Speaker 1: Scrubbing In with Becca Tilly and Tanya rad and iHeartRadio and two times People's Choice Award winning podcasts.
Speaker 2: Right, hello everybody, we are scrubbing in.
Speaker 1: Hey everyone, everyone.
Speaker 3: We are scrubbing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we need to replace it with something.
Speaker 2: Really, But if I'm like hello Tanya, Hello Becca, Hello.
Speaker 3: Easton, Hello Mark, could we'll continue to work on it?
Speaker 5: Is that a dog?
Speaker 1: No, just a bark?
Speaker 2: I was like, no, the whole point is I can't get off of the podcast.
Speaker 4: It's time for scrubbing.
Speaker 1: In the o R.
Speaker 3: I want to join us and don't go too far.
Speaker 4: All right, no more submissions.
Speaker 2: We have a winner, just stolen from one of the most iconic films.
Speaker 1: My favorite messages from somebody that was like, does scrubbing and have like a budget? I feel like they have an outdated jingle. They haven't outdated this. They don't have mic flags, they don't have whatever. I was like, dang, the answer is no, I sent you. Did I send you that screen?
Speaker 5: It was like, yeah, we have a Dear Bonnia episode today, Yes.
Speaker 4: We do, and I want to start us off with my Dear Bonia. I don't even know where I saw this. Mobe's in our prep you might have seen it too. Anyway, I thought this is a funny question. So would you rather, but you have to one of these has to happen. Would you rather walk in on your parents in bed together? Or have them walk in on you in bed together?
Speaker 1: Have them walk in on me.
Speaker 4: Like, but not just in bed together like?
Speaker 1: Yes you would? Yes, much better for me personally.
Speaker 3: All right, Becca, this is really unfortunate. I think I'd rather walk in on them.
Speaker 1: Oh dang, why, I know, like a perverted answer. Really, yeah, I think.
Speaker 3: It's more perverted for them to want to walk in on me doing it.
Speaker 6: I don't nobody wants this to happen, it's just this happens.
Speaker 2: I think I'd be able to like process it and move on easier than they would.
Speaker 4: I think I agree, yes, because it feels like the awkwardness it was gonna be awkwardness either way.
Speaker 1: I guess, Mark, this is a horrible question.
Speaker 4: Are the conversation I saw the summer I saw.
Speaker 3: Taking a step further? What position?
Speaker 4: All right, fine, let's just going to the normal deer bond.
Speaker 6: Yeah, just move on, let's move on. Answer please, I guess I'd rather have them walking on me.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Better because since we didn't say what position, maybe me and my wife are just holding hands all right?
Speaker 4: It was a split decision.
Speaker 3: Better like doing like you know you're.
Speaker 6: Actually like mid coitus?
Speaker 3: Yes, you are just holding hands?
Speaker 6: Isn't that how it's? Is there another way?
Speaker 4: Yes? Childless From Anika High, Banya and Meston Day one scrubbery here, I just want to start saying thank you for making me laugh every week. I truly admire the relationships you all have with your significant others. I'm going through a breakup after five years and now I'm thirty. I'm trying to reflect them, but I want moving forward. My question is, how do you actually know when someone is the one? People always say when you know, you know, but I'd love to hear your take on it. Becca and Tanya. You both seem so happy in your relationships, and I love how you talk about your partners with so much love and respect. It's inspiring and makes me want to hold out for that kind of connection and not settle. You also seem like you never get sick of each other, even though I'm sure you have your moments. Any advice on how to recognize your person would be greatly appreciated. Ps. I recently cleaned my water bottles because I was pulling a Tanya. Love you guys.
Speaker 1: Wow, the fact that that's now called I'm considered pulling a Tanya.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe Anika can inspire you to wash your ball.
Speaker 1: I watched it probably twice since we've had that conversation.
Speaker 6: Not enough, it's.
Speaker 4: Okay to start.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, the straw is often yes, yeah, great, great, great.
Speaker 3: Just to be clear, do you want to answer?
Speaker 1: I don't think I know the answer, Like, how do you know they're the one? I feel like with Robbie, I literally knew very quickly that like my inner beings told me that he he was it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would like to say that it was the same thing, like, it's not really something that I have it that was specific of like I knew because she did this. There's more something that happened like in my like brain chemistry or something where I was like, And I also think that one thing that I will say is that any of the problems or issues that we've had to navigate or work through, it hasn't felt like a burden to go through the work.
Speaker 3: Of navigating those things.
Speaker 2: It's been like, I want to work on this as opposed to it being like I have to work on this. It's been like, Okay, I want to be with you, you want to be with me, and that's like that's what's happening. So how do we make it as like healthy as possible? And I've wanted to do that as opposed to feeling like it was a burden in our relationship. Yeah, which I feel like is if it's not the right person, that going through things and working on things feels like a heavy burden, a heavy lift, I think for me, I guess is what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so that's what I would say. How do you what do you think it is?
Speaker 6: I mean, I agree that it's a there's not like a specific thing. But I think back to this. There's this quote from Kieramo do Toro that I really like about art, and it's art. The definition of art is what would you risk to be in its presence? And I always think about like I just couldn't imagine life with that, Like when I'm with Alison, I'm like, I can't imagine doing anything without you, and I would risk everything just to be in your orbit. Yeah, And I've never felt that way about anyone else. And that's the fact that I popped into my head. It's like the sign, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I literally don't get sick of him. Like I can literally have Robby next met twenty four to seven and never get sick of him.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like he gets in my lap all day, I'd be totally fine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, lose feeling in your feet, but you're fine day the way around.
Speaker 1: Like I could sit on his lap all day long and I'd be like, perfectly fine.
Speaker 4: I remember the revelation we had been together three years. Remember, my wife was very young when we started dating, so I wanted to have a long I wanted it a long time because I didn't want her to feel like she got married too young or didn't see anyone else, or made a mistake. So after we began together three years, I remember thinking, am I going to propose to this? It's really is she the one? And I thought to myself, well, what's the opposite? What's the alternates? The alternate is we break up and go and lead separate lives and never talk to each other again. And that was laughable and inconceivable to me. There is no way that is my future. That Amy's just another person in the world that I think about every once in a while, but liv a girl in life completely separate from me, There's no way that's the case. And that was it. I knew, Okay, this is it, this is the one, and I'm going to propose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that makes sense to me. And I resonate with that because I remember when think that when some certain people found out about my relationship with Haley who were important to me, and they weren't super receptive or accepting, I was like, so, what's the alter, Like I either do what they want or and I don't have Haley in my life. And I was like, I can't even fathom that. And I was willing to have to go through a hard time in another relationship with someone who I love and care about so much to be with her. And I think that was the moment where I was like, oh, this isn't like a fleeing or something I could just like forget. And I remember I've said it a lot, but I always was like I knew I would never stop thinking about her if I wasn't with her. And I think that's kind of the thought, which is basically what you just said in different words, like the thought of her amy, doing being with anyone else doing living life felt like there's no way I'm not a part of that her life.
Speaker 1: Yes, so that's it.
Speaker 4: That's how you know. Hope that helped a very confused and hurt scrubber sent us this one. Hi, Becka, Tanya Mark, and Easton. I'm a longtime listener living in a small town in Manitoba, Canada. I bet that's nice up there. I'd like to see Manitoba, Canada. I'm a thirty two year old single mom of two boys, both under the age of ten. One is named Easton.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: My ex husband and I separated in twenty twenty three and have reached the end of our separation and divorce process. I started doing my boyfriend a little over a year ago. We dd it for five months before introducing him to my two boys, and it's been mostly smooth sailing. My boyfriend is thirty seven, has never ever wanted kids of his own, which I've known from the beginning. I don't want more kids either. I may have assumed incorrectly, but I assumed that even though he didn't want children of his own, he wouldn't date someone with kids if he was opposed to attending kids' events like soccer, taekwondo, et cetera, and eventually years down the line, having more of a step parent like role. When I've asked him why he's so unwilling to attend these things, his response is usually, this is exactly why I didn't want to have kids on my own, or why would I want to go to that. I tried to explain to him that my kids have asked why he can't attend these events, and I always have to lie and say he's working. He always makes it seem like I'm asking for the end of the world, and I'm not sure that I am. The boys want him there because they love him and they want him to be there to support them. I feel so confused. I'm sure i'd handle the situation. I love him deeply, which is why it's been so hard. An the insider opinions would be greatly appreciated. A very confused and hurt scrubber. It's not great.
Speaker 3: It's not great.
Speaker 2: The thing that immediately popped up in my mind is I feel.
Speaker 1: Like when.
Speaker 2: You're in a relationship, there's that like teammate and partnership that comes along with it, and I really tell you, you're the only person who can speak to this in the room really in terms of like being the person coming into someone's life with kids.
Speaker 1: I think the thing is that he's not. So I think every situation's different. I don't think every step parent or step parenting role looks the same. I think it's dependent on your partner and that what they want that role to be. So in my case, Robbie did want that. He really wanted me to be a very active part of the kids' lives, and I wanted the same thing. We were really like the word sympatico in that, and so that's kind of where that's where we took the role, my role with the kids. And it's hard because you're the mom and you want your partner to be involved, but he really doesn't want to be involved. So I feel like you guys have to maybe make some sort of compromise because I also think too, if he doesn't want that responsibility, he doesn't want kids, he doesn't want he doesn't want that responsibility of even being a step parent, then maybe there's a compromise you can make. Maybe doesn't come to every game, maybe he just comes to like one here and there or you know, like does not have to be all in or all out. I feel like he's all out?
Speaker 4: Is it? Is there an element of I don't want to be around your ex husband, I don't want to be the new guy and everybody staring at me. Is there something there? Like I have maybe hard to believe he has no interest in watching your kids play soccer.
Speaker 1: Especially if he's building a relationship. Yeah, especially if he's building a relationship with them.
Speaker 2: I think he just I think he doesn't want kids and he probably gets to have her fifty percent of the time by him, by herself, and he probably is like I told you from the beginning, I didn't want kids, And I think she's totally valid in being like, then why would you date me if you weren't going to have any participat participation in my kids lives?
Speaker 1: He is having participation in their lives because she's saying that they love him and they want him to come. So he's clearly like hanging out with them at some point.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But if he I know, but if he cares and loves them and he and she's saying they want you to come to their events, wouldn't he go oh, like in his mind, it's like, oh, yeah, that I didn't really I don't really want to go to a kid's soccer game, but like I love these kids and this is what they want from me.
Speaker 5: Yea, how do I show up for them? I don't think this guy's your person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's because I'm not like your guy.
Speaker 3: I get.
Speaker 2: I understand his view on like if he doesn't want kids, but why would you date someone who's who's very much in that in that and has kids and not be.
Speaker 3: Able to show up for them?
Speaker 1: Because some people who are in that role like don't have to be like that. Like I don't really know any examples, but like I'm trying to think of like a famous couple that just to give a good example.
Speaker 2: While you're thinking, I'm saying, like if she's can mean if if this was at the very beginning, like let's say last week was the first game, and he was like, yeah, I'm not really into that. I don't want to go to kids' sporting events, and then she's like, Okay, now I have to reassess what this is. But this is not the first time it's happened. He has like consistently not been going and she's probably communicated like, Hey, the boys really want you to come. I'm having to lie and say that you're at work. And if he's still not able to go, like, oh, like I should show up. I'm in these kids' lives like I should show up, or they're when they're doing something that's important to them. I don't think this is the type of guy that's going to be a partner to you or a teammate to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if that's important.
Speaker 4: Again, it's just like, yeah, it's hard with these emails because you want to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, and I'm trying real hard to give this guy the benefit of the doubt. But who doesn't want to go see random kids off the streets are kids that you know and watch them play soccer or dance or whatever it is. It seems to me like I'm going to see my friend's kids game. Yeah, our neighbors kids have gone see Like it's just something to do when it's fun.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't know, it's like showing up for kids, like kids seeing people in your Like if people like my aunts and people came to my events when I was in school, I remember being like, oh my gosh, like my, oh.
Speaker 1: Want to go to yeah, sporting them?
Speaker 4: Why wouldn't you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So I I again, we only know what we've gotten this email about. But I think that you deserve someone who's going to be a to and I think maybe if there's, if there hasn't been a sit down conversation about that it's important to you and that it's important to the kids, then have that conversation. And if he's not willing to compromise and be able to show up for them and you, then I don't think this is your personal or.
Speaker 1: Maybe we understand the root of why he doesn't want to go to these events. Maybe we start with that what.
Speaker 5: The root seem like?
Speaker 3: He's just like, yeah, I don't want kids.
Speaker 4: But also there's gonna be stuff he wants you to go to that you don't want to go to. Right, I don't know what that is. Let's go watch with the boys. I don't want to do this, but fine, you know is what we do.
Speaker 2: Relationships, It's part of life. But that's the part of being like a team. And this guy doesn't feel like a team with you.
Speaker 1: No, he's got an iron team and that's just the team have.
Speaker 3: An iron team.
Speaker 4: You can't, Tanya, did you come up with a celebrity couple analogy for this particular situation?
Speaker 1: So I was saying, I was thinking maybe like Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck, but it didn't quite work. Oh, Jlo has kids, ben Affleck has kids. But I do feel like even Jlo like showed up to ben afflecks kids stuff and vice versa. Probably so, No, I don't know any step parents that do not attend any of their children's step children's festivity effort. Yeah, thank you, A good idea. I tried, Dakota Johnson. I don't know those kids are older.
Speaker 4: Than you for working on it.
Speaker 3: While you're thinking about it. We're going to take a break, all right. We are back with more burning questions.
Speaker 4: Different religions, Tanya, this question is mostly for you, it says, I mean day one, Scrubber was so happy of you when you met Robbie and finally became a wife. I was in a two year relationship with a man I love and care for so deeply. I am born and raised devout Catholic and he was raised Hindu, though he's not necessarily religious. We recently broke up because we couldn't come to a conclusion on how our wedding would look combining traditions, etc. Can you share a bit more about how you and Robbie had discussions around your different faith backgrounds. I'm heartbroken and really hopeful we can find a way to come back together. Lots of love, Anonymous.
Speaker 1: They broke up because they couldn't figure out read that line again, they couldn't figure out how to have a wedding.
Speaker 4: That combines the traditions of Catholicism and Hinduism.
Speaker 1: And that broke them up.
Speaker 4: Apparently, she says, we broke up because we couldn't come to a conclusion. That makes me sad, But maybe I think it's a bigger picture thing, like, well, if we can't even figure this out, how are we going to figure out how to raise kids together and all these other things? You know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that when it came to faith and traditions and everything that comes in that realm of things, Robbie respected mine and I respected his, and we kind of took like an all hands on deck approach. We celebrate all the things, we incorporate all the things. It really and we really wanted our wedding ceremony to be non denominational. We didn't want it to be fully one way or the other. And it was like the easiest thing that we've done, Like we didn't have fights about it. It was literally just like what traditions, what do you want to have? What do you want to have? And then we both said great love it, great love it did it? Like I feel like we just approached it from a place of just like love and understanding on both sides. We never truly haven't thought about it.
Speaker 4: And I wonder if so if they approached this from a different way where he would suggest something that she say something like, oh, my grandparents are never going to that, and vice versa, he's like, oh, my family is not going to want that to happen. You know, maybe that's there's too many cooks in the kitchen.
Speaker 2: Maybe I also think they're like, you are very committed to your faith, and so is Robbie.
Speaker 3: But I also think.
Speaker 2: That if you're devout to your religion and your family is really intensely developed to their religion, and you're thinking about what is our family going to think, what's grandma going to think? Who's a devout Catholic? I think you get in your head about that. But I think if you're like I think y'all have done such a beautiful job at like honoring each other in your religions and also being respectful and also being.
Speaker 5: Willing to learn, I think you have to kind of.
Speaker 2: Drown out the noise of what's everyone else gonna say and think, Yeah, and if it's if that's what it is, if it's your own inner inner self, or you know, whatever it is.
Speaker 1: You're so right about that. It's like, I do think that there's a lot of external noise that comes in when especially when it comes to faith and traditions, and you do have to just completely block that out and it has to be just the two of you and like what you want to do.
Speaker 2: And also be able to like be sometimes you have it's it sucks to have to be the one to be the example in your family of being like, this is what it looks like to respect and honor other people's religions who don't believe the same way as you. Yeah, And it's hard because when you have a really strong dynamic with your family and you've agreed on everything thus far, and they have expectations about who you're going to be with that could be a challenge. It's not as easy as just like, oh, block it all out, Like I know that's a challenge, But I think if you know this is the person that you're supposed to be with, I think there's room for you to let yourself grow and you know, focus on you and your relationship and not the external noise.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really interesting because it's a question that I get asked a lot inner faith relationships and how we make it work. And I'm like, it's so interesting because it's literally just both of us honoring and respecting each other and creating our own traditions. It's never been truly, we've never had an argument over it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I mean I think if it gets to a point where you're only arguing about that, then maybe he's not your person. You know. Maybe if it's that important to where y'all can't move forward and you both are stuck in that fight, you're just gonna grow resentful.
Speaker 3: And I don't think.
Speaker 2: I think if you grew resentful about it, then you wouldn't be a to have a healthy relationship ever. So I think that you you know, have to figure out where where the hesitation is coming from. Is it from you, Is it from your boyfriend or is it from your family and other people?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Huge, you the best.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it can work.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Inner faith marriages are blessing. I think the more the merrier. Yeah, celebrate so many holidays in our house.
Speaker 3: They all are always celebrating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just like constant celebration.
Speaker 4: Jody would x INMLA Recommendations Day one Scrubber Here, I've been meaning to reach out for some time to let you know your how about your podcast is meant to me. Through your stories, laughter, support and genuine friendship, You've brought an incredible sense of light and joy into my life, and I wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart. You all helped me smile and giggle through the pandemic when my fiance was deployed for a year. In the morning commutes to work. I look forward to new episodes every week and find myself re listening to old episodes when they need a little pick me up. My best friend and I love talking about the podcast and even write in cards. You're the Becka to Tanya. I'm also reaching out for some advice. I'm flying out to la in a few weeks for a work trip and extending my stay for a few days to explore the city. Any recommendations of what to do and where to eat, I'm open to anything, but will be for sure hitting in and out while I'm in town. I appreciate your thoughts. Hope you have a wonderful week. Love Jody. That's Jody.
Speaker 2: I we may have to turn it over to Easton for this to ask.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, literally, I think I'm the worst person to ask because we just had a friend that was in town from like, uh somewhere. They first time in LA and they're like, where should we go? And I was like, I have no idea. I know, I'm really bad at this Universal Studio.
Speaker 6: It's like, well, there's some variables Jody that you're gonna have to maybe have to DM me because it's like where you're going to be into. Do you want to see where movies are made? Do you want to see where famous people have lost their lives? Do you want to do you want to eat weird food? Do you want to have good food? Do you want have bad food?
Speaker 4: Like this?
Speaker 3: Want to be in like touristy area?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Because I love I love that kind of stuff. I love the Walk of Fame. I love Hollywood Boulevard. I love that that's gotten so gross. It's so it's grimy, but that's what I.
Speaker 1: Like about it.
Speaker 4: By the way, when I first moved here, and even when I came to visit here before I moved here, how Boulevard was fine, you know, just the street, lots of tourists. Yeah, stars. Now it's Times Square, but in a smaller area, like it's very crammed. The sidewalks are packed and there's just it's just seed. It's just kind of gross.
Speaker 6: Over crowdress up as Spider Man.
Speaker 4: People in costumes, lots of people just trying to get money out of you. Yeah, I would.
Speaker 1: Say you should for sure go to Santa Monica, the pier. Yeah, it's like iconic places game end.
Speaker 6: Of Route sixty six.
Speaker 4: Go up the promenade while you're over there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe go to Venice, Muscle Beach.
Speaker 2: Everything's like closed off. It used to be like amazing. Oh really, I would say, if you're gonna do mod hit A Grove or Maritana is good.
Speaker 4: What about the Magic Castle least? And should you go to the Magic Castle.
Speaker 6: If you can get in that is hard to get in it's very cool, even if you just want to drive by and check it out. Though, Yeah, do you have a car? Are you going to be ubering everything another?
Speaker 3: We might need you, Joe, do you need a.
Speaker 6: D M E d M at Easton? Allen, send me a d M and I will. I will plan your trip for you, every moment of it, even the work parts. Where's your work event? What conference center is that in? I'll find something cool for you. You'll find something walking distance from Yes, yes, I will his specialty.
Speaker 3: We have one more, but first, all right, we're back for a finale question.
Speaker 4: It's a fun one.
Speaker 3: Becca, Hey Tanya.
Speaker 6: Hey Mark, Hey Easton?
Speaker 4: Is that the first time?
Speaker 3: Hey Tanya, Hey Becca, Hey Easton, Hey Mark.
Speaker 4: It's scrubbing in.
Speaker 1: Zerom In.
Speaker 3: Don't go anywhere.
Speaker 6: It's time for the show.
Speaker 1: We have a good one.
Speaker 4: Well, Courtney's email starts scrub dub dub in the tub, dub tub, Thank you Courtney.
Speaker 3: She actually didn't say it, well, she said scrub.
Speaker 4: A dub dub with a scrub Becca Eastern Marcantania. Oh, Tanya, it's the lowest billing scruested for all four of you.
Speaker 1: You probably didn't have abutical order yeah, she might.
Speaker 4: Have, and it could be fun to write down your answers before sharing with one another. Okay, good, you's got.
Speaker 1: Pins over here?
Speaker 4: Uh? Which grade character from any of the twenty one gazillion seasons? Do you think each of you are most like? And why? Answer for yourselves and one another? Thanks from a day one scrubber. This is gonna be hard for Easton.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm still gonna participate, though.
Speaker 4: I'm still doing all right, and we're write down me and then you write down everybody else, right.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, okay, I'm having to go gut instinct because I'm rushed.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, that's fine, that's better.
Speaker 6: I think initial reactions?
Speaker 1: What kind of what I did?
Speaker 5: Do?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Ready, who's going to start? Mark?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 4: Should we do each person one at a time?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 4: All right? Tanya? You ready? Becca? You're still writing? Yeah, I'm good, Tanya. Who do you think you? Well? No, have everybody else? Say Tanya, and then she'll say, who's you? I have April Kepner. Tanya is most like April Kepner.
Speaker 3: Oh interesting, I went easy.
Speaker 6: I thought of definitely thought of, I said, tarn Helm.
Speaker 1: Okay, I couldn't be further from Becca has a match. I went with Izzy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I did consider eazy. But how do you feel about.
Speaker 1: It's pretty good? It's pretty good. But I kept most mine o gs.
Speaker 4: So oh well, because you have Washington ten years April Kepner. Okay, okay, fine, uh Becca, I we should save Becca. Let's go Eastern next Easton?
Speaker 3: Who uh?
Speaker 4: I put for Easton? Easton was a hard one for me. I put Levi. Oh my god, I almost is a kind soul.
Speaker 1: I almost.
Speaker 2: But I actually put George George because when he becomes he thinks that he has like he seems like he's going to be nervous, but then he ends up being one of the best surgeons and like everyone loves him and protective.
Speaker 1: Georgia Malley as well. He's good.
Speaker 6: It looks cool as hell.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: He was on the podcast.
Speaker 6: Oh yes, I remember, Yes, I.
Speaker 4: Remember, and even shot a little video with us.
Speaker 6: Yes, he did. I remember that very well.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 6: Tr night, I said that I was Mick dreamy. Yeah, I could see that. Yeah, you've kind of got the hair of the scruffy.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And I'm a really good race car driver.
Speaker 4: Yeah, definite, all right, what about me?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So, oh boy, I braced myself.
Speaker 1: I went with Miranda Bailey.
Speaker 4: Interesting.
Speaker 1: I feel like she's been around the whole time. She keeps everyone in line, she keeps everything going. She's like Oregon I and she's like the fearless leader.
Speaker 4: I'll take that. Yeah, I'm happy with that.
Speaker 1: I was. I had you first as chief, but like I had a web. Yeah, Marana Bailey's better.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like it better.
Speaker 2: This one's controversial, but it's I'm going to clarify, I said, Owen, but before he cheated on Christina, so he was like a leader in the O R and everyone was coming to him to learn. But this was before he cheated on Christina, before we became, before we hated him. Yeah, so I had to, I wrote before the first season, first.
Speaker 4: Season, Owen, Okay, all right, just.
Speaker 1: To clarify, I hated on from the start.
Speaker 3: No, you didn't know I did.
Speaker 2: Actually, no, I don't believe that we are we did. I didn't start hitting him till you chewed on Christina.
Speaker 1: I hated him from day one.
Speaker 4: He's been on the show for one hundred years. It's basically East who do you think I'm most likely in the show? You don't watch, so I apologize.
Speaker 6: I could only name a few characters on the show, so I had to kind of pull from that. So I think you are most like Meredith Gray.
Speaker 4: Because you are.
Speaker 6: You do hold it very leadership role on this podcast and in my life, and I look up to you as the name of the show. Thank you, Mark's Anatomy over here.
Speaker 4: Very nice? All right, Becca, what did you say for myself? I said, Alex Karev.
Speaker 1: Almost like Correv, like Alex Corre in torture.
Speaker 4: I don't know I related to him for some reason. The other person I put down to Tom Carrassic. I think it's kind of I get that too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can see he's too cranky, but he's sarcastic.
Speaker 3: He's funny.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's funny.
Speaker 1: I just I think Branda Bailey wins.
Speaker 4: I like him, Marda Biley, and I'll think of that. I watch it, all right, Becca, telling you who you say.
Speaker 1: For Becca, it's so obvious Meredith Gray. She's so Meredith Gray.
Speaker 4: Like Meredith Grey.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: She's depressed like.
Speaker 1: She didn't used to be. She didn't used to be. She didn't used to be, she did not used to be. She loved her friends, fearlessly. She was like the best friend ever to Christina Yang. She would like chew guys up and spit them out, like had no feelings whatsoever. Like you could do that for a really long time to remember. You would like all these guys were like falling all over you, and you're like, who, she's so Meredith Gray.
Speaker 4: This might be a little on the nose, but I have at Arizona Robins Classic, thank you.
Speaker 6: I did a beloved character Cass Beckman played by Sophia Bush, because.
Speaker 2: Me and my open relations pretty good.
Speaker 6: Yes exactly.
Speaker 4: I mean I'm thinking pretty good for a guy who doesn't watch the show, it's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did you go? You went with Arizona. You're so Meredith and you look like Meredith.
Speaker 3: We should do the walk our walk Meredith. Look all right? That was fun little games props.
Speaker 4: We should give them the credit. Courtney, thank you for that.
Speaker 7: Job.
Speaker 1: Well away, you're gonna be rolling around the o R in skates.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I would be a Pedes. I would definitely go peedees. And I also I said, I.
Speaker 2: Actually said Arizona season six because that's when she really you really show that she knows who she is and she stands up to Calli's dad, and she's like, I am an honorable person, and like, even though I'm not who you wanted for your daughter, like I am who you're getting and I love her.
Speaker 5: I love I loved Usca Capsule, I do too forever.
Speaker 3: Well, that was so much fun. Eastern great work than you, diehard fans.
Speaker 6: Stressful, stressful.
Speaker 3: We will be back next week. Don I love you, I continued
Speaker 1: M hm