Speaker 1: Misspelling with Tori Spelling and iHeartRadio podcast. It's the weekend, and I was like, you know what, let's do something fun and light and just easy. So I decide to tackle all those comments you guys send me in questions because they're all so nice. But you know me, I'm an open book. I'm an open tea, so you can ask me anything. You can say anything, pretty thick skin. I know someone's already common at my elbow skins real bad. That's the only part that's thin, I guess. But I do read the comments, so I look at me. I'm human and I can feel them, but I can also have a good sense of humor about them. So I decided to read some of my favorites today, comments, questions and take a stab at them. A lot of you have asked, so I'm going to bring up this one why in my podcast misspelling My photo for like, my album cover is naked, and here's the answer. So my shoot was scheduled for the day and with iHeart and I was going to do it, and I'm kind of a last minute, improvisational type of girl. So if you give me too long to think about things, which is probably why I'm always late. I will overthink it. Then I'll have to restart and come up with different ideas. It's like, it's like that thing when you buy a dress for an event, like a month in advance. I'm the type that if I do that the night before or just kidding, the day of, I'm like, I hate it, I don't like it, and I have to pick something else. So I decided, Okay, I'm gonna grab wardrobe, I'm gonna put it all together, I'm going to go in, i'm gonna have a vibe. And then i have five kids and a lot going on, and I'm just making excuses I didn't do my homework. So I decided that morning I woke up with it an epiphany and I was like, oh my gosh. And I woke up and I was like, I'm gonna do the shoot naked. And I mean, some may say it was just because I hadn't done the research and gone out and gotten wardrobe. You may say that, but also I was like, Okay, this is the real me. I feel like people have seen quote unquote, I'm doing air quotes right now. Me, my entire career, my whole life on screen, off screen, and I was like, what have they never seen before? Though, like because I've in my books and everything, I kind of tell it like it is, and I'm like, okay, I want to give like the next level. And I was like, oh, well, you know, if they've seen everything about me, they've never seen this. So I decided to be like, Okay, what's the most raw you could be? And that's naked and that's a really scary thing. So I decided. I walked into the makeup trailer and my makeup artists, I had done no prep with her about it. I was like, by the way, I'm gonna do the shoot naked today. She was like okay, and she's like, well, you didn't get a spray tan. I was like, I know because I woke up this morning decided I'm gonna do the shot naked. So Ruthan we were like, oh my gosh, we don't have the proper stuff. So ruth Anne ran out to CVS right and got Sally Hanson spray for your legs. Like so it's like my favorite one of my favorite movies, Death Becomes Her were Goldie Han and Meryl Streep and they die and then they come back and they live forever. If you know, you know, anyway, if you don't, you should see it. It's really good. And they have to get touch ups the spray paint on their bodies. Anyway, we literally head to toe spray painted my body with multiple cans of Sally Hanson leg spray and colored me in and I borrowed somebody's shirt, walked a set and and told our photographers. I was like, I've decided to do this naked. And then I literally which I won't do now, gave them a list of my deepest insecurities about my body and everything. I was like, just so you know, I have this, this, this and this, and then I was like okay, and then I dropped the flannel and sat down and I thought the shoot turned out really well. And yeah, I mean it was my time to shine. Let it all shine before it goes to not getting younger.
Speaker 2: So there's that, okay, you know, Toy telling there's such a thing as TMI. No one needs to know and no one cares about your pooping situation.
Speaker 1: And a lot of people have said this that I always say, I'm TMI slash TMT too much. Toy said, no one ever, And people are saying no, no, there's a little too much toy. We don't need to know about your pooping situation. But I feel like everybody poops, right, there's quite literally a book called Everybody Poops. I love that book. And yeah, so it's natural, it's part of life, and so sorry if I talk about it, but it's something that occurs, oh in a good week, like every day. But really in my life it's like not every day. It's it's really upsetting, but on a good day every day. So yeah, I talk about it here, I.
Speaker 2: Am Does she had mental problems? Honest question?
Speaker 1: Nothing diagnosed? How about that?
Speaker 2: Eat a cheeseburger? Already look malnourished?
Speaker 1: Thanks now, I want a cheeseburger. So I actually do eat cheeseburgers quite frequently. Yeah. My favorite is the two cheeseburger combo at McDonald's. Extra pickles, extra onions, so good with a large diet, Doctor Pepper. I don't love the fries, though, so maybe I'll eat a few more of those next time. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Do you still have your pet pig?
Speaker 1: Which landlord is listening? I'm just kidding. So Wilbur is currently with staying at a friend's luxurious farm. It's like a really nice thing right now because we have moved houses and everything because we had mold last year and we are not in a current situation to house him. Literally, he's like huge now. He kept growing and growing and growing. It's wild pigs just keep growing. So yeah, but we visit him and we see him, and he's gonna be really bummed. I'm like, hey, buddy, time to come back. When we moved to a place that has like an area. Because he's living the life.
Speaker 2: It's definitely time to hang up the cargo pants and the crop tops.
Speaker 1: Hang them up. I would never It's never been my thing. I'm not organized. Oh I would love a good closet. And I always start with good intentions, like those velvet hangers, like the really nice ones because no wire hangers ever. I took note and I fill them up and then I'm like okay, and then I'm gonna beautify it and I'm going to go from like, you know, the rainbow colors and all my white creams to neutrals to Yeah, that doesn't work out because then when I'm like I have to get dressed for something, I don't have wardrobe. Not going to this shut naked. I just like ramsack. My like, is it ramsack or ransack? It's ramsack, isn't it ramsack? It's a funny word. I tear across my closet. Everything goes on the ground. And then that wasn't my question?
Speaker 2: Was it? Never?
Speaker 1: Because you know what, I feel like I can dress however I want. I feel like I dress whatever inspires me in the moment. And uh, if you know me, you know I love fashion and I tend to kind of vary my looks throughout the years. If you came to my closet, you can definitely tell the phase I'm in by how my closet is dishoveled on the floor, Like if it's all bright, you know, I'm like, that's my situation if it's all dark. So it's like, Okay, she's going through her emo face. No, my kids just say I'm going through my emo phase? Or is that a thing I've always wanted? An emo? Okay, what's next?
Speaker 2: Did you have breath when you weren't caring for your teeth for so long?
Speaker 1: I probably have to ask all the boys I've not kissed. I don't know. Uh No, So here's the thing. It wasn't like I know, I said on the podcast, like I let my shit my shit, I let my ship go to teeth. That's a good one, unintentional good one. With my best friend Kevin, I said, like, I didn't take care of my teeth, but obviously, you guys, I brushed my teeth. Okay, I'm gonna like tell the truth here. So I always brush my teeth every single day. Sometimes in the night. I tell my kids to rush their teeth, but I don't brush my teeth. I do use a tongue scraper. I do use those listine strips and they're tasty. And yeah, I totally took care of my teeth. I didn't have bad breath, but it was just I didn't get like the checkups and the cavities that I got after forty like done in a timely manner. But yes, I've always been very concerned about my breath. It's a thing.
Speaker 2: What is the writing on the inside of your left arm? Say sorry?
Speaker 1: It says whatever I wanted to say. No, it's in French. It says my whole heart, for my whole life. Yeah, and my husband and I seemed to be ex husband and I got matching ones for our ten year anniversary, and we had gone through some struggles previously. I say it like I'm like trying to pick and choose the right words. There was I did a TV show based on a cultrue toy. There was some infidelity issues, and we stayed together and we worked things out, and I decided like, oh, we should get a tattoo together, my whole heart for my whole life. And so then we didn't. And then when we were in Paris and with our whole family and it was our ten year anniversary, I was like, oh, this is a great story. We should go for us, you know, because always creating the narrative, not just in general, but within my own brain and family, and we should go get it. And so we found I like was dming tattoo artists in Paris and spontaneity is my thing, and I was like, hey, can we come in and do it? And we did it and it was a really fun experience. And he did ask me, He's like, so are you planning on removing this tattoo? And I was like no, because it's part of my journey. I would never remove it. Side note, my whole heart for my whole life. I'm talking about myself, bitch, I love myself. No, I'm just kidding. Let me do that without the bitch side. Now I'm talking about myself, my whole heart, my whole life. Literally, like it's kind of cool. I could just tell anyone it's about them and they'll never.
Speaker 2: Go Okay, just like fine wine, you get better with time.
Speaker 1: Just like fine wine, you get better with time. That is a limerick. Wait is that a pickup line? That's now I want wine earlier, cheeseburger now wine. Okay, thank you you guys. This is really really fun. I love doing this. It's for my own personal like therapy. This is making me laugh, which is really good. So if you guys have any strange, weird, creepy questions as stories, she's your host. She's here every week. No, seriously ask me, you guys, I want to answer these.
Speaker 2: Thanks. Did you get your boobs done in the back of a van? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Down by the river? Oh wait for real, wait like that SNL sketch, you get your.
Speaker 2: Boobs done in the back of a van down by the river? Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Did I get my boobs done? When we get this right, in the back of a van down by the river, no side note, you know how the Mile High Club. I always want to have sex in the back of my boob's done, not by the river, maybe a beautiful lake or something. Never mind, I'm not really a water girl. My boobs, Yeah, which version of them? So I've got my boobs. I just got them done again, you guys, I know, I.
Speaker 2: Think these aren't the ones either. God damn it. Third time will be the charm.
Speaker 1: So anyway, I have no comment on that. I know, I don't know. I think my body doesn't like to take four things doesn't work. Sorry, Okay, I think they're okay, now I think they're My whole intention of getting them redone was to go smaller because looking back to the nineties, I was like, I liked my boobs. I wish I had just kept them, Like they're really great. And I was like a thirty two B maybe like an A plus and like minus. But I was like, oh, you know, I just wanted to make them fuller. And my first boob job I went to I had a friend at the time, sorry, it was the bad boyfriend I talked about. It was his friend's girlfriend and she was a stripper and she had her Boobsen. So she's like, oh, you have to go to this place. And I was so scared to tell anybody that. I was like, okay, And so I went to this doctor and I was in a strip mall. I'm not kidding. I can't make this up. I think he was a fine doctor. It was just like an outpittient surgery center in a strip mall. But you know, I was nineteen, so I was like, uh, this is isn't Beverly Hills. What's happening. I was confused and now I know, hey, you can get everything done in a strip mall, but that was back then, so I was concerned, but of course I didn't say anything, and I got them done and then they took me home. And at the time, I was scared to tell my parents, tell my parents until they had to come over. My mom had to come over and take care of me because at the time I was best friends with Lucia Silverstone and Carmen Electra and they were taking care of me. I can't even make this stuff up, you guys. And they were taking care of me. But it was Christmas time and they had to go to their families and I was bandaged. Up and my mom came over and I was like, I have to tell you something, and I told her I had my boobs done. She was really cool about it. She was concerned, like what doctor I went to and everything. And then while she was taking care of me, she's like, look down. And I was on like painkillers or something and she was helping me and she's like, what is that on your ankle? And I was like, oh man, my mom doesn't know I have a tattoo, and so as any like teenager does. I was like, a tattoo, Mom, that's my tattoo. And she was like, oh, okay, when'd you get that? And I was like I don't know, I've had it. And I was like ooh inside, like oh my gosh. Yeah, I had gotten a tattoo like the year before and hadn't told them my first tattoo anyway.
Speaker 2: And scene ready, she's giving over medicated and day drunk.
Speaker 1: She's giving over medicated and day drunk.
Speaker 2: That the translation is she's over medicated and day drinking. That was my interpretation.
Speaker 1: This is in reference to my teeth and like, damn it, the teeth. I love the teeth, but I do have it's going away, I'm adjusting. Kevin says, it's still gonna take time. They're new, twenty eight teeth new in my mouth. But you guys, even like other things, people say it like I'm not on medication, I'm not day drinking, but I will start day drinking after this podcast because it's five o'clock somewhere.
Speaker 2: Okay, no money but hair, nails and face. Hmmm wait wait.
Speaker 1: No money but hair and nails and face. Mm hmmmm mmm. Let me get this right, hum with an h m hmmm. Nailed it. Okay, duh, priorities.
Speaker 2: You are a hot mess.
Speaker 1: Thank you hot haute.
Speaker 2: The ocean doesn't have that much plastic.
Speaker 1: The ocean doesn't have that much plastic. I'm assuming that's a plastic surgery reference. Oh my gosh. So I read the other day someone was like, but sometimes they make comments and they're very definitive, like you must do this, like this will help you. And it's almost like it's not mean or shaming. It's just like they were like, you would be pretty if you got rid, and very like precise those cheek implants and your chin implants. Like she was like, I know, and I'm just telling you. And I was like I was actually, you know, I was getting my nails done while I was reading this out loud. Yeah, priorities. And I read it out loud because I was all fired up and my nail tech mister T. I can't make this up, mister T.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I picture the actual best of tea and a nailshle.
Speaker 1: Mister T goes, he goes, he's like doing a thing. He looks up and he was like, f the haters and he goes, you're beautiful and I was like, no, but it's not true. You don't understand. The only thing that's an implant in my body are my tits and my dermals. And he was like dermals and I was like, it's a piercing you put it in your skin. It's subliminal, like it pushes out eventually. It's not true piercing anyway. And I was like, but I don't have any implants in my face and I was like trying. I was like, can I have a minute, Can I just write back? And he's like, no, you cannot. He's like, you should not write back to these people. You have to let it go. It's pretty hard to let it go. But yeah, anyway, do I have any plastic body? Where where do I plastic? Oh? Right, just plastic surgery.
Speaker 2: The only thing aging on you is your elbows.
Speaker 1: It's true. Thank you. I know, I know. I need to ask my mom if that runs in the family. My elbows are like haggard, like I feel like from the front, like you know, I look at the mirror and I'm like, okay, it's old enough, okay, And then I turn around I'm like, ooh, and I'm not happy with what I see, which I don't really have to see it because not really, like I don't see it until I look at pictures or until you guys tell me. But like I guess a boy in the future will have to see the back of my elbows. Hmm. Yeah, I don't know. Can you get something done for your elbows? I mean, I won't get it done. You people out there terrify me getting classic surgery because you say it so much about me and I don't have it. But yeah, anyway, elbow job, what would that be? Give a hand job, give a foot job, elbow job, elbowskin job, elbow skin job. Oh my god, I just coined a new thing for the sex industry.
Speaker 2: Anyhow, I do everything in threes too. Do you do this with a lot of things? Is it a comfort thing?
Speaker 1: So that's referring to pretty clever posts I put up that goes with this podcast because it was check check, check, and then my jenes are check. I actually do things in pairs because I don't believe in human emotional attachment, but I do believe in an adamant object emotional attachment because I like to be different and they shouldn't be alone. So I it used to be an OCD thing in mine, like everything had to be in pairs. If I was even eating something, I'll get slammed for this. Uh. If I was leaving a bite like left on the plate, I would cut it in half just so they could have a friend. But in comedy and writing, we always say comedy in threes. Everything works better a joke in threes, So that's how you write it and deliver it. So that was the reference I was making in threes. But it does sound comforting.
Speaker 2: What is your favorite food?
Speaker 1: What is my favorite food? Oh, that's loaded. I'm definitely a meat and potatoes kind of girl. I am, like, all due respect to vegans and vegetable people, but I love meat, like I just really really like the meat. And I love sushi, so sushi. But I'm not like a big roll person. Like I'm like like a very hardcore sushi person, like I love sashimi, and like I'm also like scared when I go into sushi restaurants because I want to like trust them and respect what they're doing. So I'm like, however, you think what I should eat? What sauce?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Couse soonis they'll be like, don't put in the soy sauce. You're like, okay, no problem, and then you have to like sneak the soy sauce because you just want to break rolls like me, but so love sushi, love lasagn yet big lasagna person. I think I still think I make the best laza. But any place I go that has alasania, I have to try it. Sorry, hear my voice going up cause I'm super excited. So I'm talking about food. This is my happy food dance right now. But uh, oh Taco Bell McDonald's. But what else? Oh meat sticks. I'm a big fan of meat sticks, and this is a thing. Any place I go and there's a new meat stick, I have to get it. And most recently, my favorite beverage is Doctor Pepper, and there's a Doctor Pepper meat stick that's out there, So I'm telling everyone right now, if you like Doctor Pepper, you have to try this meat stick. But yeah, I love meat sticks and pistachios and pickles, pickles. I could live on pickle Saloon.
Speaker 2: There's a comment she looks like a white Wendy Williams, so.
Speaker 1: A lot of people have written that comment, and I actually think Wendy Williams is very party. She's not very she hasn't been very kind to me in the past, but I think she is a pretty woman and I feel bad for her situation. But like I feel like commenting on that, like everyone's you'll never be able to unsee it. It's one of those things that once that comment was made, I was like, huh, and then I looked and I was like, oh, I cannot see that because you see what they're talking about, and that like also goes along with the comment, and people are like, she looks like Marlon and Sean Wayan's in disguise in the movie White Chicks, and I'm like, fair yep, anyway, I but my kids love pulling this up all the time because there's an infamous Wendy Williams comment where if you click on it, it says Tori Spelling has ebola. The saddest part is I'll be like to my kids, like, I can't believe people are saying this about me or that online. That's so horrible, and they're like, we have no idea what you're talking about. But they all, collectively, every age, not the seven year old on repeat, will be like, well, all my friends and I listen to this Tory Spelling has ebola. They all have it on their phones like that's like they were like, mom, you've made it. Like that was when they thought I'd made it when she said that, And they think it's hilarious and they all play it. For the record, I did not have ebola. So I've had a lot of issues, Ebola not one of them.