Speaker 1: Time now for Fantasy Football Weekly from iHeartRadio, your weekly source for the nation's best fantasy speculation and advice. All right, what's up and welcome back Fantasy Football Weekly Podcast, offseason edition with your faithful narrator John mcgay's at the same handle on the Socials and my buddy mister Jeeke Trobridge Jake. We're getting ready to shake the snow globe. Right. Chaos is a ladder and we're about to get right. The ladder is about to really get extended.
Speaker 2: How you doing, my friend, John, don't use terms related to snow globes in my presence. I just got pounded by a hailstorm, not two days ago, not two days ago, John.
Speaker 3: It felt like little icy asteroids that were.
Speaker 1: It's eighty here out of my roof. Yeah, I'm in New York and it's eighty right now. Two days ago we were wearing hoodies and bubbled up. This time of year is really is really, really crazy.
Speaker 2: So do it for the draft. I think we should point that out. They do this, that we can all get extra ampt and on our toes for the draft.
Speaker 1: I'm right, right, Yeah, maybe that's where you were getting prepared for football weather right, you're in mid season four. Now you get your park on, you're ready to go. So that's what's on everybody's mind. I've been delaying it as long as possible because I'm really not a prospector, nor do I pretend to be. So we're gonna be talking about the draft, a couple players that are projected to go on the first day that we think will impact fantasy leagues. We're gonna do our best to maybe find a good landing spot if we're interested at the price. If it matters or not, I'll be honest before we get started, I just like to go with the meta and the macro. For me, again, I led with it. I'm not really a prospector, and it served me pretty well. I was thinking, Jake, can you even think of like a rookie that if you didn't pay a premium for so we're talking top twenty five overall, is there ever a rookie that if you didn't have them in the top twenty five overall, you got burned?
Speaker 3: I mean burned. I don't know about burned.
Speaker 2: You could make an argument maybe for a guy like Sayquon Barkley in his rookie year, maybe Zeke Elliott. Those running backs tend to be because they are so landing spot dependent and sometimes we maybe even overanalyze that part of it. But there are a couple of guys here and there where you probably felt a little bummed of like I could have had them, But I don't think it made you lose your league to avoid them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think the opposite is the case where there are plenty of rookies where overpaying will certainly burn you. So I'd just like to kind of set that because when I'm almost a little proud that I don't go too crazy into every little minutia with rookies in how it pertains to fantasy football, because as somebody who doesn't know a lot about them, I tend to reap a ton of the benefits, mister Jake, because rookies tend to get overdrafted. They tend to start slow and or disappoint and or clog up a roster space. They tend to frustrate, and there I am to scoop up the sloppy seconds. So you know, without any further ado, let's jump into it. The big name on the board, of course, Fernando Mendoza Raiders on the clock probably the most likely spot. He's going EDP one to sixty. Of course out of Indiana. All the stats really solid. It looks like the Raiders gonna be one, if not the Jets, two, Cardinals three. Feels like that pick is he's going in the top three overall. Do you have a favorite spot or ideal spot or where you think he will go?
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't want him to go to the Raiders.
Speaker 2: I've been hyping that anti decision for like the last three months. Probably, I just don't think that the Raiders are equipped right now for him to step in and thrive. They did go ahead and sign Kirk Cousins, so if he lands in Vegas, he's probably not gonna start immediately, probably gonna have to at least wait a handful of games, maybe even half of a season of fall season, who knows. But I would much prefer that there's a last minute trade from the Cardinals. I think if he went with the Cardinals and they have Jacoby Brissett there now, but I don't think it quite so set in stone that Jacoby has to be the starter. I think that's on Gardner Minshew as well. But like if if he went. I would rather him get a chance to sit there than sit in Vegas, if that makes sense, because I don't know outside of the Steelers that he's gonna step in and maybe be QB one on day one, or do you think he would if he landed with the Jets.
Speaker 1: Well, Jets probably not now right. They kind of landed in the same bin as the Raiders went out and got a you know, a veteran who you expect to start again. I say it with that kind of you know, vocal fry because I'm not really sure, but generally a team went out and brought in Gino Smith. You're not gonna be drafting a quarterback. Maybe Jets kind of setting the table. They have a lot of picks coming up in the next two years. I wonder if what you mentioned is really what's going on. The Cardinals are trying to figure out if the Jets are gonna pull the trigger and if they need to make this move. There's a lot of moving pieces here, so I tend to think right now it's Arizona. I like, again, we say coaches and teens in general lie all the time, but roster moves are truth, and I feel like they brought in quarterbacks and maybe they're telegraphing that move, so I think that's probably the easiest one. After that, then man, it kind of goes crazy. Running back. I want to thank you did a really good job of kind of shaking out the landing spots. We got the Titans at four, Commanders at seven, Vikings, eighteen Seahawks, thirty two Bengals, ten Jaguars, fifty six Jaguars. Probably not in contention for the first few guys, especially this first gentleman, Jeremiah Love, six foot, two hundred pounds out of Notre Dame. He scored a ninety one on the Rookie Supermodel. That's Dwaynemcfallen's lovely work at Fantasy Life. You got to check that out. It really helps to shorthand people that are not the prospecting type. So that's the question is where do you think Love goes? The Titans at four. I know people are calling for that. We've spoke about running backs being a luxury pick. I don't think the Titans are in a position to add a running back to a team that needs ale lot So, Jake, you have a stance on Love and to the player itself is love it.
Speaker 2: I mean, the player himself, it's pretty clear to me that he's the undisputed one oh one in any rookie draft format, and that includes superflex leagues. So if you're on the clock in your super Flex Dynasty league, I'm taking Jeremiah love Wow over Mendoza, and I'm not thinking twice about it. I think with you know, with Mendoza, one little cap on him is like he is not the most exciting prospect. He doesn't have the most upside to me. You know, he's good in structure, he's not really an improviser. He's like the reverse Caleb Williams. It's like, you know what you're getting. I don't know if you love it With Jeremiah love you know what you're getting and you do love it or I do love it anyways, because he does comp out to that Bejon Robinson type of upside. I mean, that's that's basically the guy that you want in dynasty leagues right now. So why wouldn't I try to get the next possible version of him.
Speaker 3: He's devastating.
Speaker 2: If you love to smash the spin button in Madden, you know, if you like to jam that circle button. Oh, it feels so good to watch him break ankles. But I would say best landing spot John for me is probably the Commanders get him just a wide open runway alongside a QB that makes defenders think twice with their legs.
Speaker 3: I'd like to see what happens.
Speaker 1: One thousand percent we're in lock stuff. I will also, I had a moment of feeling young because the spin button is still the circle in Madden I did. I'm gonna date myself. I remember buying Madden ninety two on the Sega Genesis and it was like, in fact, I thought it was the best version until we hit the PS style. So yeah, looking look at that circle button. One thing I like to always look at if we're gonna pay, if we're gonna pay premiums is volume, and we got that. Love had two hundred and twenty six total touches last year, so we like the load. I love that call out to Washington again. I don't think there's a team in the top six that is gonna pull the triggers to Washington. That offense could be that single piece away from really leveling up. I think that's a great call out and a great spot, So his ADP and fantasy just before we go sounds like seventeen. Now, I generally wait till after the draft, so this is fantasy EIGHTYP seventeen. I'd be all over that because I like to draft wide receivers in the first. That feels like we can get what could prototype as an RB one in the second. Pretty much locked in with me there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as long as he doesn't end up in some really garbage landing spot that we just haven't masterminded to this point, like he goes to some weird jumbled backfield, barring anything like that, I won't draft him in the first round. That's just a rule of mind. We talked about it a little bit earlier. But in the second round. I'm good with that.
Speaker 1: How dare you put that into the universe? My friend? How dare you sir? How dare you? Well? All kidding aside, Really, it's funny we do that because again, we don't want to think about the RBBC, but when it comes to premium backs, we expect it to be a team again that has the need, is willing to pay up and what are you paying up for? It's not a shared load with an inferior talent. So that makes a lot of sense. Next back that I had is man, it's been a long time since I watched notre dating football and rahib Ishmael getting that clipping penalty. Of course, the gossip potential national championship. I'm dating myself all over the place today. But they have a second back who's gonna be going really early. This is Judarian Price. He's a little bit smaller height wise, but still a big boy, two hundred and ten pounds. He's projecting around like pick fifty three. Again, these are on the big boards. His rookie supermodel is a bit lower at seventy one. He's projecting ADP one oh seven Jake, So I also got the comparable picks in fantasy. That's Pollard Gainwell Jordan Mason. So Price is a talent. The easy combat is always gonna be. It's its location dependent. So for our purposes, let's assume a an a one load, right, not a seventy five percent dominant workload. Let's assume sixty forty, you know, sixty five to thirty five with the high value stuff, just to keep it clean. So if Price lean's in a good spot right now, maybe that's like the Titans or a lesser team that needs a back where he could fill that in. What do you think about Price?
Speaker 2: That's pretty interesting that you threw Tony Pollard's name into the mix there, because I could see him going to Tennessee more than I could see Jeremiah Love going to Tennessee. The fit just makes more sense to me. Right, Have them wait until day two at least to take their running back if they're going to get the other guy out of Notre Dame, who looked extremely explosive with the opportunities that he did get behind Jeremiah Love. Again, the most ten plus yard runs of any running back in this class, really high relative athletics, score a lot of good things, but we don't know because he didn't get two hundred touches in a year. If he's going to be a guy who holds up to that, or if his efficiency is really going to drop off if he does get to the two hundred touch marks. So send him to Tennessee, let him play alongside and maybe hopefully eventually overtake Tony Pollard as the one a there. I've never been a big Tija Spears guy. I have to put that out there, so I would assume that it's basically between Pollard and him at that point, and I think I'd be really okay with it. I'm okay with him not being a workhorse running back in the NFL, which is kind of different than what you were talking about with Love.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm okay with this pick. I don't want to say blind in fantasy. Of course, there are certain spots that I'd hate, I'm sure, but I think I'm pretty good with it on its face, maybe outside of Tony Pollard, who right now where again, where there's a lot of projecting going on, hopefully not too much dreamcasting, more grounded inferences you know, in real data, but there is a little bit of hope here right now. Pollard would project as the type to get the TD equity where he is in Tennessee. So I'm kind of prioritizing that when there's a lot of uncertainty. But beyond that, no, I don't think I want gain Will or Mason in that, you know, in those roles at that price. Maybe gain Woll if you twist on my arm. He's shown to be a thorn in everybody's side, so maybe, But he's also moving up a touch now. Last thing on running backs. And this is another part of the puzzle that you hear the jeremiahs in the really kind of sharp draft people speak about. And it's so running back is not particularly deep this class, right, that's reflected on the big boards with only two players projected in the top fifty or fifty five even do you think that could press Price's price up? Man? I did the love Love thing, Love Love and Prices Price, My gosh, come tute in every weekend for of the dad jokes, Come free with the Fantasy podcast. Yeah, you could see the happening, right, a team that has a running back need. Then Abody says, man, where pick thirty or something where it's almost like a real life fantasy. You know you have a need, you know by ADP it's a reach, but sometimes you got to get your guys. Do you think we could see this with Price?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: For me personally, I think there's such a big gap between Jeremiah Love and the rest of the running backs Jering Price included.
Speaker 3: I don't know that that's true.
Speaker 2: I don't even know that Jeneing Price is like the automatic number two running back at this point. Another team out there might love Mike Washington out of Arkansas. They see the big guy who can run fast. Maybe he's secretly the number two on people's boards, so I don't know. Of course, we could get to the middle of the second round and one of these teams could kind of fight for him, trade up to get him, and I guess it wouldn't shock me. But I wouldn't do it if I was an NFLGM, But they don't pay me to do that, so I don't have to worry about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's another really good call up. You just we don't know what the thinking is or how many moves are gonna be made. So that's why it's weird. You know. There's so much like preparation going on. I mentioned shaking the snow glow, But as soon as they're done shaking it, I'll be in the draft rooms like licking my chops because I think that is the real time to jump on value before the market settles. Right now, markets have settled, but they have settled with information set A, which has an expiration date of the NFL draft right so it'll be interesting to see how the market kind of shifts off its priors with new info, and sometimes it works in both directions. Let me just tie in Mendoza. If Mendoza ends up behind Cousins, you can't project him to start week one, we might both project him to be starting by week ten. That would probably nose dive his price. Torpedo that adp where suddenly I'm really interested at pick one eighty and a number one overall pick. If that ever happens, like sign me up? Could you buy that? Like be weary of player maybe we're not high on now whose price could move, and then we might want to scoop and swoop in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, for sure try to look.
Speaker 2: And I'm sure we'll talk about this later in the offseason, even on this very show. We'll talk about some of the price movements of these guys before and after the draft. And yeah, you want to try to capitalize on the over reactions to the NFL draft wherever they happen. You and me might disagree about Mendoza and that particular instance where I go, hey, if the guy, if I can't even say he's gonna start in week five, I don't want him clogging up my bench. But you might take the opposite tactic and say, hey, I can get a Jackson, dark kind of guy, and people really love that you're hating.
Speaker 1: I love it you're hating your player, Jake. Tune in every week to have Jake Troubridge player hate on Fernanda Mendoza. I do you know what, though, this is the type of realism that wins fantasy leagues people. Everybody's always in a rush to get the uncertainty with the dream of the payout when oftentimes, now this is not the case for Mendoza, but it might be with some of these rookies. The ADP already speaks for the breakout. And that's a problem, right, we want the breakout to be a profit. You don't want to put yourself in a position where you're paying the premium getting the breakout, but you actually don't profit because you already paid for it. If that made any sense. Let's get into wide receivers now, justin gun not a prospector, but just going buy the big boards feels like a really really cool wide receiver class. There's some big boys with a lot of you know, high draft capital on deck the first one. So this also ties into the needs wide receiver needs. Dolphins, Commanders, Jets, you had Browns, I might bump them a little bit lower. I think they have other needs, but I don't disagree. Raiders absolutely, Patriots absolutely. I don't think he'll make it there, but the Patriots I think will grab a wide receiver. The first one is Jordan Tyson, big boy, six to two hundred. He's projecting to go around pick seven. That's Washington. He crushed the rookie supermodel with an eighty five. Now his fantasy ADP Jake in this one of my eyes got real big because I don't It's not that I dislike rookies. I dislike paying premiums. I like big body rookies who could dominate out of the box ADP seventy three. Next to DK Metcalf and Michael Wilson. I'm immediately thinking there's probably more ceiling in a number seven overall pick with that body type than Metcalf in a sluggish offense.
Speaker 2: There is John and I am trapped though by his injury history. I think that's the thing for redraft purposes where I go, Hey in dynasty, to me, there's a clear tier one of wide receivers. I don't think I'm unique in that way. Where it's Jordan Tysons, Mackay Lemon and it's carnal tape, like those three are your top three, and it's a deep receiver class, but it's not necessarily a flashy receiver class. Jordan Tyson is flashy, and so in dynasty, I'm very okay investing. But for redraft, this is a guy who missed the combine, missed his pro day. Like spotting a healthy Jordan Tyson who's just been wrecked by injuries throughout college, it's almost like a mythical thing. Now, it's like seeing sasquatch or like lock ness in the wild. So I don't want to over invest for a redraft assuming that he's gonna be healthy and ready to go in week one or up to speed in week one. So if you erase his injury history, there's so much to like, ninety fourth percentile in his dominator rating, ninety seventh percentile in his college target share, ninety ninth percentile in his breakout age. You look at him freshman year at Colorado and you're like, yeah, this, there's not much this dude can't do even then. So I like all of it, but he just scares me in year one. But you're You're okay with the risk there.
Speaker 1: John, Yeah, because it really it's price dependent, right, This is not this is funny. This is the type of player I might be acquiring early in draft season that gets away from me because depending on the spot, this is the type of player that could just totally get gassed. Right, depending on this spot. Oh man, if it's I don't know, maybe even if it's Miami right where we think it could just be ultra target load. I think that's important to mention. For Tyson, now, you're correct, he missed almost the entire twenty twenty three season. He got a full season in twenty four and nine games in twenty five, so missed a couple, but was very good otherwise, had one hundred and fifteen and ninety nine targets respectively, eleven oh one seven eleven receiving yards, eighteen total touchdowns into two years. So again, health, I try not to speak for health too much, though we should be highlighting it. It's very important and how it plays with price right now, because SADP seventy three, I could probably take a little bit of a risk. Again, I'm assuming health, you know, I'm assuming health right now. We never know who's gonna get hurt. Now, you mentioned Tate, Lemon and Tate, I have tea first, but Jamond, if we go teat first, I keep my notes in check. Sometimes are EXCELLENTE. So this is Cornell Tate out of OSU, of course, Wide Receiver University. Another big guy, six', three one ninety. Five he's projecting to go pick. Nine, now if you're Into Dwayne supermodel LIKE i, am which he does such a great job, of it's it's like. Everything you know if if you're a baseball guy and you Know Derek, hardy people ask me what his projection. Is it's just, everything like if there's a win factor and environmental, factor contextual, injury just, anything absolutely, anything moving, averages year of the, year just all this weighted. Stuff he's a quant and a. GENIUS i would say the same For dwayne The. SUPERMODEL i tried to pull the threads on. It it covered everything WHERE i, said, Okay, Dwayne i'll just use. It tate got a ninety two on The Rookie, supermodel one of the, highest if not like the. Highest he's going at pick. Sixty so he's the actually going first of the three wideouts despite being projected to be drafted in the real. Draft, second he's going Around Roma, Doomsay Christian, Watson Brian thomas now again just on his face because we don't have a destination. YET i THINK i Wanted doonsay And watson, first BUT i don't THINK i would Take. Tom i'm a little off On, Thomas i'm. Not i'd rather the uncertainty of a first year player than the uncertainty THAT i got after getting a beat down Drafting thomas at the turn last.
Speaker 2: Season, YEAH i would say If Carnal tate goes to The, patriots that's the area WHERE i jump on.
Speaker 3: Him even to, me maybe Over. ADONSAY i don't.
Speaker 2: Know it's probably just too much of me being out On, adunza and that's probably not even fair of, me recency bias and all. That BUT i would just say from a target competition, perspective it's probably takes then Over Romeo. Dobs tate is probably the most pro ready guy of this group in THE. NFL i don't know that that means he is necessarily the highest ceiling of the.
Speaker 3: Bunch it just means that he's the.
Speaker 2: Safest but if you are gonna helmet scout and you you look At Ohio state and you, go, Well Garrett, WILSON, Jsn chris o'lave, A mecha.
Speaker 3: Muca if those are your floor comps for him or floor.
Speaker 2: End ceiling, comps you like that a. Lot you Mentioned duwayne's. SUPERMODEL i love that. Supermodel he's number seven all time in the history Of who's going back to twenty. Seventeen that's when it Goes he's what's Between Ceedee lamb And Garrett wilson. THERE i, mean that's that should get you excited for a guy like, this and it does for, me especially if it's a pristine landing.
Speaker 1: Spot, yeah it really covers a few of the blonde spots that you're just not gonna get if you're not really plugged into. This and this goes to SOMETHING i was mentioning to you off, air not necessarily LIKE i don't know anything prospects. Proudly it's just that there's so much to. Understand you have to accept you can't be an expert in. Everything so it's okay to outsource pieces of your work to those you believe are an expert in the. Field there's absolutely nothing wrong with. That SOMETIMES i feel like touts and. Analysts, yes we want to. Originate we absolutely should be originating thinking on our. Own and it's not to say imitation is the sincerest form of. Flowery but sometimes smart people get things right and we don't need to redo the. Equation sometimes you can take the equation and then see if you can expand on, it rather than start from scratch or SAY i also did it and also came up with the same, conclusion especially if you don't have the. Background SO i love this. STUFF i find these macro comparisons very. Interesting right where the supermodel is in disagreement with the big, board which is also in a slight disagreement with. Fantasy and that's kind of what this is all. About Right? Where who do you? Like? Where and? Why so this is another. One. Man when you Mentioned New, ENGLAND i don't think he's gonna fall there UNLESS i had my draft order. WRONG i Had New england's first pick is thirty. One, YEAH i think it's thirty, one SO i Don't, YEAH i don't think he's, yeah, yeah, yeah they would have to they would have to move. Up SO i don't Think i'll get. There BUT i think the point stands regardless if, parentheses and when The patriots draft the wide, receiver that price is going to. Explode so if you're INTO, clv that's one of the picks that you could just guarantee you, like even if we don't know the Name, patriots the First patriot wide receiver pick is going to. Explode i'm JUST i would love to see them trade up because they feel like a team that could be one major piece, away and you know that's after. SUBTRACTING i, know Maybe diggs is not the same kind of a one wide receiver we've had in the, past but he produced, me talked about the, efficiency and he was coming off the lower body. INJURY i think there was still gas in the. Tank or let's do the last of the. Trio so this Is Mackay levin five, eleven, one ninety five out OF Usc he's projected to go pick. Sixteen he got an eighty six on the rookie. Models these are fantastic, grades but anything over ninety is really. Fantastic he's also slotting into this scene fantasy Spectrum JAKE adp sixty, five which the three we mentioned sixty seventy, three sixty five in fantasy, terms those are right next to each. Other so but the pro names there at sixty, five because now we're at the upper echelon of this range Is Marvin harrison And Alec. Pierce there's no Way i'm going With Marvin. HARRISON i THINK i need to see it BEFORE i can invest in. It Alec, pierce though he got the, bag he's shown the. Skills he's very much the target dominator right now and moved away From. PITTMAN i would be Taking pierce in this, group but Then i'd probably Have lemon Before. Harrison harrison another super prospect when you overpay didn't go, well just saying.
Speaker 2: True, TRUE i don't think that you have the same bus potential With lemon and. Less it's a real unfortunate landing. Spot but the thing About, lemming Because i'm not afraid to say he's my favorite of the wide receivers in this class at this, point It's Politanikough award. Winner he's not the flashiest, guy but his upside is.
Speaker 3: Pretty, Tantalizing like look at, him you look how soft hands are you look at his yak.
Speaker 2: Potential his yards after catch potential is. Massive so in the right setting he could easily get to a wide receiver one or fringe wide receiver one status even in his rookie. Year but there is a chance that an old school coach drafts him that doesn't really know how to utilize, them or thinks they do and then, doesn't and then you're looking at a potential bus. Situation so it's not like he is the safest. Guy AND i know some people were worried because he bombed his combine interviews and there was a whole Weird The combine's so weird with so many, narratives and it just feels like somebody was trying to suppress Mackay leman's draft capital a little.
Speaker 3: Bit i'm not buying.
Speaker 2: It i'm very invested in this, guy SO i would take him A Ralec piers, absolutely not even a. QUESTION i think that The colts just spent their money. WEIRD i, like we like to follow the, money but sometimes the money just gets a little. Weird so for, me that's Al Hoik. PIERS i would also take him OVER i think everybody in that in that range Because i'm willing to invest in WHAT i perceived to be some of the best upside in this.
Speaker 1: Class we'll also give you That colt's situation is very. Fragile it's extremely, fragile especially to start the year with the uncertainty Surrounding. Jones and remember That Anthony, Richardson remember that, Guy you remember that guy who was gonna he was going to carry my fantasy teams to. Glory And i'm not, Sure i'm not sure what happened with, that BUT i, joke but it really is true because it's very easy and it's not you OR, i but it just happens as a, group as a. Public you, know we see the best always they're gonna be. Great you gotta overpay for, this and he, was look at the draft capital, Spent it just doesn't always pain. Out so for, me the great, equalizer, right the great equalizer is always what we have to spend at the fantasy draft. Table, okay let's wrap this up strong with the tight end. Position something three or four years, Ago jay hartis like rookie tight, Ends like who? Cares why would anybody be drafting rookie tight. ENDS i was lucky again to be attached to smart people in this industry that had been kind of slowly with the drum, beats AND i don't think it's an. ACCIDENT i think tight, ends the tight end position is evolving with the meta of THE nfl game that we talk about all the. Time with the too high, shell there's more disguise, blitzes which kind of calls for more. VERSATILITY i ALSO i took On Kyle harrison all the time on The ravens because he's a single defensive player that's able to excel at all three, levels which is very. Unusual but this speaks to the fluidity in the, game AND i think ends really helped that a guy that can grab that safety tech and release then maybe just a quick out and turn a loss or a wide receiver screen for negative one into a tight end screen which is maybe plus three or, four which is a huge, necking especially relatively so now we have to have the antenna, up especially After warren And fan in Especially fan and talk about man that was like the one of the great last round best ball picks of all time early last draft. Season this, Year i'm hearing a lot of the same drum. Beats Kenyan sadiq six three to two forty Five Holy macaroni out Of. Oregon he's projected to go pick, Fourteen Rookie supermodel score of eighty. Five right, now He's FANTASY adp ONE p thirty, Seven Isaiah, Likely Mark, Andrews Breton, strange and all of a, SUDDEN i was really into the. Price i'm just, saying, Man i'm not drafting any tight ends before pick one forty five because if that's what the selection is likely now with the, GIANTS i Like strange In jacksonville and Now sadik wherever he's. Going, yeah to, me the lesson is wait for your tight. Ends what do you teach?
Speaker 2: It, yeah you had Mentioned Harold fan And, junior AND i started to get queasy BECAUSE i was, like oh he Was, yeah he was able to be gotten at a reasonable price last.
Speaker 1: Year.
Speaker 2: Yep as much AS i Love, Sadik i've been big on, him especially In, dynasty it feels like he's just going to be driving up the boards too, fast too. Furious SO i don't want to have to tokyo drift behind him and hope THAT i catch the right breeze and float him to the usable weekly tight end starter. Category it feels a little too uh ify for. ME i, mean he has the athleticism a thousand. Percent the upside is really truly, tantalizing and positional scarcity is a hell of a drug in, fantasy and there's still a little bit that we need out of tight. Ends like there's been some rookies coming up to help fill the, gaps but there's twelve teams or ten teams or however many in your.
Speaker 3: League everybody needs a tight. End SO i get the.
Speaker 2: APPEAL i Think i'm more in on him In, dynasty AND i, think tell, me if this is too galaxy Brain, JOHN i think him landing with The Kansas City chiefs would actually be my preference because it would wipe him out from redraft. PURPOSES i don't even have to think about him for. Redraft but he's a very raw dude by all. Accounts he's a very, raw very absolutely freak. Athlete but he's this close to Being noah. Fan so if we can get him a year behind somebody Like Travis kelcey to just absorb not have to play too much right out of the, GATE i think it's his best option for long term. Success does that seem?
Speaker 1: CRAZY i was Thinking i'm drafting him in the last round if that's the, case because you Know, kelsey The ah comes for everybody, eventually and that's the potential for. MAN i tend to think IN dfs, terms and it serves, me, well sometimes where would this player be right If kelsey were to be? INJURED i hate to put that out, there but it's part of the, game, unfortunately war of. Attrition this could be it up you know eight like weekly tight. End so you're, like, hey, man this is pretty good potential for a last round. Pick now if you don't look. Him DID i peak your interest with any of the later tight ends THAT i did mention so THAT i mentioned Likely andrews Or. Strange also back there is this is post one, Thirty Jake, Kincaid, Godter Juwan, Johnson, Hunter Henry who do you like? There you, know if you're unless you're planning on drafting tight ends, EARLY i don't think we had talked about. That who do you like at to back? End if not the, rookies.
Speaker 2: It definitely is an earlier late situation at tight. End and most of the names that you Listed i'm taking Over sideacon redraft this, year. AGREED i JUST i Think Mark andrews is going to have a big bounce. BACK i think that's he's a very slept on player right. NOW i think you AND i talked about our mutual love For, isaiah likely in his new grading. SPOT i also don't mind taking stabs at some of these other guys that are further back that it's maybe, cloudy BUT i think it's much clearer than With sadiq at the very. Least so you, Know chicka conquil of those, guys give me all of them, Over sidika.
Speaker 1: Think, yeah, man The conqui rake is One i've stepped on far too many. Times but you, know these things kind of, happened all. RIGHT i think that'll do a jake that was actually really, good really well, organized and SOMEHOW i managed not to put my foot in my, mouth all, Right non prospectors for the. Win so From john mcgaza And Jake trowbridge and our wonderful Producer. Robbie from everyone here At Fantasy Football, Weekly enjoyed the, weekend and we'll catch you next. Week enjoy the, drafts all, right