Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis Duran, the Elvis durand phone tapping, Jared, what does your phone tap all about? All right, so Paul is our victim. Now stick with me on this now. Stephanie is Paul's mom, along with Gina, Paul's girlfriend, wanted to play a phone tap on Paul.
Speaker 2: Now, mom and girlfriend are playing a phone tap on Paul.
Speaker 1: Correct. Now, Paul recently graduated, went on a little vacation with his friends, and we thought, why don't we have Paul's mom and girlfriend call up Paul and just say, hey, I got an email saying you were in trouble. So I just sent you some money.
Speaker 3: Oh no, one of those.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's see what happened to Garrett's TUMPI period.
Speaker 3: Who Paul? I sent you the five hundred? What's going on?
Speaker 2: Oh? What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: You sent me an email You said that you needed money, that you were in trouble. Something happened there.
Speaker 2: In Oh I did send you. I didn't send you any email. Mom, what are you talking about? Will you got an email?
Speaker 3: So I sent them the router number for the bank and everything. So I want to be sure you get the five.
Speaker 2: Hundred tell me you didn't send somebody money.
Speaker 3: I did. I did. I sent it because you needed it. I gave him a roll the bank.
Speaker 2: No, you got scammed. Mom, I didn't send you any email.
Speaker 3: And what a man? I got scammed? What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Your send money to? I didn't email you anything. I'm on a beach right now. I didn't send you any emails. I need to call. You need to call the bank right now and put a stop on it or something. They're going to take all your money. Call the bank now, Mom, call them. Yes, hello, I just.
Speaker 4: Sent you the money. You okay? What are you okay? I just sent you the money?
Speaker 2: Are you serious? What money? What?
Speaker 4: I got an email that said you were in trouble in the Indian money and I didn't have the five hundred dollars so I actually isn't my dad account.
Speaker 2: I have to change my email password. I don't know what's going on. My mom called. I'm on the beach right now. I'm not sending any emails. I'm having lunch.
Speaker 4: It says that you're in trouble and that you need it.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not in any trouble. My ass is literally in the sand right now. Why I nobody wanted.
Speaker 4: I don't send me an email? Then what do I sent all the information at.
Speaker 2: Somebody to my account? Do you understand? I don't know where your money is right now, but it didn't go to me.
Speaker 4: Where'd my money go?
Speaker 2: I don't know, Probably something somewhere. I have no idea.
Speaker 4: My dad's gonna be so pissed at you.
Speaker 2: I didn't do it. I didn't do anything. How is this my fault?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna have to figure this out, and you're probably not gonna be able to call the house for a little bit because my dad's bet you you got scammed scambling?
Speaker 2: So how is this my fault?
Speaker 4: I don't know it just it really sounds like it is.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, is this poison?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: Money not gonna transfer over to your rame? I does have the last more digits were going right Nowmber, I will be able to transfer money.
Speaker 2: Who is this? I'm not transferring you. You better transfer my money back. I'm gonna find you.
Speaker 5: You understand, Hello?
Speaker 3: Sorry, what's going on?
Speaker 5: Guy doesn't need to the last four digits off the rest of the girl the number they'll transfer the murder right now?
Speaker 3: Okay, fine, it's no work here. It is I have to give I have to give the money. You have to give them the account numbers.
Speaker 2: Are you stupid? Don't give him any numbers.
Speaker 5: Don't the mourning right number. All the money over.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna find you, Paul.
Speaker 3: You need the money, Bring up the phone right now to trans thro the Murney over the world. Well shot them.
Speaker 2: Do you want talking to people like that right now?
Speaker 5: You're stand Thank you, The money will be transferred.
Speaker 2: No what you're being stupid? Are you just give us all your money? Are you serious? Paul?
Speaker 1: My name is actually garethon Thatlstury in the morning show, and you just got phone tapped by your mom and girlfriend.
Speaker 4: The phone time