.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Yeah, I'm not paying you back for that shit, bro.
Speaker 1: It was honestly not as expensive as I thought. I got a big ass box of litter because they didn't have the normal when you normally get. They just had twenty nine pound fucking bag boxes of a litter. It was like crazy, and it actually like hurt my fingers, yeah, no, like pinched like underneath like the nerves and ship. It was crazy. But yeah, and then what else did I do? Oh? I got a car freshener from dip teek.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're literally so bored.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's so powerful you can smell it when you walk up to my car.
Speaker 2: Actually, I am jealous of that. Well, I just don't like my car. But that car is now for my parents. I'm a good kid, guys, good for you, a good kid. I'm getting my carrots a car because their cars literally don't work.
Speaker 3: My parents have never had a car that works.
Speaker 1: Like I feel like that is true. Like every time, ever, every year I've met you's been a car problem for them.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Like my parents just like we could never afford a car, a new car, so every car they've ever gone, it's like shit. I was on my way to work and two minutes away from that, if I had a dollar for every time my parents said, dude.
Speaker 3: Y'all are so bro you Oh my god, what the fuck? Like, why don't they fucking work?
Speaker 1: Like literally, people should work for their things.
Speaker 2: That's why. I mean, that's what they try to do. But then the car breaks down on the way there. I was saying, if I had a dollar for every time they've been like, you'll never believe this. I'm on my way to work, I don't even get on the highway and it's done. The car's off and they have I'm not kidding you. I think I've heard that at least thirty times in my lifetime and it's always the same time. Yeah, so I could. I couldn't find insurance on a nineteen sixty two Honda.
Speaker 1: I gonna say you could also buy a steak casadilla and a veggie burrito bowl from and a large Coca cola from Chipotle over twenty six bucks.
Speaker 2: Is that? Damn?
Speaker 3: That's all you had?
Speaker 1: All that I didn't eat. I got one to eat and then one to eat later.
Speaker 2: You are a nasty, vile woman. Oh I I'm scared of microwaves and I'm so glad we don't have one, because I was heating up my milk in somebody's microwave and I was like, why can that do that in ten seconds?
Speaker 1: It makes no sense. It's evil. It's literally radiation. We have radiation in our house, just like obliterating our food. Like it's not chill and normal. Like, I'm so anti microwave.
Speaker 2: What are you doing? Me when I'm Superman.
Speaker 1: My chest just hurts really bad, and literally mean when I'm Superman, supremn supre Man. Yes, I have.
Speaker 2: Yes, Oh my god, Bro, Like, you get those? Did you buy those?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I Dover. Why don't it sound like I'm crying. I bought them at Dover because.
Speaker 2: You're so happy, You're full of joy.
Speaker 1: It was a gift from my friend Julian. And you know I said earlier on the podcast, I was like, I'm just gonna buy a fake one, Like I'm literally like you can screenprint this ship at home, Like I'm gonna buy a fake one, but this one's actually real.
Speaker 3: So don't I think it's fake?
Speaker 2: Like? Why do I feel like it's fake?
Speaker 1: It's from my Panda by Hall, My my five kilogram panda by Hall.
Speaker 3: Kilograms a lot. It's five kilograms a lot.
Speaker 1: I have no idea. It's insane. How I don't know the imperial system at all? Neither are we the imperial system.
Speaker 2: I think imperial, but I don't know the difference.
Speaker 1: I gotta look this up. Well, I just recently.
Speaker 2: Find out that there's British people who are lying. There's British people who could speak Spanish so they speak like.
Speaker 1: Oh, British Spanish.
Speaker 3: But they don't sound British when they speak.
Speaker 4: They're like, oh, oh, said my pennis, I'm just sounding like a pirate or some ship.
Speaker 1: Like well, British people are literally nasty as.
Speaker 2: But they just sound they sound and then they sound the way they do when they speak English, so.
Speaker 1: They're not think of anything to say British.
Speaker 3: Oh telly, do it?
Speaker 2: You sound like a Victorian person who just like got transported.
Speaker 1: Back I Michael waves or is she fucking problem with fish? Or if she fucking pressure trunk? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Eat the words when you do it.
Speaker 1: I like scrunched my face.
Speaker 2: Oh. We are so obsessed with like Victorian and Wardian era.
Speaker 1: Like like Edward Yeah, but I know.
Speaker 2: They stunk like they had plumbing, but it was like the plumbing that was really really poorly done, so you know.
Speaker 3: They smelled like shit.
Speaker 2: And they wore Hella layers, so you know that era smelled.
Speaker 1: So sorry to completely three sixty the conversation.
Speaker 2: I just want to say, I know they stunk.
Speaker 1: I just came to like a really crazy realization. Okay, you know how there's like Edward girls, and then there's what's the other one Jacob, Jacob, Edward and Jacob, and it was like Edward, it's like this ema like vampire, and then Jacob is like this masculine, like strong, normal, normal person. Okay, uh, your brain. So Edward, if you were an Edward Gurley, you're more likely to be a liberal, Like you're a liberal person, abnormal in liberal as of I. And if you were a Jacob Gurley, you're a Republican. Huh, because it's like the norm, like like middle of America, like corn fed, like big man, big big Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I guess I don't know anybody, but I was.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be honest, I was like into Jacob more than Edward when I was growing up. But I guess that would Yeah that hey, that that's the reaction you had for that thought. You literally acted like you just thought of something that nobody I haven't heard that theory, but you you said it like it was the most insane thought ever in terms.
Speaker 1: Of like intellectual proved me wrong.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 3: I guess I.
Speaker 2: Could, but I would have to do like a charting of like who liked to But I guess I don't see like the delray of Jacob.
Speaker 3: So there's a lot to be said.
Speaker 5: Theresa album Coming I'm Coming, I'm coming, I'm coming all over him was.
Speaker 2: Also I I decided.
Speaker 1: Why did I say that? What was the joke of like the call of dude.
Speaker 2: He's coming, He's coming on my back, He's coming all over us. Well, I decided men are not allowed to be on swing sets anymore. You have no business moving your legs like that.
Speaker 1: That's true, like like.
Speaker 2: Big grown ass man getting on.
Speaker 1: And like, who did you see?
Speaker 2: Honestly, I saw a TikTok of somebody like on like a I don't actually remember. I just saw a swing set and then it was like it was supposed to be sweet.
Speaker 3: It was like a dad and his daughter.
Speaker 2: I was like, get him off of that.
Speaker 1: That is very fami.
Speaker 3: Him off of their Like why are you on there? You need to get down.
Speaker 2: It's just like why are you using your feet to like throw yourself around in a playful, joyful manner. Like you you build the swing set, we get on. That is the way it works.
Speaker 1: Literally, Like I just realized how it's it recording still, just making sure. I just realized how like insane are like topics are in like in our episode, it's like if you think about it, Like we go from talking about TSA to men not being allowed to swing on like and it's like one stream of consciousness. And don't get me wrong, I fucking love it and I would never change it. But like, and that's like the thing, but it really is like a feat that like is it makes.
Speaker 3: No sense, but if you think about it, it does make sense.
Speaker 2: Because why is TSA so nasty, disgusting and miserable because it's a bunch of predominantly men running around thinking they have power? And why are men on swing sets so disgusting because you're a nasty man, And why are you enjoying yourself and throwing yourself around? You're disgusting and annoying around? Which should like actually, the two like don't intersect because if there's a commentary on masculinity, me commentating on the lack of masculinity, like it should like that's just me, Like I'm justly different, Like I draw my lines in the sand where I want.
Speaker 1: We should ban masculinity.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, yeah, how would you ban that? Though?
Speaker 1: I don't know, don't fucking ask me. I just preposeal we are literally living in satanic panic two point zero.
Speaker 2: You know Satanic Panic?
Speaker 1: Do you know what that is?
Speaker 2: I need that on a shirt that's like nineteen eighties, that's like Ted Bundy, like Friday.
Speaker 1: Or that one guy from Stranger Things? Is it Ted Bunny?
Speaker 2: Okay, No, don't do that.
Speaker 1: You know that one?
Speaker 2: I know the clip Eddie I think?
Speaker 3: Is his name Eddie Burbank?
Speaker 1: Is that name Eddie bare Back?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: What did I say?
Speaker 1: I literally love Eddie bear Back's YouTube video so much.
Speaker 3: Wait, Who's Eddy? Is Eddie Burbank a person?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: He's a YouTuber?
Speaker 3: Oh so that last name is a real last name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but literally a city like like.
Speaker 1: His videos are fucking buyer.
Speaker 2: My name is yet North, Miami.
Speaker 1: My name is Enya. Yeah, I'm thinking with Miami. Yeah, Okay, what the fuck was that?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Satanic? So the original Satanic Panic was like nineteen eighties, early nineteen nineties, and it was literally just a bunch of people terrified that like Satanism was taking over and it was just a big conspiracy that like every visual like it was all from like music and movies and all that shit, and people were just like scared of like Satanism, like and how everyone is selling their soul and shit, literally look at like all of the conversations happening right now, and it's all like Illuminati, and like why is Little Yachty dancing in front of a demon on stage? Or like why is Playboy Cardi acting like a demon and acting like that, like they sold their souls Satanic Panic two point zero early twenty twenties, Boom might drop. Don't have anything else to add to that. Oh my god, I literally just itched my head and like fucking flicks fell out. It was nasty.
Speaker 2: Your skin is crumbling. We need to get shirts that Satanic Panic though, Like there has to be those shirts because.
Speaker 1: Manic Panic hair dye. We should die hair.
Speaker 2: Manic Panic at the disco, Satanic Panic at the mannic at the disco.
Speaker 1: I see you. But yeah, and then what else was I gonna say?
Speaker 2: I was gonna yeah, I guess Also, I think that makes a lot of sense that why that's a conversation too, is because of like Catholicism becoming such a big pinpoint for fashion and aesthetic, which I hate saying that. And I saw something that yesterday. It was actually the worst TikTok I've ever seen. But that's a different story. But somebody said Catholicism era or like Catholic No Catholic core, bitch, I'm taking that word away. No more core, no more core, no more core. What you need to do is open up book and get to the core of it so you can expand your mind.
Speaker 1: What you need to do is get to the core of your mental issues.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we need to get to the core. What the fuck is wrong with you? Unless it's truthcore hope core, Actually hope.
Speaker 1: Hope course kind of yeah, I love that, but truth core is probably cool.
Speaker 2: Truth course.
Speaker 1: Can y'all make a truth core edit someone? Yeah, I know someone's out there that can do it.
Speaker 2: But all the comments were like, Catholicism is not some fucking esthetic, this is a religion, And I was like, oh wow.
Speaker 3: I didn't realize.
Speaker 2: That there was people who actually, like, are hardcore behind Catholicism, which obviously I know that because my family, not my immediate family though, but obviously there's still people who follow Catholicism religiously. But I didn't realize that there would ever be an overlap of people being upset at like the popularity of like using crosses and like super religious pieces and jewelry and on clothing and all these things. So then that would make sense that like that mix with people going super like off the written path of visuals again, those two intertwining would start, Oh my.
Speaker 5: God, rock Nation, No Illuminati, Illuminati.
Speaker 1: See the thing is, you're so I can sit here and say that I'm in the Illuminati and no one would believe it, And then in two years someone would clip it and be like it's been right in front of our faces the whole time.
Speaker 2: Like, well, that would mean you would have to like own a jet in two years.
Speaker 3: So maybe like in five.
Speaker 2: Years, yeah, you will get five years, but I don't know if in five years you'll have a jet.
Speaker 1: So well, I am in the Illuminati. I wish, oh my god, like literally I wish my life would.
Speaker 3: Be so l likely what it would be so lit.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, I'm just like thinking about it, like what it would mean to in the Illuminati.
Speaker 2: I just don't know that I would mean.
Speaker 1: Much infinite chrome hearts. You can get a bunch of chrome hearts. You know what chrome hearts is? The modern day supreme? Dare I say?
Speaker 2: Dare I say? But it's been I think it's been a round longer.
Speaker 1: Than Yeah, it's been it's been here for ages. Yeah, it's the popularity.
Speaker 2: Where it falls. It falls in the same circle as the.
Speaker 1: People who it's having its peak right now peak.
Speaker 2: And I'm peaking right now. Oh my god, water, Oh my god, No way.
Speaker 1: You're laying in that bed. Oh you're laying in a bed that ten men have laid in in the past year. I bet you feel real good about yourself. Oh my god, I love that.
Speaker 2: Is it poetic to you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it actually is, But like the connotation in context behind it is really dark. But like if you just said that to me, like without all of the evil shit behind it, it'd be really deep and beautiful.
Speaker 2: That deep.
Speaker 1: It's all her facial movements.
Speaker 3: I know, she's really good with her facial movements.
Speaker 2: I've never seen anybody scrunch their eyebrows as deeply as she can, Like she literally has eight million tiny muscles here that she has full control of. Well, we missed a vital sign. We always talk about how society has gone too far, things have gotten excessive and crazy, But you know what the first signs of that were, and we all just like glazed over it. Sugar factory. That was the first signs of the capitalism going.
Speaker 1: Too far, just like I've never been.
Speaker 3: Gluttoning me either, and we actually have to go.
Speaker 2: We should go this week.
Speaker 1: Are they still open or we should go before Sissa.
Speaker 2: Oh Butester's art show is right before I realized, so we do have to do that cruise, but we should fully go. Is there sugar factories, bitch, sugar factory Las Vegas? If there's oh no, it's called it's sugar. That's no it sugar is the candy store. There's no sugar factories.
Speaker 1: Oh wait wait wait, there's gotta be one, dude.
Speaker 3: No, they all permanently closed.
Speaker 1: Makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh my god, Wait, is sugar factory out of business? I think sugar factory is like fully closed unless.
Speaker 1: We go to lost someone four car Burger on there from there.
Speaker 2: No, it's in Las Vegas. There's still a sugar factory in Las Vegas. So I guess we have to.
Speaker 1: Go to Vegas trip.
Speaker 3: But that is when things were going too far.
Speaker 2: The moment we stepped into the realm that waiters are doing performance art for us with a fucking like fifty dollars dessert, that's when it goes too far. I was at a restaurant and the dessert was like twenty four dollars, which is still way too much for what it was. It's so expensive. It was like an expensive restaurant. And the man very slowly and it was like way too theatrical, and I was like, what the fuck is happening? Like drizzling chocolate all over the thing and it felt almost sexually, like give me to back up, get the fuck like you're goin is close.
Speaker 1: The chocolate sauce.
Speaker 3: But no, he was actually.
Speaker 2: Very cool and like I didn't feel that crazy about it, but I was over analyzing. I was like, what does this mean? Like why? Like I could have done that and I would have enjoyed drizzling my own chocolate on my thing, but like he was like you ready and we were like yeah, and then he did it for us and it was really sudden. He was like, but then he left it behind. So I was like, so we could have done it, but whatever sugar factory that was. That was the moment that we went too far. It was too much. It was just so what, like why also let me?
Speaker 1: I think it's just it's like fun.
Speaker 3: I don't know, yeah, because what's but what?
Speaker 5: Like what about it fun getting pink burgers, pink berger, pink pretty patties.
Speaker 1: Witch. I would fuck up a pretty per I.
Speaker 2: Wish like we understood the the size of it, because in my head, the sugar factory cups are fucking fish fungus. Yeah, they're like humongous, but are they really that big?
Speaker 3: Like nobody needs to be eating this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was gonna say, like, I think Las Vegas is literally a dangerous place. Oh, that looks so fucking delicious.
Speaker 2: I hate that you think that was that.
Speaker 1: This looks disgusting, that looks seething's wrong with you.
Speaker 3: But yeah, we need to go. But this was the moment that we went too far.
Speaker 2: It's literally called goblet, barblet, goblet.
Speaker 1: What's that one dude with the slit in his eyebrow that people say I kind of look like sometimes Drake? No, oh yeah I do look like Drake. See I didn't even have to say that, she said at that time. Yeah, see I would fuck that up in a dangerous way. But no, no, like like John Mayer esque. He's a singer songwriter. He writes the songs of the summer. O can I watch this?
Speaker 2: Jank jack antson off?
Speaker 1: No, No, No, No writes the songs the Grubbies, I want my Grubbies.
Speaker 3: Charlie poop se the song of the Summer.
Speaker 2: Bit he is, he is the personification of that joke, Like, wait, why did I write no like that motherfucker?
Speaker 1: Like ate a little bit when he said grubbies, I will say, because it's in my vocabulary. Now, no, no, he says no, he says grubbies.
Speaker 3: He says grubbies.
Speaker 2: I thought he said something else like hung No, he said hung hunky head. I'm literally you know, hungies is in our vocabulary, though he did give that to us.
Speaker 1: I'm hungies as fuck, and I'm looking for some grubby.
Speaker 2: Do you think he's ever heard somebody? He was like fucking on far and then like do you know no, you were flat, babe, you were flat that time. We gotta we gotta pump it up.
Speaker 1: Well, just be queathing after segs, especially after missionary.
Speaker 2: Something's like wrong with you.
Speaker 1: But mm hmm, yeah right right, but yeah, John Mayer vibes, Oh, I'm like dizzy John Mayer. Why the fuck is that in my head? I don't think I've ever heard of John Mayer song in my God, Dad, I.
Speaker 2: Don't think I give a single flying fuck about John Mayer. I've seen him in real life and literally, if you had a spike, if you had me connected to see like a lie detective test to see if like anything in my like rhythmic whatever, then is happening? My body changed. Literally, nothing happened.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I could even recognize. I'm just I'm but I'm bad with like, yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm almost too good at it, but I'm just I'm really good at faces and like, if I've met you or seen your face before, I will always remember you when I see you again. But I'm really bad with the names to the face. Like sometimes we'll see someone I'm like, that's from fucking not from the yeah, Survivor, Survivor, well.
Speaker 1: Jeff Probes from Survivors Lit, he's lit.
Speaker 2: I still haven't watched a season of Survivor.
Speaker 1: Once you watch one, you'll watch thirty. Like it's impossible not to just watch one season a Survivor.
Speaker 2: But like now I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Actually, I think I shouldn't be saying that because I think he's got in trouble for something or no, I think the show did. Oh, he's a producer, he's like the host.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I guess mmmmm, let's see if he's gotten in trouble. Oh he's fine.
Speaker 1: Or maybe it was a show, or maybe that was Bachelor.
Speaker 2: I don't you're thinking of the Bachelor. The Bachelor host was like replaced and fired by it was because I don't watch that. We have to catch up on milf.
Speaker 1: Manor Milf Manner. Oh my god, I have been watching race so many shows, it's crazy. But yes, we need to watch Drag Race all the way through because it's about to be the finale and we're gonna get spoiled.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we have to watch it. What do we have like five episodes to watch?
Speaker 1: I think like four maybe, no, probably five or six even, but which and this is like a decent season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so easy to binge because we binged like four episodes of one night and we were like, damn, is that really it?
Speaker 1: But I literally watched both seasons of Ted Lasso in one day, like literally in one night, like two seasons worth. And then I watched both seasons of Flea Bag the very next day. So I watched four seasons of a of two different shows in two days. That's insane, and then I watch Flea.
Speaker 2: Bag is so fucking good. I think. I also think I binged Fleabag in like two days.
Speaker 1: I like watched the first episode like when you first started watching it, and I was like, I don't know if if I fully would like this. I only watched like seven or eight minutes of it, and then I watched it again. I started in the bath and I was like, oh wow, this is genuinely a masterpiece.
Speaker 2: It is easily one of the best shows ever. I love good female driven and written shows or movies where it's actually a real fucking woman.
Speaker 1: And it's not some fucking like written by a man.
Speaker 3: I'm crazy, but I'm fun, but I'm deep.
Speaker 2: But I'm silly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, that Flea Bag is like genuinely a masterpiece. Like I'm so sad there's only two seasons. I know Ted Lasto is really good.
Speaker 2: I need to watch that, but I also need to finish Severance, like I we literally only watched one episode and I really liked it, but then I refuse to pay for Apple TV.
Speaker 1: But now I have Apple Apple TV.
Speaker 2: I have Apple TV because Timothy was in that commercial. I was like, dude, like when we saw him. I was like it was literally so good it made us get Apple.
Speaker 1: TV Timothy's Apple TV commercials. I was like, damn, Like I miss being his friend.
Speaker 2: I miss seeing him as much as we used to. But that's normal within friendships to like have like super like intense times of maybe being close, and then both parties get caught up in work and life changes and you just keep it pushing. But you'll always have the memories we have with Timothy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like it just ended on such a horrible note.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, but I mean with me personally, No, but yeah, I can see why from your end, it's like hard to imagine being friends with Yah.
Speaker 1: You just I shouldn't even tell that.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think you should because I'm still friends with him. Don't like draw some weird like line in the sand.
Speaker 1: Also like I think pulled the knife on me.
Speaker 2: But I think that's a simple apology, like fix like he like he was a bit.
Speaker 1: Drunk, and like, no, he tried to kill me.
Speaker 2: Well, you did say some like evil things. You said some really like.
Speaker 1: Deep bicycle seat face, Like that's a funny joke.
Speaker 2: That everything that's like literally if you heard something about.
Speaker 1: It, Like people say that like, that's no.
Speaker 2: If you hear hears something all the time, it like becomes hurtful. And then to hear from your friends like he was vulnerable with you when he told you that that hurt is.
Speaker 1: Feeling he whatever. Whatever. Yeah, I'm just saying. I'm just saying it was weird.
Speaker 3: It's something that needs to be discussed here.
Speaker 1: He just came at me with a fucking knife.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's that big of an issue. Like me, me and Tim tam get along. Hella good. That's my nickname for him, by the way, to say, he.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't let me call him anything other than Tim o'tey. I don't think he ever wanted to be my friend. I don't think he can be friends with other men like I think he can only be friends with women. And it's like this weird like like almost maybe misogynistic or no.
Speaker 2: I oh yeah, he is missandres, but that makes him a slay in my books. And if he's not down for other men like I'm for me, that is amazing.
Speaker 1: Well, Tim Otay, Tim tamim Timmy Tam Tam Tam to be tamp tan. This is over, but all right, let's get onto the theorious and.
Speaker 2: Real, the reality, the reality of the realness.
Speaker 1: Should we do media first or just media?
Speaker 2: Let's do the media verse.
Speaker 1: So ted Lasso, flea Bag, watch flea Bag over its head Lasso, But like ted Lasso, the character that Jason Sideikis plays is literally just so wholesome and lovable and like it's such a different like take on that like idea of a show. And I think that's why I love it so much, is because it's like different, Like you normally see someone who's like an anti hero in that situation, but he's like a hero hero, which is really just cute and fun. And then Fleabag like and you just said, it's just like.
Speaker 2: It's such a like it's so such a believable.
Speaker 1: Story, Yeah, believable story. Like it's shaw dropping moments, like you'll laugh the hardest you've ever laughed at her show. I haven't laughed out loud at her show like that. I don't think ever in my life. You'll cry like you've never cried. I saw dude, and.
Speaker 3: I had where I felt she didn't watch us.
Speaker 2: I could rewatch it again with someone.
Speaker 1: There were moments where I felt the same anxiety that I felt in climax, like that edge of your seat, Like the moment when the big reveal happens and she's running through like the cages.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, and there was a moment with her makeup like running halfway down her face like and she's walking. Also her dude, her haircut, like the way they style her, like everything is just there's so much attention to the detail. That show is fucking perfect. It so bad.
Speaker 2: I liked that show so much. I started it sitting up at my iMac and I binge the whole thing, sitting in a hard ass chair, just staring at my computer because I couldn't believe it. So watching on a TV might be nice. Well, I'm still watching the Sopranos. I'm gonna start Succession tonight, I think, I think, But the new season literally comes out when I think this episode is out, so I'm just like to or it comes out to twenty six. So yeah, like by the time this comes out, it comes out on Saturday, so I'm just like, oh my god, I won't be able to catch up. I know everybody in my life is going to be watching it, and I just want to watch it so that I can be a part of the conversation, and I know it's a really good show, but I have a hard time watching more than one show at a time, Like I can't do that. And I just got to the fourth season of The Sopranos. I love that show so much.
Speaker 1: Either shut the Sopranos and just I find.
Speaker 2: Out my story one time and like multiple like at least fifty, maybe even one hundred people.
Speaker 3: All the replies were, what show is this?
Speaker 2: What show is this? Which is insane because it really age is it? Because it started in ninety nine, so it's a twenty four year old show.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what's her name? Nurse Jackie? In real life, she's she's a nomadland she's not. But that's Francis McDorman. But they have the same vibe. And I literally said that exact same thing to Josh yesterday. Someone already is shouting it at us. Wait, yeah, it's but it's another she's a major act she's like literally one of my favorite.
Speaker 3: Actors, Eddie Falco like Pamella.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's one of my favorite.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, she's Nurse Jackie.
Speaker 1: Yes, and no, I swear to god, that show will literally change your life in how you perceive certain things like it's really really really it's another masterpiece and it's another role like you were saying in Fleabag, where it's like a woman like experiencing like real things and not just being written by a man. It's fucking crazy. My god.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I literally my body is numb because I can't believe I get to watch her act more. I love Carmela.
Speaker 3: Carmela is my mother, slay queen real.
Speaker 2: I need I need her to do certain things though, because like I couldn't be a carmelok. But she's so brave for being a Carmela, because in reality I would be a Tony. I would be a cheating, thieving, lying, fucking.
Speaker 1: Slash exactly. Coca Cola sla with her Coca Cola. Okay, And then I'll give you some songs. I've been on a really ambient vibe. Nothing in particular. I've just been listening to like my playlist, The Heart once, What she Wants. Another moment where I was like journaling and depressed and trying to kill myself, not trying to, but like thinking about it, and I thought I was literally serving with that name. But Creek By Heroshiyoshimira Anastashio one O two by a f X twin cross selling oval or Ovall Test The Test of the Machine two by the Test of the Machine two every Day The Field and port Gentle by Porter Ricks. Also, uh fuck, what's the title of the Dean Blunt song the new One? Is it the new one?
Speaker 2: I think he dropped like three singles recently.
Speaker 1: It's I think it's one of it's his most popular song. That song is like, wait, he dropped one.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm dumb.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking of Baby Father, which, if I'm correct, Dean blends a part of baby Father. Because I think Baby three people that that might be false information of all time. Yeah, yeah, no, he Dean Blunt is baby Father.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. I literally never knew that.
Speaker 2: Like, for some reason, I feel like that's wrong, and I'm scared of somebody fucking yelling at me and being a goddamn cunt about it. Dean Blunt of Hype Williams has shared a new track as baby Father. Yeah, and that would make sense. I love Baby Father and I love Dean Blunt. And because I remember when I first started listening Baby Father, I was like.
Speaker 1: This sounds like Dean a baby Father arc was so crazy, I know, but.
Speaker 2: Super high school vibes, but in the best way well mine, my media is they long to be close to you. The Cranberrys cover, I just love it because I feel like toursinging that octave is really sweet, because it's like it's a very nice cover, but it's like not the best cover. I don't know. I was listening to it with a friend and they were like, you do like this cover, and I was like yeah, because it's like White Knights by Psychic TV is such a good fucking song. That album Dreams Less Sweet, so fucking good. Far Eastman by George Harrison is probably one of my favorite songs I've heard in a long time, and I've been listening to it a lot, a lot a lot recently. Cassilia by Finez Fines. I don't know how to spell that, and I'll give any Arthur Russell song, but the Deer in the Forest Part one is really good, and I'll give one more high Flying by I don't know who this is by. That's the problem is I can't read after song kiro Masa Suzuki.
Speaker 1: Do you remember all the songs that you just said? Because I made a playlist on my Spotify that I just added them to.
Speaker 2: Do I remember the song, Oh to share a playlist or just for you for me? Oh here there are right here. They long to be close to you. By the Cranberries, Oh White Nights by Psychic TV.
Speaker 1: Or the Cranberries or the Carpenters.
Speaker 2: No, it's the Cranberries cover so it's the Carpenters, But the Cranberries another the sea. We'll do this after, but well, now into the realism.
Speaker 1: Buckle up, y'all. It's about to be a ride.
Speaker 2: You won't be seeing us for a while. We're going away. We're leaving you.
Speaker 1: We're taking an indefinite break.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't know how long will be gone, but we will be back. Make sure you stay posted, make sure you keep up.
Speaker 1: Turn on your notification notifications on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Dot com, follow us. We'll definitely keep you guys posted. But you know, I'll mainly speak from my part because I feel like a lot of it is me. I have not been my best.
Speaker 3: I hate having to be serious.
Speaker 2: It's so fucking annoying. Um, I haven't been feeling my best. It's been I think something that's been bubbling up inside of me for a while now. And as most of you know, I'm really good at being like ah, I just have cave maan brain. I don't know, I don't know, but me thinks.
Speaker 3: I've been in a bit of a disassociative state.
Speaker 1: This is real. All the Fortnite is very telling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all the fortnighting.
Speaker 2: I can't wake up at any reasonable time anymore. I can't sleep at any reasonable time anymore. I've been unhealthy in multiple ways in my life and avoidant and scared and pretty numb and just not my best and I just it's I think it's starting to reflect personally in my work on my end of things, and I just want to be the best version of myself if I'm going to be doing the things that I love, and I want to be loving the things that I'm doing.
Speaker 1: That's the biggest and yeah.
Speaker 2: That's the biggest thing right now is I'm not loving it doing this. And not to say I don't love doing the podcast. I love the podcast, but it's been bringing me a lot of unwarranted anxiety and like sadness for some reason. So I get on here and I just don't feel like I'm performing my best I feel like I could be giving a better performance.
Speaker 3: I feel like I could be a star, but I'm not a star. But I'm not doing that.
Speaker 2: I really thought I was gonna cry, but I don't think I'm gonna because I'm just like I don't know, like we've all heard me cry.
Speaker 1: No cry. We need to make it a thumb nail and then make the title something big has come in.
Speaker 2: Something big is dying. But yeah, I just like haven't been happy and it doesn't really have to do with the podcast as much as it has to do with my own issues, and I guess I don't know. Part of me is like I don't know that it's like necessary to dive into them. But yeah, I just it's been a sadness.
Speaker 3: It's the sadness lingering.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel bad. I don't really have much to say, but I just haven't been very feeling very fulfilled in a lot of things. I'm lacking motivation, I am lacking satisfaction. I don't remember the last time I did something and I actually felt satisfaction out of it, which is upsetting because my life is super awesome, but I don't feel awesome at all. And I'm hoping that it just like kind of picks up and passes, and that if I just step away, and yeah, I just I want to feel good about the things I'm doing it. I feel really insecure in a lot of ways, not just visually, but I'm just not feeling my best and I want to like recoop and figure out like what makes me happy and like what satisfies me. And I think I just got a little bit lost because I haven't been doing a good job of up keeping my mental state and I've been definitely putting it off because I hate having to deal with this because at the fucking age of twenty four every year it's just annoying to know that like the feeling lingers, like.
Speaker 1: She comes back, it follows.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I just the faces of it is, I just want to be happy, and I think that like when I am or not happy, because I don't think in this like whenever we come back, I don't think I'll it'll be like few.
Speaker 3: Like not short amount of time I turned my life around.
Speaker 2: But I just want to be able to make the steps to alleviate some of the feelings I've been having, and also we could take that time to like improve on things and just make this all around like a better experience for not only me, but you guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's like another thing is just I mean, I'm sure you felt it. It's gotten repetitive and like it's gotten like just not boring because I don't think we're boring. I don't think anything we ever create will ever be boring. But it just doesn't have the same like energy it did in the beginning. So we're coming back in a few weeks and we're gonna like refresh it. It's gonna have a little facelift. It's not gonna change. Don't be afraid. We're gonna be back, don't be afraid. But yeah, we're just.
Speaker 5: We just don't have an exact timeline, right, yeah, exactly, But yeah, we're just we're both feeling that way like.
Speaker 1: Something is up, something is brewing, and.
Speaker 2: Literally seasonal depression exactly.
Speaker 1: We're just lucky enough to be in a position where like we can step back, step back and be okay, and we hope, like you guys understand that, like that's just needed right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it's so funny because our last back because like we're going to Japan, like fuck you bitches, we're here and now it's like I literally I was like, oh, yeah, no, his is so good, dude, he like whispers screams. But yeah, hoping I find joy in my life.
Speaker 3: Hoping I can wake up for one pm.
Speaker 2: Good today, you did good because I had to today, I like have work to do. But yeah, that's the other thing, dude. I know it's bad when I I literally like can't wake up and I'm I was in New York and I like to get up and move around, and I went there because I was like feeling like this in my head. I was just like, you know what, like maybe running around and doing the things I do here will make me happy. But I literally felt absolutely nothing. And I just slept in most days till two pm and then couldn't even get ready to get out of the house before the sun was down. And I was like, oh, this is I've been here before. What's funny is I got a like you know how Instagram because you like the oh a year ago today? Is I literally posted a year ago today, but it was or it was like a year ago like in a month later, and it was like, uh, oh, here goes that pit in my soul that I don't know how to feel like.
Speaker 1: It's so so because we literally, like both of us experienced this every single year, and for some reason, a year passes and like by the time the years past, I've completely forgotten that I've just gone through this, and so I feel like it's this new experience that I'm experiencing and it feels new and it feels even scarier than it ever has, Like it's just anxiety, and it's just like I don't know how to process these emotions, especially when I'm like performing for all the time. But like, yeah, it's it's something we literally deal with every year, and we just forget that we dealt with it last year and like, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And also then like every year, there's it's easy to forget too because every year, during this time or during any time, there are things happening in your life that can cause anxiety, whether it be work related, relationship related, family related, all these things. So then because you're also facing a new set of problems, the feeling is so like, yeah, it feels new and foreign because it's like you're so convinced that the way you're feeling these things because of these problems, but then we always sit back and we're like, oh no, I literally.
Speaker 1: It's insane far because in three months I'll look back on this shit and I'll be like, I cannot believe that I felt that way, Like it's it's so funny, like it's so so weird that like I'm like, I feel the way I feel right now, but even it could even be a week, Like it's insane how like.
Speaker 2: I know, one day you just wake up and it's gone, and I'm hoping it leaves soon. But I think I also need to definitely make some movements to make that happen, because I've been getting a little comfortable in it. And again I do think me for like the past like three months being like I have nothing to say because I have had nothing, Like I have nothing in my head.
Speaker 1: It's just crazy breading ourselves thin, Like yeah, we've been moving too much. We've been like traveling a bunch, which like, yeah, is like a blessing. It's a blessing that we're able to do that. But like also like we were not designed as like literal like critters to do that. Like so I think for me at least, like I'm trying, like I said, at the beginning of the year. One of my resolutions is like my year of rest and relaxation, Like I don't want to travel as much, Like I just want to be here and I've already traveled way too much and I already have too much travel planned. But I'm just that's like my fucking addiction. Like if it wasn't percocets, it's going to be travel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gonna be like moving around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's like a plethora of things, but definitely I just need can I have a moment of silence, But then I think about it, I'm like, dude, that's literally January and February. I just sat in this house and what did I do?
Speaker 3: Like when I looked through my camera.
Speaker 2: It's actually disturbing because I had friends being like coming into town and like when I went into town, being like, what have you been up to? And I'm I just don't have an answer because I sat in the house and ate the same thing every day and shaped they're three weeks. But whatever, that's okay. I hope you guys can understand. You know, when we're back, maybe things will be a little different, but in good ways. Only good ways and yeah.
Speaker 1: Let's just say I won't be here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's just say I'll be back by survive. Just kidding, just kidding, just kidding.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm quitting.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, you're gonna quit on me?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Wow, okay, I'm first kind on you. So it's like everybody's just leaving me. All right. Well, thank you guys so much for watching. At least, I do feel like this was a good episode to leave off on, hopefully unless everybody thinks otherwise. But if you do, keep that to yourself, because I actually am nobody. I posted out my story and deleted it, and I saw somebody reposting and be like, girl, we know, or somebody replied it was like we know. Like in my DMS, I was like, nobody knows. I'm suffering through a mild depression right now. But yeah, all right, thank you guys so much for watching and listening, and I hope you have a fabulous, fabulous next few weeks.
Speaker 1: We'll see you sooner than later, fear not, because emergency in chacom will return.
Speaker 2: I'm getting no, I don't know. M