Speaker 1: And that.
Speaker 2: Ever.
Speaker 3: You know it's crazy?
Speaker 1: Is I like made sure that my voice was low enough.
Speaker 3: Because every time I scream on Zoom episodes, it like blocks me out.
Speaker 1: So I just hit a new octave, Like I just unlocked a new sound humans can make by doing that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was really crazy. What's up, girl? It's been a couple of days since we've seen each other.
Speaker 3: I know, it's so awkward. It's like we're meeting for the first time. I'm nervous.
Speaker 4: You look good?
Speaker 2: Should we go on a date? Thank you? You don't?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, well I think I'm gonna wait, let's just cosplay the date. Okay, okay, Well what'd you get up to today?
Speaker 2: I fingered myself.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, I think I'm gonna get a drink.
Speaker 1: Do what drink are you gonna gets?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I'm I'd be down for shots after we eat. Maybe, like, if.
Speaker 2: Things go better, you're gonna eat food. You need more food.
Speaker 3: I haven't eaten all day.
Speaker 2: I've been like, you can get like a little house salad or something, but I'm not paying for that.
Speaker 1: Okay, I need to ask for you to pay for my food. I like can pay for my own food. Well, you seem like you would know a lot about not loving yourself and nourishing yourself.
Speaker 2: So data i've ever been on it, I don't think.
Speaker 1: It's my fault. I think it's your fault. Like I think you're very weird. And I plan on going home and not only saying what restaurant I went to tagging my location and making sure I give a good enough description that people could find out who you are.
Speaker 3: And you're gone.
Speaker 2: So are we gonna do us or not?
Speaker 1: No, I don't plan on hooking up with you. I don't know why you. I don't know at what point.
Speaker 2: Rude and scene scene And that's.
Speaker 1: Me For all the people who think me and Drew should actually date, that's what it would go like.
Speaker 2: That's what every single one of my dates look like, every one of them.
Speaker 3: Were you playing someone else or yourself? No?
Speaker 2: I was. That's how I act on dates.
Speaker 1: Oh, I didn't know that. We should probably have a conversation about that.
Speaker 2: That is that's is you said, Holy shit? R Like, yeah, I'm surprised you don't have a baddie in bed every week, but.
Speaker 3: That is No.
Speaker 1: If I found out you actually ever acted like that on a date, I'd be so pissed, I'd be like, bro, are you serious?
Speaker 2: Like I have to talk to him. Not only did I have to teach him how to wipe his ass, but now I have to teach him at a.
Speaker 3: Date how to be a normal person on dates also so.
Speaker 1: That I don't get like, because somehow that would be my fault if it became public knowledge that you acted like that. They be like, I can't believe any letson do that? Like I could see it being my fault. WHOA.
Speaker 3: Every time we are on.
Speaker 1: A zoom call like episode, no matter what, you will be looking at yourself and seeing what face you can make.
Speaker 2: It's just I hate my body. Like, do y'all ever do this? Like, hold on, let me pull these back? Wait, I look cute like this?
Speaker 4: Hold on, I look cute.
Speaker 2: Y'all ever, just like pull the sides of your face up and be like, oh, that's good. Like y'all ever go like that's good? Oh like not that's what I should look like. I need to get a plastic searcher to look like that.
Speaker 3: Oh not much changes for me because I'm pretty perfect.
Speaker 2: But that's because you have like literally the most perfect face shape ever.
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 2: You do look really pretty today. Every time I get on zoom, I'm like, wow, and he is beautiful. You only look pretty over phone calls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't look pretty in person. In person, I'm really jarring and scary to look at. I actually you only think the opposite. Like I see myself in videos all the times. I'm like, y'all, please, that's all what I look like, like that I look better in person, I swear, even though I've literally never seen myself in person. But I don't believe cameras show who you really are.
Speaker 2: Gag. Like that's something I wanted to talk about today. I saw someone made a video talking about mirrors, and like, duh, everybody knows, like mirrors are inverted, so like you haven't like actually seen yourself unless you like use the inverted filter on TikTok or like.
Speaker 1: What I feel like even that is like exactly exactly sorting you.
Speaker 2: But like the real ty that no one's talking about is like mirrors are fucking scary, Like they're actually demonic and witchcraft Like I'm not even kidding, they're like purely magical. Like I understand it's a piece of glass with like this coding on it, so you can see a reflection, But like, what the hell was that? What was that?
Speaker 3: I'm back on the wagon, y'all. I got a new buff bar.
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 3: It's a flu Actually it's a harmonica.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, okay, dude, that matches your baba your hamster water bottle? So well? Do you have the hamster bottle with you underbal Literally those two are like imagine made in heaven.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna do the GQ ten Essentials on my first and then.
Speaker 2: But no mirrors are evil, demonic witchcraft, Like I genuine believe that, because like, really, you're gonna tell me? That's like another thing, like the creators that be, Like, Okay, there's a few things I need to talk about, and I'll like kind of list them off and then we can like react to them together. Okay, the simulation creators, the powers that be.
Speaker 3: Have been you right now, by the way.
Speaker 2: Way too close to the fucking suns right tree.
Speaker 3: You think you just.
Speaker 2: Fell out of a coconut tree.
Speaker 3: In the context, do.
Speaker 2: You know that you live and what came before you here is that's not you?
Speaker 3: Right now?
Speaker 2: Of all that you would list you've been.
Speaker 3: All in which you have lived, and what came before you. That was Kamala Harris.
Speaker 2: By the way, I love I literally love Kamala Harris cringe compilations. Those are a great video to deep dive on, and Kamala Harris iconic pop culture moment.
Speaker 1: I think she has definitely been microdosing every day of her life since the moment she became vice president.
Speaker 2: You've been microdosing adrenochrome and baby stem cells, and she needs to give some to Joe. Literally, Joe, here's your little stem cell. You want some stem cells. Well, what I was saying is that the simulation creators have been flying too close to the sun recently, and you know what tipped me off that they're like trying a little like too hard to like like make the future happened. And I'm like, babe, just let it happen naturally like it will. You don't have to force it, bitch. Neuralink is like I know, I talk about it all the time, but the more I think about it, that shit is fake as dust and I'm not buying it. And the simulation creators tried some new shit with me and it's just not happening. I'm not letting it happen.
Speaker 3: I was working for a second though they got.
Speaker 2: You know, they had me ring like they had me in for a second, but then I thought about it. It is like no, Like it freaks me out. It freaks me out. It's like thirty two different connections. It's like they plug it into your brain and then all of a sudden you're allowed to play like SIEV six when you're paralyzed. Like no, like I'm not. I'm literally not buying that. You're not selling that to me, Like I'm not buying that, Like put it in my brain and I'll tell you if it works for real, for real the yay.
Speaker 5: So what you're saying is you were the only reliable source for neuralink, and that's why they need to give it to you.
Speaker 2: No, dead ass, Like I'm a narcissist, Like I won't believe it works until it happens to me, Like I.
Speaker 3: Think, like not that I don't believe that it can do something.
Speaker 1: I just don't when something is useless to me, I just don't think it should exist. Like that provides no knowledge for me. It does not like expand my mind. I don't feel like I'm seeing the universe from a new fucking selective narrative or anything. It does nothing for me, and I actually I still don't know what the neurallink is for. Like I know it could be used to help like brain chemistry and shit.
Speaker 2: Right now, it's to control computers basically, like you like can if you can't use a mouse and eye tracking is doesn't work for a long time because you have to sit completely still and like look around and like you can't like move around. They put this chip in your brain so you can control a mouse, so you can live a more normal life. Also, he was playing the neuralink creator or the first neuralink patient was playing Mario Kart within like two days of it, and he was controlling it all with his fucking mind, like all the buttons like the go, the stop, the reverse, the throw the green shell. He threw a green shell, a green shell at another car and aimed it and threw it perfect timing. Like yeah, fucking right, No, I'm not buying it, y'all aren't getting.
Speaker 1: For some reason for the first time, I like do believe that, but only because that study that I saw on I'm stop getting my sources from TikTok because this shit could be fucking bullshit and not real. But I'm not gonna look it up because I actually can even a fuck about science. Sorry, everything science had to teach me, it's taught me already.
Speaker 3: I'm good.
Speaker 1: I like magic and wonder and I don't want to know why things happen work.
Speaker 2: But your pH balance and your beajenie is a little off. You need science for that. No, you need Jesus for that. You need Jesus for that. Odor.
Speaker 1: No, the wonders of my body and the calcified water of New York City will heel me.
Speaker 2: I think the calcified fetus that's been in your gut for the last seven years, that.
Speaker 3: Turned floating around in my gut?
Speaker 2: Have you seen that?
Speaker 3: No, bruh is it the older lady?
Speaker 2: Yes, fucking fetus inside of her uterus for like seventy years and it just turned a fucking stone in her and she like went in for like a routine checkup, and it fucking was just in her gut. I wasn't telling you that. I was telling the rest of the people that didn't know. But what the fuck were you saying? Body is tea? Miss? Body is tea?
Speaker 1: Oh? Because of that thing that they had, like the fetuses and like baby brains they were building in a fucking lab.
Speaker 3: Like how humans are just obsessed with.
Speaker 1: Cloning and we need to get the fuck over ourselves because also humans are not that great, like.
Speaker 3: We don't need more of them, were good whatever, we.
Speaker 1: Don't need to make them in a lab like bitch, I don't need to insta cart a baby anytime soon, like we don't need.
Speaker 2: What if they can change the code to make them superhuman?
Speaker 3: I would be so fucking annoyed?
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me? My baby came out like extremely smart and I was just like kind of like useless. But no, literally, if babies came out perfect, every other human living would be obsolete and they would probably kill us. And I don't I think babies are meant to be stupid at perth. I don't want to fucking super baby. I don't want a baby who could decide to sing one day and just like change its fucking like lung placement or whatever the fuck makes human sing normally, Which that's another thing that could uses the fuck out of me. Is it's crazy that you can't teach yourself to sing? Look at James Charles, all those thinging.
Speaker 2: Classes, No get me, look at me. I did.
Speaker 3: I let's hear, let's hear a song?
Speaker 2: Wait, hold on, give me what is that.
Speaker 1: Dude that's doing something to them that there's voices in your singing.
Speaker 2: Like voice is the fucking voice?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, what's the Roy Orbson song? I'm crying, whrying, whah.
Speaker 3: We actually need this idea for American idol. I'd be so happy if I got on god ticket.
Speaker 2: Actually, you know what, take the million dollars.
Speaker 1: I wonder if you could somehow get past maybe we could find a song, because I feel like the biggest flaw with American idol and things like that is I genuinely do believe there is a song for everyone, that everyone can sing at least one song.
Speaker 2: Well, ye dubai rift, Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's yours mine. No, mine is not fair because I'm a really good singer.
Speaker 3: So it's just like you haven't.
Speaker 1: I actually did Hello It's Me by Todd Rundgren at karaoke, and I talk about a vibe no one would be and they.
Speaker 2: Did not with it. I don't work. We need to insert the York video.
Speaker 3: You do sound good? I guess it.
Speaker 2: I got the New York which song was it throw things off the mountainside.
Speaker 3: Sensuality. No, that's not it.
Speaker 2: It was sometimes I look over the mountain side and throw little things off and close my if my if I hit the ground, will my eyes be closed or open? Those are the lyrics, but I don't know what song that day is. I'm looking it up closed my eyes closed or open?
Speaker 3: Hyperballad?
Speaker 2: Yes, hyper ballad. That's my ship, that's my one song. I can sing.
Speaker 1: Mountains right, Yeah, that would make sense that the only one you can do is like a scary little voice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just do thepin.
Speaker 3: It's not reading well over.
Speaker 4: Before you wake up?
Speaker 3: Happiness be fucking.
Speaker 2: That song is about me and you and you by the way, but us or no, I think it just pertains to our life mainly. But every morning before I wake up, I think about offing myself. Every morning, and while you're asleep or no, no, sorry, every morning while you're asleep, when I'm awake, I'm thinking about offing myself. And then I go through all that before you wake up, so I can be a happier, better version of myself for you. Probably get help, Yeah, yeah, I honestly should.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna be there for you, though, because that's not like a lot for me.
Speaker 2: Am I getting actor right now?
Speaker 3: No? What do you what do you think you're doing? Someone's in the door.
Speaker 1: What I'm having one of those days where I don't want to do anything but use my phone. Like some mornings, my phone just calls to me, and it's like we need to work together, Like you've been off of it too long.
Speaker 3: Like my screen time was like, actually, I want to see.
Speaker 1: My screen time was really low the past few days because I'm in New York and I'm seeing my friends, I'm doing all that stuff.
Speaker 2: Organo, Oh, you don't want to know kind of things that I know that I know.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, my average screen time since I've been.
Speaker 1: Here is like four to five hours. Gorgeous because a lot of that also is like me looking at fucking Google maps and like trying to figure out where I'm gonna get ho because I'm addicted to right now. I blame it on Rain because if y'all don't know who is, she's a fucking freakingly gorgeous model, but she's obsessed with teas and shit and making little concoctions. And I had one, and you know what it is. I had the thing where I have a drink and then I have like the best day ever mentally, And when I got to New York, I went to the like Toast the cutes Toast spot, which you still haven't been to, which is kind of insane, but I had a hojicha there, and then I continue to have the best day ever. So now I need it every day because that's how I checked my brain into having a good time. I'm like, oh, you're tasting this. Remember how good you felt when you taste this.
Speaker 2: Psychologically makes a lot of freaking sense.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I'm just having one of those days where I woke up and I was like, I need my phone, Like I need to be with my phone. I've been just kind of like distant and now giving my phone the attention and love it deserves.
Speaker 2: I was about to say, I'm like the complete opposite, I'm smothering my phone, and she's like, actually, step, she turned off.
Speaker 3: My na is.
Speaker 1: When Drew's phone dies, he just uses it as a like notion from the universe to take a nap because he's too.
Speaker 3: Lazy to get up, Like you literally just turn over and.
Speaker 2: Go to sleep. I'm good to sleep, and then I wake up and I'm like, why is my phone dead?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Notes that I have sure.
Speaker 3: Also, Kai is not dead. He's here somewhere in the zoom universe.
Speaker 4: Can I join? Can I join?
Speaker 3: If you have a hand over your face?
Speaker 2: Yes? Sorry, I didn't hear you.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, cover that fucking mug, bitch.
Speaker 4: I don't even know.
Speaker 2: Well, you just asked to join.
Speaker 3: You turned on your own camera. No one turned it on for you. Okay, how do I let's see I fixed it?
Speaker 4: Can you hear me?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 2: There's some boys fucking voice voice he's.
Speaker 3: Bad, facing in and out of existence.
Speaker 2: We're working, bro, What do you mean we're.
Speaker 3: Doing the podcast?
Speaker 4: Like hello, I'm just trying to tap in.
Speaker 3: We don't talk to you for fun. This is work.
Speaker 4: Come on, I'm just chilling. What's Drew?
Speaker 3: You look?
Speaker 4: You look good?
Speaker 2: No, I look puggy and you can say that.
Speaker 4: No, you look good. I I swear to you. Got to keep looking.
Speaker 3: At you, dude.
Speaker 1: For Drew's birthday, when I was looking through all the photos, I realized almost all of my photos of Drew that have on my phone or him doing that fucking smile.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm so fucking ugly, y'all, I'm literally you.
Speaker 3: Can't make yourself look ugly, and they'd be like, oh.
Speaker 2: No, no no, just even outside of that, like like.
Speaker 1: This, I'm not gonna shower you in compliments because you do this thing where you like search for compliments by calling yourself ugly, and then when somebody gives you the commplat you're looking for, you.
Speaker 3: Just go, I know, I know, I know.
Speaker 2: Bit I know.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I'm balding, like I'm actually balding. I'm about to like join No, I'm not kidding. I'm like balding right here, like my hair is thinning.
Speaker 2: If a girl takes Finash stride, will they like implode?
Speaker 4: I think your ovaries fall out.
Speaker 2: That's too bad, though, honestly, more words, it's like not bad.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, periods.
Speaker 1: Why can't you just say, oh my god, why you're not even hiding?
Speaker 3: I can still see you.
Speaker 4: Wait, did we talk about when me and Drew saw Dune and he kept screaming Dune pilled whenever?
Speaker 2: And then then know, really what happened is you screamed while it was silent. It was dead silent. We were at the TLC Chinese Theater, biggest screen, loudest theater ever, it was beautiful, but every moment of silent was extra silent. Zindaiya and Timothy just got finished doing s on the screen and Kaya out loud was like Zindia's writing, Timothy's worm big worm.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then wedge laugh, huge laugh from.
Speaker 2: Like no, there was no there wasn't a single around us.
Speaker 1: Rewriting history right now, He's like, and then the theater erupted and laughter, and everybody stood up and carried me and set me down to the front, like carried you what's it called crowdsurping down to the front where people stand for like Q and A's and they gave you a mic and put a spotlight on you.
Speaker 3: You're like, dude, I don't know.
Speaker 1: The joke just came naturally, Like I'm so happy that you guys enjoyed that, like publishing.
Speaker 2: It did have that as a note for a couple episodes ago, but I forgot to talk about it, so thank you for bringing it up. But yeah, Kai and I were dune pilled this fuck universe. That's something I've been working on. I've been shopping it around and every time someone's heard me say duniverse, they were like gag, like that's actually sick like, so if you want to use it, I give you permission.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna probably put it on a T shirt and like throw that on red bubble, make a couple hundred dough make.
Speaker 2: A couple bands out lonely. Okay, So our toilets, it's clogged boots as fuck. It was cool you.
Speaker 6: Were clogging the fuck out of the toilets at the crib because Drew doesn't ship for like three weeks at a time, and then when he does, he unleashes the fucking cracking from his asshole and blows up the toilet and destroys it, and then our landlord always has.
Speaker 3: Something to say about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it was clogged boots. And I called our landlord because I was gonna have a plumber come on my own dime, because I was like, this is probably my fault. I am probably gonna end up paying for it, and I don't want to go through landlord because it always takes too long. So I scheduled one and then I called them and I was like, it's an older home, and then I got really anxious and that he was going to destroy the pipes because it is an old fucking home. So I called the stain, So I called Minky our landlord.
Speaker 3: No, we have to.
Speaker 1: Explain that because like the way we always talk about our landlord not saying our name right, but her name is Mickey, and we have gone from like Nicky to Mick to mink to mink stain because there was a time where we didn't fuck with her because she would just come into our house.
Speaker 3: You would just like come inside and be like hello.
Speaker 2: Helloa arm yeah and like yell for us.
Speaker 1: We were like, bro, the mink stain is literally fucking coming into our house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but now what nicknames is the stain? Which I like, it does not. I love her.
Speaker 2: I love her. I love her. I just need that to be known. But anyways, I was on the phone with her talking about and it was like six people in the car and I was on the phone and I had her on speaker, and I was like, yeah, our toilet's clogged. Like I thought that was gonna be the end of the conversation. No, I mean six different times she was like, is someone constipated? Like are you constipated? Philip, Like it's someone is Josh constipated? Are you constipated? Like are you making big poop in my landlord just kept talking to me about like my bowel movements, and I was just like no. And then she got into this like funny, flirty conversation with me where she was like, Philip, you're so funny and real like you like you're just like just authentic, and that's why I like you. That's literally why I like you. And she's like kind of flirty with me, and I just was like, yeah, like I am real, like I know you know that. And uh, then she like we were playing around because I always send rent like a week late because I forget, and I was just like text me, Mink, like just text me, like if you really want the rent me and she texted me on the first she remembered.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why you like her because she flirts with.
Speaker 1: You because she's like she's a Oh we only like her as a landlord because she's like an older lady and we've now known her for almost six years, so she's like sweet in my eyes, but she is like classic landlord. I got a light fixture changed, or I tried to get a light picture in our house changed, and the wiring was so fucking old and untouched that it was a fire hazard, and the guy who was doing it was like, Oh, I don't think I should touch this anymore, because it's a miracle your house has it burst on fire every time you've turned this light on, because all of the wiring was like old enough that it is like caught and covered and it's like all burnt.
Speaker 3: All of the wiring was like burnt to a crisp.
Speaker 2: Oh, which, our ceiling is leaking again. It's leaking, and it leaked all over my Nogucci fucking lamp, all over my fucking Nogucci lamp. I'm pissed. Yeah, yeah, this house is fucking falling apart.
Speaker 1: And then she had the audacity to come to the house. She got on my ascid. She was like, why would you get a random electrician to do this? Why wouldn't you tell me? And I was like, because this is a normal thing people do, Like I was going to replace it back what.
Speaker 3: And then she was like, okay, I can fix it.
Speaker 1: It's just gonna cost you eight hundred dollars and I'm gonna have to break through all the walls and de shore the kitchen.
Speaker 3: And I was just like, why, you're just costing me money.
Speaker 1: I don't own this apartment with the fuck So she is classic landlord scammer. But we love her and Drew likes her because she flirts with Drew.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's my girl. But anyways, so the toilet was clogged and then at the same time, the sink and the tub clogged because me and Nya have long, voluptuous, thick hair that's falling out and we're bald, and so it clogs all the drains. And someone shaving in the sink, and ya, it is not me. I shave my face over the floor in vacuument. Later. I don't know who is shaving in the sink, but someone is clogging the fucking sink.
Speaker 1: Probably, And Josie he has to wake up and chave his beard every day so that the Bold Glamour filter stays looking good. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Literally, But I uh decided to take things in my own hands, because babes, I'm a man, I can do things. I'm a strong boy.
Speaker 3: Well what did you do?
Speaker 2: I grabbed some draino some lye and I poured it in the sink and I poured a bunch in there. And as I was pouring it, the lie splashed all over my hands. It said wear gloves, where eye protection, wear respirator. Bitch, I'm not doing all that shit. I just grabbed the plastic bag, held it around it and poured it. But I was pouring it and it was squirting out weird, and it sprayed into the sink bowl and splashed back all over my fucking hand. Um, I freaked out. I immediately freaked out. I was like, my hand is gonna melt off. So I dropped the lie and I ran to the sink in the kitchen and washed it off. It was literally like a like within five seconds, it was already burning my skin like it like Josh was there he could attest. I had like red patches all over the back of my hand. It's healed now, But then I remember that's what they used to fucking melt that body and breaking bad. So I was literally decomposing my skin and rotting my flesh off, like burning, literally burning my flesh off.
Speaker 4: Flight Club in that scene where he like tortures him, what you cut out? Do you only make soap and fight Club?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, the same shit, Yeah, the same shit.
Speaker 3: Bruh.
Speaker 1: I've never seen fight Club and I never plan on seeing fight Club. That's a movie I started when I was fifteen, and I was like, snooze best, I'm turning this.
Speaker 2: Ah, well, you don't like fight Club? About Wolf of wall Street?
Speaker 3: I haven't seen that either.
Speaker 2: Do you like Wolf of wall Street?
Speaker 3: I haven't seen that movie. That's another movie.
Speaker 1: I actually saw the first five seconds of Oh Great Gatsby.
Speaker 2: Is cut and America American Psycho. I feel like I've been taking a lot of cold showers.
Speaker 4: Why it's good your testosterone. I can tell your testosterone is really high. Your ore is crazy.
Speaker 2: I need eyebrow. I need thicker eyebrows.
Speaker 1: I need somebody to make a compilation of every time we've been on a Zoom episode and how often you talked about its appearance, and like the searchery I need.
Speaker 2: I need botox and my master muscles. I really think that would fix everything. I just have a very strong jaw, masculine jaw. I need to cut out sugar for thirty days to depuff my face and I'd be good. You'd be Look, Max Goat.
Speaker 4: I've been telling you this, well, you need to do no fap.
Speaker 1: Hell no.
Speaker 3: Hell, no way that changes the way you look.
Speaker 4: Does you should have seen me before.
Speaker 2: No fab Kai was eight thousand pounds and covered in boils before my three day streak.
Speaker 3: Wait, have you started yet? Because I'm confused because that sounds like just like.
Speaker 4: A description of down no cooming for three days.
Speaker 2: Hi, I don't think you understood what Enya just said?
Speaker 4: What what did you say?
Speaker 3: I said?
Speaker 1: Have you started that journey? Or is Drew giving the current description of you now? Because that's what it sounds like.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I'm like three days into my journey.
Speaker 1: So now, okay, I'm going to tell you what we're going to do for both of you to improve your looks.
Speaker 4: Okay, not much.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna get.
Speaker 1: Both of you a full frontal lace twenty two inch m wig. I'm thinking platinum blonde for the both of you. Per you both need a little or Kai needs a lip flip, Drew needs a lip filler and lip flop.
Speaker 3: I guess we can get you guys some eyebrow threads.
Speaker 1: I do not need to live filler, babe, dude, you would flip puller would be fucking disgusting.
Speaker 3: Also, all I can think about is how.
Speaker 1: Badly I wanted lippiller when I moved to la.
Speaker 2: It's like a rite of passage almost.
Speaker 4: You guys think it would look good. If I got my hairline lowered.
Speaker 3: You would look disgusting. He'd be so scary.
Speaker 2: An inch above that would look good.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Period. I melted off my skin with Lye and it was really scary. Should I talk about how the narrative around contemporary art has been freaking me out? M yeah, okay, this idea that modern art is bad or contemporary art is bad because it doesn't look good, or doesn't look real, lists stick, or doesn't fucking have all the details in the world. Oh it looks like my kid could do it, bitch, then have your fucking kid do it. That's not the fucking point. It's the the real point. The real tea of it all is that we've already gone through we have fucking cameras. Bruh. The reason art was good and realistic to you was because they were fucking painting reality. They weren't. They were literally just documenting history, and like, that's the real tea. But now we have fucking cameras and phones to take pictures, so we don't really need to do that. So people got bored and wised up. Bitch, look at that art and paint your own fucking story and your mind challenge, like, really challenge yourself, bab because like not everything has to fucking y'all. I watched this art documentary and it was driving me fucking insane. It was the comments were driving me.
Speaker 3: Fucking like you weren't agreeing with it.
Speaker 2: The documentary like was really like egotistical and evil and it was about this like art collector and like actually was texting Ky while I was watching it. But like, literally, art dealers are the most horrifying scary looking creatures. And I use that word heavily. They're scary. I don't think they're real. I think they're literally demons and evil and like Kai even can attest like they have no souls, like their their eyes are lifeless. But yeah, I was just like looking at the comments and people were like, uh, du art bad because duer it's three colors on a canvas. Dr And I'm like, babe, like he gets to paint three colors because he painted realistically for twenty five years. Whatever, you don't gotta like it, you don't gotta like shit, but at least be educated on your argument.
Speaker 1: Or her Well, I just like to go to the museum, and if it has nothing to do with me, I don't fucking like it. Like, if it's not about like being a girl and being fun, I don't fucking like it.
Speaker 3: I literally hate realism.
Speaker 1: They piss me off if it's not eighteen hundred years old, if it's some new shit and I see a realistically painted iPhone, bitch, why don't you just take a fucking picture of that with the iPhone? Because now you're pissing me off like it. I agree with you so much. It's so annoying. I don't want to see it. But then there are some like photorealistic artists who I do like. I think it really just depends it. Also, art is so fucking subjective, y'all are so fucking annoying.
Speaker 3: Some shit people like some shit people don't like.
Speaker 1: It's like music, Like, am I gonna sit here and talk the most shit about like a Taylor Swift? Like no, because she has some songs I like, she has some songs I don't like, and like is she might like ends be all of music? No, but I fully understand why people live and die by her, and that's the end of that. And like it is such a bias based argument, and it's so fucking stupid.
Speaker 3: And I think people in.
Speaker 1: The art world are so with their head up their ass And you weren't loved in high school and you just now have the money to collect things that hold value to you and then you attest that value to yourself when actually it doesn't make you a valuable person.
Speaker 3: The art is what's.
Speaker 2: Valuable, exactly. I saw someone talking about uh, Cowboy Carter and they were like, take out the context behind the album and listen to it. It's not a good album. It's not a good country album. Bitch, what are we talking about? Take the fucking context out? What do you what do you? Literally? What are you saying? That is Like the entire fucking point of art is contract I know.
Speaker 1: Also that's the entire point of music is the context in which it lies. And the I mean, like, there's some music that doesn't necessarily have a message, it's just for shits and googles. But her whole shit has always been a part of a context, Like her whole discography very contextual with her life, the thing she's going through blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Also, but she stands for Beyonce rock album confirmed, basically confirmed?
Speaker 3: Wait by who?
Speaker 2: Act three is gonna be rock album? She like was at the iHeart Music Awards the other night and on stage she shouted out, this the first guitar like rock electric guitar player ever. And Act one was like, whatever the hell you would call that gay music or whatever, whatever the hell.
Speaker 3: You would call that. You mean her ode to ball room, Like yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever, all that gay stuff was.
Speaker 2: I don't know no, And then Act two country, Act three rock with some like I imagine if okay, this like would make me so sad, but this would be the most iconic shit ever if Act three was like like Sasha Fears almost and it was like her ode to herself for like starting this like whole movement, but like I can't, like she's the girl like I love her. Tell me why we low key knew Beyonce was releasing a country album four years ago. Yeah, me and Courses, but we literally somehow knew, but we didn't believe it at the time. We were like, yeah, fucking right, no she's not, But like it turns out she was.
Speaker 1: I know, we had friend we have friends in the music scene who were telling us about it and I was like, that sounds so random, and then when it actually got announced, I couldn't fucking believe it because I was like, damn, they were telling me the truth.
Speaker 3: Why do I think everybody years ago?
Speaker 2: And yeah, I swear to god. I was thinking about that the other day because I was like, oh my god, like I need to order something off of line or off off off of line. I need to order something offline, off the line, and I was thinking about, like, how like I put a lot of trusts on these people to actually say they're shipping what I'm ordering, And then it started making me spiral and I was like, I'm not buying that because like what if they don't send me shit? And I'm just like I was like, oh my god, why can't I trust people? Like what is wrong?
Speaker 5: That like makes you a little fucking crazy because that thing, like because you're ordering from like a random, scary website.
Speaker 1: That's like a thought you had in like twenty ten and it.
Speaker 3: Made sense, But to have that thought in like twenty.
Speaker 1: Twenty four so crazy, like what if they don't even have this stuff at the place? And uh, but I guess it's that irrational because it still happens like, I literally I ordered a fucking record off of what is it?
Speaker 3: It's like hot Merch, bar Merch.
Speaker 1: It's some fucking website that sells, like legitimately sells vinyls and stuff.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's poop.
Speaker 1: I never got my fucking record, and I should have known it was too good to be true because it was a.
Speaker 3: Rare ass record that was only being sold for thirty dollars.
Speaker 1: And I was like, eh, I Mitch, it never came and it was supposed to come from fucking Kansas, and I know some fucking old ass motherfucker posted it and then probably died because it's.
Speaker 2: How much was it?
Speaker 3: It was like thirty dollars?
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, that's not bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I want my money back.
Speaker 2: If it's too good to be true, it might be true.
Speaker 3: Wow, I don't think that's the saying.
Speaker 2: That was beautiful, Thanks babe.
Speaker 4: Oh look at that?
Speaker 3: What with that?
Speaker 2: Oh scared the ship out of me?
Speaker 3: Wait what happened?
Speaker 2: They have a ring camera in here and they just made the alarm system go off? Could you hear it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I heard like it sounded like screen sounded like an RC car riding across the desk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it literally.
Speaker 4: Does I wanted to go back to and you was saying, like artists objective, and I totally agree, Like, oh, some people like rothco some people like Jeff Coon's and like I like stuff like this.
Speaker 3: How many art is subjective?
Speaker 5: Until I see that ship and I'm like, y'all are fucking weird.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like stuff like this.
Speaker 2: I literally saw Kay, this thought come into your head when you were talking when we were talking about it. I saw you smile and I was like, what is he cooking up? Bruh?
Speaker 4: I know. I went to the board Ape store today.
Speaker 2: Like we've been a couple of times too, the we it's.
Speaker 4: Down the street from where I get my lobotomy, and I was like, I need because I know that store is going to go out of business, like there's no way that it exists. Yeah, two months and I was like, I need some ape water. But I walked up and I kid you not, there's like a security guard there and he was just like you don't belong in here, and I was like you're around, and like walked away.
Speaker 2: Water. I have two of the ape waters. I like art like this.
Speaker 4: Or like this, Okay, that's the same picture.
Speaker 3: The same picture's pansed us all.
Speaker 2: There's so many bad ones that I'm not gonna subject.
Speaker 4: I like your fan at it that you sent me.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I collected all of those and then put it into a video editor and then made a gift out of it and sent it to Kai. I think you can assume what happens.
Speaker 3: He takes his pats off and jerk's off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly wrong with you.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, he's a baddie. I agree.
Speaker 3: Well, the other night, I no.
Speaker 2: This didn't happen. No, not one, not even one thing happened. How about that? Bye kay, get the fuck out of here, leave now now now, hey, yo, oh this is true. Fuck that closet has been open the whole time. Guys, watch this. I'm going to be in the closet the pride.
Speaker 1: Well, the other night I was freaking the fuck out because if y'all don't know, I still don't have a car because I'm picky and I want a vintage car, but I'm too lazy and i'm just a girl, and I don't trust myself to actually be able to maintain a vintage car. And one of my friends in New York is a really nice vintage car and like the cars of the Volvo, and a bunch of us got a ride from him, and I was standing outside of my friend's apartment with them and staring at the car, and I had I was having the craziest moment where I was looking at the car and I was like, bro, cars are literally not real.
Speaker 3: They are fucking gadgets.
Speaker 1: No said, they are so weird, and like I wish I was an animal to see the way humans move because I think I would be freaked out. Because I was looking at that car and I was like, they literally made toy versions of this car.
Speaker 3: That's how much it's not a real car. Like you can't find a toy.
Speaker 1: Version of like a Toyota Camry from twenty ten unless you can.
Speaker 3: And I just don't know, but like older cars are such gadgets that they made toys out of them.
Speaker 2: Like if cars were clear, this is what we would look like, Wait, why do my forearms look huge right now?
Speaker 3: They don't, I guess I kind of do. Oh fuck, that's like not impressive to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh no, cars are actually horrifying. They're literally just in death traps.
Speaker 3: But yeah, the way they crumble bar, Like, are you fucking serious? Why do we get in those? But I love driving? Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Actually I was driving another friend's fucking car recently to go meet up for coffee and I borrowed that friend's car and I parked it and it's like a nice vintage car. So I park it and I'm walking and I like get past the sky, so like we're like this far apart, like we're like maybe like five feet apart.
Speaker 3: I've already passed them.
Speaker 1: And I just here and I was like what and I turned I was like what, and then he was like that's that's just a.
Speaker 3: Really cool car.
Speaker 1: And I was like, oh, like thanks, and then he go before I could like say what I was going to say, which is like, oh, it's not mine, I'm borrowing it, he goes, but you probably just have a really cool life.
Speaker 3: So and look down and.
Speaker 1: Then I like really bad.
Speaker 3: I was like that was like the most ever. And then I just like turned out. I was like, oh yeah, and.
Speaker 2: Do that risk? That's so kiris.
Speaker 4: What was the risk? Sorry? I was drinking.
Speaker 2: Drinking what alcohol? Oh my god? It is literally noon?
Speaker 4: What was the riz?
Speaker 2: Okay, so the scene is you going to rehab and asking for help.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I'm in rehab.
Speaker 2: You literally do look good right now?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I actually do.
Speaker 3: I'm not even the riz is.
Speaker 1: I was borrowing my friend's vintage, like nice car. I parked it and I walked past this dude who was just like standing on the sidewalk smoking. I got like five feet from him, and then I just heard it, and I was like what what happened? And then he was like that's a really cool car. And then before I got to say, like, oh, it's not my car, he goes, but you probably just have like a really cool life, and like looked down in a way from me, and I was just like oh.
Speaker 4: I was like, well it did it work though, But I.
Speaker 1: Don't wor oh bitch, because I was like, it's not my car, it's my friend's car. And then he goes, oh, yeah, I was gonna say, because like it's so nice. I was like, yeah, it's definitely like my dream is to have like a cool vintage car, but sadly it'saw mine, and they was like yeah yeah, and then.
Speaker 3: We just said. Then I was like okay, I have a good day.
Speaker 1: And then I just turned around and like walked away really fast because I didn't want to have to keep talking to him.
Speaker 2: Okay, if I was a man in that situation, I simply would just not talk to the girl.
Speaker 4: Can you. I just want to see if our hands are the same.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, yeah, they are, like low key the same size. I mind a little small.
Speaker 3: Well that's Kai's riz.
Speaker 1: He's still doing that middle school ship like wait, how big are your hands?
Speaker 2: I sent me something today and it was where my hug at son? Or look how small my hands are? Daughter? Which one are you choosing?
Speaker 3: I'm still choosing look how small my hands are? Daughter?
Speaker 1: Because I feel like she can grow out of that. I feel like, if you're aware is my hug at son? You will be that for the rest of your life.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Where is my hug at son? Literally in seventh grade realized that they were a loser very early on, and the only way they were going to be able to touch boobs is by getting hugs, because your boobs. When get you hug us, we can feel your boobs?
Speaker 3: Okay, like IM.
Speaker 2: It's fucking hot, hey side hugs only from now on, right right? I get a boner every time I hug in you guys our last episode, Yeah, we really don't. I mean a few times our last week less restricted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and this one probably is too, because you're talking about jerking off to fucking up dad and y'all are.
Speaker 2: We're blurring that in. Yeah, it's inside out, but we're blurring that. We're blurring that.
Speaker 3: But okay, so we need to hug twice a day.
Speaker 1: We need to hug in the morning and at night, because didn't you see that thing that was like, oh, hugging makes you happier?
Speaker 3: Y'all are jerking off to him.
Speaker 2: That's my man, I see it. That's like one of those like like ones that could work. No, goddamn, I can make that ship work.
Speaker 3: Why would you though?
Speaker 2: Because he's a sweet old man.
Speaker 1: What does that have to do with you having sex with him?
Speaker 2: Everything? So it doesn't.
Speaker 7: Okay, m hm, Hello, Hello, my name is Drew.
Speaker 2: Hello, my name is Drew. Hello, my name is Drew.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm like in a like you know during COVID when people who had to go to like rehab and ship had to do their apology calls over zoom.
Speaker 5: That's what I feel like, and you're like still not there to apologize yet.
Speaker 2: Just they just copied my laugh. Hello, my name is Drew.
Speaker 3: Who that doesn't sound like anything, does.
Speaker 4: M all it?
Speaker 2: Hat?
Speaker 1: Well? I was a karaoke bar with a bunch of friends and like we had been there all night. We were the only people in there, and then this guy and girl came in together and like they were like sweet. I just assumed they were a couple immediately, and the bartender was like, oh, there's only room for two more songs, and we're like, oh.
Speaker 3: We should give them the two songs. But one of my friends was drunk and.
Speaker 1: Just like really trying to finish her song, and I was like, bruh, stop fucking singing.
Speaker 3: Give this couple of their songs.
Speaker 1: Because then one of our friends had spoken to them and they were like, oh, yeah, he lives in Colorado, he's going back tomorrow.
Speaker 3: It's our last night together.
Speaker 1: And I was like, oh my god, this is so sad, Like give her the fucking song, which tell me why they got a song? And he picked Joline, and in that moment, I was like, oh, it's there, not a fucking baby.
Speaker 3: Like he was balthy. All of us were like, oh my god, this sweet couple. And then he did Jolene and then she did.
Speaker 1: Innocence by Avri Levine and we were like, bro, they're the gayest people I've ever seen in my life. And then we spoke to them and they were like, definitely not dating.
Speaker 3: And that just goes to show not to judge a book by its cover. That's my story.
Speaker 2: A lot of people would see us and be like, oh, Drew's gay, she's scary. But no, we're together and it's scary.
Speaker 3: We can date even though you're gay. I don't care.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying hypothetically, I wouldn't care.
Speaker 2: You literally are the nice person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm super nice and chill, like.
Speaker 2: Okay, so and yah, there's some I don't know what type of news this is. It might be good or bad. I'm curious to see the way you react to it, because I had a very mixed reaction the movie that we auditioned for that got canceled got made really coming out soon?
Speaker 3: Did you tell that too?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: Because you said this has gotten a mixed reaction?
Speaker 2: No, No, I meant internally like, my oh.
Speaker 3: Wow, and I really will never forget us leaving that.
Speaker 4: I'm just gonna be like, when was that like years ago?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was like two years ago.
Speaker 2: Pandemi levado. Yeah, I don't know, say that it's like pandemic pandemic pandemmi levado, dimmi levado is panned.
Speaker 3: You said, why don't people say that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I ate, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, I think the movie just is gonna be good because they didn't cast us and they didn't even say anything to us about our tape.
Speaker 2: So I'm going to go to the screening the premiere and take a bunch of fintanel.
Speaker 1: No, we're gonna be like that Madison Beer clip where she's like I was supposed to be video that I was supposed.
Speaker 3: To be in the movie, Like I was.
Speaker 2: Supposed to be there, but.
Speaker 1: I was Yeah, we were busy doing podcasts in college shows, so we couldn't like make.
Speaker 2: It the thing with that clip like of Madison Beer saying, oh, I was supposed to be in it, Like I believe her like she she was supposed to be in it, and this narrative has spread that she's just made that up. But no, Madison Beer is that girl and has always been that girl. She was probably supposed to be yea, I believe she was going to be in it, But it's still one of the best fings ever A narrative that did spread made it ten times better. Like that, It's like one of the funniest ever thinking about someone just lying that they were going to be in an ari on a video.
Speaker 3: That's me. Damn. Time flies when you're talking to your girls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, time flies when you're catching.
Speaker 1: Up about the big hat. Like, I'm not kidding, I like, I love the big hat. I can't stop thinking about it. I'm gonna get Elsie the same this clip because she sent me the clip from the day we bought the Big Hat and Kai you're in it because we facetimed you to show you the big hat. And I'm gonna ask for it so we can insert it. I love the big hat, and I got myself a big hat. Like it's not a big hat, but it is my big Do you want to see it? You're you're the thing is You're gonna laugh at my big hat.
Speaker 3: But I think it's cute.
Speaker 2: No, Is it like the saline one?
Speaker 3: It's like a how big hat it is?
Speaker 4: Let me get it?
Speaker 2: Let me fucking see this ship? Thank God, it's just the boys. Should we crack a beer open?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll crack another one.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I forgot. I'm gonna crap myself. I'm gonna crap my pants. Really, I just I just can't stop crapping.
Speaker 4: Can you pull your wiener out? Just really quick?
Speaker 2: But yeah, we gotta go and I'm leaving.
Speaker 4: You can't even hear me. Drew, Drew, please come back.
Speaker 3: Y'all are gonna make fun of me. I'm scared to show my big hat. Wait, where's Drew?
Speaker 4: I said something in it like freaked him out, so he left.
Speaker 3: Ah, what the fuck?
Speaker 4: I don't even know what I actually don't know what I said. I'm scared of y'all making beha Yes, I'm.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Yes what yes?
Speaker 4: Daddy?
Speaker 2: All right and youe let's see your big hat.
Speaker 1: I'm scared y'all are gonna make fun of me. Bro y'all are gonna make fun of my big hat.
Speaker 2: If it's county, I won't. But if it's not, Oh it's not big, it's like cute, It's like Parisian, like is it Margiella? It's giving Margiella, kind of like deconstruct did.
Speaker 3: The thing is? If I don't push it down, it's.
Speaker 2: Like really that Okay, that's big hat.
Speaker 3: I have to like sqush it down.
Speaker 2: And like giving like cook when you pull it up, or it's giving Maria for some reason. No, this is a cat that looks good. Yeah, what is it.
Speaker 3: Miss Jones? Oh, motherfucker Jones.
Speaker 1: On third, it's by Steven Jones, who's like an iconic. I had to look it up before I bought it because I was like, but I'm not about to spend money on a hat that's like stupid. But the designer is like an iconic designer who's helped like a lot of brands make all their big funky hats. So who knows, maybe he helped make the big hat that's made me happy.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, No, this is cute. It's like giving very like Russian like fur hat. Like it's not bad at all. I wanted it. I wanted to make fun of it, as you can tell, like I wanted to hate it.
Speaker 3: I was scared I was gonna wear it the whole episode.
Speaker 1: But that was like r if I get on and they saw make fun of my big fucking hem.
Speaker 2: Sad, No, I would never make your big hat.
Speaker 1: Well, I was at Dover Street Market and I saw a little Uzi vert and I felt like I was watching a cartoon character run around.
Speaker 2: Did you say hi?
Speaker 3: No, because I'm terrified of him.
Speaker 1: Oh no, he was really nice, like he was like saying hi to everybody. And then it was actually so funny. The employees were like, broh, he's been here three times this week and sometimes like he hasn't gotten anything, but he just comes and runs around for a second.
Speaker 3: That board, Like that sounds like the most.
Speaker 2: Little thing I've ever I want his fucking brain chemistry so bad.
Speaker 4: I want.
Speaker 2: I want Playboy Cardi's brain chemistry. I want little Uzi verts and tics. I want That's really all I need.
Speaker 4: Drew, have you seen his car?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 4: I feel like we were talking about this lit Uzi verts car. It's like a huge arm urage truck.
Speaker 2: It's a what truck.
Speaker 4: It's like a big armored truck, Like have you guys played?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, it's like the three hundred it's like three hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like a a militia truck.
Speaker 2: It's got like the M logo.
Speaker 4: It's bulletproof.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, it can like blow smoke and like gas out an area so it can escape and shit.
Speaker 4: It's literally an like a truck that they use in the army, but you can drive it on streets.
Speaker 2: Wait, guys, do I have aura like you have?
Speaker 1: Like a pheromone based aura that like kind of is disturbing, like some animals like send out a spray to scare other people or like animals that's.
Speaker 3: What you love?
Speaker 2: Yeah, spray ship out of my ass? No, like if you saw me, like, would you say like, oh, like he's a vibe or would you kind of be scared of me?
Speaker 4: You guys both have aura.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like kai you have aura?
Speaker 4: And yeah, do you agree?
Speaker 3: Yeah you have aura?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, wait, okay, guys, I'm gonna show y'all how to read your own aura color. I found out a new method and it actually is very easy. So grab your finger and hold it open like this. Okay, keep like open it more and then slowly so point it at the wall and now slowly close it but don't touch it and look between the gap. And then once you see white like once you see a white outline on your fingers, and it gets stronger and stronger. I forget what to do. Oh, you can whatever, but you can see the it's blue.
Speaker 1: I can tell when you learn something on TikTok, like I can just tell because it's not something you've done before, Like you haven't done this in your own time.
Speaker 3: You just saw the video and like trying to remember it.
Speaker 2: This is what I've always done. This is like I can, I literally can see my aura.
Speaker 3: Didn't we go and get our aura's red? Why did we do that?
Speaker 2: We got that picture where you put your hands on the pods and then it takes pictures of you with the color all around you, and it's just fake.
Speaker 3: Why did we do that?
Speaker 2: Because the pictures were pretty, they were like printed polaroids.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go get that and then photoshop the colors to what my I want my aura to be. Mmm.
Speaker 2: But the thing is in those pictures in you we were eating down like we both know the.
Speaker 3: Fuck I wasn't. I looked like shit in that picture. That's why that shit never got posted.
Speaker 2: Really bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I looked like non good Like they didn't. They didn't give me a heads up.
Speaker 1: They didn't have that camera at the right angle. They shot kind of from below. I look really scary in that picture.
Speaker 2: Babe, You like look the best to me when you think you look the worst? What does that say about you? And what does that say about me.
Speaker 3: That says that your fucking try hard in your liar.
Speaker 2: Ummm, we have mold in our bathroom.
Speaker 3: Bruh, we don't have mold in our bathroom.
Speaker 2: I bet if we took the fucking bubbling out paint chip off the wall, we peeled it back and we looked back there, there would be mold growing. I get sick every time I go in there, every time.
Speaker 3: I already said this to Drew.
Speaker 1: But he gets sick when he goes in the bathroom because he lays flat in his bed for twelve hours a day and he can't eat till nighttime, so he's lightheaded and undernourished and hasn't had water, and then he finally gets up to go pee after holding it for eight hours.
Speaker 2: Did I tell you about that? Did I tell you about that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: What I told I? Okay, this is tea so long story short. I'll tell two things really quick and then we can wrap this episode up. But one thing, so you know my reusable straws. Yeah, well, I like didn't have a a straw with my wingstop, so I grabbed my reusable straw and I shoved it into my doctor pepper sucked up and it was globular and it was like puffy like that's the only way I can describe it. I spit it into this scene little straw and you had black mold growing in it, and I just sucked it up, and you know, it's crazier tastes like hella good bruh, And I spit it out and I like looked inside all of our plan our reusable straws, and I held them up to the light, black mold growing and every single one of them. So I went through and threw them all away because I was like, I'm not doing I tried to clean them and it just was like stuck to the metal walls. I was not having it.
Speaker 1: You know what that probably is, It's from my smoothies that I've been having.
Speaker 2: Your smoothies, your smoothies. Okay. The other thing is the day before something big coming in about a month, I'm sure or you can offer what it was. I did it dolo like right when you left. Well, uh, the morning of I woke up like hella, hella early, like even early for like when I'm like normally up, and like I started I didn't even realize how early it was. And I started doing my routine, and I like, go to the bathroom. The first thing I do every morning is I take a big piss. I drop a big p load. And and I was so so tired. I was so tired that I sat down to pee this morning, because like, you know, that's a fucking vibe. Sometimes it's just like sitting and pissing in the dark, like I don't want my eyes to burn, Like it's a vibe, like we can live. Like I'm a man, and I like.
Speaker 3: Why do you have to like defend sitting and.
Speaker 2: Peeing because uh, like as a man, like.
Speaker 3: You know, hey, it's okay, I sit in pee too.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, kai, I only sit and pee. I never went through a standing phase here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is just a phase. It is more ergonomic, it makes more sense. But anyways, I got down to pee and like I'm peeing and I don't notice anything. And then I start thinking and I'm like, damn, this is like a big piss, Like this is like going on for a very very long time. And like I'm like now aware of it, and I'm like whoa, Like I am peeing like a lot, like more than I have ever peed ever in my life. Like it went on for like three minutes like it was. It was a long, big pee like it was, it was forever, and I was like, whoa, this is crazy, and I like got up and started texting Josiah because I was like it's funny. Like I was like, I took a big piss like whatever. And I stand up and I don't pull my pants up yet, and I immediately like have the worst like standing up too fast feeling I've ever had. And I stand up and I'm like whoa. When I go to start like washing my hands, and I'm out of it and I start literally losing consciousness, like you know when your body is like vibrating and like your vision starts tuggling. I started losing consciousness, and I was aware enough to not fall forward. I literally and you took a step back from the counter, collapsed back into the door, and rolled down on the wall with my pants around my ankle and I literally fell and I was like braced like this on the ground, and I was like, literally, I'm not kidding. My chest started like twitching, like my chest muscles like you know when people.
Speaker 3: Get me having like a mini stroke, dude.
Speaker 2: I literally think like when people get knocked unconscious, like their bodies twitching. My whole chest was twitching, and like I was fully caught, like not fully aware, but I was like conscious during it. And I like literally after it stopped and I started coming back to I just started like diabolically laughing because like the scene in my head was like a camera in the corner filming me, and I literally did the Wendy Williams thing where I just like dropped and my pants were around my ankle and my bare ass was on the floor and I was like switching. And then I was like really like contemplating going to the doctor or like going to the hospital, but I didn't because I had obligations and I wasn't about to back out of them because like, oh.
Speaker 1: Okay, that makes sense. I was like, what the fuck are you talking about? Like, yeah, the thing you did.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I literally collapsed on the floor of the bathroom and like started fucking genuinely tweaking. It was crazy.
Speaker 1: Well, I've been in good health recently, so thank you for all your comments of people saying that may God take away all my bad illnesses and give them to Drew, because I can feel it happening, and I can feel myself being healthy and good and fun, and I can feel that Drew's health is deteriorating, which I needed those wishes, So thank you guys so much for that.
Speaker 2: Wow, this is crazy, you know, this is literally crazy that you would wish ill health on.
Speaker 3: Well, the thing is between the two of us.
Speaker 1: If one of us is gonna be saying it might as well be you because you like enjoy it because something's wrong with you, and I just don't like it ill.
Speaker 2: But all that is to say, the same thing happened to Josiah. I'm sure you'll know the story. He was at a he was on tour. He was laying on the floor of the van for a long time, and he got up and went to pi at the journal inside of a gas station and he like pissed the most pissy ever pissed in his life, and then walked out of the bathroom and fell into chip rack and flung chips everywhere, and Lucas was like, oh, this is like too far, Josiah, like this isn't funny, And Josiah was just like literally fully unconscious on the ground and like he immediately hit up his doctor or a doctor and was like yo, like what just happened to me? And they said it's a vaso vaso vaguel episode, So I self diagnosed, and I think that's what happened to me. But there's so so calmon. They're normal.
Speaker 1: They're normally need to take the iPhone away from you, like you need your iPhone taken away from you, so that if you're really about diagnosing yourself, we need to see you go to a fucking public library and go start picking out books and start to like diagnose yourself like that because it's too easy on your phone.
Speaker 2: We'll look it up.
Speaker 3: Well, I still.
Speaker 1: Need to faint, like, but I need to faint in like fun way, like I need to be getting crazy news and there to just so happen to be like a gorgeous bed with fluffy dubets and pillows and stuff behind me, and I like faint and I like fall like this, like that's what I need. But I don't look very good when I'm sleeping, so I can only assume that when I'm knocked.
Speaker 3: Out, I'll be like a nasty mouth breathing like mess. So maybe I don't need to so maybe I knock out.
Speaker 2: No standing up too fast. I've decided is a blessing and I love it because it feels so good. It's like I get like high, like three times a day.
Speaker 1: No, I think you need like iron and nutrients so that that stops. Okay, Well, should we get into media media of the.
Speaker 2: I haven't been saying Drew and and yes me, d uh uh Drew and yes media media.
Speaker 3: Well did you just make that up?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I was actually really good, thank you.
Speaker 1: My media of the week is, Oh.
Speaker 2: I love it, playboy CARTI coming abeo sorry and then oh did I take it out of this fucking playlist? Oh? Hell now I love always on my mind petch up boys. Oh y'all, I've been listening to so much Brazilian funk it's like actually becoming like my favorite genre of music of all time. Like I love Brazilian funk music. And our friend Violet made me a playlist on SoundCloud like a few years ago, and I revisited it, y'all. It's Goaded, Goaded, goateed, Goaded with us us, also Numbness, Mac Miller and Lana del Rey Uh deep Cut. It's on on SoundCloud.
Speaker 3: I've never heard that.
Speaker 1: Well, mine is when I see scissors, I can't Help but Think of You by the Dead Texan Oh Louisiana by Chuck Berry, which is a song that Beyonce sampled in one of the like interlude songs I Want Your Love by she.
Speaker 2: I Want Your Stupid Love, Love, uh Love, I Don't Want You.
Speaker 1: Leaves that are Green, Simon and Our Funkeel and Sympathy for the Devil, the Rolling.
Speaker 2: Stones, The Rolling Stones.
Speaker 3: Oh, and Get It Right by Miley Cyrus. That song is so fucking good.
Speaker 1: Like every year, I have just a moment where I'm like, you know what I need to do.
Speaker 3: I need to re listen to bangers.
Speaker 1: And I had that moment the other day, and like there were my go to songs on Bangers that I would always kind of go back to that were kind of just like more fun nostalgia.
Speaker 2: We go and away we go and away we go, damp.
Speaker 3: Down so good. Get it Right though.
Speaker 2: You know what another good one is is yeah smoke pot, Yeah, what is it? I don't care animals, but yeah, that mighty song. I have noticed you listening to it a lot more recently. If you scrolled down deep on my ig, I posted a picture of my playlist and it was all like m I A and Mi Lee Cyrus Bangers and I thought I fucking ate and like, honestly I did, and that's the tea.
Speaker 3: But that's it.
Speaker 1: And then I saw Poor Things?
Speaker 2: Was it not a vib or what?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 1: I think I had the same problem I have when I hear people talking about a movie too much. I really liked it, but I had my gripes about it, which I won't get into.
Speaker 3: But it was a good movie. I liked the movie.
Speaker 1: There were parts of it where I was like, Okay, a man did make this, Yes, a man was trying to be a feminist. I see, I see which whatever. It was like a really good movie. Loved the fantasy, the weirdness of it. But you know, there's something to be said about men making feminism movies. And the thing to be said is do don't, don't, don't play away. It is all honest. But I need to start dressing like her in that movie. I need my hair to be that long, thinking of just getting extremely long extensions, but because my hair is already like curly, I think it'll be a nightmare.
Speaker 3: And it's already heart one, y'all.
Speaker 2: I just got a fucking email and I've told this story a bunch and someone from the story just emailed me saying that they I'm not going to read the whole thing, but it was Foam and Glow the Rave concert in Texas that I went to, like obliterated.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: I remember turning around while a blarrant was being passed around and lo and behold there you were, baby faced with your little rave glasses on, or with your little glasses on. Damn, that's so fucking funny. Wait. Someone said, walk a flock of flame? Yeah, wow, walk a flock of flame?
Speaker 1: Was at the Oh okay, you you have such a brow where you.
Speaker 3: Just say things because I was the girds. Oh my god. Someone said, walk a flock of flame?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 3: He's acting like he has fucking burns or something at that fucking house. But she's all alone.
Speaker 4: There's no one there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's no one there. You're fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: Luna is awake and my mom was knocking on the door. Well, April Fools just a regular ass day for me. I've been lying. I've stayed lying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh are you doing Drew sye op, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Drew sye up. I'm reading emails. That one was from who was this from Sydney? This is from Amari Horny Blind. People gotta have crazy imagination.
Speaker 3: I'll give one.
Speaker 1: Smoking fucking weed and listening to fucking music.
Speaker 3: Way this made me laugh.
Speaker 1: Domb showed it to me at a dinner and I laughed so hard at that because remember last week when I was like, my fucking Discovery Weekly.
Speaker 3: Was so fucking good and I couldn't believe it. It's literally because I was. I just smoked and I was listening to fucking music.
Speaker 1: So smoking fucking weed and listening to fucking music is a fucking vibe.
Speaker 3: This.
Speaker 1: If I seemed low energy this episode, it's because I don't have my bitches around me.
Speaker 2: Like, wait, what is that?
Speaker 3: I said?
Speaker 1: If I seemed low energy, it's because I don't have my bitches with me.
Speaker 2: Oh, I thought you said flow energy.
Speaker 3: Okay, we need to have Violet on the podcast.
Speaker 2: Also, yes, that would be such a fun vibe. Okay, why tornadoes, Why don't tornadoes ever hit banks? Blow some money out that motherfucker. Yeah, I was flying in a tornado. A super cell that hit my hometown produced a tornado the town over, so I almost got to live out my tornado fantasy, but I was a little late. I'm so glad the music at the club is loud as fuck because I be farting in there. This is like me and Yen Kai together meeting for the first time. I kind of like people who trauma dump. I don't know, I don't care if I just met you thirty minutes ago. Tell me why your mom lost custody of you. I'm curious.
Speaker 1: That's literally my vibe, Like it is rare that a trauma dumb ballers the fuck out of me.
Speaker 3: I'm like, this is tea Yeah, like your life is my tea. Cup up.
Speaker 2: Those were from Amy. Let's just search the one last time and see what happened.
Speaker 3: A female can't you do.
Speaker 1: Damp?
Speaker 3: What did she say? Dr fast about myself? And Miley says that In the.
Speaker 2: Song, Amaya says, you wiled this fun if you dookie with your coat onki sleeves. Ash says, girls shut the fuck up about zodiac science. How about you zode zok this dac mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: The girl shut?
Speaker 3: Was that?
Speaker 4: A Zark doc read?
Speaker 2: Yes, God, life is simpler when you're nonchalant. Soon as you start shalanting ship mm hmm.
Speaker 3: It's Okay, we had like two bangers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we had a couple of shout out ash all right, peace out, y'all.