Speaker 1: Yo yo, you're already knowing your boy east aka Don Pablo Fortune favors to bowl out right now. Catch me on that boot Leg Cave podcast, my brother east Side third game.
Speaker 2: Right man, look at the Bootleg cav show. We got a special bust in here. My god Davies, my brother were back. Baby. How you been. I've been good man. We're just talking about how we are not far in age. And you were surprised because you pretty much said white people age like ship. No that that that did not leave my motherfucking mouth.
Speaker 3: I thought you you just have a.
Speaker 2: I said, you know what it is is.
Speaker 1: I feel like you have a maturity about you. How you look, it's about you, it's your vibe. You just feel like you feel like old.
Speaker 2: Told you I was born the year before and before I thought you were old because it was older. Bro. Yeah, I thought it was like eighty five, eighty four, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: We same era.
Speaker 2: We went through this nickelodeon all the same age, like milk bron.
Speaker 1: We were back on the same ship like gonna crack. Yeah, you know, drink water man. I always my best advice is water and cocoa butter. The white people do white people use cocoa butter.
Speaker 2: No, I've drinked off with them before, too much to tam. I I have like as a kid. I think it was at the house and my hands smelled like chocolate all day.
Speaker 3: No, it's good for you. It's good for your skin.
Speaker 2: He's sick, sick. I love cocoa butter. Though it's good for stretch marks. It's good for your skin. If you have stretch marks, Cocoa butter then wounds.
Speaker 1: You know, as you know, as a as kids, we outside. I was outside a lot, falling off bikes and ship, getting in fights and ships. So a lot of my blemishes and scars. Big shout out the cocoa butter.
Speaker 2: Yuh, shout to the cocoa butter. Uh. You are a pretty healthy guy. In general, I would say, what is your like diet regiment? Like these days?
Speaker 1: You know what's crazy with me? I don't really have a diet. I just don't eat no pork.
Speaker 2: So you don't eat the swine. No swine, stop for law. I don't know. No, no, no no. I stay far away from that.
Speaker 1: I'm Muslim, you know that. But yeah, I stay fall away from pork. I eat a lot of seafood. I love seafood.
Speaker 2: Uh. What about red meat?
Speaker 1: I like steaks, Like if my moms make it, or if we had a flavored restaurant or some ship like that, I might order a steak depending on my mood. But I kind of I don't really, I don't over indulge as much as I did in my twenties and red meat as I do.
Speaker 2: I mean like I fell back any vitamins. It's like sea moss or anything sea moss.
Speaker 1: Uh bladder rack all at black sea oil bladder wrack.
Speaker 2: What's that means?
Speaker 1: It's like a I hope I'm saying it right, big shout out the staffs p.
Speaker 2: With the pharmacy.
Speaker 1: I take that ride up you know what I'm saying, Go up there and then give me a whole like a Christmas package, the Healthy Ship for me my kids. He got the he got the the tablets of the Healthy Ship, see more and all that that tastes like candy for the kids.
Speaker 3: So me and my kid, I'm big on.
Speaker 1: I'm just big on health bro and not getting sick and catching colds. And you know what I'm saying, Like, you really can't be active out here if you if you sneezing and all that type of shit.
Speaker 2: Did you catch COVID when it was running around?
Speaker 1: I actually did catch it, shouts to my brother Doc. I don't want to blow dot spot up, but I think that nigga Doc gave me COVID. You heard or the mother was a rough go. I just couldn't taste nothing. And it was Thanksgiving, Oh the worst time.
Speaker 2: Not so my mom's getting busy. I couldn't smell nothing, can't taste nothing. Let's talk about the word. That's the single worst time you could have got COVID. I was terrible, bro.
Speaker 1: It was to the point where, like you know, when you're taking the ship, you smell your ship, like well, like.
Speaker 2: You know what's crazy.
Speaker 3: You couldn't smell my ship.
Speaker 2: That's how I knew I had.
Speaker 1: So it had me scared. Cav Like you know what I'm saying. You don't know if I mean a joint steak, if you don't know if breath stinks. I could be talking to you right in your face. You don't even know that, Like you just dug it out, like what's up?
Speaker 2: Bro? Like and my dog took my dog shpit on the floor and I didn't smell it couldn't smell nothing, And I was like, and that shit probably was rocking no, right, and so I was like, this was like June of twenty twenty. So I'm like, oh fuck, I got Kobe. That's when I caught it twenty So then I held it up and I was like, oh, yeah, I don't smell anything. That is crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I had it for like nine ten days.
Speaker 1: My best friend died May fifth, twenty twenty shooter. God bless her. So you met Shooter. I brought him here. And then my daughter was born, my second daughter, Kobe, my little badass, November eleventh, twenty twenty. So I caught it like right when she was born type shit. So when I brought her from the hospital back to the crib, I think that's when the PS fives and all that was just coming out. I was, you know what I mean, my man, I had a little homie, had him in the hood, and I caught my son died, Like, yo, bro, bring me over here, Let's get the PS five for.
Speaker 2: My little man.
Speaker 3: When DOT pull up, he's sweating.
Speaker 2: Mind. It was like cold outside. I'm like, what do you have with you? He dream like, nah, I'm good. He coughing and ship. I'm like, man, you know I've been watching the news everyone at that time.
Speaker 1: I'm like that ain't no, yeah, there ain't no regular cold man. Watch them sneezes and all that ship. Watch your hands, watch all that. You feel me come to find out. Me and him like, Bro, I ain't on front. Let's go to urgent kid, Bro me and you like I feel you got me feeling wicked already.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: We went over there and I took two tests. They had the rapid ship and it was negative. I was like, all right, I'm gucci. And they did the rail one, the ship that takes like ten fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: The ship when they.
Speaker 3: Put it up in your I went through all that. They was putting them shits in.
Speaker 2: Your brain and all went through that. Hey man. We went to Jamaica and they did that ship. They put that ship in my in my forehead. I'm like, yo, this is crazy. Pause but I caught it.
Speaker 1: But I had it nine ten days, got off and I ain't catch it again. I never got the You never got jabbed, nah, I ain't.
Speaker 2: Did you miss out on any opportunities because you decided not to be vexed by the way, kudos to you. I don't think so not pressuring to the social pressure of you know what, you know what it is, bro, by the way eye pressure to it.
Speaker 1: I'm my mom longs and my dad did, but they older, so I kind of respected what they were saying, just because they you know, they're both seventy years old.
Speaker 2: They've said now, like if you're like in good health and you caught it, it was better immunity than the vaccine because then you're just catching it. Your body fight it off, gangster.
Speaker 1: That's like any cold, like the flu, anything you caught before anything I caught, bro, Like like chicken pox.
Speaker 2: You from that era box kids don't catch that. No, it once it's done. But if you scratched it.
Speaker 1: Remember they used to say, I see people today got mad chicken pox scars because they were scratching that ship.
Speaker 3: Calamian lotion, calm.
Speaker 2: Anytime you get a bug bite, calumine. My mom used to put us in the bath and lase us in calm used with calumine. I never used calumine with the porn like I did a cocoa butter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hope the funk not man.
Speaker 2: That's you still do you still like for exercise purposes or just for fun. Do you still have a hoop? I haven't played ball in a while.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie to you know, I'm I keep it real, Like all the time, I tell people I really played basketball. Like I see a lot of rappers now I feel like they got rich and famous and successful and now it's like a it's a hobby or a free time thing.
Speaker 2: And like I played Drake like when everybody was at the arena at his house.
Speaker 1: So it's like, kudos, Big Souseter, Drizzy. That's you know, that's that's a nigga from the hood dream to have.
Speaker 2: A fucking He was like his own league at his house.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Like I wouldn't know how to get niggas out of my house. If I had that, they'd be spending the night in the gym. But I already know the vibes at the end of the day.
Speaker 2: It's like.
Speaker 1: With boy, I really did that bro from from from four or five years old till I got locked up to twenty one, Like Non, I wasn't trying to rap.
Speaker 2: I wasn't did you do AAU?
Speaker 1: Everything everything that came with AU I did all that Summer League, Summer Tall and everything like that was my life until it wasn't my life, you know what I'm saying. But I always had a love for rap, like I've said so many times, like you know what I mean, But that was like I can remember playing ball and watching Meek mile freestyle and when Meek was getting this shit together and Phully and he was doing all them freestyles and I remember that, but I was hooping, you know what I'm saying. Moo shouts to Murder, Moved, Loaded Lux, all of them like from Harlem. They was inspiring me with the smack during the whole smack dvdat great era, crazy era. But I was playing basketball, so you were you were like I wasn't.
Speaker 3: I was a fan of that shit.
Speaker 1: I wasn't rapping, so for me to jump in the game when I did after they and kind of laid the blueprint or they've been in it so long and still get the recognition I got, you know what I'm saying, And I'm getting it's a blessing one hundred for you.
Speaker 2: Uh this album. You have some West Coast I mean, you've always been super tapped in in La. It feels like it's definitely your second home and you've been embraced by California heavily from day one. You got Tiger and Young Gerald on the.
Speaker 1: Tee, Ritt Dog and G Eazy, And you know what's crazy about this album? Like I didn't I've said this to the homies, but everybody delivered. Bro, every feature.
Speaker 2: Will be better. But still sometimes they just be like, all right, people just give you a verse. That's like if it's like you said in a song like damn, I.
Speaker 1: Gotta come with you know, talk I'm talking, so you don't want to just get burnt on the record. But at the same time, it's almost like them is part like the Tiger record and the G. Eazy record ain't really no lyrical type of joints like those is kind of more fun, right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like, but they delivered.
Speaker 3: If you big chef, you put.
Speaker 2: Tiger on like a random Alchemist beat, I'd just going to talk. I'd be disappointed. But but nobody. I don't feel like that's what you want to hear. I don't think I heard. Actually, you know what I do want to hear that? I mean too, I want to hear Tiger Alchemists do five songs EP challenge to the alchemyst.
Speaker 3: Tiger can rap, Bro.
Speaker 1: I feel like people don't understand that he came up under Lil Wayne of the one of the greatest weezy, one of the greatest bro You don't think.
Speaker 2: You can rap. I mean he can rap like like, but you're just so used to hearing him on certain type of ship. You know what, He had a song the first album. He had a song on his album like really can Spit? And I'm telling people that rap so his first album when that rack City on it. He did have a song with Big Sean and a song with NAS and he kept up with them on both records. For sure, I'll say that, but but but but this is what I learned is that me that's my Android androids, this ship jumping man, hotline man, that's like my old old number. I learned this in this game. Bro.
Speaker 3: You gotta go with what what what?
Speaker 1: The people love him, you know what I'm saying a lot of times, and you gotta go with what's feeding family. You gotta go what's what's what's making in life how you want it to be. So if this is winning, that's why I love, like, I'm gonna do what's winning one hundred.
Speaker 2: You gotta do that shit all the same thing like when Floor Rider was like kind of like himing with Poe Boy and then he caught a wave and floor Riders like, I'm gonna just do pop records and I'm like, bro, I ain't mad at you.
Speaker 3: And look what he Look how he ran it up.
Speaker 2: He just bought Celsius and sold you know, he suited Celsius like forty million dollars.
Speaker 1: He ran it big shout out the floor Rider, he ran it the I'm a fan of niggas running the fuck up like one hundred, A fan of that.
Speaker 2: Anybody knew, You're like it like that, you're a fan of right now that you're maybe outside of anyone you're like directly affiliated with, but like anybody, you're just noticing what they're doing and you appreciate it. In the music game, new newer folks, Yes, let me see who's new right now?
Speaker 1: And I feel like it's Simba, Simba is Hod Simber's fire, Simber talk. He pulled up shouta millies. My brother Blanco, he brought him out on on the last tour I had. And you know what I was like, like like beyond rap, bro, Like I know a lot of niggas that can rap with me. It be about like who you are as a person when I meet you or you know what I'm saying. Like a lot of a lot of people pull up and they like a like a like a superhero.
Speaker 2: Or they're a character. Yeah, bro, take off the wrap.
Speaker 1: Yeah they didn't put it there in like I like people, that's just them, bro, Like, no matter I dope you all what you got going on, Just be yourself because I'm always myself, like in any environment. So he's somebody that really caught my eyes. I'm in tune with him.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think, Uh that's new Damn. I feel like it's a few that's how that's hard.
Speaker 1: But I'm really thinking about who really liked talking like he wanted them. That's I feel like that's talking Like as far as on some lyrical ship, you probably had to shoot some names out. I feel like, I say, I already worked with type ship.
Speaker 2: Somebody I think you like who shares the same love for the color blue is uh Big extra Plug. He's from Houston, from Dallas, Texas.
Speaker 1: Big extra Plug. He talking he fires he's my favorite rapper. Well he's fucking you got some ship with him. I'm gonna tap in.
Speaker 2: Now I gotta meet him. He's just big dude, who fucking just be.
Speaker 1: Fucking i'ma I'm definitely tapping. I'm one of them that being so much in my own world. Bro, Like it don't be a knock to nobody, but I gotta get put.
Speaker 2: On this ship, like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Like a lot of shit I got put on too, through the homies or just people around me be like, yo, check this shout.
Speaker 2: So I don't you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Once I tap in, and I'd be like, oh, that's shit all you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: What is something you learned from putting out the project that West Side Gun executive produced? Because I think he actually what's the word? Ah, what's the word I'm looking for? Uh? He did the art direction, he curated the cover.
Speaker 1: He curated the cover for how for Big Shot to Harry Fraud, one of my favorite producers.
Speaker 2: So he didn't executive album.
Speaker 1: I don't know executive that was that was me and Harry, Me and Harry, and that was during the pandemic.
Speaker 3: So we didn't even really.
Speaker 1: Get a chance to really sit down together, like that ship was kind of through zoom and ship like that.
Speaker 3: Like I'm in the stool the lambtype.
Speaker 1: I'm talking like he like we together, but we ain't together, like you know what I'm saying, Like we had the camera and ship like that role, but that's really how we did half it was the COVID shit was out.
Speaker 2: I reached out the west Side.
Speaker 1: That's the harmy Benny Conway all, Griselda, that's that's family, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But I know he fucked with the art and I'm a fan.
Speaker 2: Of the art.
Speaker 1: I just don't like with the act that I don't I didn't know how to get into that.
Speaker 2: Somebody had to like pull you in.
Speaker 1: You know you're perfect for this role exactly. And then I was like, oh this, I was waiting for some shit like that. Same with the art. I love art, but I don't really know how to get into that. And I know west Side is on that ship. Bro le me put this cover together, bro Like I'm doing some shit called HAWF for me and Harry Fraud Bennie on this ship, Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That's make it make sense.
Speaker 1: And then he invited us up to Buffalo to his gallery and ship like that. Yeah, yeah, big shout out there, How was I went out there?
Speaker 3: Now they solid, bro, and like I respect, they hustle.
Speaker 1: You gotta remember, like me being from New York City, like all my life, nobody never spoke about Upstate besides jails, Like you.
Speaker 2: Knew that's where you were to go to jail, go up state.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you go up if you go off top, you go up top. Like you get what I'm saying. Like, So for them to do what they did and really.
Speaker 2: Bring the whole world to to their town and speak stories about where they're from, I salute them niggas forever. Yeah, shout out to those guys. Uh, how dope is it for you to see your boy Millie's just thriving out here. Man, he's blocked oat you guys. Obviously I love it, bro, and I knew it the whole time, Like project together.
Speaker 1: You know what's crazy, big shout out to seth free. You know what I'm saying that that that really bridged, that connected that you know what I'm saying, Like back back before, this ship really was cracking for me, like we met in the Bronx at the original compound that set Free had, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And Millie's from day one be hungry. Yeah, you know what I mean. I respect hungry like people that's really embedded in the culture.
Speaker 3: It ain't about the jewelry.
Speaker 1: Like I love to see somebody glow up, but that ain't it ain't really about that. You know, as time go on, you make more money, you advanced, You're gonna you're gonna do You're gonna look a little different. But he still stick to the script of what we got into this ship for. You know what I'm saying, Like he the reason I went to Columbia, Like I love I love Mellies.
Speaker 2: I was Columbia. You ever been heard not a cocoa butter.
Speaker 1: Bo guitar all that called know all that, Like I love Columbia, bro. Like I really spend time in Medayen working on this actual album and then me and Millies did on mad videos for Popia in one of Poplo's stash houses.
Speaker 2: Really, what were the women like out there indoor pool the women with gorgeous and they ain't really speaking on English and shit like that. You hear about, like, do you know what have you heard of a passport? Bro? It's a passport? A passport, bro, what's a passport? Bro's like, this is sugar on violence. So this is what it is, right. It's like dudes from the United States who might not stand a chance to get the level of pussy, they're gonna get in right places like Columbia or Bangkok, Thailand or whatever. And then they go and they like get a chick from over there, and like, if you just look up hashtag passport bros, there'll be like an old white dude with like a fine ass Latin chick. It'd be like, check out my new wife, passport bros.
Speaker 1: He said, I see, I'm in tune with that. I ain't doing no passport bro should though.
Speaker 2: They were out there, though the bros were.
Speaker 3: Out but it was love.
Speaker 1: Like we got to the crib, they had the homies with the AK forty seven. I know I was safe. They was looking out fours. Everything was secured. We had the pool indoors. I went to Griselda Blanco Hood shot.
Speaker 2: A video over there.
Speaker 1: Jeez, I was in the trenches over there. I go to the trenches everywhere I go Jamaica, La.
Speaker 2: Where do you Where do you enjoy vacationing the most? If I had to really choose, like if you're gonna not go to the trenches, you just want to relax.
Speaker 1: Barbados, Barbatos. Yeah, that's my father. I'm beajing, you know what I mean. My father's father is from Barbados. So I think that's the most for me, peaceful.
Speaker 3: I don't really get too much.
Speaker 2: And if all the women look like Rihanna, God bless us. I don't think they all look like Rihanna and Barbatos. You know they say if you go to Australia, all the women look like Iza in Australia. I was supposed to go out there. Yo, Australia, I'm still coming out there. Don't worry about it. I'll be there. It's just like a long flight, the long I think it's the longest flight. That might be longer than Japan and Japan as long as clip it's perfect in Japan, right, Yeah. It is at the bottom of the of the world, the bottom of the world. And they got the craziest fucking wildlife there, kangaroos and all that good ship, alligators and spiders and Sharks and Ship and they got Iggy Azilia. You know what I mean. Eggy Fire, She's she's uh yeah, she's fire. She's like fire in the same way like Tigers fire. Like I shouldn't do that to Tiger Tiger. I don't, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know what I feel like. You heard different music than from him than I heard. Tiger been fire. Bro, He's always been hot to me. Bro, No, he's hot. Everybody he always did was a was a bop.
Speaker 2: Bro, Like I funk with him like that's he's got all the bops.
Speaker 3: Crack city bitch, appreciate him on that.
Speaker 1: Getting on the album fun with Tiger Tiger good nigga, solid nigga.
Speaker 2: You and Jaystone never dropped your project? Wow? Stone? Did you guys end up dropping the project together?
Speaker 1: Is doing some new shit? Me and Stone will put it together. That's only right, That's only.
Speaker 2: How many songs do you guys have that you're sitting on like hard drive?
Speaker 1: We gotta tape, So it's just a matter of we gotta tape. When Stone be dropping, I'll be dropping. He dropped a lot, for sure, you know what I'm saying. Like, but that's that's family. Like out of all of the rappers that you know what I'm saying, Like I met or I really crossed paths with me and Stone got a different type of vibe and of course it came from from Nip, but we got our own type of energy type.
Speaker 2: Shit. I love Stone. Is it pretty crazy? Like? Fuck? How many years has it been since we lost Nip? Was it? I was eighteen February? It was like early twenty eighteen. I was March thirty first, right before April Fools twenty nineteen nineteen, Yeah, because it was after Ration, a year before Shooter, so that was like, yeah, nineteen. But to just see like how he's kind of become this like I mean, he was always a legend, but he's like a real icon. Like I just like we're talking about one of our interviews clips just randomly going viral.
Speaker 3: I just saw Malcolm Mexico. Want to you can dive.
Speaker 2: Into like nipsy reels of interviews that he's had and just get life lessons.
Speaker 1: Nobody was paying that shit no mind why he was here for sure, but now you know what I mean, that's it's sad that they go that way. But my cousin had had had Jewels, Bro.
Speaker 3: He dropped man, Jude.
Speaker 1: He really he really knew what was going on and knew how to do this shit. I feel like more than a lot of people, Bro, A lot of people jump into this ship and let the money or the labels, or the or the or the fame direct how they move. Like I feel like, I feel like Couz had his own blueprint on how he wanted to do it, you know what I mean, Like beyond all that extra shit, like he had his own I'm gonna do it like this. I'm gonna put these niggas on that I grew up with. I'm gonna start my own shit. I'm gonna do the store. Had my brother running the store like he just had. He had a lot of insight on shit that like a lot of niggas don't got, And I learned a lot from him that I apply to my own shit right now, You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: I was, uh, you you kind of are also becoming as well known as an actor as you are an artist, because there's some people who discovered who you are through acting, through acting facts. Obviously, you're a fucking rapper, You're a rappers rapper, But like how I love that are you diving in on the acting all the way? All the way?
Speaker 1: That's the ship that had the old white ladies in the in the in the airport, like ship that I didn't get from rap, you know, with rap. I already certain ship with rap, Like I know if I woke in this, Pope's gonna know and it's predominantly black or Spanish, like somebody gonna spot me. Like, but when I go through the airport and it's like an older white lady or the younger Asian kid or you know what I mean, Like it just be so many different racists that you know what I mean that that that tapped into me acting, and I feel like it just kind of like broad in my rap shit even more like it kind of just built the ship like it put it out more.
Speaker 2: Are you like going, well, fuck? Are you on strike right now? Strike for acting? Are you on strike strength? Are you a part of SAG.
Speaker 3: After I'm more SAG but I ain't you're on strike.
Speaker 2: Right now? Hey, Dave, you're man.
Speaker 3: I'm ready to act you talk about No, you're not.
Speaker 2: Hey. If you cannot cross picket you can't cross the picket line. You signed a waver.
Speaker 1: Already we stand with my car.
Speaker 2: This is on me too. That's crazy. That means you're on strike.
Speaker 3: You know, they hold down your dinner.
Speaker 2: You all that good ships, the benefits. Why you got to stand with SAG that's the union you heard, So I must be on strike.
Speaker 1: You're on strike, must be on strike. Go to it in the wo tag Man. It's three seasons of that ship. And I did beats. Big shout out to Chris Roberson, Anthony Anderson. They put me in my first film that it was the first film I did. Big shout out to Gabrielle Union. She put me on the Mary Jane on BT that was early.
Speaker 3: Are you trying?
Speaker 1: Everybody that that that that helped me get into that big big shout out to them all the time I do.
Speaker 3: Matt or a j always sending me auditions and ship like that.
Speaker 1: But I was saying before, like I was telling the homie like I'm more into the like, you know, directors know who.
Speaker 2: They want the movie. You can audition on your you know what I mean. But for the most part, you got to like, wow, somebody, you gotta change their mind. They know who they want, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So I'm more into that, Like, you know what I mean, I got a lot of shit going on. I'm a fall a rapper on the stores, A lot I got going on. So I'm not against the auditions. She's got the pain, you know, we got panging out here in these streets.
Speaker 3: But I got a lot going on.
Speaker 1: So I'm more into the like not East, I see you for this role, right then I'll do the audition. But I know you already got me in mind for that. You know what I'm saying, instead of me just like yo, let's try to go get that right right?
Speaker 2: I ain't doing that? Is there fake East coat in New York? The bootlegg and everything? keV? Yeah? Why I asked because I was in Detroit, So I was in the I was in Detroit and the Lakers everything Detroit was selling bootleg empty bags that you could buy the stuff you're eating.
Speaker 1: And you know that's but I'm gonna be real with you. I've seen uh I watched, I was, I was on YouTube. I seen Tupac get mad about bulltlegging.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Who else? I seen Coppod big big bro gim I see. I've seen a few people that that don't like that. Bootlegging this ship and what you're doing bootleg my ship, because that tell me is hot. If it ain't cracking, it ain't gon bootlegging. Like if it ain't like that, I feel like bootlegging will always be the streets.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. That's your name, Like what I used to do? What made you name yourself? I used to be. You got busy with on the buutleg, tireding music and purses and shoes and jerseys, and you was thinking about about I mean, I was like sixteen, trying to support it, thinking about a dollar. I can never knock nobody hustle. I was bootlegging a lot of ship though, you know what I mean, we had. I'm a person that don't. I'm not mad at the bootleg I was. I was the bootlegger in Arizona for like two years. Two years. You had everything, oh everything, if you needed, you had our shots. I always tell us to the game. But I was telling the documentary fucking for like two months before it came out. I made so much money in high school before drop. Oh yeah, I was fucking. I had the CD burner booming, Yeah, Radio JUNI Radio fucking Southern. All the gangster grills.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, you could go home download ship shouts the nap store.
Speaker 2: I'd sell like, uh remember the remember you remember for the same age ish Uh the picture teas. I used to make them bitches at the swap meet, so you could just print whatever on whatever you wanted them, like the fucking what was selling probably twenty five but yeah, and then I had the purses.
Speaker 1: I had them when white Tea's was jumping at home. You get three white Tea's for ten dollars.
Speaker 2: There was three fixtures. Then you'd be like, you have like a fifty cent mug shots, and then you have a scar face tea, and then you'd have a mixtape if you want a mixtape. And if you wanted a fake pair of Tiffany dunks, I could get you right Canal Street, man, I was Canal Street in Arizona. I was dealing directly with with with with the lady. In China. They had the Gucci Knights, the Louis Knight. Nah fuck that it's Times Square now to the Africans and Times Square booming bro. I bought a fake Louis belt like six months ago in New York and it's it's holding up nicely. And I have real Louis Belts, but I got a fake one. But you you cave, so nobody gonna think that's fair. They found out my name is suck.
Speaker 3: This is what I.
Speaker 1: Learned with Once you have a name or you got they felt like you got, you got money.
Speaker 2: They could they could google you with Kipedia or whatever. You could wear a fake ship.
Speaker 1: I just seen Kendrick, he just went brought them fake Jordan's Yes, but that's Kendrick Lamar.
Speaker 2: So what are you going to say?
Speaker 1: And who's gonna say anything that whatever you want?
Speaker 2: Pull up white tea, that's what said. He said, Uh he never bought any real jewelry because he's like, have the niggas that dress up all the time, they trying to hog when when the designers wearing them.
Speaker 1: They trying to They trying, They trying to keep the rapper costs too much. They trying to keep an image for.
Speaker 2: The human costume. Jesus, I know so many people in my life now that fucking got money during the pandemic, and they the designer is wearing you, Bro, You're not wearing the designer, it's wearing you. I love the designers and if I go in them stores and I see sh I like, I buy it for sure.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying, like my man on before, I'm gonna google some of these guys, you know, I mean I always been like that, Like my man got some I don't care if it's a belt, I don't care if it's a it's a I don't give a what it is, a.
Speaker 2: Fitted socks, shorts, tea sweatsuit. I'm gonna put my man ship on. You're somebody from the hoodsh on before he let's top the interview real quick to tell you about good folks at King Pom. That's right, man, shout out to King Palm. We're talking about them. But that organic, all right, that natural raal them leafs, all right, there's no tobacco involved, and they're so smooth when you smoke in them. I love King Poms. The only thing I'm smoking at them now. If you go to your local liquor store, you go to your local smoke shop, you can get King Palms. Of course, seven eleven's got the King Poms, and they have so many crazy flavors. Like shout out to Sugar Sean, who's from Phoenix, Arizona, my hometown he's got his own flavor. They just sent us these. Now, what's dope about King Palm is that they have the turping infused flavors. So at the end of the tip of these pre rolls, right you get the leaf, you squeeze the tip, That's what she said, and then you just get a burst of flavor. This is that honey mango all right. Now, this is the most important part. This is absolutely natural tobacco free leafs, the cleanest way smoke. All right. Trust me when I say, man, we love King Pom over here, so many flavors. I mean, shout out to the grape, Shout out to the honey mango, Shout out to the sugar punch right here. You know what I'm saying. Look, if you go to Kingpom dot com right now, you can get hooked up with everything you need at fifty percent off if you use the promo code bootleg or bootleg keV. Try either one of those. I forget which one it is. It's bootleg or it's bootleg keV. You know what. The correct promo code will be down below. Use the one that's down here. Kingpom dot com. Get fifty percent off right now. Shout out to King Pom. Also when a shout out to our good folks at blue chew Baby, shout out to blue Choo. Now this's going on with blue Choo man. Everybody keeps asking me this blue Choo work. Yes, it works, but don't take my word for it. You're gonna get a month for free when you go to blue choo dot com and you use the promo code bootleg a month for free. Now what is blue choo? Fellas? If you're dealing with the rectile dysfunction? Fellas, I you're dick is not getting as hard as you'd like it to maybe for your wife. Oh, I don't know. Listen, all you gotta do is go to blue Choo dot com and has the same active ingredients as viagra and sialice, but it's getting delivered to you in a chewable form right to your door in discreete packaging. And you do not have to go into a doctor's office to get blue Cheo. You go to blue choo dot com, you use the promo code Bootleg, You get a month supply delivered to your door discretely, of course, discreetly, no doctor's appointments, no going and leaving your house and sitting in a lobby and waiting for some you know lady to call you in so you can tell her how your cock's not working properly. It happens, fellas, all right, blue shoo dot Com take my word for it. Also take their word for it, because they're gonna give you a month supply for free. Just fight dollar shipping bluechoo dot Com promo code boot Leg. Let's get back to the interview. Me and you were in Vegas the same weekend Summer League? Was it last weekend? Yeah? I was just out there. Yeah. Did you go to a Summer League games? Yeah? I went to a What game was that? The Pelicans and Golden State? Yeah, Pelicans go to State. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Chris Paul, ran into Chris Paul show a man love.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fucking uh. Summer League is a vibe, bro. You know what's crazy about it? Bro? I always wanted to play in that ship, but I ain't get there. I think you still could you know I ain't get there, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: So me sitting there in washing and it was like, damn, I always wanted to do the big shout out to my nephew man Jamie and Young played for University of Maryland.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. I feel like he the tips.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like he to toss anybody in that summer league this summer.
Speaker 3: But he got another year. He he he ain't he ain't leave, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean.
Speaker 1: He got one more year, but I think going he's gone.
Speaker 3: Keep that name and y'all, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And starting this year coming he was.
Speaker 1: Starting last year. He's been killing.
Speaker 2: Watch college basket. It's like he went to he went to Charlotte first killed there, transferred.
Speaker 1: He's from d C from the DC area. That's my sister's son. That's my my nephew. Actual, that's my actual nephew with the universe sh Maryland started off the gate and went all the way.
Speaker 3: They went to the tournament.
Speaker 2: They lost the Yeah, yeah, Maryland was in the tournament.
Speaker 1: He lost Alabama. Yeah, but he took them to the tournament. First year there, he went to the tournament. So he got one more season. You know what I'm saying, But keep that name, you know what I'm saying. Just on your jamiir young Jami and Young, my nephew, my little twins.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, he'd be there.
Speaker 1: He had torsted all the niggas in the summer it, I went and watched this ship like, man, he kicked this ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The summer League was fun because you also like walk around and could just meet random like anybody. Bro. That's about it. Like Steph Curry was sitting right there. It was.
Speaker 1: It was a vibe like I like, I like ship like that because I come from basketball.
Speaker 3: At the end of the day, like I love the rap.
Speaker 2: Ship.
Speaker 1: Rap is what changed my life is what fe's my family is what I grew up on. But obviously Basketball Knicks fan. Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna always go with the Knicks over the nest. Yeah, I'm from Harlem man man.
Speaker 2: The fun with the Knicks. You know what's crazy? It is like or you're like a player guy the Knicks is like.
Speaker 1: You got the funk with the Knicks with you from New York. I feel like, you know what I'm saying, But it's like they can never get the I mean, it's the owner, the right they we bring anybody to the town. We had mellow, we had anybody then it just never I think it's the distractions.
Speaker 2: And then Isaiah Thomas was running the team. I think it's the club. Nah, you don't think so. I don't know. You might know more than me because you probably you guys have the l a club wise, I'm a bugging night life. Yeah closed man early over here, correct, two am is over.
Speaker 1: I would say New York City, we could be outside four five.
Speaker 2: Is the club scene booming in New York right now?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: So the club scene is still decent here now.
Speaker 1: But I'm talking about the years that the Knicks having Knicks New York was cracking.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you know what I'm saying. Like, so it's like it's like, fucking we lost. We're going to the tunnel. We lost, were going to speed we going.
Speaker 2: You're still going to the strip clubs in New York like they were. They shut all our ships, damn man like so startlett's all that this luss is a dub, aces is a du like all the shit.
Speaker 1: That like that we was really doing on a regular like when we really was like, oh nah, we got clubs in New York that every rapper is coming to.
Speaker 2: They shot all that shit done.
Speaker 1: Damn this new ship that's opening right now, that they trying to get back cracking since the pandemic.
Speaker 2: But before the pandemic, we asked some spots, how crazy because I was in New York not too long ago, and it is so crazy to be somebody who's been going to New York for so long and how like illegal weed was there and you could just blow. It's like it's like people think there's super pause people there's smoke man. No, but people think like LA is crazy no New York. If you're just walking down the street there's a random dude on the corner with a fallout table with a bunch of drugs on it, in front of police, and it's like, a, it's pretty sick, Like I went.
Speaker 3: To it ain't causing no crime, keV.
Speaker 1: I felt like over time they felt they realized that shit like this shit ain't cracked like crackhat niggas wild. You know what I'm saying. I turned the city upside damn type ship.
Speaker 2: The bud, which is why you're pressing us for the bud. But Bud make you do two things, laugh or get hungry, go to sleep or go to sleep three things. You know what I'm saying. Some people get pairing on it get very that mean, it ain't for you. I don't get parent off off the weed. I be.
Speaker 1: I'm good off the weed, you know what I mean. So I'm glad they legalized it.
Speaker 2: Like I went to a store by like I don't know, I bought a sandwich or some ship in like a soda, and they had the weed there for you too, And behind the fucking counter, the dude had weed and shrewd. But that's old school. I was like, this is crazy. Do your homework on mad bodegas in New York City. It was the bodega energy.
Speaker 1: It was different. I gotta you know f Y b J Man. Yeah, I gotta meet because I don't know him because I be telling niggas do their homework.
Speaker 2: So that's why main do. So. I only know him because recently.
Speaker 1: He's the funniest nigga on the internet right now, that's what I've heard. I'm gonna be real, like, I gotta meet.
Speaker 2: I want to maxus. Yeah, I gotta bump in the cuse some kind of way is he funny?
Speaker 1: Watch his interviews, bro, Like he the only nigga that I really smoke and sit and watch cautere.
Speaker 2: I just thought he was on the no Jumper eat different. But are you have you tapped in with crip Mac.
Speaker 3: Five five crap?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I met Mac. You know what I met? Where? Mac?
Speaker 1: Was that at my at my lemonade, I had eliminade event I dropped when I dropped the east coat with shouting Steve Gobel main.
Speaker 2: Facts go to the guy the museum.
Speaker 1: You put up to that. I'm because at that, but I ain't. I ain't really like tapped in with him, tapped in with him.
Speaker 2: But one of the more entertaining human beings. I fun with him. I like his energy. Na. Yes, it's uh, it's fun to see, but no, it's it's in New York.
Speaker 1: You'd be surprised how many spots is like you know what I'm saying, Like it looked like a spot, like oh they look like but you're going there and they got anything else?
Speaker 2: And then you know what I mean, Yeah, dude, for sure, because there might be a cat in there.
Speaker 1: It might be three gatorade bottles and the ship like, man, what y'all doing here?
Speaker 2: Man? Is everything dusty?
Speaker 1: And this ain't no store? Ain't nobody bought.
Speaker 2: We went to a chop cheese in Harlem and they said it was the best chop cheese. It wasn't on Haunt for first half and with the yes, so that was the best. That was the best chop she was on earth? Who sent us there?
Speaker 1: Who's the best chop she's on earth? Hope no Hormo, I hope Nick, Yeah, he said, yeah, that's yeah. I love nigga niggas Nikka solid, solid young nigga bro like that that that you you know what I mean? And it's crazy me and him had I had a little up and down or whatever early on, but I love what Nick doing. Bro, like Nick really running around and the right way representing the right way look good while he's doing this.
Speaker 2: Guy solid, you know what I'm saying. His whole team like or with Nick. That's you obviously got a relationship with burn. You've worked with Burn. What is like something you've learned from Berner to apply to east Cohen? You know, just Burner entrepreneur, entrepreneur, the cover of fors an error periods, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Nobody, you can't say ship bad about Burning Broody. Berner is so solid bro and the fact that he don't got a rap but he loves you Like, That's what I love about him. He don't have to do that. You don't have to rap, bro, Like he could do what he do and he don't got to rap, and he would still be Burner. But he loved the culture he's tapped in with with with with all walks of this ship like he I got him on the Deluxe Book of David.
Speaker 3: I got him and.
Speaker 1: Be Real, my brother from Cypress Hill, I got them on the remix of a record.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But but Burner's Burner beyond solid bro Like burn had been been the same way with me from the day I met him, you know what I'm saying. Like I watched him go through what he want and through he fought that shit, beat that ship.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Like son is blessed. I fuck with Burner or shout out to burn Is east Coe like something that like you because I feel like like we were talking a little bit before, Like I feel like any rapper, if their team is like competent enough, can get a fucking If you have any sort of clout, any sort of follow you get a fucking weed strain, right, you should what made because because I was all I mean not naming another rapper who has a weed train that they don't ever promote, but there's millions of them. You seem to be like extremely uh tapped in and applying yourself to the marijuana industry and the brand, Like is that like something you always wanted to get into, But it was just the timing.
Speaker 1: I smoke it, I sold it. That was one of my first hustles ever was weed.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: We were selling We were selling two for fifteen's, three for twenties. My cousin Chid had the haze like I'm talking like Hayes Days, Like you had to go up to all the barn and get the.
Speaker 2: Haze and familia and I mean he had to go uptown get the hair. Like. So my first, like little like twerks was was weed.
Speaker 1: So to be able to have it on a global scale now or on some rapper ship, that's the that's the only ship everent me. You know what I'm saying, it's legal smoke my own pack. Anytime I pull up, I'm smoking my own ship. That ship that we you know, we always dreamed. I was always buying somebody else. We like now I got my own, my own strand that's that's that's pain, you know what I'm saying. So we all were all smoking my own ship. I feel mad good.
Speaker 2: Explain the artwork on your new album.
Speaker 1: Oh, j west Man, J west he from Harlem. He's an actual artist.
Speaker 2: I mean, yes, yes he is.
Speaker 1: He's no, he's a real like he gets busy, busy, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, you get busy. Yeah, he's different.
Speaker 2: And I've been a feeling that it's worked for years. A lot of my covers was like either some ship from a photo shoot, you know what I mean. You know what I mean. So I'm like, nah, I want this ship.
Speaker 1: Because when I sat and listened to the music, Big shut Out the Young Gurgule, Google mixed the entire album, you know what I mean. Like so that that in itself was legendary like cool and Dre did the intro with Kid with Kid Capri Like like I just when I really sat and listened to the body of work that I created, I'm like, nah, this is this is aw you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So I had to tap into somebody that really do art, you know what I'm saying, And he got busy with that ship. But that's twenty four carried gold paint.
Speaker 2: On that Jesus or where's the actual painting? He got it? Oh, he's got it. I gotta buy that from Yeah, I'm gonna get that. He sent me, and he sent me a number he's actually trying to sell. He should give it to you. No, he gonna sell that. That's about it.
Speaker 1: I ain't even mad about it, like because you know what I mean, he really put time into it.
Speaker 3: Somebody it's one of them and he kept it.
Speaker 1: Really Like, bro, I can't really get this off somewhere, like you know what I'm saying, Like I need that?
Speaker 2: How much is he asking for it? A couple of dollars and ten figures? Little under ten ten figures? No, five figures, little little under down you k under? You do it for me? I got the Family Price and it's my album, so it's your album. And you're talking about him giving them all this free fucking publicity. There's a picture of me on there, so you know he gave me the Family Price.
Speaker 1: But big big shout out to Jay wesh Man haul them. He got busy with that ship. That ship is I feel like that's a piece that's gonna live forever. Yeah, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: What is your You always have a very interesting like you'll release ship like independently, and then you release something with the label, and then you'll release something independently by a din figured it out. So I'm just trying to figure out what kind of deal do you have because you got.
Speaker 1: I got a pretty good big shout out the tunes death Jin. Heybody, bro, like you.
Speaker 2: Could kind of you'll drop some like you'll throw like a Millie's project out, or you've put out some like quote unquote mixtapes right right. You know what it is, keV. I feel like.
Speaker 1: From the person that signed me at death Gam till now. But I've been there, Bro, I didn't watch that ship like that shit is like musical chairs. It's somebody new coming in that ship every other year.
Speaker 2: Do you think that's the problem with death Jam hasn't been continuity.
Speaker 3: Uh kind of.
Speaker 1: But it's like, all right, you got one CEO coming and he sold on your project.
Speaker 3: He sold on who you are, right.
Speaker 2: It's like you got to resell them on it. Every time.
Speaker 1: The next person coming is like, he don't know me. He might be coming from a whole nother vibe.
Speaker 2: That's like typical shit. What I mean, like, if your A and R gets fired, now you don't have someone in the building fires like a coach. Bro. It's the same ship with basketball.
Speaker 1: When the coach get put to a new team, he might bring three four players with him and you might have been that guy on that team already.
Speaker 2: But it's like, I mean, shit, I'm a Son's fan, you know what I mean? That new owner bought the fucking team.
Speaker 1: And he had exploded and did what he wanted to do with it because he owned it.
Speaker 2: It's the same with the label.
Speaker 1: Luckily, big shout out to Tuni. He can't check me into projects before now signed me.
Speaker 2: Wow, So he was already a fan through.
Speaker 3: My space just when he was with TD.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is like twenty twelve, thirteen, some shit like that, before I ever got a damn in the hood, just putting shit out YouTube. He was one of them people that tapped in and fast forward almost ten fifteen.
Speaker 2: Years he run in depth jam and I'm over there. It is crazy. I mean it's been that long because I crazy. I just I forgot what Action Bronson album. Just popped it on my shit. I fucked with Bronson. We go to the same You guys were very similar class. I feel like in terms of like I associate you guys. He was out before me though, like it was I before you for sure. But I just mean, like when I think of like a period of time in New York hip hop, I think they're like you Him, Joey, you know all the fucking Joey, my brother.
Speaker 1: Both of them are bro Like, it's crazy, I don't got music with them. Why don't guys do your homework on me? And not having songs with Joy Bad or Action.
Speaker 2: Bro, you don't have a song with either of them.
Speaker 1: No, man, and I love both of them, and I personally know both of them.
Speaker 3: We didn't met each other.
Speaker 2: Vibe.
Speaker 1: Joey really my guy, Like we run around week and all that type of Joey was on Wang.
Speaker 2: I brought some cologne. You know, he was the originally inspected Deck. Wow, dude, I was on May season. He's a fucking cologne ad model.
Speaker 1: Joey was inspected Deck and then he turned into he went to Power fifty. Must have throw that bag. You got a bout of Wu Tang. Yeah, we had a whole new.
Speaker 2: Season three originally expected deck Joey was he backed out to do power.
Speaker 1: You got a bout of there, Damn fifty. I don't know what they was doing over there, but I mean.
Speaker 2: That last season. It wasn't like go watch it, go watch three seasons. It was wait, yeah he was. I've only seen season one. Was I only watched season one. It was me and me and Joey lived again. He was in. He was in season one, yeah, Power. So I didn't watch. I didn't watch it past season one because I feel like I didn't know what I think. I think fifty was like, mo know something more, little, something extra over here, and he killed that ship, killed it. He killed Power. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: He fit that role perfectly, like he killed that ship.
Speaker 2: I'm such a big fan of The Wire that like too. You know, I was gonna be more a little while. I just told niggas I was watching The Wire my favorite show ever. I ran it back from the first Yeah. I did that. During the pandemic, I watched I rewatched.
Speaker 1: My Ship from the first season, like you gotta watch that whole ship.
Speaker 2: It's the best. And then it makes you appreciate season two more when they go to the docks, because when that first first ran that way, you were like, what the fuck, where's Stringer at? Where's the where's my guys at? It's like these balding white men on the docks. Man, that's a great fucking season. Man. Entrepreneurally, what all I mean you got you say you got the store going? I mean we're just talking about you got something coming in Vegas?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just linked there with a new LPI Exotics.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. We about to we about to definitely tap and the ship like that.
Speaker 2: But would you do your own like branded dispensary. Yeah, that's the way they gotta do that New York, right, because that Marner just did the cookie store on thirty fourth Street. It's is it weed store?
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's no weed, and you might could come get the merch, but it's but it's they know what, they know what's going on. Like, I feel like they're not pressing that as much as they was maybe five ten years.
Speaker 2: Ago, because there's not like dispensaries in New York, right, is there? Oh there's three? Okay? Yeah, yeah, Because I'm like, I don't remember seeing any fucking new York's lit. The only thing you can't do in New York is have a gun and keep your money. You don't get caught with the hammer. That's it. Yeah, no guns, and if you have money, we want it.
Speaker 1: It's a good cold with with the with the saying jeez, that's it. Might shit up for that. Everything else you cool.
Speaker 2: For you. You have obviously a guy like Corde on this project.
Speaker 1: My brother, that's another solid, solid individual. We actually went to town. We didn't go together, but we went to the same school type shit in Baltimore.
Speaker 2: Oh really, and we both dropped out. Well, he's much younger and were both doing what we're doing out here. You both dropped out both. It's beautiful. It's so beautiful. Everything they told us that we couldn't do, we doing. I wonder do you have to pay for features these days? Like I feel like people would just do shit for you for free because you're Dave East. Yeah, I don't. Nobody ever talks a dollar amount with me.
Speaker 1: It's more about you know the label, letting me know you know such and such one at this But as far as me reaching out or me linking up and we cooking that shit be natural. But every to each audist, you know, to each his own. Anybody deserve what they deserve, you know what I'm saying, Like if I know you signed to a major label and they got a budget, I'm on a couple of dollars too, Like so I get it. But as far as the relationship with the convo that I have with the artists, we ain't never spoke about no money.
Speaker 2: From Chris Brown to whiz Kuld lead for the snoop to I feel like, yeah, anybody actually don't think Wiz charging anybody. I just want to my brother, you know, it's my brother, Like can you hang with him? Yeah? But we're smoked different. It's different. It's just non stop. He smoked a little bit.
Speaker 1: Whis had me high for a couple of days because he ain't just you know what I mean, Like you did the shrooms with no We did.
Speaker 2: The the water bomb, yeah, the water thing, Yeah, that.
Speaker 1: Flip ship, yeah, flip and all that. So I was he had me high for a couple of days.
Speaker 2: You don't you say you stopped? Why did you quit doing shrooms?
Speaker 1: I had some bad trips, bro, Like, I ain't gonna front. I probably would funk with it, but it's I feel like shrooms is based on your environment. Bro, Like I'm taking shrooms and Harlem not a good place. Like it's mad niggas around me. And I took the ship on fight night, Shopter Javonte. You know what I'm saying, My.
Speaker 2: Brother, So you were watching that fight on truck, I'm watching the fight. It's like fifty people around me.
Speaker 1: Niggas want to take pictures, niggas taking shots.
Speaker 3: It's weed.
Speaker 1: It's a lot going on, and I'm shooped up, you know what I'm saying. Like I'm on, I don't know where I'm at.
Speaker 2: Did you have a bad trip? I just said it.
Speaker 1: I ain't enjoy it, freaking I was annoyed, you know what I'm saying. I was so annoyed with the shrooms. I felt like I was supposed to just been chilling, but that niggas was annoying me.
Speaker 2: That have you ever had like a literal bad trip where you started like bugging out a little? Uh? Nah, I've had a trip where where like me and my brother one night, I ain't gonna front hm or you know what I'm talking about, Look he crying already, Or me and my little brother vibes my nigger arrow ord. He tied it on my arms.
Speaker 1: My real same mother, same fau with my brother. We in the studio uptown. You know what I'm saying. I mean, I I'm already on the shrooms.
Speaker 2: You feel me? My my baby, bro.
Speaker 1: He so he smoking the weed and shit like that, drinking. But I'm like, yo, try this shit boom more. He like, alright, fuck it. Then he start tripping, tripping, bro, like you feel me? Like he seeing shit in the room. He don't wanna sit down. He's staying and uh he moving. He move and walk in the in the room.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: Like I'm not feeling his movements. You know what I'm saying. But I'm smacked too, so I don't even know what the tellings. Nigga Like damn, bro, like we both you know what I mean? Like we floating the shit. Yeah, step outside, keV. It's a monsoon literally happening.
Speaker 2: Do your homework on monsol. I'm from Arizona. We have monsoon season.
Speaker 1: I'm raining and it was hot cats and but it was like eighty five ninety degrees. Bro, it's raining crazy, So now we got to run of the car. We jump in the car, brod might have did fifteen miles an hour.
Speaker 3: All the way home.
Speaker 1: Bro Like, but smack, but ride and he telling me slow down you are I'm not speeding or nothing. He like, oh slow this shit, damn boy, like you go to last police out here. I'm like, cousin, I'm doing like a dove right now, like in a fifty five, I'm doing like twenty.
Speaker 2: Everyone's passing you, niggas is niggas is moving past me.
Speaker 1: But I'm thinking He like, oh slow down, bro Like, it's mad puddles. So I fell back off the shrooms keV like, I feel like I'm right now. See, but you're chilling. This is a good vibe. You ain't have a bad trip.
Speaker 2: I definitely hit the white tapping you. It's a micro dose, niggasine asking you for pictures. You know, people people with microdose as a pre workout.
Speaker 1: Before they work out. I wouldn't dead work out on shrooms. I might be in that ship.
Speaker 2: No, it's a micro it's a micro dose.
Speaker 1: Oh like you eat a little bit pu yeah dato, See that's what I didn't do. Niggas giving me three big chunks of chocolate and all that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, what's going on? But when I sit back and wouldn't hit me like, man, this shit don't even work. Give me another piece? Eat that ship? Have you ever ate too much weed? I don't eat weed, smart man smoking. I ain't really an edible nigga keV because because edibles were fucking edibles hit your your lower body, they'll ruin your entire day. Edibles hit your feet eating. I think eating too much weed is more dangerous and eating too much mushrooms weed on I smoked, but don't you never ate weed.
Speaker 1: I've had edibles, but I off the fact of me having edibles.
Speaker 2: I don't like that shit. It's terrible. Yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm a I'm thirty five years old, bro, like my twenties.
Speaker 2: I tried ex molly. You ever do cocaine? Never never sol it? That's good. I had parties with it.
Speaker 1: I put it in my and I did this with coke like on some try and see if it was what like how niggas be saying, or if it number in your mouth, it's.
Speaker 2: Really I did the ship like stupid shit like that. But I ain't never fucking no coke. I've never been cocaine either, I.
Speaker 1: Fucked with Molly. I used to take Molly. Put that ship in water. God blessed shooter. We used to go out and dance all night off the Molly. We'd be in the spot for hours, just dancing. You heard ward off the Molly water Like I never took a Milly straight. We put that ship in water, drink the water and just go dance, and go out and go dance.
Speaker 2: I feel like that is the most.
Speaker 1: I miss you older word of mother, Like that's the only nigg I did that. We're like, come on, we'll be in a cab. Just before I had a car.
Speaker 2: You'll put on the radio.
Speaker 1: I had a couple of dollars, Like, we ain't getting on the train. We're gonna take the call. Like, let's get the cab. You feel me or in like in the hood, they got the uh like the cars that you could pay to just rock with you all day type ship. You know what I'm saying. You could leave ship in there whatever. They park up and I got a couple of dollars if you stay with us.
Speaker 2: So one of them ships we go to some ships. They have some ships called Grits and Biscuits. It's like a brunch.
Speaker 1: Now it's like a traveling party like go to like this place, the city type ship.
Speaker 2: It was in terminal five.
Speaker 1: We miled up dance five yeah, dance five hours be or my son local was in there, like, yeah, that was but that was my twenties, bro Like, since I had kids, I ain't fucking with no drug I was heavy on.
Speaker 2: The lean, the zans or I ain't fucking with no drugs. Was that ship? Like I always hear if you like, stop doing lean cold turkey if you're like very dependent on it. Yeah, I was.
Speaker 1: I'm very addictive. That's why I can't fuck with drugs. But was it like did you have like bad withdraws stomach. I've been on the floor, bro, like shaking, damn cramped up, sweating, waking up in cold sweats, all that like, But I was able to shake that ship, and I really I really thank Kyrie. Like my daughter, like when she was a new born, she be in a bed with me. I'll wake up sweating like a motherfucker, like.
Speaker 2: What am I doing? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: It hit me different with that and I never fucked with it again. It's crazy. God bless my son. Sad boy, you know what I mean, Like that was the nigga that the kid that was selling me lean died like in the last year or two, you know what I mean, Like they found Yeah, he found him his apartment and ship like that.
Speaker 3: So it scared me like them.
Speaker 2: Fetanol right now and not knowing it. That's the difference.
Speaker 1: At least when I was taking percoset and it was real lean, that was actually from the pharmacye.
Speaker 3: It was real.
Speaker 2: Ship. Now is pressed.
Speaker 1: Niggas is dropping dead left and right thinking it's a real pill.
Speaker 2: It's real lean.
Speaker 1: Like my advice to all the young niggas, smoke weed, bro smoke weed, drink she and pain and liquor like all that other ship.
Speaker 2: Someone who drink champagne. Every time I see you, you do not have a champagne billy. I look like I drink champagne. We're working out on this side. How many days a week do you work out?
Speaker 1: I don't want to get the dad gut that shit be mental like it really be. On some like straight shot. I might go a day.
Speaker 2: I might. I might take Sunday off. I might, you know what I mean, depend on how I'm feeling, Like when I'm really in my zone.
Speaker 1: I'm in the A day same gym as Bronson, Bronson, Jim Jones, guys op.
Speaker 2: The interviewer said about our goo folks at odd Socks, Baby, yeah, shots to odd socks. Now, this is what I love about odd socks. One, they're family, we love them. But also they have the most comfortable socks in the fucking world. All right. Now, Look, they got the craziest licenses. You see the Jolly Rancher. These are actually flies fuck some Dorito socks. They got the w WE license, which is just my absolute favorite. And then personally my favorite is the odd socks basics. Now, these are just the basic socks. So these are in my bag because I'm taking these. I love these odd socks basics. These are literally the most comfortable socks in the world. All right. These are just the Plaine guys, all right. Also, they got the scarface, they got the Godfather, and they have underwear. What are we talking about? What are these two XL Reese's pieces. You know, if somebody was gonna wear some Reese's underwear, I'd assume they'd be a two X on the size, you know. Shouts to the Ghostbusters. Look so much going on on odd socks. What you gotta do is go to odd socksofficial dot com, use that promo code Bootleg, and you will save twenty percent off at checkout. All Right, it don't matter what you're into. They got all the licenses Coca Cola. You could be a Pepsi guy. Instead, they got both. You know what I'm saying. You're into maybe some anime. They got all the anime licenses. They got Naruto. They also got they just rolled out the new Power Rangers, Transformers. All that odd socksofficial dot com. Use the promo code Bootleg, save twenty percent off right now. Oh my goodness, let me tell you something. The best part about my Bookie is not only is it the best sports book period. I mean, look, we're in the middle of baseball season, and baseball season is big money season. If you are a gambler, you know, baseball is where you get this sh money. All right. Not only that, but they got the full fledged casino going on. All right, I'm telling you. Last night, I'm on my Bookie, I'm playing roulette with a lady. I'm looking at the lady. She's on video, she's rolling the wheel. It's a movie. All right. They got blackjack, they got whatever you're into, blackjack, craps man, all kinds of slots. Some of these slot games are so fun. All right, listen, everything you want all on one site, MyBookie dot Ag. This is the best part. When you sign up with our promo code Bootleg, not only do you help us out, but you have yourself out because you're gonna get that first deposit bonus money to gamble with immediately free once you sign up my bookie dot Ag used the promo code Bootleg, get the first deposit bonus. Right now, let's get back into the interview. Oh, that's the one with the with the old guy. What's the guy's name, Yeah, I've seen him on Actually, Bron's a great name. We got the same name. That's my guy. He trained, you know, he get busy in there. But that's a that's one of them spots. Like throwing the fucking like the kettlebells.
Speaker 1: And all, that's one of them. That's one of them spots. That's that's that's uh. I love it there, like I feel at home there. They show mad love, big shout out the impacts on world.
Speaker 2: How do you feel about this? Coming NBA season? Who do you if your money based on where everybody's at? Now? Who do you thinks there's a Devin Booker behind Jersey behind you? You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: So the book shouts the book, Bro.
Speaker 2: I'm banging sons all day? Pause? WHOA that was crazy? Whoa that was that was cream? Hey y'all? Whoa? Yeah? Yeah that was out this world. I'm so sorry. Come on, come on, calves Can. That was a lot. Damn Who looking good this year? Man? I don't even I don't know, man. I thought you l a, I'm so high right now?
Speaker 3: They still got Lebron and retire?
Speaker 2: Yeah, bro stuff man? Yeah, I thought he said what you mean? Who looked good? Bro? Nah? You said some crazy ship? We ain't going. That wasn't me. That wasn't me. Uh. Now the Lakers have a nice roster.
Speaker 1: Lakers, Uh, they don't really know Boston. I gotta I like I like I bost the end of the year, I fox with Fos with what's my boy? Man?
Speaker 2: Joking? Man? That giant. I feel I can't nobody fun with him right now. He's the mountain.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel I can't nobody. I'm a big Luca donkinsh fan.
Speaker 1: So you like you love John Marin, I love I love a lot of these newer guys. That's just explosive pause, like they really just they mind me and niggas in the nineties and ship like that, like you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: But but Joker, Joker different.
Speaker 2: Joker's different. Niggas explosive. That's crazy. Hey, yo, fuck out here. It's cool. I like Jo because somehow he like he'll get split open on his arm like every game, but then the.
Speaker 3: Next game they can't funk with him.
Speaker 1: Bro, I told niggas that early, Like, yeah, they swept, they swept, and Lebron is my brother. Bro, I love Bron. They swept him. Once that sweep happened, I'm like, bro name fucking with him?
Speaker 2: Bro, it's old. Ain't no white fuck. Yeah, he's a definitely.
Speaker 1: Ain't no answer for that. And don't let the other before around him. We havn't good. Have a good night, Aaron Gordon there, if they got a good night is old because he coming to he coming to boy night.
Speaker 2: Like you and Millies doing another project together.
Speaker 1: We're doing part two Problem Block. So we gotta go back to Columbia for that. That's like a that's the that's how.
Speaker 2: Can I come. I want to go to I really want to go to Columbia, but I need an excuse because I'm married, So I need to be like, hey babe, we're gonna take this out. By the way, I'm gonna be like, hey babe, I'm going out there to don't do that ship Adam doing? Bro. No no, no, no no no, cool cool cool cool. What do you think about that?
Speaker 1: By the way, I respect him, Bro, He's just a different breed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a great guy. I was, well, the way I look at it is strictly from like a fairness perspective. If she has let him fuck like three hundred women since they've been together the camera, yeah, I mean on camera and off They've had three off camera tons at certain point in time, you got to throw one dick in the mix. You know, it's like a trade. The real question is how many bitches does your wife have to let you fuck? But for you let her take one deck? Is it a thousand? Is it four hundred women? You know what, they thank you for letting me fuck four hundred women. You can go get your singular dick. That's what that I ever feel good to?
Speaker 1: No, man, if you really like I like you feel me, you could have hit a thousand bitches.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be so on that one nigga that.
Speaker 1: Hit you bitch, especially if you know it, Like if it's some shit that was the guy that if it's some shit that she held down you don't know, and some secretive shit is like gangster to what I don't know, can can't hurt me?
Speaker 2: But like would you not rather know?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 2: Bro? Point No, I don't want to know. I don't want to know that hold that damn Okay, you would want to know? I mean on camera, I mean everyone knows at that point she she got crazy on camera, like you know what's crazy? Ain't got to come home? Are you talking about how she ate the guys come out of her own vagina? I don't know what. I didn't see the video. I just seen like memes they posted. And so this is what I would say, whole gap. I got some inside information about what that guy is and it's not it's not uh let's just say it's not natural. And and hey, that dude, that dude is like a legendary. He's ah he he gets busy bro. That ain't no random nigga that was off the street. He's like he's a legendary boom all this like the Lebron James boomsh He's the boomer.
Speaker 1: Not let my wife boom a nigga that boom ships do your homework. Gonna let the nigga at boom ship boom your wife, bro?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like if you're gonna let a dude fuck your wife, I don't hope that you would. And you could because he picked they picked this guy, I'd be like that. He just he just Dick's got to be smarter than mine.
Speaker 1: For Adam is much is more what's the word like liberal? I guess he's just more understanding.
Speaker 2: That's the world. He's more understanding. I mean there are also professional points in the average. This is what they do for like a living. They do that. It would be like if you started dating a bit who solderr pussy like uh, you know, on fucking backpage back and then you gotta understand what like this is your girl. She was already selling her. You know. It's like you want me to get off only fans now that I'm in a relationship. Fuck you. I feel that I don't know. For me, it would just be tough. It'd be tough for me. Be clear, it'd be tough. It's not happening.
Speaker 1: So no, I feel so crazy when I just came home like Nigga just Nigga just violated crazily, like or however he wanted, like and you had to come back to me. I'm laid up in here watching Netflix and.
Speaker 2: Ship smoking takes. It takes somebody with a lot of I need like an ill orgy on the on the get back, like ill orgy with her with her best friends.
Speaker 3: Four five.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, how many women have you had at the same time A maximum amount?
Speaker 1: Uh, I'm gonna plead the fifth on that one.
Speaker 2: So five, I plead the fifth. He means five, get into detail. I just feel like at a certain at a certain number, right, it becomes, in my opinion, it would become probably like not this shit supposed to be so not told you know the vibes. But I'm just saying, speaking in generalities, bang it's supposed to be. So. I feel like, if it's more than two, it's just it's a lot. It's probably a lot, Like if you have like five chicks with you, Like, what's everybody doing? Someone's gonna get bored? Fucking I'm I'm I'm thirty six. What am I doing with these five? I don't have the fucking stamina in me for this. I'm like, it depends on the vibe. You Yeah, nobody ain't nobody gotta be bored, dude. It's the vibe, the vibe in the country.
Speaker 1: It's the vibe, you know what I mean? Depending on you know what I mean, how what's going on? I think it's the vibe in any situation with anybody.
Speaker 2: I think it's just the vibe.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: What's your favorite song on the album? Mon's Oh that shit changed, bro, every every few days.
Speaker 1: I love the intro Come Too Far McKay Capri produced by Cooling Dre. That's I love that I got. I got actual vocals from my brother Bomped in Bully. God bless his soul. He passed this year. Somebody I grew up with, what I mean, was around for for for for for decade plus from Queen's Bridge I got.
Speaker 2: He was around me right before he died.
Speaker 1: He came to the studio and I'm running going to booth so he talking the shit in the booth, so I was able to actually use them vocals.
Speaker 2: From him for the for the intro.
Speaker 1: So when the album first come on, that's that's bumped in Bully from the bridge talking this shit, or that's my that's my heart.
Speaker 2: Or would you do any more full projects with a singular producer.
Speaker 1: I'm already I'm already right now, ain't gonna front. I already started Hot for two with Harry. Yeah, I mean Harry started that. We got like two or three records. I started a a a a entire project with cooland Dre. I got maybe eight or nine records on a a rap music project. And then me and Mike and Keys we just started. How did I get ahead? Part two? I'm I'm wilding right now.
Speaker 2: You gotta give the Alchemists, man, m.
Speaker 1: Me and out just it's crazy. I just seen out and then maybe you have big shut out Larry Jones running around. But yeah, he's I'm a big fan of what he got going on. But he came to New York. I went to his show, got to kick it with him backstage with his family and ship like that, and Alchemist was there.
Speaker 2: And it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Any time I see out, we got the same and he's like, man, you know, I can't send it nothing.
Speaker 2: I gotta pull up on him.
Speaker 1: That's one of them, like like I did with Harry, like I did with Mike and Keys, like like I do with Bood and Grants. That don't that that's not like an email type of vibe. That's more about man, pull up on a press play and we're gonna go from there. But me and Alchemist, that's definitely coming. Better be crazy, that's coming.
Speaker 2: Uh. So the new album is out right now. Fortune favors the Bowl. Man, you're gonna drop any liquor or anything. All this champagne carrying around. Yeah, that's in the works as well.
Speaker 1: You know, I got the weeds, so I gotta, I gotta, I gotta balance it out.
Speaker 2: You know that's coming.
Speaker 1: I had to. I had to bel the situation for a while. Big shut out the Brett bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shout out to bel Air. I was like one of the first five Black bottle boys. Definitely. Yeah, they definitely, uh hell us down for years, you know what I'm saying. But I'm more to now. I'm trying to do my own thing, you know what I mean, on my own, Like I got my own weed.
Speaker 1: I want my own when you go to these clubs and shit like that, I want to I want you to be able to order some shit with my name on it, you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean. Do you have any canned, already previously acted stuff coming out? What you mean, like movies? Yeah, because there ain't gonna be no new shit for a while.
Speaker 1: My personal documentary Okay, yeah, I felt like I've been in that signed in two thousand and signed me what sixteen We're going on?
Speaker 2: Damn in ten years? You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: It so much dodn't happened before that, like for my basketball and shit like so, I feel like I'm at a point now where I feel like I could really put out a documentary just up till now, like you know what I mean, where it came from till now. So I've been I've been definitely reaching out to my basketball coaches and ship like that, just trying to recover footage to make an official documentary. And I really want to do some ship where I can really shop that ship to Amazon on Netflix or Hulu or Hulu.
Speaker 2: I think Hulu, who has been putting on some dope documentaries.
Speaker 1: Artists run around with it. That's a tour in itself. It's me hitting different movie theaters, you know what I mean, showing the documentary, coming with merch, come up with the weed, coming with the liquor, the ship whatever.
Speaker 3: I'm a brand store.
Speaker 2: Do you have? You said you're o in the store.
Speaker 1: Now from the Deli's on forty fifth and Saint Nick sugar Hill to Deli. I'm telling you, minus the food, m minus the food.
Speaker 2: What the Fu's in there? One stop shop merch? Okay.
Speaker 1: So it's okay, like everything that everything that I am body, So it's it's it's in the store.
Speaker 2: Okay. So it's like, if you're a Davy's fan, you gotta go to the from the from.
Speaker 1: You gotta be a fan of mine. It's one of them. Like it's just in by.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying, Like, if you're a fan, you're a fan, you're gonna love this place. That's it.
Speaker 1: That's a uh, that's a landmark, you know what I mean. And I feel like that's the flagship store. I want to do one in l A.
Speaker 2: I want to. I want to do one right here. I want to do one in Miami. I want to. I really want to take it in. You know what I mean, put it everywhere.
Speaker 1: That's shouts the first nigga I seen with his own store in his own hood.
Speaker 2: That really inspired me for sure. Yeah, and still the marathon is still booming. Man. All right, I'm still on it for sure. Shout to Black Sam. All Right, go get the album. The album is out. Go buy some fucking weed, even if it's not real.
Speaker 3: Did not my ship real?
Speaker 2: No, but there's bootleg. I'm telling you. I saw this bag for sale at a Detroit West Side, Detroit liquor store. It's hot. It was a dollar dollar bag. Is that? Yeah? The next time you got to record the store, so you know what I mean, reach out. They had just this whole fucking wall. See what's up with the people. And I remember seeing your I was like, oh, Ship, Dave, ship's popping. LOOKI because they got the fucking bag here. That's crazy boot that's munstay ble legs shit is you know, it's official, it's doing what it's doing. Go get the album. Man. I appreciate your time. That all the time. Bro, you know that my guy boy, Dave east Boom. Hey, this interview is brought to you by our good folks at hard Dean, all right, shout out to the hard Dean family in Las Vegas. Makes you follow them. Hardan Underscore Las Vegas the number one dispensary period all right, the craziest selection of premius premium cannabis you can ask for. Plus when you go to Hardean Las Vegas dot com, you can check out all the other cool stuff that got going on. You know, they got a whole weed university happening in Vegas. Hardean is where it's at, all right. So if you're in Las Vegas, you get into that taxi cab, you say, take me to hard Dean, and when you get there, you tell them wonderful bud tenders that I sent you and they're gonna take care of you. Hardan Underscore Las Vegas. Go follow them. And yeah, we got another interview coming soon