Speaker 1: I pressed the record button. I don't even know if that's going to work. Why did you just take your jacket off? I didn't, Yes you did.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Everybody is going to know that this was recorded the same day.
Speaker 2: Why Yes, the man will the boss.
Speaker 1: Joe shake? I'm gonna make this out shake.
Speaker 2: Oh it just ended.
Speaker 1: So you got a whole jingle that's like Scott's the Man, no mention of me, no even title revealed.
Speaker 2: That actually is a box shaking jingle. Scott's the Man the box wait for him to shake it? I know. I don't know why. That's a weird one. I don't know about that one. We need new stuff. It's nobody still has sent us anything.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: I don't understand. Can can some of our listener? What is Captain Crunchy? What is this but.
Speaker 1: Captain crunch cereals days Crunchy. Remember we used to do a whole thing where you get jingles and all that stuff. Yeah, and then you just stopped and then I just started uploading everything.
Speaker 2: All right, So you've been asking for days and days and days, uh for your cereals? Yay, okay, So let's.
Speaker 1: Do the serial Killers in Welcome back everybody to another episode of Cerial Killers back.
Speaker 2: Where'd they go?
Speaker 1: Well, we're we haven't done anything yet. We didn't say anything. I just made fun of you for the intro. I'm saying, welcome back to another episode of cereals.
Speaker 2: But they didn't go anywhere. That was always a crutch, like a thing of mine that that drove me crazy. Not a crutch of mine. It was a crutch of people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love the way you even said that, not a crutch of mine.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you like you look at the kids on on TikTok and welcome back guys. So blah blah blah. I didn't go anywhere. We welcome back. I didn't.
Speaker 1: Well for people that aren't binging the content, maybe they're waiting for a video to come out.
Speaker 2: That's directional.
Speaker 1: Oh trust me, I can see what my levels are. Thanks dear.
Speaker 2: All right, now, tell me tell me about it.
Speaker 1: Why are you picking this one?
Speaker 2: I like pillows?
Speaker 1: So you went through my series.
Speaker 2: I didn't go through it. I just grabbed it. That's the first thing I grabbed because it's chocolate. What's the matter.
Speaker 1: So I found these at a store close to me. Vita Bella, Yes, yes, by Nicolae. It's made in Italy. Volkov, who isn't he like a old I think it's a dead Russian wrestler something like that. Yeah, so yeah, I was really excited when I saw these. There's four of them that I bought, but this one I was like, huh and yeah they're maybe they're not. It's made in Italy. I don't know if you would call it international though, because it's all US stuff.
Speaker 2: No, No, made in Italy is international.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like the health facts all like the United States.
Speaker 2: It literally says made in Italy, so it's international. It says product of Italy.
Speaker 1: But then they just make everything else here.
Speaker 2: No, it's made here, Okay, it's product.
Speaker 1: This bag is so funny. Well, I've never seen a bag like this. Oh wait, yes you have? Oh what did you think you're I really thought I thought it was gonna be like to hear.
Speaker 2: Also, not really sure why we're reviewing this on serial killers, but it's okay, let's have it. Come on. Why what why? I mean, I'm just reading the box. It's a snack. It doesn't even say cereal, even.
Speaker 1: Though it's in milk.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter. It's a snack.
Speaker 1: The whole thing. Literally, that's what you get.
Speaker 2: I'm really just saying. I mean, I appreciate the effort at all.
Speaker 1: No, you don't, but it's an you're doing the typical scut the type of me to dig and figure.
Speaker 3: Out something that's wrong.
Speaker 2: Found in, says snack.
Speaker 1: Got him?
Speaker 2: You have your spoon still I cure it out. Okay, you don't go episode to episode spoon and spoon.
Speaker 1: No, because according to you, we're not doing these on the same day. That's why you took your jacket off. Oh it's wait, flavor?
Speaker 2: Is it? Even?
Speaker 1: It clearly is chocolate.
Speaker 2: I want you to say it.
Speaker 1: Vita Bella with chocolate, hazelnut pillows?
Speaker 2: Hazelnut. There we go. Oh I'm sorry, hazel nut? What pillow?
Speaker 1: What snack?
Speaker 2: Oh it's gluten free. Guess who could have come in today? Oh no, no?
Speaker 1: Ugh?
Speaker 2: The filling is okay? Not nod? Is this old?
Speaker 1: And he's like old?
Speaker 2: I'm asking what's a date on it?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Mate? Oh? What expires?
Speaker 1: July twenty six, twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: I gotta give it two balls, I think because you're going nuts with it. It's making me not like it. It's not awful. It's very It tastes like it tastes like an old grandma's house or something. It's mothballs. It tastes like you know what it tastes like. It tastes like, Okay, So when I was a kid, and I think I've talked about this, my grandma used to open all the cereals and put them in these containers. It tastes like it's been sitting in a container for months. That's what it tastes like.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it just tastes stale and old and just not good.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't like. How does she speak?
Speaker 1: It's an ego, lie, welcome to my knee. It's a bad Lea's cereal? Oh would you like a chocolate dais or not pilow snack?
Speaker 3: Any good?
Speaker 2: And how does she react when you say it tastes like? Ass?
Speaker 1: Hi, MoMA? How what can you do this to my cereal?
Speaker 2: Me some mile ce No, it's her what cereal? Oh it's my pillow snack?
Speaker 1: How can you say that you wouldn't like of my pillow snack?
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna I'm gonna go ahead and guess that you are giving this a spoon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is gross. Wow, sorry, no, no, yeah, all right, would you like something else from my cereal?
Speaker 2: No? Maybe next week?
Speaker 1: Okay, I come back.
Speaker 2: You do better, huh, I do bad next time. Anyway.
Speaker 1: You know what that sounds like? Well, did you ever see House of Gucci? No, it's bad, It is so bad. Lady Gaga's accent is horrific, and then you have Jared Leto and his accent's even worse. He does like that as his accent the whole movie.
Speaker 2: Look at they have like scientists on the back. Those scientists had nothing to do with this.
Speaker 1: Box of cereal from field to table. They trace it, they have a dedicated facility for it, they test the gluten, and then they do something with green energies. All right, anyway, controversial, oh genetically here's okay.
Speaker 2: So these next cereals. I don't know if you remember, but Post actually reached out to us to see if we wanted these cereals and I said yes, but I still haven't seen them. But thanks to Carrie, we've received them a couple of weeks ago. Like these are brand new and they're just they're just being pushed out, and Post was like, we're gonna send you the exclusive, but Carrie literally sent them to me a month ago. We've had them so I think she found them in a Walmart. Yeah, so these cereal it's weird because these cereals are aimed at bedtime. They're trying to make bedtime before you go to sleep, snack.
Speaker 1: Sleepy time cereal.
Speaker 2: Pretty much shut up. Yes, there's two of them. So let's start with Sweet Dreams Blueberry Midnight.
Speaker 1: So I already hate this concept. And whoever did this is like this seems like a gen Z idea, like, hey, fam, you want to go to sleep early? Breakfast sweet dreams? Oh sorry, dinner sweet dreams. Yeah, this is stupid.
Speaker 2: Why it helps you sleep?
Speaker 1: It doesn't. Why there's no way this helps you go to sleep?
Speaker 2: What are they saying, Like, by the way, I believe that this is just repackaged Blueberry Morning because it's post and it looks exactly like that, you know, or great Grains blueberry whatever they call it now, So.
Speaker 1: This is they're legitimately telling me, right now, relax with the sweet bowl of the cereal. Keep a bet. No, this is telling me that I need to have a bedtime already set.
Speaker 2: And here's Honeymoon glow.
Speaker 1: All they're doing is saying eat this before you go to sleep. They don't give you any tips. There's nothing in this that should make you. I actually want to call my friend Quinn because he's a doctor and I want to name what's in here and see.
Speaker 2: But this one is made with a nighttime herbal blend containing a touch of lavender and camerameal.
Speaker 1: Same with this one, and that's what I'm going to like about because I love lavender flavor.
Speaker 2: Things so well, I'm sorry it needs to be shaken first.
Speaker 1: I mean, hello, wait, so we're doing two of them? Yeah, so we do one of my four cereals and then we're doing two of them.
Speaker 2: Please go together.
Speaker 1: Save one all the time we go to get.
Speaker 2: What are you doing? Why? But we're talking about it.
Speaker 1: But let's save it for an episode. This way we tease it. We'll try the other one on another episode.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's smarter.
Speaker 1: Okay, my curation, my beautiful career curation.
Speaker 2: Now what's the third serial? Gonna be another one of your dumb ones? I mean, should be one of the fifteen on the floor, but they're all they're all new. Okay, but we don't know where we have to do that? No, pay something else I can is curation. You've got to shake your backs, shake your starty. You could see your alopecia acting up. You're so angry. Look at that. Wow, that's very defined.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm starting to get it here. Listen. If the worst thing is I lose all my facial hair, I love that. Never have to shave again, save so much money.
Speaker 2: I don't understand that. So guys that are completely bald, but yet they still go hair all over their face. How does that work?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Why does it fall off the top and not the bottom?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Genetics.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this this is just blueberry morning for night.
Speaker 1: Could smell like and cam.
Speaker 2: No, it spells like blueberries bloomers. There's almonds and blueberries and flakes.
Speaker 1: Oh my, oh my, that's gonna be the episode title.
Speaker 2: No, we already did. No, my so two percent A two milk today the bottom of the barrel here, I know we're gonna do. Oh I have another container mind? Okay, can we please get a two to advertise?
Speaker 1: Can we get advertised anything? God?
Speaker 2: We had our three year at four year anniversary at four years old? Wow, I tasted the camera meal. There's no doubt about it. Yeah, am I gonna fall asleep on the way home now? No?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 2: What if I fall asleep and crashed? Can I sue post? No? Why that can be an argument? I have sleepy Time Cereal.
Speaker 1: Well, nothing in here actually is promoting. They're saying it's part of a healthy sleeper team. They're not saying that this helps you go to sleep, because if you look here, all they're doing is saying, have this bowl of cereal, then make sure you have a bedtime, switch your devices off, save thirty minutes for winding down, and then meditate. None of this is promoting like this cereal. They're not saying it makes you go to sleep.
Speaker 2: Okay. I don't like eating flowers really, so the common meal and lavender not a huge fam.
Speaker 1: It's it could be interesting if they did it by itself, but there's too much crunchy things in here that are very distracting, and it makes you feel like you're actually eating like a flower.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give it three balls. It's a decent cereal. I don't really know what they're trying to get at. It's gimmicky, That's what I'm gonna say. It's kimmicky. But it's it's not a bad cereal. It's just it has a floral essence and I feel like I'm eating a candle.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I love lavender things, but I don't know about this.
Speaker 2: But it's I mean, it's decent. I wouldn't throw it out to the bed. Hahaha. I wouldn't throw it out the bed ha. She sleeping there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I give this. Yeah, three bowls as well?
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: I wish they didn't call it sleep cereal, like call it like.
Speaker 2: It just as part of a healthy sleep routine. It's not you know, it's not like you're it's chopped up ze quill in there?
Speaker 1: Yeah you know, now that would be.
Speaker 2: Nightall what Okay, night Tall will help you get your z's Can I remember that? Now?
Speaker 1: Shocking?
Speaker 2: But you could actually still buy night Tall. Okay, it's a sleep aid.
Speaker 1: Oh cool? I just use Costco sleeping pills. Okay, they're great.
Speaker 2: Whatever does it for you?
Speaker 1: If you people, if you're listening to this, Costco sleeping pills are fat?
Speaker 2: How are you trying to get people to take sleeping pills?
Speaker 1: Well, it's a sleep aid. It's not a pill. Like, it's not it's an over the counter sleeping pill, and Costco makes the best ones and they not get out. Okay, ever, need a night of sleep, A good night of sleep. Take one.
Speaker 2: I don't really know what we're gonna do, but we'll be back right after this. Beat us.
Speaker 1: And we're back.
Speaker 2: Wow. What well, I don't have the I don't have the commercial thing. Yeah, so don't do that. You'll trigger the spots. What well?
Speaker 1: I programmed the spots so I would know.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, Andrew completely ruined my plan. So you know what, I don't care what Andrew did. I'm gonna care.
Speaker 1: Do something else.
Speaker 2: You want to do another one of your beautified vegement cereals? How about that?
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't want to color when you're like green.
Speaker 2: Blue, or yellow, that's how we'll choose it. What's your favorite color? No, I'll do green green?
Speaker 1: Mm yeah, multi green.
Speaker 2: Hello, they're nona. Oh these are gonna be disgusting.
Speaker 1: Oh it's to me. I'm back. Do give me you my high fiber multi grain the flakes.
Speaker 2: These are terrible. Let's not do this one. I got something else. Let's just forget it. Let's just get out of the way. It's fine. This one's gonna be boring, it's gonna be disgusting.
Speaker 1: I don't think disgusting, No, I do. I don't know. If this one's bad, then I'm gonna say it's the rice that they're doing.
Speaker 2: Why do they Why do we have to get plain flakes just all the way from Italy? We have plenty of this crap here.
Speaker 1: I mean again, I think maybe that's the appeal of it. They're like, oh, it's from Italy.
Speaker 2: Oh it's Italian. Let's see my grandma's wine smushing feet we're in here.
Speaker 1: Okay, this again smells like mothballs.
Speaker 2: It smells like cardboard.
Speaker 1: It kind of looks like there's mold on it.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean that's I don't believe that that's possible. I've never seen moldy cereal in my life. Have you ever seen moldy cereal?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but this might be a first.
Speaker 2: Do you know?
Speaker 1: This is how the Blast of Us plague started? Did you watch that show yet? No? It's on HBO Mexican.
Speaker 2: So good cup please. So now we've switched to one percent milk because we ran out of two.
Speaker 1: Mm okay, well, time to go in cheers.
Speaker 2: Mm oh, come on.
Speaker 1: Can I taste burn?
Speaker 2: They do kind of taste like frosted flakes without frosting a little bit. They have a little burn is a corn? No? What is it rice? Right? Gorm vegan gluten free?
Speaker 1: Hmmm? Wow?
Speaker 2: What are they called multi grand flakes? Mm hmm?
Speaker 1: These are pretty good.
Speaker 2: I gotta say three balls.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give this maybe three balls in a spoon.
Speaker 2: Where can people buy this stuff? By the way, I mean, we do a podcast to review cereal for people to eat.
Speaker 1: Www dot m O L I n oh really really oh?
Speaker 2: And I see oh l I dot I T wait? I mean, like where did you get it? Store in Jersey City called what.
Speaker 1: Store?
Speaker 2: Well? See, I can we? Oh?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry when we do cereals from Japan? Where was I expecting people to go to a place in Japan to.
Speaker 2: Go what you just said it?
Speaker 1: Or I'm sorry every time we do an international cereal are we supposed to have people just you know, oh, just in case you see it while you're out.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. Hold please, serial killers, we're doing it. We're doing it. We're doing it.
Speaker 1: So two for you, two for me.
Speaker 2: Call it that fine, two for you and two for me.
Speaker 1: In this hilarious episode, and he's back and angrier than ever.
Speaker 2: That's right, dive in.
Speaker 1: While we do two of his cereals before he yells it's Scott that he can only do one of his. But Scott's got a trick up his sleeve. Watch him pull out the bonus box jingle. So here's the second box of sweet Dreams from post. It is post right, I just wrote your whole caption, post and title good, so write it down. So this is honeymoon Glow, all right, same sleeping girl, same bed, but she's got different sheets because this honeymoon glow. And this one is pictured on yogurt rather than in a bowl with milk. Cool, although it just says serving suggestions. They don't have to eat it that way. Wait, hold on, Oh it's a snack.
Speaker 2: No it does it?
Speaker 1: No, it's a snack. We can't have this.
Speaker 2: Do you remember? Do you remember when we ate the candy by mistake with milk that was so good?
Speaker 1: That was the one that quick they brought us from Japan.
Speaker 2: This comes from No, Actually it wasn't someone that I got to target. Hello click, yes, ready, here we go, Honeymoon Glow Sweet Dreams from Post even though it doesn't say post anywhere. The milk is already turning yellow. That's the smell. That's the honey. It smells good. M m. It's not of ANOTHERA hint. This is way better than the other one. Now we talk about I like this.
Speaker 1: I'm pacting orange peel.
Speaker 2: It's an excellent source of zinc, folic acid, B vitamin. Wait, we know. No, it's got honey and all kinds of fun stuff.
Speaker 1: Let me try the other one again.
Speaker 2: Do it again, No, do this one again. I like this one.
Speaker 1: That's the note.
Speaker 2: Now I'm gonna give this one four bawls. I do like it. Hmmm, I like it.
Speaker 3: And you know what, oh oh, turns out the sleepy time Cereal makes you maybe go to sleep.
Speaker 1: Another laugh. A minute episode of Cereal Killa's.
Speaker 2: Sweet Dreams Nightsereal dot com. That's their website. Like, there's no mention of post anywhere except this tiny little thing right here. It's his post Consumer Brands LLC. That's it. I'm wait see now I'm confused. I like this one.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give this one three bowls and a spoon, and this one three bowls.
Speaker 2: The blueberry one, Yeah, blueberry had hold hold please, because now I didn't play the correct jingle.
Speaker 1: What serial killers in these.
Speaker 2: Are made in Canada?
Speaker 1: Oh wow?
Speaker 2: Who knew? Yeah, I mean it's right across the border. No big deal. But that's so weird. But I guess by that, by my own logic, this would be an international cereal.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, yeah? But where did where did she get it? Our listeners?
Speaker 2: But she got it at Walmart?
Speaker 1: Oh you don't remember, Oh wal Mart? Walmart in Canada.
Speaker 2: No, Walmart in New York?
Speaker 1: Oh wow? Yeah, well, I mean it is close to Canada.
Speaker 2: Oh, she's from Long Island. Thanks Carrie from Long Island.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: It we're done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean there's really not much else.
Speaker 2: All right, it's pretty long.
Speaker 1: It's nineteen minutes. That's not that long. We've been like twenty five twenty six minute episodes. Right. Should we address the criticism that Anthony had for us in that video?
Speaker 2: No, I think it's dumb.
Speaker 1: What were they What did they say that we were doing?
Speaker 2: He just said that you weren't showing up.
Speaker 1: Oh he's mad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know he said that Andrew's never there.
Speaker 1: He did not say that he did watch that video. I'm just guessing that's what he says. Now he actually sent it, and he said that he used to listen, right, I don't blame him. What what you just said, Carla Mri is a liar.
Speaker 2: She doesn't like your podcast.
Speaker 1: I was the first.
Speaker 3: He only got me to.
Speaker 1: Turn it off.
Speaker 2: I can't listen to that make her back and forth.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to hear about the microwave things.
Speaker 2: I don't care where there's a microwave. I don't care that there were fifteen boxes.
Speaker 1: Like Anthony, you didn't live through it.
Speaker 2: They're not gonna like this episode. Then why do you hate their podcast? I said, go Carl, I was the one that told you about the podcast.
Speaker 1: Wow, real big sports kills.
Speaker 2: You're a fake. Like he discovered the serial Killers podcast I did three years ago. All right, I got it.
Speaker 1: Years ago.
Speaker 2: Okay, I got it, I got it, I got it. I gotta love you. Guys will be on your show soon.
Speaker 1: Uh to address these claims, so well, we have to have them on the show.
Speaker 2: Whatever you need. We can't do it this way though. We need the stupid man box for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because we never figured that out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you for listening to Serial Killers. Hopefully we'll see you Wednesday with the bull Chat. Probably because we're back in studio, so we will most likely see you on Wednesday. If not, you know, just follow us on all socials serial Killers PC. Hit the website, buy t shirt, hit the website.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, check that url. Go pick up some sweet serial Killers.
Speaker 2: Much make sure you go to http calling backslash w w D dot serial Killers PC dot com.
Speaker 1: In a battle of the cereals, Scott takes all on this one. What because our cereals battled ding ding together.
Speaker 2: There you go, all right, thanks for listening. We'll see you next week. I have a great to everything.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna make me do that? Ding ding?
Speaker 2: We had to do a picture. We had to picture picture. Sure, say all right, heybye,