Speaker 1: And That's what you really missed with Jenna.
Speaker 2: And Kevin An iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 1: Welcome to and That's where he Really missed podcast.
Speaker 2: Jenna.
Speaker 1: Another another special guest.
Speaker 2: Run it Back, Another special fan guest listener, brilliant Abby is here with us this week, Like, just oh.
Speaker 1: My god, listen. I don't even know how to explain this conversation that's coming.
Speaker 2: Abby came prepared with notes ideas, an episode idea that left us dumbstruck.
Speaker 1: Dumbstruck, this is obvious Santana's breadstick on Instagram, and uh, I really I don't know how to explain this conversation. I think you guys have to listen to it, like there's no she's she's got it.
Speaker 2: You know what I love? What I love about this is that the Glee fans come from all like she's studying to be a doctor.
Speaker 1: But she did say that like anybody could do it, So I think we're going to be doctors next.
Speaker 2: She thinks med school is easy. I don't know Alexa last last time, who's a scientist?
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank goodness. There are people like them because they think that it's easy because it is easy for them, But it's you know, we're clowns, literal clowns. We put makeup on our face, we dress up, and we dance like fools. Okay, all right, and people are these people are doing important things, but in addition they also likely So let's let's hear from Abby Hie.
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: This is weird. How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm good?
Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 2: It's nice to be able to like put a face to the like handle.
Speaker 3: You know, Hello, do I live up to the handle? I hope? So?
Speaker 2: Oh you don't you worry?
Speaker 1: Well, welcome to the show. Thanks for coming on. We really appreciate it.
Speaker 3: I got the DM and I was like, holy shit. And I was like, wait, let me go back to I have to sleep because the next day I had like a test and I was like, holy but I'm more nervous for this than I am that test. And I paid like a thousand dollars for that test. But this is this is one of those things. It's like, Okay, I can like, I can take a test again.
Speaker 1: You can't do a podcast again. You can always do a podcast. Yeah, I can always do a podcast.
Speaker 3: That's exactly what I want to hear.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's talk.
Speaker 3: Let's get into it.
Speaker 2: Let's get down because you are incredible and you So you found the show in season three and then that went back, like how did this show come to you?
Speaker 3: Okay? So I was eleven in twenty twelve, as one is when they're born in two.
Speaker 2: Thousand and one, same.
Speaker 4: Okay, Kevin.
Speaker 3: So I was coming home and like the show Fox was on, and I saw an ad for big Brother and Blaine and like Cooper his brother were doing Somebody that I used to know, and that song was my shit, and I was like, oh, I got to tune in back show, and so I tuned in and then I never tuned in again. But it was like one of those things that was like in the back of my mind because it like I have an analogy where it's like I don't remember someone telling me who Michael Jackson is, but when he died, I was like, oh my god, Michael Jackson died. I love Michael Jackson. I always loved Michael Jackson, and I'm like, you know, I was eight, what do I have to be like, Oh my god, Michael Jackson, Like I'm so torn up. But when Glee ended, it was similar. I was like, oh my god, Glee ended. I literally loved this show. I had like watched three episodes, but I love this show. It let me go second and tune in and let me go see it, like cause I can't believe I missed out on like It's peak or whatever. And so I was entering it was like end of eighth grade freshman year. I was going into freshman year and I started it and I was like, let me go back and check it out because I actually I don't like musicals because I can't hear what they're saying. Like when I go to a musical, but I go to a Broadway show, I'm missing like one third of every word. So like now I have to get those like auditory like things so I can like hear what they're saying. So I enjoyed a little more. But by intermission, I'm googling, Okay, what did I miss because I know I missed something. But Glee was like the perfect musical for me because y'all weren't singing like your lines, You're just singing the song and then like it made sense with the plot and then you know what, yeah, yeah, I got into it. And it was a very good thing to get into it at the time because like I was a bit of a I still am a little bit of a doormat. I was like very like I cry easily. I'm a cancer, and so people say something to me, I'm ready to like ball, and I'm like, oh, please, don't cry please. But I started watching it and I like, tell like bad bitches who are just like mean and like but they knew like they were the shit. And they're like black women and like women of color like Tina Santana Merceadius. Like seeing them so confident. I'm like and also mean, Like I learned a good dig from Santana and I used that in real life because I'm like, you're not going to come at me. And like I grew up like going to school where it's like I'm from Brooklyn and I went to like an Italian Irish Catholic school, So I mean obviously I still got like a four step, like a wow, wow, you understand what I'm trying to say, though, yes you had, Yeah, I definitely. I can't say I learned how to do a really good kind of joke from that experience. I learned the lyrics this week Caroline, no over.
Speaker 2: There, but I jo.
Speaker 3: Like I can go down like put on a kind of Joe and I'm doing it like full out, you know what I'm saying. There was definitely some you know, racial undertones that were there. I mean people were racist. I mean people were like this girl used to be like, oh my god, you look like on my mind. You I don't look like on and she would call me onto my all this time. I was like, I was just such like a little pip squeak and like I've also it was like a K through eight, so I've known these kids for like thirteen years now, so I was like, you know what I'm not. I'm not doing this anymore. I'm gonna like stand up for myself. And you know, I still cry easily, but when I'm in the shower of thinking about all the things that I could have said, now they're like a little more scathing. Now they're a little bit more me and I'm like, you know, I'm gonna use that next time. And you know what, it actually it really did help like sing like all those like those characters like be like you know, I know I'm the shit and no one can tell me anything. Like it helped me become that. And now people like more so like in my close circle, Like I'm the person who's gonna call shit out. I'm going a person who's gonna be like, no, you can't do this, you're doing this wrong. I'm not gonna, like, you know, just like let you do something wrong and not be called out on it. I'm not gonna let you come at me any type of way. Yeah, that's only for the inner circle when it comes to other people. Okay, I'm sorry, how about you want? Yeah, So I started watching it. Sorry for the wrong, can't it? But I started watching it and it told me a lot about that. And I love music, even I don't like musicals, but I love music, Like it was one of those things that like I'm constantly listening to music these hypephones I have on ninety percent of the time. And if people don't, like people would ask me in school like like are you listening to stuff all the time. I'm like, yeah, you know, but sometimes I'm not, so I can just like hear what people are saying, because like school in a dirty place, like you know, you got to hear with this what they're talking about sometimes. But right, so, like I'm always listening to music, I'm always like learning stuff and Glee taught me so much about music, Like if I could take an album, it'd be Season three like and that'd be the only album I listened to because it's so much music. It's so many voices. You all have so many different like voice voice like in tones, like what you sing. And I learned to like imitate each person and I was like, oh, this is so good, like and it still like gives me that feeling of oh this is so good. I have to learn this. Like last week, I was listening to disco Inferno and I was like, oh, this this this shit is fire. Let me learn this on the face. And I just learned it on I was just listening to it and just learning it on the bass like by ear because they don't have like the tabs for like the Glee version, and I always want to be version, and like I wanted to play with y'all. I want to sing with y'all. I want to like harmonize with y'all. So I would like learn how to harmonize, like you know that Kelly Rowland me, and she's like, I guessed to be harmonizing in with everybody, and I would just be walking around harmonizing and I'm like that was me, y'all was singing I'm singing with you. I am I am the thirteenth member. Actually yes, so yeah, that's my tangent. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: No, that's great.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's the dream. Like as like I feel like making that show or something. What was the biggest thing since the pilot was like introducing music to a whole new generation us included, Like I was learning music every single episode, like I don't know this song like this is great and so like my I like I identify certain songs with the Glee version because that's oh I know too. And I feel like if you can fully like people didn't have to do that, they could just enjoy the show whatever. I feel like it's like the to like Beyonce's album, Like sure, you can just listen to the album enjoy it cool, but if you also participate in it, there's all these other layers that could be become interactive and you become like kind of that yeah part of it. You're you're included in the whole experience and so yeah, exactly, like you like pick up your bass, like what I don't wow, that is why when did you when did you go back? How long did you go back to actually like watch the show?
Speaker 3: So I do, like I'm I'm like always watching, like in some way, like whether it's like clips or like redoing a fully rotcher, like going to a specific episode. But the last time I finished watching was like around last year and I finished the whole season run, and like, I made myself listen to each every song because at some point you hear like a solo from a character one too many a time, and like, okay, I can plus thirty plus thirty for thirty skip skip skip. I already what's going to happen for myself to listen to each song because I was like, yeah, and I learned I found some gems in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And so like Constant Creating wasn't a song that I would listen to because I heard the thing and I was like, no, I think like something I'd like, so I just skip it, even though Santana's my girl. But I was like, but I listened to it.
Speaker 1: It is so it is. Butter.
Speaker 2: I felt the same way when we got to the episode this season, to the first thing started. I was like this and then as soon as you'd like, let it happen for like twenty secon ja, I miss this.
Speaker 3: Exactly, like this is good. I was like, let me open garage band and me tackle. Let me see if I can do the same thing a little.
Speaker 2: How many songs have you tried to, like to try to remake them or like make your own version, like inspired by the Glee version.
Speaker 3: So essentially, I'm trying to like hear who's doing each one, and like if there's a specific part that I can't get out in my head, I'll like do that part and try to like debunk each like layer who's doing like sofrano alto tenor, and I like make it like my own layers and I'll make the version of it. So like I have a short clip of like a lot of songs that I like that little bridge of these like landslide, like all those like songs that you have like a really good harmony. Three oh wait, I used to be the high tenor with y'all.
Speaker 4: I was like, yep, make it four, make it for indeed exactly that's right.
Speaker 2: Have you like made Because a lot of people their experiences, like if they've grown up watching it in high school and made friends from it or in college did or like watch parties and things. Have you like made like friends and like friend groups based around Lee. So some other people.
Speaker 3: I've made my own. I've made them so like I'll tell like people like like I've had like guys who like they like me. I'm just like, you know what I really love and they'll go watch it and I'm like to, like, I love this show. I'm like, yes, yes you do. And I'll just convert people to gleeks. So like I've converted like my I went to college and I was a little bit like a closeted gleek and I was like, no, I'm going to be proud. And I've made like several people watch it and now they're like really into it, like people that you would never expect to like be into it to watch it. And I started to like, you know, make Glee friends like recently because I was like, I'm I know, my friends are so tired of me. My family is tired of me saying this song was on Glee or this scenario happened, or I have the perfect Glee line for the shut up okay, oh yeah, I'll stop the epic. So I took it to Twitter and I took it to Instagram and all did my aunts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and speaking of that, I mean, we just have to say thank you because you post some really great reactions to our show and the ones that we're recapping. When did that start for you and when did you decide to do that?
Speaker 3: Well? I already have the account for like a while, like I had it since like highchol because I went to be like a little bit I want to be an editor phace. But then like that shit is hard.
Speaker 4: So I was like, ok, med school is hard to just see listen, anybody can do med school. You know, you can't do glee. A lot of people can't do glee.
Speaker 3: People can't do that hours y'all did so say. I will say like med school is like one of those things where it's like it seems like really hard and like I'm not the like the smartest cookie in the batch, but I feel like it's one of those things is like you can do it, it's all my memorization.
Speaker 1: Well you can. Then I'm telling you.
Speaker 3: I'll audition, I'll let you hear any vocal after I'll see what happens if I can be there. Okay, But then I started like I was listening to you guys, and I'd have a thought and I was like, let me get this thought out or like I'm someone who like is like connecting things, and I'm just like i want somebody else to like see what I'm like, I'm hearing what they're saying, and I want somebody else to get the connection that I just made. So like I'll post it and then and then I still to realize I was getting perceived by y'all. It's like, what is going on? I really hope it's to entern behind this account, like who's seeing all my stuff? And then I was like, you know, I'm just gonna keep doing it because I'm having fun and I need to have a way too. It's like a stress reliever for me because school can get hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm something so different that you can just focus your yeah white clean of all the medical stuff exactly.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I'm it's gonna it comes in handy because like again for like that test last week, it's eight hours long and like it's awful. First of all, it's human torture. You're in a room, it's low light, the lights, there's cameras over every desk, they're like listening to you. They're like patting you down. Every time you like go to the bathroom, like they pat you down. This is like there's like a step one. It's like a board exam. So there's three steps. There's a one, two, and three and this one you take, like I mean, it depends on what school you go to. But like you can't wear jewelry, you can't wear earrings. I had a friend who's ear piercing clothes. Like they're patting you down. They're telling you it take out your pockets and stuff. Please let me live, and so live. Each block is forty questions. I mean, I'm going to speed through this because it's not that important, but it's an hour long each block. And then like you can take a break and thuring my breaks, I would just like watch a Glee clip and like a Glee song. I listened to Love the City Limits to really get my blood pumping. Jack Yeah, And so then I'd head back in, get padded down, and I'd sit down and each break it was Glee. And if I passed, thank you, and if I fail, guys, come on.
Speaker 1: Well good luck.
Speaker 2: One. I'm crazy.
Speaker 1: You said that you really liked Glee season three like the music at least the album. Is that also true for the storylines and the plot or do you have a different favorite season?
Speaker 3: Back when I was a young lad, these in three used to be mine. I was like I love season three, Season three like music amazing. And then I start my my friend slope started to you know, mature, and I was like a Season one kind of is eating a little bit. I used to like like sit through season like boo, like where's the gaze? Like let me get to season like, you know, get to season two. You know what I'm saying, Like when we see like Santana, like you know. And then I started to go back and I was like, wait, there's something here like this satire is to be It's like like this is unmatchable. This is like this is television. And so I started to go back and I was like, oh, this is this is camp, and I start to appreciate it for what it was. So like season one and season two have now been put into like god tier. Season one specifically is god tier, but season three, I hope they're all just different shows. The season you're just getting a different show. So like for season four, we're getting like ABC family teen drama, and it's like it's like, I mean, but there's some good I mean pretty well Liars is that and it's good, but it's just different from like the shows before. And I feel like there's comedy, but it's like drama with comedy instead of like comedy with drama.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hear that.
Speaker 3: So yeahs a banker for me. But I've elevated. So I'm gonna say season two it's like the perfect balance for me in terms of like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and I test both of your your guys opinions, tell me please stop. Have you enjoyed, like like you're talking about how making these videos on like TikTok, this stuff has been an outlet for you. But also I feel like the reaction has been sort of wild, like us included love them. What has that been like for you?
Speaker 3: I mean sometimes like I'll like, I'll post things like when the super Bowl happened and she dropped up Beyonce, she obviously she dropped like Texas Holden. I was like, I can't help but think of last name I have to put. I have to put this on top of that.
Speaker 2: I was so happy when I saw that exactly.
Speaker 3: I put it out there, and then I like start to get It's like, Okay, I'm getting perceived and like and I'll like tweet something and I'll say like, oh, like they ate primary and I'm gonna like, can you all leave? I tweeted something the other day I was like, I want to lead to our sweater, Like those sweaters are so cute? Why are people liking that? Since when you'll want Glee sweaters too? Like what's going? Where are you guys coming from?
Speaker 2: And so not the voice of the people, You're the voice of the people.
Speaker 3: So I'm just like, Okay, well, but I'm still like, you know, doing what I need to do, saying what I need to say because I'm going to speak.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 2: I think I love that because I always say that I learned to like speak up for myself by being around all the women on the show, like specifically Jenna and Amber and Naya, and I love hearing that you like, as a viewer, also learned like empowerment the impairment of like because you learn some of their characters, but like in real life they're also like that, which I think is also why Yeah, they're so perfect for those characters. Why we all as viewers feel that some of those characters. I just think that's so like it's so lovely to hear because as someone who was on the show and also learned that from like being within it, Yeah, it's nice.
Speaker 1: To hear, for sure, it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was. I think like it was like interesting to hear like the way like you talk about that specifical because I know you've said that a lot, like how like the women have like helped empower you. And I was like, that's so crazy, Like I'm watching this little show and like that is also happening, and like hearing your stories of like how these people in your life have empowered you, it was like, Oh, that's so interesting that they're doing that for you and your real life and like through a show like that was really interesting to me. And like I don't know, it's something about seeing a girl's sligh and be bad and be ethnic too that really gets me going. And I'm like, this is what I made to see. But that's like one of my qualms with the show as well, because when you know these girls are like I am going to step into like my confidence or I'm going to you know, call out for like the fact that like, oh, get in what I deserve. Then there's always like yeah, we get it, but it's so hard work it. Yeah, I'm tired. I'm so tired. And I know, I know in the I know in the writer's room, it wasn't looking like you know, they didn't have a mean there, so you know, like, yeah, make God, can't be too upset for them. But then it's just like every time, like there's like like season four, I love Season four just because Tina speaks.
Speaker 5: Might be a diva, might be a bitch, but she's speaking, and you know else is a bitch. All these other girls are bitches too, and it's fine, it's okay to be a bitch. And now it's like Tina used to be so sweet enough.
Speaker 3: No, she literally just realized her worth and now she's not gonna take anything. But it's like whenever like a Tina or a Santana or Merced is like no I want to, then it's a problem. Oh they're not a team player. Oh they're not this or not that. But when another character does it, oh it's it's fine.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, audio.
Speaker 3: Medium, I'm making a face that's like me serious because y'all have that to stop. It's not it and like for PROPS when like like props, what is props? Props is Tina's been ignored for three years. Tina's upset at the end of Props. Yeah, but like, still, Rachel is so great. You got to be so serious.
Speaker 2: I was so mad.
Speaker 3: I can tell like literally, Kevin, when you're talking about the episode and like you're saying, like that doesn't.
Speaker 2: Bro like how many times does that happened to Mercedes?
Speaker 3: We're like it's like a trope, Like whenever like it happens, it's gonna happen in the future where it's like, yeah, she works a lot harder than us, she deserves it. No, that's literally untrue. You think Tina's showing one hundred freaking dresses for these girls. It's not like you think she's lazy. You think Santana's on the cheerios and she's lazy. You think Mercedes leads to the church choir. I've been in a church choir. Mind, My church choir is not that great. It's kind of bad, but it's hard work.
Speaker 2: Still.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So it's like that this rhetoric of these girls don't work as hard. It just always made me feel, m.
Speaker 1: Well, you made a point though, like you know, it's the it's a reflection of a society.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: That's people have to work three times as hard and still be like, yeah, no, what's anounce working harder? Really?
Speaker 1: Give it to that? Sure, give it to them.
Speaker 3: It's all right, I'll let them have it, but I'll still know that at the end of the day. Sleep. I'm sorry, but I'm going to spend at least five minutes giving you guys your praise because yeah, I know you guys don't like compliments, and I know they's a little uncomfortable. I know I get that as well because I also but I have a lot to say you guys. Ate listen. I'll start off with you, Jenna.
Speaker 2: I'm ready for this.
Speaker 3: Let me pull my notes because I've been wearing my notes out this weekend. Okay, I've been writing all my thoughts.
Speaker 1: Don't you have a test to be studying for?
Speaker 3: I had a testing, but then I got the call right after it ended. I was like, oh, I'm going to spend the week getting my stuff together for them. Yeah, That's what I've been doing this week. I spent like the last.
Speaker 2: Needs I need to hear all these notes.
Speaker 3: Okay, Tana's voice on this show underrated. I call you. Tina and Santana are what I call the vocal community, the Louie Tomlinson's of the group, where y'all are singing and people don't know that you are actually carrying the whole song. There's so many songs where it's like, oh my god, this person sounds so good. I'm like, first of all, this is Tina. First of all, that's Santana singing. That happens more so like in the earlier seasons because y'all are singing it and the cameras on somebody else. How does that mean? Does that up? People didn't People didn't know that it was Nica's voice on the Empire state of Mind. I'm like, girl, that's what we're doing the chorus. People don't know that's you on My My life would suck without you. That's Tina, that's Jenna. Y'all, y'all just not understanding that their vocal comeleions and they can change their voice up. Like you guys are so good zing and being like just blending in with so many people and it's like it's like a good thing. To happen, Like now you're not getting your flowers, and I need people to know that's you. You do this one run on Express Yourself, the the Data episode, and it's like you're like express yourself. I'm and we're not giving the like that, Like, dude, that's funny. You are a magical like your voice is magical, and it's like it's amazing, and what are you giving you the flowers? Clap clap.
Speaker 4: I can buy myself flowers. Okay, exactly, Okay, now wait a minute, thank you, thank you. That's very Kevin.
Speaker 2: Your voice.
Speaker 3: You'll see every once twice a year you'll hear you'll get the tweet. I hear my people, but I don't see my people. I hear my people. Who's singing that as the boy with the bangs of the chair? Well, who's doing the vocals on blaming on the alcohol? Y'all are confused? Why is blaming on the alcohol so child? It is because I'm not expecting you know what I'm saying. You see Mercedes on the cut, you see sayings like oh yeah they're gonna eat. Yeah.
Speaker 6: You see this little he's five eight in the chair and he's wheeling it he's had swagging, he's he's bumping into lockers, killing it out, and I'm like, wow, you know what I'm saying, Like, there's a reason why the male dying partners with Amber now kilts it.
Speaker 1: Yes, who's on it?
Speaker 3: Baby boy? It's you. You're the one who can keep up, the man who can keep up. Now this is not to any this to anybody else. They have different voices, but you bring the soul to it, you know what I'm saying. And you're bringing wait a minute, wait a minute, where there's something here, and you're like the runs Like I'll listen to you guys, and I'll hear like I'm dissecting. I'm like, that's a new one. I didn't hear that run one Like you guys, You guys are a phenom phenomenal And I'm here to say.
Speaker 1: It because you're so kind, very nice.
Speaker 3: I hope you're sweating because I have drenched.
Speaker 2: It is so hard to like take compliments.
Speaker 3: So hard to take compliments. I always feel like people are lying to me. Don't lie to me, like in church, like if you sing and like they're like, hey man, I'm like, y'all just say that because you have to they don't really agree.
Speaker 1: Now, I always feel that way.
Speaker 2: The first time I did see that, I hear my people, I don't see my people. I literally how I was. How I will take that? What else you have in those notes?
Speaker 3: Okay, I have a lot, but I will go over what is pertinent to this, okay quickly. Thing is to look out for the Diva episode. Finn is in his full will Shuster impression. Still look out for that. We have Sue, who uh has set in Rachel and Santana's apartment all over everywhere. Look out for that.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: There is a ten minute interview in season six with Sue and Heraldo Rivera that every lie She's not treated daddy and guys, I couldn't tell. There are some weird couples, weird parents. I'm not gonna spoil them because I want you to feel the disgusted like that, right, okay? And I have an uh like in my heart of hearts, I do think that they should have done an R and B week nineties and like two thousand.
Speaker 1: Why did we not do that? I don't know you eighteen times I tell you why, But it's okay, And.
Speaker 3: So I've created an episode an R and.
Speaker 1: B episode for you guys. Okay, tell us, tell us.
Speaker 3: This takes place in season two, so I'm gonna give you some background. Okay, it's the second half when and fin Our dating already and Brittany are dating, but you know, it's still like the love triangle between them, and this version of Mercedes and Sam are like kind of like feeling each other a little bit, okay, and we're this is probably like Rumors era. Okay, So here we go. So it's ninety and the Week, because you guys are literally nineties kids. Why aren't Charlie's like, why are you guys doing seventy songs? But whatever, I get it kind of anyways, So we're gonna start off with Rachel doing a very comic poal version of Eliah's Rock the Boat.
Speaker 7: But oh my, but I think it would be so confute.
Speaker 3: It would be like a Llah like, h.
Speaker 2: Yes, that is crazy, okay.
Speaker 3: And she is trying to be like a Finn like love me, choose me, Pick me. So her and Quinn and like are kind of like having like a beef, like overfit or whatever. Right, So it starts that episode. It starts off with that. That's how that that's how we start off. Okay. On the side, we have Mercedes, Santanna, and Tina doing s double U V Brains Okay, shake it off.
Speaker 1: Okay, yes, I hear you.
Speaker 3: We have Mercedes doing fantagious when I see you about Sam. Okay, Now we're getting into the nitty gritty arties and adien a bee thing. I want Brittany, No, I want Brittany. I don't know why they never did a duet between you two, but in my mind it's there.
Speaker 2: Okay, and what is it?
Speaker 3: Okay, First off, we have Already doing a solo we do can we talk with Kevin Campbell? You're singing it at Brittany, You stupid.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: Right where was I? Oh? I was a child. But you're doing can we talk?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 3: Santana does Aliah's more than a woman To Brittany, She's like, I can be you know what I'm saying, Like, come on now, already.
Speaker 2: Know you're crazy, so crazy?
Speaker 3: Right here we go.
Speaker 1: It's give me this, give me this, give me this.
Speaker 3: Now we're getting like it's a duet between Already and Santana. It's a Nasha. Okay, walk with me here. It's a match between I don't want to know Mario Winans and Ready or not Fuji's because it's the same. Yeah, it's the sample. And so you're singing I don't want to know because you know that they're sleeping together. But you don't want to know because you want to keep Brittany, and I was like, ready or not? Here I come, you cannot, Hie, I'm gonna find you.
Speaker 2: Could you imagine?
Speaker 1: Can we get the AI to do that?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: I need, I actually need to hear it.
Speaker 3: And to wrap it up with a few more songs, Candy Rain, it's a boys of sam as lead. He's you know, singing it about Mercedes whatever. Guys. We have Tony Braxton's Please Quinn singing it too, Finn. Yes, She's like, you're trying to tuck in my man close to perfect?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: Then we have Waterfalls by whom Tita Chang and she's singing it to already like already, like you cheating on you. You deserve better, You deserve a lot.
Speaker 2: More than to give my head on straight.
Speaker 3: And so she's like I've died and like it's like one of those like sequences where she's like watching y'all from Afar, and it's like kind of gene sequence and like she's like, don't go chasing waterfalls.
Speaker 1: Already, I'm I'm in.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It also sounds just like born this way and you already you ate born this way, so we know you could eat waterfalls, okay. And then we have if I Ruled the World nas with Puck and Finn featuring Mercedes, like good vibrations type thing, and then we have this one could go either way, but end of the Road could either be already in the boys like end of the Road Sorry by Brittany or the Warblers. I feel like they'd be on the notes and do.
Speaker 1: The Warblers though, Yeah?
Speaker 3: And then we have right here end of the episode, s WV group number we still love each other, and then honorable mentions for like the meta I think, don't kill me Kevin, but I do think we should do she said, I said, time we let go by the hit band ENLT and.
Speaker 2: We could do.
Speaker 3: Why I Love You the black version of ENLTY or the white version of well edl T is the white version of k Sorry, And we have Why I Love You because I was in it as a young and I feel like i'd be.
Speaker 2: We understand that I grew up with B two K. That's why I still.
Speaker 1: Just you have to I have to do Yeah, thank you you Wow.
Speaker 2: Why I Love You is one of the greatest I have to That's a really good people have thrown out over the years, like a lot of dream episodes like what we should do? That is by far my favorite one I have ever heard. Like that is perfect. Especially I'm I'm so angry now that that doesn't exist.
Speaker 1: I am too, but you know, that's what a is for. That's why these you know, we can just do it. I'm just kidding, but we're kidding. Honestly, You're amazing much so great. Thank you so much for joining us. I come back, just come back.
Speaker 3: I have so much to yup about, to have so much to you.
Speaker 2: Well, this is great. We should bring you back for like you know what we should do. Actually, it's like for specific episodes, we can bring you back and then get thoughts and things like so it doesn't have to be at the end of the season. We'll just like yeah, hosted by three people you know.
Speaker 3: Hello, make it three one two three.
Speaker 2: Seriously, thank you so much. Tell everyone where to find you online. So they can see all your magic.
Speaker 3: Hello, well, well, Santana's breadsticks on Instagram it's you know, Santana's breadsticks, but with like a c K S. What next? Okay, you can find me there and I'm having fun. It's fun over there. It's cool, it's nice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, everybody follow Thank you guys for having me on thy so much.
Speaker 1: It was really awesome to meet you.
Speaker 3: Guys are awesome.
Speaker 2: I'm going to be thinking about this for a long time.
Speaker 1: That episode is actually sheer perfection, and I appreciate there's more than one Tina number. I don't know if she did that on purpose, but I'm really here for.
Speaker 2: It, Jenna. The people want more Tina, always wanted Martina, and we have never had enough Tina.
Speaker 1: Well here she is.
Speaker 2: I mean the way I love.
Speaker 1: Hearing, how she listens to the music, how she experienced and it creates the music in her own way, how it affected her. You know, she would take breaks with Glee during her boards.
Speaker 2: I feel like what's happening is we're interviewing like the Avengers of defending Glee. Like all of these people understand the show in such a deep and different way from one another, but they all equally like value it and then defend it and then try to push it onto others just as they should. I love it. Thank you Abby so much for taking the time. We're gonna have to have her back because I know that notes app was just getting started.
Speaker 7: FU.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's full, it's full.
Speaker 2: Thank you, And that's what you really missed. Thanks for listening, and follow us on Instagram at and that's what you really miss pod and make sure to write us a review and the