Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Who's scoring big this NBA season?
Speaker 3: You are with all the new ways to get in on the action that Draft Kings Sportsbook and official sports betting partner of the NBA. From monster Slams to dish in the Rock to cleaning the glass, get behind your favorite player and prop bets you can make Undraftkings home of the NBA player props. Ready to place your first bet? Try betting on something simple like picking how many points your favorite player will have. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your pick first time. Here's something special for you. New Draft King customers can bet five dollars and get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets. Instantly take it to the rack with Draft Kings Sportsbook Every point Counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code money Moves that's called money Moves for new customers to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 2: The crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Scammeling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York, call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three six nine in Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of boothill casino in resorting, Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 3: All right, listen up, taxpayer, is time for what you all really tuned in to. Listen to me for financial advice tax season. Boost Mobile wants to turn your tax refund into six months of saving. When you buy six months on their best unlimited plans, Boosts will give you another six months for free. That's like six times two divided by one. Carry the a really good deal. They told me I should have been a tax accountant. Well would you trust me with your money? Well that's great news. Because I'm not done yet. Visit boost mobile store doing tax season and enter to win up to ten thousand dollars to double your refund. Or if you're really good at math and money stuff like me, pay off what you still owe. Okay, time to take my financial enviroser hat off and put on my lawyer hat. Requires upfront payment, tax and fees. Extra terms and exclusion apply. Visit boostmobile dot com for full offer terms and sweet details.
Speaker 2: And now I get back to my boring old day job.
Speaker 3: Head over to your nearest boost mobile store and make the most out of your tax refund. Barma Bucks offensive coordinator Viral left which is joining Colorado's coaching staff. Coach Prance introduced Leftwick to the team Wensday, the retired quarterback yet more pro experience to the Boat of Colorado. The Buffs had Hall of Fame running back Marshall Falk in February to coach the running backs. Hall of Fame defensive tackle is a senior quality control analyst for the defensive side of the football as well worked with the d Lin.
Speaker 2: I don't know what happened.
Speaker 3: I really don't know what happened in Tampa because he went from a guy that had an opportunity to get a head coaching job to being out of the league. Yeah, out of the league.
Speaker 5: Listen, I'm not gonna go there Byron Leftwick was a good quarterback during this time. What he was able to do in Tampa with Brady, what's phenomenal. Obviously being able to coach one of the greatest of all time.
Speaker 3: If not right, and he called plays? I thought they were of the guys that call plays, don't Joe. Yeah, but if you notice every other quarter every of the offensive coordinator that has ever coached Tom Brady, what has he got in the NFL? Oh, Joe head coaching job, Charlie Weiss, Bill O'Brien, Josh McDaniel. Three play callers got job. One guy, Bill O'Brien never won a Super Bowl with him? He lost? He was he was? He lost? This guy won a Super Bowl calling plays? Yeah, but you know how they would look at it. They would look at it like Tom Brady with regards to who is called him play for you?
Speaker 2: He was off? You called him play for Tom Brady? Was he not?
Speaker 3: Was he not the quarterback for Charlie Rice? Was he not the quarterback for Bill O'Brien. Was he not the quarterback for Josh McDaniel. Hey, he ain't got so bad. Josh McDaniel got three, got another job. Hold on, he got the job. Holo on, Ojoe. He got the job at Denver. We know what he did. We don't need to bring that up. Got the job at Endy and and said, you know what, be a fact, it said nine, gonna take the job. I'm gonna stay here and then win got another job. Right, But there's a there's a difference.
Speaker 5: You understand what you know what I'm not making I'm not making a show about this. I mean the writings on the wall. The proof is in the pudding. You can see it for yourself. It's saying the first time this has happened. It's happened continuously, over and over and over.
Speaker 2: I don't need to say it. Open your eyes. Okay. So I'm I'm happy for him. No, I'm for him.
Speaker 5: I'm happy for him getting the position there. Marshall Faulk is there, obviously, Warren Stappa is there. The environment that they're that Prime is constructing for the players and the young men that are there are obviously preparing them to be able to play at the level at the next level if they get a chance an opportunity to make it and have them obviously the two line from players that played at the highest level that that that somewhere immensely great like Prime and Warren Sapp and you have something that had good careers, you know, and your bribery Leffiges. And he can help the quarterbacks being that not only did he play the position, but he also coached some at the at the best position.
Speaker 2: And also want to ring if.
Speaker 3: I'm not mistaken, cooln Yeah, but they lost that year with the Bucks. No, well he coached what you call it me coach Brady. They beat they beat, they beat, they beat the Chiefs in.
Speaker 2: The Sper Bowl. Yeah you gotta ring. Okay, yeah, I'm right now, Yeah, yeah, I staying corrected.
Speaker 3: Okay, no, no, no, Look, guys want to get they want to get pro ready quarterback coach uh uh Pat Shermer is the old Thie.
Speaker 2: Marshall running back. Yeah, Hall of fame, sap, Hall of Fame, d line.
Speaker 3: He can get to the quarterback. Hey, he put together a great staff. Guys that if you have the ability now just because you go to Colorado, if you ain't got the ability to play in the NFL.
Speaker 2: I don't give it.
Speaker 3: Damn. I don't give them who coaching right, if you can do it or you can now, they might help you with some technique and some little stuff, but you got to have the ability to go get it, Yes, sir, Jalen mill rolls officially. Mill Row officially runs unofficially four three seven forty yard dash of Alabama pro da Ojo check got this video?
Speaker 6: Okay, all right, his first hey putting them down on Joe.
Speaker 2: Hey, you're putting them up from down one foot in front of the other.
Speaker 3: I don't care nothing about that. And for a quarterback, I don't care nothing. I saw. I saw the greatest quarterback currently run five two five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, five to five. It don't mean nothing.
Speaker 5: But also being able to run fow through seven it means something, especially in today's game with all with all the with all the dual threat quarterbacks that we do have that our elite A lie Josh Allen Lamar Jackson, tell me tell.
Speaker 3: Me the fastest quarterback they ever want a Super Bowl and the fastest quarterback in the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 2: I'll wait, go ahead, No, no, I mean you're right by that. You're right by that. But I'm I'm just telling you. I'm giving you a different perspective.
Speaker 3: I'm giving a different perspective on how it's helped immensely being able to do two things and just not be one dimensional.
Speaker 2: It's okay to be able to have a quarterback that can use his legs. Look at you.
Speaker 5: Look at the growth of Lamar Jackson. Look where he is now, Look how far he's come. It ain't even about running no more. I'm running only if I have to, because I've become now. I'm a pass of the I'm a pass of the ball.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 5: So, brother Milk Milroe. Being able to run that fast at all is great.
Speaker 2: It's a good thing. But have you seen what he could do with.
Speaker 3: His arm not nearly consistent enough?
Speaker 2: I knew, I knowed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, listen, at some point, at some point you will be I don't.
Speaker 3: Want you to tell me who the fastest guy to ever win the Super Bowl and the fastest guy in the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm waiting for.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of fastest in the Hall of you fast you were now No. At quarterback quarterback?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Let me think hold on, Johnny Unighted is in the Hall of Fame. Maybe he is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Johnny ran four four in the twenty that's my consistency. I mean, that's that's great.
Speaker 2: Oh at the end of the day, Oh Joe got to throw it, Oh Joe.
Speaker 3: Coach Prime wants his team to be able to face an opponent in it's annual spring game instead of an inter squad scrimmage in the future. That's what I'm trying. That's what I'm trying to do right now. To have it competitive. Playing against your own guys kind of get monotonousy. You really can't tell the levels of your guide is the same old, same old. Everybody kind of knows each other. Time said he wants to partenty it like the NFL and have joint practice for a few days. They are the end of spring practice between two teams, between his team and an opponent, culminating with a game between the two teams as a spring game instead of a scrimmage. I think the public will be satisfied with that tremendously. I think it's a tremendous idea. Yeah, I like it a lot. I like it a lot. It allows you to also gauge your players. It allows you to gauge your players on how much.
Speaker 5: They've learned and how disciplined they are playing against another opponent because listen, you see each.
Speaker 2: Other over and over and over and over and over and over.
Speaker 3: Spring practice practice, practice, practice, practice, and you're familiar with the offense, you know the plays, you know what's co and you sometimes you cheat a little bit, especially defensively. They love cheating because they know what's coming based on formation recognition down in the distance.
Speaker 5: But to play against a team that you don't know about, you don't know what's going on.
Speaker 3: Similar similar to having the game plan you know for a team you plan on a on a Saturday.
Speaker 2: It's different. It is. It's different. You got to be honest, you got to play fair.
Speaker 3: But O Joe, I always practice was harder than the game for me.
Speaker 2: And I look at it like this era. So let me get this right.
Speaker 3: A guy that's seen me every day, uh huh, that's going against me every day, three days a week, training camp, many camp. Oh tha's he can't cover me.
Speaker 2: You think you're gonna watch film for three days and bring your answer in? Shut me down? Absolutely not here, bib child, Please Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 3: I'm cooking with Chris go man, please, I like that.
Speaker 2: I like that one.
Speaker 3: I like that one that ain't happening. Yeah, you see me on tape and you think you will come in and shut me down.
Speaker 2: Absolutely not. That ain't happening. Ohker, check this out.
Speaker 3: Bawling backfires due to allegedly purs purchased over one million dollars worth of exotic animals to be transferred to Florida and then got denied by customs and the CDC.
Speaker 2: As you can see on the screen and we got it on the screen. Ash.
Speaker 3: He brought one African lion male three hundred and seventy eight thousand, He brought one African lion female.
Speaker 2: Two hundred and sixty thousand.
Speaker 3: He brought purchase one Asian tiger female four hundred thousand dollars. He purchased one adolescent black bear female one hundred and fifty thousand dollars, for a grand total of one point one eight eight million, one million, one hundred eighty eight thousand.
Speaker 2: Man, it was fully.
Speaker 3: My grandma always said, a fool a fool, and their money sells sell shoon soon part ways and this is part of it now you know, you can't have them. You can't domesticate them animals. You're not a part of those circuits.
Speaker 5: You probably don't have a license that had them animals anyway, you don't have the permits. I don't even know what you need to have those kind of animals just randomly if you're not part of the circus or they're not, just who knows.
Speaker 3: That's that credit goat. The name is Miami Credit Goalt Exotic animals. Run me my bread back.
Speaker 2: And listen, dude, come on, man, you just wasted a million dollars. You know goodwill? You know goodwell? Them animals one getting through customs man, Yeah, that's what I think. That stuff.
Speaker 3: People be trying to sneak monkeys and snakes and turtles and stuff that you know, they know they're not supposed to happen. How you gonna sneak a lion and a bear? Way from Come on, stop playing, stop playing. I mean when you got when you get see when you got that kind of money? Oh Joe, and you don't give a f you do crazy stuff like this.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Now if you say, hey, Shaddon, we got a couple of many goats, many cattle, Yeah, many people.
Speaker 2: You can see that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hey, I don't want no test what I'm gonna do with a lion. A lion will take down a thousand pound kake buffalo. What what a one hundred pound two hundred pound man gon do to a lion? A tiger? Look what they take down?
Speaker 2: What you gonna do?
Speaker 5: Listen, even if you try to domesticate them, at some point, you know what comes back into play.
Speaker 2: Instincts, the predatory instincts.
Speaker 5: Instinct. Instinct never goes anywhere. It never goes. I don't care how much you feed them. I don't care much you pet them. Oh, I care how much love you show?
Speaker 2: What something like that? Wild animal? Man? Please? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Look, I've been up close to I've been to the zoo, but I've been close to that to a zoo. I went to Sick Friend Roy rest their soul. Yeah, and I was sitting on the end. I took my mom, I took my brother, my sister, my pops. Yeah, my brother's wife.
Speaker 2: Oh, Joe.
Speaker 3: During the show six Friend Roy the Adam was before they start the show. Come down the aisle. All the white tigers and lions they got, o Joe. They are huge and tigers are bigger than lions. Yes, but I really I can just touch. I can stick my hands out and touch them if I wanted to, But that ain't what I did. I sid on my hand to make show my hands. They get twitchy. And after we did that, it was like a month later montecor which was their prize lions, he attacked Roy Roy.
Speaker 2: See you see what I mean.
Speaker 3: Nah, I don't want no big as four hundred line probably way about. I can't just imagine a cat weigh like three hundred, four hundred pounds is weighed like five hundreds.
Speaker 2: Hell.
Speaker 5: The funny thing about it, we just talked about, you know, being twitchy. Do you understand how quick and fast and agile just having a domesticated, just regular cat is m h.
Speaker 2: Now at that time's twenty what a damn lion?
Speaker 3: Look for the lion take down, lion takedown, a cape buffalo elon a zebra.
Speaker 2: I ain't got that wildebeest. Y'all can have that. Just a few weeks ago. Know today was ranked number one team in the country.
Speaker 3: Since then, at the beginning of the defeated double overtap in the NC State, the Irish have lost three of the past five games. The selection selection Committee seemed to punish them for their sloppy finish, giving them the number three seed and Birmingham Region. That's a tough draw, Trump for a tougher draw than the Irish expected, but Notre Dame beat Texas usc ucon North Carolina duke in the regular season, a particular collection of impressive wins that no other team in the country can boast.
Speaker 2: Well. M South Carolina, guy, let me look, it takes South Carolina.
Speaker 8: MM, South Carolina, UCLA, Southern cal.
Speaker 2: Hell.
Speaker 3: I might just take I might take the three, number one seed and know that that is because a lot of times, don't you. You don't get the same the upsets in the women's game like you do the men's game, right, So.
Speaker 2: I can't pick the same team you pick. I gotta pick somebody different. I mean it's you.
Speaker 5: Listen, if you if you knew it was best for you, if you knew better, you'll do better.
Speaker 2: So it's okay to pick pick one. It's okay to pick one picking no because we gotta we gotta bet. Oh. I still I still you feety two? Und you sure you want to best some more? You sure do?
Speaker 3: I'm glad you brought that up. I wasn't he breaking that out? You shore do all me, buddy. I was wondering, Chat, have y'all ever seen somebody that I paid it?
Speaker 2: That man?
Speaker 3: How about to say that? Hey, I'm about to turn your thing into credit?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 2: Hey, I bet your credit up. Hey, I been the best his credit up. Chat.
Speaker 3: See y'all chat, y'all be a bad bad uh stall it by stalled it? By stall it, man, I've been fens credit. I send it up to the credit report.
Speaker 2: See. But it's a good thing. Though.
Speaker 5: As long as I owe you, you'll never go broke. Not the fact that you ever be in that position anyway. It's just the fact that if you ever needed it, you know, I got you.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 3: You know I want to got it. I want have got me. If you give me fifty town, I won't need you.
Speaker 2: To get me.
Speaker 5: I got me, I know. But I just want to make sure. I just want to make sure everything stay on the up and up. So I'm just I'm gonna hold on to it. Hey, I'm I'm gonna tell you what.
Speaker 3: You know what, Listen, I told you in twenty twenty five, I didn't I didn't put myself back in the fashion again.
Speaker 2: I ain't put a clothes on.
Speaker 3: And about twenty seven years and I told myself, you know what, this year, I'm gonna step.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna step all year long, which is out of.
Speaker 5: Character for me because I don't really I'm a lazy dresser most of the time and have been for twenty some plus years. You know, I say I'm gonna treat myself in twenty twenty five. I'm gonna put some clothes on so I don't spend your fifty you want it on outfits.
Speaker 2: You've been huh. I just bet you.
Speaker 3: I tell you what would I see? I'm gonna snatch him off your ass. I was like, hey, Chad, I will make it. I would make it my dress right there on stage at the live a bit. I would pull that ass right, gadget out. I wo'na make it, take her ass all that. I'm gonna make him come upbout it.
Speaker 2: How you go your it?
Speaker 3: Donna spend my money, oldre. I know that that every time I see it, he got on bee foud, he got.
Speaker 2: A chained out.
Speaker 5: Oh listen, I'm this this year, this, this twenty twenty five is the year of o hoe and to year me. I'm treating myself because I've always been doing for others for so long.
Speaker 2: For I'm tobout for years on for years. I ain't really never done nothing nice. What you do for me?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 2: You do for me? I am. I got your money now, that ain't the problem. I'm just gonna hold on to it for you, just just in case.
Speaker 5: Like you know, when there's a fire, you break the glass and you pull out the fire's niggaship like that's the emergency that fifty I owe you.
Speaker 2: It's an emergency. Now I don't.
Speaker 5: I donet got I done got some clothes and shoes and stuff. But if you need, if you need it, I can go get I can go get more.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to figure out how this man, this man, Oh y'all ever see somebody they owe you money and every time you see them, they got a new outfit on, and they don't mention that, and they come around you with them. They don't mention nothing about your money. Hey, you should you should want to see the young fella shine bright. Uh, you should want to see the young chip y'all. So another word, you shine while I'm over here, in the dark because I ain't got no money.
Speaker 2: He's shining. What by money? I want to shine you? Let you Hey, what the spike line on me? Hey?
Speaker 5: You the spotlight Earl. You've got Club Shay Shay the best in the world. We got Nightcap the best in the world. I mean, what more shining do you need? The Laporte Laportie ain't.
Speaker 2: Doing well, you know. I mean, you know all I'm doing.
Speaker 5: Listen, I'm in the background. I'm your background dancer. You the man, and you you're the main attraction. I'm in the background, you know, with the Knight.
Speaker 3: But I just I just want to put clothes on this year, and I just want to go outside. I'm gonna look good, and I remind I want to remind folks that looked at me funny throughout the years that I'm still here. I just chose not to do it. So this year I'm gonna do it. I'm reminding everybody like I used to do this. This used to be me back in eighty three, eighty three, eighty five. Chat this man go to the d R. Yeah you're a villa. Yeah, seven to ten days, yes, sir, that was me. Part of that with the money that he owed me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and had on some nice outfits too. Part of that.
Speaker 3: Money too, hand on the B suit jeans. Yeah, hey, why last slack? And you know they got they got they got a niesel. Uh, they got a niesel in all New York.
Speaker 2: They got a stove. I know they do. I used to go there. Hey, I used to have me v su Red Monkey jeans, had all that. What you know about Red Monkey, man? I still I got. I got Red Money.
Speaker 3: I got like probably forty thousand dollars worth of Red Monkey jeans.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, talk to me that.
Speaker 3: Okay, see, oh you got forty thousand dollars worth of Red Monkey, but you were about this fifty two hunted. That was way back then. Oh Joe, you know you remember when Red Monkey was in Red Money. Back been two thousands. I've been trying to get rid of them. Don't nobody want them? Well, listen, if you got some old stuff I wear now, it might not fit me.
Speaker 2: I can I tell it. She's gonna get I ain't got no problem with no hamming down, hand me down. I ain't got no problem. I ain't too good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was that was That was the biggest waste of money. Honestly say they buying the red munkey gee with the biggest waste of money.
Speaker 2: Not really, I'm just putting it. Put it. I crave I can't wear them. Why they too big? That's the whole point.
Speaker 3: That's you got to stay all right, you know what. I'm not one that follows fashion trends.
Speaker 5: But right now you ever see SGA dress every yeah big, everything's big.
Speaker 3: So then you goin't gonna look big on him? SG probably we one hundred and seventy pounds, the big sixty six man. You know the basketball players they slim right right, It ain't really got no they ain't got no no, no signs to a no.
Speaker 2: That ain't even how they build on Joe. Yeah, you're right, you're right. I mean, I I'm just, I'm just I'm treating myself this year, jail.
Speaker 3: What y'all think I should do to this man? This man, they pay me my money and he buys all this ish in my face. He got chrome heart, y'all know what chrome heart them g's be costing ten, twelve, fifteen thousand.
Speaker 2: Right, let me let me live a little bit.
Speaker 3: This is my This is my I told you twenty twenty five, just this year, and I'm done this year.
Speaker 2: I'm done.
Speaker 3: I promise you, I promise you. I just want to step the rest of the year. I'm what month we in? When we're in March?
Speaker 2: March? So how many more months we got?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 2: Nine months left? Right? Yeah? I promise you. After nine months, I'm done and I'm gonna give you a fifty two hundred.
Speaker 3: Just let me let me finish. Let me finish stunning the rest of the year. I gotta wait on more money. I mean, you know waited this long?
Speaker 2: You boy? What's what's nine more months? You don't waited three? I wouldn't I showed.
Speaker 7: Boy, if I weren't worried about YouTube deep monetize us, I go, I have joy, go upstairs and break that thing.
Speaker 2: So I'll show you what I'm gonna ghitt you with bad Hey.
Speaker 5: Hey, listen, man, I'm in. I'm in my winnings season. Man, I don't know mind you we it? But how can I win?
Speaker 2: You win it? You got on me lose it? Hold on, no, no, you ain't losing im in my winter season because of you. This is your fault.
Speaker 5: You created the monster that people get to see now instagrams and I'm on TikTok.
Speaker 2: I just created a TikTok. I don't even know how to use it. I'm using TikTok like his Instagram. All I'm doing is posting, posting pictures.
Speaker 5: Matter of fact, if you in a chat follow me on TikTok pepe o Jo sinko pe p e o Jo Sinko. I don't know how to make no videos. I don't know how to edit nothing, so I'm using it.
Speaker 2: I just listen.
Speaker 3: I just want people to see im in my winning season. And I like putting on clothes and I like matching. Sometimes you might not like it.
Speaker 2: Some people something losing them. In a chat the other.
Speaker 5: Day, told me your old lass dressing like you young? I mean, how you talking about how I'm dressing and I look younger than you? Behave Yeah, I'm just talking about man, but good.
Speaker 2: But have you seen me? Have you seen me?
Speaker 3: Mash we beg. You know you can not go be able to wear Oh Joe because you wear man. You you dressed like this, if you put on clothes while you trying to dress like you thirty, if you dressed like that, while you dressing like while you dressed.
Speaker 2: Like, so you like why you want to dress?
Speaker 3: We'll pay me my money along the way I listened, I'm the weare that I want to anyway regardless.
Speaker 5: But I'm just saying, at our age, what are we supposed to wear? If I see shorts, I like, I'm aware them. If I see you know, if I wallet chained we used to wear back in the days.
Speaker 2: You know, they seem to be a thing right now. I never wanted.
Speaker 3: My grandfather used to have a wallet chain, but that's never been my thing. Hey man, listen, man, I'm for that.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna give your money and not when, but the rest of the year, I'm not playing.
Speaker 3: I'm well, I'm stepping in me. Yeah, I'm stepping Oh yeah, now you should get proud of me.
Speaker 2: You should. You used to look at you.
Speaker 5: You should look at some other posts and be like, boy that he that's my my young fellow. There one thing by the way he fly, he gonna be sharper than the number two pencils.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be cleaner than the or to help me, Yes.
Speaker 3: I am Burns just hit me up till my iverson stayed two years. Yeah, he didn't leave as a prishman to stay two years because that was his guy.
Speaker 2: Uh, he was a Georgetown fan.
Speaker 3: He was a man that Joe was a big Georgetown and plus he Ivans from from Virginia, Okay Burns from Virginia.
Speaker 2: So obviously that's his homeboy, Grant Hill.
Speaker 3: That's kind of why he liked Duke Dogs so because Duke from Grants from Virginia. Also. So Iverson stayed two years. He didn't leave earlier. Uh, he stayed two years. He left after that. Well, Coach Thompson told him to get up out of that because you can go for this time for you to go provide for your family.
Speaker 2: But yo, I show hope, oh Joe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, y'all players to watch because like I said, if you go back and look at the men's game, I can't really say anybody but Cooper Flag women. I know, Paige Becker's, I know Juju, I know und Dollargo, I mean Hannah Hannah hand dog go.
Speaker 2: Uh you know MICHAELA. Blake's is that the one?
Speaker 3: Is that the one from Vanderbilt ash that be dropping fifty damn on everybody? Do you remember she had she had I think she's had two games which she scored fifty. But he plus you got can't forget juju and plus juju? So who you got? You? So you take you takeing usc usc Absolutely, I'm inside you're taking uh uh Saint John's on the outside.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 5: And one thing, if you follow me for for for a while, especially people in this chat, I'm really wrong rarely now I'm wrong sometimes, but it's it's very seldom.
Speaker 2: So you know what to do with your money. You know what to do, you know who to put it on.
Speaker 3: Bill Belichick girlfriend released some photos of the two door aerial yoga at the Beach. Oh Joe, check these photos out? What I'm looking for? Hey, I don't want to know who are there? Won't be doing like that right now. I don't want to do it right there? Like that right there, that little liast on circle so late, Yeah, I like I like that. That's dope. That's dope. I don't know if I'm gonna be able to let y'all push my healths man, I got to be there for that.
Speaker 2: You know what I say, don't you can't. You can't do that yet? Bad? Hold on, I ain't wrong to here. Hey, what is this called air? What aerial? Yoga.
Speaker 5: Oh aeral yoga. Okay, I want to think. I want to think I got classes like that. I think I think I should start doing yoga and pilates.
Speaker 2: I used to love y'all when I played. I did it. I did it up until like.
Speaker 3: Probably like three years after I I stopped playing, so probably like two thousand and seven was the last time I did it.
Speaker 2: I gotta try that I got. I just have them hard.
Speaker 5: I have a hard time sitting still unless it's video games or watching the movie.
Speaker 2: I can't sit there for hours not doing nothing. Yeah. Well see that's that's how.
Speaker 3: That's how I was O Joe when I played, I understood because I got to get flexibility, I gotta get my core blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: But once I was done, I'll.
Speaker 3: Be telling you, like fifteen minutes in the class, I'll be like, man, what should what you're doing?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: But I used to I used to take yoga, you know, Like I said, I could do split front the back.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Now I can't take the chance of my help popping out. That's the last thing I'm wanting. I tried to get. No more surgeries I've done. I ain't tried Hey, I ain't tried to do the rehab. The surgery wasn't that bad because once I got that arthree d bone out of that that balling socket out of the ojo, he was good.
Speaker 2: The only thing I felt was the decision.
Speaker 3: The decision was tought for a couple of you know, uh, they have those the stitches that dissolved and they kept no, it was blue. They blued it. But anyway, it wasn't It wasn't that bad. But I ain't trying to go through that process again.
Speaker 2: Coach Bill.
Speaker 3: I'm happy for coach Belichick. I ain't coach Congrats. Many can find him somebody, cause.
Speaker 2: Y'all quick, can we? Once y'all got in common? Why you why you care?
Speaker 3: Yeah? You got you gotta you gotta find you gotta find your person. Yeah, you gotta find your person. Joe Hey, coch Belichick. Coch Belichick older than me and he got him a twenty something. Yeah, but they get mad at me and they I say, I like thirty five, thirty three. They get all upset, they got hostile.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but Mom, you gotta understand, yo, your set of rules and Bill set the rules are completely different. You know, I don't I don't think a thirty thirty five or twenty twenty something. All the twenties or thirties or thirty five would be good for you, are suitable for you because the rules that you have in place, I ain't.
Speaker 2: Got no o jo o cho.
Speaker 3: So you mean to tell me for a chance for you gonna drive around a coloring it, you gonna drive around a g wagon? You wanna carry burkins? And you say, all I asked, don't burke in front of me, don't pass gas in front of me. And that's the that's that's gonna be a the term you right, o Joe, You're absolutely right.
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on hold of that.
Speaker 5: There are a lot of other things that you Okay, okay, okay, you know what. I'm with you when you're right. I really can't argue with that.
Speaker 2: Joke. I can't. I can't. I can't argue.
Speaker 3: I'm not asking you to wait. Let's get back to the let's keep the main thing the main thing. Okay, when you're buying g wagons, I now I'm just asking no, no, I'm asking if you're using it as an example, letting me know, because I got some some some some some people for you. You know, if you're buying g wagons and burkins and and stuff like that, you know I got I got a few, you know, uh, potentials for you. Everybody always talking about d date your age, date your age. Well, I want to date my wage. I finished all this down tonight. I want to date my wage. Where y'all that, hey, Chad?
Speaker 7: What it?
Speaker 3: Hold on?
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, because you know I keep it on. I keep it on me. Now, Yeah, I keep it on me. You want to date your what? I want to date my wage, not my age. I want to date my wage. So where are they? Because y'all always talking about date you age, date your age. I want to date my wage. So come on with it.
Speaker 3: Where you're talking a matter of fact, I'm taking applicants as we speak.
Speaker 5: Or you're talking spicy the nightmare, Well you're talking spicy date my weight.
Speaker 3: I'm feeling now all of a sudden, y'all why women, y'allly got nothing to say.
Speaker 2: I'm finna date my wage. Oh but that's a good one point that what I'm talking about, Let's go to date my way.
Speaker 3: I've never understood how does oh Joe? It's sometimes and it gets like this with with a lot of time with jealousy. It's almost like, ask my why how does my light being bright right cast the darkness on you? It's see what I got? So you feel because of my success it delayed your success. I'm not gonna say you because my success, you're still a failure. Does my success delay your success?
Speaker 2: Right? It doesn't know.
Speaker 3: So now let's go the other way if I so you feel that, Okay, let's just say for the single argument.
Speaker 2: Oh you, there's some little young lady out there that's fifty.
Speaker 3: So you feel if I date a thirty five year old a forty year old, you missed that opportunity?
Speaker 2: Oh who? Just carry yous? Come on now it's Sunday. It's Sunday. You might as well preach.
Speaker 3: Come on, I'm just asking. So let's you're safe for the sake of argument. When you're fifty, when are you gonna be a you? When are you and I gonna be in the same facility that you and I could potentially meet.
Speaker 2: I don't bother nobody. I don't get upset you.
Speaker 3: Somebody comes like Coche Belichick, It make jokes, o chum, but I could care less coach Belichick, because they don't take nothing out of my pockets, right, bib that you want to do with your daughter? What y'all fail to realize?
Speaker 2: My daughter is grown.
Speaker 3: Hell, remember I told you when she was seventeen, I told her not to get a tattoo, and she went and got it. How the hell you think I'm gonna tell somebody what to do. She is in a damn thirties. Now, hey, she asked me. I'll advise, But at the end of the day, I want my daughter happy. So if some guy fifty years old makes my daughter happy, that is if somebody, if somebody twenty five makes my daughter happy. At the end of the day, I want my kids happy. Damn what their daddy think, Damn what their moms think. If you happy, I'm happy because at the end of the day, all I want is my kids happiness. So now back when y'all talking about my age, when y'all coming to the table with that same wave scale, mm hmm, y'all don't want to talk about that now.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, Hey, are you are you feeling good tonight?
Speaker 3: I na, no, I don't feel now for out til you know me. I'm just trying to figure out what who do? Who was harmed in the in the make and the Shannon going out to dinner or Shannon going to do this?
Speaker 2: Who was harmed? Right? Nobody?
Speaker 5: Nobody was harmed. Nobody was harm I think I think you people have a difference in opinion. You know you you like what you like, and I think people on the outside looking in, they had their perception on who you should be dating, and that's just how they seek.
Speaker 2: But what they feel you should be dating might not make you happy.
Speaker 3: Where was all that good advice or yo? When I was struggling? Okay, ain't nobody offering no advice when I was in? When I was in that thousand scortpers in the block? Home? Now?
Speaker 2: Now was that Savannah state? Come on? Now hein? Nobody had no advice.
Speaker 3: How to shallon get out of this environment, how to share to improve his family's life quality, standard of living. Nobody offered a damn thing. Now all of a sudden, y'all won't have input after I've made it here. You notice when people can become successful not You got all this advice you can offer, but you didn't offer a damn thing when.
Speaker 2: I didn't have a damn thing.
Speaker 3: Now, they got all answers. Now they got they know what exactly to do. Now, I wonder if if you know what to do, why you're not doing it for yourself? Oh if you could tell me how I became successfull in what I did and who I needed, dating, what I need to do?
Speaker 2: Why can't you do it for yourself? Boy? You talking tonight and we're the offering plate. Put your cash after here.
Speaker 3: I'm like, well, damn, everybody, everybody got gotta gotta gotta gotta offer me advice?
Speaker 2: How made it this far? Am I perfect? No?
Speaker 3: I never profess to be perfect. I try to live the best. I try to live the best I possibly can. I try to stay out of people's way. I just try to circle my family. Hey, look, this is what we are, this is what we got.
Speaker 2: Boom. But I'm like, bro, every time I turn around, Hey, women, do tell you? You know you need somebody your age? You know, I don't what we're gonna do? Go play bingo together being being a nice Now, that's that's a nice little date. Man. I'll look at it. Go to top golf. You know what I'm saying, don't yo, You can't swing the club with your hire. I can't swing the club. No, you're gonna pop, You're gonna pop on.
Speaker 3: I just wait, I just wake another club too. Dang, that got Let me let me stop with Joe, Let me stop. Who rump stop? I'm sorry, chat, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Wait. Yes, Sunday, Sunday. You know what I'm saying. It's driver still work. Okay, okay, don't you norn. I'm with you.
Speaker 3: I'm with you when you right mm hmmm, oh yes, the Lord is day for about fifteen more minutes. All right, oh Joe, Now it's time for everybody's favorite. It's back, y'all. It's time for spellow sinko. Oh hell, all right, oh Joe, here it is. I give you a word, and you try to put that Harvard education to use. Yes, sir, our first word is conjecture, injecture, conjecture, conjecture.
Speaker 2: Congen conjecture, conjecture, conjecture. All right, co o n j E C t U r E conjecture. That is correct. Hey, that's what that.
Speaker 5: Hard education do. Baby, that's what I'm talking about. I had to think about it for a minute. I had to sound it out, you know, let's go. Wait, it's what we do stop playing with.
Speaker 3: The next word is fallacious fallacious. Fallacious, Yes, it's incorrect or misleading information.
Speaker 2: For lay, but lay Now I know byt fillatio so fallacious for lay for lay for late falayo fish is spelled f I l E T. But I know it's not like that. F I l A f I l a.
Speaker 3: Oh that's oh that that the back end is that is killing me? Yes, bellatious, sale will ound fallacious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that you got me. F I l A s I I mean s c I o u S. I don't got that one.
Speaker 3: F A l l A c I o U s fallacious how far? The next word deleterious. The next word is deleterious delarious. Yes, della terrius, della della d d e l A terriers t e r i o U s.
Speaker 2: D e l e t e r i o u s deleatarious. I missed it about one letter.
Speaker 3: Uh sure. The next word superpolous. The next word is superpolous.
Speaker 2: Superfluous, Yes, superb but liss s u p e r f O l u s.
Speaker 3: S u p r f l u o U s God dogg it man, what is going on tonight? The last word is haughty HAUGHTI haughty HATI? Yes like like a haughty like h Is that your final lanswer?
Speaker 2: No, I'm asked. I'm asking you to give me having.
Speaker 3: Or sure an arrogant superiority to to and this thing of those who won views as unworthy haughty.
Speaker 2: HATI HATI I don't, I don't. I ain't never heard of that word before. It sounds like you're just saying like somebody's a yes, HAUGHTI I was trying to give HATI hatty hot tea or hot tea HATI h O double t I n h a U g h t y HATI I'm supposed to know.
Speaker 3: Come on, man, Okay, that ain't That ain't made no sense? Chat I apologize and listen. I only I jag it off. You got one more, I would get a chance to one more, redeem yourself more pernicious, pernicious, pernicious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, if these words, with these words, but if it was a life of that situation, you might well play in my funeral.
Speaker 2: You want to give it a crack, you want to spell crack.
Speaker 3: M hm. You want to give it, you want to give it a world. Okay, all right, hold on, I'm gonna get this right. I don't care. I promise you say the word one more time. Per nious, pernicious, pernicious, per p e r nicious, n I.
Speaker 2: S c I o U s p e r n I c I o U s pernicious.
Speaker 5: Ah.
Speaker 2: I shouldn't have put that ess in there. Oh you shouldn't. Okay, I was. I was close. See what happened when I lock in? Even though I got it wrong, I was right there, damns all right, old joke. Now it's that for dunk Oh yeah, this is a chat. Okay, this is not oh hey.
Speaker 3: Hey hey hey, Okay, we have dunk on on tonight, right, but this is a different this is a different type of dunk on.
Speaker 2: Um, it's griddle addition.
Speaker 5: So I'm gonna I'm gonna I'm I'm going to say something and I'm going to ask you where am I based on what I say?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, mm hm chat y'all ready? Let's go. How many I got right?
Speaker 3: One?
Speaker 7: One?
Speaker 2: Okay, don't worry about it. Don't worry about it. I just I have jet leg I just got off a flight three hours ago. That's all it was. That's all it was. That's it. Yeah, that's it all right? Here we go. You ready?
Speaker 5: Yeah, the more you take, the more you leave behind. The more you take, the more you leave behind. What am I the more you take?
Speaker 2: I have no idea. The word are you sure? Yes? The answer and the word you're looking for is footsteps trips? Hey listen, Hey, what happened is already a trivia?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no. We changed it up tonight. You changed change your words up? Ship. I didn't ask you. I didn't ask you geography. Listen, you asked me a bunch of words I cannot spell. It's still spelling?
Speaker 3: Is it is?
Speaker 2: Uncle and Uncle? Riddle edition? Go ahead? You're supposed to be well versed in all areas. In fact, No, no, I.
Speaker 3: Well versed the trivia? Okay, no trivia. This is trivia the riddles. I didn't say nothing about riddles. Go ahead, here we go, Here we go.
Speaker 2: I have keys but open no locks. I have space but no room. You can enter but not go outside. What am I? Ship? I don't know a keyboard? Unk go to the next one.
Speaker 5: God, these is so easyy. The person who makes it sells it. The person who buys it never uses it. The person who uses it never knows they're using it.
Speaker 2: But is it? I have no idea? Are coughing? Go ahead? Today? I'm winning. I'm winning tonight, I'm winning the.
Speaker 3: Hey Chat, this is ash. She got tired of me with it. She couldn't stop me, so she came over the riddle of the Dinah. This is These are really easy. I bet the chat getting them right. I bet the chat is not getting them right. All right, I bet the chat get this one. And listen real close. I speak without her mouth, and I hear without ears. I have nobody, but I come alive with wind. There are key words right there. I come alive with wind.
Speaker 2: I have no idea? What am I? What are you? I'm an echo? Next one?
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, not oh. If you don't get this one, if you don't get this one, the more you remove from me, the bigger I get.
Speaker 6: What am I?
Speaker 2: I have no idea? The whole.
Speaker 3: Man, this is ridiculous, Hey Chat, you feel they got a cheat to beat me?
Speaker 2: They got a cheat.
Speaker 3: They can't come on with sporting events being baseball, being football, being basketball, being track and field. Now we got march madness. Now, the ideal situation would have been March madness. Don't you think who wanted to find for it this year? Who did this shit? Come up with something?
Speaker 2: Hey? I like it? This is awesome.
Speaker 3: So this what we're gonna do. Okay, since we're gonna do this, this is awesome. Okay, what we're gonna do? I will come up. We're gonna I'm telling you on Sunday, Monday tomorrow is going to be geography. You're gonna have to sell. Oh listen, they used to call me, where's waldough in? Okay, where's Waldo?
Speaker 2: Hey? You coming up with geography is right up my alley? What are you talking about? Hey?
Speaker 3: Hey, I don't know who was here when we had the Olympics and we had them to try to find the place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, on the globe, I did I did good. I did good. I hadn't seen the globe. I gotta remember, I hadn't seen the globe since nineteen nineteen eighty three. So you think that's what I'm doing at whole spinning the globe? You still got one more? What I got one more? I bet I bet the chat get it right. The Chat ain't got none of them right? Yeah they did.
Speaker 5: I bet they get this one chat. Let's make it very close. Listen to the context clues so you can hear the answer. I fly without wings, I cry without eyes. Wherever I go, darkness follows me. What am I.
Speaker 2: A weeping willow?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: A cloud? Oh?
Speaker 7: God?
Speaker 2: Here? But hey, Jordan on ay, you see how what happened when you win all the time, people get tired of you winning. Now I know what the Patriots and Kansas City went through. No, that's not what it is. It's just the people wanted to see something a little different. Aldo, So why you get spellow sink or if they want to see something different?
Speaker 3: Because you're giving me difficult words that I really can't spell. So that's what I was saying you the spelling beach oir, I said, I'm the trivia I went on Jeffardy and won trivia, but I want I want to spelling. Be Okay, yould spell the words you talked about. You could beat those kids spelling those words.
Speaker 2: I can. It's been a long time. I'm a little rusty.
Speaker 3: First of all, I guarantee you any kid gonna spell all these words that I've been giving you, every last one of them.
Speaker 2: Hey, do you see the words that they be spelling? Yeah?
Speaker 3: That word they be spelling words. I ain't never heard of them. For the most part, I've heard of these words. Oh Joe, you have to maybe maybe not recently. Now, none of these none of those words you said tonight, I heard you never heard of deleitarious?
Speaker 2: Who deleitarious?
Speaker 5: When the last time you use deletarious in the sentence? Now, come on, I ain't using the cysts, but I've heard it. I mean, yeah, I've heard it, but I don't. I've never I've never used it. Most of the words I spell, I can spell are things.
Speaker 2: That I use on our wig dog, airplay, hotel. Yeah, you give me some of those that that We're gonna give you some names. Do you want to spell names?
Speaker 3: Okay, now we're talking and nothing nothing nothing, nothing or not nothing, Creole and nothing Greek?
Speaker 2: You want names or not? Yeah? No, yeah, I got you.
Speaker 5: The moment, the volume