Speaker 1: What's that at the bed spooky? Hey Juky, I'm really sure it's dead. He's coming this way. Wait a minute, I said.
Speaker 2: Las Nandas.
Speaker 1: Please Hey boo, it's me Roz and welcome to Ghosted by ros Hernandez, the podcast where I talk to people that I like about the paranormal. It's December, it's the holidays. If you live in Portland or Seattle, I am coming to you this week to do Ghosted Live, Please come out. I just secured my guests and they are so fun. And in Seattle, I will also be doing stand up comedy. Get your tickets at linktree dot com slash Roz Hernanza's I am going to be talking to Kat Cohen, who is just an incredible comedian and cabaret star actor, actress. She's got a Netflix special, she has a new album out A Lover So Much, and we will get into all of that very shortly. But first let me read you a ghost story. This one's a little bit longer, but it's good. Okay. This came to my email Ghosted by Roz at gmail dot com, which I get all kinds of great emails. I also have been getting some great mail and just wanted you to know. If you don't already, you can send me mail at the peelbox three nine five eight five, Los Angeles, California, nine zero zero three nine is the ZIPC. Let's just send it to ros Hernandez and uh if you want you don't no preush. But I've just gotten some great things. And I also just got a gavel from Ashley and I just got a shirt from Jennifer. I mean, I've got great things here. So now I have a gavel, so I can I can officially say ghost Okay, this is an email from Everett. Hello Roz, my name is Everett, but I go by EV. Oh I'm sorry. I am a recently retired nine to one one dispatcher. Oh this sounds great. Okay. Anyone that works as a nine to one one dispatcher or healthcare worker or any if you got ghost stories from your job like that, I love hearing them. Okay, so writes After thirty years of trauma and drama, I made my last radio transmission and hung up the headset. Or the decade of the nineties, I also served as a volunteer EMT on the second oldest volunteer rescue squad in the US the Salem Rescue Squad in Salem, Virginia both are relevant to the story. The Crew Hall, as we called the rescue squad building, is haunted a f I don't think you can find any current or former member who would contradict that statement. They were assigned to a duty team who served at least one twelve hour shift a week from seven pm to seven am. Oh my god, I remember trying to sleep in the bunk room at night, just to be disturbed by the sound of ambulance doors being slammed or ambulance compartment doors being opened and closed. Sometimes, standing at one end of the bay, you could hear people in the back of the ambulances. It sounded like medics working frantically to save someone. There was also a set of metal stairs going from the bay up to the second floor. All night long, you'd hear metallic clanging of someone walking up and down the stairs. At times, the noises were so bad that we would have to check the building to make sure no one had broken in. However, every time you'd walk out into the bay, the noises would stop. Today, they have cameras throughout the crew Hall, and I've been told that sometimes on the monitor they see ghostly forms walking through the bay. Now, my paid career, as I mentioned previously, was a nine to one one dispatcher. I served the same community, the city of Salem. One evening, I think it was in twenty eighteen, around eight pm or nine, the hot line to the crew hall rang in the communications center. We have direct ring down lines to the rescue squad and each fire station. It's for emergency purposes. We can buzz them and they can buzz us. Following procedure. I answered the line and identified myself with my last name. No one replied. It sounded like an open line, but there was this strange crackling static noise. Hello Hello, I said. I disconnected and thought, hmm, that's strange. I've never heard it do that before. The hot line rang again. I said my last name, Hello, Hello, nothing static. Wow, this is weird. It rings again, third time in a row. Static. Okay, what the fuck is going on? I attempted radio contact with whoever might be at the crew hall. A volunteer unit that was out on the air responded to my traffic and advised no one should be in the crew hall and that they would head back and check it out when they could. I couldn't wait for them to return. There was a possibility that a rescue member could have been there and may have been trying to call for help, so I dispatched police officers to investigate. The police lieutenant and a patrol officer responded searching the building and cleared unable to locate anyone. After the call, the police lieutenant came up to dispatch to speak to me about it. This particular lieutenant was very familiar with the paranormal activity at the crew hall. He asked if I remembered the training room on the second floor where the chief's office is. Yes, I remembered it, he said. As he and the other officer entered the training room, they heard talking coming from the chief's office. It was loud enough that they thought they had a breaking and entering in progress. The officers stalked up to the door and listened. They could hear at least two people talking inside the office. The officers made entry into the office and nothing. No one was there. Side note, there would have been a phone in that office that had access to the hotline. The Rescue squad hotline would continue with the phantom phone calls for the next few years. But here's the catch. From my understanding, it only did this when I was working and hasn't done it since I retired. I think that whoever or whatever was calling us on the hotline was trying to find me, but that's a story for another time. Oh my god, ev I love it. Thank you so much for sending that. I'm always obsessed with the idea of a ghost hopping on a phone. And thank you for your service. Because my father. I always joke about how my father was a professional birthday party cloud, which is true. He was a professional clown, but his job job, since being a clown didn't pay the bills. He was a EMT and fireman for like thirty something years, and that is not an easy job. So thank you to you and anyone that works in that field. True heroes. All right, I want to throw it on over to my conversation with the one and only Kat Cohen on with the show I'm doing by Cat Cohen.
Speaker 3: I'm so happy to be here. Oh my god, it's so happy because when you kill my pod in nineteen ninety seven, I was like, I want to come on, goos did I'm not friendly and I don't live here, so it's hard to make it happen. But we're here. I drove here, which was spooky, so I'm so happy to be here with you. Look Gorgina for tada for usually you do. I hope you kind of my party.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you are having a party soon because you have an album coming.
Speaker 3: My album came out Friday. It's an amazing time to promote our work, and I wanted to just shout out my album.
Speaker 1: Do it because this one. By the time this comes out, your album will be available for everyone.
Speaker 3: It's streaming on Spotify. The album is called over Dressed. It's a mix of old and news songs with a holiday theme.
Speaker 1: Oois this great?
Speaker 3: It's very vulnerable of me to throw an event in La seeing as I don't live here, but I think it'll be fun.
Speaker 1: We love you here, I love you. You're very New York.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I mean it in the best way. Thank you.
Speaker 3: But you know what you get me here? I have the cutest Airbnb and atwater I went to Trader shows. I'm like, I get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's easy, you got it. What's the other airwan? I don't have that New York?
Speaker 3: Do that shockingly, they don't. But no, everyone's the most delicious food I've ever had.
Speaker 1: It is good.
Speaker 3: The miracle noodles, I haven't had that. Forget it tum, but I get it. The sun does help the mood, doesn't it grow?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess so, but it's hard to help them. We are recording this in the week that the news dropped. The news has dropped about the future president of America. Now here's why this is relevant to our show. There's very few legitimate news organizations or professionals that I listened to. However, there is one, which is a woman named Jemima Packington who lives in England, and she makes predictions by looking at asparagus.
Speaker 3: I'm on board.
Speaker 1: She is where I get all of my predictions. She's all I care about.
Speaker 3: Is it a TikTok or a podcast?
Speaker 1: I don't think either. I've just read articles where she makes her prediction.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's a she's a blogger.
Speaker 1: She's just like a lady Jemima Package.
Speaker 3: She doesn't sound real.
Speaker 1: She doesn't need any of this stuff. Actually, I'll show you reality. I'll show you what she looks like because she's done a couple of photo shoots with the asparagus in her hands.
Speaker 3: Did she predict this is where she.
Speaker 1: Okay, So at the end of twenty twenty three, she predicted that America would have its first female president. This is before Kamala was even a part of the conversation. So I'm hoping that maybe Biden will drop out and then technically we will have our first American president, and then I can still believe in everything, Jemima Packington says.
Speaker 3: So this is more about miss Packington than anything else. I'm obsess. You need her on the botto immediately.
Speaker 1: We've reached out.
Speaker 3: I have you to her team.
Speaker 1: We have reached out to Jemima package if.
Speaker 3: It helps listeners to know that this is a picture from Facebook dot com. So that's kind of the realm we're in.
Speaker 1: She's gorgeous, she's gorgeous. She fans out the asparagus in her hands like one hundred dollars Benjamins.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: So that's where we're at. I'm hoping I can still have faith in the last thing I have faith in, which is this woman right here. She's also known as the Asparamancer. She's everything.
Speaker 3: This is amazing. How do you find out about her?
Speaker 1: I don't people send me things.
Speaker 3: That's a great place to be in me.
Speaker 1: When you're me, the things you receive is amazing. Actually, I'm looking right now at a gift I just got from Jennifer. And you're from Texas, I am. Have you been to Have you been to San Antonio?
Speaker 3: I have?
Speaker 1: Are you familiar with the Donkey Lady of San Antonio, Texas?
Speaker 3: I'm not. Please tell me.
Speaker 1: I was just sent this gorgeous it's Donkey Lady Merch. Donkey Lady is a kind of an urban legend in San Antonio. This like half donkey half lady that she has her own bridge, Donkey Lady Bridge.
Speaker 3: Donkey Lady Bridge. It was an amazing sentence. Where are you from Houston?
Speaker 1: Okay, Beyonce?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we all uncommon.
Speaker 1: Do you have any lore like that urban legends?
Speaker 3: There's nothing spooky. There are spooky things in Houston, but they have nothing to do with the supernatural. It's just like the way the way people were to me in high school.
Speaker 1: Right there is I believe it's in Houston. There's a woman since Another thing we love to do on this show, and by we, I mean me. I look for people's names first, like historical figures, names, and then I work backwards. I love a good name. Okay, So there is a prominent woman in the history of Houston.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm a high like, yes, I knew your say I'm a hog. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Famous, her name is I'm a Hog. She's known as the first Lady of Texas.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And she lived from eighteen eighty two to nineteen seventy five. And I believe she You can find her ghost somewhere. Yeah.
Speaker 3: What is she famous for? Because her name would come up in my childhood, but I never usually like a rich lady is my only.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think she was a richly. Let's see. According to Wikipedia, she was an American society leader, the ilanthropist, mental health advocate, patron, and collector of the arts.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Maybe she's a museum or something.
Speaker 1: She was an avid art collector. She's sick name.
Speaker 3: I remember like being on field trips and hearing about I'm a Hog.
Speaker 1: I mean, what a name.
Speaker 3: Really, she's outdone herself, donkey lady wishes.
Speaker 1: Let me just type in I'm a hog ghost. Houston's most haunted places.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, I full body chills. Tell me. I wonder if I've been to them?
Speaker 1: Okay, let's look. Okay, this uh, this is a website. And by the way, I am just googling as we go. I was not preparing this. This is from papercitymag dot com.
Speaker 3: Yep, I've heard of it.
Speaker 1: Is that known as is Houston known as paper City.
Speaker 3: I just know there's something called paper City, like a local mag.
Speaker 1: There's a Thespian spirit on Nance Street Nance. I don't know who that is. The Spaghetti Warehouse, Oh yeah. Apparitions, glasses, and dinnerware move freely. Doors are seemingly held by a person who is not there. The ice machine turns on and off intense frosty temperatures in certain spots at the Spaghetti Wearhouse. I'm not seeing much about I'm a Hog. Oh does I'm a Hog's ghost patrol by you Bend.
Speaker 3: By, you Bend beautiful?
Speaker 1: Okay, So it says, does miss Hogg preside as a beloved ghostly presence over her domicile. There's never ever been a rumor or a report of any syche Oh yeah, boo. We have heard from insider staff members that they have felt her presence on more than one occasion in the upstairs hallways.
Speaker 3: Okay, cute Okay.
Speaker 1: Somebody says they felt a chill in the room adjoining Miss Hogg's bedroom.
Speaker 3: Miss Hog, So, what's your story with ghosts? Well, I just adore them, but I've never seen one. I don't want to. I believe in them, And what I say is, thank you, guys for respecting that. I'm too scared to see you. But I love you and I appreciate that you're very present. I respect them. I love listening to ghost stories. I listen to a lot of like supernatural podcasts. Shout out yeah, I find it very comforting that there are ghosts.
Speaker 1: Well, I feel like you are like also kind of UK.
Speaker 3: I love being in the UK, and that's a very haunted place.
Speaker 1: When I think of UK, I think of ghosts everywhere.
Speaker 3: Okay, ghosts are everywhere.
Speaker 1: It's very like, Okay, here's the most this. Yeah, this is the most annoying thing I frequently say. And that says a lot. My guests from New York never tell me stories about New York ghosts.
Speaker 3: I have a story. I'm trying to think. Okay, I have a story about New Jersey. Do you care.
Speaker 1: We'll accept it.
Speaker 3: It's not really my story to tell, but it's been passed on in my family. My dad grew up in New Jersey in this beautiful house and when his mother passed away, who, by the way, like I'm really connected to We still talk shout out. She passed away when I was two. We have like a really intense connection. And my dad's like my best friend. So it's you know, okay, I've never told the story, so that's so I don't know where I'm going next. It's it's simple too. But anyways, when she passed away, they sold the house and sold it to a family that had a young daughter I believe kind of too young to reader write, is my.
Speaker 1: Understanding perfect ghostage?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Sort of? Sup?
Speaker 3: What's what I'm looking for? Malleable? Yeah, like Clay and this little girl he told me holds before. I'm like, oh, it's so interesting to try and think of a new thought, because no, I just think about myself all day. But this is something. This is not me, This is real and this is raw, this is ghosted.
Speaker 1: This is what they come here for. Take us to the slumber party.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. Yeah, that's such a best feeling. Campfire. Do you like camping? Wouldn't it be cute to go camping like one night and.
Speaker 1: Camping and like, she's camp honey.
Speaker 3: But what if you you should do like a ghosted sponsored bougie like campfire event. Yeah, anyways, back to the store. Okay, lamping Okay.
Speaker 1: So camping is terrifying. I know.
Speaker 3: I've done a bit of it, and I get so, so so scared.
Speaker 1: The last time I did it in a tent, me and the guy I was dating at the time decided it would be cute to watch the movie The Strangers on a laptop. It was the worst idea ever. And then our camp in the middle of the night got attacked by wild boards.
Speaker 3: What we first of all, what watch the Mark?
Speaker 1: What? And they said, I'm a hawk, why.
Speaker 3: Would you watch watch that movie? In the woods?
Speaker 1: It was at a campground, but still horrible.
Speaker 3: I do know, I but just and keep in mind I'm a thirty three year old woman who's afraid of the dark.
Speaker 1: I am too.
Speaker 3: It's really scary.
Speaker 1: I feel bad for what I've done to the environment. But I do keep lights.
Speaker 3: On while you sleep.
Speaker 1: Yes, every night. It depends his as.
Speaker 3: I'm not judging you. I'm just curious. Say no, say no more interesting. Yeah, there's nights even now where I'm like, I can't turn a certain way when I sleep because I'm.
Speaker 1: Like scared because it might be a ghosts.
Speaker 3: I know, because they're real and they respect me and I respect them, but like, you never know.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the thing I think when you generalize, there's always an asshole.
Speaker 3: I know. I actually you know when I said that, In some ways I find ghosts comforting. But in some ways, I'm like, but what if they're stuck and they really want to move on and they can't move on? That's what scares me, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But what I'm saying is like I am I'm always like like I want to be like people are good or like ghosts will respect me, but.
Speaker 3: It's like people, first of all, people aren't good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's always like, so why are ghosts good? Why would we think that we know how ghosts work?
Speaker 3: Ghosts aren't good? But I feel like every story I've heard, if you do say like I rebuke you in the name of father Son, Holy God, they do go away.
Speaker 1: But that but to me, at that point, you have to that.
Speaker 3: You've been terrorized at that point, but you have.
Speaker 1: To commit to being a Catholic or Christian after.
Speaker 3: That it is a shame. Like my grandmother's you're a Catholic. I'm half Jewish, half Catholic. My Catholic grandmother she's like, of course exorcisms are real.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm like hold the phone, Mama.
Speaker 1: But I just feel if I use Jesus to get demons away from me and it works, I would be like, okay, Jesus, what do you want, Like, I'll do anything.
Speaker 3: You want, Jesus. Okay. Here's my issue that with religion is that like Jesus is all about like love, everyone shout out right, and then Christians made it crazy. Christians maybe like it actually means this, and you're like, where did you get that? You monster that.
Speaker 1: A lot of time on TikTok looking at that kind of stuff, which kind of things like people being like, actually, here's what it like biblical historians and stuff.
Speaker 3: I mean, what, like, is the Bible though it's written by like a million different people over a million years, I am stupid?
Speaker 1: Just so you know, it's I think you got it. It's just pretty much.
Speaker 3: So. Yeah, So this new family moved into the house my grandmother was living in, and I can't remember how it went down. But there was like a I guess I left some furniture in the house. There was a desk near where my grandmother used to work, and my grandfather was talking to the new owners at one point and they asked who Barbara was, and Barbara with my grandmother. And it's because the little girl was scribbling the name Barbara all over the desk. I barely knew how to read it.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, that's good.
Speaker 3: Barbara, I know. Isn't that sweet? That's cool.
Speaker 1: Do you think if you went to that house now you would be able to find her? She'd be there.
Speaker 3: I think I think she's kind of with me all the time. That's how I feel.
Speaker 1: I know, that's sweet. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I wasn't always like so in tune, but if as I get older, I'm just looking for anything for comfort, and I think, like in my mind gets more and more open. And I literally just got a sign. What yellow light?
Speaker 1: The light and here's yellow.
Speaker 3: And that's one that's one of the signs that my spirit i'd send me.
Speaker 1: Really and what does that mean?
Speaker 3: So I've been I started last year or yeah, last year I started seeing this healer from New Zealand who has like helped me tap into like the spiritual realm a bit more. And I literally got connected with her because I was doing a show in New Zealand and I made a joke about you know how I love spending money on healers and like if you have a good one, DM me or whatever. But this girl comes out to me after and she's like, I actually have someone you RelA should see. She's really special. I'm like, one hundred percent, sign me up. So I'm cut to a year ago. I'm zooming with this woman. We have our session and she keeps saying, you know, your main spirit guide is this mister yellow Light. They're sending you yellow light, yellow light, yellow light whatever. I'm like, okay, peace, I get off. After the session, my friend comes over and she asks to join the Wi Fi. The Wi Fi password in my Airbnb is yellow light.
Speaker 1: Why, uh okay, that's good. Why this is very good?
Speaker 3: Isn't that sweet?
Speaker 1: Now? This this woman, so she's a psychic. What's her situation?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think she's like a little bit psychic, a little bit energy healing. I think she just looks to the other side for guidance, Okay, And she's the way She's explained to me is she visually sees figures, usually in gray scale like faces, and they tell her things and yeah, so and you know it's so intrincs. Like obviously there's sessions where I'm like, I'm not feeling this, why, Like I don't know, and then Soday she'll say something like that and I'm like, okay, wait, wait, wait, So whether or not I fully believe it, I don't think matters because I'm just like remaining open to it.
Speaker 1: But for her to start it out like that, well that.
Speaker 3: Was what's happened.
Speaker 1: How you do it.
Speaker 3: And also she's like not online, she's impossible to pay because I have to, like I again, I have to PayPal another friend in New Zealand to drive her the cash. So it's like she's not a scam artist in that way. She's not trying to be famous, she's not trying to get a bunch of money.
Speaker 1: So I do's the major.
Speaker 3: It feels pure and I do feel like she's helped me in many ways.
Speaker 1: Because that's the thing with a lot of psychic gey healer type people, it's like they are trying to, i know, make a name for themselves or whatever. So when you find someone like that. It's like, oh, this is good, it's cool. But also I'm a big believer. You gotta you gotta let them taste the product a little bit, you know what I mean, Like she gave you the yellow light, right, yeah? Yeah, And then you're like, okay, I'm on, boy, this is Jemima Packington for me. Of course, I'm like, Okay, she said that. I read this before Kamala was announced.
Speaker 3: And did you say would happened in twenty twenty four?
Speaker 1: Yes? And that shocking.
Speaker 3: I'm rooting for it too. I mean we have about a month. A lot can happen in a Look what's already happened.
Speaker 1: I mean, come on, Okay, so that's a woman. How often do you talk to her? Once a week? No?
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 1: So she's a big part of your life.
Speaker 3: She's a huge part of my life. I stop seeing my therapist.
Speaker 1: Okay, And do you feel like that's a good thing?
Speaker 3: I can't tell.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I thought, you know, I've been doing therapy for years. I didn't feel like it was working. I was like, might as well mix it up a year short.
Speaker 1: That's interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll see. I mean, ultimately, she's just about like keeping a positive energy and keeping a positive attitude and being full of gratitude, which is.
Speaker 1: Like what bad can come from exactly.
Speaker 3: Which isn't easy but is a good reminder.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally. So can you tell me, like what a session with her is? Like? Like what are you?
Speaker 3: It's an hour of talking and an hour of like meditating and energy healing.
Speaker 1: And then is she like someone just told.
Speaker 3: Me she'll be yestername. She'll be like, oh, wait, so and so is here and they wanted me to tell you this. Cool, And it's rarely something hyper specific, so it's like sure, okay now, And then every now and then she'll say a name and be like stay away from that person.
Speaker 1: Has she done other things like the yellow light thing for you?
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think, Yeah, that's the one that sticks out, is like the strongest, but there have been a few other moments.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you've been to like a lot of psychics and that sort of a thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, me too. I love it. Do you have a really good one or do you kind of just bop around?
Speaker 1: I don't believe in good psychics. I think psychics are like comedians. They have good days, they have bad days, they bomb sometimes totally but they have a gift that is not unlike a sense of humor.
Speaker 3: Ooh interesting.
Speaker 1: I think that I don't believe in when people say, like, this person's always right, you got it, because if they were always right, that we would work to them like a god would, they would be ruling the world.
Speaker 3: So you're like, there is truth to it, but they're not always on.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's like if I want, if I need someone to help me write a funny script, I'll go to a funny comedy writer. But they might not be good with me. Yeah, we might not work well together. There's sense of humor might not be mine. But I do think that people probably have good connections with.
Speaker 3: Some Yeah, this one's been amazing, and she's just like a really positive influence in my life. I've seen many others who I don't feel that way about. I saw one who was.
Speaker 1: Kokie please tell me a bad psychic story, because that's one of my favorite things.
Speaker 3: I almost feel bad. I almost feel like, who am I to say if she's vibing psychically with other people? But everything she said was just like outrageous, Okay, she'd be like this is an example. I can't read the exact words but she'd be like, oh my gosh, there is a little man named William who has who lives, who's always doing a sax See dance for you, And I'm like, what are you talking about? Like I'm like, that's just like yeah, I don't I don't want to like love and respect and light to these people. But I love.
Speaker 1: When you can commit to something so specific. Yeah. I believe that I could be so fucking good at being a scam artist psychic.
Speaker 3: I would believe anything you told me.
Speaker 1: Because first of all, it's something that's been around for forever. It's like the easiest scam because people are vulnerable looking for any type of hope and answer, and you don't even have to have any physical proof. You can just say something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm obsessed with stories about like like spiritualism in the like early nineteen hundreds, was it, Yeah, like the goof photos and like the goof ohto all, Like yeah, what all that stuff is fascinating to me. I did this thing. It's like an immersive theatrical experience. It's like in this shipping container. It's fifteen minutes long. It's called seance. Huh, and you like go into this room with like ten people and it's dark and like the table moves and I was like, this rocks, that's.
Speaker 1: What they used to do. And people would be like, oh my god, great my husband is still alive, or like yeah, loves me, or wait okay wait I want to do it for you.
Speaker 3: Okay, Oh I'm scared and excited, well, excited and scared.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's somebody here.
Speaker 3: No, okay, I'm actually scared. O. Yeah, I'm gonna stop talking.
Speaker 1: Sorry, there's a there's a little guy named Willie doing a little dad.
Speaker 3: No but see, okay, well here as we'll say, oh my god, my brother's name is William and he's he's a musical theater actor.
Speaker 1: Thank you, hitching.
Speaker 3: There's three hundred and seventy five dollars.
Speaker 1: Now this is what you This is what you have to do. Watch this. Did your dad have a dad? Stop? Wait? Yes, because I feel like it's like your father but a little bit older. And he's telling me that you are making the last name proud. And I like it when people cry. That's good for me in my business.
Speaker 3: That works on me.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I am, I mean, I think it's great. Are you really? But I could hey, who's to say actress, And that's why I think I could be.
Speaker 3: You could absolutely transform.
Speaker 1: But I have been to I've been around psychics that have done some incredible things. I've seen that happen in very specific like the yellow light way for other people, not me, not me, but I have witnessed it happened to people where they ball.
Speaker 3: Can you tell me one? Or is it not your story?
Speaker 1: As hell? Oh my god? So actually multiple? Okay, when you're ros Hernandez, you know a lot of psychic typesda, yes, you do.
Speaker 3: When you're experiencing being Rosrnandaz, you.
Speaker 1: Get donkey lady mail, and psychics are texting you non stop. Okay, tell Well, Like my friend Rachel, who's been on this podcast. She's incredible, and she's had like readings for multiple people in her backyard where like everyone will come over and she'll read like she'll just be like, I'm getting this from this person whatever, and then once she figures out who it is, it's kind of like remember that guy John Edward. It's like that. When she figures out who it is, she like starts honing in and giving them messages and everyone cries, like everyone in the room.
Speaker 3: Of course, I'd love to come.
Speaker 1: My problem is none of my dead people are interested.
Speaker 3: Like, that's not true.
Speaker 1: They are gone and done and bye bye. They said, they're these they don't want to end up on the podcast. They're done.
Speaker 3: There's people watching over you.
Speaker 1: I've been to television psychics that are like nobody wants you, and then and then everyone else that they talked to is like I had a.
Speaker 3: Grandma low did you know, Well, if God forbid I ever die, please come back. I'll watch over.
Speaker 1: You and call me a slur. That's my second request, I asked, if I'm hearing, Oh my god, yes, I am dying for a ghost to call me a slur again, because when that happened, that was the best thing to happen to me in my career, and I need it to happen again. Manifest, So are you a manifestor Yeah, you seem like a manifest.
Speaker 3: I know I'm coming off as so insufferable. I can't help it. No, I love life. You're shut the fuck.
Speaker 1: We're insufferable over here. If there's one place to be insufferable, it's it's.
Speaker 3: At the exactly right media studios.
Speaker 1: Are you a crystal lady? Uh? No?
Speaker 3: I used to. I used to engage.
Speaker 1: We had our moment. Yeah, I'm stuck with a lot of crystals in my home, but you know what, I look pretty, They're pretty.
Speaker 3: I have a few if you collected some dust, like they could use a cleansing by the moon.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly. Sometimes I'll be outside and I'll be like, oh, that is a full moon, and then I'm like, I should put those crystals out. Yeah, and then I sometimes do it thought, but I love a crystal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're gorgeous.
Speaker 1: Are you a horoscope? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well I'm interested in all that, but I think anytime I've gone through something actually difficult and I look at my horoscope, I'm like, shut the fuck up. I'm like, you have no idea?
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: Like I had this last summer, I was like, had this crazy health scare. All my plans were ruined and the horscope would just have nothing to do with that, And I was like, you know nothing about my.
Speaker 1: Pain, right, why didn't you tell us this?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Or even just like you're looking for comfort instead you just feel like totally not seen.
Speaker 1: That's how I feel with psychics about covid ye.
Speaker 3: Also, well, you know, I preacked COVID. You did on my podcast unintentionally?
Speaker 1: Tell me.
Speaker 3: There's like an old episode of Seek Treatment where I'm like, I had this stream, everyone had this crazy virus and everyone died.
Speaker 1: Stop.
Speaker 3: It was so funny because a few years ago everyone started messaging me like listen to this timestamp.
Speaker 1: Stop.
Speaker 3: But I actually, I actually do not claim any psychic ability. I'm not at all on that wavelength.
Speaker 1: Oh, I do not claim to have started COVID legally, I have to say.
Speaker 3: This, No, by I that was just I think a funny coincidence.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think everyone's a little psychic. Really. It's again like sense of humor. There's very few people that can't at least like say one funny thing in their lifetime.
Speaker 3: That's the nicest thing you've ever said. I'm like, I don't believe that.
Speaker 1: I think everyone could say one thing funny and.
Speaker 3: They're unintentionally perhaps that could be. Yeah, I just there's some people out there who are really humorless.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 3: But I send them love and like, yes, they probably don't think I'm funny either, exactly. I all know that's not true.
Speaker 1: But what what sign are you? Leo? Oh, that's so Leo.
Speaker 3: What are you bitch? Calm a bitch.
Speaker 1: I don't know anything about horoscopes.
Speaker 3: That's why it's interesting. Interesting blind spot.
Speaker 1: It's my favorite thing to say, like.
Speaker 3: Want to not engage with no when.
Speaker 1: Someone says that they are, I come. So that's so, Leo, it worked. I'm a libra. I love that. I don't know if it's good or not.
Speaker 3: One of my really good friends is that Yay, that's awesome sauce.
Speaker 1: I know. I do feel like this has gotten.
Speaker 3: No I disagree. Let's get back to basics.
Speaker 1: Okay. Can I show you a haunted eBay doll?
Speaker 3: I would love that.
Speaker 1: This is going to get us in a good mood.
Speaker 3: I'm scared. I this is very scary though. Do you have any haunted things in your home?
Speaker 1: Funny? You should bring that up. What my talent manager for my recent birthday sent me a gift. Oh how sweet, thoughtful, very sweet. The gift arrives at my door. It is a haunted eBay doll.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm like, this feels like you're trying to sabotage me somehow.
Speaker 3: Was there a note saying I'm haunted?
Speaker 1: Well, my lovely manager had written a note that was like Jariff, Me, Jariff, is that really the name?
Speaker 3: Yes, that's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: So then, me being a researcher, I go to eBay and I know that they show listings that I have already sold, so I typed in haunted all Jariff. It says evil, bad energy, don't let this in your house, don't give this to your clients. Like it literally was like this is evil. So I'm like, great. I don't know what I'm supposed to do with this though, because now it's like in my home.
Speaker 3: When did you get this?
Speaker 1: Two weeks ago, right before I was about to go to San Francisco to do this very podcast live on stage, and I'm like, all right, I guess it's coming with me. I drove to San Francisco, I survived, and I drove all the way back home with Jariff, and Jeff is currently in my home. Nothing at all has happened. Okay, he's a little clown, a tiny little like I don't know, four five inches, little baby.
Speaker 3: Do you a picture I don't want to see, you.
Speaker 1: Don't want to see. But now he's going to go on the road with me, and I'm going to take him to different shows.
Speaker 3: And see what happens.
Speaker 1: See what happens. I set up some equipment that you know allegedly gets ghosts talk in a movie. Really nothing's happened, So again another scam. Possibly, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Two weeks is just short period of time.
Speaker 1: It's true. Let him cook, let him, let him make comfy. So who knows if these haunted eBay dolls are scams or not. By the way, to my manager, Adam, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: I love it, Adam.
Speaker 1: I love it, and I'm sorry that I assumed you were trying to kill me.
Speaker 3: That's really a wild thing to receive in the mail.
Speaker 1: It's literally like getting anthrax or something like opening this up and being like, okay, now a ghost is in my house.
Speaker 3: What material is the doll? Like? Softer hard?
Speaker 1: Let me just show you. It's one of these situations where the face is ceramic but the body is.
Speaker 3: Like, oh god, I'm kind of scared to see it.
Speaker 1: It is a scary one. Are you scared of clones? No good, I'm showing Kat Cohen right now. A lot of makeup. Maybe did a little too much with the makeup. It's pink and yellow, which I love together.
Speaker 3: It looks like the Power Rangers girls colors.
Speaker 1: Let me share you what this says. Haunted Doll, negative energy, Jareth active presence.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, no, thank you, no, thank you.
Speaker 1: You know what gave me something to talk about. I just burned five minutes.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, you're rushing to get through this. When do you think we started having tension.
Speaker 1: I feel like it was around the psychic time. Yeah, I just tend to put me in a bad mood. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: Do you feel like I'm being scammed? Which is okay?
Speaker 1: No, I don't. Yeah, but I'm currently very angry at the psychic community because they all said Kamala was going to win. Fair enough. I checked the social media apps and they all said Kamala was.
Speaker 3: Going to win, I know. And there was this woman this summer who was like Donald Trump's going to die this summer, like all this stuff off this woman, I don't know, it's true. And then and then there was the attempt and she was like I actually meant like it was this British woman. It was not the asparagus, a kind of produce. No no tools, she had no tools. It's probably the problem. Had she tools, she might have breacked it correctly.
Speaker 1: Well, I got a tool for you. Right now, it's time for the dolls are living. This is a haunted ebayes all.
Speaker 3: Show it to me, Show me to me, Rachel.
Speaker 1: Let's take a look at Lynn.
Speaker 3: I'm scared.
Speaker 1: Joy up, she's hot.
Speaker 3: I get a bad feeling.
Speaker 1: Really, you are a little psychic, you predicted COVID. After all, what are you getting from this styll First of all, we should describe what she looks like for anyone listening, and if you do want to see what she looks like, you could either watch this on YouTube.
Speaker 3: I don't think that my name is saved in.
Speaker 1: The Catherine Cohen.
Speaker 3: The title of a jpeg is Catherine Cohen Calm? What's calm? Composite? Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Go to Instagram ghosted by Robs under the stories called dolls. Okay, so she's Is she southern? What's her deal? Is she like a cowgirl? Oh? My? She has a bandana around her neck.
Speaker 3: She's young and old at the same time.
Speaker 1: I love that she has very large hands. That's representation that I love seeing. I think she's beautiful.
Speaker 3: She's really like life and like she's tall for it all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she does like tall. Is she wearing chaps? No, those are like is it a skirt?
Speaker 3: It is kind of giving Westworld West World porcelain ceramic and one.
Speaker 1: Of her pinkies is missing. Okay, so these come with bios and Lynn here, she's going for fifty dollars just what they say. I am not a fan of spirits hauntings at C, but I am listing her for a friend. Said friend had a close, lovely, sexually charged relationship with Lynn until he the friend started dating his current girlfriend. Lynn got jealous and things started breaking around the house. Light started going out and TV started blaring. Lynn threw herself off the dresser, which is why her finger is broken.
Speaker 3: I am scared.
Speaker 1: He has no idea what happened to the missing finger. She has a Western outfit and a wind up knob on her back that plays a tune. I was told not to wind the knob unless I wanted to start a relationship with Lynn. That being said, I have no idea what song it plays, and I will not find out. Okay, if you're looking for a bit of excitement in your life, I'm told this is the doll you are looking for. Please have some experience with ghosts. And vessels before purchasing this girl. Please do not push this for a child or as a joke gift for someone who does not like this kind of a thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, I need to know about the friends sexually charged relationship with Lynn.
Speaker 1: He winded her up and things got a little freaky dicky.
Speaker 3: She is like, she does look like she's giving an HJ, doesn't she.
Speaker 1: I mean, that hand is so much bigger than the other hand with the broken.
Speaker 3: Fingl it's engorged.
Speaker 1: It's in gorged. So this person's friend and Lynn definitely went to rubbed the second base.
Speaker 3: She said, giddy up, cowboy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's the real story with that finger?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's stuck somewhere in someone. But the thing is, I don't like how the listener started with this is for a friend. I'm like, okay, right, the old, this is for a the old this is a friend. At least if you were with Lynne, at least own it. Yeahship, And she's gorgeous.
Speaker 1: And I can't tell you, Catherine, how many times people in these sneak in that they're in a relationship. And my single ass is constantly reading these haunted eBay things where people are like, yeah, my husband hates it.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's so funny.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you have a husband.
Speaker 3: This person has Yeah, people.
Speaker 1: You bought this doll so you could fuck it and you have a husband.
Speaker 3: Anything's possible. Are you looking for love not from a doll?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Fair enough.
Speaker 1: I just got back on Rya, but I'm.
Speaker 3: On all the appsky exciting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, can I play you some ghost voices?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Where'd you get these?
Speaker 1: These ones are from TikTok. It's time for EV or ev pase.
Speaker 3: And remind me what is EVP stand.
Speaker 1: For Electronic voice phenomenal. Okay, it's anytime somebody believes they've captured a ghost speaking, like on a ghost hunting show or something. People love to post them on YouTube. I found these ones on TikTok, which is not something I do a ton for these, but I liked them. I thought they were good. And they're from Texas, so fun. We can go back to Hall your home state. This first one. Actually, they're both from the same account called Haunted Heifer. Wait, h e I f e er is that heifer or heifer Heifer? I think I feel like Heifer is two f's. I'm gonna say Haunted Heifer Haunted, Heifer paranormal. This first one is at a jailhouse in Texas. What is this ghost saying?
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't like that. I'll find out more, or I'll find out pole, I'll find alcohol.
Speaker 1: Definitely out find me after work, be like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry. There is a I'm so sorry, I'm scared. Right there's a beautiful tiny key right next to me on the floor.
Speaker 1: You're gonna say, like a cat or like a living your key.
Speaker 3: No, guys, this is what's her name?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, this is Lynn's wind up key. No have you seen this before?
Speaker 1: No, I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Rous did you put this here?
Speaker 1: Where? Right here? Oh that's a very tiny key.
Speaker 3: Well do you know where it's from?
Speaker 1: I don't. I have no clue. I don't know what that is. It's under your chair because you just went a brand new car. No, I have no clue what it is.
Speaker 3: So imagine me on a supernatural podcast. Tiny, I'm so sorry. We were talking about lens, winding up, winding line up.
Speaker 1: It's a teeny like centimeter key.
Speaker 3: It's like the size of like a fingernail or a little bigger than it's adorable.
Speaker 1: That's the kind of thing I end up seeing on social media is like people that have like the ugliest shit ever glued to their fingernails. I'm talking about Yes, it's like my fingers are a pencil and a pencil sharpener.
Speaker 3: You don't know where this came from.
Speaker 1: I don't, are you lying?
Speaker 3: I okay? Sorry? So where I don't want to start another thing.
Speaker 1: We were doing good for a couple of.
Speaker 2: Bings, you know.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm just gonna leave, shut the fuck up, and don't ever do that to kick again. I'll find out key, sorry doing it again?
Speaker 1: I love. I'll find alcohol.
Speaker 3: I'll find alcohol. It's like, try and kick me out. I'll find alcohol.
Speaker 1: I'll find it.
Speaker 3: Me in high school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I'm gonna give you abc D. One of these is what they believe.
Speaker 3: It's so oh cool? Okay.
Speaker 1: Did they think it was a I Want taco?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: B Oh my god? No oh, C I'm a tad old or d I'll find a top.
Speaker 3: Oh my god? No oh. I don't hear that though, do you?
Speaker 1: They thought it was a I Want taco? Really? But then I really became are you okay?
Speaker 3: I'm scared of the key.
Speaker 1: I really don't think it's anything.
Speaker 3: You don't think it has to do with Lynn.
Speaker 1: I want you to know I have a haunted clown doll in my house.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: This past month, well this past two three months, I've been to so many haunted places on purpose, asking ghosts to come and crawl inside of my body. Good and nothing incredibly horrible has happened to me. Okay, so everything's fine. So I got really invested in this person's TikTok, and they originally posted it that they thought it was I want Taco, and then they later said, no, we realized it's I'll find out. Yeah, but there's like a at the end.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll find out.
Speaker 1: Where's that key from? Now I'm thinking, no, don't you dare the skeleton key?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Can you think there's like a tiny jewelry box next to me or something?
Speaker 1: There needs to be a little tiny thing that it is?
Speaker 3: Funny, I feel it was so because it's so clean and new in here. I feel like I I would have seen something as I entered.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's something that belongs in that box.
Speaker 3: It seems like the kind of thing somewhere in another time or place someone's looking for this, and it like came to us like I cause you don't need to lose something. You're like, that's where did it go? When it came to a podcast studio in Burbank, someone's looking for that. Some Victorian school child is looking for that. Oh my god, and we're here in the future.
Speaker 1: Key to where they keep the bodies.
Speaker 3: Really small body.
Speaker 1: O can let me play one more? Same TikTok channel. And this was at a place called Bold Springs Cemetery, Okay in West Texas. What does it say? Can't go in.
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: There's definitely like a bird squawking. It's not that.
Speaker 3: Okay trying thank hey girl, Hey.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, hey girl, Hey.
Speaker 3: Hey girl, hey height.
Speaker 1: Did they think of April eighth your psychic? Do they think it was a hey you're gay? Do they think it was b hey girl? Hey? Do they think it was c April eighth chills? Or d yay girl, Sleigh.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go April eighth e.
Speaker 1: It sounds a lot like that. They thought it was hey girl, hey.
Speaker 3: Oh interesting, So you and I both thought it was April eighth.
Speaker 1: I thought it was both of those things exactly like you said.
Speaker 3: I like that that's cool.
Speaker 1: Actually I think it's hebro Hey, but it also sounds like April eighth. I don't know, Abrol. Let's do one last thing. I'm just gonna list off supernaturally thing and I'm curious if you have a thought on it. Story anything Bigfoot.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not interested. I'm not interested in that. Yeah, I know, what do you think? He's right behind you.
Speaker 1: He's actually right behind you. Wait, there's two. You know me and you know me. So my bigfoot went missing. My bigfoot that's here in the studio went missing. And then they got another one, and I guess they found the original. So at least someone found bigfoot. That's the other thing. Where Isy these people will never find it. Yeah, I'm not interested in it because I don't like the outdoors. But I'm interested in the idea.
Speaker 3: I guess I find him. I'm like, sure, it's like a big bear.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't be sure. I would be chill if I saw him. I'd be like, hey, hey, what's up?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I.
Speaker 3: Don't come into the camp site like that.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the thing. Like you and I, we've been around a lot of famous people, so we know how to act like we've never seen never heard of them ever. Okay, what do you think about UFOs?
Speaker 3: I think they're real, but I'm not really fascinated by them. I don't know, I'm not intrigued. Space doesn't speak to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, do you think I think a lot of things about it? But uh, yeah, I think it absolutely. There is life on other planets. I don't I don't know. Are they here? How do I get over there? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think those stories are interesting where it's like the one that's like, you know, forty people in the seventies in this neighborhood in the Berkshire saw the same thing. It's like, that's amazing.
Speaker 1: I mean, how do you explain that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, explain that?
Speaker 1: What about Ouiji board?
Speaker 3: I think they're real and I would never ever engage with one really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, have you ever like as a child.
Speaker 3: No, No, I remember one time a girl had one and I was I was like, we shouldn't do that. They're real.
Speaker 1: What do you think? I think they can be used to communicate with spirits, but I think they're like as bad as anything that you can use to communicate with spirits.
Speaker 3: In what way?
Speaker 1: Like, like, what's the difference like if you're asked if you're trying to speak to a spirit. Some people use different machines. Some people use human psychic, some people use a board. But I think a lot of people don't know what they're doing because it's in the toy section at toys.
Speaker 3: A literally Mattel. Yeah, So.
Speaker 1: People are like really confused and don't know what they're doing, and then they're like, somebody show me a sign, and then all of a sudden, it's like some demons like Okay, I'm gonna go crash the slumber party. And then before you know, there's like a demon.
Speaker 3: Have you heard about Zozo?
Speaker 1: Talk to me about soo?
Speaker 3: Apparently there's a phenomenon of like that's the name of this like demonic spirit that visits people and the weak words have you heard about this? Scare me? I say think, no, thank you everyone, I'm not engaging love.
Speaker 1: No, I think that's good love and light. My theory with like demons and that kind of thing is like they don't want anything to do with positive happy Like they don't want anything to do with it. Why would why would they want anything to do with someone that's like in a good mood? Living a great life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you think they feed off like someone in a bad space.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think they're there to make things worse. That's my theory.
Speaker 3: I'm scared.
Speaker 1: No, everything's good, Okay, cool, rock and roll. They Here's the thing I always like to keep in mind. I'm alive, I am tangible. Yeah, I got a body. I'm not invisible. I'm not floating around. I am power.
Speaker 3: Amen, I'm not afraid.
Speaker 1: If I'm like alone and like a haunted hotel room, I get a little scary.
Speaker 3: How could you not be?
Speaker 1: That is scary?
Speaker 3: But which hotel were you at? Eve Ben to how many?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I just recently started a YouTube where I go to haunted hotel rooms.
Speaker 3: Have you gone to? It's in It's in either Phoenix or Tucson. I can't remember. I think it's in Tucson. It's Congress Hotel.
Speaker 1: I think it's called no but I've heard of that.
Speaker 3: So I did a show there because there's like a little stage and it's inside a hotel. And when you sign up for a room, you say do you want haunted or non haunted? Stock and I said non haunted.
Speaker 1: I did this one in Flagstaff.
Speaker 3: Oh my God, let me look this up.
Speaker 1: But Congress Hotel is another one that's haunted. And they do shows.
Speaker 3: There's like a like a little basement theater where they do comedy and music. It's really fun. They have like a good yeah, and they have a great restaurant attached with grits and like biscuits and skikes, goat demons, scared gunted rooms. Guests have reported a tangible heaviness while in the room, woman in a long white dress. They're always a long whit dress sitting on the edge of Oh my god, I don't like that. Here's my issue. I'm obviously I get really scared by these things, Like I can't stop looking at them.
Speaker 1: I know it's fascinating, but well, I try to know why.
Speaker 3: Maybe I like this feeling. I'm so twisted. No one can pix me like that. No one can pix me, No man could ever tame me.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm glad that you came here.
Speaker 3: I'm so happy to see you.
Speaker 1: I hope I'm not leaving you feeling scared.
Speaker 3: Or I'm a little scared. But I get to walk out in the sunshine. Maybe we'll do like a little bit of like a like likes like, thank you, no, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yes, I need to go to a healer weekly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm good. I'm seeing her on Sunday, so that'll be good. Please pay me for that sound. I'm so happy to see you. I know it's this week has been Nightmara, so thank you for having me on.
Speaker 1: I want to give a shout out to the people that listen to the show, and I know that you can relate to because like I've heard from a lot of people this past week that are just like, oh, it's so nice to like get a break away from the news and just to laugh and smile. And you know what I saw her thinking last week, like that is My purpose is to just like bring joy to people that I like, and I hope I can do it the rest of my life.
Speaker 3: And man, you brought me lots of joy today. That was so fun. Yes, oh my god, it's so fun.
Speaker 1: Where are you off to nowhere?
Speaker 3: Because I finished my tours when I've to write a new show.
Speaker 1: That's great though, it is great.
Speaker 3: Yes, I have the album coming out and then I need to I'm just gonna do it kind of doing like promo till the end of the year and then fresh scary.
Speaker 1: It's really exciting. I want people to listen to your I want that to them. Thank you, you're so funny. You have such a beautiful voice, and it's gonna be fun. There is we need to find. There's a haunted doll in here that has this little tiny key and it's missing.
Speaker 3: That is not funny.
Speaker 1: That's nun. Whoever finds the key is now the master of the.
Speaker 3: Of the realms. Yes, that was really good. You really got me. I'm like such a sucker though, I'm like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: You need to not fall for all this stuff.
Speaker 3: You're good at it, You're a performer.
Speaker 1: But I have to ask, do you have a grandpa?
Speaker 3: It's not funny?
Speaker 1: Did you because I am getting something, I'm getting a feeling that you had a grandpa.
Speaker 3: I had and have. So you you win.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much to cut Cohen. I'll ever so much. Check out everything she does, Hey, check out everything I do. While you're at it. You know, we do have a new ghosted pin. It's an enamel pin. It's so cute. You can find it in the exactly Right store exactly rightstore dot com. It's a ghost with bangs. What a perfect holiday gift. I also have some holiday gifts available in my link tree. You can find polaroids that are one of a kind of me that I autograph. I started selling them last year during the holiday season and I had a lot of great orders and satisfied customers five stars on my Etsy page. And also, you know I do cameos. If you want me to send a message to a loved one, someone that likes this podcast or is Lampton all that linktree dot com, slash ros Hernandez. I love you all, both living and dead. But if I didn't ask you to haunt me, don't haunt me. Okay back, this has been an exactly right production. Want to share your paranormal experience on the podcast. I read stories out loud and sometimes I'll even call you. So email me at ghosted by Roz at gmail dot com. You can send a DM or voice message to the show's Instagram at ghosted by Roz. Give us a follow while you're there, and follow me Roz on Instagram at roz Hernandez and on TikTok and Twitter at It's Roz Hernandez. My senior producer is the Startling Jiha Lee. Associate producer is the alarming Christina Chamberlain. This episode was mixed and sound designed by the eerie Edson Choi. My guest booker is the petrifying Patrick Kuttner. Additional production support from the hair raising Hannah Kyle Crichton. My theme music is by the spine chilling Brendan Bench Salomon. Artwork by the Spooky Vanessa Lilac. Photography by the terrifying Elizabeth Karen. Executive produced by the Chilling Karen Kilgareth, the Spooky Georgia hard Start, and the frightening Danielle Kramer.