Speaker 1: Yeah, so Harvard has a porn archive.
Speaker 2: I didn't know this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there are a lot of universities like UC Santa Barbara also has a porn archive. Mirea Miller Young who was a purpose for university professors, students, grad students to be able to study the material and be able to write about the work, to be able to identify folks who were doing who are doing this, who were in the business a.
Speaker 1: Part of Also, it's a blooming of sexual liberation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's black history, right, but for blackborn it's black history when you look at people like let's say Johnny Keys, who was the first black man to ever star in an interracial sex scene in the Behind the Green Door.
Speaker 1: He received death threats like do you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: And so like, you know, Vanessa del Rio was the first big star, like you know, like Afro latinas star in the business.
Speaker 1: Heather Hunter was a star.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but there's so many of us that are you know, this is black history.
Speaker 2: And like you mentioned King Magazine.
Speaker 3: You know, there's an one of the other people who I'm I'm starting to work with, you know, curating his collection is this guy by the name of Dapper Dan who's also.
Speaker 1: A New York Wang.
Speaker 3: Not not there's another dapper Gucci one. There's another dapper Dan who was the He actually started Black Tail and Portfolio Magazine and Black Lust magazine. Like he was working for another magazine company and they had no And this is like we're talking about the seventies right this late seventies early eighties, they had no black magazines. He started the magazines, the vazines, and he actually has in his apartment in Brooklyn every magazine that these companies that they ever produced.
Speaker 1: Shut up.
Speaker 3: He had so back then, like I'm going to save this for one day or you just yeah, I mean, like you know, someone like him did.
Speaker 1: Like not only does he have the does he have the magazines? He also has.
Speaker 2: Because they used to do video reviews.
Speaker 1: So he has every video reviews.
Speaker 3: Like the companies would send them the video vhs, tapes, DVDs to review the movies.
Speaker 1: And they would record their review. No, they would put it in the magazine.
Speaker 3: Oh, so he has he has chromes from the photos.
Speaker 1: He has all of the videos that were ever sent to them.
Speaker 3: For like, he has an entire archive of black porn. Like he he was the first person to put strippers like Black like Black and Latina strippers in New York City in magazine.
Speaker 4: How old does he know? He's eighty something. Have you ever seen porn archives? By the way, No, that's why I saw that Andy Warhol porn archives basically eat it porn.
Speaker 1: No, he shot at it, so I didn't know.
Speaker 2: I have any Warol in my kitchen.
Speaker 1: Did not know that old gay.
Speaker 2: I just don't.
Speaker 4: And when you watch it, it's like, Okay, porn Archives is funny because I'm like, I'm trying to like, we're acting like this is real art, but I'm watching porn. But it is, but it is, but it is so like you're watching these two guys in a toilet stall suck each other's dick and one of them is eating an apple. The third guy is just on the floor eating an apple watching them suck dick, and then he puts the apple down starts sucking the dick, and at what At the first glance, you're like, this is porn. And then you're watching something in black and white with no sound and you're like, this is art.
Speaker 1: Yeah, holy shit.
Speaker 4: Now, I like I want to see a porn art. There's a day threesome. He has with a woman. Excuse me, I'm mess but it's by yeah, and she's got a full bush just shot Like what what probably?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's I mean so so Like, I'm really excited to go through Big John's archives because he has trunks of photographs. He has photos in frames like on his that were on his wall. He has like just stacks and stacks of like this, especially with him being that age.
Speaker 5: Is this something that you're requesting, he writes in his will and as a part of his estate that you have accessed to all this suff With.
Speaker 3: Dapper Dan, he has someone who already is like the who will run his estate. But now since he is still living, like I'll be working with him to inventory the archive, ngetize everything, and then make sure and figure out.
Speaker 2: Where it's gonna go.
Speaker 3: Like he and I were talking about the possibility of like a of like a gallery exhibition. You know. It's like I ran into a guy a museum of sex museums. There's a bunch of a bunch of places. I met a guy on Instagram last year who has his name is Andre Uncut. He's a young artist here in New York. He has an archive called Daddy's secret stash that I like done the airy sexy and it's all. But he has like the he has the original Players magazine with Big Daddy Kane on it. He has a copy of he has the one with Pam Greer on it. There's another one with this woman Anita. I can't think of her last name, but she was the for the one and only black trans woman to be on the cover of a cover and a layout in Players Magazine. Like he has a cover, he has that. He has images from the twenties and the forties.
Speaker 2: And like, I need to, you know, like.
Speaker 1: The psychology of this.
Speaker 5: I need to know because there's so many things Like growing up, I was like, this is gonna be worth something one day it's gone.
Speaker 2: It's God.
Speaker 4: I need to know the psychology of someone who knows to just keep shit and keep it well in store to where it doesn't get fucked up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I don't know how.
Speaker 2: I still just have.
Speaker 5: A box of all my like letters from middle school. Yeah, the only thing I really have that I fucking kept.
Speaker 2: My mom kept. Yeah.
Speaker 5: But now she's like, but you and your thirties, come get your shit. You want your trophies, get them to Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm moving. I'm stick of moving all your shit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but for someone to know to keep history like this, Yeah, and it's today.
Speaker 3: It's so much more important because the Internet is not forever. Well, it's not forever. Everything from before two thousand is gone.
Speaker 4: Oh I was gonna say, like today, the digital aspect of it, we don't collect it anymore because it's gone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the Internet is not forever. Yes, that's the thing. It's not Ela running it and with Yeah, it's like I mean, Project twenty twenty five was very, very clear that they want to get rid of porn. They want anything that is considered harmful to children, which extends outside of what we think of as porn, and it extends to sex education, it extends.
Speaker 4: The only thing I'm okay with is getting rid of porn. Can't believe I want to say this on social platforms.
Speaker 2: Now, I'll tell you why I.
Speaker 4: Don't want my kids to have a phone right right, I'm talking about family planning right now in my relationship, And I'm like, why am I like that? And it's because I think sex is so accessible and I think they're going to be desensitized too young. I'm terrified that my kids are going to be too young and seeing something super hardcore that they shouldn't be accessing. I think there really isn't anywhere that a kid couldn't go and find it. It's hyper sexual for me though, knowing that this is knowing that I saw your trailer on social media. The only fans people that I actually do pay four monthly, I found them on X So I get where we can see social media being this super accessible thing.
Speaker 2: But right now, watch porn.
Speaker 4: I watched porn on X No on Instagram where the trailer was that was age appropriate?
Speaker 3: No, But I like, but but you can and you can.
Speaker 5: Oh, there's the whole page right now, a sance sentence to me and we right now don't know how to sign down. It's nothing but dicks and maybe because they like to, uh what is it they like to censor women's bodies, bab We do not know how the nothing but like on Instagram full pages of big dicks and I'm like, how is this still up? Mining one hundred thousand fucking followers? And I'm like, what's crazy? At hearing all the women that we've had on here talk about I showed a nipple, they were moved it. I can't even they've removed my Full Course Soul's page. Now I know it's because I'm a woman. There's a whole page on Instagram. Yeah, launting the male body. Yeah, but women have such a hard time doing It's great.
Speaker 3: And also there is a double standard for celebrities, you know, Lizzo Cardi. They can, they can, they can like free the nipple, they can torque, they can do all these because we're soliciting.
Speaker 4: Yes, the last time I got my Instagram removed was pretty recent. I think it was right before a live show. Maybe I don't know, but it was some Oh was it before the rebrand?
Speaker 2: And I would I don't know, yes.
Speaker 5: Because you cut your page off so much, I don't know when it gets removed. I just know you shut off, like I need a mental health break, So I don't know when it's removed or when you did it.
Speaker 4: Shut Off is not mental health related. I just hate living for the Internet.
Speaker 2: I get that.
Speaker 3: So So here's my thing about the about the about porn on social media right there. I think there is space for platforms to create a you know, a twenty an eighteen and over, twenty one and over access to their platforms. The problem is that the federal banking regulations do not allow any venture capitalist funding for any any porn related business, any adult or sex related business.
Speaker 2: So they can't make the technique behind it.
Speaker 1: They can't make the tech re find it to be able to create it. So fair answer, so they won't do it.
Speaker 2: You just got a little taste of the Horrible Decisions Patreon. But why's that there?
Speaker 5: Tap in for the full, uncut and waynaster episodes over on Patreon. Go to patreon dot com backslash Horrible Decisions and unlock all the messyt wild stories and bonus content you won't hear anywhere else. And now here's You've Got Decisions.
Speaker 2: If you would like to have us answer your questions.
Speaker 4: If you have a terrible job, a terrible boyfriend, or a terrible throatfle.
Speaker 1: Guess what You've got decisions.
Speaker 5: You've got decisions, baby, I got into Hey.
Speaker 2: No, if anyone's a jingle maker, hit us up.
Speaker 4: Does chat GIBT do the year, because then maybe I'll start to like it if it does.
Speaker 2: I mean, of course they do jingles. We can.
Speaker 5: I mean you still just need a beat and like a way to do it, like Chat Gibt's gonna write the words, but you gotta still kind of put it into a little flow to make.
Speaker 4: It the point I thought you were supposed to. Okay, here's my great y'all. Let me tell you about this rant I had online before a meeting and the nigga called me out.
Speaker 2: Oh so Alex and.
Speaker 4: I Alex from WTF We did a picture podcasting where we gave way free studio time to the winners. All they had to do was pitch their podcast us in order to get a chance to come to the event live and go back to back. By the way, shout out to s K from the episode. S K and my Lynn, the couple we had that were turgates for their kids and her podcast actually won.
Speaker 2: Oh I want I know they gonna think that they was. They was awesome. I felt that too. My boyfriend was like, yeah, sure like that. You can't be giving it to guess on the pod. That's kind of no, Lie, Mandy, I.
Speaker 4: Didn't choose the finalists Clara, me and Alex did she wasn't.
Speaker 2: They weren't my pick.
Speaker 4: I was sitting with ettn Maurice Oaklove from Essence, who interview does Jacob Willis from the Justice Podcast and Alex and we all were like hands.
Speaker 2: It wasn't even a everybody in the room.
Speaker 4: So I felt bad too because I was like, damn, now I gotta pick this bitch.
Speaker 2: But whatever, they were the best. It is what it is.
Speaker 4: And as you guys can tell because when they came on, they were so lovable and sweet.
Speaker 2: They were great.
Speaker 4: Well, anyway, we go through about fifty pitches and I'd say thirty five of them were chat GBT. Now this is what I mean by chat GPT, and this is what I mean by everybody needs to start using it. Right People giving me the outline of their podcast through chat GBT and like the verbiage doesn't even sound original. Now, if you're pitching a podcast, you want to kind of see and feel the personality.
Speaker 2: People are like, here are the games I would play and.
Speaker 4: Then it's like a list of three bullet pointed games with the line in the spacing, and I'm like, oh, dog, like this is really crazy. So I get on a call the next day for someone that wants me to produce this show. Well, WT have to produce it, and he goes, hey, ways, he lovely to meet you. I actually follow you on Instagram where I've been called out for chat GPT. But that's why I'm trying to hire you guys. I was like, okay, I'll know what to say. So I'm like, was I wrong for what I said? Mitch that email was probably used with chet GPT, the one he sent me, it was probably I know what now I saw it, so bitch, I went, wait to go take a look, I said, Sam, wrong. Now I feel bad because Clara and Alex are just like, with this, bitch, shut up. He's like, many people use chat GPT in the same industry we're all in, So I don't know why there's so much shame around it. I was like, maybe it's just the way you used it. Mitch Ill was dad serious.
Speaker 5: All I know is chet GPT is one of my many boyfriends. He chet GPT is actually my husband. Then I have boyfriends, so I mean I I and again, I think that's why we're yin and yang. For a lot of things that you like, I dislike and vice versa, and chat GPT is one of them things.
Speaker 4: I think you should love it, replacing your own words. I think chat GBT for research. I don't shade that I'm shading chat GPT as a replacement for your own voice.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I get that.
Speaker 4: That to me is really I mean, did I kind of use that too a little bit like when like definitely for like my my monologues, like and now I'm ALREADYO guys, y'all can listen to me on Hot one on seven nine off the clock six' eight On. Saturdays but even for HOW i want to break, down especially because radio is LIKE i have like two fifty second breaks AND i have to get like a summary of the topics That i'm going to talk about for my two minute, Break it's easier to use CHAT gbt to help me condense my thoughts and to say it.
Speaker 2: QUICKLY i Fucking i'll. LISTEN i love. It I'm i'm because.
Speaker 5: We weren't, touring AND i know y'all, are AND i hate me to say, This, well not, touring, Bitch i've been in, class and When i'm in, Class i'm doing all the not even CHET, youbt just all THE ai. TOOLS i think that a part of me is really upset with myself for feeling left behind by not taking on learning TikTok during the pandemic that right NOW i see all of the benefits OF, ai and a part of me doesn't want to get left. Out like it's it's able to make a lot of THINGS i do more affordable and. Cheaper it's able to like give me calendars and condense my. Time and y'all already Know i've talked about being insecure about my inability.
Speaker 2: To say certain.
Speaker 5: Words so there's things THAT i would like to say THAT i just need some fine tuning on how to say. It SO i love everything about, it BUT i do get, it like remove the. Emojis emails don't need all the emojis and bullet. Points, no that's like crazy bullbari emojis with the emojis and bullet.
Speaker 2: Points the way that it phrases out your thoughts is. Nuts like y'all can change that.
Speaker 4: Out you know what's fighting with my neighbor about a sound issue, right.
Speaker 2: Let me read you this email he wrote.
Speaker 4: Me this is did he writes you at chet chip t roach CHAT gbt wrote, Me, okay Hi, guila thank you again for all the energy and intention you've brought behind your letter to. Me we're genuinely excited to see if we can make this work as we've been finalizing things on our. End we've landed on a structure that would make the most sense moving. Forward bullet pointed headphones in class with the Emoji mandyama removing.
Speaker 2: Speakers from the.
Speaker 4: Ceiling comma, like oh, no, sorry dash all these other.
Speaker 2: Things please let us know your.
Speaker 4: Thoughts looking forward to hearing from you, WARMLY i replied, Back, hey exclamation, point why don't you come downstairs and let's have a conversation without the app you're.
Speaker 2: Using thank, You i'm playing with that. Niggas oh my, goodness. Bitch my lawyer said him to some ship to, say call the police.
Speaker 4: On that hole, again and you're getting, Evicted and my landlord, said, yeah absolutely so once he started sending you CHAT, gpt oh, BITCH i, okay.
Speaker 2: This whole a thousand dollars an hour for. You the fuck around with, me bit y'all was.
Speaker 4: Pissed use CHAT, GPT i think for me to get you the information you need and maybe learn how to use the. Language something that EVEN i iPhones ruined for me was a lot of like my spelling When i'm writing, handwritten DON'T i don't HAVE t Nine so.
Speaker 2: Like i've removed that from my, shit cause they be.
Speaker 5: Bruh they just be putting words THAT i would never fucking say or do and they just be, it just be fucking it.
Speaker 2: Up So i've never had auto correct on my.
Speaker 5: Phone oh so you gonna get these misspelled, words y'all know what the FUCK i was trying to.
Speaker 4: SAY i actually prefer misspelled words and like bull shit chat THEN i know if something feels. Real it's like WHEN i get on the, phone this is HOW i feel about.
Speaker 2: Chat oh, no that's a.
Speaker 4: Text to, me an, EMAIL i don't on your, phone or you're calling the cell phone, company calling, somebody or you call Them delta and you're, like is this?
Speaker 2: Hello or are you?
Speaker 4: Going when scam likely calls you and it's, Like, Hi i'm NOT i don't answer them. Calls if this they scam, likely it ain't GETTING. Ansl you're getting me?
Speaker 2: Now hold they? Did NOW i got no. Scam? No you know?
Speaker 4: WHAT i feel so down bad for my nine year old dad because now you even don't say scam. Likely he is having phone conversations with somebody in front of.
Speaker 2: Me i'm, Like, daddy why do you need to take the? Phone they need to talk to?
Speaker 4: Me, yeah, NO i can't let. It and them telemarketing, Companies oh that's that's who they be scamming the. Most they be getting all their retirement funds every single. Time all, right well we're gonna get into this Week's You Got. Decisions, also if you are watching us On, patreon because the full video goes On, patreon make sure you drop in the comments below your.
Speaker 2: Thoughts all chat. Chept i'd like to. Know i'd like to hear. IT i, am that's what they. Said i'd like to hear. It all, right.
Speaker 5: Guys if you also want us to answer your, email make sure you email Us Decisions pod at gmail dot, com where we can give y'all our very, professional very needed advice on your. Problems, okay so here we. Go, hey, GUYS i recently turned twenty nine and have found myself in a really difficult place in my. RELATIONSHIP i was in WHAT i thought was a, serious committed. Partnership we were about to reach our two year. Anniversary we initially met online during the, pandemic but didn't make it official until twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Three what DID i need to?
Speaker 5: Do even though we live in different parts Of, Florida we've been making the distance work with flights and road. Trips back in twenty twenty, four right before our one year, mark my best friend told me.
Speaker 2: Her, sister who was.
Speaker 5: On dating, apps saw him On hinge after he liked. HER i had no idea he was even on the. Apps her, sister her best friend's, sister matched her boyfriend On. Hinge, OOH i had no idea he was even on the. Apps he gave me a half hearted, apology and THOUGH i forgave, HIM i never. Forgot fast forward To july of this, YEAR i found him again on the tea, app where a woman claimed they had met him On tender In march of this. Year she mentioned they had been, texting facetiming and had gone on a. Date WHEN i confronted, him he admitted to, it but brushed it off as just. Conversation his excuse was that he only did it because he wanted me closer to him and was too afraid to bring up the long distance issue without making me feel pressure that he wants me to move in with. Him despite knowing the answer deep, DOWN i still find myself asking is this relationship?
Speaker 2: Repairable and more, importantly what drives.
Speaker 5: Men to become repeat, offenders even when they claim to love. You it feels like a classic case of fool me, once shame on, you fool me, twice shame on. Me as much as he is trying to convince me, OTHERWISE i don't see myself going. Back, still the situation is taking a heavy toll on me, mentally and i'd appreciate your.
Speaker 2: Advice thank you for taking the time to read. This get rid of, him.
Speaker 4: Bitch, Okay i'm actually really heavy on to get rid of.
Speaker 2: Him number.
Speaker 4: One you not knowing he's on an app is a big, deal, right like going on a dating app actively looking for people and then being like whatever.
Speaker 2: Sign and the t.
Speaker 4: App here's the thing with the, TAPP i actually really don't like it BECAUSE i think it can be. Fake but here's WHAT i really think it. Is so this was a CONVERSATION i was having with a homegirl of. Mine, okay even if what they wrote is, fake which could very much well be, true it's.
Speaker 2: Still someone that's mad enough at that nigga that they want to do something.
Speaker 4: Mean that means he's really out here misleading or lying or kissing someone. Off i've dated some fuck niggas in the, past. Right but my first thought isn't to take someone from the past and just start airing them out that many years. Later, yeah probably going to do it with someone that recently hurt. You so maybe one hundred percent of it ain't gonna be, true but something might be. True AND i think that it's just that there's that energy behind, it like he's being deceitful with other. Women that's why they're finding him and looking for him on this app and trying to get more. Shit someone's not necessarily being. Open so that's what's really hurtful. About are you dating the same guy On facebook and the tea? App it's like a woman really needing to search because they.
Speaker 2: Know you a fuck.
Speaker 5: Nigga, Okay i'm not mad at that. Period the man is one hinge well hinge and. Tender the girl on the te app said that they met on. Tender now here is my.
Speaker 2: Thing it's a few.
Speaker 5: Things first, OFF i felt like he was completely gaslighting you by saying that he was entertaining these other women because he didn't think that you would like the pressure of, him making it seem like he wanted you to move, in. RIGHT i think you have to sit with a couple. Things if this is his way to express that the distance thing and needing somebody close to him or more around him is an, ISSUE i think that's what you sit With, First would you consider moving to where he? Is would you be willing to make it to where you guys are closer and no longer in a long distance? Relationship if you've been navigating a two year long long distance, relationship at what point do you want to be closer to this person because clearly the distance isn't working for him.
Speaker 2: Right, secondly.
Speaker 5: You did take him back once after being on a dating, app SO i don't believe.
Speaker 2: YOU i think you're gonna take him back. Again SO i.
Speaker 4: Think that then you have to sit with yourself and be, Like, okay as long as we're in a long distance, relationship.
Speaker 2: What really are my hard lines and?
Speaker 5: Boundaries because you've already called them on a dating app at your one year. Anniversary now it's the two year anniversary and you're getting this information. AGAIN i think it's up to you to decide to is him going on dates a hard limit for you or is that something that you're fine introducing into your. Relationship y'all know that this podcast leans heavily into non traditional, relationships and so to, me once you stay with a cheating ass, nigga to, me you are unofficially in a non monogamous.
Speaker 2: Rely not to, ME i mean to, me you. Are i'm speaking for. Me you shared your thoughts on. IT i would give you a give her.
Speaker 5: MIND i feel like if if you if deep down inside it's more of an ego.
Speaker 2: THING i get you.
Speaker 5: Leaving but if you love this man or you really like, him to, me the only option right now is one of two. Things get closer to him so that he's no longer feeling the, distance or.
Speaker 2: Talk about what is. Allowed will you two may have to go. Tie, okay let me tell you Why i'm not feeling that.
Speaker 4: Answer, Okay monogamous people shouldn't have to resort to non monogamy to have success in their.
Speaker 2: Relationship i'm going to scream.
Speaker 4: That, okay monogamous people cannot do that because it's not a natural. Movement for, that he's not naturally. Monogamous that's the problem.
Speaker 2: Too but here's the. Thing though he's a, liar that doesn't mean He's that's not Means.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying he's poly but he's definitely not not he's definitely not. Monogamous but if and you only called him twice and you're on two different, apps they're the only ones you know you're talking about give him a bad then it ain't Gonna And i'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Be honest with you's. Sister.
Speaker 4: Okay, one you don't live in the same. City he's only gonna get closer to another.
Speaker 2: Beach.
Speaker 4: Two this is SOMETHING i learned recently because it's only happened to me in two. Relationships, Okay, now anyone listening to this that has read the chapter In No Holds barre know when you've stayed too. LONG i promise you it didn't hit me until it hit. Me your relationship is kind of getting dicey around two, years.
Speaker 2: RIGHT i always thought the puppy phase would be in the.
Speaker 4: BEGINNING i realized in a good, situation it gets even.
Speaker 2: Better i've only experienced that.
Speaker 4: WELL i almost said her name scissors in this, relationship, obay AND i started feeling weird around that mark.
Speaker 2: Too i've been another, relationship So i'm, like let's get in.
Speaker 4: Dicey when it starts getting, heightened that actually means, like all, right this is a great. Direction and that's what we all want if we're dating for long term, commitment, right we want to feel an increase in that, spark passion and. Trust if it's getting if it's going, backward it's very hard to refuel and like get it back to where it was in the. Beginning it is hard to like reverse engineer. Shit, yep it really. Is that's why this bitch is LEARNING ai right, now like she said in the, beginning instead of, Saying i'm focusing on TikTok because it's, like fuck, It i'm going to jump on a new wave after.
Speaker 2: That sometimes going back.
Speaker 5: Is you, NO i, know And i'm about to start my, TikTok and, Baby i'm, like.
Speaker 2: Fow so, hard Like i'm like seeing people do it.
Speaker 4: Nowadays but, ANYWAY i say all that to, say, like it's just a lot, harder it's a lot more, effort AND i think you may be pouring into something that isn't worth. It and the REASON i think it's not worth it is because he was on hinge and much worse than being on hinge.
Speaker 5: The t APP i want to see. Too, also here's my. Thing let me go back to this. Email We, oh here's another. Thing she, said we initially met online during the. PANDEMIC i think that maybe that should have been conversation in the beginning that, yeah maybe it's too.
Speaker 2: Late but to know that you even met him.
Speaker 5: ONLINE i think that this is why this is even more of an issue for you to find out that he's still on these dating. APPS i feel like you initially probably met him on a dating.
Speaker 2: App so to know that you.
Speaker 5: Could be celebrating a two year anniversary with someone you met, ONLINE i think that's also the thing that's making you feel a. Way you feel like maybe you could be losing this guy that you like because he's essentially meeting people the same way you met. You And andy, said this guy you, like you think it's your? Boyfriend, girl that shit has. TOOUGH i mean, no, no, NO i mean they said two year. ANNIVERSARY i, Mean i'll be honest with, you. Though it's really interesting to.
Speaker 2: Me AND i know you called him a.
Speaker 5: Liar hear me, Out oh you think? No every time she confronted, him he admitted to. It so what's crazy to?
Speaker 2: Me but here's first, off we talked about the hold.
Speaker 5: On we talked about the white lives and how it's not lying if you just don't bring it. Up the fact that both times she confronted him about, this he's, like, yeah bitch it to.
Speaker 4: Screenshot what the fuck is he gonna?
Speaker 5: DO i, mean, well the other one was the sister was on the dating, App like he's that's the.
Speaker 2: Thing he's admitted to both of these, times being on the dating. Apple, say.
Speaker 4: He did admit it both, times so he's not really a. Liar he, said, Yeah AND i showed you the little teeth he, said. Yeah he, said, yeah, okay, girl you.
Speaker 2: Know, what do you know how many?
Speaker 4: Okay and maybe this is me being triggered by dating a. Narcissist do you know how many niggas could look at the screen? Shot do you not remember WHEN i showed the nigga the timestamp of him in the hospital when he said it was that weekend and it, Wasn't and he literally tried.
Speaker 5: To convince me that the picture wasn't two years. Old maybe, okay so, y'all maybe this is me. PROJECTING i just loved. That, YEAH i did it because.
Speaker 4: Because imagine showing a screenshot to a nigga and him trying to convince you that that screenshot is not real.
Speaker 5: Like so to, Me i'm giving the goddamn cheating as niggas some cool points for at least admitting that he on the.
Speaker 2: Apps goddamn, it, y'all this is this is, Her he's.
Speaker 4: Confronted this is where y'all the dating is in, hell because look at.
Speaker 2: ME i just like that he admitted it when she came to.
Speaker 4: Him do you know how many niggas like when when a woman come to you to ask you a, question it's because she already knows the.
Speaker 2: Answer SO i just.
Speaker 4: Want to give him a little bit of points for at least being, like, YUP i did.
Speaker 1: It, ny what was he gonna?
Speaker 2: Do bitch lie because other niggas. Lie, okay you know, what and then they try to make you feel. Crazy you know What i'm.
Speaker 5: Saying, Okay i'm wishing you to be nominogamous in your long distance relationship because now all you long.
Speaker 2: Distance bitch is about to get real mad at.
Speaker 5: Me if you're you're monogamous and you are in a long distance fucking, relationship one of y'all is getting cheated.
Speaker 4: On get the fuck out of. Here niggas need to let off their motherfucking, nuts and bitch is like. Attention so if they if either person is not getting what they, want they, cheat whether if it's with their, friend whether it's with a, coworker whether it's with the bitch at the, bar whether it's with somebody they.
Speaker 2: Met on motherfucking. Hinge if you are in a monogamous long distance, relationship you're being cheated on. Period.
Speaker 4: Anyway thank you so much everyone listening in To you've got decisions and we would love to take you to patreon dot com dot Slash Corbal. Decisions you can see the Video mandy cursing out a. Screen, No i'm, cussing. Y'all out y'all see, me bitch in four k pus the Whole i'm talking to you you so just know.
Speaker 2: You get it cheated, on.
Speaker 4: Bitch, anyways make sure you send your letters Into decisions pod at gmail dot.
Speaker 2: Com see you next
Speaker 4: Me nil the in between the dep