Speaker 1: Walk be back to the best sports show in the world, Broken Play.
Speaker 2: Got my main man, Richie Ball with your main Clevin for one time, two times, got money man, Marcelles.
Speaker 3: I'm back out of retirement.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy to see you boys.
Speaker 1: I thought you boys would take off today.
Speaker 3: We ain't scared of the smoke man.
Speaker 2: What little Booza daughter said. I told y'all, I told y'all.
Speaker 1: Niggas hey man, that Chiefs and Bill's game was one of the best playoff games I don't seen in a long time.
Speaker 2: And I'll say that all the games really be good. Every year they game come down to a possession. But you know what, they don't have that bad motherfucker pack. That's the only thing people ask, what the Bills need? You need pack?
Speaker 4: It ain't no secret.
Speaker 1: Pat Mahomes is him what Josh Allen aspired to be. That's what Pat Holmes is. A winner, a champion who he don't care who's on the field.
Speaker 2: If we're gonna be, if we're gonna be all the.
Speaker 1: Way honest, Josh Allen got a better supporting cast.
Speaker 2: Say he doesn't at running back ball, at running back. You don't like James cook Over, but Checko.
Speaker 4: It's come on, man, clip one of that game.
Speaker 3: He check them out of one of that game.
Speaker 4: That ain't no clip cut this is right there now.
Speaker 3: Check one of that game.
Speaker 2: Now, but Checko and damn bears. He bothered.
Speaker 4: Man, you can't take that away from here.
Speaker 2: Man. But y'all, but Checko might have won him the game.
Speaker 1: Brokay, Okay, the Bills had a chance to get the ball back.
Speaker 2: He got a first down.
Speaker 3: Damn there, first.
Speaker 2: Carriage on that first Entavious Murray. They got the better running backs, right, you don't say, okay, Jack Cook is better?
Speaker 3: Upside?
Speaker 1: Bro, I would get pick she got the better running back? Who got the better receiving?
Speaker 5: Core h And when healthy, I go with the Bills? When healthy?
Speaker 4: When when? When healthy?
Speaker 6: I go with the b Yeah, Bills, when healthy?
Speaker 2: Man, name me some receiving now, Look, Tony been a garbage basket all yea, all of a sudden, Oh no, only when they healthy? Man, the chiefs ain't got he ain't got nobody to throw the ball too.
Speaker 5: Man, he can't count your boy out. Taylor's for boyfriend, man, you.
Speaker 1: Know, and boy his brother was at the game too.
Speaker 2: Nigga had to show his ass.
Speaker 1: He said, y'all, don't put brod the playoffs. Broke wuld come to the game and have it shirt off and slept crazy. He'scored two touchdown man the Bills. It shouldn't even came down to it. I'm gonna tell y'all a significant play. You remember when Josh Allen fumble, if that Chiefs player get down on the ball, We're not even having the discussion about the kick.
Speaker 3: No, no, not dig that was Dick's first catch.
Speaker 6: Like, where was your head at in the game, bro, Like you fumbled your first catch? Like, come on, Bro, you can't be saying I'm him you don't perform.
Speaker 1: No, I'm talking about when Josh Allen this is close to you remember the far what I'm talking about talking about? Yeah, one of the get down on that ball. The kick not even in question. So I don't want to hear no nobody blaming no kicker about no game in an issue that they have came down to this. If McCall harmon don't formally have a touch bag the game, don't come man.
Speaker 2: They beating the ship out them boys.
Speaker 3: They beat him, They beat him.
Speaker 1: I just named you two players where it could have went ass whipping real quick. Bro, if you watch Pat Mahone's play, how could you root for somebody else?
Speaker 4: He's incredible? Bro's nice. You can't you can't deny it.
Speaker 5: I just thought in this I guess, uh, this episode of this saga they got going on, I thought the Bills would have the upper hand because they at home. They don't seen them celebrate on their ass. What two three years in the.
Speaker 3: Row playing well the end of the season.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. So I just thought it was the Bills. It was their time another one.
Speaker 3: So I apologize.
Speaker 4: I don't know why we gott apologize the team.
Speaker 1: I sat down, I give my analysis, and I feel like the room just ignored me.
Speaker 4: Come on, man, you know we be out on a lot of things.
Speaker 2: Bro, that that ain't gonna lie. That hurt a little bit. Y'll just sit there and laugh in my face.
Speaker 1: Bro, what's going on? It's your boy and great from Broken Play. If you're not on prize picks, what you wait for, don't worry. This weekend is NFL Championship. You got the NFC Championship and the AFC Championship right before Super Bowl AMC Championship. Man, you can't go wrong. You got Pat Mahome versus Lamar Jackson.
Speaker 2: Take more for.
Speaker 1: Any any category that got him in. If they had Pat Mahomes and putting, I take him for more, had him in field goals, I take it for more. I just don't go against Pat mahone. I don't go against Lamar Jackson. Lamar Jackson, whatever they have his rushing yards at take the more now, NFC Championship. That's when it get tricky. Perdy Golf, I don't know. Just pray and close eyes. But if you're not on prize pitch yet, you still got time. If you sign up right now and use the promo code broken.
Speaker 2: Play, they gonna match whatever you put up.
Speaker 1: So if you put up seventy two dollars, they have matched them seventy two dollars.
Speaker 2: Who else you could go do that at?
Speaker 1: If you do six entries, you can win up twenty five times your money.
Speaker 2: Twenty five times your money.
Speaker 1: I'm not good at mail, but you do seventy two times twenty five A lot of money. Ain't a lot of money right before Super Bowl?
Speaker 2: So what we wait for?
Speaker 1: It's available in over thirty states, and if it's not available in your state. Find a way to get to one of them thirty states. Tell them to have Green sent you man, broken play, use promo code, broken play what else?
Speaker 2: Download prize picts.
Speaker 1: Right now, them Bill fans throwing snowballs and all that ship at Pat nigga, Throw.
Speaker 4: That ship at John Allen's bullshit.
Speaker 2: Throw that Josh Allen, throw at the nigga who fucked y'all over fourteen Josh Allen. I'm gonna tell you this.
Speaker 3: Now, he didn't fuck him up.
Speaker 1: I'm boosting up Pat Mahomes because he he's great.
Speaker 2: But Josh Allen, boy, that's a tough crocker boy.
Speaker 3: That is a Oh no, niggas.
Speaker 1: Say nigga, we can say crock Hey, that motherfucker tough bro. I like him, and if he wasn't going against Pat, I will root for him.
Speaker 6: But they they know they've been trying to build this up as the next Peyton versus Brady, even in the build up the teaser to show the game, it was Peyton versus Brady, and it's just it's not like that right now is given Brady versus Rivers.
Speaker 3: That's what I've been seeing.
Speaker 1: Uh No, you, I think a lot of people forgot Brady. Uh used to beat the ship out of pay Manning.
Speaker 6: Mahomes is Brady and Josh Allen's Philip Rivers, not Peyton Manning because Peyton Manning got one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was it was a long time.
Speaker 2: It was a long time. About right.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't give Josh Allen Rivers, but you're right, it's close enough. Lamar Jackson, Hey, winners win and let's let's be fair. Houston, they finally ran into what what you know what I'm saying it's a rocket head coach, rocket quarterback. They had a good season Baltimore saw in that first half, Oh d boy, they took Yeah, yeah, we can't bullshit with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let'll turn this ship up.
Speaker 1: In second half, they did not score another motherfucking point you.
Speaker 2: Know how to go?
Speaker 1: And I feel like the coach probably you know, had a good, good halftime speech. We ain't that fellas they said, who the fuck we are?
Speaker 2: Eh? Time is here?
Speaker 1: He probably was cool, went out there and got their ass warm. Littlemar Jackson probably the whole halftime. That nigga, probably that mad like y'all, a tripping y'all, won't let another nigga come in here and try to show me up. Fuck that, But Mark Jackson go ahead again with his MVP. First of all, real bro, they cook. They didn't have to score thirty four points.
Speaker 3: I needed that.
Speaker 4: Oh what you took?
Speaker 3: Uh Bro?
Speaker 6: I had a it was a rough weekend, bro, like it was tough. I was in a dark space betting. I had to hit up Manny. I had to hit a Manny. That's that's how bad it was, the dark space I was. I hit a Manny, took a pick from him for free.
Speaker 1: No, no, I just wanted that to be saying on camera that wasn't bet it.
Speaker 2: Don't give a fuck what kind of space you were in. I need that money.
Speaker 3: Oh god, oh god, he sent me a pick.
Speaker 6: I already had Ravens minus five and a half alternate line I put it was minus two ten.
Speaker 3: I put two fifty.
Speaker 6: On it to potentially lose five hundo, and that's out of pocket because you see my best slips.
Speaker 3: I don't bet that high at all.
Speaker 6: And Manny his pick of the day was first half Ravens minus three and a half. But mine, my book is minus four and a half. And I didn't like it and it didn't hit. But then he's like he's like YO said and half Ravens put the house on it, and I'm like, all right, I'm already on it.
Speaker 3: And I doubled down. Man, I had Ravens second half, MINEUS six and put five hundred on it.
Speaker 1: What Marcell some money this move? But Baltimore versus Kansas City A tough boy. It's for the Super Bowl, my home. What Mahomes did last week got me nervous. I was all locked in on Baltimore.
Speaker 5: I was all locked in on Lamar Jackson going crazy, proving everybody wrong that shipped on them over the summer. But man, my homeboy, Hey, the way they performed and responded in the first away game, Bro, it's it's got me.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: This is there, six consecutive season reaching the ABC Championship.
Speaker 1: Now this this is me. Y'all know how I been since week one? What I've been saying, Pat Mahon, Pat Mahon.
Speaker 2: Pat damn? In my line?
Speaker 1: Have I ever jumped off the pat myhome band wag. I'm telling y'all this, Baltimore gonna win. Hey, you know when the ship started getting roughed, let me get up off this motherfucker.
Speaker 2: I'm not telling you what to do.
Speaker 1: But after watching Baltimore defense all that ship that Pat mahonme did against Mell oh Man, Baltimore not going for that ship. It's some real niggas on that defense. Oh Man, Josh Allen, that ship you couldn't do. Nigga, Lamar Jackson could do it. Nigga, That's what it boiled down to.
Speaker 2: And that kick, that kicker mix nigga talker not missing that kick. So what all that man said.
Speaker 1: Baltimore, I don't know. I don't know the money line. You can tell me that now, Marcella, you see it. Unus three Oh sh Nigga take Baltimore with that spread easy.
Speaker 3: They might do a by half a point, might do a Chiefs plus five or something.
Speaker 2: Hey, do what you want to do.
Speaker 1: But nigga, if you look and watch Baltimore play, none of them niggas got sleeves on. Bro Odell Beckham Junior is looking like the Odeale Beckham Junior that we knew.
Speaker 2: Not the giants.
Speaker 3: But I'm just saying what we knew.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what he can do. I ain't saying I ain't making them type of catches. But nigga and they flowers, they Russian attack man, Hey, I'm sold on.
Speaker 3: And a half.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Last time they played was twenty twenty one.
Speaker 6: Ravens won thirty six to thirty five, and they played in Baltimore.
Speaker 2: Hey, bro, I don't even know who was on them teams. No, but I'm gonna tell you this.
Speaker 1: With the two teams I watched, and I'm gonna say this, I'm taking Baltimore. I ain't saying Pat mahonone gonna lose. Pat Mahon's gonna do everything he could do. It's gonna be no mother niggas that suck it up.
Speaker 2: But let's see y'all say, but Checko one last game.
Speaker 4: Let's reason why.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying it's for Checko time to step up.
Speaker 3: I got the Ravens.
Speaker 4: Though I got the Ravens, I'm gonna wait, wait Saturday.
Speaker 2: See what Roquan Smith think about.
Speaker 1: But Checko when he run up and they god, damn gap, that's all you gonna motherfucker here, gonna hear the hell the goddamn chin strap come off that motherfucker. Hey, San Francisco versus green Bay. Green Bay was winning the whole game.
Speaker 4: They let it slip away.
Speaker 1: They let it slip away. They was this close Bronc party still ain't I'm not impressed. I'm not impressed with that being said. Give me Detroit, give me, motherfucker Detrich. Just straight up money line, man, I'm taking Detroit.
Speaker 2: I can't see the money line. Niggas laughed at me.
Speaker 6: Take Detroit, money line Detroit plus seven, money line two fifty two.
Speaker 2: Oh, I love it.
Speaker 4: I'm taking no points. I'm taking points.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do like the points to take the points, but I'm telling you, bro, watching Detroit play them some tough motherfuckers, damn some ay. Now, we gotta see the health of Debo, y'all, and.
Speaker 4: You already know in the game that's a big.
Speaker 2: Difference, y'all know it's X factors.
Speaker 1: With me, Debo play, then I'm gonna take the points. But if he not playing money line, money line. I like that thought, Russ because golf. You know what they were saying about golf, that game. Golf's not gonna lose you the game. He's not gonna lose it. And that's what Jordan Love did against the forty nine ers.
Speaker 2: He lost the game.
Speaker 3: Interception green line that mall man.
Speaker 2: That interception was through two lost.
Speaker 4: You know, Yeah, that's desperate. That's desperation mode right there.
Speaker 2: But how on first down?
Speaker 5: But at the same time, you're still trying to make a play. You're still pressing. You feel what I'm saying, Like, of course, yes, it's under two minutes, it's the first down.
Speaker 4: But in that situation, bro you are pressing he had they had time out. You're right, but that don't take away from that press mode. That situation.
Speaker 5: Come on, now, that's a lot of pressure and again you trying, you trying to force the issue of going to win that game.
Speaker 4: So some some.
Speaker 5: Irregular ship you don't see, you might tend to, you know, to take that chance here and there, and he just took the wrong one.
Speaker 1: Hey, I love Brock. Pretty story. Late draft pick, the last draft pick. You're right, the last draft pick on an NFC championship team two years in a row.
Speaker 2: But I don't know.
Speaker 3: He's three he's three months in the playoffs. The only loss when he got injured in that Eagles game last year. So's he's been proven. But this is gonna be his ultimate.
Speaker 4: Test right here, this game Detroit of and with.
Speaker 3: Got a better defenses, that.
Speaker 5: Boy can make him a lot of money this week by a lot of money. Why if he wins his game, he's gonna make he's gonna break the bank his contract on his contract, well you know in the rookie contract. Still he's making a million dollars right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but how he could break like, is it incentives for.
Speaker 5: His contract negotiating skills to the table when you do reup for that next contract.
Speaker 4: He wins this game, go to the super Bowl, he's gonna break the bank.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, for sure, they're gonna get what he wants.
Speaker 1: So look, since y'all because y'all been, you know, bragging about Baker Mayfield's Baker Mayfield better than Brock party.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I answered that right now in the New York minute.
Speaker 1: Yes, So what you think Detroit for the Doudo motherfucker brought party. They're gonna take his ass up them nigga, and they better be glad it's in San Francisco. But Detroit probably gonna love that oom primetime game.
Speaker 5: Cool little perspective you just put on that You can't even you can't have the big weapons.
Speaker 6: What weapons, but if he had San Francisco, you don't have a defense at San Francisco.
Speaker 3: Guy, offensive weapons. They got weapons when they're young. She White's young.
Speaker 4: They both they both played.
Speaker 2: Forty years old. Nigga.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but I'm just saying he talking about the young, talking about they ain't no young. He got some veterans on that team.
Speaker 2: Ship. He a veteran, that nigga for.
Speaker 4: Eight year nine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Evans God went.
Speaker 6: But you would think the Niners offense scheme maybe goes to the offensive scheme is way better than Theers.
Speaker 4: Bron they got the best coaching staff them there in the league.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, what I haven't seen Kyle Shanahan really draw.
Speaker 4: Ship up lately. Ship.
Speaker 5: That's lineage, man. You got ship coming down from his dad and bro. That's that's that's he vetted in. So he got some ship up his sleeve, you know, to use them.
Speaker 2: He better use it this week. The boys from seven mile eight miles, Well.
Speaker 3: When you think it would come down to drive, it would come down to coaching.
Speaker 5: I think it's gonna experience at this level. It was clearly Yeah Detroit mean Ship. They ain't sniffed the playoffs, let alone the NFC championship game.
Speaker 2: So I've been to the Super Bowl, well right, yeah, But at.
Speaker 5: The same everybody else around him, Yeah, I don't think anybody else on that team.
Speaker 4: Well, Rob Gardner, your boy in the dB from Philly.
Speaker 2: Garden, John, Yeah, him, Bob. I'm gonna tell you this, Bro.
Speaker 1: Them players on Detroit, they don't They not living in the moment.
Speaker 2: Them niggas just playing.
Speaker 1: You see somebody like Saint Brown, he catch every motherfucking reception like he intercepting the ball.
Speaker 2: The nigga to catch is for you. He's snatching that. You be seeing them.
Speaker 1: Great, it's gonna be a good one. It's gonna be a girl. Bill Belichick had his second meeting with the Falcons. They are also considering Jim Harbaugh and Mike Rabrals. They damn near took the whole Tennessee team at one point. You remember when they got who was the.
Speaker 2: Last coach, Arthur SMI Smith. Yeah, he came from Tennessee.
Speaker 4: Ye safe, that's right.
Speaker 1: That's why a lot of them players, you remember a lot of them players came to the Falcons from there.
Speaker 5: I want to put this out there, man, to all the Falcons fans whoever paying attention to look, three out of the four coaches in the NFC Championship, our coaches that have been with that team and started with that team. So these are not veteran coaches that came over from another team, another organization and revamped their career. No, these coaches have been there since day one.
Speaker 4: You got Harbaugh. Who else?
Speaker 5: We got my boy in San fran what's his name, Yle Shanahan, a younger one. Yeah, then we got the only one that I think that came from another team was.
Speaker 4: Andy Reed. And Andy Reed.
Speaker 3: Is hey because Kyle was never a head coach until he got to.
Speaker 4: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So when we talk about hiring and being patient with a coach, brother, start from the fucking ground up. Every coach in this scenario, aside from one, which is Andy Ree arguably one of the best coaches in the damn game in history. Bro, they started from the ground up.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: Please don't send us no recar ship, Bro, Please do not sign that and recycle.
Speaker 4: Let's start from the ground up and then work from there. Please.
Speaker 5: We're tied to seeing these recycled talent sign tied to seeing these recycled coaches.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 5: Start from ground zero, and let's build this ship up the right way like everybody else doing.
Speaker 4: Who's winning.
Speaker 2: They should have They should have hired Kyle Shanahan on they had the chance.
Speaker 5: Well, come on, man, that's what they fucked up at. We don't missed out on a lot of ship just overthinking.
Speaker 3: But then he get the San Fran job immediately after they lost.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what it was. It was coming down to it.
Speaker 6: So how can you like you fire You're gonna fire Quinn who's the head coach, and just promote Shanahan who's the OC.
Speaker 3: Just like that it happens.
Speaker 4: And then again that man, that man is tied into the NFL. So Shanahan just ain't the name. He's just gonna brush over you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, we was talking about you said the Brady take. Can Pat Mahons overtake Brady as the goat?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 4: At this way?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Beat them?
Speaker 3: Huh he never beat but he had a chance to beat me. He's never beat him.
Speaker 4: Great point. But at this rate, if he keep doing what the hell he doing? Yeah? Pull it up?
Speaker 2: He bro, Where is nothing.
Speaker 5: My first six seasons, I'm six seasons, damn near six AFC championships, almost could be three super Bowls.
Speaker 6: Bro through their first ship, through their first seven seasons, Mahomes two MVPs, Brady zero, playoff win lost record, Mahomes thirteen and three, Brady twelve and two. AFC Championships, Mahomes three, Brady three Super Bowls, Mahomes two, Brady three, passing yards twenty eight thousand, Brady twenty one thousand, passing tds two nineteen Brady won forty seven.
Speaker 3: But the key thing is that's some good ship. Understand that.
Speaker 6: But the key thing is you played Tom and you lost him twice.
Speaker 4: I feel you on that.
Speaker 3: Head matchup Patriots and AFC Championship to go.
Speaker 6: When the Patriots beat the Rams in the Super Bowl, they beat the Chiefs in the FC Championship, lost him.
Speaker 3: Then in the Super Bowl Tampa Bay's Chiefs, you lost.
Speaker 1: Hey, Okay, hold on, Bro, I could give you that AFC championship. But in that title game, Bro, he had he didn't have no offensive line.
Speaker 2: Tempa Bay was clearly the better team.
Speaker 1: But now if you if you want to say that and go by that, who am I to tell you wrong?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 1: I like that, but Bro, push come to show if you could take somebody both in their prime, Pat Mahomes or Tom Brady, you would be a fool to say, I'll take Tom Brad over Pat Mahon, cause then you gotta have all kinds of well, who is coach, who the receivers around him, who is running back?
Speaker 2: What kind of defense he got?
Speaker 1: Nigga, I don't care who the fuck on that Pat Mahon team can't be prime.
Speaker 2: I know what he gonna him.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's more athletic than him, for sure, but uh By Brady's the ultimate winner. Yeah, He's the ultimate It's about winning. I don't think Pat gonna get to seven.
Speaker 2: He might not, but the league is a lot tougher now too.
Speaker 3: That's the bab because Brady randomly.
Speaker 4: Got seven.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying when we talk about.
Speaker 6: The Patriots teams, who that Brady had a team that went seventeen and oh and he could have been eighteen. Oh but he met my Giants like that's one of the best teams ever assembled.
Speaker 4: Him for the Squeeze and Giants and this motherfucker bro.
Speaker 1: Now we're going by Marcella Eli Manning better than.
Speaker 2: He never him. Tom Brady never be Eli. Every time they matched up in the Super Bowl, Eli.
Speaker 6: Won, but Eli don't have the credentials, has credentials to match up but then you go head to head, it's like, all right, man, but you think he can be the greatest, Yes, as possible. I don't think he's gonna reach seven.
Speaker 1: Super Let's get into some basketball, man. Joel mb crazy scored seventy. And you know how when somebody scored seventy or sixty or fifty high way they scored sometime it looked like it's.
Speaker 2: A hard fifty or six or seven. That nigga shit was easy, so easy. He was just flowing. He could have went eighty.
Speaker 4: Loki like the highlights. I was. I was locked in on the other game. What's up on Minnesota?
Speaker 2: Oh? You can tell when niggas got money on the game. Ain't no way.
Speaker 3: You watching.
Speaker 2: Somebody going for seventy points and you watching Minnesota boy in.
Speaker 4: The towns went for sixty two.
Speaker 2: He was going crazy when by.
Speaker 1: That ship, it don't he'll win seventy.
Speaker 2: Heever it two half nights sixty two, bro, Damn yeah, niggas do it on the wrong night.
Speaker 3: And then it's the eighteenth University of Kobe scoring eighty one.
Speaker 1: And knew about that then, damn Carl. But then damn they lost.
Speaker 2: Yes, they ain't even cover woman Boy ant Man were.
Speaker 4: Doing nothing nothing. He stung it up last night. Damn I saw two free.
Speaker 2: Throws nine points.
Speaker 4: Yeah I didn't.
Speaker 2: He stunk it up last See they.
Speaker 1: Go to show carling Towns. Ain't no reason for you to score. See two points. That ain't your motherfucking team.
Speaker 4: Nigga.
Speaker 1: If you scot two when your team lose, Nigga, you a ball hall is real. The game went Flord, you just shoot. You ain't got nobody else involved, Nigga. That is ant Man team fuck up like that again, get your ass sent home. Speaking of ball Hog and it still winning. Katie dropped forty three last night. Come back win. That's when you take over a game. Let me show you niggas how to do it. I know that's what he said. Booker, you got all the skills, Bill, just hand me the ball. Let me show y'all. Let me lead you niggas. Let me be the leader that this team need.
Speaker 2: And that's what happened.
Speaker 3: Signs that are doing well, six straight wins. It's the right time, right.
Speaker 4: JD. Kevin Durant.
Speaker 3: But then again, then again, the game shouldn't be close against the Bulls. Let's let's be.
Speaker 4: They were down by eighteen at one point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's still an NBA game when when niggas come to play, you can't help it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the nigg.
Speaker 1: Probably ain't stretched before that game and we're just playing the boy oh ship that nigga don went on a run, now, KD hey let lock in, Well we're down twenty ship did the bull were good? Told me no, that ain't even straight. They got straight off the bus and went and did the timba.
Speaker 2: I saw when you know how they do the coverage.
Speaker 1: Them niggas didn't get that early enough to even show they outfit before the game. Them nigga got out of the bus and went straight to the court and did tippa.
Speaker 6: I wanted to I wanted to be to try to get for one hundred, bro, just get will shipped out the paint that we don't have no footage of that ship. That's he had fifty nine going into the four and it was a close game and b Be.
Speaker 2: God damn, he be winded too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, facts you know how some nigga and b Be tired as a motherfucker.
Speaker 4: That nigga.
Speaker 6: Let you know, I'm tired, but seventy man, seventy It looked so I worked that game. I had that game, had to supervise that game, I had to edit that game, and it was just like he overshadowed every Winby had a good game.
Speaker 3: When we had like thirty three, thirty three.
Speaker 1: They gonna they gonna make Winby turn into a fucking villain. Give Wmby two years because every time they played Winby, it's like niggas try to outdoing it, out shining. Bro, you gonna see women, women ain't gonna have no friends. That nigga just gonna be around here terrorizing them.
Speaker 2: Niggas.
Speaker 4: Give him two years.
Speaker 2: As a rookie, y'all.
Speaker 1: Why y'all, nigga come trying me like this, Nigga bumping. I see nigga bumping. Don't say excuse me. I'm saying all them clips and I'm like, why are you doing like that? The Hornets trade Terry rosere to the heat for Kyle Lowry and the twenty twenty seven first round pick. I'm gonna be the first one to tell you that don't mean ship. Both of them lost in that trade. Don't nobody want to watch no motherfucking Miami.
Speaker 4: Compete.
Speaker 1: I love Rose better than Liry. I still don't want to watch no Heat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, which.
Speaker 3: Playoff time? Mary boring as hell?
Speaker 1: Bro, Jimmy likes they that, Bro, Jimmy Butler plays when he want to play. Sometime them nigga played too much of good at defense. Yeah that that let all the niggas call up man see them highlight. They game be eighty one to eighty six, like neither team cranking one hundred. Bro, I'm about want to watch no boor in that defensive game. Oh, Jimmy Butler with another steal like Broom, all that hustling and ship chasing, ship down and steal a ball like Bro, let the nigga lay.
Speaker 2: That mutherfucker up for Donkey.
Speaker 6: I think this trade definitely helps the Heat be more competitive in the East for sure.
Speaker 1: Bro, I'm gonna tell you this. I be watching the Bucks and I be watching the Celtics. It didn't put them up there with them.
Speaker 3: You could say that for the past couple of years and they beat them.
Speaker 2: Well, they better stay healthy like they've been in the mother a couple of years.
Speaker 3: Because them with bench players last year.
Speaker 2: If the Bucks, you know who's out freak.
Speaker 1: You remember one game, one game, man, he would hurt it was out two games and he was hurt the rest of the series.
Speaker 2: He won one hundred.
Speaker 3: All right, what about your celtis?
Speaker 2: Then they're not my celsius?
Speaker 3: What about the ship?
Speaker 2: I don't know?
Speaker 4: Brain?
Speaker 1: When Tatum and Jaylen Brown getting in the playoffs this year gonna be a better better and they got Drew Holliday. Now got you got championship capibal person Yeah, then presenters whatever. Trisian Thompson suspended twenty five games from violating anti drug program. Hey look, I'm gonna say this, bro, no some real ship, and I don't care how people take this.
Speaker 2: Certain niggas. Who gives a fuck? The nigga average three points and two a. If the nigga want to dope itself up, let him know he's not doing that. Specially when why are you checking for him? What that line you said?
Speaker 1: Oh ship, you better check Tristan talking a nigga. Just go seventy point nigga gonna test him? Don't test me? And I scored four point lad game. Then you gonna suspend me twenty five That nigga what it's gonna do? Let me play nigga, man, can you tell me Tristan Thompsons that line, if he ain't too busy, I got you.
Speaker 2: Look that ship up.
Speaker 1: I bet that nigga had a I know he ain't averaged ten rebounds or got ten rebounds, not one time this year.
Speaker 2: So far.
Speaker 1: The biggest movement, uh Pascal going to the Pacers.
Speaker 2: They little better though Halliburn still hurt, right.
Speaker 3: No, he bet they lost the first first game with Tyler Burton, and they lost to Portland, and they lost the por I was tight. Christian Thompson two for six his last game, four points, one assists, five rebounds.
Speaker 2: What about that stat line where you say, oh, this.
Speaker 3: Nigga chee averaging four points a game and four rebounds a game.
Speaker 1: Bro, whoever your whoever yall supply four for four, whoever y'all supply nigga, tell him you need three more doses. If you get suspended and you only getting four points and four rebounds, something ain't right that nigga gain you some mid.
Speaker 4: He don't pick somebody else.
Speaker 2: Muh r, J Barrett. He looked good in Toronto. What you think? But we all could agree that paces one that trade.
Speaker 4: Clearly Toronto just ain't a good team, bro.
Speaker 3: Toronto just they just got younger, so I think they're gonna be solid in the future for sure.
Speaker 4: Nixt yeah, Nicks, Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: So the Knicks was you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: R J. Bard went to the Raptors.
Speaker 3: For Ananobi and quickly and Malachi Flynn.
Speaker 2: So oh, this wasn't even the same trade.
Speaker 3: The Pacers who Brown Bruce Brown?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 1: Were talking about the Basons one that Treyn't got to hit ship out the Pacers stole.
Speaker 2: That's what goddamn Chrystal Columbus and trade.
Speaker 6: The face should be they got better, but that games first game played solid, but Jeremy Grant was giving him buckets.
Speaker 2: Jeremy Grant ain't Jeremy Grant.
Speaker 6: He should be on the trade block too, because he can push your team to.
Speaker 1: Hey, Paul Pierce says you Donna's has on jersey retirement was given. U D says it's own on site with him, KG and Pierce up. Bro, I'm gonna tell you this. I know you Donna school with Bass. I've never seen him fight, but I.
Speaker 2: Know I'm gonna tell you why.
Speaker 1: I know it ain't no reason he was on the heat that damn long them Nigga was scared to tell him, you know we can use this spot.
Speaker 2: We they it wasn't ain't want to come play here. Now I'm staying all right, you're right, you got it, Yeah, you got it.
Speaker 1: But Paul Pierce, Bro, do you watch Paul ks niggas.
Speaker 2: I'll be saying some clippers. I'll be saying some clips, bro. But Paul Pierce, come on, you're done. It's just entertainment. Bro.
Speaker 1: Don't go saying this on site because I know you mean it. I know you mean it, and it's too much social media out. Somebody gonna record it. And Paul Pierce, you you try to pull that stuff like you did against the Lakers when they walked your ass to the locker room, you came back.
Speaker 2: You better pull or something like that again.
Speaker 1: Nigga, when you see your dun'nis, you better ask some nigga pick your ass up and carry you somewhere.
Speaker 6: Uh you Donna's added Paul Pierce underneath the comment, he said, my first reaction was to choose violence, but I'm going to spare you because I know you ain't like that. You're entitled to your opinion, my boy.
Speaker 1: When you see somebody talk like that, you can see the growth in him, like, man, I beat the shit out. I can tell you probably why their partners to talker. He was like, man, you see what Paul Pitts says. He said, Man, type that for me because he mad at them. Mom, I know you ain't like that.
Speaker 2: Now, KG.
Speaker 1: You remember KG used to be crazy talk to itself on the court. Nigga can't play crazy when you're done to see you, Nigga, you ain't on no court.
Speaker 3: You think his jersey should have been retired.
Speaker 4: For sure?
Speaker 2: He stayed at the team like years.
Speaker 1: I don't want I don't want to say the wrong ship that Digga tell us it's on site. We gotta move a little different.
Speaker 2: Your donna's.
Speaker 1: Got some comments mster two to two point nine point two.
Speaker 2: God damn.
Speaker 1: Now if you was dead smack on about Kansas City and bills, you know your ship, bro. Just like with Green Bay, I knew they wasn't gonna win against San Francisco, but I'm rolling Wood Detroit all the way.
Speaker 2: Shut up.
Speaker 1: I didn't know Detroit had a saying one pride. How long they been doing that? I guess we never Yah.
Speaker 2: What y'all won pride on the zero? Asking?
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, what that had a saying, you want the game in one pride, one win.
Speaker 4: Now that one pride thing been going on for a while since I since I associated Detroit.
Speaker 2: Game be lit now though you.
Speaker 4: Know how long. First off, shout out to them fans.
Speaker 5: Michigan, the state of Michigan had some of the best fans in the world, especially when they come to sports. Even where when they were having those losing seasons inside of Ford h Ford Field, they were still settling out some of them games.
Speaker 4: They were still showing up.
Speaker 5: They were still they still show up to o t as, all the practices and everything like that. They show love for the Red Wings, the Pistons, uh, the Tigers.
Speaker 4: So those fans in Michigan wines.
Speaker 5: Yes, come on, but uh now they for real, Broy they deserved.
Speaker 3: Really enjoyed that moment with Hutchinson, just like taking it all in, just like looking around.
Speaker 4: That was hard that he.
Speaker 2: Ain't been that long enough to be doing all that.
Speaker 4: He grew up in.
Speaker 2: God from from that different.
Speaker 1: He ain't playing for me, Okay, cool, I finna say, I'm like, Nigga, this is your second year on that damn team. Nigga relaxed all that damn crying niggas. I was gonna cry for no reason.
Speaker 2: You even got to that team. Tony Vegas said, classic episode. Appreciate you, My boy.
Speaker 1: T Ropes said, all these white owners either racist or freaking sometimes both niggas they gonna They're gonna either put that on the shirt shaw Man, that nigga can't get jumped, that nigga line.
Speaker 4: That's that's team. Somebody on the team.
Speaker 1: You own that team and was on that team, and you could give us more feed back, please, because we're gonna get to the bottom of the store. We might have to have the whole team is treat this like a court case.
Speaker 2: You get to the bottom up.
Speaker 1: Fly Fam seventy eleven say, NBA mess y'all up every part lay stay on the NFL. Hey, I always be telling fan man, shut the fuck up.
Speaker 2: I'm not he right.
Speaker 1: That nigga right, and you know what, we see it so early, our whole week be fucked up.
Speaker 2: We'll be the lost.
Speaker 1: DJ Got Beat eighty three sixty nine said we still got time to get our picks in.
Speaker 2: Nigga. Just take your own take your own path.
Speaker 1: Chris Wells thirty two eighty seven say, I'm gonna have to describe to the eighty five app just so I can see these episodes in real time.
Speaker 2: That's the goal.
Speaker 1: That's the goal, and I'm gonna be transparent with you YouTube. We don't know when these episodes gonna hit YouTube. Something the ship might hit during the damn game. I'm just like y'all, I don't know when it hit you too until it un hit you too. I stopped checking. So go sign up for the Channel eighty five apps so you can watch early or on time. If not, you'll be hearing shit that we talked about from January.
Speaker 2: In March, Bree Waters.
Speaker 1: Ninety six said, nav called it for the ai AFC Championship. Lamar versus Pat mahomes shit finna be lit Hey.
Speaker 2: I'm glad y'all recognized this shit.
Speaker 1: Jacqueline Gatures ninety nine hundred said Reggie Ball is a great addition to broke and play three fire symbols with thirty three lights.
Speaker 2: Clap it off, love y'all tree man, that what's up? God?
Speaker 1: Getting all we deserved thirty fourteen. This shit funnier because now really turning into a good sports coming take after that impressive week.
Speaker 2: I can see why you say that, Hey.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you this after watching that Bill's Versus Chiefs Nigga, I am Tony Romo, don't know shit. Tony Romo wanted Josh Allen to win so bad and you can hear it in his voice.
Speaker 2: Why are you so bad?
Speaker 1: I know he white, but he wanted that nigga to win, boy like a motherfucker. But with that being said, you always feel free to sing your comments on YouTube and the Channel eighty five app. And look, we got the number for your voicemails. You could call in six seven eight three eight three seventy five six two.
Speaker 2: What you finna say?
Speaker 6: Martin Chandler Jones came out and said he believes CT is fake and him and AB are coming out with a podcast called ct.
Speaker 4: Gonna go crazy.
Speaker 1: If you ain't got nothing positive to say, well, I ain't gonna say that. If you ain't got nothing positive to read, you should have read that whole entire paragraph. Then like nah to say all that and then say you're gonna name the podcast CTV.
Speaker 2: Nigga.
Speaker 1: When Young Jesus sue the fuck ot y'all because he got that ship trademark Corporate Dog Entertainment.
Speaker 2: You better put what your ct staying for.
Speaker 1: Damn, hey, I've been seeing a lot of people losing on prize pics, including us.
Speaker 2: This the serious part of this episode.
Speaker 1: If you get down and you donna start putting a dollar two dollars on your prize pick six picks, call this number six seven eight three eight three seven five six two. If you don't start praying before you put your entries in, six seven eight three eight three seven five six two, nigga, if you don't start writing prize picks and writing the playoffs and cursing them out, call six seven eight three eight three seven five six two. That's the voicemail for the prize picks hotline.
Speaker 2: We'll keep it the numberus damn edit that part. We will keep it. We will keep it. What niggas won't know.
Speaker 1: Call six seven eight three eight three seven five six two.
Speaker 2: Let's get you right.
Speaker 1: If you don't know whether you should eat or put your entries in, and you sit there and have a debate, called six seven eight three eight three seventy five six two. Marcelle, you got one for what if they need to call the number?
Speaker 2: You got one ball?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 5: Now you hit it all, bro, Yeah, you you did a good job of really order. You know, I don't know the district people.
Speaker 6: If you're asking your baby mama for money for entry, you should die.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 2: Let that big paint this the year of the Kings when that will be back on the Bokans and just like that.
Speaker 1: Back Hope you enjoyed the small break we have QB one with Reggie Ball.
Speaker 2: Let's do it after this weekend. If you need my assistant, let me know.
Speaker 4: I'll you the way I will do. All right, let's go in order.
Speaker 5: Right, So we got the Texas in the Ravens that kicked off the weekend. Unfortunately, now our boy CJ. Strauss, his incredible rookie campaign comes to an end, losing thirty four to ten to Lamar Jackson and the Baltimore Ravens. He finished nineteen for thirty three passing for one hundred and seventy five yards. And one thing I took away from that game is even though he was getting his ass beat and that defense was on him, he was still poised and he refused to make that big mistake, which is going to be huge, I'm sure when it comes to his development. Because the defense the Baltimore defense man bro, you gotta give it to him. They shut that shit down after halftime, and you got to think the only touchdown they gave up was a special team's cut touchdown, So they gave up three points to one of the hottest teams in the league, one of thehighest quarterbacks in the league.
Speaker 4: So shout out to C. J.
Speaker 5: Stroud on the incredible seasons in the Texans and not a bad way to go out losing to who looks like who's gonna win the second MVP and Lamar Jackson who went for sixteen to twenty two, one hundred and fifty yards in the air and ran the ball for eleven times and one hundred yards, And yes, the Ravens did cover that game all right. Game two, we got Green Bay versus the forty nine ers. Jordan Love went crazy twenty four excuse me twenty for twenty four one hundred and ninety four yards, two touchdowns, but two costly picks.
Speaker 4: We already covered one.
Speaker 5: The last one, shit, that's desperation, you pressing, You're trying to make some shit happen.
Speaker 4: But the one.
Speaker 5: Early in the game kind of cost him three points, which was kind of the difference between in the game. They fell short on the fourth and one early in the game. That could have, you know, also been the difference. But I mean you got to give it up the sad friend. They made plays when they were supposed to make plays, called him in a game manager. All you want still twenty three for thirty nine, two hundred and fifty two yards and a touchdown. So I mean you got to give it up to Brock.
Speaker 3: How would you rate Jordan Love's first campaign as a starter?
Speaker 5: He persevered and pushed through and came out on the other side of the.
Speaker 4: Season looking promising.
Speaker 5: Even Brett fav gave a shout out of encouragement, saying that he has potential to be one of the best ones, if not the best Packer quarterback in his That's what Brett Fast said. Brett fare said, Still ain't said nothing about that, Yeah, but go ahead, But yeah, he did give his two cents on Jordan Love, So I mean that has to be somewhat encouraging for him in the Pack of Faithful If you will.
Speaker 6: How do the Packer Faithful just keep getting it right with these quarterbacks and picking these quarterbacks and like other teams like the Bears or the Falcons, or just keep missing the ball.
Speaker 5: Bro We talked about the organizations and the difference between those winning organizations and those losing organizations. The Packers are one of the ones that got it right. The Packers and the Patriots are tied for the most playoff wins.
Speaker 4: In the NFL history. That shit don't happen by accident. So that front office is intact. That the management, the general manager, the scouts, they know what the hell they're doing. They got a recipe and it's clearly working because they haven't been hurting for a quarterback in a very long time.
Speaker 5: And again, that shit doesn't happen by accident. Another note about this game is crazy. The average three excuse me, thirty seven point five million viewers, which was the largest audience for telecast on a Saturday since the nineteen ninety four winner Olympics. Sosin Green Bay versus San Friend that ship was.
Speaker 1: But you know what, you know how we talk about the Cowboys fans, it's a lot of forty Niner fans around the world too, and they travel to and Green Bay got they faithful fans too, So I can see, yeah, I can see that.
Speaker 2: So imagine forty nine versus Cowboys.
Speaker 4: That's what it was supposed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what they thought it would, you know what I mean. But it did shout out to that.
Speaker 5: All right, Tampa Bay versus the Lions. Man, Uh, say what you want about you, boy man. But Baker, Baker Mayfield. He still went off twenty six forty one, three hundred and forty nine yards, two touchdowns and two picks. Unfortunately that magic has run out. The first pick came against the Lions versus the Lions, and they gave up. They gave up a field goal after that, so points off of turnovers. As you can see, when this shit happens in the playoffs, it usually bites you on the ass. This guy had another pick that kind of came into that, you know, that desperation mode at the end of the game, trying to make some shit happen, so you can hold that against them if you won't. But again, Jared Goff goes off thirty for forty three, three hundred and eighty seven yards, two touchdown passes, and he becomes one of three quarterbacks to win fourteen games in the season with two different franchises.
Speaker 4: Who are the other two quarterbacks, Tom Brady and Tom Brady h So talk about Jared Goff. All you want. The boy is in the history books and on the right side of the history book.
Speaker 6: We didn't really dive into like the Tampa Bay had a chance to call the time out with like what thirty five thirty six seconds left on third down after Neil and they did it. Top Bowls is like basically just said he gave up.
Speaker 4: Shit.
Speaker 5: You could talk about that, then you could talk about them going for two, which was one of the craziest moves.
Speaker 4: I don't seen in the.
Speaker 2: Longest that the spread was six and a half one.
Speaker 5: Man, but you make that field goal. Shit, you still cover. So you think they trying? Okay, I got you, Yeah, I got you.
Speaker 4: I got you.
Speaker 5: And they ran us same damn play they ran inside their rear zone before. So Detroit was all over that shit. Shout out to Detroit.
Speaker 4: What up? Though?
Speaker 5: The Lions did cover finish up with the Chiefs and the Bills.
Speaker 4: Yes, now you killed this pick. Congratulations you rover.
Speaker 5: Patrick Mahomes in the in the Chiefs, Josh Allen gave it his all, did not turn the ball over twenty six thirty nine eighty six yards in the air. One touchdown, and he added seventy two yards on the ground. The difference in the game to me was two big missed opportunities by the Bills. One that big drop by that very passionate and loud and demonstrative receiver Stefan Diggs. For you to talk so much shit and to make so much noise as you do, my guy, you got to make that play. I don't give a damn who's on you, which nobody was. Don't give a damn what falls in your eye, which nothing did. That ball went straight through your hands, and he's been heavily criticized by x Y receivers who are now on TV for not using his hands. That's probably the biggest piece of humble pie I've seen in the game of that magnitude. So damn man, I wanted you to catch that ball because I wanted y'all to move on. But yeah, you missed on that one, buddy in the you know the missfield goal that went wide right.
Speaker 4: Just what about the last play, the last play which.
Speaker 6: One where well the two last plays where Josh had did coming through on the drag.
Speaker 3: Yeah he didn't. He wanted to go deep ball, they said.
Speaker 6: Chandler Jones put had pressure on him, but he could have dropped it down to Diggs on that play.
Speaker 5: Yeah again, Now, look, these quarterbacks get paid means and dollars in their hell of for athletes, but they still gonna make mistakes, you know what I mean? And again we're talking about We're talking about a chance to go play in the AFC Championship. Bro, This ain't no regular damn seven on seven game. This ain't no in the backyard game. This is pressure, you know what I mean? And again, this is a big ass rivalry. This is a big ass I guess episode in that I guess you have the rivalry with the chief. So shit, Bro, that's pressure, pressure, buss pipes. Well, let's talk about Mahomes. What did your boy do? Mahomes?
Speaker 4: He went.
Speaker 5: Seventeen for twenty three two hundred and fifteen yards, two touchdowns, and he wins his first ever playoff road game.
Speaker 4: He is now thirteen and three in the playoffs.
Speaker 5: This is why I'm hesitating next week and going with Baltimore even though I picked them three four weeks ago. But Bro, this reminds me of what the Patriots were doing when they were doing their thing. You always want to kind of them out. You get tired of them winning. You get tired of seeing the same damn thing. You get tired of them mahomes pulling it out, you know, and making something happen.
Speaker 4: Boss. But you know, shit, they doing it, They doing it.
Speaker 6: So he's thirteen and three in the playoffs. Yes, two of those losses.
Speaker 4: Were ALC Championship. That was one of the Patriots. Uh, Joe Burrow, No Cincinnati, that's right, Joe Burrow. And he lost the time Brady twice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Joe. And so basically you said Joe Burrow better, Hey, Joe.
Speaker 4: He's not.
Speaker 2: He definitely not.
Speaker 1: He got a better receiving core as well. The only difference bro them some good numbers Baltimore defense and that and that what scares me. They're not finna let no one person beat him. They fin Uh, It's got to be somebody else because they finna eliminate Kelsey.
Speaker 2: You think you feld Taylor Swift. Look a lot of people mad.
Speaker 1: They getting tired of people paying in the camera showing Taylor Swift. That don't mind, because I want you to pay in that camera the same way and show her every motherfucking play Because when they getting to Baltimore and no, motherfuckers start dancing how they dance in Baltimore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're gonna see take your ass up dance, swag.
Speaker 4: Shirt gonna be, it's gonna be. Yeah, it's gonna be entertainment.
Speaker 2: You come to, you come to.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Yeah, Hey, we got some break breaking news the Milwaukee I'm breaking news, a Dom Bond.
Speaker 2: I guess I didn't. I guess I didn't have.
Speaker 3: That much energy. No, I thought you were passing it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, go ahead, your energy was breaking cause I don't like to see a black coach fire.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I don't. It's kind of crazy. The Milwaukee Bucks are firing head coach Adrian Griffin. Sources tell Dom.
Speaker 3: Doc Rivers has emerged as a serious candidate to become a Milwaukee Bucks new head coach.
Speaker 6: Milwaukee's thirty and thirteen. They're second in the East on a two game winning streak. But yeah, they got one the best records in the league.
Speaker 2: Bro. It's something in that locker room.
Speaker 1: Somebody either Greek freak, don't agree with him, a dame don't agree with him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, another one of the damn scams or some shit like that. Not scams, but scandals something.
Speaker 2: Bro, ain't no way you did, Bro, Doc Rivers.
Speaker 4: And Doc.
Speaker 5: He played a game, though, Bro, if you pay attend he he seems to align himself, whether it's on TV, with the right coaching staff, He aligns himself with the powers that be to say, hey, man, go ahead, do it again.
Speaker 2: I want to see Mark Jackson get another trick.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 3: That's a right because he didn't align himself like Docs that he again playing.
Speaker 4: His cards the right way, like being in the right rooms, riubbing the right elbows. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: If you see this, reach out, what the fuck you do? Tell those first? Tell us first, so we could.
Speaker 4: God damn as the coach at him, at him, get.
Speaker 2: Your store right. That what niggas gotta realize.
Speaker 1: You gotta come foruck with real niggas, and real niggas gonna get you a lot together.
Speaker 2: Control the narrative. Switch it up on them.
Speaker 4: That's real that I don't get.
Speaker 3: That's weird.
Speaker 6: They've been having defensive woes, but still top of the East. Bro, you got the fifth or sixth best record in the league.
Speaker 1: They not really, they're not. They're not giving him a chance though. For real, that was quick this ain't even All Star break. Something happened, bro some yeah fall them with you on that something happened and it is on the way ball. Did you see uh the Dead's Briant interview which one Yeah, and he was talking about them, like you saw what he was talking about.
Speaker 5: I saw the spiel that he gave for you know, the general rational curses, curses and stuff like that. But I ain't watch the whole thing, the one of the ones I do that's on the watch list.
Speaker 2: Stuff so quick to tell you about it.
Speaker 1: Like I'm gonna say, how do a lot of athletes, like because we be hearing sometimes they be having financial advisors and stuff like when they get to the league.
Speaker 2: How a lot of them fuck up their money though?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: Impressing everybody around them?
Speaker 5: Simple trying to keep up an image, trying to keep up a facade or trying to look the part, as opposed to just being smart, you know, and shit.
Speaker 4: I want on them.
Speaker 5: You know, I blew I blew through a whole lot of money just trying to keep this image or this expectation of what I should look like, what I should drive, what I should where I should go.
Speaker 1: At a young age, isn't that expected because a lot of people who make it to the league.
Speaker 7: They.
Speaker 2: Eighty percent of them they come from you know, not don't They don't come from work.
Speaker 4: Right, So why would I buy?
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, that's expected, That's expected from the ignorant. And if you don't know no better, then you're gonna continue to keep that shit going. But you know, once you get some money in your pocket, you blow through it, then you hindsight twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: But again, it's a culture thing.
Speaker 5: It's what you surround yourself with, because it's a lot of people that get money when they're young and they do the right shit with that.
Speaker 1: That's true too because you hear somebody like a Marshall and Lynch, you see what I'm saying, how he went touch this check or touch that check.
Speaker 4: So there are some success stories if you will, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: It's far few in between when it comes to athletes because again, you know, we ain't exposed of that shit, but you go to other cultures and other neighborhoods and everything like that.
Speaker 4: That mom and pop store have been around for fifty years for you know, and.
Speaker 2: They've been eating off that come on with that. Adrian Griffin. Are they saying he paid? Like you know what I'm saying is they fired him like they gotta.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he's fired. They got the interim coaches. The assistant right now, who is he? Prentti? He was he used to be assistant with the Hawks.
Speaker 9: I think dang.
Speaker 8: But they said they considering a small pool of accomplished coaches and is like the leading candidate.
Speaker 1: Right now like they I think they thinking this year, like we're not finna bullshit because Adrian Griffin hill a rickey head coach, right this is his first year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they like ship this, we're going all in.
Speaker 4: But they should have did that before they have. Why something happened? Bro?
Speaker 3: Remember when Yanna said everything everything needs to be improved, like even down to the equipment manager.
Speaker 4: Like I think that was telling him it was this year he went on the rent.
Speaker 8: Locked up like he locked him up this summer, so he ain't going nowhere hot.
Speaker 2: They want everything to improved. Nigga, trade your brother.
Speaker 4: Come on, man boy, say that shit again and I ain't.
Speaker 2: I just saw this ship ball.
Speaker 1: Nigga tried to trade Greek freak brother he got you go, nigga, tried to trade it, brother, Now they want him to fuck gone. Rereman ain't doing nothing but doing his motherfucking job. He tried to get Tror Rosel for Greek Freak.
Speaker 2: Brother. It was an even false a trade nobody ever heard of, and Greek Freak.
Speaker 1: Lost his mind. Say you gotta go, my brother not leaving. It was gonna be terror Rosel and a third round pick.
Speaker 5: And they only do two round Oh oh one more thing too, before I forget, I misspoke last week.
Speaker 4: I did. Thank you.
Speaker 5: Thankfully somebody watched the show and correct me on the mistake. I talked about the saying not saying friend but Green Bay. In the New Orleans game Week three of this past season, New Orleans actually lost that game. Jordan Love came back and scored eighteen points in the fourth quarter and pulled that shit out his ass.
Speaker 2: Hey, Bomb, we don't never do that.
Speaker 1: But listen to me, Hey, fuck if ball saying New Orleans one motherfucker, That's what it was.
Speaker 4: Hey, But look, be clear with you, this ship is for the traps in the trunks, for the street.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 5: If I say they lost, that mean I lost. And I put in an that did not cash out so Sareem Bay lost that goddamn game. That's why good teams win.
Speaker 2: Great teams come. Man.
Speaker 1: I was got damn me and there with it worked out the other day. Save your motherfucker jokes, because I did work out when if it fit and shout out to Regie Ball. It's niggas walking up to us saying they love the show. But I picked ain't ship. I don't know if niggas think that's a compliment.
Speaker 2: Nigga, this is our real money. We better.
Speaker 3: I mean, wait, wait er entry in it.
Speaker 4: There you go, with that being.
Speaker 1: Said, the favorite time of the day prize pits all right, last week I had a bad week. I'm holding myself accountable, Yes, Sir.
Speaker 4: C J.
Speaker 2: Strown. I said they were gonna be down. I did. I said they were gonna have to pass.
Speaker 1: I said they were gonna have to pass the catch back up, but shit, I thought, shit, Hey, I'm fucked up. Baltimore is who we thought they were. Marcella he had for checko over fourteen and a half Russian attempts.
Speaker 2: He had fifteen.
Speaker 1: Shut up to that fucker fucking half because that be scared that half would make a breakup of goddamn six play all day, Ridgie Baud had Gibbs over forty five and a hell he had seven or four.
Speaker 2: That Nigga is good.
Speaker 1: Our watch Detroit and you know a lot of people was talking about why would they draft to run it back? Why this is why that they run run time of that Nigga gives is different?
Speaker 4: Bro, And from Dalton George, I think real from.
Speaker 1: You know who you started He went to Georgia tech, be went to Alabama. Then you know what when I see give, I think about b Jhon.
Speaker 4: You know who you remind me of? Todd Griley?
Speaker 5: Really watch what watching t O Hanad watch go back and watch them highlights Todd Gurley and and put and watch Jamia Gibbs.
Speaker 4: Bro, that's they damn the twins.
Speaker 2: To me what girl was and knees and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Man, uh if it had Josh Allen over forty three and a half rushing year, I think out of all our picks, this was the best pick because this ain't no normal pick.
Speaker 2: I feel like if it I'm just getting him more camera time the morning.
Speaker 1: Please put the camera on it Vet and just show how poor she was when she made her picked and she got a new house style.
Speaker 2: What you niggas love? If that you just a genius teach us your way? How did you is that?
Speaker 1: What was your thought process when you sat in the lab and you said, Josh Allen, that is incredible.
Speaker 2: All right? Enough of that ship.
Speaker 1: Domb had Devin Booker over two and a half turnovers.
Speaker 2: He had two on a half. We were talking about that point five. It either make or breaking. DM. We got the week when you make your pick and you see us put our head down or disagree with you, like with a certain look. How do you feel you just say.
Speaker 4: Fucker man, shooters keep shooting, don't you on that?
Speaker 2: All right? Greg? Now I'm gonna say this.
Speaker 1: Because even me, I don't like the jink situations, and I'm big on that. I don't like negative energy when we when we got picks in and stuff like that. I don't like people giving up early. Greg had kat over twenty seven points. The nigga had thirteen. I want to see in the fourth quarter thirteen twelve or thirteen, I wrote in the group chat, I said, damn, Greg, you in a big slump. It's like Katie heard that ship too. Kat just started cooking out there. He didn't win, but he came back and pushing.
Speaker 2: That's a win. Shout out to Greg man gri Now, I'm gonna read you off that pick because.
Speaker 1: I made the executive decision to leave Thad off our six pick. Dad said, Joe embat over thirty eight and a half points and assists, Nigga had fifty. He damnedar had thirty in the first half, and Thad. I want to be the first to say, I'm so used to you fucking up.
Speaker 2: I didn't know. Keep up the good work. So with this week, everybody on the same page.
Speaker 4: Let's do it.
Speaker 2: Let's do it.
Speaker 3: It's that time, all right, right, what do he haters waiting for? Hey, I'm ready, go ahead, I'm gonna start it off. Well, I swear golf over thirty five and a half passing attempts.
Speaker 2: I like it. They're running team bro.
Speaker 4: We moved.
Speaker 6: All right that he won me money last week on the live bet. In his passing attempts he had forty one. All right, they might be down.
Speaker 4: Mm hm yo, go with there?
Speaker 7: What you got that fans saying we should stick with football, But I'm gonna go back with basketball, know thyself. Give me Colin Sexton over twenty three and a half points and rebounds.
Speaker 4: All right, I locked that in.
Speaker 3: He've been hooping young bull Pebblebrook.
Speaker 2: High School points and rebounds.
Speaker 4: Okay, who they got tonight?
Speaker 1: Those? Are you watching the show on the app? You will already know whether this ship hit or not.
Speaker 2: Event Greg, who knicks.
Speaker 4: Pelican's been trash?
Speaker 3: I'm sticking with what I Okay, rush yards.
Speaker 4: We're gonna go with Christian McCaffrey over as is eighty nine point five.
Speaker 3: That's a lot of Russian. It's a lot of yards of that.
Speaker 2: You don't like it.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of yards.
Speaker 3: Yeah ninety eight you've been here. Yeah, I'm talking.
Speaker 2: About they're gonna run about. He's gonna break.
Speaker 3: Every guy, yeah, ninety eight last.
Speaker 2: Oh, but they're going against me.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna true defense.
Speaker 3: Ain't really like that like that, No, no, really.
Speaker 2: Rushing yards.
Speaker 4: No, but they've been like that being don't blow you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You definitely hit that on the head.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: If I don't have fifty five yards only nine carries like McCaffrey gonna get at least fifteen carries.
Speaker 5: I ain't gonna complicate my complicate mind. I'm gonna stay with Gibbs over forty six point five Russian.
Speaker 3: Against that defense.
Speaker 4: Yes, you saw your boy went for a hundred again last week he did.
Speaker 3: Damn, I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Aaron Jones shout out to you. We can get Aaron Jones show.
Speaker 3: He ain't splitting carries though, that we're gonna get him on the show.
Speaker 4: I hope they feed.
Speaker 2: We can get them a zoom, get them on the zone. I'm hoping for figure that out. That said we could do that. He already said he fucked with the show. What you got for is don Greg Greg you in this week? Damn probably knock the fight out my.
Speaker 4: Ship.
Speaker 2: What you got done?
Speaker 1: What basketball player? They're playing thirty minutes? Dumb game about the start.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go.
Speaker 9: My dog been in a tough stretch, but I believe in who that brandon ingram Okay over twenty and a half points playing.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they run, they run low as hell.
Speaker 4: Too, broight. Just so hon't be lame, let me change mind.
Speaker 2: What what you like?
Speaker 4: Harrison Buckden over one point five field goals?
Speaker 2: All right, kicker, yeah, watch no damn kick a ball.
Speaker 4: It'd be like that though.
Speaker 3: But it's just one winning plays man.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm gonna take Greg is up to you now because I don't. I lost, So I feel like I owe you that if you want to take a pic. Who you know what I'm saying. I give it to Greg if Greg want it.
Speaker 3: No, we got we got records, bro like, no you picked, ain't on that ship.
Speaker 2: I got.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna take. I give it the hold I'm trying to find ball field goal. Hold on, I'm gonna take h Mar Jackson rushing attempts.
Speaker 4: Where's it? Hold on?
Speaker 1: I ain't even look. That's how confident I am. Rushing attempts. Lamar Jackson ten.
Speaker 2: And a half. I love it. I love it. So we locked in.
Speaker 1: So Lamar Jackson rushing attempts ten and a half more. Harrison Buker one and a half field goal made more. I do like that Baltimore defense right yep. Brandon Ingram twenty and a half points more. He will have twenty nine points tonight. It is Christian McCaffrey eighty nine eighty nine and a half rushing yards.
Speaker 2: Event said more. I love it. One on one.
Speaker 1: Colin Sexon twenty three and a half points and rebounds twenty six, Jared Goff thirty five and a half passing attempts thirty nine.
Speaker 2: With that being said, nineteen forty two Hot wings, Ellen w ah one bottle, two battle, three bottle, Let me press somebmit four bottles. Yes, sparklers, feed your water, feed your water. All the bad bitches go to that section.
Speaker 4: Trying to get niggas in trouble that now.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it's all about the look. It's for the h it's marketing. It ain't for us.
Speaker 4: There you go, it ain't for us.
Speaker 1: We just don't need a whole bunch of niggas standing by the broken play section. Yeah, this ain't no goddamn boy scout me.
Speaker 2: We want people to watch the show, and the women who watch the show, like, damn, I want to hang with the broken play crew. Just hang. We ain't trying to do that. But if we it's a whole bunch of niggas, they're like, they're too many niggas. I don't hang with the broken play crew.
Speaker 1: And don't think when I say niggas that white people in Michigans can't come home too. Y'all can come fuck with us. I just say, nigga, that's just in my vocabulary. I see y'all in the comments and I and we addressed that last week. Nigga, I'm not stopping.
Speaker 2: When this ship.
Speaker 1: When we get most sponsors, y'all, I switch the ship up maybe, but right now with our sponsors, I get them what they pay for.
Speaker 2: And na, hey, any closing remark bore we get out.
Speaker 5: Of here, not that I can think of. Man again, Man, Arthur Blank. Start from the ground up, man, It's a recipe. All the coaches that are that start with their team and work their way up. Built from the ground they're successful. It's a seventy five percent, uh seventy five percent of the quarterbacks right now in the NFC and AFC championships started with that one team. The other one is Jered Goff. That's something you have those start from the fucking ground up when you build this organization.
Speaker 4: Lease. That's all I got.
Speaker 2: Hey, who are Super Bowl predictions?
Speaker 4: I'm staying with the Ravens.
Speaker 2: Bro Ravens versus who they gotta play somebody.
Speaker 3: Ball knows Verse Niners. I hope the Ravens versus Lions.
Speaker 4: Hey, I want Detroit to make it in them.
Speaker 2: Listen, I've been saying Pat All year.
Speaker 1: Now Pat Kawen and the Ravens Kawen too. I still think Pat Kawen. But if something boy, you can't help on a special team. Now the special team, what is a punk return that ain't on pack? If they lose by a punt return? You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But I'll see Baltimore versus Detroit. Say, Baltimore versus Detroit, Nigga, that's gonna be the most nigga nigga is super Bowl. You could get dumb nigga from Baltimore from in Vegas.
Speaker 3: The crime rate is up.
Speaker 1: The crime rate is down in Detroit. The crime rate is down in Baltimore, but it's up in Vegas.
Speaker 2: Nigga is up. With that Ben's head. It might be safe for the forty nine.
Speaker 1: Ship, like you know, the mellow it down.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, God damn them niggas in Baltimore. Hey, if you in Las Vegas that weekend, check every bill you get. Nigga. The scammels are there Baltimore and Detroit. Oh, nigga who performing this year?
Speaker 4: Usher ain't Usher going crazy?
Speaker 2: You We're gonna bring it. If he bring he gotta bring out Little John and Lulucrist. Of course Usher, don't play Nigga. Of course, don't play Nigga. Who else he could do?
Speaker 1: I didn't forget it. We don't want to hear how I need a girl, Nigga? You forget I know, didn't watching this ship. No, Nigga, ain't no telling.
Speaker 2: What what's on?
Speaker 1: Ready to sign up? He can't, he can't go that guy that you triviy dog Damn? What else you could hear? He's gonna do a lot of solo ship unsher for ships and giggles. If Kansas City funk around and make it to the super Bowl like Pat Mahomes can. Nigga, I want you to walk straight up the Tailor Swift and dance Ji like.
Speaker 2: You do your ship at the Vager Ship.
Speaker 3: Walk up the.
Speaker 2: Taylor Swift and show Kelsey. Hey, yeah, Nigga, set me in the cloth. Yeah yeah, go blind on the hand you want to swash swag, sir. With that being said, man, it's.
Speaker 1: Been an awesome so the Broken play appreciate Hey, when you get on Instagram, make sure you following Broken Play. We see the we're seeing y'all fucking with the show. But if you follow the Broken Play sometime. Even if you don't like the clips, share that motherfucking to your store. Just com in ABC under the comments. Just get our goddamn page engagement up, because we know y'all fuck with the show. Even my own cousin nigga told me, fuck with the show. Nigga, don't follow the page.
Speaker 2: I went a check.
Speaker 1: I said, how you fun with? How you fuck with the show and you don't follow the page. He's talking, no, no, I'll be no, nigga, go fuck with the page.
Speaker 2: Up.
Speaker 1: Then I see you niggas all on the bleacher report. Fuck ass, nigga, come with that ship on.
Speaker 2: Anything you want to say them niggas don't follow the page and comment once.
Speaker 6: Alf follow the page and comment. Man, we interact with our fans. Man we send, we send dms back. But don't be weird.
Speaker 2: We ain't they be doing weird shitting.
Speaker 6: Nah, some people be saying some whoy shipp Bro can't and entertain entertaining ship.
Speaker 4: I don't know just this.
Speaker 2: I don't know Bro's blocking they on that. We ain't on that time.
Speaker 3: Like you know, a lot people be asking for jobs and ship Bro.
Speaker 1: Block them to now all jose aside. It's gonna come a time, so keep sending your application and resumes. Noah, bro, we we appreciate this ship gonna build up.
Speaker 2: Shout out of rigide Ball. God damn fucking with us, man.
Speaker 1: I've been seeing people validate the show ever since Ridgide done been on the show.
Speaker 4: It's hard and you know what it is.
Speaker 2: I'm glad Ridge.
Speaker 4: On the show.
Speaker 1: No nigga seeing Oh now now smart as a motherfucker too, because if you had me dotting it and thing.
Speaker 2: It's our only could go out. I wantly to show so much right now. I got ready, so now I gotta be. I'm right here.
Speaker 1: This ship looking like skipping shinny s. But when it was that, then it looked like Steve and they talking to niggas on Twitter.
Speaker 2: Man that week broken