Speaker 1: Gambling was something that I did.
Speaker 2: This is Dan Patrick takes a gamble.
Speaker 1: One of my bookies died at the Kitchen Table, a podcast vehicle for Dan to talk about his love of gambling. One bet, another bet, another bet.
Speaker 2: Without doing the actual gambling.
Speaker 3: You're a coward.
Speaker 1: It's easy to have a scapegoat.
Speaker 2: And now join my Bad Larry, Shayan Irving, and Dylan the graphics guy.
Speaker 1: I have friends.
Speaker 2: Here's Dan Patrick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you always sounds surprised that the cowboys do this every single year.
Speaker 4: I sound disappointed. I just don't understand his logic, Like why why is it such a mystery to you? How are you at the podium wondering? Gee, I wonder why there's penalties.
Speaker 1: It's you.
Speaker 4: It's you, dummy.
Speaker 1: That's it. Welcome to Dan Patrick takes a gamble. We have Shan Irving, we have Dylanan the graphics guy, Bad Larry joining us. Hello, Hey, bad Larry. Great to talk to you.
Speaker 5: Uh, what's up.
Speaker 1: Dylan gets to take the victory lap because he had the money line with Stanford against Colorado, and where a lot of people who wanted to thank Dylan, they didn't know that Dylan was the lone guy who picked Stanford to win that game out.
Speaker 6: Right, there's not a lot of us, Dan, No, actually, and Eric the big german who works here, he got a text that he sent on to me about like one of his friends got a whole bar chanting Dylan the graphics Guy because they all hopped on Stanford money line at two in that game. Obviously it went to like doublet so that was probably like two two thirty in the morning.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: So they're chanting your name in this bar.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they said the chance of Dylan the Graphics Guy were heard around Bobby Valentine's restaurant in Stanford at two am.
Speaker 3: Congratulations at officially the mountaintop for me.
Speaker 1: Dylan the Graphics Guy won five units last week, so he's up plus twenty one right now. Jay won two units, He's up plus seven. Bad Larry lost a unit, He's up plus one. Does that sound right with everybody's tote board here?
Speaker 4: Fine?
Speaker 1: Yeah, perfect, perfect, Wow, Dylon. Dylan Thatt is impressive. Shay, you let off some steam with the Cowboys on Tuesday after the win win quote.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's pretty bad, Danny. I mean, I don't think anybody is going to be surprised if we lose in the first round of the playoffs. I don't think anybody would be or should be.
Speaker 1: I think those are the odds DraftKings. The best odds for how the Cowboys season ends is that the Cowboys lose in the opening round, first round exit.
Speaker 4: Yes, perfect sense to me.
Speaker 3: I honestly don't think they're gonna make the playoffs.
Speaker 4: I think Philly's head and shoulders above where Dallas is. Even regarding last week, I still think Philly is gonna fuck it, fuck us up.
Speaker 3: The Commanders are better, They're not.
Speaker 1: Well, No, it's not going there.
Speaker 3: I would if the Commander play.
Speaker 4: It to soccer hippie.
Speaker 1: A hacky sacks football. Does anybody do hacky sack anymore?
Speaker 4: Dylan for sure does hacky sack.
Speaker 6: No, I sack from times. I don't even know where the hell you'd get a hacky sack your closet from your girlfriend, she's actually.
Speaker 3: A big hackey Sack fan while.
Speaker 4: You're watching Formula one and talking about leftist politics.
Speaker 3: I just yeah, you have to in.
Speaker 1: UF sick you're putting your girlfriend in holds you learn from UF City. I don't do them as good or as well not surprising. Okay, let's recap, Dylan, you took the victory lap. Anything else that you would like to mention here?
Speaker 6: I mean, the biggest storyline of the entire college football season is IOWA understand they are.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you're not betting it every.
Speaker 6: Week, you're just doing yourself a disservice. I forget what the record is now, but it's I think it's six.
Speaker 3: And two in the season. Something like you.
Speaker 1: Would think the Sharps would be onto that that. Did they have the lowest over under last year, like thirty one or something?
Speaker 4: It was like thirty one and a half.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we'll get there today, Dan, But this, uh, the one they have this week?
Speaker 3: The point total is actually unprecedented.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 6: Notre Dame beat the Brakes off USC that was two and a half eighting, JM, you did not work out.
Speaker 1: Oregon plus three was a.
Speaker 3: Push, tough push. I had that in a parlor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you had a head coach who didn't want to settle for field goals at any point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which I love when they.
Speaker 6: I love when a team loses by three and they not to kick that one field.
Speaker 1: A couple of them, yeah, couple, yeah, A couple.
Speaker 6: Of them and then NFL it was nothing to write home about.
Speaker 1: Uh, Shay and Irving? Do you want to recap anything?
Speaker 4: That Washington game should have been a win? But what the fuck happened to Wazoo against the Wildcat? You know that my fucking mind?
Speaker 3: It was forty four to six, right, yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 1: You had Washington State giving eight lay in the eight yeah, oh great, and here we go right in the corner moved.
Speaker 6: I think that ended up being what I took the Arizona spread and it was like ten and a half lives. I'm a live no no pre game it went up to half before the game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, closing line value once again for.
Speaker 1: Staying, Irving, anything else that you want to recamp there?
Speaker 4: No, I'm just doing pretty well. I want everybody to take a second and realize that the DJ end of the year me is actually plus money.
Speaker 1: I know that, and and you know there seems to be trouble at home.
Speaker 4: No, Danny, by the way, I'm all the way back.
Speaker 1: Wait how that happened?
Speaker 7: Wow?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Right back off the wagon.
Speaker 4: Off the wagon, Danny?
Speaker 1: Wait are you what wagon are you talking about?
Speaker 4: I'm now allowed to drink. Oh ninety days? Did my time and the roommate and I got it in last night. What do you mean, oh, Danny, I drank a bottle. It's a probably okay thing. Just trying for a fourth I keep fighting her off for me, but here we are. Wait, so that means you have you got back on the wagon.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: She had three of your kids and she wants another one. She has like a injury or something. She's three turned out pretty weird.
Speaker 3: Maybe the fourth one.
Speaker 1: I think she's the one that needs to drink. Oh she is.
Speaker 4: Don't worry about her. She's taking care of herself every single day.
Speaker 6: But I think I've cracked the code as to why she didn't want Shade to drink is because she's he's just a bad influence. So then she gets buckled every night and it's like I can't do this.
Speaker 4: That's actually true. Like this morning, it was picture day for the girls, neither one of of course I don't know Ship, but the roommate forgot, so she woke up latest Ship because we're up really late, yeah, you know, drinking, and the kids just looked like ass like we're not buying a single one of those fucking.
Speaker 3: Picture They're gonna get sent home awful.
Speaker 1: Uh so you were you're cracking a white claw.
Speaker 4: There, Yeah, I am looking at my figure, Danny.
Speaker 1: Okay, I wouldn't look too close. I mean, I mean we.
Speaker 4: Tell the roommate that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, definitely look up okay. Uh so, uh so everything's good with Shyan Irving had a rough patch there, Everything's good and maybe I'll now revisit coming over on a Wednesday night for the.
Speaker 4: Podcast you made the other night fantastic with some harmony and some pork.
Speaker 1: It was great, Okay, harmony, Okay, watch your knee. I'm going to have to wait though, until after this weekend.
Speaker 4: Fair. That's a fair. Yeah, Like I'd rather.
Speaker 1: Get an update on Monday or Tuesday about Wednesday, because I don't want to walk into a ring of fire. No, I do not.
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 6: Hey, you're literally like eleven hours into being back. I think, yeah, giving it a little weekend first, probably.
Speaker 1: I'm going to take the under. But bad Larry. You want to recap anything you want to complain about.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm definitely complaining about my West Virginia off. I score, I scored a seconds to go in a game. It starts my week or twenty three seconds ago to take the lead and then they now married to lose. I even got a text from Picture Deray you know, sorry about West Virginia. Next day my three team tees. Of course, I got Colorado down to a pick them or minus a half a point, meaning I go to bed at twenty nine tols and a half times. So I'm gonna take the blame myself because howd I stayed up. I would have won that tease, but that's the way my weekend started, and I came back to lose one unit for the week. So I'm I'm happy where we are, Okay, I'm Dylan, Dylan great win. I mean phenomenon, Hulkos gotta say anywhere Monty line he's down. So they said in that pack ten or what pack twelve, whatever they are. Now, there's been five thirty point comebacks in the history of the league. I'm alreaying with my friends. Yeah, there's probably been five comebacks, but the favorites to one that comes back. There's never ever been an eleven point underdog down thirty and come back and win. I don't care what anyone says.
Speaker 1: Well, not a round of a for Dylan and the ground pics. Good, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 6: I'm there's got to be some guy out there who bet Stanford straight up at halftime and just cashed out.
Speaker 3: I think it was like plus four thousand, five thousand something like that.
Speaker 4: Damn it.
Speaker 1: All right, that brings us to bets for this week, and I'm going to I'm gonna start with you, Dylan, since you're the clubhouse leader.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Dan.
Speaker 6: So I'm going tonight Marshall money line against JMU plus a buck fifty.
Speaker 3: Fading JMU, and I don't know well Thursday Night College Football Dog.
Speaker 6: I think the spreads like four and a half, okay, I'll take them straight up and then three units. Of course, Iowa Minnesota under thirty one and a half. It's the lowest total since nineteen ninety five.
Speaker 3: God, that's great, which is just I mean. And the funny thing too, is like seventeen ten would be a shootout for Iowa and that's still twenty seven. So I'm rolling with that. I reckon.
Speaker 6: That's one thing I'll actually recommend people listening, like, just hop on and just keep doing it.
Speaker 1: It's a tried and true system. You can't stomp, you won't stop shan't.
Speaker 6: I'm going Old Dominion plus six and a half against app State. I have a weird thing for Old Dominion. They've they've served me well. Tennessee Bama under forty eight and a half.
Speaker 3: Nice, that's low too. Actually for Bama's total.
Speaker 1: Last year they had one hundred and one points. Yep, what a game last year. Oh it was awesome. That was Yeah, that was awesome. I was on the wrong side of that way.
Speaker 6: Anything else, yep, I'm going UCF plus eighteen a half against Oklahoma. I think Oklahoma's covered every spread this season, so they are the only team that they're due.
Speaker 3: They are due, Okay, So that's it for college you gotta have a parlay in here somewhere. You gotta have a parlay.
Speaker 6: Dan NFL, I'm going back to my roots, just taking underdogs against the spread. So I got the Colts plus two and a half against the Browns, Stillers plus three against the Rams, Patriots plus nine against the Bills, and Chargers plus five and a half against the chief pays out plus like twelve sixty. I actually think the Patriots might beat the Bill straight up to after all, just getting just getting dunked on the last three weeks. It's in Foxborough.
Speaker 4: Dirtiest quarterback I've ever seen in my life is getting smoked. It's great, good, fucking good. Mac Jones the worst dude, he's dirty as shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what else do you have? Dylan jag Saints under forty to night.
Speaker 6: The Saints haven't hit an under since November of last year, haven't hit it over over Yeah, so I'm gonna roll with that. Commanders Giants under thirty nine and a half full divisional matchup here, two shitty offenses, Lions, Ravens under forty three.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be gusty in Baltimore.
Speaker 3: It is the Miskicks, a lot of running.
Speaker 6: And then I'm also gonna take the Ravens minus three against the Lions, although I could see I think the Ravens will probably end up losing by three.
Speaker 1: And the most profitable quarterback against the spread since twenty seventeen. If you said Jared Goff, you would be correct. Hot Tube himself also like very good sixty two, forty and two. Yeah those are against the spread? Well yeah, yeah, anything else?
Speaker 6: Dylan Yeap going Dolphins plus two against the Eagles on Sunday night. That's actually that's a great game and definitely could go either way. But I'll take the Dolphins as a dog against the Eagles.
Speaker 1: And I got are we overrating the Dolphins?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Mike McDaniel's legit genius.
Speaker 1: The teams, the teams they've beaten are nineteen twenty five this season.
Speaker 4: Really, Yeah, I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's not great, but who and they lost to the Bills.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I mean, like all of the teams they've played, their combined record is nineteen twenty.
Speaker 3: Five, but their only losses to the Bills.
Speaker 1: Yeh right, and they got roughed up there, they did.
Speaker 3: But I'll give him that. You got a Formula one bet, I actually have a couple.
Speaker 1: Dan, of course, this is actually when does this season end?
Speaker 3: That's a great fucking question. I had no idea. Shade, Yes, where this race actually is where Austin, Texas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, fucking hippies and liberals down there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if it was a Dallas would be way better.
Speaker 6: Definitely, say bitch, yeah, you're not going come on, okay, sorry, Lewis Hamilton the goat to finish on the podium plus two sixty's still the goat. Honestly, probably not I think Maxivers shopping is but the on the once goat Okay, Lando Norris.
Speaker 1: You love you Love Land, the Lando McLaren.
Speaker 6: Minus one seventy five, and then Sergio Perez to finish in the sprint race. Still don't really know what that is or no top three finished in the sprint race plus one fifty Those are from the plug, all right.
Speaker 1: Shane Irving.
Speaker 4: Finally that fucking card screams, I have a problem. Uh no, not yours. The other guy that just was fucking talking for half an hour. College football. Wait, I thought you were in a good mood. I'm in a better mood now. Danny got them claws in me.
Speaker 3: She's actually been kind of a little bit of a today. No no, no, no, no, no, not using that.
Speaker 4: I can't say, no.
Speaker 1: Excuse no, Here we go, Shan Irving.
Speaker 4: I got the we are plus five and a half against the Buckeyes. E CU laying the seven against Charlotte, and I like the u cfou under sixty six. I don't think uc is going to fucking score Tennessee. I had it plus ten now it's plus nine, which is good. And Tulsa laying the three against the Als. Okay, Baseball Rangers America's team laying the one twenty Bingo Bengo. I got Lamar Jackson minus three against the Hot Tub Cowboy, and I got Mayfield laying the two and a half against the Dirty South Chargers, plus five and a half against the Indians, and the Eagles laying the two and a half against Mike McDaniel.
Speaker 1: All right, that brings us to bad Larry joining us from somewhere in the Jersey Shore on my.
Speaker 5: Way to get blood work at the hospital. Dan, I just told.
Speaker 3: Let's see those testings. No ship, that's got to be Larry. You've been dead for five years, you know.
Speaker 2: From all the hyde is.
Speaker 3: Budweiser.
Speaker 5: Yeah, ten cokes and fifteen buds a day. We gotta check out what's doing to the system.
Speaker 1: I can tell you you don't need a doctor for that asshole.
Speaker 3: It's called.
Speaker 1: From the inside out.
Speaker 5: We'll see, Okay, two team teams, Dan getting six points to adjust the spread, Bill's minus to two and a half and the forty nine ers minus to half. Just one unit on that one unit on my NFL games, I got the Commanders against my Giants. My giants suck lyon plus three against the Ravens Chargers like Shay, I agree with you, Chargers plus five and a half against the Chiefs, Rams minus three against the Steelers, and I agree that Dolphins are way over rated. The Eagles are going to blow them out at one and a half, but it's two and a half.
Speaker 4: I think, now, what's the alternate spread?
Speaker 5: Eagles no matter what against the Dolphins. They're my pro games in college. I like Jmu minus the three against Marshall. I think you guys gave Dylan four something. You changed that line on.
Speaker 1: Me and a half.
Speaker 3: I took Marshall straight up. Larry, who we are?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Okay, so I'm minus three and a half. I got Duke plus fourteen against Florida State. I got the West Virginia Oklahoma State over at fifty. I got Kansas State minus to six and a half against TCU and wrapping it up with Wisconsin minus to two and a half against Illinois.
Speaker 1: Uh, we have somebody else who is going to join us on the Dan Patrick takes a gambling podcast. He is an inmate in Macon County, Illinois. He's Larry M. Holmes, who is done well with some parlays and Larry, can you hear.
Speaker 7: Me, Macon County Jail for account approval. Press one to accept, Press eight to block calls from this inmate. Press nine to block all calls from this facility.
Speaker 1: Okay, Larry, can you hear me.
Speaker 6: We gotta press we gotta press one. Yeah, I think press one on ray with the ray got confused by the Spanish directions at the end, I think.
Speaker 1: Okay, So this inmate in Macon, Illinois, has he went viral? He had some videos video viral or viral videos that he had some parlays that he hit. Is that correct, Dylan?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's been thrown out like cup, like five six parlays and just dicing them moneyline parlays. But like with upsets, like I know last week, I believe he had in the parlay he had the Jets straight up against the Eagles, so he's putting some saucy stuff out. He also had a wn He had like five NFL picks, the WNB a bat.
Speaker 4: And he parlayed the fucking w NBA in it.
Speaker 3: Yeah ball, the Liberty are the Aces? Right?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Did he have the Aces or the Liberty?
Speaker 4: Maybe New York Liberty over the Aces?
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, okay, So he's he's covered all the bases football in w NBA.
Speaker 1: Okay, do we know why Larry is incarcerated? Yeah, I mean I think it's an injustice, Danny, that's what it is. No, No, we don't want to say it's an injustice.
Speaker 6: I think there's a So the article I read it was something about we got caught with a gun, that he won gambling and he had priors.
Speaker 4: Sounds good to me.
Speaker 6: So it's something along those lines of eating. Maybe it's some speeding and was involved.
Speaker 1: Well, he has four previous felonies, not allowed to possess a gun. They found a gun on him on constitution they don't like that usually. And his bail was set at seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars. He has to post a bond of seventy five ten percent of that. And I think he's trying to get winnings from gambling. I don't even know how you gamble outside of prison.
Speaker 3: You gotta have like your rabbit, yeah, running your bets for you.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 6: So I assume he just hops on a call with you know whoever his buddy is, hasn't placed the bets and it's just holding the old thing is winnings until it's gets seventy five k in there, and I wonder if he's rolling it out, like is he going to go for a home run and risk it all?
Speaker 1: Picture day? Ray? Did we lose Larry Holmes?
Speaker 3: So he called in.
Speaker 8: I'm talking to his manager right now on the phone. Marvin's trying to work it right now. We literally just pressed one to accept the call and it just went dark. So just texting them back, hoping we can get him on in a bit.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's got a manager. What does that mean?
Speaker 8: Your best guess is as good as mine. But he's got a manager. That that's how I figured out how to contact him and everything. So we don't know who that is, but it's big Frank. He sort of runs the yard.
Speaker 1: Shut up?
Speaker 4: Do we do?
Speaker 1: We want to try this next week? Are we sure we're able to get him here? We're negotiating.
Speaker 4: Will be available next week?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Time is Yeah.
Speaker 6: We had to give it raise a efforting as they say, so we'll see if we can get him back on the horn.
Speaker 3: I think it sucks that we can't. He can't take inbound calls.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, that sucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, Bo, you can't take it. The guy's got four felonies.
Speaker 6: I'm not saying like for like you know, like to get like fan mail, but I'm saying for us to get in contact with him.
Speaker 1: All right, So this guy has placed some bets. He's done quite well. And Picture Day Ray and Dylan, you know, saw what he was doing on the internet and they decided to reach out to him. And I don't know how long he's in for trying to postpond. He's been in jail. I think since November. That sounds right, Damn yeah.
Speaker 3: I think this happened like almost the calendar year ago where it's the latest thing.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was arrested November first.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, okay, so that's probably a nice long year.
Speaker 1: By the way, Shane Irving, the podcast is available wherever you get your podcast. Yeah, is there anything else you want to say? Shane?
Speaker 4: The producer is in Israel right now, so we're not going to have a show, I know. Yeah, he's got a jobby job and they send him over there.
Speaker 1: So Picture Day Ray maybe we should try for next week.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm talking to him right now. They said sometimes the system gets screwed up, so it might take a few calls. We're not necessarily dealing with the PR team here, so give me, give me, give me a few minutes.
Speaker 2: We did see the call pop up.
Speaker 1: We just yeah, I saw that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: We just got to figure out how to press one, I guess and get him through before the call hangs up again. He said he's trying a few more times.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I'm talking to the war Not exactly the best customer service when it comes to jail.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you gotta be honest.
Speaker 3: They don't really care if your call drops.
Speaker 4: They don't take complaints very well.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, correctional officers.
Speaker 3: Right, Hey, my phone's acting up over here. Hey, can I talk to the ward.
Speaker 4: Pull him into the meeting. We got to talk about this ship.
Speaker 3: The phone line sucks.
Speaker 4: How dare you, sir?
Speaker 1: Larry?
Speaker 7: Can you hear me making County Jail for counter approval? Press one to accept, Press eight to block calls from this inmate?
Speaker 1: Hey, Larry, deal, what's up?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 1: How you doing?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 7: I'm all right, man, I'm just seeing here as cool and man as.
Speaker 2: They call it.
Speaker 1: Well, we noticed that you've been doing pretty well with some of your bets. Let me get the serious stuff out of the way. Can you tell us, uh what you're in for? How long you been in Macon County, Illinois jail? Man, I've been locked up for about a year now, man, November first, Man that that'd be a year for me on being inconcrated.
Speaker 7: But I'm locked up for a possession of a firearm. But they got it like charge like an armed violence.
Speaker 1: Or something like that.
Speaker 7: It's a little simplicational. But I'm innocent though too.
Speaker 4: Man, free me, amen, all right?
Speaker 1: And then you won the gun while gambling?
Speaker 3: Is that true?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 7: I pleaded the fifth on one or what they talk about?
Speaker 1: Okay, what gun?
Speaker 4: God damn it?
Speaker 3: Fair enough?
Speaker 1: Fair enough? But there are other felonies that you've been accused of.
Speaker 5: Just right, oh allegedly?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: It says you have four previous felony convictions. Not allowed to possess a gun, and that's why they brought you in. Your bail said it. Uh what seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars? Is that right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: That's my bill man right now, Man, I see a lot of them take takes. Man, I have to post.
Speaker 7: Somebody bought it out for thirteenth forten't k man I'm still locked in, man.
Speaker 2: I look, man, I'm locked in.
Speaker 7: I'm locked up.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 7: Look man, man, it's a lot.
Speaker 4: Going on right now.
Speaker 1: But yeah, okay, explain to me your philosophy on how you pick your parlays here, because you've had a couple of successful Tell people how you're doing gambling wise so far?
Speaker 7: Oh, gambling wise, man, I'm doing excellent.
Speaker 1: I'm doing excellent. That's yeah, that's true. Wait, so you won thirteen thousand dollars? Was at the.
Speaker 4: Oh you dropped fucking Sangamon County, Illinois. Y'all should be ashamed.
Speaker 3: Free Larry and get some working phones.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 6: Actually, though audio for as much as michigan as was going on in the background.
Speaker 3: Michig.
Speaker 1: Hoopla like a mess hoopla. Yeah, kind of ship show. Yeah, you know, something like whatever is going on? Yes, yes, right?
Speaker 8: Should we try one more time?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: No, okay, yeah, so you don't want to get any of these bets coming up this week?
Speaker 1: No, he's calling bed, is he? Okay?
Speaker 4: He's going Larry home?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay, try it again, see if we can get if we can get some picks out of him, and yeah, straight for the meat of the bone.
Speaker 3: And if he's gonna Okay, but.
Speaker 1: He won thirteen pounds on a parlo. How many how many legs were in that parlay?
Speaker 3: I believe it was six. I think you put like five hundred.
Speaker 4: Bucks on it and W N b A was involved.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, Well that that was the week six he had the Liberty over the aces. You had rams over the cards, lines over the bucks, bills over the Giants, Jets over the Eagles, Raiders over the Patriots.
Speaker 6: The video is great too, like he's rattling off all the bets and then positives and liberty over the aces.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think he lost that bet because of that that parlay.
Speaker 4: It dropped again.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, okay, yeah, alright.
Speaker 3: At least it's pretty impressive we got him on the horn in the first place.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, is this his first show?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think everybody wanted him to do video. They want him to do zoom and he can't do zoom.
Speaker 3: If you went there and we could send no, no, no, no, field trick.
Speaker 4: And well yeah, Shay, I'm there. Yeah, we got to figure out how to fill up his commisary. That's the important part. He's teaching the public how to do part there calling again.
Speaker 3: I think certain times the charm.
Speaker 4: Or three strikes, you're out. One of the three strikes.
Speaker 3: Here I was like a glass half.
Speaker 1: Picture day ray.
Speaker 4: This was his idea.
Speaker 1: All right, well, thanks for joining us. I hope you have a great weekend and UH join us next week. As Dan Patrick takes a gamble, man, did I take a gam All right, have a great weekend.