Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Is the collapse of FTX responsible for the suppression of the crypto market and is now the time to load the boat on crypto.
Speaker 4: I definitely do believe that when.
Speaker 3: The scandal broke out with FTX, it did have a significant impact on crypto as a whole a whole if you look at it, they were probably the number one or number two promotional vehicle for crypto in addition to being a market maker. Even though bigcoin has went up a little bit over the last couple of weeks.
Speaker 4: We cannot.
Speaker 3: Take away the importance of Sam Bank mcfreed FTX and what he meant to the crypto market.
Speaker 4: So with their collapse, it did have an impact on crypto and the belief overall.
Speaker 3: Although the banks have been very clear have been suppressing it so that they can take away all the value for the next ten years. As they've ruined some markets, now they see cryptos a potential exit for them.
Speaker 4: So I do believe that.
Speaker 3: FTX going down did have a negative impact on crypto and the games that have not been present.
Speaker 4: This year, we pretty much have been flat.
Speaker 3: I mean bitcoin opened up at sixteen thousand and six seventy five, we're at twenty two right now, but the last two months have been a blood bath, and a couple of year ago everyone was saying that it's going to be anti inflationary and it's not tied to the stock market, and we can see that it has been tied a lot more.
Speaker 4: But I do think now is the time to buy.
Speaker 3: If bitcoin got to twenty four thousand, nine to seventeen, that's the area I would want to buy in. Hopefully by next year we'll be back to thirty four thousand, but at that level of twenty four and some change, I do like it for the long term.
Speaker 4: Okay, what about ethereum.
Speaker 5: What you're saying you see bitcoin at what number? I'm clearing that twenty a little over twenty eight.
Speaker 3: Thousand, yes, twenty If it goes down to twenty four Oh okay, okay, yeah, that's where I would.
Speaker 4: Want to want to buy in.
Speaker 3: Yes, I like ethereum at fifteen eighty six fifty. Hopefully by next year can be back to twenty seven nineteen. So I think crypto will do well, unlike some shows that are breaking up right now, but bitcoin and ethereum, I'm long on pause for.
Speaker 4: The considerable future. Yeah, yah ah, hire Man, you're fire.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you mentioned the buying time for crypto and for those that are in the space. We've talked about a little bit, but that bitcoin bitcoin having is happening next year. I think around May or June, and so is that it feels like this is that time, right like if we watch bitcoin, we know this episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 3: Erners.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 5: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless, whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christine Nohm, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you were here illegally, you're next. You will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day. Imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 5: Bought moves in cycles, usually like a three to four year cycle. And so you tell a story about when you were in Asia, and that was twenty seventeen, right, and so four years later, three to four years later, as twenty twenty, we saw it appreciate, go up to twenty, come all the way back down right during the pandemic, we saw it at three thousand, shoot up to sixty, pull aly back down to twenty. Are we in the midst of that type of cycle happening now due to the having that taken place next year? Are we right at that doorstep where it was like, if we're interested in crypto, we're interested in bitcoin.
Speaker 4: This this is our segue.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is the time I would pick it up, right before all the institutions get heavier in the space. Like Larry you think it's openly talking this book about how much he lives bitcoin and crypto, which is the opposite of what Jamie did in twenty seventeen or twenty sixteen on behalf of JP Morgan. So I think it's definitely not the time to get in. Anytime you look over a four or five year horizon, you're going to be okay. But while it's flat here back in the twenty range twenty eight thousand range, this would be a good time to accumulate that xrp ethereum for the long term.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is like one of those scenarios that high hide higher lows. So if sixty was the high we do, we think it can go higher than that on this run if all.
Speaker 4: The institutions get involved in it.
Speaker 3: And because market dynamics remain true in every field, what pushed it up. I mean, of course on the back end, like the retail environment being interested in it helped, but it was really the vcas and institutions that were really pushing it to go up. Notice like when they started to exit around forty five and fifty, when it finally got to sixty nine, it began to tople there were no more buyers. In order for a market to continue to go higher, you need people to buy it. The thing that would help is if, of course the spot ETF would help.
Speaker 4: More futures trading would help. But if it became.
Speaker 3: By law mandatory that it had to be implemented four one K plans, that will push it to one hundred thousand. The thing that will prevent us to stock market in general from going through like a great depression, which we will talk about later, is that there's a law that certain amount of companies have to buy these stocks to put them in a four one K plan or step iry, so there's enough liquidity there for the stock market to keep it afloat. We haven't seen something like that for bitcoin yet, but hopefully in the next ten years that will be there. And then if these are enrolled into employment for one K plans, it'll give.
Speaker 4: It a lot more volume as well. For sure.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador, accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families.
Speaker 2: Will be protected. Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.