Speaker 1: Ela, Why does the Sunshine State consistently produce such strange Nay.
Speaker 2: If I've catched a wizzard leg that it is just one of the many wack hid news stories out of flord On the Breakfast Club, who was Kodak talking to when he said that I don't know don here? Today for Tuesday, March eleventh, goes to a Florida woman.
Speaker 3: Named Janine White. What does younger y'all always tell you about the great state of Florida?
Speaker 2: Saying with me, the craziest people in America come from the Bronx and all of Florida, and today is no exception.
Speaker 3: Now, Jannine is a substitute teacher.
Speaker 2: Growing up, we all love the substitute teacher because the substitute didn't give it them.
Speaker 3: Okay, I have no idea what.
Speaker 2: Type of life substitute teachers laid outside of being substitute teachers. But the ones I grew up with didn't care what we did when they suffered for us as long as we were behaving. But Jannine is not one of those teachers. In fact, Janine cares a little too much, and she does a little too much. She took her job a little too seriously, and I will never put the life of me understand why adults think it's perfectly okay to play with other people's kids, as if these kids don't have adults that loved him. Okay, parents that will come put hands on your punk ass. And I'm telling you right now, Janine believes in violence. So if a parent came through who also believes in violence and wanted to teach Gianine a lesson, she would have every right to do that.
Speaker 3: Okay, wait until you hit the store. Let's go to First Coast News for report Police and.
Speaker 1: Arrest Warren from February twelfth provides a JSO officer's account of what they heard from witnesses. The report says Janine White, a substitute teacher, was frustrated when a student refused to break into small groups. It says she asked the class quote, who in here can beat him up? After four kids raised their hands, she called on them one by one to fight this student while she watched. The report says White pushed the student, causing him to hit a desk, and police sight cut and bruises around his ear. First becaus Ymca said in a statement the substitute was properly vetted. They did an internal investigation that resulted in terminating the substitute and reporting the incident to DCF. We tried to call white at a number listed in the report. Someone answered, but immediately hung up when we said we were with the news. White Face is a felony child abuse charge and several misdemeanors.
Speaker 2: Her name is Janine. Why she had all those letters to Janine got me seeing Ganine. Janine was a substitute at YMCA Tiger Academy in Jacksonville, Florida. Saluted everybody who listens to us on ninety two point three to beat in Jacksonville, drop on a clues bombs form ninety two point pet beat. This is why we want substitute teachers to come in and not touch anything. Instead, Janine comes.
Speaker 3: In and orchestrates a classroom fight club.
Speaker 2: Okay, fifty seven years old, and she was upset that an elementary school student supposedly ignored a request from her. This report says she wasn't feeling well. I don't care if you don't feel well, stay your ass at home. Don't bring that funky negative energy around those kids. Then you end up projecting that nasty ass attitude on the others, all projection, and that projection caused you to line those kids up in a single fire line and beat on some poor little child for no damn reason other than your fragilizity ego was bruised four successive attacks from students. Then Janine, the fifty seven year old woman, after the person got beat up four times, pushed the victim to the ground, causing him to hit his head on the desk. You can't tell me that this woman, Janine, shouldn't receive the same tribuit. Okay, she should get beat up by four different family members of this young child, and the young child's parent should be pushing her head into a desk.
Speaker 3: Okay. The other thing I really despised about this story and.
Speaker 2: That in the news, reporter says Janine dragged the student on the ground by the collar and reported him to school authorities and told school authorities the little boy was in need of behavioral assistance. No, man, nope, nope, nope, you are in need of behavioral assistance. Okay, you need a therapist and an exorcism. This is what happens when the wrong people get hired for the right job. Okay, this is like gang initiation education. You might as well have been putting this. You might as well have you know, got this child jumped into a set? Okay, by the way, Florida, explain to me why you can't read certain books in school but you can run a classroom fighting. Okay, you can't organize about black history, but you can organize a beat down.
Speaker 3: Of a student.
Speaker 2: You supposed to be giving kids an outline of the syllabus, not an outline of the UFC training manual.
Speaker 3: Please let her me, Ma give Janine White the biggest he hull.
Speaker 2: He ha, he ha.
Speaker 3: You stupid motherfuck? Are you dumb?
Speaker 2: I'm telling you right now this is why more and want people are homeschooling their kids. Because you can't trust your kids around other adults, damn right. And it's supposed to be a public servant. It's supposed to be a person that comes to this school and you know it's just there for the betterment of the students. And think about what she's doing to these kids.
Speaker 3: I don't play a game. No, I don't.
Speaker 2: Actually I don't want to play a game. Why not, because there's no need. Her name is Janine, but she spells it G E A.
Speaker 3: N E N E all black. Her last name is white though. Yeah, but with all of them letters, is it? It was too much, It was too much.
Speaker 1: She's black.
Speaker 3: She's black.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's black. You want to see how black? Yes, mind you, man, I told you she from Florida. Now all right, hold on, be prepared to see what you're gonna see now hold on now, oh.
Speaker 3: Oh man, yeah, Florida Evans indeed, all right, right, looked like she had beat the hell. Yeah, she had these dresses. She was sixteen too. There used to be long and all right, well, thank you for that donkey. Today she really looked like.
Speaker 2: All my life I had to fight, all my life, I had to fight. So now that your now your kids got to fight to.
Speaker 3: Dad Jesus Jesus. All right, well, thank you for that donkey. She probably knew Jesus. But she only fifty seven.
Speaker 1: Is not that I mean?
Speaker 3: But she definitely yeah, definitely, Her body are easily. She's stressed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well she needs to leave, go go do something to deal with that. Kids though, No, nope, she's taking that stretch out on them kids.
Speaker 3: That's the problem. Stop, yeah, don't stop putting that in my face. Man, what is that?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: First of all, pause, but what is that?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: What? What it was?
Speaker 3: Elementary, middle high, elementary elementary? Yes, little kids, all right.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: Donkey Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael to Bull, Lamb and soft. Don't be a donkey when you need to fight her on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael the Bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.
Speaker 3: Wake that ass up in the morning. The Breakfast Club