Speaker 1: All right, thank you, Scott Shannon, and thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number, it's eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. And we are only seventy four days until election Day, twenty five days. Early voting begins in Pennsylvania and melon ballots go out in states even before that, and it will roll out around the country. And I can report to you today that the American people are not fully aware in any way, shape, matter or form of how radical, how extreme, how dangerous the policies stated policies in their own words of Kamala Harris and Tim Walls. And that's where i am telling all of you, the media. And I'm going to get to RFK in a second, because this is what I just watched is fascinating and he's actually still going on, but it is fascinating. I just listened to a person that that clearly has had an epiphany. And I'll explain what I mean by that in a minute. But then, and it is critical that we use the power of alternative media social media to get the word out. I know we're on seven hundred and fifty stations. That's a lot of stations. I know we have a lot of listeners. That's great. I know we have a lot of viewers. And again every time I mention that, it's not braggadocia, it's it's actually gratitude and humility and thanks and I'm grateful that I get to do what I love. This is not about me, This is about us. This is an inflection point for the country that we love. It is a shared love, it is a shared passion, and it is now a moment of truth and knowing the fact that the media will not play Kamala Harris's radicalism in her own words or Tim Wall's radicalism in her own words, and that they will protect at all costs Walls in Harris and hide them in the basement the equivalent of what they did for Joe in twenty twenty and try and carry her across the finish line. By being as corrupt as they are and abusively biased as they are is to be expected. But we do have the ability to bypass them. That's why we have created the Walls files, the Kamala files for free on Hannity dot Com. We have no pay subscription we have no paywall, we have nothing. We just put it up there and all you have to do is download it and you can share it. We're making it easy for you to share it with friends, with family, with co workers, and put it on social media and bypass the media so that their radicalism, their dangerous ideas, their extremism is top of mind. It is in the cultural bloodstream of this country and the consciousness of every American prior to them casting their vote.
Speaker 2: Be it an early votes.
Speaker 1: You know, we're gonna have seventy one percent of voting is going to be early voting in this country, which is insane, but it is. It is not the It is not the system I want. The only way you can change the system is to win elections. That's why you got to overcome your reluctance or resistance to voting early, and you just have to do it. It's it's interesting to watch, and we saw this out of Arizona yesterday that every challenge, legal challenge about voting integrity seems to be going in Trump's favor. The latest out of Arizona and proof of citizenship that came out of the Supreme Court yesterday, Amy Cony Barrett. I have no words for her rationale on this, but I don't agree with every Supreme Court decision. Now let me get to where the news is just broken. He was about thirty, He was about forty minutes late. It was scheduled for two o'clock Eastern, and it's now ten after three Eastern. So I got to hear good twenty plus minutes of Robert F. Kennedy Junior. And what really struck me is it was the things that we talk about often on this program. The challenge is that we conservatives face every day. He is he has become deeply familiar with and has fully experienced, and that is that we have institutions, powerful institutions in this country that are unfortunately powerful enough to prevent somebody like him from being heard. I don't agree with everything that Robert F. Kennedy Junior says in any way, shape, matter of form, but I still did a town hall with him. And when Joe Biden wouldn't provide Secret Service protection for him, I thought it was a national tragedy in the making. He lost his father, he lost his uncle because they were assassinated in this country. I actually had a great conversation yesterday I ran into Martin Lee, Martin Luther King Junior's son, Martin Ling the Third at the DNC last night. We had a great conversation. Really, we really do so much we actually agreed on and I told him when I was spent my years in Atlanta, how I really got to understand these real civil rights leaders and how courageous they were, and how I developed relationships I'll never forget. The first day I was in Atlanta, I got a call from the mayor of the city of Atlanta at the time, Maynard Jackson, welcomed me me to his city and then was a regular guest on the program. And civil rights icons that would come on the program, especially guys like Joe Lowry and and even Andy Young would come on occasionally, and guys like Josea Williams would come on, and our old friend Tom Hawk from years ago, who was very close to Martin Luther King Jr. And And when you think of you know, what they had to face and how they did it peacefully, and the impact that they had on society. I mean it is you know, could you imagine walking arm and arm and and having you know, people sick dogs on you and use fire hoses against you and brutalize you and put you in jail, hit like like Kennedy, his father was assassinated. I mean, it's unbelievable. Those were beyond turbulent times in this country. But they changed the country for the better, and they did it just out of sheer will and encourage and conviction and principle, a simple understanding that that, you know, God created every man, woman and child in this country. We talked about all this last night. We had a really, really good, I felt, a really good conversation and he said he'd come on the program and I'm looking forward to that. But back to my point about Robert F. Kennedy Junior, who has suspended his campaign. He's endorsed President Trump, but he went into great specificity explaining the obstacles that he and his campaign were facing, and they were facing it from the deep state, they were facing it from the Democratic Party. Democratic Party wanted nothing to do with He's been a lifelong Democrat. He feels this party has become too radicalized, and he had different views that he thought they should be focusing on, and he wanted to get his message out.
Speaker 2: Do you realize that.
Speaker 1: CNN was carrying his speech and they stopped carrying it in the middle of it, you know, because he dared to challenge the media and how few interviews they were willing to give him and MSDNC they didn't even try.
Speaker 2: They just did what they always do.
Speaker 1: This is the big challenge President Trump is facing, and I just think it was very clear that he has a deep understanding of how impactful and powerful these institutions are. Donald Trump is facing these same obstacles. The media will not play Kamala Harris and Tim Walls in their own words. That's why we're deputizing and asking all of you to help us bypass this corrupt, abusively biased media in this country. And that means to go on go to on Hannity dot com, get them into their own words, post it on social media, share it with your friends, neighbors, coworkers. Same with Tim Walls, because otherwise it's not going to be a widespread knowledge of how radical, extreme and dangerous these policies are.
Speaker 2: And they get away with it.
Speaker 1: They're the single biggest contributors to to the Harris Walls campaign out there. It is technically an kind donation, but whatever they're allowed to have their opinions, but they claim that they're journalists and they're not journalists. You know, he went into you know, all of the specificity in detail, and then you know, he summed it up. And these are things that I've actually said about him. I said, he's mostly voted Democrat. He said, pretty It is a lot of positions that I don't agree with. But he has been right on a number of issues, and one of them being the war about freedom of speech in this country and how corrupt the media is and a war on children in this country. Tim Walls is, you know, post a child for this, Oh, gender affirming care, but you don't tell that your parents. Oh let's put uh, let's put feminine feminine hygiene products and boys bathrooms.
Speaker 2: What is going on here?
Speaker 1: He's been good on securing the border and immigration, and he's been very outspoken about the war in America's role and how it's been handled with Ukraine. By the way, if we're going to help Ukraine, and nobody's going to convince me that Putin is anything other than evil, if you're going to do it, we can't afford to provide you know, tens and hundreds of billions of dollars of taxpayer money when we're running a thirty five trillion dollar budget deficit and America's potentially could elect a president that wants to destroy capitalism as we know it in this country and in institute Marxism communism, because that was our economic plan yesterday. And you know, so he said, yeah, I'm throwing my support behind Donald Trump with very three, very specific reasons, the war on freedom of speech, war on children, Ukrainian War. And I will say that a lot of conservatives, you know, in the end, you know, when everybody was absolutely you know, head over heels, Hannity, you must tell people to get the shot. We need to know what your COVID status is. I probably would have shared it with you. I've never shared it publicly on this radio or my TV show program about any of these issues. I wasn't qualified to tell you what to do on those issues.
Speaker 2: Anyway. Here's Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
Speaker 3: Oh. I want everyone to know that I am not terminating my campaign. I am simply suspending it and not ending it.
Speaker 4: My name.
Speaker 3: My name will remain on the ballot in most states. If you live in a blue state, you can vote for me without harming or helping President Trump or or Vice President Harris in Red says, the same will apply. I encourage you to vote for me, and if enough of you do vote for me and neither of the major party candidates win two hundred and seventy.
Speaker 4: Votes, which is quite possible.
Speaker 3: In fact, today our polling shows them tying at two sixty nine to two sixty nine, and I could conceivably will end up in the White House in a contingent election, but in about ten battleground states where my presence would be a spoiler, I'm going to remove my name and I've already started that process and urge voters not to vote for me. It's with a sense of victory and not defeat that I'm suspending my campaign activities. Not only would did we do the impossible by collecting a million signatures, we changed the national political conversation forever. Chronic disease, free speech, government corruption breaking, our addiction to war have moved to the center of politics. I can say to all of work so hard the last year and a half, thank you for a job well done. Three kid great causes drove me. Damn just it's race in the first place, Primarily and these are the principal causes that persuaded me to leave the Democratic Democratic Party and run as an independent and now to throw my support to President Trump. The causes were free speech, a war in Ukraine, and the war on our children.
Speaker 2: And there it is.
Speaker 1: And I will add that he's been pretty good telling the Democrats we got to secure our border.
Speaker 2: What are we doing here?
Speaker 1: This is a form of insanity and it you know how this plays out, I think it actually helps President Trump, and he is facing the same exact powerful institutions that aligned against him. Fifty one former Intel officials that know nothing about Hunter Biden's laptop organized by Wink and Tony Blinking. Oh, if he gives you a talking point for the debate, sure we'll sign it. But we've never examined the laptop. We know nothing at all about the issue, but will lie to help to help Joe get elected because we hate Trump. I mean, that's basically this is what the whole DNC was all about, hating Trump. They hope you hate Trump enough that you'll vote against your own best interests. And we'll get into that in more detail in a second. That's what you know, the deep state.
Speaker 2: You know you.
Speaker 1: Literally using something they were warned not to use, a political document bought and paid for by Hillary Clinton to get four fives of warrants to spy on a candidate, a president, a president, a transition team Trump. Never mind the cover up. No reasonable prosecutor would prosecute a weaponized Department of Justice and a corrupt media that is so abusively biased they won't even They allow Kamala a free pass to hide in the basement or the equivalent thereof and not answer questions and not do interviews. And maybe that's a good strategy, they're saying over at CNN. Uh yeah, No, we're going to get to people's call. I know a lot of people want to react to RFK statement, and we're going to go though. First, Donald Trump is in Nevada and he's speaking, and let's tune in here with the President has to say in reaction to rfk's endorsement.
Speaker 5: Is that nice place?
Speaker 6: And I'm just talking to Abby. You got thousands of people outside on the street. They want to get into your restaurant. Aber, We're gonna have to expand it.
Speaker 7: You're right, you're right, and thank you very much. I want to thank everybody for being here.
Speaker 6: We just had a very nice endorsement from RFK Junior Bobby's.
Speaker 4: And I'll be talking about that. We're heading out.
Speaker 7: Right after this. We're going to be going to Arizona.
Speaker 6: We'll be talking about that and a lot.
Speaker 4: Of other things too.
Speaker 7: But I just want to thank everybody, and I want to thank Bobby.
Speaker 4: There was very nice.
Speaker 7: It was really very anxious.
Speaker 4: That's big.
Speaker 6: He's a great guy, respected by everybody.
Speaker 7: So thank you all for this incredible.
Speaker 4: Welcome we're getting.
Speaker 6: And I'm gonna tell l'vier the next time we do this together, he's gonna give me a little light up here.
Speaker 7: Can you give me a little light so you can read this a little speech.
Speaker 5: But you know what it does.
Speaker 6: It makes you speak a little bit less, So that's okay too. But I do want to thank you all, and I want to thank Javier. This is a fantastic restaurant and the reputation is as good as it gets, as good as it gets. And I'm gonna come here next time to eat.
Speaker 5: Is that okay? I will be doing that too.
Speaker 6: We have with US Lieutenant Governor Stavros Anthony wherever Savor said, thank you very much. Savros that's an honor. We'll see you soon, Okay, thank you. That's really an honor. Great guy too. And Nevada GOP chairman.
Speaker 4: Michael McDonald's Michael.
Speaker 6: That he's very very happy about the no tax on tips because he was the one. He was the first one that presented after the young beautiful waitress that suggested.
Speaker 4: I said, what do you think of it? Michael? He said, I think it's a great idea.
Speaker 6: But we've come here today to talk about the biggest promise I think that the restaurant workers have had in a long time, and that's no tax on tips.
Speaker 4: And in our case, we mean it.
Speaker 6: Somebody that I know just copied it' just copied it.
Speaker 4: But you know that's not going to happen.
Speaker 6: If you're a restaurant worker, a bartender, hospitality worker, a caddie.
Speaker 5: A barber, a mover driver of any kind, or anyone else.
Speaker 4: You rely on a.
Speaker 6: Lot of tip income, hopefully a lot. But when I win in November, hopefully we're.
Speaker 4: Going to win.
Speaker 6: We're going to turn our country around. We're going to make America great again. We're going to let you keep one hundred percent of your income and not be harassed and just so you understand the other.
Speaker 5: Side, Kamala.
Speaker 4: Have you ever heard of her? Kamala?
Speaker 6: Nobody ever heard of her before. She lost in the first round. She was the first one out.
Speaker 5: And it's a weird thing.
Speaker 6: He got fourteen million votes and he's sitting on a beach angry as hell, and she got no votes and she's running.
Speaker 4: So you explained that to me.
Speaker 6: But the United States is home to an estimated five point five million workers whose livelihoods depend on tip income. And they work with their hands and their talent, their sweat and their skill, and they are really skilled people, and they're great people. They're people that have been with me always, and I'm with them. I'm doing them a big favor. Nobody ever heard of this concept before, and it's something that makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 4: As soon as I heard it, I said.
Speaker 6: Let's do it, and then they copied us a couple of months later. But I don't think anybody's buying it. I don't think anybody's buying it. It's like last night, the speech she made twenty six different things that will lie.
Speaker 4: She lied, but.
Speaker 6: That's okay because a lot of people lie. They'll do anything to get elected. But she lied about you know, she's increasing taxes. I'm decreasing taxes, and she put it the other way around. Perhaps she misspoke. Perhaps nearly two thirds of the workers or women and an estimated seven hundred thousand single mothers nationwide rely on tip income to support their children. These are some of the best and hardest working people in America. And when I'm president, you are the ones I will be fighting for, and I'll be fighting for you very hard every single day. Kamala Harris is now pretending to endure my policy. She's got a lot of other policies. She just she's a copycat. She's a flip flopper, you know the flip She's the greatest flip flopper in history. She went from she went from communism to capitalism about two weeks. But in fact, Kamala cast the tie breaking vote to hire eighty seven thousand new IRS agents to go after your tip income.
Speaker 5: They're going after it in a lot of ways, So.
Speaker 4: I don't know what they're doing.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 6: This has happened with a lot of industries where we come out with something they immediately followed. But you know that after the election, if something horrible, horrible happened, which is always a possibility, especially the way they cheat. But if something horrible happened, you know that you'd go right back and you'd never see anything about no tax on tips. You know that under Kamala and crook of Joe Biden?
Speaker 4: Where is he? Where's Joe? What happened to Joe?
Speaker 5: He's on a beach someplace. He's angry.
Speaker 6: The irs has imposed costly and burdensome new reporting requirements and restaurant and other employees. And these employers are great people.
Speaker 4: They're great people.
Speaker 7: They really work hard.
Speaker 4: Like Javier, they work very hard.
Speaker 7: And they do an incredible job.
Speaker 6: And this is going to make their life a little bit easier because frankly, for them, it's a lot better too when they have happy employees that are.
Speaker 7: Making a little more money and just do a better job.
Speaker 4: People like Javier a very happy. He was happy to hear about this.
Speaker 7: Every restaurant owner is happy to hear about this.
Speaker 1: We're going to continue along the Sean Hannity Show network to cover President Trump's pressers splash speech, and then they'll be having a rally with RFK Junior there tonight. I believe that is out in Arizona. Well, full coverage of that Ninetiastern tonight on Hannity. I know a lot of you want to react to this. We'll get to a lot of your calls. If you want to give us your thoughts, your observations eight hundred nine four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, but stations along the Sean Hannity Show network, please know that we are going to continue our coverage through the break of Donald Trump's speech in Nevada.
Speaker 4: Now they're not going to be able to do that.
Speaker 6: We're going to get this done very fast too, by the way. Kamala also she also sponsored legislation to blow up the tip system entirely, which would inflict financial calamity on food servers and bartenders in Las Vegas and all across America.
Speaker 4: You know, they have.
Speaker 6: Bills pending and things pending, and resolutions pending and special orders pending where they're gon't after your tips.
Speaker 4: I don't know what they're going to do with that, or they're.
Speaker 6: Supposed to be dropping I assume they're going to be dropping.
Speaker 7: All that stuff at least until after the election.
Speaker 4: They'll bring it back after the election.
Speaker 6: Kamala supports a bill to eliminate the federal tip credit, which would force restaurants to impose large service charges on diners, meaning customers will not.
Speaker 5: Leave tips at all, and you'll be stuck with.
Speaker 6: A minimum wage or whatever you might be making. This is something that they're forcing. I will I will never let that happen. Under the Trump administration. You'll keep your tips, and restaurant workers will keep all of your hard earned money. I met this incredible young woman. She was standing behind the counter. I walked into a restaurant, whatever it may be. What was that restaurant?
Speaker 4: That chick fil a.
Speaker 6: Right, very religious owner and a great guy, and it's good, good stuff. And she saw me and she said President Trump, and she gave me the biggest hug. She said, you saved my college and uh and she loved that college.
Speaker 4: Right, and and you love me and I love you too.
Speaker 5: I do, actually, I do.
Speaker 4: Actually.
Speaker 5: But it was like instant chemistry, right.
Speaker 4: It was via the day.
Speaker 5: They didn't know I was coming. You know, we do that surprise.
Speaker 6: I guess we do that for certain reasons, like security of things. We don't want to broadcast it too much. But walked in and we just she grebbed me and I grabbed her. But I saved her college. That's the historically black colleges and universities. And she loved her college. She loved her college. She thought it was I said, do you really like it? Was it good?
Speaker 4: What would go ahead? Give it a little programs to see? And she really did.
Speaker 6: It was great to see that as opposed to oh, it was okay.
Speaker 4: She thought it was great. So I'll see a little while. Thank you, thank you very much for being here.
Speaker 6: We'll all be joined today by Nicole Williams, the mother of a six year old member of the culinary Union and a bartender.
Speaker 4: Can we get the culinary.
Speaker 6: Union to maybe vote for Trump, because you know, they're great people. They're always have a head of you know, like a Democrat, the head even if the Republicans better and a lot of the Republicans aren't better, but I'm a lot better and I'm the one that got this thing done. And so if we could speak to the head guy, let him be nice and easy, just relax. We're going to win. The state is looking very good. We just got a poll. We're leading by a law. But we want to get the culinary Union. How many members of the culinary Union are here.
Speaker 5: Oh, you have a lot. I can tell you you have a lot.
Speaker 4: But I think a lot of them.
Speaker 6: We had a poll done and a lot of them are voting for us, I can tell you right now.
Speaker 5: But people that depend on tip income for our family.
Speaker 6: So, Nicole, if I could ask you to come up and say a few words.
Speaker 4: Hi, Nicole, please, thank.
Speaker 9: You, thank you here, thank you. This is the honor of my life to be up here with my favorite president and his no tax on tips policy is going to help my family. It's going to bring immediate relief to my pocketbook and my seven kids, and all of you here who have children and families to take care of. This is going to be a great thing for all of us. So let's get out and vote for President Trump. Let's win Nevada for President Trump. Let's get out there, register all your friends and family, tell everybody about this policy.
Speaker 7: Thank you, thank you, thank you very much, very nice.
Speaker 4: That's great.
Speaker 6: Thank you very much, Nicole, Thank you. I'll bet she does a great job. To you, I'll bet you do a great job. Do you have any doubt about Nicole, I don't think so. Right, you love it, right, you love doing it. That's great, I can see it. Thank you very much. We're also have a little bit of a special announcement our host. Javier began in the restaurant business as a dishwasher, works his way up to being a chef. Now he owns an entire family of Mexican restaurants.
Speaker 7: In Las Vegas and the Las Vegas here.
Speaker 5: How many, how many restaurants?
Speaker 4: How many?
Speaker 5: Five?
Speaker 6: This guy's got a lot of cash. It's just great story. We love the Hispanic people, and the Hispanic people love us. We just he was just saying, he was just saying, he's he's not a big fan of what's happening on.
Speaker 4: The other side. They'll destroy We'll end up in a.
Speaker 6: Depression like in nineteen twenty nine if they get in with what they're proposing. Last month, Joe Biden stopped at one of Javier's restaurants to tout his support in the Latino community.
Speaker 4: And you know, Joe walked in.
Speaker 6: It's like it's like, not the most It wasn't too exciting when he walked in.
Speaker 4: Let me, he didn't know where the hell he was.
Speaker 6: What kind of a restaurant is this Italian? Is this he says, is this a French restaurant? Looks like a French show. We have to focus on her because he's gun so we'll focus on her.
Speaker 4: She's terrible. She's worse than he is.
Speaker 6: By the way, he's the worst president in the history of the United States. Jimmy Carter is very happy because he is considered to be a brit Did president by comparison.
Speaker 7: He's a very happy man.
Speaker 6: And she's considered to be the worst vice president in history.
Speaker 2: I don't know who the hell did that.
Speaker 6: If they do polls and they do studies, she's considered to be the worst vice president in history.
Speaker 5: Six weeks ago they were laughing at her.
Speaker 4: She was a joke.
Speaker 5: And now and now she got the nomination.
Speaker 7: She didn't get any votes, but she got the nomination.
Speaker 4: Explain that one.
Speaker 6: But I understand that Abia has something he would like to say about that.
Speaker 7: And so I'll ask Kavey to come up and say a couple of words.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 5: About the meeting you had with Joe.
Speaker 8: Oh, thank you for being here. President Donald Trump, Me and my family really appreciated you guys give up the opportunity to host event so important. And I was telling them earlier before you got here. That I came when uh Ronald Reagan was the president, and you know what, I really meet those times. So I need you to please make America great again.
Speaker 6: Thanks, thank you, and we will, we will.
Speaker 5: You got a good you got a good sample.
Speaker 8: My daughter over there and uh, she agrees with you. A hundred friends, my daughter over him.
Speaker 4: It's a beautiful daughter.
Speaker 8: She really thinks that you are cure with him.
Speaker 6: Come. Oh, I see she agrees on that.
Speaker 4: Well, that's a good thing to agree on.
Speaker 7: That's very nice.
Speaker 6: Thank you very much, appreciate it. Great job you're doing. So thank you to hab her, to everybody. Under my leadership, our Latino American community has prospered like as you know, and as he knows, prospered like never before. Yeah, and you know we're winning.
Speaker 4: We won places.
Speaker 6: The governor of Texas called me the last election, we won every border town along the border and almost entirely Hispanic and we won all of them. We won the votes first time. They said since reconstruction. So I said, when you say reconstruction, you know that's a little complicated word in a sense because it means a lot of things to a lot of people. But I said that means a civil war, is that what you're referring to. That's right, since the Civil war, that's never happened.
Speaker 5: And we did it twice. We did it in sixteen, and we did even better in twenty.
Speaker 6: We actually did much better in twenty than we did in sixteen.
Speaker 5: But lots of strange things happen in.
Speaker 6: Life, right, But we're doing better now than either of those two.
Speaker 4: Is more spirit.
Speaker 6: I mean, you look at outside in the street, how many people are out there? And I only hope they stick around the when I leave and they come into your restaurant, you'll have to be able to serve him.
Speaker 4: But just too many people. But you're going to see.
Speaker 6: But Hispanic American household incomes hit an all time high under the Trump administration. Hispanic American unemployment rate hit the lowest it's ever hit lowest ever. Hispanic American poverty rate reached a record low, the lowest number ever. And by the way, it's now inched up very substantially. And yesterday, Javier, they they did something that was terrible. It was just found out they reported that eight hundred and eighteen thousand jobs were here.
Speaker 1: All right, President Trump, uh and him responding in part to the endorsement RFK Junior. Look, I know I'm looking at my phone's blowing up here. Why don't we just take a half hour, get your reaction all of this, and then we'll move on. We got some other issues to get to, including Jim Jordan and so much more. Are eight hundred ninety four one, Sean. If you want to join us eight hundred ninety four one, Shawn, we'll take a quick break. We'll come back your calls, comments, I promise at the top of the hour.