Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tab.
Speaker 3: This is really cute today. The email for Megan says, my mother has warned me about getting addicted to these online gambling sites even though we're not playing with real money. So she thinks, oh boy, would it be great if she got a call from one of the gambling sites looking for money? Because I owe them a lot of money, she will wig out call her. Now for your phone tap. All right, Megan, we're gonna phone tap Megan's mother. Scary Jones lights the fuse as a representative from the online gambling site, and then of Megan takes over. Let's listen in to today's phone tap. Hello, Hello, I'm looking for Megan Nannuccio.
Speaker 1: Please.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she just stepped out.
Speaker 1: Oh is this her mom?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: It is okay, Mom, This is Anthony Dinafrio from Peter Poker.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you are aware that your daughter is always on Peter Poker. Are you familiar?
Speaker 2: I'm getting familiar with it.
Speaker 1: People are in a virtual room where they're playing poker with each other, okay, with real money. Yes, she has run up a bill now of three fifty three dollars and twenty seven cents. Okay, and we have yet to see any of that money.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: What do you have to say about this?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't understand what's going on. I'm aware of her boyfriend had played, but I thought that he stopped, right.
Speaker 1: Can you tell her to call us back if you can?
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you so much. You're welcome, Pane.
Speaker 4: Okay, you there, Yes, I'm here.
Speaker 1: She's about to go ballistic on you.
Speaker 3: You're going to call her and we're going to listen.
Speaker 2: Hello, Mom, I am sick to my stomach right now. Why get home right now? Because you're in so much trouble leading to me how you have a three thousand dollars bill? Get home now? What are you talking about? I'm out right now if you don't come home right now, Megan, I'm calling George and I'm telling me gambling online?
Speaker 4: Why are you so angry? You know I was playing poker.
Speaker 2: I'm calling George and I'm telling him we've got a big problem here. Okay, We've got a big problem here, and I want you. Do you hear the words? I want you to come home now and we're going to discuss this right now. Mom, I can't believe you've done this. I can't believe you run up a three thousand dollars bill. This is problem, I know it. Mom, hor home right now? No, all right, that's it, fine, Fine, something go on. I'm gonna be responsible for get your dance home here right now, or I swear to God, Megan, I what you're gonna explain this to me? You ran out of here like something's going on. Go up to this driveway in this second. I mean it, Mom, Man, did you hear what I just said to you? Why are you so angry?
Speaker 4: If I'm gonna pay this bill off? Why are you getting no man job?
Speaker 2: And I don't want that on the computer anymore? Three thousand dollars? Are you listening to me?
Speaker 4: I'm listening to you.
Speaker 2: To off the phone in the house. Do you understand I.
Speaker 4: Need to figure out how to wire this money over to my other account, mom, because I need to pay it off today.
Speaker 2: You have your bank books here.
Speaker 4: You can't do you want to lend me the money?
Speaker 2: Not giving you a dime. I'm not your barefoot you're talking on the phone driving. You've lost your mind, haven't you? No? I haven't.
Speaker 4: I've been realizing I've been good at what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: No, you're not. You've lost your mind. You'll know I have deep outside your head. You have totally lost it.
Speaker 4: For the past week, I've been playing since I didn't have a job and everything, and I've been trying to make money for myself so I can pay off things.
Speaker 2: Did you win money?
Speaker 4: I was winning money and then I went a little overboard, and then I lost a lot of money, and then I kept buying in to try the win, trying to win, trying to win.
Speaker 2: So I just gonna have a heart attack. You're giving me a heart attack. I don't know. Twent thousand dollars like go go towards your school. What's wrong with you that you got to make payment? You're gonna make payments, can be paid for the rest of your life. What's wrong with you? No, I'm not, Mom, just here the stairs. I'm shutting down. I don't know how to delete poker, but I'm gonna find out how to do it.
Speaker 4: You can't delete it, mom, I can just redo it.
Speaker 2: Good. We'll sit around the table tonight at dinner. We'll discuss how much you like to do that. Okay, we'll have a sit down has that that found it is always fun. I love this. They'll get into to you.
Speaker 4: People do this as a profession.
Speaker 2: Mom, Megan, you have no idea how upset I am right now that you just lost tweet that you do not make money that way.
Speaker 4: Do you think that I can make a career in this.
Speaker 2: Megan, Mom listened to me for a second, warned about this gambling. I told you that it's no good you get caught up in this, and I can't believe. See that's not my daughter. See something's going on you Mega, because you would never ever do anything like that. I don't missed your mind. No I haven't.
Speaker 4: I did the right thing. And maybe you know what, maybe you should start playing with me.
Speaker 2: I got better things to do with my money, Honey.
Speaker 4: Okay, we can play together and we can win a lot of money together.
Speaker 2: Ma, Megan, we really can. You need to You need to help, you need you need to see you've.
Speaker 4: Ben sit on the computer upstairs. I can sit on the computer downstairs and we can take people for their money.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Okay, Megan, either you tell me this is a damn phone tap, or I'm gonna smack you right in the face when you walk to this door.
Speaker 4: I mean it because I said, I guess I'm gonna get smacked in the face.
Speaker 2: Then then you're getting smacked in the face.
Speaker 1: Not don't smack her in the face. You've been phone tapped.
Speaker 2: I knew it.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, Mama, I love you.
Speaker 2: Hi Scary Jones.
Speaker 1: How you doing, Mom?
Speaker 2: I'm better now that I hear it's you.
Speaker 1: Your blood pressure going down a little bit?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so. I was shaken. Don't come home now, Meg
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Misterrana phone top