Speaker 1: Play the thing.
Speaker 2: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 1: Let's get into your phone tap.
Speaker 2: The one and only Garrett is here. Garrett. What's your phone tap all about?
Speaker 1: Well, Paul wants to play a phone tap on his girlfriend, Colleen. So the couple recently went out to dinner at a restaurant and Colleen left her coat at the coach check. But when they left the restaurant, they forgot to pick up the coat. So Paul said, let's play a phone tap on her. And Paul's gonna call her saying he's at the restaurant, and then I'm going to be the guy at the coach.
Speaker 2: Oh, this can't go well. Let's see what happened to Garrett's phone tap.
Speaker 1: Hey, how's it going good? I gotta be at work in fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: What's up? I was actually just heading back home and I said to stopping the restaurant, so I get your coat.
Speaker 1: They're just like I couldn't get them on the.
Speaker 2: Phone with her. I don't see anything back here. It's like the full black coat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, nothing nothing back here? Do you?
Speaker 2: Nothing like that? I got a LEVI I got a cow inclined. I got a black raising jet nothing like that. I don't know, sir. You sent me back here a few times, so I don't know what you want me to do. We don't have it.
Speaker 1: No, tell me that coat is worth like a thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's gotta be. It's like a thousand. I get it, sir. We don't have it. I I don't know what to tell you, So I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: You know what my coat looks like? Go back there and look for it. It's got the pink plastic like my tampon cases in the inside pocket, that little plastic astum.
Speaker 2: If they found one with a temp I'm not going what this job? No going in there, sir. Would you be able to maybe just go through the pockets of them? She had a pink what?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: You go in there? Yeah? In there? I'm looking at yourself. I'm not I can't go in there. That's that's his area. Let me, ga, you're talking about my personal property. You can go in there.
Speaker 1: Give me let me talk to him, sir. Would you maybe just all right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, hello, bye, hi, Hi, Yeah, listen, we have looked around for this coat. We don't have it. I don't know. Maybe someone came to picked it up. Maybe No, no.
Speaker 1: One came to pick it up. No one came to pick it up. Assurance, because that is a really expensive coat, and if that coat has gone missing, then I'm going to have to file a suit.
Speaker 2: I've looked endlessly. This is the only thing I've done for the last fifteen minutes. We don't have it.
Speaker 1: You've been trying to call and I couldn't get anyone on the phone. I don't understand.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I just don't have the coat. Listen, number Okay, so you have the coat. What is this all about that you gave me? All right, let's get this straight. So you gave us the coat and then you left without the coat. Were you just thinking maybe I'll pick it up later, or like, did you remember you have a coat or did you even have a You might.
Speaker 1: Have to explain this to you.
Speaker 2: We have a few coats that maybe maybe you might see something you might like and I can give it to you at a good price. Maybe it's been you probably.
Speaker 1: Have much out there.
Speaker 2: I'm listening. It's just somebody else, dude, jeez, yes.
Speaker 1: Listen, go find the nicest coat they have in there, take it and walk out on a one.
Speaker 2: I'm not going I'm not I can't really go in there.
Speaker 1: You go there and you got the coat, Paul.
Speaker 2: I mean we're talking about something illegal.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to jail for for your coat.
Speaker 1: You're not going to jail. They so much.
Speaker 2: Good. Hey Colleen, my name's Garrett from Elvis dar En in the Morning show. And you stet phone tapped. You just got phone tap, Colleen, breeze, bread braid, breathe, Oh my god, are yeah? You scot phone tap. Paul my sistressed that today you have nothing of the Elvis Durant phone tap