Speaker 1: Best Bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: It's Listener Q and day time.
Speaker 3: We're Morgan in a show member answer almost all your questions.
Speaker 2: Here we are Listener Q and a Mike d is joining me this weekend. What am I?
Speaker 4: I always have to start it like I haven't seen you for the last forty five minutes. That's not how that is, Max and Massachusetts. I love hearing your movie reviews and funny stories.
Speaker 1: Appreciate that.
Speaker 4: And then we've got Michael, who said, shout out, Mike has a good soul.
Speaker 1: I have a good soul.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I've never been told that ever in my life.
Speaker 2: Really, no, you do have a good soul. You're a good person.
Speaker 1: I know I had a soul.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, don't go dark on me. You have a soul. You're alive.
Speaker 4: You got empathy, you got a soul. You're a empathetic person. I'd like to think, so, yeah, you have a soul. Dang, took a turn, Michael. All right, Patty would like to know what is your ultimate career goal.
Speaker 1: That is a great question. I think my ultimate career goal, which you'd be right, a screenplay that gets picked up and turned into either a limited series or a movie.
Speaker 4: Oh, limited series not a full like Friends twenty seasons.
Speaker 1: No, I think because really I feel that limited series now are movies because a lot of shows that come out there are eight episodes forty five minutes to an hour per episode. It's really just like a director's cut of a movie. Where people think, like, you love TV shows more than you love movies. I think we've just been tricked into watching movies that are much longer and less edited. So I feel like I could have an idea that could translate either way, where it could be a ninety minute movie or it could be a story over a mini series.
Speaker 2: What would be the genre you think?
Speaker 1: I feel like I could do a lot of the story I write is probably horror, just because it's based in like sci fi and weird situations. So probably either horror sci fi. Okay, because I don't think I'm not really great at writing drama from what I've tried.
Speaker 2: So far, I don't know, you write some drama for the Bobby but show.
Speaker 4: You never know.
Speaker 1: I could probably write it like a drama like TV show like shorter form. Yeah, that's a little bit harder though, Like when it comes to just straight on like dramatic dialogue. That's a lot harder to do. I feel like I work better with an over arching idea that I could expand on that more so than I can of Like why these two people don't like each other?
Speaker 2: So you want me doing any soap problema?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't really do that. And then whenever I sit down to watch something that's not really what I seek out, And a lot of the stuff I write is what I know, and I just don't really have that in the chamber.
Speaker 2: Hey, fair, I get it. You write what you know.
Speaker 4: Maybe you write about your sleep paralysis experience.
Speaker 1: I have like a whole thing with dream that I've been working on, Like, I feel like dreams are undervalued and underutilized as far as like how we see them. Yeah, I feel like people dismiss dreams.
Speaker 2: Hot take because Bobby hates talking about dreams Like I love it.
Speaker 1: I would talk about it all the time because I feel like they I feel like I've gotten to a point where I live an entirely different life inside my dreams, which sounds crazy, which sounds.
Speaker 2: Like, Mike, that's it. I think that's what's the storyline.
Speaker 1: That is, when I literally thought of a couple weeks ago that I've been thinking about because I think for the most people, you think, oh, I had a dream about something crazy happening and it means nothing. I think they do mean something. I think you can go to places in your dreams, at least for me, where I realize I'm dreaming and I can't fully control it. But I feel like that's significant, Like that's a part of your brain that is like going in places. And I think the story I had was the thing about dreams is nothing really matters, like there's no impact of your action. I think. I think like a futuristic world where there is an impact in your action in your dreams. Oh, I think that's an interesting thing to explore.
Speaker 2: Mike.
Speaker 4: We can talk about this all day because I'm fascinated and I want to watch this right now, like this is.
Speaker 1: My I could see why just straight up talking about your dreams is like pointless. But I think talking about concepts of the dream, well.
Speaker 4: The stream of conscious, yes, and that's where aliens potentially exist.
Speaker 2: So also, yeah, I want to know.
Speaker 4: I want to know where I go in my dreams. But also what if I don't dream?
Speaker 2: Can you tell me what happens to me.
Speaker 1: That's interesting too, Like some people just don't dream. I think for a period of my life I didn't dream. And it's also probably because I am on sleep medication where I feel like it allows me to tap into the good part of sleep, which is something I struggle with for a very long time. Yeah. Like, I feel like when I hit it and I'm in a good cycle and I hit that level of dreaming where it's like, oh, I'm getting good sleep and I wake up feeling better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I need you to make this. I want to see that. I'm intrigued. Let's go. I'll be your first watch.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll be your movie review.
Speaker 4: Like you get little screeners, I'll be a screener. Who was your first celebrity crush?
Speaker 2: Amy d in Mississippi.
Speaker 1: My first celebrity crush was probably the Pink Power Ranger. And I think that was a lot of ninety kids first crush.
Speaker 4: Oh wait, hold on, who was the Pink Power Ranger?
Speaker 2: Okay, I see here, I get this.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: The reason I asked this is I met a Power Ranger.
Speaker 1: You did at a.
Speaker 2: Cookbook. I went to Cara Clark's cookbook.
Speaker 4: She had dropped one and one of the Power Rangers was in here, hold on me find some Power Rangers.
Speaker 1: Is it like og Power Ranger movie, Power Ranger.
Speaker 4: M og Powerrange, like one of the four Girls, like the real one, the Real Power injer not the comment cartoon.
Speaker 1: Okay, but now I don't know.
Speaker 4: There's so many of them. Now, I don't know where it's popping up Power Rangers cast.
Speaker 2: Which one would I be looking up? There's so many.
Speaker 1: I mean the original is Mighty morphin Power Rangers? Okay, kids show there is.
Speaker 2: It's like the adults that were the Power Rangers.
Speaker 1: They were adults. I see how familiar you are in the nineties. They were I guess probably teenagers technically at least on the show, but they were probably a little bit older.
Speaker 2: Why there's only one popping up? Isn't there more than one Power Rangers?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a lot of different series, and there's movies. There was like the Core cast in like the nineties that I feel like are the ones people refer to the most as the Power Rangers. And then there was the movie in the twenty tens that was kind of like a new set of Power Rangers. But I feel like as far as the people who go to like comic cons as the Power Rangers. A lot of them are from that OG crew.
Speaker 4: Okay, hold on.
Speaker 2: It was It wasn't like the og. Oh here she is Aaron K.
Speaker 1: Hill.
Speaker 4: None has her role for the Pink Power Ranger and Power Rangers Time Force.
Speaker 1: Let me see.
Speaker 2: That was who I met. She's also on Hallmark movies and stuff too.
Speaker 1: Okay, I recognize her, but she's not my Pink Ranger.
Speaker 2: Got it?
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, sorry, I didn't be a Power Ranger.
Speaker 2: I just wasn't because it was the whole thing.
Speaker 4: Because one of my friends was so excited, she was like, that's a power Ranger.
Speaker 2: I was like, excuse me, what? And then I put two and two together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Kimberly Heart was the og Pink Power Ranger got my first celebrity crush. That was and I was probably five six years old.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: You know there's a series with celebrity crushes that you marry someone who looks like your celebrity crush, and she kind of does.
Speaker 2: They both have brown hair, weird.
Speaker 4: It's also the hair color that's really like the identifying thing, because obviously they're not going to look like the exact thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but there's this theory online that you.
Speaker 4: Marry someone with the same hair color as your childhood crush. It's kind of the process of elimination. So like, if my celebrity crush was blonde, right, and I started dating a brown haired guy, Brian, not gonna be my.
Speaker 2: Forever, you know.
Speaker 1: So we know at such a young age.
Speaker 4: Literally, And it's really funny because it's been true for most people. It's obviously not one hundred percent, but for the majority of people this has been true. Like when you really think about who you're very like first adorable crush was in their hair color and stuff. There's like an association that happens with it. I don't know why.
Speaker 1: That's weird psychology.
Speaker 4: So yours being a burnette and you married a burnette, you volundered the theory is that weird?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I mean I think over the course of my life, I didn't realize I like brunettes until like later, and I was like, oh, I guess that's the thing.
Speaker 2: Did you date blondes ever at any point?
Speaker 1: I never dated any buddy, Okay, did.
Speaker 4: You find blondes attractive before or was it like a kind of turning point or was it always and you just never realize Like.
Speaker 1: The bumble dates I went on, I don't think there was like maybe one blonde.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, you liked your brown hair.
Speaker 4: Yeah see, I'm telling you there's something in that psychology. Favorite Spanish bands genre this is from.
Speaker 1: Annie Spanish bands genre or.
Speaker 2: Genre I think slash genres.
Speaker 1: Wo oh, my favorite Spanish bands. I'm really into Group of Fronta right now, who are from Texas. That is probably the band I listened to the most, and they're like really popping off right now as far as there's like a I guess the Billboard genre labels it as regional Tejano, which is like really big right now, Like if you look at like the top ten and Billboard, like it's dominating because I think it's a genre of music that hasn't been valued for a while, but now like in the age of streaming, the number show like how much like people love this music. And they're probably my favorite newer band because they're all like my age, so it's like an older sound but with younger people doing it and them doing collabse with like other artists like Bad Bunny where it's like, oh, here's like this really classic sound, but it has like this fresh twist to it. I think that's why they're my favorite.
Speaker 4: Well, and I've seen honestly a lot of Okay, Also, is it Latino Spanish?
Speaker 2: What is the correct way to address.
Speaker 1: I think Latino is when you're referring referring to people who speak Spanish. I think that's how you categorize. I think that's like the like the real way.
Speaker 4: And that's the genre, right, Because I think I see a lot of people refer to it as like Latino music.
Speaker 1: I would say, yeah, because like people, I'd say the best way to refer to just the people is Latino. Like I think I have only had been called Hispanic in like school.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, and the only time I really hear think of Hispanic is like Hispanic Hispanic heritage month.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like it's not really like I don't ever refer to myself as Hispanic, like with other people who are Mexican, Like we don't say we're Hispanics. It was always like whenever I was taking a standardized test in school, like I'd have to check the box of Hispanic, and I never really felt any identity to that. Yeah, I think the only one I feel any identity too, is Latino.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Latino music is cool to.
Speaker 4: Say, I would say so, yeah, I just want to make sure it because there's so many words, because Latino is like over over the entire thing, like any Spanish speaking music from like any country, whether it's Mexico, whether it's Spain, whether it's just somewhere where the Puerto Rico where they speak Spanish, I would say Latino music.
Speaker 1: But then there's like Mexican music, which is a lot different than probably music from Spanish music. Yeah, like Spanish music.
Speaker 4: Okay, so Latinos more just Spanish speaking music, yea, that genre, which is why they call it that.
Speaker 1: And then for me specifically, I'm probably more into Mexican music than any other Latina.
Speaker 2: It's not a bad bunny guy.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm a huge bad bunny. But I feel like he is like my one artist like from Puerto Rico that I love. I would say, like outside a group of from that, he's probably the artist I listened to the most. Like his album that came out earlier this year. I listened to it every single day, really like every single late like I'm going to be in his one percent of listeners by the end of this year.
Speaker 2: He's such a vibe. Yeah, he really is such a vibe, and.
Speaker 1: I didn't fully get it until this year in this album where this, for some reason, this body of work, it just finally clicked with me. And then I went back and revisited his other albums which I had listened to. They just never really I never really had an attachment to him until this year where I'm waiting until he tours the US again so I could go to a Bad Bunny concert.
Speaker 2: Mike did have Bad Bunny.
Speaker 4: I mean the jexposition of you between that and like a screamer like rage concert.
Speaker 2: Hilarious.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think like in my thirties, I've gravitated more towards like my Mexican roots and like love of Spanish speaking music, just because I feel like I've needed more of a variety lately. And when it comes to like I have like different genres of music that I listen to in different vibes, which I think most people do. Like when I'm working out, I'm listening to like my two thousands, twenty tens, like punk rock, stuff that's more upbeat, like the best, like upbeat stuff, Like that's what I need there when I'm working at home, a lot of it is bad bunny and like old like classic Mexican bands that I just feel like a comfort to and then I can just kind of like have on and it makes me feel good. And then like when I'm in the car, that's kind of where I listen to new stuff where I got to like test out things of like driving music, and that's like where I feel like I want to listen to new things.
Speaker 4: Like can I insert this into my daily Reguy will like it?
Speaker 1: And then yeah, at home is like more chill vibes also where I listening to a lot of sad music where it's just like Okay, I need to like wind down a little bit.
Speaker 2: But like your email side comes out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So it's like upbeat stuff working out, chill stuff at home, new discovery while driving.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 4: I feel like that's pretty similar to me. That's but not the Mexican music. I do listen to Mexican music. But if I be listening to that home, I think people would be curious of what I.
Speaker 2: Was doing because I don't know what they're saying.
Speaker 1: Like I think sometimes I just like to remind Kelsey like she married a Mexican guy, because like on the weekend, Like my favorite thing is to like if I'm like, I like to take like a longer shower on the weekends, and I like to everything shower, yeah, where I like hook up the Bluetooth speaker, crank it up and just like play some jam because that's what my mom used to do, Like on Saturday, she would wake up, clean the whole house and just have that music blaring the entire time. And I associate that music as, man, we're about to clean the whole house. We're about about to wake up at eight am on a Saturday. So like I want to keep that alive of like whenever we have kids weekends, we're blasting this music and you're going to get to know it.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 4: That's a cool tradition to continue, probably not one that you ever realized at the time was going to be something, but then it became something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And like there's even like a tradition of ours where every single birthday of anybody in our family, there's one specific song called letamaya Nitas, which is like the birthday song in Mexico. Yeah, and my mom had like a specific tape that she had of like a band that did a rendition of it, and every single birthday that'd be the first thing she would play for everybody. So there's like this weird association I have with that song that I can't go a birthday without listening to that song. And like, I'll still call my mom and before I even say birthday, like I'll put the phone up to my laptop playing that song and she hears it.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's so cute. I love these traditions.
Speaker 4: You definitely have to continue all of them on I feel like you're gonna be happy you did.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're gonna take a quick break and we will be right back.
Speaker 4: Does Mike ever die inside when Bobby has one of his bad TV show takes?
Speaker 1: Sam, Yeah, sometimes I feel like we're pretty similar on TV shows of what we like and don't like. I think it sometimes it comes down to movies, which is hard for me to recommend to him, just because he doesn't like a lot of movies.
Speaker 4: That I like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like we differ a lot in that aspect. I think the one take that I still remember to this day that lingers with me is the fact that he thinks Spider Man is a weak superhero. Oh, he's the lamest superhero. I was like, I died in that moment of like, how do you think Spider Man is the weakest superhero, the lame is superhero? He's literally the best.
Speaker 2: He crushed your soul right there, because that's your guy.
Speaker 1: That was soul crushing.
Speaker 4: Hm. And speaking of Bobby, McKenzie from Ohio wants to know, has there been ever a time you screwed up and be like, hmm, Bobby might fire me for this?
Speaker 1: I think that every day?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I don't screw up every day, but anytime I do screw up, I think that's the one that's gonna that's gonna be the end, Like that's my final strike?
Speaker 2: Is that? Like your just fear based thing every time? Even though you've been were even a show for how long?
Speaker 1: Uh? With Bobby since twenty ten here in Nashville since twenty sixteen.
Speaker 2: So given that history, collect you still think that every day? Yeah, that's shocking to me.
Speaker 1: Because I don't like making mistakes, like I think with me, my competitive nature comes with my streak of not making mistakes where I'm not competitive in the sense that I want to win every game, like I like playing games just to have fun, but when it comes to work, I see it as competitive of like I don't want to screw up like I want to. I want my streak to be like I make every shot. That's how I see every day. And whenever I mess up, I see that as me losing a game. Like I lost, I have an L on the board, and I don't like that.
Speaker 2: I feel like you have that many l's, Mike. You probably count them on your hand.
Speaker 1: But that's why I say when I do have one, it's like, ah, man, I suck. That's the end of me. I'm gonna start a downward trajectory. I'm never going to win a game again. That's how I feel.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, we need to rewrite that language a little bit.
Speaker 1: I think it's like when a when a quarterback throws an interception, like I know, you have to move on and not think about it because it then it's going to affect your performance. Yeah. But for me, I throw an interception and I can't get over that interception, then I have a bad game.
Speaker 4: Okay, but Mike, listen, I'm not a SPORTSCROLLI okay, yeah, go sports, But how many interceptions do you think Tom Brady has thrown in his life, I probably like because he played for exactly but he's Tom Brady.
Speaker 1: It's true.
Speaker 4: So you have to fail and have flaws because that means you're human.
Speaker 2: You don't want to be a robot.
Speaker 4: So falls are good because then you come back better and you can become Tom Brady.
Speaker 2: That's the only sportsnology I guess.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I see myself as a robot, like I need to operate like oiled machine. I need to be perfect at times.
Speaker 4: You just because you have a mess up or flaw at one moment in time does not mean you are still not a well oiled machine.
Speaker 2: You are.
Speaker 4: The flaw just means there was a little dip in the assembly line. Even assembly lines have to get screws fixed every now and again.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, so you're not perfect even if you think you're an assembly line.
Speaker 1: And this is me at like a better place before I think it would eat me up even more. I think having a little bit more perspective now of we're not doing anything where people are losing their lives, Like there are some things on the line, but it's not at the end of the day like we're doing bits. We're doing dumb things. Yeah, and it's like, Okay, this sucks in the moment for me, but in the grand scheme of things, it's probably not the biggest mistake I could make that's going to affect the world.
Speaker 4: Well, it's funny you say that, because my boyfriend has definitely given me that perspective, because if he ever has a bad day or it's just a really long day or something, I'll be like, well, like how can I help He's like, or like, you know, I'm really sorry that happened, and he's just like, I'm not saving lives. Like what I do is awesome, but it's not life changing or like life altering. So why am I going to sit here and just let it fester? Because there's it literally doesn't matter at the end of the day. And I'm like, dang, you're right, but I can't get there.
Speaker 2: I totally see it.
Speaker 1: So it takes a lot to get there. Yeah, and a lot of things feel really important at the time. I think the only thing that's helped me is the mentality of am I going to care about this in three weeks? Yeah, Like in three weeks, we're going to move on. There's gonna be a new thing, and you're not going to remember this mistake you made three weeks ago. I think that's the only thing that's given me some perspective of, like, how long is this really going to affect me?
Speaker 4: It's the five week, five no, five day, five week, five five minutes, five day, five week, five month thing. If it's not going to matter in five days, you shouldn't spend more than five minutes thinking about it. If it's not going to matter in five weeks, you shouldn't spend more than five days thinking about it. I don't remember who came up with that, but it's a good thing to go by. So like, if take the very first one, for example, if in five days it's not going to matter, don't spend more than five minutes letting it take up space in your brain. If it's not going to matter five years from now, then you can't spend one five months thinking about it.
Speaker 2: With anything in.
Speaker 1: Life, it's an interesting way to look at it.
Speaker 4: I don't remember who told me that, and I don't know where that came from, but that has stayed in my brain, and I tried very hard to go about that. Because most things you shouldn't spend more than five minutes, but like life happens, and like truly traumatic events and you try to process it and you think about yourself five years down the road and you're like, how much is this gonna really matter five years from now?
Speaker 2: That helps for some reason.
Speaker 1: Yeah, except for me, Like sometimes I'll remember something stupid I did five years ago, and then I'm like, man, that's the lingers in, like why do I remember that?
Speaker 2: Okay again, because you're human and not a robot? Right, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 4: In your opinion, what was the single best year of movies in theaters?
Speaker 2: Karen?
Speaker 1: I would say historically, nineteen ninety four is referred to as the best year of movies because you had Forrest Gump, you had shaw Shake Redemption, you had Lion King, you had pulp fiction, and I think by the book I would say nineteen ninety four. But for me personally, it was two thousand and seven, which I feel was the most impactful year in movies for me because I think if I didn't have all the two thousand and seven movies, I would have never got to a point or I wanted to review and talk about movies.
Speaker 2: Okay, what was the two thousand and seven year.
Speaker 1: Because I had year, you had movies like No Country for Old Men, which is one of my favorite movies of all time, and that was the first movie I watched that I felt differently about movies after that, where I stopped seeing them as quote unquote movies and started seeing them as films, which I feel like there's a little bit of a difference, okay, And that was at a time where I was watching everything I could possible. You also had movies like Transformers come out, which I feel like was a turn in movies because that kind of launched that whole level of special effects. If there wouldn't have been Transformers, would have never got Iron Man in two thousand and eight because it was highly influential of like, oh, they can make things look realistic and metal, we can take that same technology and apply that to Iron Man. And that was just like when I think of summer blockbusters, I think of watching a Transformers movie where I don't care like how bad they get, how far away they get from those original movies. I will always go see a Transformers movie in theaters.
Speaker 2: Okay. But that last New one was good.
Speaker 1: It was really good.
Speaker 2: I loved it, all the animals, it was so fun.
Speaker 1: Oh you also had the they did the animated one. Did you see that one? Transformers one?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: You know, I can't. And the comic side is just hard for me.
Speaker 1: Oh that one is? That one started out like I don't know if I really like this, and then it got really good at the end of that one.
Speaker 4: Okay, but in all fairness, I do like Spider Verse into the Spider Verse those I like those kind of comics.
Speaker 1: You like the last live action Transformers movie. I think you should check out Transformers one.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: But then also in two thousand and seven, you had movies like Juno, which kind of made me care more about dramas and that's like also one of my favorite movies kind of indie too. Yeah, there was like that blend of like how something small on a smaller scale can have a big impact. It also had like a really unique soundtrack which I still go back and listen to from time to time just because it kind of takes me back to that year.
Speaker 2: That tracks, Mike. I don't know why, but that tracks.
Speaker 1: I love listening to movie soundtracks.
Speaker 4: It's not as much a movie soundtrack, but something about you listening to Juno, just like I don't know why my music.
Speaker 1: Is like I think the band is called the Moldy Peaches and they it's basically just like acoustic guitar and like not great vocals, and that's my vibe. Like I want a singer who can't sing and play barely play guitar, but you can feel the emotion in their voice. That's my favorite genre.
Speaker 2: That's a choice. I love it for you. All right, Well that's all our questions we have.
Speaker 4: And thanks for being here and answering them all. Sorry I kept you longer than usual, but I'm always happy to hear.
Speaker 1: Oh, it was all good.
Speaker 2: We listened one time. We get to hear Mike talks. So long as Mike wants are you talking, I just kind of let them. I'm like, let's go.
Speaker 1: That's the thing. I'm like, I don't know how long it's gonna I have to go talking to not be seen as the quiet one. Where I feel like I do talk more now, but I think I'm always going to be the quiet person. And I don't know, like how much do I need to talk?
Speaker 2: No, I think it's.
Speaker 4: Just part of your that's part of who your identity has become, you know, kind of like me and ducks. Even though I don't even have a jeep anymore, everybody's gonna always associate.
Speaker 2: Me with ducks, you know what I mean. Yeah, it just kind of becomes It takes a long time. Heck, I still get called Morgan number.
Speaker 1: Two Mike Okay, times good to forever be.
Speaker 4: Yeah, unfortunately, but most people like me. I've never referred to as the quiet one. But that's also because we've done this and you've never.
Speaker 2: Been quiet around me. So maybe it's on them and they're just pulling.
Speaker 1: It's weird to still be talked about as the quiet person when I have a podcast where I talk forty five fifty minutes a week, sometimes at the editor down because I feel like I talk too much, and I'm like, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it's more because they just don't hear you as.
Speaker 2: Much on the Big Show.
Speaker 1: Okay, I can see that.
Speaker 2: I think that's where it comes from.
Speaker 4: But you hear your giggles now because of the mic, So you have a mic now where I do feel like that's starting to kind of go away, But I think that's where it comes from.
Speaker 2: Would be my guest, got it?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Well, Big Show stuff but I know, I know, you're.
Speaker 4: Not the private one, but it's my favorite because they get to hear you talk a lot.
Speaker 2: So thanks for being here.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: That's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms.
Speaker 1: And followed web Girl Morgan to
Speaker 3: Submit your listener questions for next week's episode.